Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,232 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! (3791 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / When He Says "Its Over" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by zeetyzin(m): 9:54am On Nov 06, 2015
deadZONE:
Dont forget to take your pain killers..... hating me can pain eeehhhn!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
U just confirmed it....ure totally immature and brainless...issokay sha
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by zeetyzin(m): 9:56am On Nov 06, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Its obvious you dont have someone to love you and its obvious you lack manners, calling someone's future wifey a derogatory name. You are a confirm agbero. By their words you shall know them. Area boy!
U be oloshi nah...if e dey pain u, go chop bottle.
Oponu
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2015
zeetyzin:

U be oloshi nah...if e dey pain u, go chop bottle.
Oponu
...... Eh ya! Exactly what i am saying! Its obvious you are the pained one here by you calling someone's wifey that ^. What a sorrowful and painful life you have. Receive the spirit of Joy and Happiness in Jesus name, TAKE IT BY FIRE!!
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by zeetyzin(m): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Eh ya! Exactly what i am saying! Its obvious you are the pained one here by you calling someone's wifey that ^. What a sorrowful and painful life you have. Receive the spirit of Joy and Happiness in Jesus name, TAKE IT BY FIRE!!
Its obvious replying u will just be a waste of tym.
Keep basking in ur pool of stupidity...
U can quote me when u regain sanity..
Till den....rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2015
zeetyzin:

Its obvious replying u will just be a waste of tym.
Keep basking in ur pool of stupidity...
U can quote me when u regain sanity..
Till den....rest in peace.
...... I wonder how long ur parent would have shed tears cos of you. I dont talk to swines anyway, so i won't be dirty. Since u dont want to be happy in life, all the best. Uncultured An*mal!
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by IndianaJay: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2015
deadZONE:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

E pain Am!!!!!
Go and die......

When u see a good and caring guy that keeps
intouch you would be ignoring his chats and phone
calls... you would say this guy is bugging me!!!
now your trowing your cheap ass at a boy who only
sweet talks you when u see him.... your on a free fall..
its what girls like u deserve...... bullshit....

Which one is the Go and Die for?

Guy...go and drink ice-water o, your hurt is showing.
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by zeetyzin(m): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2015
modelmike7:
...... I wonder how long ur parent would have shed tears cos of you. I dont talk to swines anyway, so i won't be dirty. Since u dont want to be happy in life, all the best. Uncultured An*mal!
Don't tell me u regained sanity...so soon?!?!
Fool, brainless son of a useless father...
See as e be like wild monkey...just run along dude...I detest having convos with eediots.
Eat a di.ck. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by hertz9te(m): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2015
deadZONE:
All these kids sef!!!!! its now illegal in Nigeria to keep a relationship for four years!!!!! What is society teaching you kids of now? shocked shocked shocked How do u now intend to keep a marriage for many more years? very soon in this country if your married for more than 5 years you would be given a national medal.. embarassed embarassed embarassed
who is kids?
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 06, 2015
U ar speakin frm a lady perspective. Chai i undastand
flawlesRebirth:
he is not so much inlove as he claimed
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by Lisaflex(f): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
fexyrich:
From my experience ever since I broke up with my ex whom I loved with evrytin within me and which was acutally my first and true love 2 years ago..I find it very hard to truely fall in love with any girl again..Maybe its cause of the ugly experiences I had with my then ex..Most of the girls I have dated subsequently have had same complain you are having now,saying things like I don't keep in touch and show much care like it ought to be..D truth is that most guys who have had experiences and know d stuff some women are made of would rather love with their heads instead of emotions..And when a man uses his head in a relationship the level of care might not be as much as that one using his heart and emotions..And it saves u from all this shit called heart brakes..That's the way most smart guys behave.Its really not advisable givin your heart to a woman not even your wife..A matured and experienced guy would know what am talking about..That's exactly what that lady is going true..She just met a guy like me.. They say once beaten twice shy!!

Most guys who act this way have come to realise that this is actually the best approach to women in relationships..with it nothing a woman does would really surprise or hurt you cos you never really attached your emotions to her in the first place..I am of the school of taught that love is not really about emotions its just something you choose to do..Its more of a choice than emotions.which in turn is demonstrated by your controlled actions and not by some uncontrolled reflex actions which makes it look like d person is driving u crazy..Anything aside from it is mere obsession and lust which can lead to hurts and heart brakes..

What's d use of even venturing in2 a r/ship wt a person wen u rnt all in 4 it?(u'll jes end up hurting d person) Its either u lv sm1 or u do not (der's no in b/w) n lv isn't smtn 1 can hide(its lyk light)... As 4 lvin wt ur brain, it doesn't work dt way.U lv wt ur hrt (For u to truly lv,u hv 2 be prepared 2 get hurt)...4 me,its all or notn
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by UglyMe(f): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hv you tried speaking to him on this issue? If not try and do so. From his response u would know whether he is for real or not! My take ooo
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by 400billionman: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
oyeezah:
if he truly wants u, he'll show it in so many ways, shower u wt love n care, always wanting to b around u. a man dat is truly crazy abt a woman will always want to communicate by whatever means necessary. communication is very vital in relationship n marriage and it shd b mutual, not one-sided.

Story, so that she will call him desperate.

Ladies prefer guys who ignore them. So let her burn.

2 Likes

Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by Lakeland4321: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lisaflex:

What's d use of even venturing in2 a r/ship wt a person wen u rnt all in 4 it?(u'll jes end up hurting d person) Its either u lv sm1 or u do not (der's no in b/w) n lv isn't smtn 1 can hide(its lyk light)... As 4 lvin wt ur brain, it doesn't work dt way.U lv wt ur hrt (For u to truly lv,u hv 2 be prepared 2 get hurt)...4 me,its all or notn
Sorry to burst ur bubbles but the guy is right, A popular pastor said its good to marry tbe person u love but its better to love the person you marry. Think about this deep statement.

1 Like

Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
That's so like me. Keeping in touch has cost me a lot.

1 Like

Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by lyntiffany(f): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
fexyrich:
From my experience ever since I broke up with my ex whom I loved with evrytin within me and which was acutally my first and true love 2 years ago..I find it very hard to truely fall in love with any girl again..Maybe its cause of the ugly experiences I had with my then ex..Most of the girls I have dated subsequently have had same complain you are having now,saying things like I don't keep in touch and show much care like it ought to be..D truth is that most guys who have had experiences and know d stuff some women are made of would rather love with their heads instead of emotions..And when a man uses his head in a relationship the level of care might not be as much as that one using his heart and emotions..And it saves u from all this shit called heart brakes..That's the way most smart guys behave.Its really not advisable givin your heart to a woman not even your wife..A matured and experienced guy would know what am talking about..That's exactly what that lady is going true..She just met a guy like me.. They say once beaten twice shy!!

Most guys who act this way have come to realise that this is actually the best approach to women in relationships..with it nothing a woman does would really surprise or hurt you cos you never really attached your emotions to her in the first place..I am of the school of taught that love is not really about emotions its just something you choose to do..Its more of a choice than emotions.which in turn is demonstrated by your controlled actions and not by some uncontrolled reflex actions which makes it look like d person is driving u crazy..Anything aside from it is mere obsession and lust which can lead to hurts and heart brakes..
what do you have to say about a girl who does not reciprocate your calls just like you mentioned above simply because she had experience same as yours?

Let's say you come in contact with such a girl what will be your actions towards her?
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by Lisaflex(f): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lakeland4321:
Sorry to burst ur bubbles but the guy is right, A popular pastor said its good to marry tbe person u love but its better to love the person you marry. Think about this deep statement.

D pastor is not wrong...I'm only saying if and wen 1 decides 2 venture in2 d whole r/ship ish, he/she shld be ready 2 gv it their best(ie 100%,no holding bk whatsoever)...Wen u truly lv, u bcm vulnerable cos u r selfless ( lvin wt d brain isn't lv)... Bottom line is if u knw u aren't ready 2 gv it ur all,its best u stay away till u r ready so dt no one gets hurt
Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by fexyrich(m): 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Well I don't think i would give a girl as much attention to even do that to me.,she would have to win my heart enough to do that,which honestly to me its so diffcult..You can show me love by your actions I don't fancy obsession..
lyntiffany:
what do you have to say about a girl who does not reciprocate your calls just like you mentioned above simply because she had experience same as yours?

Let's say you come in contact with such a girl what will be your actions towards her?

Re: He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! by fexyrich(m): 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
That's just the point bro..Loving with your head is the reason why a man can be in europe and his wife in nigeria.m.They communicate frequently but because he uses his head he doesn't bother much about what she might be doing if not na serious heart attack he go get be dat..he is focused on why he is in europe..An obsessed lover would not cope with such situation cos every nite he would be bothering his head about were his wife back home probably is or what she is probably doin in his absence..My byoda life is too short to bother about such frivolities
intbizoil:
Exactly. Safer to love with your head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Why Do You Date Skinny Girls? (photo) / Guys...who Will You Choose?? / Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.