Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! (22407 Views)

No Punter Saw This Coming / Today's Safest Betting Tips With 99% Accuracy / Virtual Football Betting Strategy ( How I Make Constant #13,500 Daily #94,500 We (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by abdulatif8: 5:21am On Nov 12, 2015
Pls add me 08185696153 thanks
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by smrtblg(m): 8:17am On Nov 12, 2015
Okay everyone. I had a deep thought on what I wanted to do so i decided later on to change my mind. I'm not collecting 10contacts again, instead i have decided to post my games here. starting from Monday. So if u r with me on this one, u just have to credit your account with #2000 because we will stop at spot 22 that will end up giving us approximately #600k. I'm not collecting anything in return and please, never say anything about that. I will only post my matches to smartsport247..com . So instead of whatsapp. it will be on that site for everyone to see.(starting from Monday). You can comment if you wish. and if by any means we fail(because of too many pressure carrying people along). We will start again because I strongly believe that we are equal to the task.(at least i done try am and he work)... I need someone like TGMSERVICE to work with. Thank u all and good morning.
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by funkymoore: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2015
I love your confidence, that is the spirit
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by kayemjay(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2015
smrtblg:
Okay everyone. I had a deep thought on what I wanted to do so i decided later on to change my mind. I'm not collecting 10contacts again, instead i have decided to post my games here. starting from Monday. So if u r with me on this one, u just have to credit your account with #2000 because we will stop at spot 22 that will end up giving us approximately #600k. I'm not collecting anything in return and please, never say anything about that. I will only post my matches to smartsport247..com . So instead of whatsapp. it will be on that site for everyone to see.(starting from Monday). You can comment if you wish. and if by any means we fail(because of too many pressure carrying people along). We will start again because I strongly believe that we are equal to the task.(at least i done try am and he work)... I need someone like TGMSERVICE to work with. Thank u all and good morning.

fantastic work bro.

I am with u.

I actually have been a silent follower and have been doing this strategy of yours. But I allowed myself to be indisciplined. I was on day 8 and was on 11,000. I started on 500 naira. I had taken some over 1.5 games along the line and it clicked. But my luck ran out when I wanted to choose a particular team for over 0.5 and they only had over 1.5 bet available. My mind told me not to play it, but i ignored and played the over 1.5. The team played 1-0. That's how I LOST

Bottom line, follow the rules strictly and follow your guts. 8 out of 10 times you will always be right.

Looking forward to Saturday to start with you.

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Emperortj93(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2015
No harm in following so am jejely following

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by taovilla: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2015
following you bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by playpaz: 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
2 over 3 @all @all worst pass

Ecuador - Uruguay --- over 1.5 goal

1.50 odd
-----------------------------------------

FYR Macedonia - Montenegro --- over 1.5 goal

1.44 odd
------------------------------------------
Oman - New Zealand --- over 1.5 goal

1.57 odd
-------------------------------------------
Play as single and win
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by playpaz: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lost

Norway - Hungary --- 1x

Bosnia & Herzegovina U21 - England U21--- over 1.5 goal

1.51 odd

play and win
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by gabazin080(m): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
playpaz:
Norway - Hungary --- 1x
Bosnia & Herzegovina U21 - England U21--- over 1.5 goal
1.51 odd
play and win
comot for here jor, olodo oshi. England don spoil the nonsense you post here
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Dfrenzy(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
gabazin080:
comot for here jor, olodo oshi.
England don spoil the nonsense you post here
Why you come dey abuse yourself? They force you to play the game? Don't you know that sport betting is a game of strategy and luck.

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Great job op, it takes patience to beat the bookies
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Chigorkizz(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2015
add 08061596339
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by playpaz: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
WON 7/7

Bristol Rovers - Carlisle --- over 1.5 gaol -- 1.28 odd

Sheff Utd - Southend --- over 1.5 goal -- 1.30 odd

York City - Plymouth --- over 1.5 goal -- 1.30 odd

Chesterfield - Oldham --- over 1.5 goal -- 1.28 odd

Falkirk - Alloa --- over 1.5 goal -- 1.16 odd

Albacete - Tenerife --- over 1.5 goal -- 1.36 odd

Wrexham - Gateshead --- over 1.5 goal - 1.22 odd

2 Likes

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by playpaz: 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
WON 4/5

Bromley - Altrincham -- Over 2.5

Swindon - Scunthorpe -- Over 2.5

Peterborough - Fleetwood Town -- Over 2.5

Barnsley - Port Vale -- Over 2.5

Bristol Rovers - Carlisle Over 2.5

all @ 99%

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by playpaz: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lost

Vitoria BA - Ceara -- Over 2.5

1.70 odd

Vitoria BA - Ceara -- btts - yes

1.80 odd

play as single
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by funkymoore: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
smrtblg:
Hope we are still starting tomorrow, waiting patiently to kick start with u. Happy Sunday.
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by smrtblg(m): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
hope u guyz are preparing for tomorow? If not, u still av d chance to credit ur account 2morow. we checked 2moro's matches but it won't give us what we want so we decided to postpone it till next 2moro.

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by playpaz: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hungary - Norway --- 2

2.37 odd
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by smrtblg(m): 8:15am On Nov 16, 2015
A quick reminder of our pursuit to 640k starting with 2k. Don't forget that we are starting tomorrow(Tuesday-11-2015). Please credit ur account and wait till tomorow. If u start with #200, u will end up in 64k, even if u don't have much, start with #200. matches and tips will be posted to www.smartsport247..com as from tommorow . Good Mrn.

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by kingvilleshines: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2015
Sir how do we understand the games on the site all I see is just other games not the over 0.5 pls where cN we see it
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by taovilla: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=timothy394 post=40070010]Goodday everyone. Its another great win from my source again, congratulations to all my subscribers, including those that won with me for the first time, now u can prove that my games are real. Next fixed games are for wednesday, interested persons should call me now on 07053864005 for more details , so you can subscribe and get my games to be a partaker of my next great win, Don't miss this next great odds and chance, because it call for another celebration. stay bless[/quote

u try.... put more effort.
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
smrtblg:
Tenx guyz. it clearly shows that u r men of high responsibilities. the steps are:
1. accumulate ur match up to 1.3odds with over 0.5goals(thats what i use) or any style of ur choice(but let it be minimum risk)
2. Place your bet with #200
3. you end up wining #260
4. accumulate the second time again, but this time, with #260(the amount you won) to win #320(after using 1.3odd with #260).
when u do this 30times(it doesn't need to be in 30days, u can accumulate at most, 4times in a day, depending on the time u choose), u end up winning #520k. i'm currently on the 19th spot. started a week and some days ago(i have 29k). as usual, i will accumulate over0.5 goals till i get to 1.3odd. my return today will be 38k.
we still predict matches for those who follow us on our blog. smartsport247..com simply click on "follow" us and comment on our pages(share if u wish) but what remain is, we predict and we bring information down to ur door steps.

works best on bet365.com but like all sporting trading strategy its not 100% guaranteed but its worth the try cool cool cool
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by smrtblg(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
kingvilleshines:
Sir how do we understand the games on the site all I see is just other games not the over 0.5 pls where cN we see it
Ok. We are starting tomorrow. you will see it as "Banker of the Day" other ones are just daily predictions with big odds.
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by smrtblg(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
timothy394:
Goodday everyone. Its another great win from my source again, congratulations to all my subscribers, including those that won with me for the first time, now u can prove that my games are real. Next fixed games are for wednesday, interested persons should call me now on 07053864005 for more details , so you can subscribe and get my games to be a partaker of my next great win, Don't miss this next great odds and chance, because it call for another celebration. stay bless
. P;ease I know u well bcus i av come accross scammers like u. If u av big odds and u want us to believe u, send us games for proof and we will give u what u desire. scammer!!!
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by smrtblg(m): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
kingvilleshines:
i Said its tomoro we will start. u will c it on the site as from tomorow
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by smrtblg(m): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2015
Hello folks. Its out again. Our first game of the day is out. Please check the site and comment for confirmation. I need at least 10 comments on the site to comfirm that you guys are with me. To enable me post more games. simply follow this link. https://smartsport247..com.ng/2015/11/spot-1-2000-to-2600.html#more good morning.
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 17, 2015
I found it difficult to comment into ur blog but let me drop my comments here Bro have been following ur thread ryt from day 1 thank God that u have started the great work keep it up bro,, am always wit u
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by kayemjay(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2015
Already dropped a comment on your blog. Keep it up.
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by cis9(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2015
I couldn't comment on your blogg...opera palaver I guess...Greens we pray
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by smrtblg(m): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2015
Ok I understand. You can just help share on facebook, Twiiter, google+ and tell people about the site. then we are even. Thanks to u guyz so far. u av been awesome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Mali: WAFU Women's Cup (2 - 0) Full Time / Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.