Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America (53163 Views)

Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by focus7: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Wow the jaganba himself. This kind of a thing is already giving some people who has never achieve anything here BP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Frajorge(m): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jagaban
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by princeonx: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
people go there to get credit hours which is cheaper before proceeding to dupaul or loyola or UIC. like each credit hour is like 50 dollars as compared to the thousands you pay in loyola or UIC or dupaul
Abeg which college credit hour be $50? Na USA the thread dey talk about ohhh no be UYO
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
SenseiX:
So Jagaban is actually a community college alumni undecided, no wonder he's so street.
Community colleges are like vocational training schools for dropouts and never do wells who couldn't finish High school and whose highest qualification is a GED. Nigerian Polytechnics are even better.
Doesn't change the fact he is an effective politician albeit a very corrupt one at that.
Just Saying
Many people are already thinking it is Harvard or Caltech in comparison. Bwahaha...
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by sukkot: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
princeonx:

Abeg which college credit hour be $50? Na USA the thread dey talk about ohhh no be UYO
Community colleges in chicago are cheap. when i was at truman college getting some credit hours. each credit hour was 34 dollars. very cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Godfullsam(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamMrNoble:
pls who is he??

He is the jagaban. PDP night conqueror. .
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Godfullsam(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamMrNoble:
pls who is he??

He is the jagaban. PDP conqueror. .
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Our5k(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jagaban
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by focus7: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
SenseiX:
So Jagaban is actually a community college alumni undecided, no wonder he's so street.
Community colleges are like vocational training schools for dropouts and never do wells who couldn't finish High school and whose highest qualification is a GED. Nigerian Polytechnics are even better.
Doesn't change the fact he is an effective politician albeit a very corrupt one at that.
Just Saying
Do you ever think of achieveing any greatness in your life, do you ever dream of being celebrated? Learn to honour those who has achieve success otherwise i you might end up becoming worthless.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
sandraokosun1:
listen to urself, a man that usa senators, reps and political colosus and united states first citizens troop around to learn from. The bill gates and buffet of the usa what sch did they go to. Its[size=15pt] reamains[/size] the problem of the backward africans who are enslaved to education. The originators who we borrow the culture frm treat achievements first before education. You would not be noticed if u attended all its schs and no achievement. Ask the rick ross, jayz how they are 1st class citizens in us. Today ask buruji why he dread us visa. Our own is celebrated, we shouldnt berate him
my brother go back to primary 4, your grammar is sick. A drug dealer will always be a drug dealer. please stop putting your brain in monkey mood. how can a US senator want to learn nonsense from a loser who have been ridiculed by Saraki and Buhari. Obasanjo is more relevant in politics than your halitosis infected king.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Lucasbalo(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
ipledge10:
bro sorry to say...you are a complete fool. ..you don't know what you are saying and you are happy saying nonsense...Community College offer associate degree program. ..it is cheaper than 4yr college...you can even be in 4yr college and still take some courses in community college

If you graduate in a community college, you will transfer your courses to 4yr college. ..don't loose your sense of reasoning because you hate someone
Gbam. He's a typical Nairalander who opens their mouth about stuff they know nothing about. Tinubu finished his associates degree at Richard J Daley College and moved on to Chicago State University to complete his Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. I am not Tinubu's defender because I don't care for any Nigeria politicians, but what is fair is fair.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by aresa: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
SenseiX:
Just Saying

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Governor,
State of Lagos, Nigeria
Richard J. Daley College, Illinois

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is on democracy's front line in Nigeria.

A former student of Richard J. Daley College in Illinois, Tinubu is the governor of Lagos state, a region with the largest city in the most populous country in West Africa. His mission is reconstruction, renewal, and the establishment of a new state. His administration is striving to improve education, health care, roads and other public services. Although it is one of the world's top oil producers and has vast untapped reserves of gas and iron ore, Nigeria is hampered by government debts and widespread poverty.

Tinubu learned about democratic principles while living in the United States. From Daley College, he transferred to Chicago State University and graduated summa cum laude.

After graduation he worked for Arthur Andersen; Deloitte, Haskins and Sells; and GTE Services Corp. before returning to Nigeria in 1983 to work for Mobil Oil Nigeria. At Mobil, he advanced to treasurer of the company.

Tinubu returned to his homeland when exiles were asked to help rebuild the country and was elected to the Nigerian Senate in 1992. After the presidential election was nullified in 1993, Tinubu became a founding member of the National Democratic Coalition of Nigeria that mobilized support to restore democracy. In 1999, after civilian rule was restored, Tinubu was elected governor of Lagos.

http://www.aacc.nche.edu/About/Awards/oaa/Pages/batinubu.aspx

Village biafra illiterate, Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban Of Africa actually graduated from Chicago State University summa cum laude.

Even blood transfusion no fit flush out bad blood, hatred and bad bele from you biafra villagers body.. grin

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by focus7: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamMrNoble:
pls who is he??
Find out from google and remember search your name too and see.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by zicol2015: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Stop wasting your MB on what is not. make money online via adverts and link sharing..
Take a few minute to follow this Link

http://
PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=274108

you will thank me Later..
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Lucasbalo(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
Community colleges in chicago are cheap. when i was at truman college getting some credit hours. each credit hour was 34 dollars. very cheap.
You are correct. That's why they call it Community college. They don't want you to be straddled with debts after graduation. IsTruman college the one on Wilson/Broadway by the Train Station ?.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Lucasbalo(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
vodkat:

Community college in america is better than the best university.u r an ignoramus claiming to know
So true.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by aresa: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
people go there to get credit hours which is cheaper before proceeding to dupaul or loyola or UIC. like each credit hour is like 50 dollars as compared to the thousands you pay in loyola or UIC or dupaul

He transferred to Chicago State University and graduated summa cum laude.

http://www.aacc.nche.edu/About/Awards/oaa/Pages/batinubu.aspx

Exactly what he did. These illiterate are too ignorant for their own good..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by nduchucks: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
SenseiX:
Just Saying

You are being very dishonest here. Community colleges are a stepping stone towards higher education in Universities. Most people essentially complete 2 years of University cources in community colleges before finishing up in Universities.

We all know that Tinubu has since aquired all kinds of degrees.

Tinubu , the Agba-Akin Adinni of Ijeshaland, the Chief Anosare Bugije of Ondo Kingdom, the Erelu Aare Ago of Egbaland, the Asiwaju of Lagos, and Jagaban Borgu, mun gaishe ka cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
When I was in secondary school (JSS) class, our CRK teacher told us why he doesn't hate. He said "if you hate some one, you will always be sad when you see or hear about him/her and he/she will always be happy cos he/she doesn't really know who hates him. Haters should get that into their fucking heads.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by sukkot: 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
aresa:

Exactly what he did. These illiterate are too ignorant for their own good..

yeah too many un-intelligent people with opinions in nigeria. nothing more annoying than an opinionated ignorant person.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by princeonx: 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
What year was that? And where you paying in-state, out of state or as an international student?
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by sukkot: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
princeonx:

What year was that? And where you paying in-state, out of state or as an international student?
i choose not to divulge the year lol. i was paying it as a resident of illinois with a social security number, so as a citizen of USA and resident of illinois
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Shymm3x: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
haha i know richard daley college, as well as truman college and malcolm x college. i took a few credit hours at truman college myself, one of the city colleges of chicago

Blimey!!

Big bredrin, you've been everywhere like the hood moped. Now I know where you got ya celestial wisdom from cos that type of wisdom only exist in America. grin

Have you been to Harlem? Your celestial message is reminiscent my black hebrew Israelite brothers out there speaking that celestial wisdom to civilise the savages. grin grin
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by nokingasgod: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
SenseiX:
Just Saying

You are a typical example of a patient with pathological PHD SYNDROME. So vocational schools in your warped mind are for never do wells? Can you then imagine you, a graduate of ''Havard University'' wasting away on Nairaland, becoming a mouthpiece of the Wailing Wailers who chose to remain buried in yesterday despite the break of a new dawn.

My advise to you, wakeup, get a life and achieve at least half of the good deeds of Tinubu, then come back let's entertain your morbid hatred of the man.

I am not a Tinubu apologist though!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by fatiaanu(m): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
The slayer of PDP
IamMrNoble:
pls who is he??

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
dainformant:
Pictured on the 'wall of fame' is former Lagos state governor and national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu being recognized by the American association of community colleges AACC as an outstanding alumni for the year 2002..... Tinubu studied at the Richard J. Daley College in Illinois...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/photo-of-bola-tinubu-on-wall-of-fame-as.html

A man who maintains two private jets, allegedly looted Lagos (+ other SW proxy states) dry, mortgaged the future of Nigeria is Jagaban while Diezani Alison Madueke is corrupt and wicked?! I feel sorry for black Africans ndi ishi oji. Tufiakwa
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by tevinsolt: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
SenseiX:
Just Saying

Nigga why you always lying. community college is not a Vocational training school! Community colleges are two year colleges for students to attain an associate degree first before transferring to a 4yr college for a bachelors degree. Many occupation such registered A.S Nursing, Dental Hygiene only require 2 years and Engineering, B.S Nursing and Pre-Med/Dent/pharm/PA majors all continue at 4 year colleges.

vocational school Would be mechanic school an Electrical school, Carpentry school. non of those are offered as degrees in Community colleges.
and GED is a way for people who didn't attain High school diploma to get back into the schooling system a second chance in a way.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by sukkot: 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

Blimey!!

Big bredrin, you've been everywhere like the hood moped. Now I know where you got ya celestial wisdom from cos that type of wisdom only exist in America. grin

Have you been to Harlem? Your celestial message is reminiscent my black hebrew Israelite brothers out there speaking that celestial wisdom to civilise the savages. grin grin
HAHAHAHA NUFF RESPEK ME BREDRIN shymmexx. yeah i have been everywhere bro. i have been to harlem when it was harlem and not the gentrified harlem you see today. i was on 125th and lennox as well as resided with my big brothers friend who was a doctor doing his residency at harlem general hospital on 135th and lennox. so i was in the heart of harlem. grin grin
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
This man can pay for his picture to be feature in anything.That was how he paid gate fee to attend Obama's campaign fund raising party and lied that he was invited by Obama.What does he stand to achieve in all these?Shey he no fit use those billions to better the lives of the people he looted from?Crooked godfather.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by ipledge10(m): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Gbam. He's a typical Nairalander who opens their mouth about stuff they know nothing about. Tinubu finished his associates degree at Richard J Daley College and moved on to Chicago State University to complete his Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. I am not Tinubu's defender because I don't care for any Nigeria politicians, but what is fair is fair.
I am in Engineering program at bmcc and u will transfer to city College after my 2yrs...why should I take calculus with $3200 when I can $1200 in another school. The standard of my current college is far ahead of former 4yrs college
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Shymm3x: 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
HAHAHAHA NUFF RESPEK ME BREDRIN shymmexx. yeah i have been everywhere bro. i have been to harlem when it was harlem and not the gentrified harlem you see today. i was on 125th and lennox as well as resided with my big brothers friend who was a doctor doing his residency at harlem general hospital on 135th and lennox. so i was in the heart of harlem. grin grin

Say no more, big bredrin. 125th and Lennox is the place - and Uptown as well. Black mecca right there. I like the place though.

Was that where you got the celestial wisdom from, big bredin? Them black hebrew Israelites will civilise any savages they come in contact with. grin
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by emerem: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
dainformant:
Pictured on the 'wall of fame' is former Lagos state governor and national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu being recognized by the American association of community colleges AACC as an outstanding alumni for the year 2002..... Tinubu studied at the Richard J. Daley College in Illinois...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/photo-of-bola-tinubu-on-wall-of-fame-as.html
photoshoped. Who cares, will em make me loose weight?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC / This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) / GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.