Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America (53168 Views)

Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Bayswater: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
dainformant:
Pictured on the 'wall of fame' is former Lagos state governor and national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu being recognized by the American association of community colleges AACC as an outstanding alumni for the year 2002..... Tinubu studied at the Richard J. Daley College in Illinois...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/photo-of-bola-tinubu-on-wall-of-fame-as.html

You were trying to do some image laundering on his behalf but in the process, you have actually opened his yansh, hope you know that.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by sukkot: 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

Say no more, big bredrin. 125th and Lennox is the place - and Uptown as well. Black mecca right there. I like the place though.

Was that where you got the celestial wisdom from, big bredin? Them black hebrew Israelites will civilise any savages they come in contact with. grin
Yeah nothing as fascinating as 125th street. funny enough back then i didnt know anything about the black hebrew israelite movement. truth be told i only knew about that movement 3 years ago on youtube when watching zabach and ISUPK. i dont think they have black hebrew israelite groups in harlem though. they all hang around the forty something street. times square area
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by princeonx: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
i choose not to divulge the year lol. i was paying it as a resident of illinois with a social security number, so as a citizen of USA and resident of illinois
Na you this your answer go confuse not me.
Sorry if I sound rude but you sound like someone that have never seen the flag of USA before not to talk of living here or attending school in IL.
What'ahe££ is a residence with Social security number? Abi you said all that bcox it sound sweet in the mouth? You can either be a citizen, PR. Permanent residence, or international student! And everybody in any of this group is entitled to a social security number so don't make it sound like you have one special right or benefit that made your tuition $30+ and what's the big deal saying the year? Say the year and I'll verify your claims if not, then pls stop saying what you know nothing about.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by OnReflection: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
ipledge10:
bro sorry to say...you are a complete fool. ..you don't know what you are saying and you are happy saying nonsense...Community College offer associate degree program. ..it is cheaper than 4yr college...you can even be in 4yr college and still take some courses in community college

If you graduate in a community college, you will transfer your courses to 4yr college. ..don't loose your sense of reasoning because you hate someone

Never mind that unexposed compound fool.
Look at him pouring scorn and ridicule on another man's intellectual prowess, while making the sort of crass assumptions you would expect from the product of a degree-mill grin Whatever happened to discussions backed by facts on NL?

The mind truly boggles, I tell you.

...The Governor said 27 (twenty-seven) credit hours were transferred from Richard Daley College to Chicago State University, where he obtained Bachelor of Science in Business and Administration. His major was in Accounting. To back up his claim, the Governor produced the following documents:

1. a copy of a letter dated September 6, 1978 written by Andrew F. Sikula, Dean College of Business Administration, Chicago State University informing Mr. Bola Tinubu that he had made the Dean's honours list by making a 3.50 or better grade point average. This is herewith attached and marked as "Annexure 6";

2. an inter-office memorandum of Chicago State University dated May 28, 1979 written by one Clyde Smith to the Honours Award Committee recommending Bola A. Tinubu as recipient of the outstanding senior award. This is herewith attached and marked as "Annexure 7";

3. copies of May/June 1979 edition of the TEMPO, Chicago State University Campus journal covering Chicago State University Annual Awards Ceremony. Bola Tinubu was described as the President of the Accounting Society and was also said to be running for Student Government Association presidency. This is herewith attached and marked as "Annexure 8";

4. a Chicago State University STATEMENT issued by the Accounts Receivable Department on June 15, 1979 with his social security number. This is herewith attached and marked as "Annexure 9";

5. the Chicago State University Certificate dated 22nd day of June, 1979 conferring upon Bola A. Tinubu the degree of Bachelor of Science in Business and Administration (Accounting with honours). This is herewith attached and marked as "Annexure 10";

6. a copy of Chicago State University Outstanding Senior Award Certificate dated 5th July 1979, awarded to Bola A. Tinubu. This is herewith attached and marked as "Annexure 11";

7. a copy of Chicago State University Departmental Certificate of Merit dated 5th July, 1979 presented to Bola A. Tinubu. This is herewith attached and marked as "Annexure 12";

8. copy of year book of Chicago State University with the picture of Bola A. Tinubu on page 75. This is herewith attached and marked as "Annexure 13";

9. Chicago State University academic record transcript) dated July 11th 1979. This is herewith attached and marked as "Annexure 14";

10. copy of 1992 Social Democratic Party senatorial candidature form dated June 1 1992. This is herewith attached and marked as "Annexure 15"; and

11. Chicago State University letter dated August 20th 1999 addressed To Whom It May Concern advising that Bola A. Tinubu did indeed attend Chicago State University from August 1977 through June 1979. He was awarded a Bachelor of Science degree in Business and Administration with honours on June 22nd 1979. His major was Accounting. This is herewith attached and marked as "Annexure 16".

The Governor informed us that before coming to Nigeria, he worked as an Accountant with Deloitte Haskins & Sells and at GTE Services Corporation. Enclosed herewith and marked "Annexure 17" and "Annexure 18" respectively are the pay slips relating to the above establishments.

He said he came to Nigeria and undertook his National Youth Service between November 12, 1982 and November 11, 1983 with HARBONI LIMITED of IBADAN. A copy of the National Youth Service Corp. discharge certificate number 173807 issued to Tinubu, Bola Adekunle (NYSC/OY/FORN/82/9106) dated November 11, 1983 was given to the Committee as proof. This is herewith attached and marked as "Annexure 19". The Governor said he also worked at Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc and rose to become the Treasurer of the organisation. To buttress this claim, he tendered the following documents:

1. A copy of Mobil Oil Nigeria, Plc Certificate of Service dated May 14th, 1992 issued in favour of Mr. B.A. Tinubu. Herewith attached and marked "Annexure 20" is a copy of the said certificate.

2. A letter written by Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc dated December 29th, 1998 addressed to whom it may concern confirming that Mr. Tinubu was an employee of the Company between December 1, 1983 and mMay 17th, 1992. He was said to have left on May 18th, 1992 on public service lease of absence and did not return at the end of the leave. Herewith attached and marked "Annexure 21" is a copy of the said letter.

3. A welcome address by Paul L. Caldwell, Chairman/Managing Director of Mobil Producing Nigeria at the dinner given in honour of Senator Bola Tinubu on June 11th, 1992. Herewith attached and marked "Annexure 22" is a copy of the said address.

When questions were asked about age discrepancies, he insisted that he was born in 1952 and not 1954. In support of his claim, he referred to INEC FORM. 001 and his gubernatorial profile that put his year of birth as 1952. This tallies with his 1992 voters registration card and the Social Democratic Party senatorial candidature form dated June 1 1992, item 2 of which put his date of birth at March 29th, 1952.

The following documents were also made available to the Committee by the Governor.

1. His international passport number A0004062. Herewith attached and marked "Annexure 23" is a copy of the relevant page of the said passport;

2. His United States of America refugee travel passport number A74685870. Herewith attached and marked "Annexure 24" is a copy of the relevant page of the said passport; and

3. His United States of America employment authorisation card number LIN9804950277. Herewith attached and marked "Annexure 25" is a copy of the said card.

He concluded that errors on his INEC form were not deliberate, as he did not gain any advantage whatsoever by claiming 1954 or presenting bogus academic qualification since he already had the required minimum qualification.

When the Governor was asked why he did not respond to the allegations promptly, he said he felt they were all part of the campaign of calumny against him which began with the allegations that his administration was slow.

Asked about his view on the reactions of his aides to some of the allegations, he said that at a stage in the saga, the events took a life of its own with his aides issuing statements and papers on his behalf.

Source: http://nigeriaworld.com/focus/republic/lagosrelease.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by sukkot: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
princeonx:

Na you this your answer go confuse not me.
Sorry if I sound rude but you sound like someone that have never seen the flag of USA before not to talk of living here or attending school in IL.
What'ahe££ is a residence with Social security number? Abi you said all that bcox it sound sweet in the mouth? You can either be a citizen, PR. Permanent residence, or international student! And everybody in any of this group is entitled to a social security number so don't make it sound like you have one special right or benefit that made your tuition $30+ and what's the big deal saying the year? Say the year and I'll verify your claims if not, then pls stop saying what you know nothing about.
there are many illegal residents with no social security number. however there was a time when SSN ( card ) was issued to people who are not citizens but they stopped doing this. if you have this SSN, they cant tell if you are a US citizen or not. i was one of those fortunate to get that SSN ( card ) before they stopped giving it to non US citizens. so while i was not a US citizen, i was operating like a US citizen and getting the cheap school fees of a US citizen. hope that makes sense to you
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Ozededes: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
You too can be a landlord this year , buy a plot of land at

Beachveiw Lekki (sea side) 3.5m/plot

Wood island ikorodu 900k/plot

Agbara 300k/plot

ENQUIRIES: 09097655731

www.pacismultiplex.com

34b isaac john street igbobi, Fadeyi, Lagos.

1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by azzima(m): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
SenseiX:
So Jagaban is actually a community college alumni undecided, no wonder he's so street.
Community colleges are like vocational training schools for dropouts and never do wells who couldn't finish High school and whose highest qualification is a GED. Nigerian Polytechnics are even better.
Doesn't change the fact he is an effective politician albeit a very corrupt one at that.
Just Saying
see this didirin! Do you know how many ACCOMPLISHED personalities went to community colleges?The worst community college in America is much better than the best university in Nigeria.....FACT!!!. I also went to a community college then went on further as a Master degree holder now.Most people attended these colleges because it's a cheaper route to obtain your degree(less than 3k a year ( To help you further, here is a a pic of my former community college and please compare with Unilorin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Shymm3x: 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
Yeah nothing as fascinating as 125th street. funny enough back then i didnt know anything about the black hebrew israelite movement. truth be told i only knew about that movement 3 years ago on youtube when watching zabach and ISUPK. i dont think they have black hebrew israelite groups in harlem though. they all hang around the forty something street. times square area

125th is definitely nice and you've got the apollo. The folks from Harlem are somewhat different from the other places in New York City, even in mannerism - you just gotta admire the place. Just as how Pecknizzy dons act differently from the rest of South London. Harlem is sick though.

Oi, those mofos were everywhere when I went there - standing in-front of bodegas. They also sell all kinds of paraphernalia as well. Those people are crazy! grin I saw them in Brixton one time and it seems they have moved that madness here. grin
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by ManTiger(m): 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
SenseiX:
So Jagaban is actually a community college alumni undecided, no wonder he's so street.
Community colleges are like vocational training schools for dropouts and never do wells who couldn't finish High school and whose highest qualification is a GED. Nigerian Polytechnics are even better.
Doesn't change the fact he is an effective politician albeit a very corrupt one at that.
Just Saying

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by bigerboy200: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
SenseiX:
Just Saying
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by sukkot: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

125th is definitely nice and you've got the apollo. The folks from Harlem are somewhat different from the other places in New York City, even in mannerism - you just gotta admire the place. Just as how Pecknizzy dons act differently from the rest of South London. Harlem is sick though.

Oi, those mofos were everywhere when I went there - standing in-front of bodegas. They also sell all kinds of paraphernalia as well. Those people are crazy! grin I saw them in Brixton one time and it seems they have moved that madness here. grin
bros, they are everywhere now. liverpool, manchester, london. its a movement that is gaining ground all over the world. they are in holland, germany, jamaica, haiti. its a global movement. but yeah harlem is where its at. be a cool place to be now if you are paid so you can get one of those gentrified brownstones and be in luxury and yet in the heart of the urban jungle. luxury in the urban jungle
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by xtervaganza(m): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
Just yesterday I saw Jonathan and his shepopotamus wife's picture at the University of Ibadan zoo wall of fame
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Dozzysamuel(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
dainformant:
Pictured on the 'wall of fame' is former Lagos state governor and national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu being recognized by the American association of community colleges AACC as an outstanding alumni for the year 2002..... Tinubu studied at the Richard J. Daley College in Illinois...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/photo-of-bola-tinubu-on-wall-of-fame-as.html
...for Jagaban to have made the list that means this is a hall of THIEVES and not fame.Oya,wailing wailers take on me.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by babawella: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
aminho:
JAGABAN BORGU ASIWAJU OF SOUTHWEST
Nope! he is ASIWAJU of the UNIVERSE
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by rottenegg: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
ekseel:
Hate him or like him, he is the JAGABAN
What does JAGABAN even mean?
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Memphis357(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
sandraokosun1:
listen to urself, a man that usa senators, reps and political colosus and united states first citizens troop around to learn from. The bill gates and buffet of the usa what sch did they go to. Its reamains the problem of the backward africans who are enslaved to education. The originators who we borrow the culture frm treat achievements first before education. You would not be noticed if u attended all its schs and no achievement. Ask the rick ross, jayz how they are 1st class citizens in us. Today ask buruji why he dread us visa. Our own is celebrated, we shouldnt berate him
These American citizens that you've mentioned....... Ask yourself "Did they plunder and steal the resources of commonwealth within their community"?
A thief is a thief. Please,let's not sugarcoat it!
Please ask yourself

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Shymm3x: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
bros, they are everywhere now. liverpool, manchester, london. its a movement that is gaining ground all over the world. they are in holland, germany, jamaica, haiti. its a global movement. but yeah harlem is where its at. be a cool place to be now if you are paid so you can get one of those gentrified brownstones and be in luxury and yet in the heart of the urban jungle. luxury in the urban jungle

Lmao.

The black hebrew Israelite ministry is moving - shalom!! grin Yeshua!! cool

Are they gentrifying the whole place or parts of it? How about the Spanish bit? The yanks need to leave Harlem alone - that place is important to black history and a great place to visit, just to know where the mighty/legends walked. That's the black mecca and the renaissance place of black America.

Anyway, how come there aren't that many Nigerians there like you have in other parts of New York, especially Brooklyn?
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
SenseiX:
Just Saying

But he went to chicago state university after dt & got a degree in accounting & had a career wt mobil. I see u conveniently forgot that. Na bad belle go kirr una. LMAO!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by YaksonFCA(m): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Congratulations, Jagaban
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by sukkot: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao.

The black hebrew Israelite ministry is moving - shalom!! grin Yeshua!! cool

Are they gentrifying the whole place or parts of it? How about the Spanish bit? The yanks need to leave Harlem alone - that place is important to black history and a great place to visit, just to know where the mighty/legends walked. That's the black mecca and the renaissance place of black America.

Anyway, how come there aren't that many Nigerians there like you have in other parts of New York, especially Brooklyn?
its too far. nigerians like to be where the money is at. no money in harlem. the money is where the whites are at lol. you gotta stay closer to the money if you want to make it. but yeah you right, they need to leave harlem alone because the place is like a museum. it should have one of those ' you cant gentrify it because it is part of history ' stamp on it.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by biafranqueen: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
SenseiX:
Just Saying
Yeah so finally the truth has come out. The Chicago University Degree was really a fake. Bu at least he has higher then NEPA degree grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Rexnegro(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamMrNoble:
pls who is he??
he's papa ajasco
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Kippah(m): 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
A community college in america is also a degree awarding institution with professors just like in the university. That's why in the US, u do hear of colleges and universities.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Shymm3x: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
its too far. nigerians like to be where the money is at. no money in harlem. the money is where the whites are at lol. you gotta stay closer to the money if you want to make it. but yeah you right, they need to leave harlem alone because the place is like a museum. it should have one of those ' you cant gentrify it because it is part of history ' stamp on it.

How? Harlem is basically Manhattan and it's closer to the money than, say, Brooklyn.

Fvck Amerikkka - they can't gentrify Harlem. They need to leave Harlemalone. These white fvckers just like fvcking shyte up everywhere.

That's the same crap, Boris Johnson (the clown who was born in America), is doing to London. Everywhere has been gentrified. If you were to go to Hackney, Dalston, Camden, Brixton, and Peckham now - you won't even recognise these places. Apart from the Rye Market where you'll see a lot of black folks - Peckham isn't Peckham anymore. grin Hackney and Dalston are worse - they have gone hippy. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Orikinla(m): 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
He's very intelligent no doubt...
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the smartest politician in the modern history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Orikinla(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
azzima:
see this didirin! Do you know how many ACCOMPLISHED personalities went to community colleges?The worst community college in America is much better than the best university in Nigeria.....FACT!!!. I also went to a community college then went on further as a Master degree holder now.Most people attended these colleges because it's a cheaper route to obtain your degree(less than 3k a year ( To help you further, here is a a pic of my former community college and please compare with Unilorin.

1000 Likes.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Orikinla(m): 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
OnReflection:

Never mind that unexposed compound fool.
Look at him pouring scorn and ridicule on another man's intellectual prowess, while making the sort of crass assumptions you would expect from the product of a degree-mill grin Whatever happened to discussions backed by facts on NL?

The mind truly boggles, I tell you.

Source: http://nigeriaworld.com/focus/republic/lagosrelease.html
1000 Likes.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by princeonx: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
there are many illegal residents with no social security number. however there was a time when SSN ( card ) was issued to people who are not citizens but they stopped doing this. if you have this SSN, they cant tell if you are a US citizen or not. i was one of those fortunate to get that SSN ( card ) before they stopped giving it to non US citizens. so while i was not a US citizen, i was operating like a US citizen and getting the cheap school fees of a US citizen. hope that makes sense to you
Putting your answers together is kind of making sense now however, you need more than just SSN to enrol into college in the US but I'll just take your word for it since you won't tell me the year and this your story sound like something that happened before I was even born not to talk of moving to US grin
I've been here going two decades that was why I was shocked at the fee you said you paid in school while here but like I said, that must be donkeys of years ago. Cheers!
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
SenseiX:
Just Saying

This Guy mess this Thread Up for Tinubu with this post,,.... this is confirmed truth cheesy grin

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Naff24(f): 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamMrNoble:
pls who is he??
Who sabi you abeg
Park well young man.... JAGABAN is even visible to the blind #konfam grin grin
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
SenseiX:
Just Saying

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by sukkot: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
princeonx:

Putting your answers together is kind of making sense now however, you need more than just SSN to enrol into college in the US but I'll just take your word for it since you won't tell me the year and this your story sound like something that happened before I was even born not to talk of moving to US grin
I've been here going two decades that was why I was shocked at the fee you said you paid in school while here but like I said, that must be donkeys of years ago. Cheers!
well hope this helps lol. of course i had to block out my details and then put NL ( nairaland ) so you know its me. thats my illinois drivers license and illinois state ID card

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/947fhisvk2qpg8w8kmnxdmkga45xvg6a1332928[/img]

and it wasnt donkey years ago. it was just a few years ago. i just dont want to tell you the year because you may know me if you were there at that time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters / GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.