Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America (53161 Views)

Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
LordMecuzy:

I've noticed you so like Jagaban irrespective of party afflictions
A lot! I have been following him(understudy) for a very long time and I've learnt a lot from him. When it comes to political mastery and intelligent display, Jagaban is the boss. Though he has his weakness(that I hope to learn from).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Naff24(f): 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
ASIWAJU set his goals and objectives in accordance with his vision. He study them and strategically execute them. His detractors discussed his successes and failure because they have nothing to execute. He is in the news because he's working. Nigerians discuss active men in the field. Mentioning any negative news about him will double the wealth of any news media that published it. His name today is a financial market for journalists. Not even elected politicians get the publicity he's enjoying. Baba do say: '' My comrades, go and work till mentioning your name becomes a source of increased wealth for someone. Even my weaknesses create wealth for vendors''
I doff my hat JAGABAN!!! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by princeonx: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
*deleted.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by sukkot: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
princeonx:

Honestly this must be happening before US independence in 1776 bcox you can't have both IDs now. You don't need a state ID if you have a drivers licence
as you can see the date on the drivers license and state ID card, it is 30th oct 2011 ( just 4 years ago ). so i am assuming you are the one who does not know what he is talking about. like i said, its just a few years ago

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by 989900: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
googlepikin:
[s]my brother go back to primary 4, your grammar is sick. A drug dealer will always be a drug dealer. please stop putting your brain in monkey mood. how can a US senator want to learn nonsense from a loser who have been ridiculed by Saraki and Buhari. Obasanjo is more relevant in politics than your halitosis infected king[/s].
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Babacele: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
He's very intelligent no doubt...
Wailing wailers can go hug transformer for all we care. Jagaban - the nemesis of PDP n cluelessness!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Shymm3x: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
as you can see the date on the drivers license and state ID card, it is 30th oct 2011 ( just 4 years ago ). so i am assuming you are the one who does not know what he is talking about. like i said, its just a few years ago

Big bredrin, take ya IDs off and tell that guy to delete them from his post.

Anyone can easily scan through the paper you covered ya name and ID number with, and steal ya details.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Ephemmm: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
SenseiX:
So Jagaban is actually a community college alumni undecided, no wonder he's so street.
Community colleges are like vocational training schools for dropouts and never do wells who couldn't finish High school and whose highest qualification is a GED. Nigerian Polytechnics are even better.
Doesn't change the fact he is an effective politician albeit a very corrupt one at that.
Just Saying

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Orikinla(m): 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by DTaj: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
SenseiX:
So Jagaban is actually a community college alumni undecided, no wonder he's so street.
Community colleges are like vocational training schools for dropouts and never do wells who couldn't finish High school and whose highest qualification is a GED. Nigerian Polytechnics are even better.
Doesn't change the fact he is an effective politician albeit a very corrupt one at that.
Just Saying

You are a dumb-ass nincompoop!

Tinubu attended Chicago State University and graduated with a Bachelors in Accounting. He went ahead to qualify as a CPA (Certified Public Accountant), equivalent of ACCA or ACA- ICAN in Nigeria! He worked as Heskin Dales, Arthur Andersen, etc in Chicago and New York!

He was a Management staff at Mobil in Nigeria, where he was the Treasurer and a member of EXCO and the Board of Directors!

He left Mobil with that very senior position to join politics. He was elected Senator, where he was Chairman of the powerful Senate Committee on Banking, Currency, and Appropriation!

He became Governor of Lagos state. He had several milestones (LASTMA, LAWMA, BRT, etc).

He head-hunted the Captain of all Nigerian Governors, Babatunde Raji Fashola when his other 'far more experienced political children' rebelled against him. He stuck out his neck for Fashola and the rest is history.

Above all, he made friends all over Nigeria and led the 'Common Sense Revolution' that ousted Nigeria's most ill-prepared, most clueless, dumbest President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!

He is also making friends across Africa with huge influence in the national politics of Ghana, Sierra Leone, and recently, Guinea!

All his 'classmates' of 1999 have gone into 'near political oblivion'. Who could believe that Obong Victor Attah, Bisi Akande, Lucky Igbinedion, Segun Osoba, Ahmed Kure, Joshua Dariye, Abdullahi Adamu, Bukar Abba Ibrahim, Chimaroke Nnamani, Sam Egwu, and others were Governors in 1999 as Tinubu was While some are now 'political nobodies', others like Abdullahi Adamu, Bisi Akande, are following him about as 'political boys'! This life!!!

Hate him or like him (for whatever reason), Tinubu has earned his stripes!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Babacele: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
SenseiX:
Just Saying
story ,story that an all powerful n lawless PDP told us for 16 years ,the way Wike is tells lies about Amaechi, n couldn't establish a case in any court of law! who is fooling who? Jagaban refused to join thieving PDP even when he was alone in the political wilderness . Detribalised, foresighted, dogged and mega effective human manager n strategist. No Nigerian alive has matched Tinubu ! God bless Jagaban! wailing wailers can hug thunder, who cares!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by sukkot: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

Anyone can easily scan through the paper you covered ya name and ID number with, and steal ya details.
lol makes no difference. i am never returning to that hell-hole called america again. so they can do whatever they want with the details. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by erinalex: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
LordMecuzy:

I've noticed you so like Jagaban irrespective of party afflictions
is not that he like Jagaban,Tony is only been truthful here.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Babacele: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
SenseiX:

Na lie I talk undecided
If no be lie u dey lie or no be say u dey spread our enemy,PDP , lies of 16 years against their nemesis, show say u go school by listing d thing Tinubu steal, where ,date n other relevant infos for us to learn. if not u remain a li...ar!
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by BUSARI522(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
JAGABAN THE GREAT MAN WITH SELFISHNESS.!

Donbabajay12:
In Ycee's voice Jagaban
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Babacele: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
sandraokosun1:
listen to urself, a man that usa senators, reps and political colosus and united states first citizens troop around to learn from. The bill gates and buffet of the usa what sch did they go to. Its reamains the problem of the backward africans who are enslaved to education. The originators who we borrow the culture frm treat achievements first before education. You would not be noticed if u attended all its schs and no achievement. Ask the rick ross, jayz how they are 1st class citizens in us. Today ask buruji why he dread us visa. Our own is celebrated, we shouldnt berate him
Sandra sweeeeeet Okosun hahahahaha u rock baby!
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by aresa: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
princeonx:

Honestly this must be happening before US independence in 1776 bcox you can't have both IDs now. You don't need a state ID if you have a drivers licence

Haba!!!!

I have both my friend.

You people really need to confine your bogus and illiterate yankee knowledge to your village...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Shymm3x: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
lol makes no difference. i am never returning to that hell-hole called america again. so they can do whatever they want with the details. grin

Lmao!

Amerikkka! And I've got a Uni of the US' west coast on the Unis I'm planning to go for my doctorate degree. That's basically cos it's free. Then again, if I end up there - I won't be staying there. I'll just be shuttling between the UK and US till I finish.

Can't let racist fvckers throw me in prison over there and make me to start picking cotton in the 21st century. My ancestors never picked cotton and no one in my lineage will. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Babacele: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sijo01:
It haf teyed dis guy haf ugly. Nor be today.
Senator Elegant Beauty Remi Tinubu isn't complaining ,so what d hoopla s all about? let's celebrate Jor. lols!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by sukkot: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao!

Amerikkka! And I've got a Uni of the US' west coast on the Unis I'm planning to go for my doctorate degree. That's basically cos it's free. Then again, if I end up there - I won't be staying there. I'll just be shuttling between the UK and US till I finish.

Can't let racist fvckers throw me in prison over there and make me to start picking cotton in the 21st century. My ancestors never picked cotton and no one in my lineage will. grin
yeah the US is definitely a racist hell-hole. especially lately where popos are trained to kill niggaz on sight. i got stopped everyday because my car had a tint. these popos feeling me up all the time, putting they hands all over my nuts and cupping my balls while pretending to search my body for some non-existent stuff. gay ass muthafukaz lmao. man all their popos out there are gay. they took that job so they can rub their fingers all over niggaz. i aint never going back to that hell-hole grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Omeny: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Good One from the Jagaban!
But their lies,Double Standard,Hypocrisy,Propaganda are all worthy of note!
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by ekseel(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
rottenegg:
What does JAGABAN even mean?
JAGABAN means LEADER OF WARRIORS (a Chieftaincy title in Niger State)
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Shymm3x: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
yeah the US is definitely a racist hell-hole. especially lately where popos are trained to kill niggaz on sight. i got stopped everyday because my car had a tint. these popos feeling me up all the time, putting they hands all over my nuts and cupping my balls while pretending to search my body for some non-existent stuff. gay ass muthafukaz lmao. man all their popos out there are gay. they took that job so they can rub their fingers all over niggaz. i aint never going back to that hell-hole grin grin grin

Bwahahahaha.

The average white person is a flaming phaggot. grin

They do that here as well, in places where there aren't black folks - especially when they take you to the police station. They did that shyte to me at Sutton Coldfield police station when I was in Uni in 2010. Can you believe these mofos almost put their hands in my bum hole? The silly excuse, they're looking for drugs despite the fact that I told them I'm in West Midlands cos I attend Uni in Birmingham. They just kept asking me about what I'm doing in West Midlands cos I'm from London.

And they arrested me for a driving offence. Can you imagine? Brev, I went nuts in there. After all the madness, they didn't even charge me for anything.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by j1mmy: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
he also stole most of Lagos state wealth and converted them to his own private property.
He is a criminal, period!
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
Theflint1:
He did go to a university though....

Funny comment.
Community colleges back then were much better in terms of quality than even many private schools we have today.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by samuel900(m): 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Whatever!
SenseiX:
Just Saying
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by aresa: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
j1mmy:
he also stole most of Lagos state wealth and converted them to his own private property.
He is a criminal, period!
[/s]

Boring stale village biafra gist grin
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Abeymills(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
Big thief forming award sure it's a fake fabricated story jagajaga ediot
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Odani: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
Tycoflu:

just googled his name now. If going to comm. school will generate the number of pages am seeing, then I need to enrol in that school sharply. O ga havard who sabi you?

Abeg help me ask d over sabi man o
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Lucasbalo(m): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
princeonx:

You are wrong. He can have both State ID and Illinois ID. I do have both and so are many people. They are both good for five years.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Lucasbalo(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao!

Shymmex, don't worry. I get you covered. No one will throw you in jail either. Have never been to jail in my life and I don't pick cottons as my ancestors never did. You will be alright here. Come for your PhD and everything will be fine.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Lucasbalo(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

That's so true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re / Jolly Nyame's Face As He Is Jailed For 14 Years / 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.