Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America (53165 Views)

Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by JuanDeDios: 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
SenseiX:
So Jagaban is actually a community college alumni undecided, no wonder he's so street.
Community colleges are like vocational training schools for dropouts and never do wells who couldn't finish High school and whose highest qualification is a GED. Nigerian Polytechnics are even better.
Doesn't change the fact he is an effective politician albeit a very corrupt one at that.
Just Saying
grin
Wetin Tinubu do you?
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by princeonx: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
as you can see the date on the drivers license and state ID card, it is 30th oct 2011 ( just 4 years ago ). so i am assuming you are the one who does not know what he is talking about. like i said, its just a few years ago
Du.de you are talking rubish!! If it was 4 years ago, college tuition per credit can NEVER be that cheap even if you're a citizen and definately you didn't get a SSN without having any legal status just 4 years ago and finally, you can NOT have a driver license and still have a state ID period. They both serve the same purpose. Your driver license is the same as State ID
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Lucasbalo(m): 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
there are many illegal residents with no social security number. however there was a time when SSN ( card ) was issued to people who are not citizens but they stopped doing this. if you have this SSN, they cant tell if you are a US citizen or not. i was one of those fortunate to get that SSN ( card ) before they stopped giving it to non US citizens. so while i was not a US citizen, i was operating like a US citizen and getting the cheap school fees of a US citizen. hope that makes sense to you
That was the case years ago but 911 changed everything.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by princeonx: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
aresa:

Haba!!!!

I have both my friend.

You people really need to confine your bogus and illiterate yankee knowledge to your village...
I honestly won't debate this ID topic much since it's a state issue so maybe it's possible in IL not in my own state. You can only have one
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by princeonx: 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lucasbalo:
You are wrong. He can have both State ID and Illinois ID. I do have both and so are many people. They are both good for five years.
Oga which one is state ID and which one is Illinois ID? Do you even know what you claim you have?
IL is the state.
And like I said above, maybe in IL one can have a state ID and drivers license. In my state, you can have a state ID if you don't drive but if you drive and have a drivers license, it's the same as State ID.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Lucasbalo(m): 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
princeonx:

Oga which one is state ID and which one is Illinois ID? Do you even know what you claim you have?
I meant State driver's license.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by princeonx: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lucasbalo:
I meant State driver's license.
I get it. Like I said, some US states laws are not Federal.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Lucasbalo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
princeonx:

I get it. Like I said, some US states laws are not Federal.
It's a way of making money here. I remember when it used to cost only $2 built it's about $15 now. This is a blue state and that's another form of taxation.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by princeonx: 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
as you can see the date on the drivers license and state ID card, it is 30th oct 2011 ( just 4 years ago ). so i am assuming you are the one who does not know what he is talking about. like i said, its just a few years ago
Like someone said, I deleted my quote cux it has your ID copy pic.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by princeonx: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lucasbalo:
It's a way of making money here. I remember when it used to cost only $2 built it's about $15 now. This is a blue state and that's another form of taxation.
I guess! Considering the number of people in the state. I think it's $18 here and good for 4 years.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Shymm3x: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Shymmex, don't worry. I get you covered. No one will throw you in jail either. Have never been to jail in my life and I don't pick cottons as my ancestors never did. You will be alright here. Come for your PhD and everything will be fine.

I hear that.

However, despite the dark history of slavery in America and the horrible dehumanisation/stigma that's attach to picking cotton - why are they making folks pick cotton in the 21st century? Are prisoners the new slaves? It is troubling though.

The country will never change.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Lucasbalo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

I hear that.

However, despite the dark history of slavery in America and the horrible dehumanisation/stigma that's attach to picking cotton - why are they making folks pick cotton in the 21st century? Are prisoners the new slaves? It is troubling though.

The country will never change.
You are exactly right. Prison is a new form of slavery now. It's just for one to keep his nose clean and stay out of trouble. Two of my girls are in College out of Illinois, and that's what my wife and I pump into their heads. You can succeed no matter your color or background and don't believe anyone is better than you. You just have to play above the rims here and things will work out. Maybe it's because I am in the midst of Black Professionals. I know the sky is the limit despite all the obstacles of being a Blackman in America.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by sukkot: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

Bwahahahaha.

The average white person is a flaming phaggot. grin

They do that here as well, in places where there aren't black folks - especially when they take you to the police station. They did that shyte to me at Sutton Coldfield police station when I was in Uni in 2010. Can you believe these mofos almost put their hands in my bum hole? The silly excuse, they're looking for drugs despite the fact that I told them I'm in West Midlands cos I attend Uni in Birmingham. They just kept asking me about what I'm doing in West Midlands cos I'm from London.

And they arrested me for a driving offence. Can you imagine? Brev, I went nuts in there. After all the madness, they didn't even charge me for anything.
dayummm brah. deez crackaz tryna violate you. nuff batty boiz within that popo ranks. lmao. brah. a gunshot pon tha battyboyz dem grin grin
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by sukkot: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
princeonx:

Du.de you are talking rubish!! If it was 4 years ago, college tuition per credit can NEVER be that cheap even if you're a citizen and definately you didn't get a SSN without having any legal status just 4 years ago and finally, you can NOT have a driver license and still have a state ID period. They both serve the same purpose. Your driver license is the same as State ID
keep talking through your azz. you ever been to chicago before ? if not keep quiet
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by sukkot: 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lucasbalo:
That was the case years ago but 911 changed everything.
yup. you right about that brah. but states like illinois depend so much on mexican labor so in illinois nothing changed at all. in fact today-if you have the right connect you can get SS card. they have corrupt people working inside that social security office who will put your name in the computer for like 5 grand or so
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Shymm3x: 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
dayummm brah. deez crackaz tryna violate you. nuff batty boiz within that popo ranks. lmao. brah. a gunshot pon tha battyboyz dem grin grin

Lool.

Chi chi man fi burn! A lot of neanderthals are chi chi man, I tell ya. grin

The black man has suffered on this planet. I don't know if we're cursed or carrying the curse of ham. These crackaz can make a nyggah shed a tear. Just always pray you don't get into it with them. grin
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Shymm3x: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lucasbalo:
You are exactly right. Prison is a new form of slavery now. It's just for one to keep his nose clean and stay out of trouble. Two of my girls are in College out of Illinois, and that's what my wife and I pump into their heads. You can succeed no matter your color or background and don't believe anyone is better than you. You just have to play above the rims here and things will work out. Maybe it's because I am in the midst of Black Professionals. I know the sky is the limit despite all the obstacles of being a Blackman in America.

Obviously. However, when you look at the statistics and over-representation of black folks US prison...it's scary. And I'm sure a lot of these tried keeping their noses clean, before 10secs of madness got them in there. Some probably never did anything and they're in there.

It's somewhat similar out here, but not on the US' level though cos there's no prison industrial complex here and the racism takes a different shape.

Regardless, folks need to protest about the cotton thing though. I was in utter shock the first time I read about it. Then again it's America where the South is still somewhat stuck in the Jim Crow era and everywhere is still mostly segregated.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by sukkot: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lool.

Chi chi man fi burn! A lot of neanderthals are chi chi man, I tell ya. grin

The black man has suffered on this planet. I don't know if we're cursed or carrying the curse of ham. These crackaz can make a nyggah shed a tear. Just always pray you don't get into it with them. grin

brah, its the deuteronomy 28 curses. niggaz got ancestral cosmic curses plaguing generations upon generations. but the white man went through this stage too. but he will go under the curse next after we come out of it. the curse is always on jacob or esau after they have missused their power to control the world. these curses is rough brah. nuff times i done sat down in bewilderment like ' dayummmm can a nigga get some respite from these curses ' shocked cry

grin grin
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by KINGDAV2015(m): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Wailing Wailers...

Can you see your life...?

This is why Tinubu is the best politician in Africa.

He studies politics while some clueless people go about sharing our money to traditional "slaves"
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by calcal: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
SenseiX:
So Jagaban is actually a community college alumni undecided, no wonder he's so street.
Community colleges are like vocational training schools for dropouts and never do wells who couldn't finish High school and whose highest qualification is a GED. Nigerian Polytechnics are even better.
Doesn't change the fact he is an effective politician albeit a very corrupt one at that.
Just Saying

stop spreading trash, community college in the USA is far better than any of the university in Nigeria, even High school is better than those universities in Nigeria evidently, they rule the world. The work force are those you called dropout.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Shymm3x: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
brah, its the deuteronomy 28 curses. niggaz got ancestral cosmic curses plaguing generations upon generations. but the white man went through this stage too. but he will go under the curse next after we come out of it. the curse is always on jacob or esau after they have missused their power to control the world. these curses is rough brah. nuff times i done sat down in bewilderment like ' dayummmm can a nigga get some respite from these curses ' shocked cry

grin grin

Loool. It is definitely a curse. How come we're always the only ones who have to go through hard times and live in the worst places - even in rich countries? And it is like all the worst things in life are secluded for only black folks?

I bumped into a childhood friend the other day and we were talking about old times. And all he kept saying is that: the fact that we made it out without being in jail or dead is a blessing and we just have to keep thanking God. When we started talking about folks from the past that are either dead or in jail - the list's long as fvck. Then you have to wonder if folks from other races go through the same shyte and give thanks to the most high for doing what should be normal. That is when you will realise that we are an accursed race of people. It is sad.

Then they have the racist chi chi man pigs out there that are always troubling nyggahs lol.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by princeonx: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
keep talking through your azz. you ever been to chicago before ? if not keep quiet
Thank God you know you're talking to my a$$ cux personally, I don't have your time. Figure out what year you paid $30 per credit hour in your college then get back to me.
Moreover someone that can type or explain what others can comprehend already cleared that it's possible to have both iDs in IL and if you care to know, am always in Chicago. Inbox me a number and I'll buy your beer on Tuesday.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by adegboye1: 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
SenseiX:
Comvocational training schools for dropouts and never do wells who couldn't finish High school and whose highest qualification is a GED. Nigerian Polytechnics are even better.
Just Saying
God wl reward u for ur idle talk. That is not a good remark for wht is shown about ur fellow human being. Learn to appreciate good things.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by bishop1988(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
This is April fool
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by lekan29ice(m): 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamMrNoble:
pls who is he??
Ask oga Jonah
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by cabaliciouscabal: 12:43am On Nov 07, 2015
The one and only ijaya known as

Jagaban of African.

Won ni wo tan.

The slayer of jonathan and PDP.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by aresa: 1:21am On Nov 07, 2015
princeonx:

I honestly won't debate this ID topic much since it's a state issue so maybe it's possible in IL not in my own state. You can only have one

What state are you talking about..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Kestolovee95(f): 1:26am On Nov 07, 2015
SenseiX:
Just Saying

Actually, i was adjusting my glasses to read 'University of Toronto', Then i looked up the school.... ; D
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by sukkot: 4:23am On Nov 07, 2015
princeonx:

Thank God you know you're talking to my a$$ cux personally, I don't have your time. Figure out what year you paid $30 per credit hour in your college then get back to me.
Moreover someone that can type or explain what others can comprehend already cleared that it's possible to have both iDs in IL and if you care to know, am always in Chicago. Inbox me a number and I'll buy your beer on Tuesday.
you see your life ? after making so much noise, turns out you were the ignorant one. so you never been to illinois but you were making all that noise ? yeye dey smell, as they say

and with regards to the fee, i just checked their site to see if they have increased the fee, as of today it is still 48 dollars per credit hour. not much different from when i paid 34 dollars. so as you can see ? you are just an empty ignorant noise maker

Schedule of Chicago Resident Prices per Semester (No additional fees)​
Credit Courses​ ​Foundational Studies
Launch Program
(Wright College)

5 to 11 Credit Hours​ $1,069.00​ $534.50 $75.00

SO AS YOU CAN SEE FROM ABOVE, WHICH I JUST GOT FROM THEIR SITE TODAY, 11 CREDIT HOURS IS 534 DOLLARS MAKING 1 CREDIT HOUR = 48 DOLLARS

I THINK THE PROBLEM IS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ' A CREDIT HOUR ' MEANS. YOU PROBABLY THINK A WHOLE COURSE IS ONE CREDIT HOUR, SO IN YOUR IGNORANCE YOU THINK I AM SAYING A WHOLE COURSE WAS 34 DOLLARS.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Lucasbalo(m): 4:39am On Nov 07, 2015
sukkot:
you see your life ? after making so much noise, turns out you were the ignorant one. so you never been to illinois but you were making all that noise ? yeye dey smell, as they say

and with regards to the fee, i just checked their site to see if they have increased the fee, as of today it is still 48 dollars per credit hour. not much different from when i paid 34 dollars. so as you can see ? you are just an empty ignorant noise maker

Schedule of Chicago Resident Prices per Semester (No additional fees)​
Credit Courses​ ​Foundational Studies
Launch Program
(Wright College)

5 to 11 Credit Hours​ $1,069.00​ $534.50 $75.00

SO AS YOU CAN SEE FROM ABOVE, WHICH I JUST GOT FROM THEIR SITE TODAY, 11 CREDIT HOURS IS 534 DOLLARS MAKING 1 CREDIT HOUR = 48 DOLLARS

I THINK THE PROBLEM IS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ' A CREDIT HOUR ' MEANS. YOU PROBABLY THINK A WHOLE COURSE IS ONE CREDIT HOUR, SO IN YOUR IGNORANCE YOU THINK I AM SAYING A WHOLE COURSE WAS 34 DOLLARS.
No need for name calling from both of you.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by sukkot: 4:42am On Nov 07, 2015
Lucasbalo:
No need for name calling from both of you.
cant stand an opinionated yet ignorant nigga. if you dont know something you keep quiet. see how he finally admitted to being the ignorant one ?. that nigga crazy wink
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Lucasbalo(m): 4:44am On Nov 07, 2015
sukkot:
cant stand an opinionated yet ignorant nigga. if you dont know something you keep quiet. see how he finally admitted to being the ignorant one ?. that nigga crazy wink
You both have good points but coming from different perspectives. Do you still live in Chicago ?. I grew up in Uptown not far from Truman College and graduated from Loyola University in Rogers Park.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters / GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.