Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America (53169 Views)

Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by sukkot: 4:51am On Nov 07, 2015
Lucasbalo:
You both have good points but coming from different perspectives. Do you still live in Chicago ?. I grew up in Uptown not far from Truman College and graduated from Loyola University in Rogers Park.
we both have good points ? what good point does he have ? he said you cant have two ID in chicago. HE WAS WRONG. he WAS WRONG ABOUT THE TRUMAN SCHOOL FEES. that nigga got nothing but BAD POINTS.

UPTOWN BABY haha i love uptown. i had many friends in the twin towers on clarendon and wilson. and i myself used to live around loyola once, around sheridan and rosemont. nah i am back in england. and will be back in naija soon, permanently lol.

you ever been to IYANZE naija restaurant on wilson and broadway ? or BOLAT ?
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Lucasbalo(m): 4:58am On Nov 07, 2015
sukkot:
we both have good points ? what good point does he have ? he said you cant have two ID in chicago. HE WAS WRONG. he WAS WRONG ABOUT THE TRUMAN SCHOOL FEES. that nigga got nothing but BAD POINTS.

UPTOWN BABY haha i love uptown. i had many friends in the twin towers on clarendon and wilson. and i myself used to live around loyola once, around sheridan and rosemont. nah i am back in england. and will be back in naija soon, permanently lol.

you ever been to IYANZE naija restaurant on wilson and broadway ? or BOLAT ?
The Iyanze owner is a good friend of my sister. I don't eat Nigerian food that much because of the spicyness. Uptown was very tough when I was growing up there in the 80s but I think they clean it up now. Live in Oak Park now and occasionally come to visit old friends in Uptown and I am very familiar with Twin Towers. (4550 N. Marine Drive).
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by sukkot: 5:04am On Nov 07, 2015
Lucasbalo:
The Iyanze owner is a good friend of my sister. I don't eat Nigerian food that much because of the spicyness. Uptown was very tough when I was growing up there in the 80s but I think they clean it up now. Live in Oak Park now and occasionally come to visit old friends in Uptown and I am very familiar with Twin Towers. (4550 N. Marine Drive).
haaaa oak park western suburbs. i think the I 290 take you there if i remember correctly. i went to a naija church once there. but yeah uptown is still rough. if you go to wilson and clarendon every-night there is a salvation army truck that brings food for the homeless. if you see the queue for this food ehn ? you go weak. its lots of drug users and struggling people in that axis of uptown. but i love uptown so much. in the midst of that drug infestation you will see condos going for like half a million. its an eclectic mix. then you have the al-capone bar on lawrence and braodway called the green-mill where al-capone used to hang out. uptown is rich in culture and history
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Lucasbalo(m): 5:32am On Nov 07, 2015
sukkot:
haaaa oak park western suburbs. i think the I 290 take you there if i remember correctly. i went to a naija church once there. but yeah uptown is still rough. if you go to wilson and clarendon every-night there is a salvation army truck that brings food for the homeless. if you see the queue for this food ehn ? you go weak. its lots of drug users and struggling people in that axis of uptown. but i love uptown so much. in the midst of that drug infestation you will see condos going for like half a million. its an eclectic mix. then you have the al-capone bar on lawrence and braodway called the green-mill where al-capone used to hang out. uptown is rich in culture and history
Yes, 290 is Eisenhower or Congress Highway. That was my neck of the wood. I love that place Uptown and Chicago. I know Green Mill. It's across the street from Riviena. Great neighborhood though butni Left when I married and moved up in life for Suburban life.
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 07, 2015
The real jagaban
Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by olumalcolm(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2015
IamMrNoble:
pls who is he??
ask ur teeth

Re: Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America by jaybee(f): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2015
SenseiX:
So Jagaban is actually a community college alumni undecided, no wonder he's so street.
Community colleges are like vocational training schools for dropouts and never do wells who couldn't finish High school and whose highest qualification is a GED. Nigerian Polytechnics are even better.
Doesn't change the fact he is an effective politician albeit a very corrupt one at that.
Just Saying

That is why they celebrate a lot when one of them eventually becomes famous.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & Aliko Dangote Meet In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.