Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year (7647 Views)

Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... / She Jus Tell Me I Cant Lick Ha Puzzee / Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mehn! I'm speechless I don't even know where to start.
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
She telling you that your days are numbered for sexx if you did not make her your wife.

But you too should give her the total sum of money you had given her this year

Case close

6 Likes

Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
What is the sum totalwink
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by naijaboiy: 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
And? undecided
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by IamLEGEND1: 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
if e never reach 1379

then Jonah ifame

YOU HAVE FAILED THIS SECTION
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by 211Observer(m): 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
jonaifame22:
Rejoice not bro. The numbers of sexual activity u had with ya girlfriend is bullshit while i'm regreting ever had intercourse with girls I knw that ain't gon marry.
THIS POST IS OBVIOUSLY HOPELESS, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
gassdon:
She telling you that your days are numbered for sexx if you did not make her your wife.

But you too should give her the total sum of money you had given her this year

Case close
hmmmmm, u're making a point.
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
What is the sum totalwink
,hehehehehehe, it's in the hundreds sha! Lemme not disclose it.
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by Johnnoah1st: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
jonaifame22:
and we should do wat?
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by donTbone(m): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
OMG!!!

WHAT IS THIS THREAD TURNING INTO!
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
jonaifame22:
,hehehehehehe, it's in the hundreds sha! Lemme not disclose it.
thousands cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
211Observer:
while i'm regreting ever had intercourse with girls I knw that ain't gon marry.
lol. Story!!! Iffa hear grin

1 Like

Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
And? undecided
what d'u mean by that? undecided
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
donTbone:
OMG!!!

WHAT IS THIS THREAD TURNING INTO!
cheesycheesy:Dwhat is a thread?
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by IamLucy(f): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
she counts it each time y'all have sex? lmaooo who does that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
and we should do wat?
go ahead and lick a plugged boiling ring, if u're clueless undecided
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by donTbone(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
cheesycheesy:Dwhat is a thread?

Check under your chair, u wil find the dico tongue

Seriously getting tired of ILLEGAL POSTZ embarassed

Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by Johnnoah1st: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
jonaifame22:
go ahead and lick a plugged boiling ring, if u're clueless undecided
many are mad few are in yabaleft,
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
thousands cheesycheesycheesy
hehehehehe, ever vibrant joy, u sabi gue** well well
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
jonaifame22:
hehehehehe, ever vibrant, u sabi gue** well well
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

come make i tripple the numberwink
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
many are mad few are in yabaleft,
e.g Johnnoah1st
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
donTbone:

Check under your chair, u wil find the dico tongue

Seriously getting tired of ILLEGAL POSTZ embarassed
you are the genrationwinkwink

define illegal posts,abeg biko cheesy cheesy
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
if e never reach 1379

then Jonah ifame

YOU HAVE FAILED THIS SECTION
hehehehe, LEGEND na wa o, d gal jus come back frm traditional marriage wey she go for villa, na I'm she jus they para for me they ask me wetin be my plan for two of us since 3 yrs wey we dey date
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by Johnnoah1st: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
jonaifame22:
e.g Johnnoah1st
ok let be serious here guy, luking at ur dp i so much envy ur 6packs, pls can u tell me d bodybuilder dat train u?
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamLucy:
she counts it each time y'all have sex? lmaooo who does that.
hmmmm, I've jus been wowed dis afternoon!
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by donTbone(m): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
you are the genrationwinkwink

define illegal posts,abeg biko cheesy cheesy

WE are the generation. cheesy
And illegal post is just the one you shall send next! wink
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
donTbone:

WE are the generation. cheesy And illegal post is just the one you shall send next! wink
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

see dodging..
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

come make i tripple the numberwink
are u for real, cos my dickk jus jerked as I read ur post
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by IamLEGEND1: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
jonaifame22:
hehehehe, LEGEND na wa o, d gal jus come back frm traditional marriage wey she go for villa, na I'm she jus they para for me they ask me wetin be my plan for two of us since 3 yrs wey we dey date
Then put a ring on the thing.

or just wait till 2 days to next year's valentines day,then dump her.
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by donTbone(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

see dodging..

grin grin grin wink wink wink
That's how we roll!

#shutsToiletGate
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
S.....m......h
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by donTbone(m): 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Then put a ring on the thing.

or just wait till 2 days to next year's valentines day,then dump her.
Passing by! cool

#waitingforendresult grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Office Romance Gone Wrong (A Short Romantic Story) / The Heat Of Virginity. / Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.