Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,452 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year (7695 Views)

Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... / She Jus Tell Me I Cant Lick Ha Puzzee / Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ok let be serious here guy, luking at ur dp i so much envy ur 6packs, pls can u tell me d bodybuilder dat train u?
thanks, I've heard a lot of comments abt my packs, well,i don't do much, I've always done 30 pushs ups every morning when I wake and as I go up and down on the push ups I breathe in and out dat makes my belly strong and eat an egg every day wth suya every night which are both protein,remember protein is a body building food,and with this little things I do the good lord has made my effort pay off, thank you
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Then put a ring on the thing.

or just wait till 2 days to next year's valentines day,then dump her.
I've told her,I'll be marrying her 3 yrs time, cos I'm goin to U.S next year so I can't tie myself down wth marriage now
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
Harbosede02:
S.....m......h
undecided
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
jonaifame22:
,hehehehehehe, it's in the hundreds sha! Lemme not disclose it.
shocked please put a ring on it.Asap
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by Johnnoah1st: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
jonaifame22:
thanks, I've heard a lot of comments abt my packs, well,i don't do much, I've always done 30 pushs ups every morning when I wake and as I go up and down on the push ups I breathe in and out dat makes my belly strong and eat an egg every day wth suya every night which are both protein,remember protein is a body building food,and with this little things I do the good lord has made my effort pay off, thank you
and morover do u live in a zoo or reserve? cus i can see some cage and bush at d background, and why are u black like a monkey? dont u tink u need SOME bleaching creams?
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by IamLEGEND1: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
jonaifame22:
I've told her,I'll be marrying her 3 yrs time, cos I'm goin to U.S next year so I can't tie myself down wth marriage now
Lolz you think say she go wait for you?
Just dump am now......you go find another one in 4yrs time.

Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
quiinnBee:
shocked please put a ring on it.Asap
not unless her finger looks like urs
wink
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Lolz you think say she go wait for you?
Just dump am now......you go find another one in 4yrs time.
hehehehehe, she'll wait, I hope so, wat eva plans I'm workn on, is for the betterment of us both, she's still young she's jus 21
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
and morover do u live in a zoo or reserve? cus i can see some cage and bush at d background, and why are u black like a monkey? dont u tink u need SOME bleaching creams?
another yaba left escapee on the loose, I jus hope the security men at the gate have explanation to this! angry
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by IamLEGEND1: 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
jonaifame22:
hehehehehe, she'll wait, I hope so, wat eva plans I'm workn on, is for the betterment of us both, she's still young she's jus 21
and so?
girls eating eba and egusi everyday now....by the time she turns 25 she already looks like ur mother.
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by Johnnoah1st: 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
jonaifame22:
another yaba left escapee on the loose, I jus hope the security men at the gate have explanation to this! angry
ok, but seriously dont u tink u can make use of ur luk and make money for yaself? i just opened a new zoo and need a monkey there but i havent find any, pls can u act 4 me as monkey 4 d main time b4 getting d real monkey? cus wit ur luk u can easily fit in for a monkey without being detected by d tourist.
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

and so?
girls eating eba and egusi everyday now....by the time she turns 25 she already looks like ur mother.
na na na, ain't no lady alive more beautiful than my bae, she stays foreva young
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ok, but seriously dont u tink u can make use of ur luk and make money for yaself? i just opened a new zoo and need a monkey there but i havent find any, pls can u act 4 me as monkey 4 d main time b4 getting d real monkey? cus wit ur luk u can easily fit in for a monkey without being detected by d tourist.
where u actaully born stvpid,or u acquired stupidity in ur walk thru life?

1 Like

Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Finest post bt are u still porting, if no i want 2 b lyk u
211Observer:
Rejoice not bro. The numbers of sexual activity u had with ya girlfriend is bullshit while i'm regreting ever had intercourse with girls I knw that ain't gon marry.
THIS POST IS OBVIOUSLY HOPELESS, bro.
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
Oma307:
Finest post bt are u still porting, if no i want 2 b lyk u
undecided in *michael jackson's voice* na u sabi
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by itstpia8: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
Una don hire new counters?
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by itstpia8: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
jonaifame22:

try to build your character, currently you tend to open senseless threads and make godless posts.

focus on things which matter for your spiritual life.
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by Vikky014(f): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
jonaifame22:
hehehehe, LEGEND na wa o, d gal jus come back frm traditional marriage wey she go for villa, na I'm she jus they para for me they ask me wetin be my plan for two of us since 3 yrs wey we dey date
did i hear u well both of u hv been grinding pepper for 3 bad years no commitment dt girl is a learner ooooo may God open her eyes

1 Like

Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by ZEPHYREN(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
What is the sum totalwink
not that I'm beefin***g you or something but your profile pic just reminded me of a girl in my hood whom we recently just discovered was a witch shocked please don't take it the wrong way just that the whole thing makes me wanna crap my pants and to think I once banged. ...
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
ZEPHYREN:
not that I'm beefin***g you or something but your profile pic just reminded me of a girl in my hood whom we recently just discovered was a witch shocked please don't take it the wrong way just that the whole thing makes me wanna crap my pants and to think I once banged. ...
wowwww,then ur semen is in trouble..

Pelewink
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
itstpia8:

try to build your character, currently you tend to open senseless threads and make godless posts.

focus on things which matter for your spiritual life.
ah weyrey
cheesy I post senseless thread buh yet when u see my topic u can't help but stop by to read and entertain urself
anuofia
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Vikky014:
did i hear u well both of u hv been grinding pepper for 3 bad years no commitment dt girl is a learner ooooo may God open her eyes
undecided see dis one did I lament to u dat dere's no commitment in my relationship?
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by UncleJudax(m): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamLucy:
she counts it each time y'all have sex?
lmaooo who does that.
Kinda weird but I have heard/seen it a few times.

1 Like

Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by Abee79(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
lipsrsealed

Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by Vikky014(f): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
jonaifame22:
undecided see dis one did I lament to u dat dere's no commitment in my relationship?
lol. una don do trad
dts d commitment nt i will marry u wtout action
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
Vikky014:
lol. una don do trad
dts d commitment nt i will marry u wtout action
how do I invite u when it's time
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Abee79:
lipsrsealed
what if I told u're the biggest fool to ever walk the planet earth undecided
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by osesology(m): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamLucy:
she counts it each time y'all have sex? lmaooo who does that.
I am wondering...I mean I wonder.
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by Vikky014(f): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
jonaifame22:
how do I invite u when it's time
hehehehe. send me a pm by den
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by jonaifame22(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
Vikky014:
hehehehe. send me a pm by den
okay ayaf yhear
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by itstpia8: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
jonaifame22:
a be weyrey
cheesy I post senseless thread buh blah blah blah
I am anuofia

entertain did you say?
Re: Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year by Abee79(m): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2015
jonaifame22:
what if I told u're the biggest fool to ever walk the planet earth undecided
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is School A Scam?? / Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? / "With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.