Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral (58623 Views)

Kano At Night (Video, Photos) / Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) / The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by MMotimo: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
He is uncouth, very uncultured and certainly, an embarrassment to civilized people everywhere
I am sooooooo hopeful he is not a Nigerian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by LEGITLAYO: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
REB3L:

I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!
Stale angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by saint047(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
"We have to prepare a database of unemployed"
Bull Shit!
Let APC use the database of 25m unemployed they told us during campaign #Our5K
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Teeboy15(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
So? What's surprising bout someone brushing his teeth in a train. I'm sure he's only trying not to be late to work.
Btw, what makes u say he's Nigerian?
Cos of skin colour or is it only Nigerians dat exhibit such traits....
My country sef don suffer
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Nicolars(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Bcus he is black doesn't make him a nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by montezz(f): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Omolomo laarin ero! Lmao
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by saint047(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
"We have to prepare a database of unemployed"
Bull Shit!
Let APC use the database of 25m unemployed they told us during campaign #Our5K
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by sukkot: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
oluwanifemi19:
Bush boy .that's why the white people
disrespect Africa
geez yall relax. the guy has mental illness. its very common amongst nigerians in london. obviously the guy has mental issues. yall calm the fu-ck down. fara buruku bale
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ewwww
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Orter(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
He deserves a pay raise and promotion for his committment to his duty from his employer.
Just struggling to beat time
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
dayummm Shymmexx why are you brushing on the tube ?

there go that nigga shymmexx keeping it real. keeping it way too real
dang grin suffer dey London o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Abee79(m): 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
He looks like a Ghanaian to me grin
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
geez yall relax. the guy has mental illness. its very common amongst nigerians in london. obviously the guy has mental issues. yall calm the fu-ck down. fara buruku bale
stfu, you don't know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by monebhota: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
they know dem by der behaviour...lol
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by sukkot: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
slimmy05:
dang grin suffer dey London o
suffer dey london paparapa, me i no say i be african man, and i dey suffer paparapa. THE CONDITION WEY YOU DEY I KNOW NO, THE CONDITION ME I DEY ME I KNOW. MY CONDITION DONE REACH MAKE I TALK. FELA grin grin
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
suffer dey london paparapa, me i no say i be african man, and i dey suffer paparapa FELA grin grin
go find US or Canada visa
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by sukkot: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
slimmy05:
go find US or Canada visa
I am not suffering. i was singing felas song to compliment your post about ' suffer for london '
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lolz.. That guy resemble Freeman oo... See he head..
Thank God am a Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by sukkot: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
slimmy05:
stfu, you don't know nothing.
no sh-it einstein
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Kennedyiheme: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Indializzie:
NAIJA NO DEY CARRY LAST
and you are proud of this foolish act?
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by ameynuJR(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Which tribe him be ?
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
I am not suffering. i was singing felas song to compliment your post about ' suffer for london '
grin Now I see why shymex has no happy moment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nicolars:
Bcus he is black doesn't make him a nigerian

We are ambassador of Africa grin
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by zicoraads: 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
I just love how most of them were still minding their business grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Davidson267(m): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
REB3L:

I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!
funny dude grin
REB3L:

funny dude
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Marotzke(m): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shakiru aka Shymexx, you see as don cast? Come back home, you refused. Now this is what it has resulted to..
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by erico2k2(m): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
omusiliyu:
They always display their stupidity outside the country.

The pictures and video clip were taken by his fellow Nigerian.
B4 U hate.have you stopped to think 4 once if it was a publicity stunt? ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna / Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries / Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.