Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral (58653 Views)

Kano At Night (Video, Photos) / Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) / The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by jacoik(m): 4:14am On Nov 07, 2015
REB3L:

I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!
lolhahahaha guy u be idiot and bastardddddddd!!! see as u mk me wake my neighborhood by this time of 4am while laffinggg
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by ceaser: 7:21am On Nov 07, 2015
jacoik:
lolhahahaha guy u be idiot and bastardddddddd!!! see as u mk me wake my neighborhood by this time of 4am while laffinggg

Lol. After that na to just pray make NEPA comot light for just a second, I don vamooze comot the place. E go be like Ninja dust things.
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by anyaekekehinde(m): 7:32am On Nov 07, 2015
VivaVivre:
Just because he is a Blackman wearing a green jacket and doing a bizarre thing does not qualify him as a Nigerian.
You no dey sleep. Nne a way for you oo
me and you still get fight sha
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by ladej(m): 8:25am On Nov 07, 2015
Today viral on youtube

Tomorrow he will be locked up in a mental hospital

Oyinbo don't play o !

Any hint of mental skoin skoin will be addressed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Qualer: 9:09am On Nov 07, 2015
Indializzie:
NAIJA NO DEY CARRY LAST

mmmmmhhhh! niceeee!!!!
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by loomer: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2015
London na place?

Na just an extension of Ibadan
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by brownsug(f): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2015
Now how do we prove d whites wrong that some re monkeys smh
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by victor2008(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2015
REB3L:

I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!
u smoke oshogbo weed ni,can't laugh o
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
Kay, that fight will continue in the evening. This babe has to cook and clean and shop... Lol!
anyaekekehinde:

You no dey sleep. Nne a way for you oo
me and you still get fight sha
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by boyberlin: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
Another Nigerian goat from the zoo
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by stchinedu: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
REB3L:

you dey craze o. grin grin grin
you don make me enter one chance for my oga file...i just finished reading your comment when he called me, i could not control myself when he was talking to me...i was laughing grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by REB3L(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
stchinedu:

you dey craze o. grin grin grin
you don make me enter one chance for my oga file...i just finished reading your comment when he called me, i could not control myself when he was talking to me...i was laughing grin grin grin
Hehehe.... Now that is awkward
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by V0lv0(f): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
@ Jiggamangh come and see this. I just can't grin grin grin cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by itunuaina: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
I trust Nigerians they will always show how stupid they are anywhere, I mean what is the meaning of that now. all they do is to go abroad and mess up themselves and the name of their country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Miami11: 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
V0lv0:
@ Jiggamangh come and see this. I just can't grin grin grin cry
don't forget to call OXYGEN this is funny stuff
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Miami11: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Reference:
1 in every 4 black persons' on the face of the earth is a Nigerian courtesy of our out of control galloping population, so we qualify for a permanent seat on the Negro Nations Assembly (NNA). We ably qualify to rep the black race at all times, good, bad or downright.....

Since Obama is a Kenyan, Ben Carson is definitely a Nigerian....because he's brilliant and.....conservative. Now how's that.
Don't you think it is Nigerians that have travelled doing very outrageous stuff all over the world
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by no1madman(m): 1:28am On Nov 08, 2015
see wetin stress dey cause. . . . . . .moral insanity!
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by narrowbaby(f): 4:09am On Nov 08, 2015
REB3L:

guy u are correct comedian, I don laugh tire. Nice one
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
man you try .keep your teeth clean any how ,where and any time.hahahahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet / The Final Moments Before A Plane Crashed In South Africa (Graphic Video) / Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.