Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral (58652 Views)

Kano At Night (Video, Photos) / Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) / The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Lilimax(f): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
REB3L:

I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!
Eww! embarassed
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by sukkot: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
slimmy05:
grin Now I see why shymex has no happy moment
yeah that nigga shymmexxx out here brushing on the victoria line tube. when the tube gets to walthamstow he will stay on it and ride it all the way to brixton. then he will ride it all the way back to walthamstow. that nigga crazy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Vikky014(f): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
REB3L:

I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!
hahahahaha i don die
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Nicolars(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Goodboiy:

We are ambassador of Africa grin
Dat doesn't mean dey suld classify any black man a nigerian
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Folksyharry(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
omogidi234:
Are you sure is a Nigerian?
don't mind them. so any black person in England is now a Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by aftatechbiz(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Vikkie14:
How sure are we that he is a Nigerian. He could be from any of the Countries in Africa, he may even be from Cuba or Brazil or Jamaica or even an "African"-British.

#Racism
I wonder o. The fact is that any blackman you see in western world is assumed to be a nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by cococandy(f): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
The guy don late for work.
He no get time to do bathroom duties at home.

BTW, that's Coogar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by menix(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
I love my 9ja brodaz..

We no send anybody msg, beef me or not nah same ballery we dey pursue..
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Lilimax(f): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Suupu!!!! smiley
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Queennikky(f): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
REB3L:

Lol lwkm..... gringringrin You d madt oooo grin
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by akilo1: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Anythg black man do outside africa,they will alway say he is a nigerian..God why?
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by 4nobody4every1: 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Shymm3x: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
yeah that nigga shymmexxx out here brushing on the victoria line tube. when the tube gets to walthamstow he will stay on it and ride it all the way to brixton. then he will ride it all the way back to walthamstow. that nigga crazy grin grin

Lmao.

Are you sure that nyggah ain't you cos you sure know the Victoria line better than I do. Shyte, I only mess with the slow district line, Hammersmith & City line, and circle line whenever I use the tube. grin

That nyggah looks as dark as you with a nappy afro synonymous with celestial wisdom. I'm caramel. grin

Anyway, he looks like one of those trollstation guys - definitely a prank. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
very odd!
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
[size=15pt]Every Black man doing wrong is now Nigerian baaa? Yesterday it was a pastor sucking boobs, then this? sucks being a Nigerian honestly. How many times have you heard of a bad thing happening in norway, denmark, greenland or their people ehn. pained!!! sad[/size]
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by femzysticks(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
REB3L:

You are a suspect

Make Buhari no catch you

Feel free tho
Its a free world
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by phemflex90(m): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nigerian show their attitude everywhere dey go #MTN, every you go#
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by sukkot: 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao.

Are you sure that nyggah ain't you cos you sure know the Victoria line better than I do. Shyte, I only mess with the slow district line, Hammersmith & City line, and circle line whenever I use the tube. grin

That nyggah looks as dark as you with a nappy afro synonymous with celestial wisdom. I'm caramel. grin

Anyway, he looks like one of those trollstation guys - definitely a prank. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao. denial ( the nile ) is a river in egypt. you know dayum well thats you Shymmex LOL
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Iko5000: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
"African"-British" from where Oga ?
Vikkie14:
How sure are we that he is a Nigerian. He could be from any of the Countries in Africa, he may even be from Cuba or Brazil or Jamaica or even an "African"-British.

#Racism
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Shymm3x: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao. denial ( the nile ) is a river in egypt. you know dayum well thats you Shymmex LOL

Lmao..

You're the don of Victoria line and that nyggah sure looks like you.

Who rolls like that apart from a black Israelite brother with celestial message? Brushing in public is celestial - ask Dr. Malachi York. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by favourlove1: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Tarh! Commot there! What's bizzar about a man brushing his teeth in public but if rehana shows us her nudity online it would garner over 5million likes. Just cuz his nigerian. Abegi! Nxt topic!
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by mindfreaks(m): 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
you call this a viral clip with only 2k+ views and the moderator manage to make it fP?? angry
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by sukkot: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao..

You're the don of Victoria line and that nyggah sure looks like you.

Who rolls like that apart from a black Israelite brother with celestial message? Brushing in public is celestial - ask Dr. Malachi York.
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin. truth be told though, i think that dude got some mental illness. no sane person will do that.
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by RaptorX: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
geez yall relax. the guy has mental illness. its very common amongst nigerians in london. obviously the guy has mental issues. yall calm the fu-ck down. fara buruku bale
And why is it common among Nigerians in London to have mental illness? I know you gonna say it's because of oyinbo racism.
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by teepsee(f): 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
God will help us all in this country of ours, this video I saw since yesterday and it was never stated that it's a Nigeria, is every wrong done by blacks attributed to our fathers land. Please let's wise up not every poo you see on social networks expecially nl you should believe. Thanks ya all
omusiliyu:
They always display their stupidity outside the country.

The pictures and video clip were taken by his fellow Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Aroh48(m): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
No names?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet / The Final Moments Before A Plane Crashed In South Africa (Graphic Video) / Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.