Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,801 members, 7,831,605 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Advice Needed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed! (940 Views)

. / She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed! by hebenezher(m): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
i'd love to have you guys advice on this particular babe i'm chycking... She said she have a boyfriend but she she loves me, and whenever i appear to relent and go for another babe, she starts pushing herself on me. To the extent of saying i'm playing wher heart.. Just taken aback
Re: Advice Needed! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
If she has a Lover, Why not look elsewhere
Re: Advice Needed! by amicable09(f): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
lol... Why do you guys have to make me laugh uncontrollably? OP, reading this your post felt like I was hearing you talk, are you stuttering or something? grin
Re: Advice Needed! by IamLEGEND1: 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
we look like psychologists to you?
Re: Advice Needed! by hebenezher(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
we look like psychologists to you?
actually no, my post wasn't aimed at you, but hey if you the shoe fits, feel free to wear it.
Re: Advice Needed! by hebenezher(m): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
rexkexmilan:
If she has a Lover, Why not look elsewhere
nhat mandatory you comment
Re: Advice Needed! by hebenezher(m): 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
amicable09:
lol... Why do you guys have to make me laugh uncontrollably? OP, reading this your post felt like I was hearing you talk, are you stuttering or something? grin
don't feel bad dear, alot of people have no sense
Re: Advice Needed! by IamLEGEND1: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
hebenezher:
actually no, my post wasn't aimed at you, but hey if you the shoe fits, feel free to wear it.
if the shoe na somebody own nko?

So pls take ur problem to the health section. we have shrinks there.
Re: Advice Needed! by amicable09(f): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
hebenezher:
don't feel bad dear, alot of people have no sense

ok o
Re: Advice Needed! by gab264(m): 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
she z kinda plyin hard nii..
Just keep up and amend those parts, u ain't getting wif her.
May be with time she will come to her senses.
For me, if she utter that word to me like" ( am playing wif her heart), all I will do,………is to cuddle her and give her a warm kiss I bait she will understand.………
Op try to be romantic with her, gurls like dah a lot.
Re: Advice Needed! by hebenezher(m): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
if the shoe na somebody own nko?

So pls take ur problem to the health section. we have shrinks there.
trying seriously to avoid ish but yah seems to have the appetite.. Now what ya saying hommie? Ya want brawl? I've bundles. Now, start typing, ape
Re: Advice Needed! by IamLEGEND1: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
hebenezher:
trying seriously to avoid ish but yah seems to have the appetite.. Now what ya saying hommie? Ya want brawl? I've bundles. Now, start typing, ape
I don't brawl with people with a distinct lack of common sense.
So run along now and go caress a live wire or something.
I'm done here bítch.
Re: Advice Needed! by obiorathesubtle: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hahaha! Yes! Some beef! This is why I signed up for NL! #following the post like it found me
Re: Advice Needed! by hebenezher(m): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I don't brawl with people with a distinct lack of common sense.
So run along now and go caress a live wire or something.
I'm done here bítch.
look at this gay, you can't brawl but you can offend... Advice; don't price what you can't pay... It's rather too obvious your stupidity is beyond any human imagination. You should learn to be prudent, i never tagged your demented subriquent on ma God damn thread. You wish to comment, but next time comment laka wittism lad. Hence, i cease typing as to not get poluted by your cheeky wit
Re: Advice Needed! by hebenezher(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
gab264:
she z kinda plyin hard nii..
Just keep up and amend those parts, u ain't getting wif her.
May be with time she will come to her senses.
For me, if she utter that word to me like" ( am playing wif her heart), all I will do,………is to cuddle her and give her a warm kiss I bait she will understand.………
Op try to be romantic with her, gurls like dah a lot.
wait, no be human being be this?
Re: Advice Needed! by IamLEGEND1: 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
hebenezher:
look at this gay, you can't brawl but you can offend... Advice; don't price what you can't pay... It's rather too obvious your stupidity is beyond any human imagination. You should learn to be prudent, i never tagged your demented subriquent on ma God damn thread. You wish to comment, but next time comment laka wittism lad. Hence, i cease typing as to not get poluted by your cheeky wit
The butthurt is real.
I simply asked you to take your mental breakdown to the health section,qualified peeps are available there to help you.

so if you like,keep replying me with ur gbagaun-riddled English and be feeling fly..... it doesn't change the fact that ur neural pathways are damaged.
Re: Advice Needed! by hebenezher(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
The butthurt is real.
I simply asked you to take your mental breakdown to the health section,qualified peeps are available there to help you.

so if you like,keep replying me with ur gbagaun-riddled English and be feeling fly..... it doesn't change the fact that ur neural pathways are damaged.
God of english, i salute. Now start highlighting my gbagaun before odin rape you na na
Re: Advice Needed! by obiorathesubtle: 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
shocked
Re: Advice Needed! by IamLEGEND1: 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
hebenezher:
God of english, i salute. Now start highlighting my gbagaun before odin rape you na na
arent you tired of this? I know i am.
because honestly
life,like ur díck is too short to waste valuable time bickering over non issues like a couple of teenage girls.
Re: Advice Needed! by gab264(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
hebenezher:
wait, no be human being be this?
Z like ur ain't seen with yaa eyes or that u are thaa dumb that u hardly read@ maa signature.
Mind yaa business man!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Do This? / Which Lesson Has 2015 Taught You? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.