Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm (51194 Views)

If You Can't Last 2minutes Or Watery Sperm, Try Bitter Kola + Watermelon Seed / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 07, 2015
rexkexmilan:
OP, it is either you masturbate too much OR you consume beer excessively OR BOTH.... EOS angry.

PS: Do Not Thank Me angry!!!

cheesy u r very mean oooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by chipzidar(f): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2015
Reading ...
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by villareal15(m): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2015
always about your friend, ok
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Dandeson1(m): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2015
. I fit swear say Na Igbo mangringrin.

*drops phone runs outta thread*

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2015
Ladies prefer it flows and thick like Ogi and not like one soft drink
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by sexxydiva(f): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2015
Watery sperm undecided undecided how does that look like?
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by ProfEinstein: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2015
Swear say no be you wey get d watery akamu. Your friend my asss!!!
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by freshness2020: 10:01am On Nov 07, 2015
agohmamuda:
You can also go, we promise to get back to you. We also want to get answers from ifa.
I like ur response Jare...
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 07, 2015
PuciPrince:

cheesy u r very mean oooo cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Kimoni: 10:01am On Nov 07, 2015
You go fear FP naa undecided She dey drink am ni? Mtcheewwwww
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by ochestraone(m): 10:03am On Nov 07, 2015
you cant talk music without nigeria, it is because we are the best in all that we do, for years we own the african music, and we are still holding on, many said that no melodic song will stand R. Kellys storm is over, but this new hit glo unlimited has silence the world of music. Still trending , download and enjoy ,artist contact paulheromusic@gmail.com http:// www.datafilehost.com/d/036a40b1
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Burger01(m): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2015
Propel just dey yab instead of proffering help. Na was oundecided

Dr. Kingtom, your service wanted heresmiley
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by MinorityTribe: 10:07am On Nov 07, 2015
And they aren't even married. If they were it would have cause a problem in the marriage. More reasons why sex before marriage should be encouraged. Choose your "life" partner wisely, Explore all areas.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by extok4real: 10:07am On Nov 07, 2015
The Two major causes of watery sperm is Infection or too much antibiotics. it's better you go to the lab and test your sperm count

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Kingbilo(m): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2015
Lol. Your gf did not leave you because of watery Sperm.. Does she drink it?

There's a different underlying issue go and find it out..

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by QueenEdna(f): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2015
Eat plenty of eggs,nuts, milk aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ moringa it will correct it fast.... If symptoms persist pls seee a doctor.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Mrsaeed(m): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2015
Go ask the Doctor
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by kokomilala(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2015
Tell him to stay off sugar, improve on his nutrition remarkably, and be taking unsweetened yoghurt-it makes sperm thick.
P.s.He should use Indian herbs ayuvedic(?) medicine.It's a mixed blend of herbs.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Boy101(m): 10:10am On Nov 07, 2015
Alot of factors can cause a slightly translucent fluid although lets have it in mind that Fluid in itself is made mostly of liquid.

Eating/drinking habits,
hyperactive Sex habit,
hot working conditions,
body fatigue and stress,
Sex related infections
Hereditary factors

Among others can cause this. I only have slight knowledge about this, seeing you doctor on the exact possible causes and prescribing solution on how to manage and cure/understand it, would be the best next step to take.

Let's help you make as much memories as we can

We offer services such as:
*Event Video Coverage,
*Photography,
*Event planning and logistics,
*Graphics Design,
*Programme, Banner and IV printing.

We use the best of cameras all (4k) HD with perfect lighting to ensure all details are captured crispily and clearly within a considerable and negotiable price for that wedding, naming, house warming, anniversary and all other events because we know these things happen once in a life time!

Contact us today!

URBAN Lights Media
58B587FD

1 Like

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by CandyBar: 10:13am On Nov 07, 2015
How did she know it's watery??
Make she go find pen!s wey dey dispense yoghurt!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by danduj(m): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ewww. Should it be like porridge?
nah it shud be lyk custard grin
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by EngrAbiola: 10:13am On Nov 07, 2015
god
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by danduj(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2015
Sijo01:
Your friend indeed!
You've wasted too much of your good sperms already. You're left with watery ones.
grin
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2015
banme:
your sperm don xpire... go get a refill

Lol
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Kolade354(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ewww. Should it be like porridge?
You're a badt gurl....
My Nigga casper broke SA record!!!
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 07, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Yea.

Sperm can hardly even be watery, rather it is the semen that is prone to being watery. So hypotheticaly stating, the more the sperm in the semen, the thicker the semen.

Excess cigarette smoking, hot baths (which increase the temperature of the testes) and psychoactive drug misuse can also affect Sperm quality.

EOS cheesy...
And excess masturbation

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by rakish(m): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2015
Your sperm should not be too watery and too thick to allow free flow of the sperm to the egg for Fertilization. What you should be worried about is if your sperm cells are active or not. And you can only know that when you visit a doctor. So no worries yet.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by chimchim1(m): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2015
Young man, watery sperm is just a layman's language. There's nonthing like that. Let him abstain for 3 to7 days and go to a good med lab for seminal fluid analysis (sfa). The fact that ur semen is watery does not mean its bad. What matters is the sperm cells count and not the fluid.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2015
Kolade354:
You're a badt gurl....
My Nigga casper broke SA record!!!

Lol, yeah he did. AKA must be dying with envy.
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Fearcom(m): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2015
Wonderful responses from some people; idiotic responses from others.

My best possible advice: tell the young man to go to the hospital to see a Doctor and carry out some tests.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2015
elosonservices:
I met a young man who narrated his story to me. These were his words: "my girl left me because my sperm is watery, what should I do to solve the problem?
Please advice me I'm scared."

After a few seconds, I promised I will get back to him, please I need your advice so that I can help this young man.
what MANNER of RUBBISH is this angry

Is she licking SPERM?

I got no advice to give you cos I know this is RUBBISH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution / To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? / It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.