Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,391 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm (51201 Views)

If You Can't Last 2minutes Or Watery Sperm, Try Bitter Kola + Watermelon Seed / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by villavic(m): 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Estharfabian:
I ain't forming...I haven't..

didn't say are
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by elosonservices(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
Themaingate:

Guy forget that thing one can be having sex every 2days and still produce good and healthy sperm

Simple solution without seeing a doctor is to stop cigarette, alcohol and self service . Take lot of water daily , a lots of fruits and take ugwu a Milk every night for 7days. If problem persist then just know it's a problem from village
thank you for the advice
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Jasiro: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Do you have the problem of watery sperm before or you noticed that after sometime with your girl? If it's the latter, take some recipes that boost sperm production if and only if you are sure it's nt an illness. Then abstain from all activities dt involve ur seminal fluid discharge till you marry. From my observation, frequent releasing of sp**m retards brain sharpness in students.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution / To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? / It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.