Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner (60928 Views)

Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today / Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by IYANGBALI: 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
chinchum:
A fool at 44 is a fool forever
shocked you mean pa chukwudi44 is a foooooooooool?

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by kozmokaz(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
sorry o barrister kozmokax
send d sorry to my good ppl of taraba!!
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by miqos02(m): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
suprised
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Koleman(m): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
hinwazaka:
If true, the APC has started a very dangerous game that will end in terror and mayhem. May God save us
a dangerous game that will only injure pdp

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by tope777(m): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Yeah we need opposition but PDP is not that opposition we need now in Nigeria. For crying out loud, PDP is an evil enterprise.

And the current APC made of who?? High concentration of PDP. Accept it or reject it, PDP still ruling Nigeria via name change (APC) grin shocked

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by jetage1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Well if there is any truth in dis, the tribunal cannot nullify an election for irregularity and then declare a winner in same election, worst case scenerio its to declare a re-run

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by IYANGBALI: 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
APC using vaseline to penetrate pdp yansh since 50AD grin

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Skybee1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
hmmm bt y is it dat if pdp challeng any Apc in tribunal dy end up losin whil apc win dier wen dy challeng,d way ds whol tin is goin is so anoyin,i pray we brk out,proudly S/S,I hate apchit

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by kozmokaz(m): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Gr8amechi:
Please don't speak like you don't know history, go and read about how Amechi become governor of river state, the truth is PDP should have followed the law,
amechi issue was a party problem

not abn inter party issue

..ders was internal...
STILL READIN MA HISTORY BOOK

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by nduchucks: 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
This tribunal had the easiest job here. Everyone knows that she won the election.

The foolish governor elect, Ishiaku, thought he had it made when Buhari nominated Alhaja Alhassan for a ministerial position. Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by chubaba1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dis is serious war... APC r becomin too ambitious,
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by babafirst(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na wetin concern you?you are neither from Taraba nor Nigeria,you are from anambra in biafra
Looooool,he is a foreign news correspondent analysing the news on behalf of CNN.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Dandeson1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
kozmokaz:
sorry cux ur "mama taraba" was neither elected governor nor deputy ... she is just been forcefully imposed on taraba!!!
i tot you are not part of this zoo, y are you concerned who is the first female gov. go to Biafra and die

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Dandeson1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
kozmokaz:
sorry cux ur "mama taraba" was neither elected governor nor deputy ... she is just been forcefully imposed on taraba!!!
igbos don come again with their hopeless pride... mama taraba we know,

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by eedriyz(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
hinwazaka:
If true, the APC has started a very dangerous game that will end in terror and mayhem. May God save us

I have a question for you; have you checked on the basis on which this judgement was passed? If no, then your comment is disappointing

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
PDP must go down in Nigeria by fire by force. .

Dancing azonto. .. grin cheesy
Is it the party or the component that makes it bad?
Are we not seeing the same criminal minded individuals that were in the sinking ship PDP in the ruling party?
Yes PDP is bad I agree but what makes it bad if not the human beings holding the party. My prayer is that we shouldn't go back to square one were pdp was a ruling party in about 25 states and the opposition in the remaining states as APC is trying to do.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by ijustdey: 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
waiting for wailers to scream fraud and inducements by Buhari as if he controls the judiciary.....

congrats to the first elected female executive governor

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Gr8amechi: 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
kozmokaz:
amechi issue was a party problem

not abn inter party issue

..ders was internal...
STILL READIN MA HISTORY BOOK
the truth is its too late already, Amechi's case was no different, as it stands it is as good as saying PDP didn't present any candidate for the election hence thee first runner up is the due winner, for there to be rerun that means PDP will need to do another primary in jalingo, hopehope you got my message

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
see bad belle

Oya go swear her in let us see!!
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by dustmalik: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
mrodogu:

guy pls tell me, it den means the present governor will vacate his office on Monday abi?
I'm not sure myself. But, unlike the judgement of the River state guber election, the tribunal chairman specifically asked Ishiaku Darius to vacate his seat immediately, and Aisha be immediately sworn-in.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by bashydemy(m): 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
campdavid2015:
Hmm. This is absolutely unacceptable. The Judiciary system in Nigeria is gradaully loosing its pride. Were is now the hope of the common man? May God deliver us from a biased judgement.

When tribunals were upholding the elections won by PDP Governors, the judiciary is not loosing is pride ba? yeye dey smell

If you like, cry more than the bereaved, that is your funeral.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by free2blast(m): 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
yemmynoni:
By the time apc finish with pdp, pdp will only be found in the history book of political parties in Nigeria
Lol...you got me reeling.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
Give me reason y i shld believe dis news
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by spencekat(m): 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
The ground on which the Gov.of Taraba was removed at the tribunal is technical and trivial,just like the case of Orji V PDP and INEC 2007.I believe that the incumbent governor will still recover his mandate at the appeal court.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Nascad: 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
I knew it! Any judgement that's to be delivered on a Saturday will not favour PDP. Rulling party I throw yansh give una!

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by accelion(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
This is a time for the women to prove that they can do better than the men. I hope other female bigwigs in the country would rally around her and make her a success. Let her get it right, then maybe and only maybe she can become a reference for women to be actively included in the governing of the land.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Junior66(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
It is only through a tribunal judgement that A muslim (Mama Taraba or any other muslim) can be governor in that state. The majority christians there will never ever vote a muslim as governor. For the xtians, party affiliation ceases to determine votes when the candidate is a muslim, in other words, an APC supporter will likely vote a xtian PDP man than his party candidate. Congrats to her anyway. Taraba xtians yi hakuri and i hope they wnt be a religious crises over this.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by kozmokaz(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dandeson1:
igbos don come again with their hopeless pride... mama taraba we know,
. I still can't remember bringing in any tribe in ds issue
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by babafirst(m): 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
kozmokaz:
y was d tribunal pushed to abuja ? d election should b nullified and a fresh election should b held... let d ppl of taraba decide

cux d woman s not yet democratically elected unless d ppl decides !!!

say no to dictatorship!!

say no to forceful imposition of officials!!!

LET D VOICE OF THE PEOPLE BE HEARD!!!
Na inside Ask rock the tribunal sit?Even if na Otuoke the tribunal sit Hajiya would still have won.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by gigabyte13: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
Chief wailer, hw far?
Why bring religion into this?
I no y u dey reason like this, ur hair don full again abi? Oya go barb am,l go pay later.

chukwudi44:
Though the judgement would be appealed,they better be careful trying to foist a muslim as a Governor in a state like Taraba!!
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by carinmom(f): 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
kozmokaz:
undecided tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by kestolove95(m): 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
una market bad. Money don enter fire o
hahahahaha...God no dey slip

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State / Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.