Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? (8381 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
all4naija:
The day I try to bribe a policeman with some cash and he rejects it. I will never try something like that again for the rest of my life. I don't know what gets into me because I can't wait on the queue for long.

Hehehe. He should have booked you or at least let you taste the baton for your audacity
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by GoldenJAT(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Make person drink then get drunk na real bad thing. I drink finish 1 day 4 all this random school parties, my moral skyrocket. Na so I Waka go meet buccaneer no1 4 my skuu DE threaten am. D guy just laff Waka comot. I still follow am DE drag am. Just Dt I was very popular and d guy knew I wasn't OK. D nxt day him c me DE laff. Come tel me say I know na. On a normal day. I no fit try such with am. Just dobale DE go my way.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
nickkylawve:
I am currently mortified because the other night, I got WAY too drunk and my ex boyfriend nd girlfriend came over and listened to me drunkenly ramble and make a fool out of myself for 3 hours. I have little to no recollection of any of it and can't stop regretting every time I think about what I possibly may have said. I am completely mortified.

So ladies, make me feel a little better? What are your most embarrassing/awkward/drunk moments?
You should be glad it didn't get up to these ones on the YouTube video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8JMGrIcUdU

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hehehe. He should have booked you or at least let you taste the baton for your audacity
I am so lucky that he is not that kinda person. He is a complete gentle white man.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
I hardly take alcohol, the day I finished a bottle of Smirnoff Ice, I can't remember how I got home embarassed
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by ClassCaptain(m): 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ginaz:
mine happened on my graduation party, I was so drunk like a drunkard embarassed that my room mate had to forcefully take me home, all through the way I was crying and saying garbage about she wanting to kidnap me.

the next day, they all made fun of me in the hostel. they showed me a video of me dancing with my legs up like a roasted chicken, walahi, with only one shoe remaining.

they still make fun of me till today o......chai. that was the last and only day I got drunk.

Highly Relatable !!!
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
firstEVA:
I hardly take alcohol, the day I finished a bottle of Smirnoff Ice, I can't remember how I got home embarassed
Why is the case with girls usually involved alcohol and weed?
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Just getting so wasted, got enough dutch courage to jump up & go sing Crazy in love by Beyonce at a karaoke bar.

I went "Oh, oh, oh, oh no no". Even did the little bum shake thing she does in that song. Was a bit embarrassed about it the morning after. Me & alcohol are a bad combo. I go crazay!

Hehehe. Now thats something I would like to see.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
all4naija:

Why is the case with girls usually involved alcohol and weed?
isn't it same with guys?
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by MrCork: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
nickkylawve:
I am currently mortified because the other night, I got WAY too drunk and my ex boyfriend nd girlfriend came over and listened to me drunkenly ramble and make a fool out of myself for 3 hours. I have little to no recollection of any of it and can't stop regretting every time I think about what I possibly may have said. I am completely mortified.

So ladies, make me feel a little better? What are your most embarrassing/awkward/drunk moments?

..ok..so yor boyfriend drunk for 3 hours wit another woman?.. sweeery We don't gerrrrit..u want us to fill sorry for u to get u better?...Sweeery plis go bak to bed mennn!!(no oofeinse) angry

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
firstEVA:
isn't it same with guys?
Perhaps! I expect girls to be more cautious in that area than guys. That means they are more reasonable in such situation than guys.

However, I have never got drunk before and act stupidly. The self-control attitude on using drink and I don't smoke weed often helps me a lot in doing that.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
MrCork:

..ok..so yor boyfriend drunk for 3 hours wit another woman?.. sweeery We don't gerrrrit..u want us to fill sorry for u to get u better?...Sweeery plis go bak to bed mennn!!(no oofeinse) angry
That is not what she said. She said those people(her boyfriend and other friend) made fool of her for 3 hours for being drunk.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by MrCork: 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
all4naija:

That is not what she said. She said those three people(her boyfriend and two other friends) made fool of her for 3 hours for being drunk.

..when?..how?...bro plis read her post aagain! angry
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Ginaz(f): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
vizkiz:

can you send the links to the video/pictures of where your legs are up? Thanks

check your intestines, the link is straight up to your anus. mtchewww.

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
undecided ur dumb
MrCork:

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by MrCork: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
nickkylawve:
undecided ur dumb

^^^^ther u go...typical Homebase girl...u catch them out when they lie & they start cusssin inosent guy for no reason,........an then they complian they cannot find man on nairaland...Goat!! (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
MrCork:

..when?..how?...bro plis read her post aagain! angry
Sorry for the mixed up. I multitask a lot. She said those friends made jest of her for rambling for 3 hours. Not that those friends were dunk for 3 hours.That is very clear in her statement.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
Cow grin
MrCork:

^^^^ther u go...typical Homebase girl...u catch them out when they lie & they start cusssin inosent guy for no reason,........an then they complian they cannot find man on nairaland...Goat!! (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ginaz:

check your intestines, the link is straight up to your anus. mtchewww.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by MrCork: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
all4naija:

Sorry for the mixed up. I multitask a lot. She said those friends made jest of her for rambling for 3 hours. Not that those friends were dunk for 3 hours.That is very clear in her statement.

...which clear?...bro plis remove yor glasses & if u don't hav electricity, plis move yor candle closer...The chick said her boyfriend drunk & slept wit her friend for 3 hour...U dint see her post? (no oofeinse) angry

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by MrCork: 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
nickkylawve:
Cow grin

...ladies don't swaar//u r not a lady....an for the record, am from Pekam London an then juss in case u ask again..yes I drive £20,000 (cash) Range rover spot...Tank you!! angry
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
MrCork:

...ladies don't swaar//u r not a lady....an for the record, am from Pekam London an then juss in case u ask again..yes I drive £20,000 (cash) Range rover spot...Tank you!! angry
lol funny dude .. U dis deported son of d soil grin.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by MrCork: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
nickkylawve:
lol funny dude .. U dis deported son of d soil grin.

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
MrCork:

...which clear?...bro plis remove yor glasses & if u don't hav electricity, plis move yor candle closer...The chick said her boyfriend drunk & slept wit her friend for 3 hour...U dint see her post? (no oofeinse) angry
What are you talking about? Please, kindly quote what you that part of her post!
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
all4naija:

Perhaps! I expect girls to be more cautious in that area than guys. That means they are more reasonable in such situation than guys.

However, I have never got drunk before and act stupidly. The self-control attitude on using drink and I don't smoke weed often helps me a lot in doing that.
yea girls ought to be more cautious. But sometimes we can't help but throw caution to the wind.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
firstEVA:
yea girls ought to be more cautious. But sometimes we can't help but throw caution to the wind.
I agree with you that once in a while something of that nature is bound to happen. There is the feeling of making mountain-out-of-mole-hill when she hits the street with it. The society is usually biased against girls and see them as more disgusting things as would be perceived when it involved guys. Some silly people might even distant themselves form her or gossip about her using slurs.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Djicemob: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
Cant remember having awkward drunk moment but i can tell you about my friend's.

On a very good day we left ibiza nightclub around 2am.Me and my nigga drove back to our hotel where we lodged,meanwhile my man took one of those club bitchhes home to 'kill' that pusssy(according to him) due to excessive konji and ginjah because he was drunk as fcck...nigga 'mistakenly' slept off without doing shiit,didnt even pull his shoes grin

Ofcourse he had to pay by morning.The thing pain my guy like hell. Dude was broken..Damn grin

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Theanonymous9: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ginaz:
mine happened on my graduation party, I was so drunk like a drunkard embarassed that my room mate had to forcefully take me home, all through the way I was crying and saying garbage about she wanting to kidnap me.

the next day, they all made fun of me in the hostel. they showed me a video of me dancing with my legs up like a roasted chicken, walahi, with only one shoe remaining.

they still make fun of me till today o......chai. that was the last and only day I got drunk.

video of you with your legs up or ........
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
Djicemob:
Cant remember having awkward drunk moment but i can tell you about my friend's.

On a very good day we left ibiza nightclub around 2am.Me and my nigga drove back to our hotel where we lodged,meanwhile my man took one of those club bitchhes home to 'kill' that pusssy(according to him) due to excessive konji and ginjah because he was drunk as fcck...nigga 'mistakenly' slept off without doing shiit,didnt even pull his shoes grin

Ofcourse he had to pay the next morning.The thing pain my guy like hell. Dude was broken..Damn grin
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
all4naija:

I am so lucky that he is not that kinda person. He is a complete gentle white man.

You were lucky indeed.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hehehe. Now thats something I would like to see.

Lol, it's really not, because I'm definitely no Beyonce in the booty department.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
am drunk now,. when i get home i can edit write

How To Put Your Man In The Mood Over Best Dirty Talks (lovepanky) / I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" / Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49