Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,169 members, 7,953,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? (8566 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by vizkiz: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ginaz:

check your intestines, the link is straight up to your anus. mtchewww.

this one has no sense of humor undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You were lucky indeed.
Yes! What did you drink in the party that got you shaking your 'monster' out of control?
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
all4naija:

Yes! What did you drink in the party that got you shaking your 'monster' out of control?

LMFAO @ monster. More like shaking my tail feather grin Well, I drink ciders. I can't stand hard liquor. If I even attempt stuff like whiskey, I get sick for dayyyys. Plus I don't need much alcohol to get drunk because I don't drink very often, so when I do drink, I get drunk very fast. I talk loads. Zero inhibitions. I'm the kind of drunk that'll either get punched in the face for talking shit or get thrown over the shoulder for being provocative, hence I always drink with people who got my back incase any of that happens grin

How do you act when under the influence?
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, it's really not, because I'm definitely no Beyonce in the booty department.

Hehehe Im sure u are no Beyonce in the voice department either.
you probably had the patrons's over their ears
Im curious did you also do the 'dance on the table' routine

Hope they didnt kick U out grin
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hehehe Im sure u are no Beyonce in the voice department either.
you probably had the patrons's over their ears
Im curious did you also do the 'dance on the table' routine

Hope they didnt kick U out grin

My singing voice is actually not bad, thank you very much tongue No, I have never danced on tables lol. Two of my other embarrassing moments was when me & my friends were at this pool bar, drunk AS. So they put on this song by Shaggy. I don't know if you still remember it but it went like "girl you're my angel, you're my darling angel...". Anyway both me & my friend were crazy about the song at the time so we started dancing & were grinding each other grin Next thing we know we were surrounded by drunk guys talking dirty. It was extremely embarrassing. 2nd incident, well I wanted to use the toilet at one place we were at but it was dark in there. The lightbulb must have blown out or something. Anyway, I left the door half-open because of the darkness. In my drunk state, I sat there dozing off with my face between my hands, not realising that the door was now wide open. I felt a strange breeze & looked up & saw that I had company lol. This perv was standing there watching me. I quickly closed the door & pulled up my "smallies" grin Thank God nothing bad happened. Now I drink in moderation to avoid going overboard.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO @ monster. More like shaking my tail feather grin Well, I drink ciders. I can't stand hard liquor. If I even attempt stuff like whiskey, I get sick for dayyyys. Plus I don't need much alcohol to get drunk because I don't drink very often, so when I do drink, I get drunk very fast. I talk loads. Zero inhibitions. I'm the kind of drunk that'll either get punched in the face for talking shit or get thrown over the shoulder for being provocative, hence I always drink with people who got my back incase any of that happens grin

How do you act when under the influence?
It is a norm here to see people talking about South African girls having monster. I don't know about you but I used to think you have it that big not until now. However, you should stop drinking high alcoholic content as you don't have the inhibition for it.

I control my alcoholic intake and thereby control myself of drinking to stupor. Occasionally, I have gone tipsy but that is usually at home and I like to have my girlfriend around me at that point in time. I like that crazy world somehow.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

2nd incident, well I wanted to use the toilet at one place we were at but it was dark in there. The lightbulb must have blown out or something. Anyway, I left the door half-open because of the darkness. In my drunk state, I sat there dozing off with my face between my hands, not realising that the door was now wide open. I felt a strange breeze & looked up & saw that I had company lol. This perv was standing there watching me. I quickly closed the door & pulled up my "smallies" grin Thank God nothing bad happened. Now I drink in moderation to avoid going overboard.
The guy must have seen it all and think of horrible things to do to you in his perv mind. That is why I often advise girls against binge or heavy drinking and weed because they can easily get them raped in that situation. You are very lucky to get out of there not molested by him.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by anonym0us: 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
nickkylawve:
I am currently mortified because the other night, I got WAY too drunk and my ex boyfriend nd girlfriend came over and listened to me drunkenly ramble and make a fool out of myself for 3 hours. I have little to no recollection of any of it and can't stop regretting every time I think about what I possibly may have said. I am completely mortified.

So ladies, make me feel a little better? What are your most embarrassing/awkward/drunk moments?
attention seeker are u having gender identification crisis..for Christ sake u are fake
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
all4naija:

It is a norm here to see people talking about South African girls having monster. I don't know about you but I used to think you have it that big not until now. However, you should stop drinking high alcoholic content as you don't have the inhibition for it.

I control my alcoholic intake and thereby control myself of drinking to stupor. Occasionally, I have gone tipsy but that is usually at home and I like to have my girlfriend around me at that point in time. I like that crazy world somehow.

No, I don't have a "monster". I'm moderate. The majority of South African ladies, yes are fully loaded, but then you find all sizes really. I'm "little" compared to the rest of them. Shrugs.

No I don't drink much. All of this happened when I was still new & experimenting with booze. Now I drink once a year because basically, I'm over the whole drinking thing.

Does she drink, your girl?
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Djicemob: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:
am drunk now,. when i get home i can edit write
grin

How many goldberg u don drink? grin
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, I don't have a "monster". I'm moderate. The majority of South African ladies, yes are fully loaded, but then you find all sizes really. I'm "little" compared to the rest of them. Shrugs.

No I don't drink much. All of this happened when I was still new & experimenting with booze. Now I drink once a year because basically, I'm over the whole drinking thing.

Does she drink, your girl?
Okay! I am done with the 'monster' talk. I mean high alcoholic content not just drinking much. There are some liquor with very high alcoholic content like the Vodka, Whiskey, gin etc I am talking about.

She drinks wine, often with me. I force her to do that with me mostly in her or my birthday celebration.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
all4naija:

Okay! I am done with the 'monster' talk. I mean high alcoholic content not just drinking much. There are some liquor with very high alcoholic content like the Vodka, Whiskey, gin etc I am talking about.

She drinks wine, often with me. I force her to do that with me mostly in her or my birthday celebration.

I only take like 2-3 ciders. I believe they have like 25% of alcohol in them. I don't do hard booze. I'd die lol.

Oh, I think that's kinda cute drinking with ya boo. Sweet
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I only take like 2-3 ciders. I believe they have like 25% of alcohol in them. I don't do hard booze. I'd die lol.

Oh, I think that's kinda cute drinking with ya boo. Sweet
That is average alcoholic content in most drinks. Then you should stay away from binge because I don't want you getting messed up. Is that okay by you?

I like the romantic life but not having much indulgence. Truly, the type who believes in normality not overly romantic person. Who do you do with yours most of the time?
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Djicemob:
grin

How many goldberg u don drink? grin
just 1 boh of chilled Hero my dad gave me...
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Djicemob: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:
just 1 boh of chilled Hero my dad gave me...
Na 1 boh "drunk" u?
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
all4naija:

That is average alcoholic content in most drinks. Then you should stay away from binge because I don't want you getting messed up. Is that okay by you?

I like the romantic life but not having much indulgence. Truly, the type who believes in normality not overly romantic person. Who do you do with yours most of the time?

Yessir tongue

I like normality too. A laid back kinda life. I sometimes imagine myself living in a small cottage in the countryside. Just a quiet peaceful life away from the hustle & bustle of the city.

I'm not getting the question. What do you mean?
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by yarkx(m): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
cooli really dont like alchol buh i prefer mary n simon...[b]i really dont like alchol buh i prefer mary n simon...[/b]i really dont like alchol buh i prefer mary n simon...
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
Djicemob:
Na 1 boh "drunk" u?
my head is not strong. i get drunk easily
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

My singing voice is actually not bad, thank you very much tongue No, I have never danced on tables lol. Two of my other embarrassing moments was when me & my friends were at this pool bar, drunk AS. So they put on this song by Shaggy. I don't know if you still remember it but it went like "girl you're my angel, you're my darling angel...". Anyway both me & my friend were crazy about the song at the time so we started dancing & were grinding each other grin Next thing we know we were surrounded by drunk guys talking dirty. It was extremely embarrassing. 2nd incident, well I wanted to use the toilet at one place we were at but it was dark in there. The lightbulb must have blown out or something. Anyway, I left the door half-open because of the darkness. In my drunk state, I sat there dozing off with my face between my hands, not realising that the door was now wide open. I felt a strange breeze & looked up & saw that I had company lol. This perv was standing there watching me. I quickly closed the door & pulled up my "smallies" grin Thank God nothing bad happened. Now I drink in moderation to avoid going overboard.

Wow!
Just wow
U look like you need to quit drinking altogether

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Gofwane(m): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mhhmmm , , , if i talk my own eh. It was the day i was operated. Omoh, i was injected with that drug that makes you pass out, but for where? I no gree pass out.

may be i should create a thread for it. Cos no be small drama happen that day

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
U people just derailed this thread
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yessir tongue

I like normality too. A laid back kinda life. I sometimes imagine myself living in a small cottage in the countryside. Just a quiet peaceful life away from the hustle & bustle of the city.

I'm not getting the question. What do you mean?
I mean to say. How did you spend the time with you man?
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by babasolo(m): 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

you're lying.

yap she's lying big time, ur graduation nd u re back to ur hostel?? Comon' cook a beta lie that one is smelling
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 08, 2015
I started drinking early, was a bit of a rebel/bad girl at 15, anyways my uncles n family were having a party and sat me down said " If your going to drink best you do it with us, than behind our backs"..

So here I was yeye lil sh'it thinking "woop woop fill em up! Fill em up! cheesy...

Unfortunately for me, it was all my uncles heavy spirits drinks, Jim beam, Johnny Walker, Absinthe, Bombay Sapphire Gin, with no bloody mixers!...

I finished quite a few yet my uncles kept refilling my glass n laughing, saying u can drink eh girl!...

I was laughing talking all this sh'it drink you under the table! (My mouth sharp joor) till the room started moving, I swear was dizzy as hell, felt sick to my stomach, I quickly ran to get air on my grandma veranda...

That when I started spewing up all the alcohol, one of my uncles had the video recorder! he followed me! Was taping me spewing up embarassed than my boy cousin called grandma who saw me spewing in her garden...

She came with the broom to wack my head yelling in Samoan " Ae Kae! Po nuku o fela! (stupid sh'it! Soon slap your face!", still attacking me with broom Lol...

My uncles n cousins were laughing their asses off n mocked me the next day when I had my hangover...lesson learnt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 08, 2015
Hahahahaha. Highness gone bad grin hope you no longer drink?
Adanna28:

I started drinking early, was a bit of a rebel/bad girl at 15, anyways my uncles n family were having a party and sat me down said " If your going to drink best you do it with us, than behind our backs"..

So here I was yeye lil sh'it thinking "woop woop fill em up! Fill em up! cheesy...

Unfortunately for me, it was all my uncles heavy spirits drinks, Jim beam, Johnny Walker, Absinthe, Bombay Sapphire Gin, with no bloody mixers!...

I finished quite a few yet my uncles kept refilling my glass n laughing, saying u can drink eh girl!...

I was laughing talking all this sh'it drink you under the table! (My mouth sharp joor) till the room started moving, I swear was dizzy as hell, felt sick to my stomach, I quickly ran to get air on my grandma veranda...

That when I started spewing up all the alcohol, one of my uncles had the video recorder! he followed me! Was taping me spewing up embarassed than my boy cousin called grandma who saw me spewing in her garden...

She came with the broom to wack my head yelling in Samoan " Ae Kae! Po nuku o fela! (stupid sh'it! Soon slap your face!", still attacking me with broom Lol...

My uncles n cousins were laughing their asses off n mocked me the next day when I had my hangover...lesson learnt.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 08, 2015
nickkylawve:
Hahahahaha. Highness gone bad grin hope you no longer drink?

Yup I quit drinking sis back at 23 embarassed though I'll have a drink once in a blue moon, last time I had alcohol was last year at my boy cousin 21st Lol, for his sake I didn't go shoki shoki on the dance floor, I went centre stage grin
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by dealordea(m): 7:27am On Nov 08, 2015
A friend once got drunk from skushi and went to is in law house to beg for money! From the narration of people around, he was fighting is wife and inlaws, asking for his dowry money paid by him to the inlaws. Yeyenatu
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by heatflux: 8:06am On Nov 08, 2015
nickkylawve:
I am currently mortified because the other night, I got WAY too drunk and my ex boyfriend nd girlfriend came over and listened to me drunkenly ramble and make a fool out of myself for 3 hours. I have little to no recollection of any of it and can't stop regretting every time I think about what I possibly may have said. I am completely mortified.

So ladies, make me feel a little better? What are your most embarrassing/awkward/drunk moments?
pretty girl like you getting drunk. You should be spanked
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2015
Hahahaha was partially drunk + I v stopped drinking since then
heatflux:
pretty girl like you getting drunk. You should be spanked
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by coolzeal(m): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2015
Drunk texting and what happened afterwards isn't funny. My relationship got nuked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) / Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) / What Is Your Stripper Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.