Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

"Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (83644 Views)

My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood. What Can I Do To Stop Him / My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Tedassie:

@bolded...Not even that.Your subsequent mentions piqued my curiosity(i think it's something i noticed about your stylized written-English,quite uhm...richly 'Western' or American if u will)

I'm an African(from Nigeria to be precise)and so is my birth name.

Oh, you mean the Book of Loot. That was a clumsy play on words, and a perhaps offensive fusion of Bible speak and Gaelic lore. I can rationalize the origin of the content easily enough, but I have no idea how or why it came together like that, lol. That wasn't typical, you know. Eccentric was right, and I was dead tired at the time.

Right. Cool. I asked because it caught my eye, and bares close resemblance to the Amharic name Tadesse/Tadessie.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Tedassie(m): 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Oh, you mean the Book of Loot. That was a clumsy play on words, and a perhaps offensive fusion of Bible speak and Gaelic lore. I can rationalize the origin of the content easily enough, but I have no idea how or why it came together like that, lol. That wasn't typical, you know. I was dead tired at the time, and eccentric was right.

Right. Cool. I asked because it caught my eye and bares close resemblance to the Amharic name Tadesse/Tadessie.
Wow...i absolutely had no idea,my
moniker bore such similarity to those.
The pun was quite understood in that Gaelic lore allusion in that context
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Tedassie:

Wow...i absolutely had no idea,my
moniker bore such similarity to those.

The more you know...
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Tedassie(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

The more you know...
Nice to know

1 Like

Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by steady986(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
TitiJJ:
By JUMI RHODES

Psychologist-cum-businessman Adejoro Olumofin is famous on the social media for tackling various relationship/marital issues via his Instagram timeline "joroolumofin". In one of the most shocking emails he received from a lady, Olumofin says "I was speechless when I got this.. Does this really happen?" Below is the email as sent by the lady to Olumofin:
Hello DoktorMofi,
Please I want to know if this is normal or any woman has experienced it before? My boyfriend has been demanding the most unbelievable thing from me these past months. He wants to be licking my private area when am on my period. I first thought he was joking then he got angry and said am judging him, that his ex allowed him to do it. Because I love him, I allowed him a few times, but I used pillow to cover my face because I was shy and didn't want to see the blood. I know he won't see this because he is an older guy and not an online person, but I am now scared because he counts my cycle every month and am thinking it's spiritual. Help me ask your Instagram people if it's normal. What should I do? He is very nice to me though and gentlemanly.

This bizarre revelation has generated hundreds of comments on Olumofin's Instagram timeline:

preyefreeman: Girl it is abnormal, totally doesn't sound right. I suggest you talk to a pastor and pray well because that might lead you to the grave. May God guide and protect you iJN!!! Amen

glitzabelle: I like that this lady knows it's spiritual. Honey, he's def using it for something. No sane guy will EVER do that. Some men won't even do cunninglingus. Am so disgusted by this. Pls pray and fast consistently. Run far away from that man. He's up to no good

tutusbeninajebutter: Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Blood of God!! Holy Moses!!!

ola_torera: This isnt normal o...i had someone who gave anonymous testimony about this.... it is spiritual, who enjoys head?it's supposed to be you not him demanding especially again wen you are on your period.well,according to what was said concerning d anonymous testimony it has to do with a kind of convenant they had with darkness,glory sucker and may render all ur lyf useless

http://dawntodusknews.com/help-my-boyfriend-licks-my-menstrual-blood-nigerian-lady-cries-out/
Nyama!
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by TiGrey(m): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2015
You Said!!!!! Ehn!!!! In Naija!!!! He Needs Jesus.God and they say that america has the highest number of lunatics when there is an idiot that licks menstrual blood.Jesus God Help Some People
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by zinny377(f): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
Gosh! what is? this kind of story abi news can crash one's heart and cause a heart attack.

God help us o!
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by lemmy212(m): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
That' not true and if eventually true then it's absolutely rubbish!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by katyeee(f): 7:39am On Jun 29, 2016
Khd95:
U mean ur bF is doin d job of ''ALWAYS''
DATS IMPOSSICANT
hahahahaha who born u
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Khd95(m): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
katyeee:
hahahahaha who born u
my mum in conjuction with my dadgrin
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Slimberry1(f): 12:09am On Jul 03, 2016
Even an husband won't dare doing this, not to talk of a boyfriend... tongue embarassed cry cry some ladies tho'...
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by charlizonto: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
He's lickin your destiny away grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / Woman Mistakenly Exposed Her Intimacy Gadget While Eating At An Event (Photo) / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.