Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

"Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (83686 Views)

My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood. What Can I Do To Stop Him / My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by JobL8(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
Khd95:
U mean ur bF is doin d job of ''ALWAYS''
DATS IMPOSSICANT
. you can SAY that AGAiN
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by JobL8(m): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
no no no........is this Nigerian vampire diary or is licking his hobby??

..kneel so that I can pray for you...........
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Romm(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/

Aaaaayyyeee oooo .IS HE A DOG ...assuming u he is uaing it to cook.. it wud ave even be better. bt by licking ur under during ur priod is totally madness...HE MUST BE A VAMPIRE
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Maamin(m): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
lipsrsealed Maranathar
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by omolafetuyi(m): 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
:oshocking
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by megley(f): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
I just wanna puke all over this thread! Eeeww!!
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by montezz(f): 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
shizzy7:
Wow, I just read about it. I never knew things or people like that exist.

Some were even commenting on a blog that licking/smelling blood or faeces is a great turn on for them, some termed it amazing, a great pleasure.
Different types of sexual fantasies called "paraphilila".
I don't think we have a cure for it here.
Good to know you did. Cure ke? Its a certified level of madness o! Lol. Like I said,there is nothing spiritual about it.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
tartar9:
WTF! shocked Annunaki whyy?
Hey! You know about the Annunaki??
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by ChrisHandsome999(m): 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
kai..

Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Rawzy(m): 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Some people are reeally messng there lifes up
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by elomepee: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
Don't worry. When he's done with the licking he will eat off your private part.
People are now very sick all in the name of sexual satisfaction.
Both of you need God and serious deliverance.

Well, all points to one fact. Christ coming is here.

Please give your life to Christ, you you and you.

As for you whose blood is being used to grace evil alter. Go to God now that you still have breath.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by elomepee: 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
elomepee:
Don't worry. When he's done with the licking he will eat off your private part.
People are now very sick all in the name of sexual satisfaction.
Both of you need God and serious deliverance.
Well, all points to one fact. Christ coming is here.
Please give your life to Christ, you you and you.
As for you whose blood is being used to grace evil alter. Go to God now that you still have breath.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by clumsydyna: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
How funny it is that d whole world accepts the licking and swallowing of sperm.

1 Like

Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by chuckii2015(m): 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dats inhuman!God help us all!
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by liciouspee(f): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
Its kinda absurd n weird bt i think its spiritual,gat 2pray for him.Had similar xperience tho it occured once,2b sincere loved it tho ws embarrassed bt had 2stop it cuz it ws so uncomfortable.Pray hard for him girl
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by jenviv29(f): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
The most craziest thing I have ever heard on line.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by kizzy10: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
the guy na vampire OMG the guy na vampire OMG the guy na vampire OMG
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Tedassie(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Wowzers, that's dedication right there... lipsrsealed
lol...what's ur fetish?
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by darkskingoddess(f): 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
clumsydyna:
How funny it is that d whole world accepts the licking and swallowing of sperm.

[img]http://media4./media/l41lVSySRf15JgBkA/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Tedassie:

lol...what's ur fetish?

Fetish? I say he's into Gaelic mythology.

And onto him we said; Oh Man, do not pay heed to the inclimate weather, for only when it downpours can one hope to get at the pot 'o gold the leprechaun doth indeed guard with its life, and never-ending trickeries. (10). So do harken down yonder, and do travel beyond the horizon, in rain better than in shine, forevermore fast in faith and fastidious in ardor, that you may deign to one day find yourself at the foot of the rainbow. (11) - (The Book of Loot, verses 10-11).
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Tedassie(m): 6:59am On Nov 14, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Fetish? I say he's into Gaelic mythology.

And onto him we said; Oh Man, do not pay heed to the inclimate weather, for only when it downpours can one hope to get at the pot 'o gold the leprechaun doth indeed guard with its life, and never-ending trickeries. (10). So do harken down yonder, and do travel beyond the horizon, in rain better than in shine, forevermore fast in faith and fastidious in ardor, that you may deign to one day find yourself at the foot of the rainbow. (11) - (The Book of Loot, verses 10-11).
Eccentric
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by emilyone(f): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2015
The world is becoming something else,....

Women licking sperm like ice cream and men licking menstrual blood like hot soups
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Tedassie:

Eccentric

Lol. Are you in the habit of randomly questioning strangers about their fetishes? I'd consider that eccentric.

You name's awfully familiar. It looks like some kind of alternate spelling to an Amharic name I know.

*Checks photo*

Nevermind tongue
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Tedassie(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol. [b]Are you in the habit of randomly questioning strangers about their fetishes?[b/] I'd consider that eccentric.
naah... that came on impulse

EnlightenedSoul:

You name's awfully familiar. It looks like some kind of alternate spelling to an Amharic name I know.
my name?where did u see it?

EnlightenedSoul:

*Checks photo*
hmm...guess,u were smitten by what u saw

Nevermind tongue[/quote]
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Tedassie:

naah... that came on impulse

my name?where did u see it?

hmm...guess,u were smitten by what u saw

Lol. Someone I know, but he spells it slightly differently. Where'd you pull it from, if you don't mind?

Heh. I would not use the term smitten, but hey, sorta seems like you've enough confidence to carry you through regardless of what I may think, no? smiley
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Tedassie(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol. Someone I know, but he spells it slightly differently. Where'd you pull it from, if you don't mind?
uhm..from thin air! Lol.
Basically,its a combo of two names of mine.

EnlightenedSoul:

Heh. I would not use the term smitten, but hey, sorta seems like you've enough confidence to carry you through regardless of what I may think, no? smiley
yeah,i think a little dose of selflove devoid of selfconceit is a pretty good PR in itself though.

Can i PM you,if it's ok with you?
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2015
Tedassie:

uhm..from thin air! Lol.
Basically,its a combo of two names of mine.
yeah,i think a little dose of selflove devoid of selfconceit is a pretty good PR in itself though.
T
Can i PM you,if it's ok with you?

I see. Well, being conceited in and of itself isn't at all as bad as people paint it. As it is, a great deal of people out there would do well with a good dose of self-conceit.

I'm not into using the function like that. Take no offense for none is meant.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Tedassie(m): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I see. Well, being conceited in and of itself isn't at all as bad as people paint it. As it is, a great deal of people out there would do well with a good dose of self-conceit.

I'm not into using the function like that. Take no offense for none is meant.
I crave your indulgence to ask: What nationality are you? *just asking*
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2015
Tedassie:

I crave your indulgence to ask: What nationality are you? *just asking*

That would depend on what you mean by the term nationality. I'm French-born like my mother, but I was raised here in America so I quite naturally identify as American. However, if you're inquiring along ethnic lines like I think you are, I'm Somali w/ roots in Djibouti.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Tedassie(m): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

That would depend on what you mean by the term nationality. I'm French-born like my mother, but I was raised here in America so I naturally identify as American. However, if you're inquiring along ethnic lines like I think you are, I'm Somali w/ roots in Djibouti.
I sensed you were non-nigerian...my curiosity has been satisfied,merci.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2015
Tedassie:

I sensed you were non-nigerian...my curiosity has been satisfied,merci.

Pas de probleme. Lol, you mean commenting "Wowzers, thats dedication right there lipsrsealed" on this thread had an air of non-Nigerian to it? tongue I came to NL by way of **shole troll quite a while back, and here I am. Of what nationality/ethinicity is your meshed combo name, if I may ask?
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Tedassie(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Pas de probleme. Lol, you mean commenting "Wowzers, thats dedication right there lipsrsealed" on this thread had an air of non-Nigerian to it? tongue I came to NL by way of **shole troll quite a while back, and here I am. Of what nationality/ethinicity is your meshed name, if I may ask?
@bolded...Not even that.Your subsequent mentions piqued my curiosity(i think it's something i noticed about your stylized written-English,quite uhm...richly 'Western' or American if u will)

I'm an African(from Nigeria to be precise)and so is my birth name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy / Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.