Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,138 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

"Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (83702 Views)

My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood. What Can I Do To Stop Him / My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
even if he does it for fun, its an act of sodomy, its a curse on it own, so if u are only afraid dat it may b occultic den u been under-estemated cuz dis alot to fear in dis act, bt if u are still alive i advice u to turn to God and ask for mercy and turn away frm dat act, u may want to heed my advice while u stil can, kip off from such person
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by 3kay945(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
Just passing by. Wetin person no go ear for dis social platform.
undecided
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Jephz(m): 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
sorry to say ... u're dating a MAD MAN
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by bamysquare(m): 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
jokingly ask him abt his Ex... I guess she's dead...gentlemen are the most wicked sect of men, the gift and everything he does for u is just a subtle device to destroy u. refuse the Greek gift and save ur life

run for ur life b4 ur life runs from u
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
what! iranu abacha
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
who get otapiapia, efon dey bite me here...but op this is iranucious and abasha men! wat dey Bleep...
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by aniblue(m): 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
grin
chronique:
And to think that that guy will now use those lips to kiss another lady who will now kiss another guy and the circle goes on. Only God knows what the lips I have kissed,have kissed before it got to my turn. This is so disgusting. Nigeria now rear wild animals in human form. Chai!!! The lady and the guy in question are both sick in the head.
grin
chronique:
And to think that that guy will now use those lips to kiss another lady who will now kiss another guy and the circle goes on. Only God knows what the lips
I have kissed,have kissed before it got to my turn. This is so disgusting. Nigeria now rear wild animals in human form. Chai!!! The lady and the guy in question are both sick in the head.

hehehehehe, na only u waka come?
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
still wondering ,..iranu again..is she serious about it? it strange...
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by chukzzy1(m): 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
Iranu!
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by LadyAmaka(f): 12:02am On Nov 08, 2015
The worst thing that can happen to one is to be spiritually ignorant. God forbid evil. She should as a matter of urgency flee away from that occultic glory stealer. At his mentioning of that absurd act, she would have ended any entanglemnt with that awkward lunatic.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by onatisi(m): 12:03am On Nov 08, 2015
tiredface:
SHE WANTS TO KNOW IF IT'S NORMAL? SHE IS AS SICK AS THE MAN. MAYBE, THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER. TWO REAL DEVILS IN LOVE
the man is not sick .he knows what he is doing and he has a reason for doing it.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by salaso(m): 12:15am On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=TitiJJ post=39778759]By JUMI RHODES

Psychologist-cum-businessman Adejoro Olumofin is famous on the social media for tackling various relationship/marital issues via his Instagram timeline "joroolumofin". In one of the most shocking emails he received from a lady, Olumofin says "I was speechless when I got this.. Does this really happen?" Below is the email as sent by the lady to Olumofin:
Hello DoktorMofi,
Please I want to know if this is normal or any woman has experienced it before? My boyfriend has been demanding the most unbelievable thing from me these past months. He wants to be licking my private area when am on my period. I first thought he was joking then he got angry and said am judging him, that his ex allowed him to do it. Because I love him, I allowed him a few times, but I used pillow to cover my face because I was shy and didn't want to see the blood. I know he won't see this because he is an older guy and not an online person, but I am now scared because he counts my cycle every month and am thinking it's spiritual. Help me ask your Instagram people if it's normal. What should I do? He is very nice to me though and gentlemanly.

This bizarre revelation has generated hundreds of comments on Olumofin's Instagram timeline:

preyefreeman: Girl it is abnormal, totally doesn't sound right. I suggest you talk to a pastor and pray well because that might lead you to the grave. May God guide and protect you iJN!!! Amen

glitzabelle: I like that this lady knows it's spiritual. Honey, he's def using it for something. No sane guy will EVER do that. Some men won't even do cunninglingus. Am so disgusted by this. Pls pray and fast consistently. Run far away from that man. He's up to no good

tutusbeninajebutter: Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Blood of God!! Holy Moses!!!

ola_torera: This isnt normal o...i had someone who gave anonymous testimony about this.... it is spiritual, who enjoys head?it's supposed to be you not him demanding especially again wen you are on your period.well,according to what was said concerning d anonymous testimony it has to do with a kind of convenant they had with darkness,glory sucker and may render all ur lyf useless

Osole to daju re o.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Jabioro: 1:09am On Nov 08, 2015
I must confess the truth ....am sorry to say this I have no other adjective to qualified this bizzare of darkness ™ I'm glory and doing good in life you're a gonner'™ how dare you allowed such action ? The worst issue any man that make love to you apart from him now would also sell out his 'Asiki' where to start from I don't know because the damages is too much
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Cynthyworld(f): 1:34am On Nov 08, 2015
ntin wey person no go hear beta go Mercy Land Deliverance Ministry
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by JayJustus(m): 2:43am On Nov 08, 2015
lol...he is just saving the money from buying pads...one pad is like 300naira I'm not sure...say you multiply that by 12 that gives 3600 bucks a year...you can buy shares with that... smiley just saying...hahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by tochstorm(m): 2:59am On Nov 08, 2015
iranu abasha
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by fridayj(m): 3:40am On Nov 08, 2015
dat guy is a vampire...dt hw it start b4. he wll go fir neck..pls run fir deliverance..
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by michaelwilli(m): 4:17am On Nov 08, 2015
onatisi:
It is going to be very hard or impossible for that lady to conceive any baby. And she will never rise in life,the man will be okay and be taking good care of her though until her blood is no longer useful
Baba, u b herbalist? See d way u analyse am
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by missnazzy(f): 5:04am On Nov 08, 2015
many are mad but few are roaming. Tufiakwa!
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 08, 2015
Lmfao!
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 08, 2015
JayJustus:
lol...he is just saving the money from buying pads...one pad is like 300naira I'm not sure...say you multiply that by 12 that gives 3600 bucks a year...you can buy shares with that... smiley just saying...hahahahahahaha

Bwahahaha! I think your right sha lmfao

1 Like

Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by liongirl: 5:40am On Nov 08, 2015
TitiJJ:
By JUMI RHODES

Psychologist-cum-businessman Adejoro Olumofin is famous on the social media for tackling various relationship/marital issues via his Instagram timeline "joroolumofin". In one of the most shocking emails he received from a lady, Olumofin says "I was speechless when I got this.. Does this really happen?" Below is the email as sent by the lady to Olumofin:
Hello DoktorMofi,
Please I want to know if this is normal or any woman has experienced it before? My boyfriend has been demanding the most unbelievable thing from me these past months. He wants to be licking my private area when am on my period. I first thought he was joking then he got angry and said am judging him, that his ex allowed him to do it. Because I love him, I allowed him a few times, but I used pillow to cover my face because I was shy and didn't want to see the blood. I know he won't see this because he is an older guy and not an online person, but I am now scared because he counts my cycle every month and am thinking it's spiritual. Help me ask your Instagram people if it's normal. What should I do? He is very nice to me though and gentlemanly.

This bizarre revelation has generated hundreds of comments on Olumofin's Instagram timeline:

preyefreeman: Girl it is abnormal, totally doesn't sound right. I suggest you talk to a pastor and pray well because that might lead you to the grave. May God guide and protect you iJN!!! Amen

glitzabelle: I like that this lady knows it's spiritual. Honey, he's def using it for something. No sane guy will EVER do that. Some men won't even do cunninglingus. Am so disgusted by this. Pls pray and fast consistently. Run far away from that man. He's up to no good

tutusbeninajebutter: Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Blood of God!! Holy Moses!!!

ola_torera: This isnt normal o...i had someone who gave anonymous testimony about this.... it is spiritual, who enjoys head?it's supposed to be you not him demanding especially again wen you are on your period.well,according to what was said concerning d anonymous testimony it has to do with a kind of convenant they had with darkness,glory sucker and may render all ur lyf useless

http://dawntodusknews.com/help-my-boyfriend-licks-my-menstrual-blood-nigerian-lady-cries-out/
my dear the cult he belong to is a strong one that at times fasting may not help but if u will heed to my advise u will see him confess. pls find ur sharp sharp to SCOAN and the annoiting water make sure he is not aware pray and spray it into honeypot during ur period the rest u will testify here to the glory of God. Happy Sunday and Goodluck.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by creepsyme(f): 6:01am On Nov 08, 2015
Whenever u r on ur menses avoid him for those days till u r done, otherwise pack ur load and run for ur dear live.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by danbrowndmf(m): 6:02am On Nov 08, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Goodmorning,brown shugagrin
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by greatJohnson(m): 6:10am On Nov 08, 2015
That's terrible, it must be for diabolical reasons.
He needs Christ in his life.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by cedrick: 6:24am On Nov 08, 2015
Believe it or not something is terribly wrong somewhere.
Just break all sorts of contacts with him, you are in danger.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by ElziLaz(m): 6:34am On Nov 08, 2015
This is unbelievable, ridiculous and weird. It has a spiritual connotations. You seriously need to cut ties with him and seek for divine intervention I.e goin for special deliverance with a powerful man of God.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by eyinjuege: 6:40am On Nov 08, 2015
Cutehector:
lol soon he will start demanding to eat her shitt and drink her pee

There are really sexual fetishes with urine, and then feaces too. Like seriously, some people only get sexualn satisfaction only when they poo in their mouth...
It sounds disgusting, but such fetishes exist
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by harvesto4u: 6:44am On Nov 08, 2015
my sister I will advice u to run for ur dear life b4 it will be too late.bcus DAT tin is a sign of rituals and also see a strong man of God for plñrayers
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Abuloma80(f): 6:49am On Nov 08, 2015
Subhaallah. Wa ya'uzzubillah.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Tedassie(m): 6:49am On Nov 08, 2015
1bkaye:
I mean, we all have our fetishes cheesy
This is beyond insane,dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.