Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,598 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

"Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (83700 Views)

My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood. What Can I Do To Stop Him / My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by sunerie: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
Slickest:
What's the big deal, u should kno d kinda person he is na...

The people who licks blood are

Wait for it

Wait

Are u sure ur waiting

Wait oooo

Wait ooo

Wait

Y did I ask u 2 wait sef,
What was I trying 2 tel u?

Ok

I remember

The only people made to lick blood are

Chill

Vampires

Dats it I said it

Ur bf is a vampire
space buyer
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Edmatva: 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
She is totally wrong in the first place. That secret place is suppose to be closed till you get married. Secondly, the guy is just taking part of u for some dark activity, you need to be delivered from whatever he has done so far. If you want to hear some tough secrets mail mail. May God deliver you.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
sonofananimal:
NAIRALAND is a place were mental people meet their fellow mental people and interact with others mental ill people undecided

Can't even read this IRRITATING stuff. angry

then how did know it is irritating? i think u ar lost or mayb u ar anorexic.. no offence tho
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Ron9ja: 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
strange bt true...madam u nid to turn prayer warrior asap.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by danbrowndmf(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
And when I thought I have heard it all shocked shocked
some even lick it with agege bread grin
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Frankicent(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
PussyFucker2:
My wife cooks with it. I also eat the blood 3 times a day. The blood tastes like chicken.
Why do girls swallow a guys sperm ?? It's because of it's nutritional value. From today, start eating the menstrual blood. Thank me later.
It's good for your health.
you dey craze. good for who's health? tai..... Die along
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
danbrowndmf:
some even lick it with agege bread grin
Bia...bia... Hit your bed sad.. Only adults are permitted to be awake.. Dirry boy **pukes**
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by adahgold(m): 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
Run ooooo or take him for deliverance,he is using it for ritual purpose,u might no give birth again ooo.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by shizzy7(f): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
montezz:
Lmao @people ranting spiritual dis ritual that. This is just some crazy fetish stuffs some people gets involved in so does eating poo,urine and extreme b d s m cases. The guy has psychological issues...d girl should just quit the relationship IMHO.
sis. @the emboldened, this can not be termed "Fetish". It is a sort of obsession or fixation to someone's feet, hair, laps, underwears or fantasies such as rape.

This particular case,the man is going Loco, he is psychotic Or he has an alterior motive(blood money) Or he is being embattled spiritually
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Cutehector(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
"grin" ...undecided
I think it's sexy...undecided
lol I knw right.. Ok so wen we havn sex, pls remind me to spread ur legs and eat ur ass and drink ur pee...
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by danbrowndmf(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Bia...bia... Hit your bed sad.. Only adults are permitted to be awake.. Dirry boy **pukes**
only adult eat it with bread grin
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by chronique(m): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
And to think that that guy will now use those lips to kiss another lady who will now kiss another guy and the circle goes on. Only God knows what the lips I have kissed,have kissed before it got to my turn. This is so disgusting. Nigeria now rear wild animals in human form. Chai!!! The lady and the guy in question are both sick in the head.

1 Like

Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Steffijay:
then how did know it is irritating? i think u ar lost or mayb u ar anorexic.. no offence tho
undecided
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by XaintJoel20: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
That is what I hate most in women. The thought of it could make me through up...
It's disgusting that somebody will stoop to 'lick' that smelling stuff.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by secluded: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
He is ur boy friend and u loved him........so allowing him suck ur BL..... Is d best way of showing him DAT u love him. Wise up girl DAT guy is using 4 somethingelse........
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by iskay1971: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
This demonic and satanic. The man in question is breaking the Holy Scripture by licking what God says must not be eating. Even, animal's blood must not be eating. Talk less of human blood. That is not love. It is beyond lust. This lucifferial.
However, I believe God is ready to rescue the lady and He will because He can. Let her not be afraid. She should stop seeing(dating or sleeping with) the man or any man for that matter. Premarital and extra-marital sex are abomination and unholy. Sleeping man a who is not your husband (that is bind together with you in marriage) is a sin. The wages of that is more terrible than whatever the menstrual blood licking man can do to you. Repent and Return to God. He will save you from the evil ones. No amount of prayer of deliverance can work except you first reconcile with God. If she is willing and ready to do that let her call this number 08188448873.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by montezz(f): 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
shizzy7:
sis. @the emboldened, this can not be termed "Fetish". It is a sort of obsession or fixation to someone's feet, hair, laps, underwears or fantasies such as rape.

This particular case,the man is going Loco, he is psychotic Or he has an alterior motive(blood money) Or he is being embattled spiritually
Lol...have you ever heard of menophilia,coprophilia or sexual vampirism? I suggest u read about dem so u'll know it has nothing to do with 'blood money' or some spiritual nonsense,u may be right on d psychotic part though. Certain people gets aroused by the smell,image, taste and/or feel of the blood expelled during menstruation.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Lanretoye(m): 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Khd95:
U mean ur bF is doin d job of ''ALWAYS''

DATS IMPOSSICANT
you make me fotfl*
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I knw right.. Ok so wen we havn sex, pls remind me to spread ur legs and eat ur ass and drink ur pee...
about eating my Ass...that's a must...undecided

The pee thing could workout too tho..."grin"

1 Like

Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Cutehector(m): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
about eating my Ass...that's a must...undecided

The pee thing could workout too tho..."grin"
fair enough.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
danbrowndmf:
only adult eat it with bread grin
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
throway my shoes, run like person wey get night mare....yuck!
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by shizzy7(f): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
montezz:

Lol...have you ever heard of menophilia,coprophilia or sexual vampirism? I suggest u read about dem so u'll know it has nothing to do with 'blood money' or some spiritual nonsense,u may be right on d psychotic part though. Certain people gets aroused by the smell,image, taste and/or feel of the blood expelled during menstruation.
Wow, I just read about it. I never knew things or people like that exist.

Some were even commenting on a blog that licking/smelling blood or faeces is a great turn on for them, some termed it amazing, a great pleasure.
Different types of sexual fantasies called "paraphilila".
I don't think we have a cure for it here.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by clovislouis(m): 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
maryam6:
OMG! D end is realy nearshocked
honestly
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by phemi1759: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
Does your boyfriend knows countless number of disease he's licking and maybe you are also kissing him afterwards o. Chai! That's very disgusting, I feel like throwing up self. My dear, there is different Btw licking pussies and licking mesutual blood.......I bet the guy is possessed........#yuck......
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by noblegrex: 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
onatisi:
it is too late . She canta run anywhere again. She has been tied down ,it is only the man that release her
if she can realise that,without being told. that it seems abnormal for a guy to be licking menses,then she's free. I'm sure she knows how smelly and disgusting it is,for a guy to be licking it.ahhh its abnormal.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Emmyben23(m): 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
sadi smell sumtin occultic here..lady hope ur legs are stil workin?? Run for ur life..u realy need to run to GOd for answer/deliverance.
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
Who knows,,may not b spiritual,might b anoda pycho tryn to show love
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Temysteve(m): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
Khd95:
U mean ur bF is doin d job of ''ALWAYS''

DATS IMPOSSICANT
lol, i think d guy dnt want her to spend much on ''ALWAYS ULTRA''
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by remi4ever(m): 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
psychologist:
Chai loving in bondage

Can't even stand the sight of a menstrating lady
Seconded...
Re: "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by elvisy009(m): 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
is he a vampire??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.