Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,753 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

She Admitted That Her Mother Forced Her To Use Charm On Me But Refused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Admitted That Her Mother Forced Her To Use Charm On Me But Refused. (1305 Views)

He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Admitted That Her Mother Forced Her To Use Charm On Me But Refused. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
I met this lady in campus and we dated even after graduation although, she was having serious issues during the last clearance and could not graduate. The mother who saw me as a very gentle guy, persuaded her daughter to use love charm on me and even took her to a spiritualist but at the end she refused. There was serious dispute between her and her mother that made her to leave home and came to my house.

It took me several days to convince her to tell me what the problem was. When she eventually told me, the hairs in my entire body stood erect. I thank GOD I was lucky. Most ladies are dangerous, guys be careful.
Re: She Admitted That Her Mother Forced Her To Use Charm On Me But Refused. by ClassCaptain(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
Church ..
For the work of God in our brothers life ..

praise Yee the Lord !!!!!!
Re: She Admitted That Her Mother Forced Her To Use Charm On Me But Refused. by Nova15: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Eh, you charm on you because. . . . . . .

What's the size of your bank account if i may ask?

2 Likes

Re: She Admitted That Her Mother Forced Her To Use Charm On Me But Refused. by banio: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
You must know that her Mum will still tell her thesame thing if U marry her.
Re: She Admitted That Her Mother Forced Her To Use Charm On Me But Refused. by captainjoh(m): 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hmm be careful bro
POWEROFPEACE:
I met this lady in campus and we dated even after graduation although, she was having serious issues during the last clearance and could not graduate. The mother who saw me as a very gentle guy, persuaded her daughter to use love charm on me and even took her to a spiritualist but at the end she refused. There was serious dispute between her and her mother that made her to leave home and came to my house.

It took me several days to convince her to tell me what the problem was. When she eventually told me, the hairs in my entire body stood erect. I thank GOD I was lucky. Most ladies are dangerous, guys be careful.

Re: She Admitted That Her Mother Forced Her To Use Charm On Me But Refused. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
1st of all, not all ladies are desperados like the women you mentioned.

Are you still with the daughter or not?
Re: She Admitted That Her Mother Forced Her To Use Charm On Me But Refused. by peeparty(m): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
Can that charm help my team Chelsea
Re: She Admitted That Her Mother Forced Her To Use Charm On Me But Refused. by Slimzjoe(m): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
peeparty:
Can that charm help my team Chelsea

I Feel Your Pain Bro tongue
Re: She Admitted That Her Mother Forced Her To Use Charm On Me But Refused. by peeparty(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I Feel Your Pain Bro tongue
Hmmmm my brother you want me to cry the more
Re: She Admitted That Her Mother Forced Her To Use Charm On Me But Refused. by Slimzjoe(m): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
peeparty:

Hmmmm my brother you want me to cry the more

Not atal.....Just Remember Jesus Loves you grin
Re: She Admitted That Her Mother Forced Her To Use Charm On Me But Refused. by delishpot: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
My guy she don use style and lies pack enter your house. Congrats you now have the cow and milk for free.
But why she lie ontop her mama head like this na? If I were you OP I will go to her house and fabricate a story. I will tell the mom that the girl sent me to beg her. That the babe said the mom sent her out because she was rude to her mom.
Dont be surprised if you find out that the mom and her entire family have been looking for her since.
I have withnessed countless cases like this. A girl who is unrully is cautioned by her mom and discouraged from dating. The girl tired of being directed on what she can and cannot do runs away from home to her bf house. There she will lie and say her dad touched her boobs and her mom is a junkie. When they finally find her in the mans house and raise dust that is when the guy will know he was used and the girl is just wild.
Re: She Admitted That Her Mother Forced Her To Use Charm On Me But Refused. by peeparty(m): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Not atal.....Just Remember Jesus Loves you grin

lol Amen your really a concern brother oo.
Re: She Admitted That Her Mother Forced Her To Use Charm On Me But Refused. by adepiero: 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
was it only the hair on your body that erected! What abt JT? undecided
Re: She Admitted That Her Mother Forced Her To Use Charm On Me But Refused. by shona2487(f): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
U shld find out the other 2 sides of the story since she's told u her side. Her mom myt be putting pressure on her to marry another guy she wants 4 her,coz I dnt c y her mom wld put pressure on her to use charms on u when u guys r nt having issues.. well like I said b4 there r 3syds to a story. If u r a womanizer, dt wld explain y d mom wnts u tied down Buh all d same it ain't cool to influence relationships lyk dt

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Know Your GF Aint More Than 1yard Wife Material. / Instagram Bad Girl Shares Yet Another H0t Photos [see Photos] / A Week Old Baby Girl Up For Adoption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.