Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,683 members, 7,851,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (377173 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
The JW's will never be able to understand the truth about Christ, they are like most religions they only see a dole light that shines through their dark and lonely lives.
Any religious group that deny's Christ as well as they do, will never find true love, but a counterfeit, that never shines.
johnw74:
[size=14pt]John 14:28, "The Father is greater than I."[/size]

"You heard that I said to you, 'I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I.'" (John 14:28).
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4164040_fathergreaterthanjesus_jpegadec5ae4e895840f5dfcb59f8278f154
Father greater than Jesus, Jesus said the Father was greater than He not because Jesus is not God but because Jesus was also a man; and as a man, he was in a lower position. He was ". . . made for a little while lower than the angels . . ." (Heb. 2:9). Also in Phil. 2:5-8, it says that Jesus "emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men . . ."

Read More

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 5:53am On Aug 29, 2016
{Galatians 1:6, 3:1-9} Did the JW's receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?{V 7} Therefore the JW's must know that only those who are of the faith are Sons of Abraham.
{V 1:6} I marvel you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, only to preach a different gospel, which is not another; but there are some who trouble you, and want to prevent the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven preached any other gospel to you other then what we have preached, let him be accursed.
Which means everyone that knows the truth, refuse anybody who preachers another gospel.
As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preachers any other gospel to you, then what you have received, let him be accursed.

And of course the JW's preachers another gospel.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
I am Just reading the Watchtower mag, No 5 2016, it tells the story like this, Today the Son of God is not present on Earth to comfort us personally But His Father {Jehovah} "the God of all comfort," continues to help those in need {2 Corinthians 1:3} Shows the JW's had left out the best of this scripture right from under the listeners view point. The JW's have taken Christ out from the picture, that Christ is no-longer needed on Earth and their Jehovah God is our only comforter.
Without them finishing this verse their Claims are Jesus is no longer needed to finish His work.
{2 Corinthians 1:3-5] Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comfort us in all our troubles, so we can comfort those in any trouble, with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.
[V 5} is the one the JW's had chosen to leave out of this picture, For just as we share in the abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ. Meaning both the Father and Christ are working hand in hand with each ever since the beginning of time.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
brocab:
I am Just reading the Watchtower mag, No 5 2016, it tells the story like this, Today the Son of God is not present on Earth to comfort us personally But His Father {Jehovah} "the God of all comfort," continues to help those in need {2 Corinthians 1:3} Shows the JW's had left out the best of this scripture right from under the listeners view point. The JW's have taken Christ out from the picture, that Christ is no-longer needed on Earth and their Jehovah God is our only comforter.
Without them finishing this verse their Claims are Jesus is no longer needed to finish His work.
{2 Corinthians 1:3-5] Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comfort us in all our troubles, so we can comfort those in any trouble, with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.
[V 5} is the one the JW's had chosen to leave out of this picture, For just as we share in the abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ. Meaning both the Father and Christ are working hand in hand with each ever since the beginning of time.

you lack comprehension, your expectations before you read the magazine has clouded your ability to understand what it was telling you about the God of all comfort. because you are always searching for fault , you think the magazine has removed Jesus role in our comfort.
If you are sincere, pls post the complete words of that paragraph for all to read.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
I had read the hole story and still Jesus was push out of the picture, this is why I had written about it. I can not help if you choose not to understand your own Watchtower magazine. Opp's....
On the street the other day, I had seen at least 10 JW's hanging around near our Harley's at my old mates place. I had asked who they were and the elder walked over with his lamb, telling me his story how he loved Motor cycles, before he started to preach his gospel he spoke about His old BSA he once owned, that conformation was interesting.
But then he started preaching his gospel and our interest on motorcycles just flew out the back door, so I listened, but not for long only because his beliefs doesn't mention anything about the spiritual understanding about the spirit of God. {God's Spirit is an active force}
He and his lamb could only read the bible in black and white, not having the spirit of God, nothing he said made sense, he just didn't know which direction he wanted to go.
I had read No 5 2016 booklet he gave me, and surely enough your understanding about Christ is nil.
Our subject with these two JW's were, let the dead to bury the dead, the elder was confused what that actually meant, nor his lamb could understand, he is in training, he couldn't understand why Jesus had said such saying. And when I had explained what Jesus had meant by it, about this scripture, which I will explain it to you, The disciple ask Jesus let me first go and bury my dead, Jesus replied and said, let the dead bury their dead, and come follow Me.
Meaning those who believe in Jesus are alive in Spirit and in truth, but those who don't believe are those who are dead in spirit.
The JW's couldn't run away quick enough for me to finish my sentence. But the good thing about this story is they will black list my old mate's house, and leave Him alone.
dolphinheart:

you lack comprehension, your expectations before you read the magazine has clouded your ability to understand what it was telling you about the God of all comfort. because you are always searching for fault , you think the magazine has removed Jesus role in our comfort.
If you are sincere, pls post the complete words of that paragraph for all to read.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
brocab:
I had read the hole story and still Jesus was push out of the picture, this is why I had written about it. I can not help if you choose not to understand your own Watchtower magazine. Opp's....
who is talking about if you read the magazine or not, for you to lack comprehension, you must have read it na, only that you don't understand it!

On the street the other day, I had seen at least 10 JW's hanging around near our Harley's at my old mates place. I had asked who they were and the elder walked over with his lamb, telling me his story how he loved Motor cycles, before he started to preach his gospel he spoke about His old BSA he once owned, that conformation was interesting.
But then he started preaching his gospel and our interest on motorcycles just flew out the back door, so I listened, but not for long only because his beliefs doesn't mention anything about the spiritual understanding about the spirit of God. {God's Spirit is an active force}
He and his lamb could only read the bible in black and white, not having the spirit of God, nothing he said made sense, he just didn't know which direction he wanted to go.
I had read No 5 2016 booklet he gave me, and surely enough your understanding about Christ is nil.
Our subject with these two JW's were, let the dead to bury the dead, the elder was confused what that actually meant, nor his lamb could understand, he is in training, he couldn't understand why Jesus had said such saying. And when I had explained what Jesus had meant by it, about this scripture, which I will explain it to you, The disciple ask Jesus let me first go and bury my dead, Jesus replied and said, let the dead bury their dead, and come follow Me.
Meaning those who believe in Jesus are alive in Spirit and in truth, but those who don't believe are those who are dead in spirit.
The JW's couldn't run away quick enough for me to finish my sentence. But the good thing about this story is they will black list my old mate's house, and leave Him alone.
you are always quick to try and change the issue, you are talking about a magazine, trying to paint a false and wrong understanding of what is written their, simple request was made that you should post the full text of that paragraph , you quickly shifted it to a story that cannot be verified by anyone! typical. same way you have desperately acted for months, refusing to tell us where body, soul, spirit goes when a man dies!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
I am not changing the subject, I am explaining the subject and how it began.
And of course you have the Magazine in front of you which shouldn't be a problem for you to explain why Jesus was pushed aside? And all you have done is mention the Jehovah God and His Active force, is left to finish what was started from the beginning, your magazine mention Jesus was only used to comfort people when He healed the sick, and raised the dead etc.. But after His death He is no longer needed, to comfort those who need Him now. only God and His active force is left to finish the race.
I was only explaining how I understood when reading your magazine, and I am only expecting one of you to explain, why you have pushed Jesus aside, You should be the ones to answer these questions for me, and explain this to me why you believe Jesus is no longer needed on this earth, to finish the end.
dolphinheart:

who is talking about if you read the magazine or not, for you to lack comprehension, you must have read it na, only that you don't understand it!

you are always quick to try and change the issue, you are talking about a magazine, trying to paint a false and wrong understanding of what is written their, simple request was made that you should post the full text of that paragraph , you quickly shifted it to a story that cannot be verified by anyone! typical. same way you have desperately acted for months, refusing to tell us where body, soul, spirit goes when a man dies!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:30am On Sep 11, 2016
false jw don't believe that the Holy Spirit is God, even though scriptures plainly show that He is,

1Jn 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

greater is He (God) that is in you, than he (satan) that is in the world.

1Jn 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Joh 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
Joh 14:22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and [size=14pt]we[/size] will come unto him, and make [size=14pt]our[/size] abode with him.

verses 16 & 17, another comforter is the Spirit of Truth

verse 17, Jesus tells His Apostles that the Spirit of Truth "dwelleth with you, and shall be in you",
it is Jesus who dwelled with the Apostles, and shall be in them

verse 18, I (Jesus) will not leave you comfortless: I (the comforter) will come to you

verse 23, Father and Son make their abode in Christians
Father and Son is God, John 1:1
God is a Spirit, John 4:24
Father and Son (God) is the Holy Spirit

Joh_4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Rom. 8:9, "However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him."

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2016
brocab:
I am not changing the subject, I am explaining the subject and how it began.
And of course you have the Magazine in front of you which shouldn't be a problem for you to explain why Jesus was pushed aside? And all you have done is mention the Jehovah God and His Active force, is left to finish what was started from the beginning, your magazine mention Jesus was only used to comfort people when He healed the sick, and raised the dead etc.. But after His death He is no longer needed, to comfort those who need Him now. only God and His active force is left to finish the race.
I was only explaining how I understood when reading your magazine, and I am only expecting one of you to explain, why you have pushed Jesus aside, You should be the ones to answer these questions for me, and explain this to me why you believe Jesus is no longer needed on this earth, to finish the end.
simple request, post the full text of the paragraph, you keep on trying to give your explanation of a paragraph you refuse to disclose its full content! typical!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
If you are truly a JW you would know what magazine I am referring too. no 5 2016 You had left out {2 Corinthians 1:5} in stead you only mentioned [Corinthians 1:3-4} adding the active force working side by side with God. Your Magazines work against your NWT bible.
So this time Mr dolphinheart lets hear these answers from you, and why?.
dolphinheart:

simple request, post the full text of the paragraph, you keep on trying to give your explanation of a paragraph you refuse to disclose its full content! typical!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 8:35am On Sep 12, 2016
brocab:
If you are truly a JW you would know what magazine I am referring too. no 5 2016 You had left out {2 Corinthians 1:5} in stead you only mentioned [Corinthians 1:3-4} adding the active force working side by side with God. Your Magazines work against your NWT bible.
So this time Mr dolphinheart lets hear these answers from you, and why?.

it is evidently clear the kind of person you are!
you claim to find something wrong with a paragraph in a magazine, yet you refuse to provide the paragraph for others to examine themselves, why? because you know they will see through your deception.
every time you are asked to provide evidence to support what you are saying, you are always found wanting!

you are now changing your false accusation from "leaving out jesus" to "omitting a verse" , you should have told them to quote the whole chapter na!

are the verses you saw in that paragraph false? no
can you explain the scriptures quoted their? no

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
Well it just shows you are full of yourself, and you have no evidence what kind of person I am. No 5 2016 would be sent across the nations, no one is left behind with your false teachings, so why is it you refuse to answer the question, I am asking?
A you practising your true beliefs, it seems every question I have asked in the past-you never seem to have any of the answers?
And No 5 2016 Magazine shows you really haven't the slightest idea which Magazine I am talking about.
The subject was about God and your so called active force comforting us, but your bible reads it out differently then what the magazine had quoted.
The Magazine also quoted Jesus had already done His work by comforting us only in His healing ministry, etc, I am only asking why No 5 2016 had left out Verse 5 when Verse 5 said it clearly Jesus is still in action when comforting us still.
But hey if you aren't the man who could help me with the answers then at least give someone else a go, one who understands this question clearly and one who reads up on the Watchtower magazines, and of course keeps up with the times and knows about the comforters story In {2 Corinthian 1:3-4}
dolphinheart:

it is evidently clear the kind of person you are!
you claim to find something wrong with a paragraph in a magazine, yet you refuse to provide the paragraph for others to examine themselves, why? because you know they will see through your deception.
every time you are asked to provide evidence to support what you are saying, you are always found wanting!

you are now changing your false accusation from "leaving out jesus" to "omitting a verse" , you should have told them to quote the whole chapter na!

are the verses you saw in that paragraph false? no
can you explain the scriptures quoted their? no

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:10am On Sep 13, 2016
THE WATCHTOWER NO. 5 2016
Today, the Son of God is not present on earth to comfort us personally. But his Father, Jehovah, “the God of all comfort,” continues to help those in need. (2 Corinthians 1:3) Consider four principal means that God uses to comfort people.

You are right bro. False jw elders and witchpower magazine are teaching that it is just Father that is with and comforting Believers today, they are wrong yet again, typical!

quote watchtower:
"Today, the Son of God is not present on earth to comfort us personally. [size=14pt]But[/size] his Father, Jehovah, “the God of all comfort,” continues to help those in need"
end quote
meaning that Jesus doesn't continue to help those in need

false jw leave out Jesus all over the place, they deny so much about the Lord,
denying the son and so having not the Father also.
Mat_10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

witchpower quote 2Co 1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
leaving out verse 5 that shows that Jesus is also our consolation, our comfort:
2Co 1:5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.

Not only is Father with believers today, but Jesus as well:

Jesus said, "I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world"
Jesus said, "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you"
Jesus said, "we will come unto him, and make our abode with him"
Father and son make their home with Believers.

Mat_28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
Another teaching of demons by witch tower secret society.
Many souls are going to hell because of these false religions.
Jehovah witness repent and accept Christ before its too late!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
Does this mean I have no JW to explain my asking about No 5 2016 , well it just shows doesn't it, how educated these JW's are?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
I am happy you had found No 5 2016 Bro as you can see, none, not one JW' not even dolphinheart is willing to reply on this subject.
It's like they had hidden themselves back in the closet, Come out come out where ever you are?
johnw74:
THE WATCHTOWER NO. 5 2016

You are right bro. False jw elders and witchpower magazine are teaching that it is just Father that is with and comforting Believers today, they are wrong yet again, typical!

quote watchtower:
"Today, the Son of God is not present on earth to comfort us personally. [size=14pt]But[/size] his Father, Jehovah, “the God of all comfort,” continues to help those in need"
end quote
meaning that Jesus doesn't continue to help those in need

false jw leave out Jesus all over the place, they deny so much about the Lord,
denying the son and so having not the Father also.
Mat_10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

witchpower quote 2Co 1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
leaving out verse 5 that shows that Jesus is also our consolation, our comfort:
2Co 1:5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.

Not only is Father with believers today, but Jesus as well:

Jesus said, "I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world"
Jesus said, "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you"
Jesus said, "we will come unto him, and make our abode with him"
Father and son make their home with Believers.

Mat_28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2016
brocab:
Well it just shows you are full of yourself, and you have no evidence what kind of person I am. No 5 2016 would be sent across the nations, no one is left behind with your false teachings, so why is it you refuse to answer the question, I am asking?
A you practising your true beliefs, it seems every question I have asked in the past-you never seem to have any of the answers?
And No 5 2016 Magazine shows you really haven't the slightest idea which Magazine I am talking about.
The subject was about God and your so called active force comforting us, but your bible reads it out differently then what the magazine had quoted.
The Magazine also quoted Jesus had already done His work by comforting us only in His healing ministry, etc, I am only asking why No 5 2016 had left out Verse 5 when Verse 5 said it clearly Jesus is still in action when comforting us still.
But hey if you aren't the man who could help me with the answers then at least give someone else a go, one who understands this question clearly and one who reads up on the Watchtower magazines, and of course keeps up with the times and knows about the comforters story In {2 Corinthian 1:3-4}
so it's no more accusation, it's now asking a question. You gave your views on what you read from a paragraph in a magazine, to provide the content of that paragraph is now impossible for you to do! continue!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2016
brocab:
I am happy you had found No 5 2016 Bro as you can see, none, not one JW' not even dolphinheart is willing to reply on this subject.
It's like they had hidden themselves back in the closet, Come out come out where ever you are?

I'm willing to reply you, pls quote the full text of that paragraph!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
Johnw74 doesn't seem to have any trouble finding No 5 2015 Watchtower Magazine you would have received No 5 so what is your problem, why can't you explain the comforter story, and why leave out Verse 5 when it clearly tells us Jesus will always comfort us, even after He is risen.
I believe it was left out of text, only because the JW's don't want people to Know Jesus is still alive today as He was back then.
Everybody knows God, or a God....Even you....
dolphinheart:

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
It's nice to see you had left your closet, leaving the rest behind really makes a difference- Dolphinheart are you an elder? Or are you a mistress?
Do you actually try hard to win people over into your organisation, or are you studying as it comes.

You seem not to know much about your organisation, and you seem to be a loner, away from the crowd. Is it because your teachings doesn't work side by side with your fellow servants?
None seem to pull you out of the ditch you keep on digging deep down each mile you seem to fall into every time.
dolphinheart:

so it's no more accusation, it's now asking a question. You gave your views on what you read from a paragraph in a magazine, to provide the content of that paragraph is now impossible for you to do! continue!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
After reading the magazine, It was put out in the trash anciently, I find some of your magazines quite interesting, sometimes, how someone would go through all that trouble writing stories without even studying your own bible first?
I had even looked up the NWT bible-just to see {2 Corinthians 1:3-5} and your bible had said what your writer had chosen to leave out of text, and of course everyone knows when you study with the new comers you always read your literature from the Magazines, Not your bibles.
And leaving out Verse 5 no-one would know Jesus still exists today, as He existed back then. And of course no-one would know He is still our comforter, as He was back then.
What Jesus done back then, He is still doing His miracles today, Haven't you heard? In the Name of Jesus be healed.
The comforters story had interest me, how the JW's had left Jesus behind, as the comforter, and He was only our comforter while he performed His miracles while living amongst men.
And by your Magazine He had moved on, leaving Jehovah God and His active force, to finish the Job.
dolphinheart:

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
dolphinheart:

brocab already did quote the No 5 2016 watchtower article,
here it is again in bold and large size, in fact I post his full post so you can be willing to reply
to him, like you say, and this time address his issues.

brocab:
I am Just reading the Watchtower mag, No 5 2016, it tells the story like this, "Today the Son of God is not present on Earth to comfort us personally But His Father {Jehovah} "the God of all comfort," continues to help those in need {2 Corinthians 1:3}" Shows the JW's had left out the best of this scripture right from under the listeners view point. The JW's have taken Christ out from the picture, that Christ is no-longer needed on Earth and their Jehovah God is our only comforter.

You can go to brocab's post here https://www.nairaland.com/2720878/jehovahs-witnesses-17-facts-people/117#49195236
and perhaps this time, willingly address his issues.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:17am On Sep 17, 2016
dolphinheart:

you are now changing your false accusation from "leaving out jesus" to "omitting a verse" ,

dolphinheart:

lie lie dolphinheart

brocab never changed or withdrew his true accusation
but when you speak a lie you are speaking naturally.

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

When he is speaking a lie, he is speaking of his own,
When he is speaking a lie, he is speaking of his self,
When he is speaking a lie, he is speaking naturally.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 2:00am On Sep 17, 2016
dolphinheart:

you are now changing your false accusation from "leaving out jesus" to "omitting a verse" ,

duh, w/tower by omitting the verse which shows that our comfort is also by Christ,
just two verses down from the verse wt used to show that Father is our comfort,
is showing that wt is leaving out Jesus as our comfort today, just as they said in quoted paragraph that's been posted at least three times for you.
duh duh lie lie

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2016
@ Johnw74 and at brocab, whenever you are ready, you will quote the full text of the paragraph you have issues with!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:15am On Sep 18, 2016
dolphinheart:
@ Johnw74 and at brocab, whenever you are ready, you will quote the full text of the paragraph you have issues with!

lie lie dolphinheart

ha ha, the same old stale repeated lie over and over again,
quote the text you say, which has already been quoted a few times
by both brocab and I.

be a man, if possible, stop being evasive, and address the issues that have been raised with you.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:40am On Sep 18, 2016
dolphinheart:

lie lie dolphinheart

you are not willing at all as you said, are you, but are like a broken record
repeating the same thing over and over again

but of course when you speak a lie you are speaking naturally

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 2:19am On Sep 18, 2016
brocab:
I am Just reading the Watchtower mag, No 5 2016, it tells the story like this, "Today the Son of God is not present on Earth to comfort us personally But His Father {Jehovah} "the God of all comfort," continues to help those in need {2 Corinthians 1:3}" Shows the JW's had left out the best of this scripture right from under the listeners view point. The JW's have taken Christ out from the picture, that Christ is no-longer needed on Earth and their Jehovah God is our only comforter.

lie lie dolphinheart
There again in bold and enlarged, is brocab's quote from day's ago, of the w/tower paragraph word for word,
and to which you have been evading, saying again and again post the text,
that's what is called, "being fully entrenched in lies".

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2016
johnw74:

lie lie dolphinheart
There again in bold and enlarged, is brocab's quote from day's ago, of the w/tower paragraph word for word,
and to which you have been evading, saying again and again post the text,
that's what is called, "being fully entrenched in lies".

stop acting as if you have issues with understanding words, I asked anyone of you two to post THE FULL TEXT OF THE PARAGRAPH, not sentences in the paragraph that is punctuated by wrong understanding!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2016
johnw74:

lie lie dolphinheart

you are not willing at all as you said, are you, but are like a broken record
repeating the same thing over and over again

but of course when you speak a lie you are speaking naturally

if you had done the right thing, their will be no repetition!
If you really want to discuss the issue about that paragraph, pls post the full text of that paragraph.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:44am On Sep 18, 2016
Are you sure you are a JW, you seem to not know the paragraph on this issue. Does not every JW receive each monthly magazine, open up the pages and read about the comforter story, and it will tell you openly who the JW's say who their comforters are, leaving Jesus behind. If I had the magazine, myself, I would even tell you what page it's on, but unfortunately' as I have said in the past, I had anciently throwing the magazine out in the rubbish..Like most of the mags I retrieve...
As far as I am concerned if theirs no evidence of bible truths in anything I read, from other religions, I won't share them to anybody, only because there isn't any life in them to help save a soul....
And unfortunately the Watchtower mags, never shares the truth about Christ..
dolphinheart:

stop acting as if you have issues with understanding words, I asked anyone of you two to post THE FULL TEXT OF THE PARAGRAPH, not sentences in the paragraph that is punctuated by wrong understanding!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (278) (Reply)

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Sincere Milk — The Song Of The Angels / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.