Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,717 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (377190 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
brocab:
Try and understand Dolphinheart I am not against you-I am trying to help you-It doesn't matter how many times I have explained the scriptures to you-you are still trying to turn the Word Of God against itself. You on bringing in other verses that doesn't line up with the same topic we are talking about. Your not an elder-you are just a servant of your organisation.
you are so full of lies, you don't even quote those verses talk less of explaining them, once scriptures are shown to you , you always act as if you did not see it, you refuse to explain them!

All the verses I quoted specifically and directly talk about the issue under discussion, I challenge you to provide one verse, just one verse that I quoted that does not address the issue under discuss. You lie and then you lay false accustion that you always run from when asked to prove it!

Jesus served, He was also "Called the Son of God" Truly your heart isn't with the Lord, your heart is with your organisation.
JESUS IS CALLED THE SON OF GOD CUS HE TRULY AND REALLY IS THE SON OF GOD!
GOD SENT HIS SON, HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, NOT A PERSON WHO CLAIMS TO BE OR ADOPTS A NICKNAME " SON OF GOD"

once again, though I know you will not examine it :
King James Version
1Jo 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
King James Version
1Jo 4:10Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

You deny who Jesus is: King James Version
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

I ask for the Holy Spirit to guild me today to answer this verse correctly, and explain to Dolphinheart the meaning of {Psalms 110:1} verse equals verse. Praise the Lord...
When you want to lie, you alter the question you are being asked, CUS you know that answering that question will expose you. DiD I ask you the meaning of Psalms 110: 1? NO! I asked you who is the Lord that Jehovah was talking to in Psalms 110:1
Ps 110:1Jehovah declared to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet

{Psalms 110:1} The clause the LORD say's to my Lord contains two different Hebrew words "lord" in the original.
The first word is "Yahweh" the Hebrew covenant name for God, the second is "Adonal" meaning lord or master, so {Psalms 110:1} David writes this. "Yahweh" say's to my Adonal".
you have even started on a wrong note, Yahweh is not lord in English!

Back in those day's men were called lords and masters. Lords are still being used today, It's called the house of the lords in the Queens house in England. Look it up...
abeg tell me who is that lord Jehovah or Yahweh (as you prefer to translate the tetramagram in English) is talking to

But I am not expecting you to accept the truth, only because you are armed up, with nothing-you don't even study enough to even try to find the Word Of God nor any truth that go's with it. "But listen to what Jesus had said, David spoke in the Spirit" this is something you can't do without having the Spirit Of God. But God did speak through a Donkey and the burning bush, and of course He spoke in the Spirit-because He is Spirit?
ohhhhh!, just tell who Jehovah was talking to!

The common title of the Messiah in Jesus's day was "Son of David" Based on the fact that the messiah would be a descendant of David who would inherit the throne and fulfil the "Davidic Covenant" {2 Samuel 7} Jesus capitalises on the Jewish use of the title "Son of David" to drive home His point In {Matthew 22} While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, What do you think about the Messiah? Who's Son is He? The Son of David, they replied" He said to them, How is it, then that David speaking by the Spirit "Calls Him Lord"? For he say's. "The lord said to My Lord sit at My right hand until I make your enemies under your feet" "If David Calls Him Lord' How can it be His Son? {Matthew 22:41-45}
Instead of trying to turn the scriptures against each other, study them first and explain each of the verses before writing them down. Like the Holy Spirit had helped me do above and below.
No-one can speak the ins and outs about God without the Spirit? Listen to the Words "David spoke in the Spirit" {Psalms 110:1}
This is why you find it difficult to understand the Word Of God, we are reading the same bible the King James,-but the difference is, you are trying to Calculate it, work it out in your own mind, while I am listening to God in the Spirit. I see things God see's, that you can't see, it doesn't mean the Words isn't written, they are there-page upon page, verse upon verse, scripture upon scripture.
Different denominations have different teachings, and without the Spirit of God inside them-then these different denominations are dead Buildings.
God uses His Spirit to enlighten those who serve Him. David Prayed, teach me to do your will, for you are my God, Your Spirit is Good may it lead me into the land of righteousness {Psalms 143:10} When 70 capable men were appointed to help Moses. God said to him, "I shall have to take away some of the Spirit that is upon you and place it upon them {Numbers 11:17}
And your Church haven't accepted the Word Of God fully. Even back then Moses and David received the Holy Spirit asking God into their lives-The JW's organisation have stayed on the highways 'you haven't found that Narrow road Jesus talks about..
Jesus said you need to become Born again before you can enter into the Kingdom Of God.. That's also means we are entering into the Spirit...

And please explain if a blind man can see the scriptures-then what is your problem, you have eye's and you can't see them?

YOU JUST RAMBLED AND RAMBLED AND STILL REFUSED TO TELL WHO IS THE LORD THAT JEHOVAH WAS TALKING TO WHEN DAVID RECORDED THAT VERSE!. YOU YOURSELF CAN SEE THAT YOU LIE WHEN YOU SAY YOU HAVE GOD'S SPIRIT IN YOU, SIMPLE QUESTIONS YOU CANNOT OR DELIBERATELY REFUSE TO ANSWER .

For the benefit of doubt, I'll ask you those questions again!, the one you rambled about and the other 2 you refused to answer :

1. who is the son of man and who is the ancient of days as recorded in this verse.
King James Version
Da 7:13I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

2. is the son of man/ Jesus the same person as God in Stephens vision!
King James Version
Ac 7:55But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
King James Version
Ac 7:56And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

3. who was the Lord that Jehovah was talking to in psalms 110:1
Ps 110:1Jehovah declared to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.”

Note: it is now fully confirmed that anytime issues are raised about the kjv and facts supplied, you turn a blind eye, you act as if you did not see it but you are quick to accuse other translations without providing proof.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
@ solite3

are these the evidence? all antichrist always try to twist the bible to deceive others. I have showed you proof of Christ divinity as God. 
You said Jesus is the Son of the most high and yet not the most high, this clearly shows how stupid human wisdom can be. 
Dolphinheart is it possible for somebody to be son of man and not be a man?
1. yes they are evidence, and you could not point or show one single evidence that those scriptures where twisted!

2. Jesus is the son of the most high God, he is not the most high God. that's what the scriptures taught us.
3. YOu could not fault the scriptures and eXplanation given :

"EVIDENCE 1: WHO THE SCRIPTURES IDENTIFY AS THE MOST HIGH AND Jesus' RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MOST HIGH

The scriptures identify Jehovah as the "most high", this fact is not derived, it is straight out of the scriptures!
 King James Version
Ps 83:18That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth

Jehovah also refers to himself as the almighty God, hence he has no God above him!
Ex 6:3 And I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as God Almighty, but with regard to my name Jehovah I did not make myself known to them.
Ps 68:4Sing to God; sing praises to his name. Sing to the One riding through the desert plains. Jah is his name! Rejoice before him!
Isa 42:8I am Jehovah. That is my name; I give my glory to no one else, Nor my praise to graven images.

The scriptures call jehovah the "most high God," this is not derived, it is a fact!
Ge 14:22 But Aʹbram said to the king of Sodʹom: “I raise my hand in an oath to Jehovah the Most High God, Maker of heaven and earth,
Ps 97:9 For you, O Jehovah, are the Most High over all the earth; You are exalted far above all other gods.

I have used the scriptures to identify who the most high is, now does the scripture say Jesus is the most high like it emphatically say that Jehovah is the most high? The answer is NO!, this is a fact, it is not derived, no where did the scripture say Jesus is most high God!

But does the scripture identify Jesus' relationship to the most high? The answer is YES!
look at the verses below: 
King James Version
Lu 1:32He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest:{most high} and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
King James Version
Mr 5:7And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

Jesus is son of the one who is the most high , he is not the most high. THE MOST HIGH IS JEHOVAH, HIS FATHER, THE ALMIGHTY GOD, THE MAJESTY ON HIGH!, JESUS SITS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THIS ONE, HE IS NOT THE ONE WHO IS SITTING ON THE THRONE OF GOD.
The one who sits on that throne told Jesus to be at his right side.
[b]King James Version
Heb 8:1Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;

4. You asked a question and I will answer you, it is possible for a son of man to be a man. It is impossible for a son of man to be the same man that he is the son of. The one he is son of is a different man from him, they are not the same man, that is why the son can be called "A MAN"!

Jehovah said let us make in our image the word used for God is elohim which is plural instead of eloah these point to the fact that God is a plurality of persons.
Jesus claim to be with the Father from the beginning.
Was Jesus lying? Was there any period Jesus was not with the Father?
You have shown you have nothing to say against the scripture and explanation given . The verse says concerning the most high, he "made his voice heard". This emphasises the fact that the most high(who we had identified as Jehovah) is one person, not a multiple person, therefore Jesus and the father cannot both be Jehovah. You do not say "his voice if you are referring to more than one person talking at the same time!

Another example out numerous ones in the scriptures :
Ge 2:8Further, Jehovah God planted a garden in Eʹden, toward the east; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
notice hear again that "he " and not "them" or "they" is used in reference to jehovah!

READ WHAT SCHOLARS SAY BELOW(MAYBE YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM)
[b]"The fanciful idea that Elohim referred to the Trinity of persons in the Godhead hardly finds now a supporter among scholars. It is either what the grammarians call the plural of majesty, or it denotes the fullness of divine strength, the sum of the powers displayed by God"................. (William Smith, A Dictionary of the Bible, ed. Peloubet, MacDonald Pub. Co., 1948, p. 220).

"Elohim must rather be explained as an intensive plural, denoting greatness and majesty" (The American Journal of Semitic Language and Literature, 1905, Vol. XXI, p. 208).

"Early dogmaticians were of the opinion that so essential a doctrine as that of the Trinity could not have been unknown to the men of the Old Testament…No modern theologian...can longer maintain such a view. Only an inaccurate exegesis which overlooks the more immediate grounds of interpretation can see references to the Trinity in the plural form of the divine name Elohim, the use of the plural in Genesis 1:26 or such liturgical phrases as three members of the Aaronic blessing of Numbers 6:24-26 and the Trisagion of Isaiah 6:3" (The New Schaff-Herzog Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge, Vol. 12, p. 18).

"The plural form of the name of God, elohim, in the Hebrew Scriptures has often been adduced as proof of the plurality of persons in the Godhead…Such use of Scripture will not be likely to advance the interests of truth, or be profitable for doctrine…The plural of elohim may just as well designate a multiplicity of divine potentialities in the deity as three personal distinctions, or it may be explained as the plural of majesty and excellency. Such forms of expression are susceptible of too many explanations to be used as valid proof texts of the Trinity" (Milton Terry, Biblical Hermeneutics, p. 587).

Elohim (Hebrew: אֱלֹהִים) is a grammatically plural noun for "gods" or "deity" in Biblical Hebrew. In modern Hebrew it is often referred to in the singular, despite the -im ending that denotes plural masculine nouns in Hebrew.

It is generally thought that Elohim is a formation from eloah, the latter being an expanded form of the Northwest Semitic noun il (אֵל, ʾēl[3]). The related nouns eloah (אלוה) and el (אֵל) are used as proper names or as generics, in which case they are interchangeable with elohim................
..........The word is identical to the usual plural of el meaning gods or magistrates, and is cognate to the 'l-h-m found in Ugaritic, where it is used for the pantheon of Canaanite gods, the children of El and conventionally vocalized as "Elohim". Most use of the term Elohim in the later Hebrew text imply a view that is at least monolatrist at the time of writing, and such usage (in the singular), as a proper title for the supreme deity, is generally not considered to be synonymous with the term elohim, "gods" (plural, simple noun). Hebrew grammar allows for this nominally plural form to mean "He is the Power (singular) over powers (plural)", or roughly, "God of gods". Rabbinic scholar Maimonides wrote that the various other usages are commonly understood to be homonyms.[/b]......... wikepedia

i dont know who you are presenting this evidence to.
I told you the Father is a different person from the Son who is a different person from the holy ghost yet they are one God. So far you have only strenghtened the difference between ths father and son while you failed to see that the holy Spirit is also another distinct individual.

Did the verse say father? No!
did it say "the father declared to my lord"? No!

It said " Jehovah declared to my lord" . We have, using the scriptures as a guide, identified Jesus as the one who Jehovah was talking to, abi no be so? jesus is at the right hand of God, abi no be so?.
If jesus is at the right hand of God and jehovah who is called the most high God, the almighty God , who sits on the throne now tells jesus to sit at his right hand, how come you now feel jesus is Jehovah? If Jehovah is talking to jesus, how can Jehovah now be Jesus? can you see how your false doctrine is unravelling!

these your so called evidences( evidences for what) are a product of wrong teacbings over the years just as watch towers prophecies remains a historical failure!
Look up what the bible teaches!
The bible teaches
God is trinity
Jesus is God 
The holy Spirit is a person not an active force
Jesus is a man ie less than God
There is hell fire
stop rambling , are those scriptures false ? no!
If the explanation given about those scriptures are wrong, why don't you tell us what you think about them.

I have just shown you what the bible teaches , here it is again:
[b]Ro 8:34Who will condemn them? Christ Jesus is the one who died, yes, more than that the one who was raised up, who is at the right hand of God and who also pleads for us.
Eph 1:20which he exercised toward Christ when he raised him up from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places,
Heb 8:1Now this is the main point of what we are saying: We have such a high priest as this, and he has sat down at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens,
Heb 12:2as we look intently at the Chief Agent and Perfecter of our faith, Jesus. For the joy that was set before him he endured a torture stake, despising shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

the above verses gives us the following info!
1.Jesus is the one David prophesied above and he sat down at the right hand of God.
* Jesus is pleading, from who? If Jesus is jehovah, then he should be almighty God, almighty God does not plead from anyone!
2. The one who sits on the throne is called the most high, the one who sits on the throne is identified as Jehovah, how come you feel that the one who is told to sit at his right hand is also Jehovah wow!. is jehovah talking to himself when David recorded that prophecy?[/b]

even though you refused to answer any of the above questions, you are free to contend any of the following facts below!

1. Jesus pleads for us from God, Jesus is not the same person with the one he is pleading for us from, therefore Jesus is not the God being referred to here.
2. Jesus is not the same person as the one who told him to sit at his right hand
3. The one who told Jesus to sit at his right hand is sitting on the throne of God, the throne of his majesty in heavens.
4. The name of the one who told Jesus to sit at his right is Jehovah, the most high God, the almighty God.
5. Jesus is therefore not Jehovah, who told him to sit at his right side!

your evidence prove what exactly!
Funny enough you will deny this verses if i post them to you
my evidence on that prophecy proves that Jesus is not jehovah. jehovah was talking about someone else, his servant, and we have seen through its fulfilment that Jesus was the one jehovah was talking about, Jehovah prophesied about Jesus, jehovah did not prophecy about himself. In his prophecy about Jesus, jehovah called Jesus is servant, he said "my servant", showing that jehovah is a different person from Jesus!

[b]Isa 42:1 Look! My servant, whom I support! My chosen one, whom I have approved! I have put my spirit in him; He will bring justice to the nations.
Isa 52:13 Look! My servant will act with insight. He will be raised up high, He will be elevated and greatly exalted.
To confirm that Jesus is the one jehovah is referring to, see the fulfillment here: Isa 49:7,, Lu 9:35,, Mt 3:17,, Joh 6:27,, 2Pe 1:17,, isa 61:1,, Mt 3:16,, Mt 12:15-18

why don't you try me and see if I will deny those scriptures I mentioned.

looking for similarities? if God is God then he must be unique, there is not suppose to be any being who would be similar to him but funny enough Jesus seems to have all the characteristics of God!

Look at what hebrews says, 

Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Jesus bearing the exact same titles of Jehovah shows you Jesus is Jehovah
you read that verse yet you still think that Jesus is jehovah wow!

let me quote that same verse from different translationsources and underline the part you missed or fail to understand.
New International Version
The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

New Living Translation
The Son radiates God's own glory and expresses the very character of God, and he sustains everything by the mighty power of his command. When he had cleansed us from our sins, he sat down in the place of honor at the right hand of the majestic God in heaven.

English Standard Version
He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature,

King James Bible
Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Go and study what those underlined words mean, maybe you will come to a better understanding.
imagine, someone is said to sit at the right side of the Majesty on high, but you want to claim that that someone is also the Majesty on high!
Col 1:15He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;

that the bible referred to them as saviours never meant it was a title in isreal only God bears Saviour as a title because he is the true Saviour just like the issue of God. Jesus is bearing the title. 
I wanted you to refute this but you failed
refute what! Jesus is called savior, those jehovah sent are called savior , true or false.
you can't be a savior unless jehovah appoints you as one
you can't be called a savior unless you truly carry out the act of saving
all that jehovah used in the act of saving, both Jesus and the isrealites are called savior or saviors! Jehovah said they are saviors!
If God calling them saviors is not a title, plus tell me what it is?

which of them bears the title Saviour?

Jg 3:15Then the Israelites called to Jehovah for help, so Jehovah raised up for them a savior, Eʹhud the son of Geʹra, a Benʹja·min·ite who was left-handed. In time the Israelites sent tribute through him to Egʹlon the king of Moʹab[/color]

pls tell me, who do you think jehovah was referring to here:
[b]Isa 19:20It will be for a sign and for a witness to Jehovah of armies in the land of Egypt; for they will cry out to Jehovah because of the oppressors, and he will send them a savior, a grand one, who will save them.

If it's Jesus, it simply tells you jehovah is not Jesus, if it's not Jesus, then who?
[b]King James Version
Ac 13:23Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:
GOD DID NOT RAISE HIMSELF, HE RAISED JESUS, JESUS IS NOT GOD WHO RAISED HIM!

you mean God commanded all to bow down to another? When he said we should not bow down to anyother God?

God commanded all to bow down to his son, and the scriptures gave the reason why :
[b]Php 2:9For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name,
Php 2:10so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground—

And when he said it is to him all knees would bow down to and every tongue confesses when he said he cannot change? Why the sudden change? Concerning glory Jesus said What belongs to God belongs to him, is that not claiming God's glory?
you statement just supports the fact that Jesus is different from the God you are referring to.

All the glory of such command belongs to God.
Php 2:11and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.
God gave the command, he receives the glory!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:05am On Oct 28, 2016
To save your argument none of us have seen you provide any answers we have given you.
All you have done is tried and turn one scripture against each other. After I have asked the Lord to help me with this question This is what I had received.
I know what the bible say's, and it say's Jesus is the Son Of God, it also say's He is the Son Of David, and the Son Of Man-So which one, is He? Which is it?

One verse found in the Bible-Jesus claimed to be the Son Of God-by quoting Scripture to the Jews {Psalms 82:6}
{John 10:33-37} Because the Jews were about to stone Him because "Jesus answered" it is written in your law, I said you are "gods" And the scripture can-not be broken, do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into world, you are blaspheming' because I said I am the Son Of God.. So the Jews put their stones down knowing, it is written in their law that they are god's. So it was not wrong for Jesus to claim He is the Son Of God-or the Son Of Man...
{Galatians 3:26, 1 John 3:2, So in Christ Jesus you are all Children of God}
Dolphinheart explain why Jesus preferred Himself as the Son Of Man, By prophesy He was Called the Son Of David-and in other terms He quoted scripture that's written in the Jewish law-and Called Himself the Son Of God.
And please you must answer this one as well?

The bible is clear that all people are God's creation {Colossians 1:16} And that God loves the entire world" {John 3:16} it's only those who are born again believers are Children of God {John 1:12, 11:52, Romans 8:16, and 1 John 3:1-10}
So this leaves you out of the picture Dolphinheart..
So I am proudly known by the scriptures, becoming a Born again believer, makes me to be "A" son of God, and the son of "A" man....
Once you have answered these correctly lets continual the truth about the bible, Or maybe lets see if you will worm yourself away out from this one, once again...
dolphinheart:

you are so full of lies, you don't even quote those verses talk less of explaining them, once scriptures are shown to you , you always act as if you did not see it, you refuse to explain them!

All the verses I quoted specifically and directly talk about the issue under discussion, I challenge you to provide one verse, just one verse that I quoted that does not address the issue under discuss. You lie and then you lay false accustion that you always run from when asked to prove it!

JESUS IS CALLED THE SON OF GOD CUS HE TRULY AND REALLY IS THE SON OF GOD!
GOD SENT HIS SON, HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, NOT A PERSON WHO CLAIMS TO BE OR ADOPTS A NICKNAME " SON OF GOD"

once again, though I know you will not examine it :
King James Version
1Jo 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
King James Version
1Jo 4:10Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

You deny who Jesus is: King James Version
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

When you want to lie, you alter the question you are being asked, CUS you know that answering that question will expose you. DiD I ask you the meaning of Psalms 110: 1? NO! I asked you who is the Lord that Jehovah was talking to in Psalms 110:1
Ps 110:1Jehovah declared to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet

you have even started on a wrong note, Yahweh is not lord in English!

abeg tell me who is that lord Jehovah or Yahweh (as you prefer to translate the tetramagram in English) is talking to

ohhhhh!, just tell who Jehovah was talking to!

YOU JUST RAMBLED AND RAMBLED AND STILL REFUSED TO TELL WHO IS THE LORD THAT JEHOVAH WAS TALKING TO WHEN DAVID RECORDED THAT VERSE!. YOU YOURSELF CAN SEE THAT YOU LIE WHEN YOU SAY YOU HAVE GOD'S SPIRIT IN YOU, SIMPLE QUESTIONS YOU CANNOT OR DELIBERATELY REFUSE TO ANSWER .

For the benefit of doubt, I'll ask you those questions again!, the one you rambled about and the other 2 you refused to answer :

1. who is the son of man and who is the ancient of days as recorded in this verse.
King James Version
Da 7:13I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

King James Version
Ac 7:55But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
King James Version
Ac 7:56And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Ps 110:1Jehovah declared to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.”

Note: it is now fully confirmed that anytime issues are raised about the kjv and facts supplied, you turn a blind eye, you act as if you did not see it but you are quick to accuse other translations without providing proof.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
brocab:
To save your argument none of us have seen you provide any answers we have given you.
All you have done is tried and turn one scripture against each other. After I have asked the Lord to help me with this question This is what I had received.
you lie a lot, show which question you asked and I refused to answer! LIAR!
on the contrary, I've asked you a lot of questions on this thread , at a point they numbered over 25, but you refused to answer any of them. I don't just make accusations , I provide prove of your refusal to answer simple questions. recently I've asked you this questions twice, you refused to answer them as expected.

[b]"1. who is the son of man and who is the ancient of days as recorded in this verse.
King James Version

King James Version
King James Version

Note: it is now fully confirmed that anytime issues are raised about the kjv and facts supplied, you turn a blind eye, you act as if you did not see it but you are quick to accuse other translations without providing proof."[/b]

YOU ARE A LIAR BROCAB, YOU ALWAYS RUN FROM QUESTIONS CUS IT WILL EXPOSE YOU!

I know what the bible say's, and it say's Jesus is the Son Of God, it also say's He is the Son Of David, and the Son Of Man-So which one, is He? Which is it?
You know what the bible says and yet you do not want to believe!, you know it says all the above yet you are asking which one is it, you who claims to have the spirit in him still questions what you yourself agree that the scriptures said!
JEHOVAH, THROUGH PROPHECY AND THROUGH ITS DIVINE FUFILLMENT TELLS YOU THAT JESUS IS HIS SON, HIS HEIR, HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, BUT BECAUSE THIS DIVINE STATEMENTS CONFLICTS WITH YOUR FALSE TEACHINGS , YOU SAY JESUS IS NOT THE SON OF GOD, EVEN WHEN GOD HIMSELF SAID "THIS IS MY SON".

One verse found in the Bible-Jesus claimed to be the Son Of God-by quoting Scripture to the Jews {Psalms 82:6}
{John 10:33-37} Because the Jews were about to stone Him because "Jesus answered" it is written in your law, I said you are "gods" And the scripture can-not be broken, do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into world, you are blaspheming' because I said I am the Son Of God.. So the Jews put their stones down knowing, it is written in their law that they are god's. So it was not wrong for Jesus to claim He is the Son Of God-or the Son Of Man...
unfurtunatelly for you, you do not understand why Jesus said he is God's son, he said so because he is truly and really the son of God, as most doubting is realities like you came to realise and acknowledge. Those verses has been shown to you but you still refuse to see it.

You say they put their stone down, pls read verse 39.

even though I know you will not answer this question, I'll ask you anyway, what did Jesus mean when he said "Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world"
pls who is the "him" that the father sanctified and sent!

{Galatians 3:26, 1 John 3:2, So in Christ Jesus you are all Children of God}
Does our being children of God nullify the fact that Jesus is the son of God, NO!
no wonder the scriptures say this :
King James Version
Ro 8:17And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
facts:
Jesus is heir to God
children of God are heirs of God
children of God are joint heirs with Jesus
children of God are Jesus brothers
God is the father of the children of God
God is the father of Jesus.

Dolphinheart explain why Jesus preferred Himself as the Son Of Man, By prophesy He was Called the Son Of David-and in other terms He quoted scripture that's written in the Jewish law-and Called Himself the Son Of God.
And please you must answer this one as well?
1. because he is also the son of man, son of David
2. because your forefathers tried to stone him when told them who he is , that he is the son of God!, A son who was identified by God to the isrealities at least three times!. JESUS ALSO IDENTIFIED GOD AS HIS FATHER!
They did not believe him, and neither do you!, you do not believe that Jesus is the son of God!
JESUS WILL NOT CALL HIMSELF SOMETHING HE IS NOT!

The bible is clear that all people are God's creation {Colossians 1:16} And that God loves the entire world" {John 3:16} it's only those who are born again believers are Children of God {John 1:12, 11:52, Romans 8:16, and 1 John 3:1-10}
So this leaves you out of the picture Dolphinheart..
You are not to determine that, neither is their any power given to you or will be given to you to determine that!

So I am proudly known by the scriptures, becoming a Born again believer, makes me to be "A" son of God, and the son of "A" man....
Once you have answered these correctly lets continual the truth about the bible, Or maybe lets see if you will worm yourself away out from this one, once again...
And yet you keep refusing to quote certain scriptures, keep refusing to acknowledge them , keep refusing to answer questions that are related to certain scriptures. continue with your claims, everyone has a right to claim anything!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
dolphinheart:
@ solite3

1. yes they are evidence, and you could not point or show one single evidence that those scriptures where twisted!

2. Jesus is the son of the most high God, he is not the most high God. that's what the scriptures taught us.
3. YOu could not fault the scriptures and eXplanation given :

"EVIDENCE 1: WHO THE SCRIPTURES IDENTIFY AS THE MOST HIGH AND Jesus' RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MOST HIGH

The scriptures identify Jehovah as the "most high", this fact is not derived, it is straight out of the scriptures!
 King James Version
Ps 83:18That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth

Jehovah also refers to himself as the almighty God, hence he has no God above him!
Ex 6:3 And I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as God Almighty, but with regard to my name Jehovah I did not make myself known to them.
Ps 68:4Sing to God; sing praises to his name. Sing to the One riding through the desert plains. Jah is his name! Rejoice before him!
Isa 42:8I am Jehovah. That is my name; I give my glory to no one else, Nor my praise to graven images.

The scriptures call jehovah the "most high God," this is not derived, it is a fact!
Ge 14:22 But Aʹbram said to the king of Sodʹom: “I raise my hand in an oath to Jehovah the Most High God, Maker of heaven and earth,
Ps 97:9 For you, O Jehovah, are the Most High over all the earth; You are exalted far above all other gods.

I have used the scriptures to identify who the most high is, now does the scripture say Jesus is the most high like it emphatically say that Jehovah is the most high? The answer is NO!, this is a fact, it is not derived, no where did the scripture say Jesus is most high God!

But does the scripture identify Jesus' relationship to the most high? The answer is YES!
look at the verses below: 
King James Version
Lu 1:32He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest:{most high} and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
King James Version
Mr 5:7And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

Jesus is son of the one who is the most high , he is not the most high. THE MOST HIGH IS JEHOVAH, HIS FATHER, THE ALMIGHTY GOD, THE MAJESTY ON HIGH!, JESUS SITS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THIS ONE, HE IS NOT THE ONE WHO IS SITTING ON THE THRONE OF GOD.
The one who sits on that throne told Jesus to be at his right side.
[b]King James Version
Heb 8:1Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;

You asked a question and I will answer you, it is possible for a son of man to be a man. It is impossible for a son of man to be the same man that he is the son of. The one he is son of is a different man from him, they are not the same man, that is why the son can be called "A MAN"!

You have shown you have nothing to say against the scripture and explanation given . The verse says concerning the most high, he "made his voice heard". This emphasises the fact that the most high(who we had identified as Jehovah) is one person, not a multiple person, therefore Jesus and the father cannot both be Jehovah. You do not say "his voice if you are referring to more than one person talking at the same time!

Another example out numerous ones in the scriptures :
Ge 2:8Further, Jehovah God planted a garden in Eʹden, toward the east; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
notice hear again that "he " and not "them" or "they" is used in reference to jehovah!

READ WHAT SCHOLARS SAY BELOW(MAYBE YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM)
[b]"The fanciful idea that Elohim referred to the Trinity of persons in the Godhead hardly finds now a supporter among scholars. It is either what the grammarians call the plural of majesty, or it denotes the fullness of divine strength, the sum of the powers displayed by God"................. (William Smith, A Dictionary of the Bible, ed. Peloubet, MacDonald Pub. Co., 1948, p. 220).

"Elohim must rather be explained as an intensive plural, denoting greatness and majesty" (The American Journal of Semitic Language and Literature, 1905, Vol. XXI, p. 208).

"Early dogmaticians were of the opinion that so essential a doctrine as that of the Trinity could not have been unknown to the men of the Old Testament…No modern theologian...can longer maintain such a view. Only an inaccurate exegesis which overlooks the more immediate grounds of interpretation can see references to the Trinity in the plural form of the divine name Elohim, the use of the plural in Genesis 1:26 or such liturgical phrases as three members of the Aaronic blessing of Numbers 6:24-26 and the Trisagion of Isaiah 6:3" (The New Schaff-Herzog Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge, Vol. 12, p. 18).

"The plural form of the name of God, elohim, in the Hebrew Scriptures has often been adduced as proof of the plurality of persons in the Godhead…Such use of Scripture will not be likely to advance the interests of truth, or be profitable for doctrine…The plural of elohim may just as well designate a multiplicity of divine potentialities in the deity as three personal distinctions, or it may be explained as the plural of majesty and excellency. Such forms of expression are susceptible of too many explanations to be used as valid proof texts of the Trinity" (Milton Terry, Biblical Hermeneutics, p. 587).

Elohim (Hebrew: אֱלֹהִים) is a grammatically plural noun for "gods" or "deity" in Biblical Hebrew. In modern Hebrew it is often referred to in the singular, despite the -im ending that denotes plural masculine nouns in Hebrew.

It is generally thought that Elohim is a formation from eloah, the latter being an expanded form of the Northwest Semitic noun il (אֵל, ʾēl[3]). The related nouns eloah (אלוה) and el (אֵל) are used as proper names or as generics, in which case they are interchangeable with elohim................
..........The word is identical to the usual plural of el meaning gods or magistrates, and is cognate to the 'l-h-m found in Ugaritic, where it is used for the pantheon of Canaanite gods, the children of El and conventionally vocalized as "Elohim". Most use of the term Elohim in the later Hebrew text imply a view that is at least monolatrist at the time of writing, and such usage (in the singular), as a proper title for the supreme deity, is generally not considered to be synonymous with the term elohim, "gods" (plural, simple noun). Hebrew grammar allows for this nominally plural form to mean "He is the Power (singular) over powers (plural)", or roughly, "God of gods". Rabbinic scholar Maimonides wrote that the various other usages are commonly understood to be homonyms.[/b]......... wikepedia

Did the verse say father? No!
did it say "the father declared to my lord"? No!

It said " Jehovah declared to my lord" . We have, using the scriptures as a guide, identified Jesus as the one who Jehovah was talking to, abi no be so? jesus is at the right hand of God, abi no be so?.
If jesus is at the right hand of God and jehovah who is called the most high God, the almighty God , who sits on the throne now tells jesus to sit at his right hand, how come you now feel jesus is Jehovah? If Jehovah is talking to jesus, how can Jehovah now be Jesus? can you see how your false doctrine is unravelling!

stop rambling , are those scriptures false ? no!
If the explanation given about those scriptures are wrong, why don't you tell us what you think about them.

I have just shown you what the bible teaches , here it is again:
[b]Ro 8:34Who will condemn them? Christ Jesus is the one who died, yes, more than that the one who was raised up, who is at the right hand of God and who also pleads for us.
Eph 1:20which he exercised toward Christ when he raised him up from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places,
Heb 8:1Now this is the main point of what we are saying: We have such a high priest as this, and he has sat down at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens,
Heb 12:2as we look intently at the Chief Agent and Perfecter of our faith, Jesus. For the joy that was set before him he endured a torture stake, despising shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

the above verses gives us the following info!
1.Jesus is the one David prophesied above and he sat down at the right hand of God.
* Jesus is pleading, from who? If Jesus is jehovah, then he should be almighty God, almighty God does not plead from anyone!
2. The one who sits on the throne is called the most high, the one who sits on the throne is identified as Jehovah, how come you feel that the one who is told to sit at his right hand is also Jehovah wow!. is jehovah talking to himself when David recorded that prophecy?[/b]

even though you refused to answer any of the above questions, you are free to contend any of the following facts below!

1. Jesus pleads for us from God, Jesus is not the same person with the one he is pleading for us from, therefore Jesus is not the God being referred to here.
2. Jesus is not the same person as the one who told him to sit at his right hand
3. The one who told Jesus to sit at his right hand is sitting on the throne of God, the throne of his majesty in heavens.
4. The name of the one who told Jesus to sit at his right is Jehovah, the most high God, the almighty God.

my evidence on that prophecy proves that Jesus is not jehovah. jehovah was talking about someone else, his servant, and we have seen through its fulfilment that Jesus was the one jehovah was talking about, Jehovah prophesied about Jesus, jehovah did not prophecy about himself. In his prophecy about Jesus, jehovah called Jesus is servant, he said "my servant", showing that jehovah is a different person from Jesus!

[b]Isa 42:1 Look! My servant, whom I support! My chosen one, whom I have approved! I have put my spirit in him; He will bring justice to the nations.
Isa 52:13 Look! My servant will act with insight. He will be raised up high, He will be elevated and greatly exalted.
To confirm that Jesus is the one jehovah is referring to, see the fulfillment here: Isa 49:7,, Lu 9:35,, Mt 3:17,, Joh 6:27,, 2Pe 1:17,, isa 61:1,, Mt 3:16,, Mt 12:15-18

why don't you try me and see if I will deny those scriptures I mentioned.

you read that verse yet you still think that Jesus is jehovah wow!

let me quote that same verse from different translationsources and underline the part you missed or fail to understand.
New International Version
The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

New Living Translation
The Son radiates God's own glory and expresses the very character of God, and he sustains everything by the mighty power of his command. When he had cleansed us from our sins, he sat down in the place of honor at the right hand of the majestic God in heaven.

English Standard Version
He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature,

King James Bible
Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Go and study what those underlined words mean, maybe you will come to a better understanding.
imagine, someone is said to sit at the right side of the Majesty on high, but you want to claim that that someone is also the Majesty on high!
Col 1:15He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;

refute what! Jesus is called savior, those jehovah sent are called savior , true or false.
you can't be a savior unless jehovah appoints you as one
you can't be called a savior unless you truly carry out the act of saving
all that jehovah used in the act of saving, both Jesus and the isrealites are called savior or saviors! Jehovah said they are saviors!
If God calling them saviors is not a title, plus tell me what it is?

Jg 3:15Then the Israelites called to Jehovah for help, so Jehovah raised up for them a savior, Eʹhud the son of Geʹra, a Benʹja·min·ite who was left-handed. In time the Israelites sent tribute through him to Egʹlon the king of Moʹab[/color]

pls tell me, who do you think jehovah was referring to here:
[b]Isa 19:20It will be for a sign and for a witness to Jehovah of armies in the land of Egypt; for they will cry out to Jehovah because of the oppressors, and he will send them a savior, a grand one, who will save them.

If it's Jesus, it simply tells you jehovah is not Jesus, if it's not Jesus, then who?
[b]King James Version
Ac 13:23Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:
GOD DID NOT RAISE HIMSELF, HE RAISED JESUS, JESUS IS NOT GOD WHO RAISED HIM!

God commanded all to bow down to his son, and the scriptures gave the reason why :
[b]Php 2:9For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name,
Php 2:10so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground—

you statement just supports the fact that Jesus is different from the God you are referring to.

All the glory of such command belongs to God.
Php 2:11and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.
God gave the command, he receives the glory!

dolphinheart,

If the son of man is a man by nature is it not logical for the son of God to be God by nature?

Dolphinheart you said God takes the glory when we bow down to Jesus, when he said that all knees will bow to him and every tongue will confess him in isaiah is this not a contradiction?

was there anybody in history who the israelities recognises as their saviour? The bible called those people saviours not saviour of israel because israel has only one saviour.

Smh for you!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:14am On Oct 30, 2016
I see you have wormed yourself out again-still refusing to answer the truth, I was talking with Mormons in person yesterday-how close is their teachings to yours Dolphinheart-Of course both leaders J Smith, and C Russel were 33 rd degree Freemasons.
Lets start with the Ancient of Days {Daniel 7:9} Where Daniel describe's a vision of a Person sitting on the flaming throne-the Hair and clothing as white as Snow, The flaming throne is symbolic of judgement; Notice Daniel had seen a person-and yet the bible tells us no-one has seen God at anytime-because He is Spirit-Now lets us look more on this subject {Revelation 1:14-15} Wherein Christ is having snow white hair and blazing eye's. The Ancient of day's is found only found 3 times in scripture, {Daniel 5:9, 13,22} Verse 22 refers specifically to Jesus who's judgement will be at the end time events.
In {Daniel 7:13} The term "ancient of day's" refers to God the Father, "and we see Him on His throne As Jesus" the Son Of Man" approaches the throne on clouds. God is a triune God, meaning 3 persons in One, and at different times "Ancient of day's refers to Jesus Christ and at other times-to God the Father. But in the Prophetic sense, it clearly refers to Jesus, the ancient of day's returning to pronounce judgement on the world {Daniel 7:22}
This is why you don't understand the scriptures Dolphinheart-God the Father is One with Jesus. This gave Jesus the rights to say' I and the Father are One.
In {Acts 7:13} it says He seen the glory of God-and Jesus standing at the right hand of God-He only seen the glory of God-meaning He seen a glazing light that shined upon the Son of Man "Jesus.
I have already answered {Psalms 110:1} I can't wait until you start answering our questionnaires?
In {Romans 8:15-19} For we did not receive the Spirit of Bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption, The Spirit bears witness with our Spirit we are Children of God, and heirs of God and joint heirs of Christ that we maybe also glorified together, for I consider of the sufferings of this present time is not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.
Meaning Christ is our Co heir, we suffer with Him in order that we may also be gloried with Him..
Again one must be born again before you can enter into the kingdom of God..And again God it is my power to determine by the scriptures-which say's clearly who are God's Children and who is not.
Dolphinheart to be saved in Christ is one thing-but in your case you were saved under the banner of your Church-meaning if you truly were saved in Christ, you would know who Christ is, but you don't..
You don't believe because you refuse to believe, instead you believe in an organisation that twist and remove scriptures.
So how can you say I haven't the rights to determine-when the power of God is in all the scriptures.
By their fruit you will know them..
dolphinheart:

you lie a lot, show which question you asked and I refused to answer! LIAR!
on the contrary, I've asked you a lot of questions on this thread , at a point they numbered over 25, but you refused to answer any of them. I don't just make accusations , I provide prove of your refusal to answer simple questions. recently I've asked you this questions twice, you refused to answer them as expected.

[b]"1. who is the son of man and who is the ancient of days as recorded in this verse.
King James Version

King James Version
King James Version

Note: it is now fully confirmed that anytime issues are raised about the kjv and facts supplied, you turn a blind eye, you act as if you did not see it but you are quick to accuse other translations without providing proof."[/b]

YOU ARE A LIAR BROCAB, YOU ALWAYS RUN FROM QUESTIONS CUS IT WILL EXPOSE YOU!

You know what the bible says and yet you do not want to believe!, you know it says all the above yet you are asking which one is it, you who claims to have the spirit in him still questions what you yourself agree that the scriptures said!
JEHOVAH, THROUGH PROPHECY AND THROUGH ITS DIVINE FUFILLMENT TELLS YOU THAT JESUS IS HIS SON, HIS HEIR, HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, BUT BECAUSE THIS DIVINE STATEMENTS CONFLICTS WITH YOUR FALSE TEACHINGS , YOU SAY JESUS IS NOT THE SON OF GOD, EVEN WHEN GOD HIMSELF SAID "THIS IS MY SON".

unfurtunatelly for you, you do not understand why Jesus said he is God's son, he said so because he is truly and really the son of God, as most doubting is realities like you came to realise and acknowledge. Those verses has been shown to you but you still refuse to see it.

You say they put their stone down, pls read verse 39.

even though I know you will not answer this question, I'll ask you anyway, what did Jesus mean when he said "Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world"
pls who is the "him" that the father sanctified and sent!

Does our being children of God nullify the fact that Jesus is the son of God, NO!
no wonder the scriptures say this :
King James Version
Ro 8:17And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
facts:
Jesus is heir to God

1. because he is also the son of man, son of David
2. because your forefathers tried to stone him when told them who he is , that he is the son of God!, A son who was identified by God to the isrealities at least three times!. JESUS ALSO IDENTIFIED GOD AS HIS FATHER!
They did not believe him, and neither do you!, you do not believe that Jesus is the son of God!
JESUS WILL NOT CALL HIMSELF SOMETHING HE IS NOT!

You are not to determine that, neither is their any power given to you or will be given to you to determine that!

And yet you keep refusing to quote certain scriptures, keep refusing to acknowledge them , keep refusing to answer questions that are related to certain scriptures. continue with your claims, everyone has a right to claim anything!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 9:13am On Oct 30, 2016
solite3:
dolphinheart,

If the son of man is a man by nature is it not logical for the son of God to be God by nature?
do not be dubious, you said son of man is a man, when you tried to use the same logic for God, you now altered the statement, why?
IF THE SONY OF MAN IS A MAN BY NATURE, THE SON OF GOD IS A GOD BY NATURE. HE IS NOT THE SAME GOD THE HIS FATHER IS!
Ps 82:1God takes his place in the divine assembly; In the middle of the gods he judges:

1Co 8:5For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,”
1Co 8:6 there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.

solite3 let me ask you, do you have more than one god, the father like the apostles have or you have more than than the father as your God?

Dolphinheart you said God takes the glory when we bow down to Jesus, when he said that all knees will bow to him and every tongue will confess him in isaiah is this not a contradiction?
1. I did not say so, the scriptures said so
2. It is not a contradiction

those bowing to Jesus know who Jesus is , they know he has been exalted by God above them, they know God has given him authority above them, and most importantly they know that all is does his through God's Command, God is using him to fulfil his wishes and will.
If you bow to Jesus, you are glorifying God cus the command came from God, you are doing God's will and following his arrangements.
[b]Php 2:11and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord TO THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER
the scriptures has told you who recieves the glory, yet you do not believe!

was there anybody in history who the israelities recognises as their saviour? The bible called those people saviours not saviour of israel because israel has only one saviour.

Smh for you!

you are funny, the isrealites did not even recognise Jesus as their savior, they killed him!, they killed the prophets God sent to them, tell me how you think they will recognise a savior from God while going back to serve false God's !. If you are waiting for the isrealites to formally give the title "savior" to those God sent despite God telling you and having it recorded that he sent savior(s), then you are on a long thing and have a very long way to go!

It is good you did not contend with the facts given to you, shows you accepted them as truth.

though once again you refused to answer these questions:
2. The one who sits on the throne is called the most high, the one who sits on the throne is identified as Jehovah, how come you feel that the one who is told to sit at his right hand is also Jehovah wow!. is jehovah talking to himself when David recorded that prophecy?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2016
brocab:
I see you have wormed yourself out again-still refusing to answer the truth, I was talking with Mormons in person yesterday-how close is their teachings to yours Dolphinheart-Of course both leaders J Smith, and C Russel were 33 rd degree Freemasons.
Lets start with the Ancient of Days {Daniel 7:9} Where Daniel describe's a vision of a Person sitting on the flaming throne-the Hair and clothing as white as Snow, The flaming throne is symbolic of judgement; Notice Daniel had seen a person-and yet the bible tells us no-one has seen God at anytime-because He is Spirit-Now lets us look more on this subject {Revelation 1:14-15} Wherein Christ is having snow white hair and blazing eye's. The Ancient of day's is found only found 3 times in scripture, {Daniel 5:9, 13,22} Verse 22 refers specifically to Jesus who's judgement will be at the end time events.
In {Daniel 7:13} The term "ancient of day's" refers to God the Father, "and we see Him on His throne As Jesus" the Son Of Man" approaches the throne on clouds. God is a triune God, meaning 3 persons in One, and at different times "Ancient of day's refers to Jesus Christ and at other times-to God the Father. But in the Prophetic sense, it clearly refers to Jesus, the ancient of day's returning to pronounce judgement on the world {Daniel 7:22}
This is why you don't understand the scriptures Dolphinheart-God the Father is One with Jesus. This gave Jesus the rights to say' I and the Father are One.

1. did Daniel really see God? no!
[b]Da 7:1In the first year of King Bel·shazʹzar of Babylon, Daniel saw a dream and visions of his head as he lay on his bed. Then he wrote down the dream; he recorded a complete account of the matters.

2. can you see how crooked your statements are, all because you wanted to come to a false conclusion, you stated that " no one has seen God at any time because he is a spirit, yet you say Daniel saw God!.

3. If I'm correct, you agree that according to Daniel, the ancient of days is God the father and the son of man is Jesus. The events as recorded by Daniel points to a fact that the father and Jesus are two different persons, one approaches the other, they are two different beings!

4. You attempt to now link Jesus with the ancient of days cus of the color of their hair baffles me
(a) First the discRiptions are slightly different
King James Version
Da 7:9I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

King James Version
Re 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;[/b]

(b) a truthfull person would have looked at who the scriptures said was talking rather than coming to his own personal conclusion based on looks or color of hair. verse 13 of rev 1 has already told you who John was describing his appearance!
[b]King James Version
Re 1:13And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

YOU YOURSELF HAD CALLED THE SON OF MAN THAT DANIEL SAW APPROACHING THE ANCIENT OF DAYS AS JESUS, JOHN HAS TOLD YOU THE PERSON HE SAW WAS LIKE THE SON OF MAN, BUT YOU WANT TO USE THE COLOUR OF HAIR TO CALL HIM ANCIENT OF DAYS.
My father and I have the same color of hair, it does not mean I'm my father!

5. verses 9 and 13 has shown you that ancient of days refers to God , the father, so also verse 22. God, Jehovah, the father is ancient of days.

The title " ancient of days alternates with the "supreme one(Daniel 7:18,22,25,27)
To claim Jesus is ancient of days contradicts the words of Daniel and the events he recorded, let's look at it again :

Da 7:13“I kept watching in the visions of the night, and look! with the clouds of the heavens, someone like a son of man was coming; and he gained access to the Ancient of Days, and they brought him up close before that One.
* the ancient of days and the son of man are two different persons. The one identified in the scriptures as ancient of days is at no time ever called son of man, neither is the son of man identified as ancient of days.
* that he gained access and was brought up shows the difference , not only in their being, but also in their authority, the ancient of days is superior to the son of man and the events that followed shows such facts to be correct.

Da 7:14And to him there were given rulership, honor, and a kingdom, that the peoples, nations, and language groups should all serve him. His rulership is an everlasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom will not be destroyed.
* the son of man was given rulership, honor and a Kingdom by the ancient of days. Jesus had said the father promised him a Kingdom.God had told Jesus that he should sit at his right hand until he puts all his enemies under his feet. The scriptures say God exalted Jesus. combine all these and you will know that Jesus is not ancient of days, cus the ancient of days did not give himself this things, he gave Jesus, the son of man.

The scriptures below proofs , supports, fulfills, explains Daniel 7:14
[b]Ps 2:6Saying: “I myself have installed my king On Zion, my holy mountain.”
Ps 110:1, 2 Jehovah declared to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.”2Jehovah will extend the scepter of your power out of Zion, saying: “Go subduing in the midst of your enemies.”
Mt 28:18Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been GIVEN ME in heaven and on the earth.
1Co 15:25 For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet.
Eph 1:22 He also subjected all things under his feet and made him head over all things with regard to the congregation,
Lu 1:32, 33This one will be great and will be called Son of the Most High, and Jehovah God will give him the throne of David his father,33and he will rule as King over the house of Jacob forever, and there will be no end to his Kingdom.”

6. If the holy ones of the supreme one is to receive the kingdom, it automatically means Jesus is not the supreme one, he has stated he will receive a kingdom and Daniel said the son of man receives a kingdom
Da 7:18But the holy ones of the Supreme One will receive the kingdom, and they will possess the kingdom forever, yes, forever and ever.’
read Mt 19:28,,Re 1:6,, Re 3:21,, Re 5:9, 10

[b]Lu 22:29and I make a covenant with you, just as my Father has made a covenant with me, for a kingdom,

7. several times I've corrected you, telling you that because Jesus said he is one with the father does not mean they are one or same God, one or same person or one or same being. Jesus said the same thing about his disciples and it surely does not mean they are one person, God or being with Jesus and his father. You are given Jesus words different meanings to suit your false doctrine, you could not use the same meaning when Jesus said he and his disciples will be one.
When Jesus refered to the husband and wife becoming one flesh, he did not mean they become one person, body or being! stop giving words different meanings to suite your false doctrines.
despite husband and wife being one, Jesus and the father being one, the scriptures said this:
[b]1Co 11:3But I want you to know that the head of every man is the Christ; in turn, the head of a woman is the man; in turn, the head of the Christ is God.

In {Acts 7:13} it says He seen the glory of God-and Jesus standing at the right hand of God-He only seen the glory of God-meaning He seen a glazing light that shined upon the Son of Man "Jesus.
1. It is obvious you did not read acts 7:13 cus that verse did not say what you are implying!

2. your statement only further solidify the fact that Jesus is not the God that Stephen saw his glory in the vision. Stephen said : Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God
Stephen saw two separate things, not one thing!

I have already answered {Psalms 110:1} I can't wait until you start answering our questionnaires?
LIAR! BIG LIAR!, YOU HAVE NOT SAID WHO THE LORD THE JEHOVAH WAS TALKING TO IS!, PROVE ME WRONG AND SHOW ME WHERE YOU IDENTIFIED THE LORD THAT JEHOVAH WAS TALKING TO!

In {Romans 8:15-19} For we did not receive the Spirit of Bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption, The Spirit bears witness with our Spirit we are Children of God, and heirs of God and joint heirs of Christ that we maybe also glorified together, for I consider of the sufferings of this present time is not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.
Meaning Christ is our Co heir, we suffer with Him in order that we may also be gloried with Him..
Good, this shows you that Christ is also heir to God, God's son!, God's children are brothers to Jesus, no one is Brother to God, they are all his children!.
As God made Jesus his heir, so he makes all others who are his children Co heirs with Jesus!

It is good to see that you accepted and had no issues with the facts as it has been shown to you
Jesus is heir to God

Again one must be born again before you can enter into the kingdom of God..And again God it is my power to determine by the scriptures-which say's clearly who are God's Children and who is not.
God determines who his children are, not you!

Dolphinheart to be saved in Christ is one thing-but in your case you were saved under the banner of your Church-meaning if you truly were saved in Christ, you would know who Christ is, but you don't..
You don't believe because you refuse to believe, instead you believe in an organisation that twist and remove scriptures.
So how can you say I haven't the rights to determine-when the power of God is in all the scriptures.
By their fruit you will know them..
you do not have the capability to determine.
you claim to know who Christ is, yet you refuse to accept he is the son of God :
King James Version

You are calling God a liar, that he did not sent his some, that he sent someone who is not his son but claims to be his son.

because you refuse to accept that Jesus is the son of God, how can the life that such knowledge offers be for you!
Joh 20:31But these have been written down so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and because of believing, you may have life by means of his name.

NOTE: Up till now , you are still behaving like a blind man to the issues presented to you about the kjV!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
No one is disagreeing who Jesus is, either He is the Son of God-the Son of Man or the Son of David.
The bible say's no-one has seen God at anytime, because God is Spirit-God is Love. {John 1:18, 1 John 4:12}
Don't try and twist my words around, Daniel had seen a person sitting on the throne-God is Spirit-Jesus came down as a Man and now He sits on His throne. And Daniel seen Him sitting in the Spirit.
The throne of God need not be thought of a literal throne, God the Father is incorporeal {John 4:24} Not having a psychical body, God does not literally sit, Heaven is His throne and the earth is His foot stool {Isaiah 66:1, Matthew 5:34} Jesus calls Heaven God's throne. {2 chronicles 18:18} Micaiah therefore here the word of the Lord, I see the Lord sitting on His throne..
{Psalms 11:4} The Lord is in His Holy temple, The Lords throne is in Heaven. God's throne is heaven, and the Lords throne is in His temple.
Like the Mormons every time God's name is mentioned and the Lord's name is mentioned-both organisations believe they are the same person. Listening to you over time-I agree the Lord Jesus and God are One, Jesus said I and the Father are One.
And yet us born again believers say they are One-you even said it yourself-the Lord and God are the same person-and then you all turn against us.

I can see clearly how twisted you are, again you believe the bible is all about false conclusions. O please describe God-what does God look like, if you believe He is a person? What is God's and the Son's name {Proverbs 30:4}
Explain how does the ancient of days sit on His throne, if the bible say's He is Spirit-then explain why God place Jesus on His throne if you believe God in Spirit sits? {Daniel 7:9-13, Revelation 1:14} is correct-you just don't know how to read it clearly.
Do I need to say anymore, you are truly a disbeliever. You don't have the Spirit of God-please describe God-I would like to know what he looks like-since you say Daniel seen God the Father sitting on His throne?
I don't need to read your anger-I need to read the truth, and your descriptions how you understand the word of God is completely False..
And yes you are like your Father-you both have your father and his fathers seeds, and if your Father's a JW, then the answer is "yes" you have become one with your father...Humans seeds make humans-animals seeds make animals.
dolphinheart:

1. did Daniel really see God? no!
[b]Da 7:1In the first year of King Bel·shazʹzar of Babylon, Daniel saw a dream and visions of his head as he lay on his bed. Then he wrote down the dream; he recorded a complete account of the matters.

2. can you see how crooked your statements are, all because you wanted to come to a false conclusion, you stated that " no one has seen God at any time because he is a spirit, yet you say Daniel saw God!.

3. If I'm correct, you agree that according to Daniel, the ancient of days is God the father and the son of man is Jesus. The events as recorded by Daniel points to a fact that the father and Jesus are two different persons, one approaches the other, they are two different beings!

4. You attempt to now link Jesus with the ancient of days cus of the color of their hair baffles me
(a) First the discRiptions are slightly different
King James Version
Da 7:9I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

King James Version
Re 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;[/b]

(b) a truthfull person would have looked at who the scriptures said was talking rather than coming to his own personal conclusion based on looks or color of hair. verse 13 of rev 1 has already told you who John was describing his appearance!
[b]King James Version
Re 1:13And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

YOU YOURSELF HAD CALLED THE SON OF MAN THAT DANIEL SAW APPROACHING THE ANCIENT OF DAYS AS JESUS, JOHN HAS TOLD YOU THE PERSON HE SAW WAS LIKE THE SON OF MAN, BUT YOU WANT TO USE THE COLOUR OF HAIR TO CALL HIM ANCIENT OF DAYS.
My father and I have the same color of hair, it does not mean I'm my father!

5. verses 9 and 13 has shown you that ancient of days refers to God , the father, so also verse 22. God, Jehovah, the father is ancient of days.

The title " ancient of days alternates with the "supreme one(Daniel 7:18,22,25,27)
To claim Jesus is ancient of days contradicts the words of Daniel and the events he recorded, let's look at it again :

Da 7:13“I kept watching in the visions of the night, and look! with the clouds of the heavens, someone like a son of man was coming; and he gained access to the Ancient of Days, and they brought him up close before that One.
* the ancient of days and the son of man are two different persons. The one identified in the scriptures as ancient of days is at no time ever called son of man, neither is the son of man identified as ancient of days.
* that he gained access and was brought up shows the difference , not only in their being, but also in their authority, the ancient of days is superior to the son of man and the events that followed shows such facts to be correct.

Da 7:14And to him there were given rulership, honor, and a kingdom, that the peoples, nations, and language groups should all serve him. His rulership is an everlasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom will not be destroyed.
* the son of man was given rulership, honor and a Kingdom by the ancient of days. Jesus had said the father promised him a Kingdom.God had told Jesus that he should sit at his right hand until he puts all his enemies under his feet. The scriptures say God exalted Jesus. combine all these and you will know that Jesus is not ancient of days, cus the ancient of days did not give himself this things, he gave Jesus, the son of man.

The scriptures below proofs , supports, fulfills, explains Daniel 7:14
[b]Ps 2:6Saying: “I myself have installed my king On Zion, my holy mountain.”
Ps 110:1, 2 Jehovah declared to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.”2Jehovah will extend the scepter of your power out of Zion, saying: “Go subduing in the midst of your enemies.”
Mt 28:18Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been GIVEN ME in heaven and on the earth.
1Co 15:25 For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet.
Eph 1:22 He also subjected all things under his feet and made him head over all things with regard to the congregation,
Lu 1:32, 33This one will be great and will be called Son of the Most High, and Jehovah God will give him the throne of David his father,33and he will rule as King over the house of Jacob forever, and there will be no end to his Kingdom.”

6. If the holy ones of the supreme one is to receive the kingdom, it automatically means Jesus is not the supreme one, he has stated he will receive a kingdom and Daniel said the son of man receives a kingdom
Da 7:18But the holy ones of the Supreme One will receive the kingdom, and they will possess the kingdom forever, yes, forever and ever.’
read Mt 19:28,,Re 1:6,, Re 3:21,, Re 5:9, 10

[b]Lu 22:29and I make a covenant with you, just as my Father has made a covenant with me, for a kingdom,

7. several times I've corrected you, telling you that because Jesus said he is one with the father does not mean they are one or same God, one or same person or one or same being. Jesus said the same thing about his disciples and it surely does not mean they are one person, God or being with Jesus and his father. You are given Jesus words different meanings to suit your false doctrine, you could not use the same meaning when Jesus said he and his disciples will be one.
When Jesus refered to the husband and wife becoming one flesh, he did not mean they become one person, body or being! stop giving words different meanings to suite your false doctrines.
despite husband and wife being one, Jesus and the father being one, the scriptures said this:
[b]1Co 11:3But I want you to know that the head of every man is the Christ; in turn, the head of a woman is the man; in turn, the head of the Christ is God.

1. It is obvious you did not read acts 7:13 cus that verse did not say what you are implying!

2. your statement only further solidify the fact that Jesus is not the God that Stephen saw his glory in the vision. Stephen said : Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God
Stephen saw two separate things, not one thing!

LIAR! BIG LIAR!, YOU HAVE NOT SAID WHO THE LORD THE JEHOVAH WAS TALKING TO IS!, PROVE ME WRONG AND SHOW ME WHERE YOU IDENTIFIED THE LORD THAT JEHOVAH WAS TALKING TO!

Good, this shows you that Christ is also heir to God, God's son!, God's children are brothers to Jesus, no one is Brother to God, they are all his children!.
As God made Jesus his heir, so he makes all others who are his children Co heirs with Jesus!

It is good to see that you accepted and had no issues with the facts as it has been shown to you
Jesus is heir to God

God determines who his children are, not you!

you do not have the capability to determine.
you claim to know who Christ is, yet you refuse to accept he is the son of God :
King James Version

You are calling God a liar, that he did not sent his some, that he sent someone who is not his son but claims to be his son.

because you refuse to accept that Jesus is the son of God, how can the life that such knowledge offers be for you!
Joh 20:31But these have been written down so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and because of believing, you may have life by means of his name.

NOTE: Up till now , you are still behaving like a blind man to the issues presented to you about the kjV!

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=dolphinheart post=50621269]
do not be dubious, you said son of man is a man, when you tried to use the same logic for God, you now altered the statement, why?
IF THE SONY OF MAN IS A MAN BY NATURE, THE SON OF GOD IS A GOD BY NATURE. HE IS NOT THE SAME GOD THE HIS FATHER IS!
Ps 82:1God takes his place in the divine assembly; In the middle of the gods he judges:
so you mean Jesus is a God?

1Co 8:5For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,”
1Co 8:6 there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.
if God the father is the only true God then all other gods would be false right?

solite3 let me ask you, do you have more than one god, the father like the apostles have or you have more than than the father as your God?
I have the same faith with the apostles I have only one God even the Father,one Lord Jesus christ and one spirit.

1. I did not say so, the scriptures said so
2. It is not a contradiction

[b]those bowing to Jesus know who Jesus is , they know he has been exalted by God above them, [/b]they know God has given him authority above them, and most importantly they know that all is does his through God's Command, God is using him to fulfil his wishes and will.
If you bow to Jesus, you are glorifying God cus the command came from God, you are doing God's will and following his arrangements.
Php 2:11and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord TO THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER
the scriptures has told you who recieves the glory, yet you do not believe!
Here is the contradiction dolphinheart
Jehovah commanded us not to bow down to any other
How come Jehovah now contradite himself commanding us to bow down to another God Jesus.
Is this not a contradiction?
@bold it is false the bible didnt say only those that knows Jesus will bow to him.
Look at what it said,

Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus [b]every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Again Jehovah said it is to him every knee would bow and every tongue will confess how come every knee is now bowing to Jesus and every tongue now confess Jesus.

It is not a matter of following God's arrangement but a matter of attributing falsehood to Jehovah.
Jehovah never makes any arrangement for his people to bow to another God.

Deuteronomy13:1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
13:2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
13:3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

You see dolphinheart God does not make a contradictory statement .

you are funny, the isrealites did not even recognise Jesus as their savior, they killed him!, they killed the prophets God sent to them, tell me how you think they will recognise a savior from God while going back to serve false God's !. If you are waiting for the isrealites to formally give the title "savior" to those God sent despite God telling you and having it recorded that he sent savior(s), then you are on a long thing and have a very long way to go!

It is good you did not contend with the facts given to you, shows you accepted them as truth.

though once again you refused to answer these questions:
2. The one who sits on the throne is called the most high, the one who sits on the throne is identified as Jehovah, how come you feel that the one who is told to sit at his right hand is also Jehovah wow!. is jehovah talking to himself when David recorded that prophecy?
you have failed to answer my question.
Let me help your understanding,the israelities rejected Jesus as their messiah but not those who God raised as their saviour in time of help.
but they never acolade the title saviour to them because israel has only one Saviour Jehovah. christians attribute the title Saviour to Jesus because they know who Jesus is.
Do well to answer my questions.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:22am On Oct 31, 2016
Solite3, How are you bro? The JW's believe in the Old Testament that God and the Lord are one the same person-but they refuse the New Testament when it say's I and the Father are One?
The other day I was visited by two Mormons a little differences in the JW's teachings, The Mormons believe Jesus is the archangel Micheal. So the Angel of the Lord who Moses had seen would have had to be Jesus.
But the scriptures tells it like this. The story of God speaking to Moses out of the burning bush-through this remarkable event, Moses encountered God on mount Horeb, and God reveals Himself as a Angel in the burning bush {Mark 12:26}
The burning bush as described in [Exodus 3, the Angel of the Lord appeared to Him in a flame of Fire} God appeared in a visible form in the burning bush, so Moses could see Him-as the Angel as He was, the Angel was sent by the Lord. Moses was face to face with the Angel in the mist of the fire of God.
Angels are seen by people all over the globe, even today-The falling Angels had faces like men. In a dream I had seen a Hugh Angel-His appearance was a giant with a face of a man, He stood nearly two stories high-Satan also appeared to Jesus in the desert wanting Jesus to bow down to him {Matthew 4:1-11, and Luke 4}
The Mormons and the JW's believe Moses seen God's face-the bible tells us No-one has seen God at anytime-so the face Moses had seen was of an Angel. The scriptures say it was the Angel of the Lord, Why not say the Angel of God, since both names are mentioned around the burning bush experiences?
Going by the information I keep on receiving from Dolphinhearts, not actually this verse-He would think it should have said Jehovah God" sent His Angel to appear before Moses, Not the Angel of the Lord appeared to him.
What puzzles me bro" How two organisations, and both founders were Freemasons-with similar teachings, they both believe in the Old Testament God and the Lord are "One God".
If this is true-then our argument we have isn't really necessary, we believe it too-both in the Old Testament and the New Testament, both God and the Lord are One.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 31, 2016
brocab:
Solite3, How are you bro? The JW's believe in the Old Testament that God and the Lord are one the same person-but they refuse the New Testament when it say's I and the Father are One?
The other day I was visited by two Mormons a little differences in the JW's teachings, The Mormons believe Jesus is the archangel Micheal. So the Angel of the Lord who Moses had seen has to be Jesus.
But the scriptures tells it like this. The story of God speaking to Moses out of the burning bush-through this remarkable event, Moses encountered God on mount Horeb, and God reveals Himself as a Angel in the burning bush {Mark 12:26}
The burning bush as described in [Exodus 3, the Angel of the Lord appeared to Him in a flame of Fire} God appeared in a visible form in the burning bush, so Moses could see Him-as the Angel as He was, the Angel was sent by the Lord. Moses was face to face with the Angel in the mist of the fire of God.
Angels are seen by people all over the globe, even today-The falling Angels had faces like men. In a dream I had seen a Hugh Angel-His appearance was a giant with a face of a man, He stood nearly two stories high-Satan also appeared to Jesus in the desert wanting Jesus to bow down to him {Matthew 4:1-11, and Luke 4}
The Mormons and the JW's believe Moses seen God's face-the bible tells us No-one has seen God at anytime-so the face Moses had seen was of an Angel. The Angel of the Lord, Why not say the Angel of God, since both names are mentioned around the burning bush experiences?
Going by the information I keep on receiving from Dolphinhearts, not actually this verse-He would think it should have said Jehovah God" sent His Angel to appear before Moses, Not the Angel of the Lord appeared to him.
What puzzles me bro" How two organisations, and both founders were Freemasons-same teachings, they both believe in the Old Testament God and the Lord are "One God".
If this is true-then our argument is finished, we believe it too-both in the Old Testament and the New Testament, both God and the Lord are One.
these organisations are satanic leading souls to hell many beautiful souls are trapped.
My prayer is that God should set them free.

Bro we are in a dark world battling against forces of darkness whose main weapon is deceit.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
You know bro, there are more unsaved people in Church today, then there are out side the Churches, either in the Pentecost or the the JW's-and other organisations, the Lord had directed us to this site.
And of course it is sad-watching God's creation go to waste-but we are Called to be His disciples, and with the Lords Spirit and His power, we are called to preach the word of God to the nations, and what better way is using this site that the world can see the truth about Christ-and they will know that Jesus Christ is Lord {Romans 10:9} Amen....
solite3:
these organisations are satanic leading souls to hell many beautiful souls are trapped.
My prayer is that God should set them free.

Bro we are in a dark world battling against forces of darkness whose main weapon is deceit.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
brocab:
No one is disagreeing who Jesus is, either He is the Son of God -the Son of Man or the Son of David.
Big time liar, look at the bolded above and look at your statements below:
"The scripture directly tells us He was "Called" the Son of God, not that He is the Son of God"

Jesus was Called to be the Son of God- the scriptures never said He is the Son of God.

The bible say's no-one has seen God at anytime, because God is Spirit-God is Love. {John 1:18, 1 John 4:12}
You could not even complete John'S statement. look at what John further said, he did not say he saw God,
Joh 1:29The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and he said: “See, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

Joh 1:34And I have seen it, and I have given witness that this one is the Son of God.”

Don't try and twist my words around, Daniel had seen a person sitting on the throne-God is Spirit-Jesus came down as a Man and now He sits on His throne. And Daniel seen Him sitting in the Spirit.
you yourself twist your own words.
Did Daniel see God literally? no. pls support your claim that Daniel saw Jesus sitting on God's throne!

The throne of God need not be thought of a literal throne, God the Father is incorporeal {John 4:24} Not having a psychical body, God does not literally sit, Heaven is His throne and the earth is His foot stool {Isaiah 66:1, Matthew 5:34} Jesus calls Heaven God's throne. {2 chronicles 18:18} Micaiah therefore here the word of the Lord, I see the Lord sitting on His throne..
{Psalms 11:4} The Lord is in His Holy temple, The Lords throne is in Heaven. God's throne is heaven, and the Lords throne is in His temple.
Like the Mormons every time God's name is mentioned and the Lord's name is mentioned-both organisations believe they are the same person. Listening to you over time-I agree the Lord Jesus and God are One, Jesus said I and the Father are One.
They are same person?, wow! so when jehovah said "sit at my right hand" are you saying he was talking to himself?, what wunt your false doctrine bring up.
one what?
The disciples of Jesus are also one, and also one with Jesus and his father, just like Jesus and the father are one.

And yet us born again believers say they are One-you even said it yourself-the Lord and God are the same person-and then you all turn against us.
STOP LYING!
Even your brother solite3 agrees that Jesus and the father are not the same person!

I can see clearly how twisted you are, again you believe the bible is all about false conclusions. O please describe God-what does God look like, if you believe He is a person? What is God's and the Son's name {Proverbs 30:4}
You keep on confusing yourself , you yourself has just implied through your lie that God is a person.
You have read it, no one has seen God, yet you want me to describe who I have not seen, I tire for you O!
God's name is Jehovah, his sons name is jesus!

Explain how does the ancient of days sit on His throne, if the bible say's He is Spirit-then explain why God place Jesus on His throne if you believe God in Spirit sits? {Daniel 7:9-13, Revelation 1:14} is correct-you just don't know how to read it clearly.
NON OF THE SCRIPTURES YOU MENTIONED EVER SAID GOD PLACED JESUS ON HIS THRONE!, RATHER MANY VERSES SAY JESUS IS SITTING OR STANDING BESIDE GOD'S THRONE!
Daniel told you his vision, are you saying Daniel lied about the vision he saw!, do you think Daniel really saw God sitting? cus I don't think Daniel saw God in real life sitting., NEITHER ARE THOSE BEAST REAL LIFE MOSTERS!

Do I need to say anymore, you are truly a disbeliever. You don't have the Spirit of God-please describe God-I would like to know what he looks like-since you say Daniel seen God the Father sitting on His throne?
First you will have to show me where I said the bolded above, you have always been known to lay false accusations!

I don't need to read your anger-I need to read the truth, and your descriptions how you understand the word of God is completely False..
And yes you are like your Father-you both have your father and his fathers seeds, and if your Father's a JW, then the answer is "yes" you have become one with your father...Humans seeds make humans-animals seeds make animals.
Joh 20:17Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”

Note: do you notice that once again you refuse to identify the Lord Jehovah was talking to in Psalms 110:1.
Do you notice that once again you refuse to adress the issues about the kjv I raised!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2016
As I had already told you I have explained {Psalms 110:1} It isn't my problem you had refused to read all what I have written-Look up 12-12 Oct 27, Page 119...
dolphinheart:

"The scripture directly tells us He was "Called" the Son of God, not that He is the Son of God"

Jesus was Called to be the Son of God- the scriptures never said He is the Son of God.

You could not even complete John'S statement. look at what John further said, he did not say he saw God,
Joh 1:29The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and he said: “See, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

Joh 1:34And I have seen it, and I have given witness that this one is the Son of God.”

Did Daniel see God literally? no. pls support your claim that Daniel saw Jesus sitting on God's throne!

They are same person?, wow! so when jehovah said "sit at my right hand" are you saying he was talking to himself?, what wunt your false doctrine bring up.
one what?
The disciples of Jesus are also one, and also one with Jesus and his father, just like Jesus and the father are one.

STOP LYING!
Even your brother solite3 agrees that Jesus and the father are not the same person!

You keep on confusing yourself , you yourself has just implied through your lie that God is a person.
You have read it, no one has seen God, yet you want me to describe who I have not seen, I tire for you O!

NON OF THE SCRIPTURES YOU MENTIONED EVER SAID GOD PLACED JESUS ON HIS THRONE!, RATHER MANY VERSES SAY JESUS IS SITTING OR STANDING BESIDE GOD'S THRONE!
Daniel told you his vision, are you saying Daniel lied about the vision he saw!, do you think Daniel really saw God sitting? cus I don't think Daniel saw God in real life sitting., NEITHER ARE THOSE BEAST REAL LIFE MOSTERS!

First you will have to show me where I said the bolded above, you have always been known to lay false accusations!

Joh 20:17Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”

Note: do you notice that once again you refuse to identify the Lord Jehovah was talking to in Psalms 110:1.
Do you notice that once again you refuse to adress the issues about the kjv I raised!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2016
I am a Aussie-G-day Mate...
solite3:
I am a Nigerian brother. Thnk
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2016
Can't you read? Before His Name was Called Jesus the Son of God, His name was Lord, both Lord and God said I Am, In the Old and New Testament.
Adam seen the Lord God walking in the Garden-He didn't say He seen the Son and His Father walking in the Garden.
Jesus said Before Abraham was Born I Am {John 8:58} God said He is I Am..
When will you ever complete any statement you have written-the only thing you write is one verse-and then switch to another verse that doesn't line up, with any of the scriptures I have written down before your eye's, it's like a guessing game when you reply back.
And plus not even the Jewish People know who Jehovah is, and if they ever did, they would spell it like this Yehovah..
Is this all you can come up with Doplhinheart-{They are same person?, wow! so when jehovah said "sit at my right hand" are you saying he was talking to himself?, what wunt your false doctrine bring up.
one what? The disciples of Jesus are also one, and also one with Jesus and his father, just like Jesus and the father are one}

Yes I suppose if we were to look at this, in the Natural, we would see He is talking to Himself, but because this is the only way you see things-Then when you pray, who are you talking too-a Jehovah God, you can't see or hear, one who isn't there, and yet you believe He is listening to you?
How many times do you read the scriptures correctly, we done this same Old page, many moons ago. Yes the disciples are One with Jesus and the Father.
{John 17:20-21 I am not asking on behalf of them alone, but also on behalf on those who will believe in Me, through their message, that all of them maybe one-as you, Father, are in Me, and I am in you, May they also be in Us so the world may believe that you sent Me..So Yes the disciples are also one with Jesus and the Father}
Solite3 never said God was a person in the first place.
{John 20:17} Go and tell the brothers "I am" ascending to My Father.
Don't forget this time when reading {Psalms 110:1} Page 119-12-12 ) Oct 27" I hope you pay attention this time.
dolphinheart:

one what?

STOP LYING!

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
@BroCab Through inspiration Paul wrote to Timothy that there is one mediator between God and Man. Yes/No? Who is that mediator, who is that God. In your quest to call Jesus the Almighty God, I hope you won't make Jesus a liar. If he is a liar then is ransom sacrifice is useless. Then no salvation. What do I mean? For Jesus (God Almighty), loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son( ) that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life. Please fill the name of the Son. Have this in mind as well Mathew 6:9,10

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
Matthew 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. @BroCab Who is the He and Son of God. Please I need names. What is the difference or similarity between the 'He' and the 'Son of God'? Are they equal, different or same.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
When you read through the scriptures we see Jesus and His Father both carry the same names-Almighty {Revelation 1:8} Both are called Shepherd, Savour, Judge, everything God is, Jesus is-they were never separable-I and the Father are One. God is Spirit and Jesus became Man. I hope this helps you understand-they are One Body One Spirit. No one has seen God at any time..
Working together as a team, Jesus couldn't do anything without the Father, nor the Father could do anything without Jesus, nor the Holy Spirit couldn't work separately without them both, try reading {Genius 1:1} This proves they are One Body and One Mind.
And if the JW's believe God is a person-then they must believe Jesus is the Fathers person, while God is His Spirit, working together as One.
Both God and Jesus called themselves I Am..
achorladey:
Matthew 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. @BroCab Who is the He and Son of God. Please I need names. What is the difference or similarity between the 'He' and the 'Son of God'? Are they equal, different or same.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:18am On Nov 02, 2016
This is the questions you should be answering yourself-since it is you who refuses to believe in the truth...
Everything God the Father is-Jesus is...

This must be hard for you JW's when reading through the scriptures in the flesh-how things must come to sound. Without having the Spirit Of God, I myself couldn't study any Bible. So good luck with this?
But I will try and answer your questions, the best way I can, that you may understand them to your own ability of knowledge if you aren't sure about the truth. "While reading" try listening to the Words.
{Genius 1:1} That God created the heavens and the Earth. {Colossians 1:16} gives us the added detail, that God created "all things" through Jesus Christ. The plain teaching of scripture, therefore, is that Jesus is the creator of the universe.
The mystery of the triune God is difficult to understand, yet it is one of the doctrines revealed in scripture.
In the bible, both God the Father and Jesus are called Shepherd, Judge and Savior. Both are called the pieced One-in the same verse {Zachariah 12:10}
Christ is the exact representation of God the Father, having the same nature {Hebrews 1:3}
There is some sense which in everything the Father does, the Son and Spirit also do, and vise versa.
They are always in prefect agreement at every moment, and all three equal only One God {Deuteronomy 6:4} gave us this commandment for us all to follow. Love the Lord our God, the Lord is One {Luke 10:27} Jesus added this same verse, and love your neighbour as yourself {Leviticus 19:17-18} Knowing that Christ is God and has all the attributes of God-aids our understanding of Jesus as our creator.
{John 1:1} In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
There are three important things in this message about Jesus and the Father.
{1} Jesus was "In the beginning" He was present at creation, Jesus had existed eternally with God.
{2} Jesus is distinct from the Father- He was "with" God.
{3} Jesus is the same as God in nature-He "was God".
{Hebrews 1:2} Say's "In these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, and through whom He also made the universe.
"Christ is the agent of God's creation, the world was created "Through" Him. The Father and the Son has two distinct functions in creation and yet worked together to bring about the cosmos.
"John say's" all things were made through {Jesus} And without {Jesus} was not anything made that was made" {John 1:3}
The apostle Paul, reiterates: "There is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and through whom we live" {1 Corinthians 8:6}
The Holy Spirit, the third person of the trinity,was also an agent in creation {Genesis 1:2} Since the Hebrew word for "Spirit" is translated to "Wind" or "Breath.
"We can see the activity all three persons of the trinity in one verse: By the Word Of the Lord" the heaven were made, the starry host by the Breath of His mouth" {Psalms 33:6}
After a thorough study of scripture, we can concluded that God the Father is the Creator {Psalms 102:25} and He created it through Jesus {Hebrews 1:12}
So" I am only receiving this from bible knowledge, Jesus isn't the Archangel Michael as the JW's would like to call Him, But all creation was Made through Him-even the angels were made through Him.
achorladey:
@BroCab Through inspiration Paul wrote to Timothy that there is one mediator between God and Man. Yes/No? Who is that mediator, who is that God. In your quest to call Jesus the Almighty God, I hope you won't make Jesus a liar. If he is a liar then is ransom sacrifice is useless. Then no salvation. What do I mean? For Jesus (God Almighty), loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son( ) that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life. Please fill the name of the Son. Have this in mind as well Mathew 6:9,10
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2016
@BroCab You must have heard this statement before 'like father like son' but it never means the father and son are same or equal, all the quoted scriptures, that is what they mean to me. The simple question was who is that God that Paul said Jesus is mediating on our behalf. Or is it a case of Almighty God mediating on behalf of humans for another Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
@Brocab From Matthew 4:6 please answer this question because I know you must be a very Good C. R. K student. Who is God? Who is the Son of God? Names only. Who was speaking in that verse of the scripture? Name only. Do you think the person speaking in that scriptures is lying? Yes/No Who is the 'He' in that scripture representing. Name only. Please I need straight answers.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
Now if you are to explain to a JW the mystery of the TRIUNE GOD that is difficult to understand by you personally as mentioned earlier. How do you expect them to come and worship such a God? If the triune God is a mystery then the Holy Spirit which is part of the Godhead must be a liar for not revealing the the deep things of God that is still a mystery to you in accordance with 1 Corinthians 2:10....But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:00am On Nov 03, 2016
Bro and Sol, did you see this posted by OLAADEGBU?
it's worth a look at this video.
https://www.nairaland.com/2655453/jehovahs-witnesses-cult-exposed/6#50687306

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 9:48am On Nov 03, 2016
I can see everything I wrote just blew out the back door, You didn't even try to understand and how many times do I have to mention His name? Who is God "I Am-who is Jesus "I Am..
It shows you haven't the slightest idea who Jesus is, Quoting {Matthew 4:6-10} The devil said "IF YOU ARE THE SON OF GOD" Throw yourself down-Next question? 'Did Jesus throw Himself down "NO" For It is written.
And what Did He say" YOU SHALL NOT TEMPT THE LORD YOUR GOD. {Jesus didn't say you shall not tempt the Son Of God, Jesus told the Devil who He is 'at the beginning in the desert. "Watch and learn JW"} Again the Devil tried once more,, and Jesus said" away with you Satan, for it is written you shall worship the Lord your God and Him only you shall serve. Did the Devil flee from Jesus, all did he flee from the Words Jesus said"?
If Jesus were the Son Of God "would he have throwing Himself down?
Before we go any further we must know that the bible was written Spiritually and naturally. And you can only see it naturally. This is the main reason none of you JW's understand the word of God the same as a born again believer understands.
We see God as He is...
achorladey:
@Brocab From Matthew 4:6 please answer this question because I know you must be a very Good C. R. K student. Who is God? Who is the Son of God? Names only. Who was speaking in that verse of the scripture? Name only. Do you think the person speaking in that scriptures is lying? Yes/No Who is the 'He' in that scripture representing. Name only. Please I need straight answers.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2016
When you pray? Who are you talking too?
achorladey:
@BroCab You must have heard this statement before 'like father like son' but it never means the father and son are same or equal, all the quoted scriptures, that is what they mean to me. The simple question was who is that God that Paul said Jesus is mediating on our behalf. Or is it a case of Almighty God mediating on behalf of humans for another Almighty God.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:33am On Nov 03, 2016
By believing in such a God...The Holy Spirit teaches us all things. Just turn away from your organisation, and become a born again believer, and the Lord will show you the way. Before Abraham was Born "I Am"
Twisting the scriptures and turning the word of God against each other, won't answer your questionnaires. Not at all. {John 8:58}
achorladey:
Now if you are to explain to a JW the mystery of the TRIUNE GOD that is difficult to understand by you personally as mentioned earlier. How do you expect them to come and worship such a God? If the triune God is a mystery then the Holy Spirit which is part of the Godhead must be a liar for not revealing the the deep things of God that is still a mystery to you in accordance with 1 Corinthians 2:10....But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 11:58am On Nov 03, 2016
@BroCab John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, God( ). I have replaced your 'I am' with God. Please, can you see the reason why I said give me names? If 'I am' is indeed the name while all of a sudden that verse become clueless or has no meaning.

I will repeat this once again, in your quest to make Jesus, the Almighty God, I hope you won't eventually make him a liar. If he is a liar, his ransom sacrifice becomes useless. Salvation through him is useless.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
@BroCab Before Jesus taught Is disciples to pray. Why did he give he instructions first concerning prayer? When the men of old prayed, who were they talking to? When the Temple in Jerusalem was dedicated by Solomon who was he talking to. When Jesus gave what we know as The Lords prayer,Who was he talking to. Matthew 6 :9,10. When Jesus said father forgive them while dying. Who was he speaking to. Matthew 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. Even Jesus did not lay claim that God was his father alone. He said our father. That papa wey dey heaven, no be Jesus alone get am ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
@ solite3
LAST TIME ILL GIVE THIS MESSAGE: please learn how to quote correctly, I will not go through the task of copying and pasting your comments again. If I try to reply you and see it blank, I'll leave it like that!

so you mean Jesus is a God?
Yes , a mighty god, but he is not the same god as the father, the father is the almighty God, the supreme being, the most high God, the one jesus and the disciples told us to worship.

the scripture above identifies God Judging in the middle of other gods, their are other God's apart from the Almighty God. you can only be most high if their are others you are higher than. If their are no other, then you are not higher than anyone.
The disciples of jesus know these truth , that is why they stated below:

But jesus has taught them who among all those god's is the one they should serve , the only true God!, the almighty!
Joh 17:3This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ
*jesus was talking about the father as the only true God.

It is this knowledge that made the disciples say this :

The disciples know that their God is not three persons in one, that the father and jesus are not same person, neither are they same God, their words have rejected the trinity, man made doctrines that was believed by pagans and later crept into Christianity long after they died!.
They know who theIr God is, he is the father and only the father! NO ADDITIONS!.

if God the father is the only true God then all other gods would be false right?
wrong?

I have the same faith with the apostles I have only one God even the Father,one Lord Jesus christ and one spirit.

solite3, I asked you :do you have more than one god, the father like the apostles have or you have more than than the father as your God?

The disciples only have one God, and they identified that one God as the father!, just as jesus taught them. your answer has proven that you do not have the Same God as the disciples , you do not worship the same god the disciples identified as their God.
1Ti 2:5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus,

Here is the contradiction dolphinheart
Jehovah commanded us not to bow down to any other
How come Jehovah now contradite himself commanding us to bow down to another God Jesus.
Is this not a contradiction?
@bold it is false the bible didnt say only those that knows Jesus will bow to him.
Look at what it said,

Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus [b]every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Again Jehovah said it is to him every knee would bow and every tongue will confess how come every knee is now bowing to Jesus and every tongue now confess Jesus.

It is not a matter of following God's arrangement but a matter of attributing falsehood to Jehovah.
Jehovah never makes any arrangement for his people to bow to another God.

Deuteronomy13:1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, 
13:2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; 
13:3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

You see dolphinheart God does not make a contradictory statement .

1. its Good to see you understood the issue of who recieves the Glory, as you have seen who receives the glory of bowing to jesus. The verses did not even say God (so that you might twist it), it Identified who God is, he is the father!

2. Our discussion have been on who jehovah is, as you claim Jehovah is jesus christ because all are commanded to bow to him. These assertion has been proven to be false when we looked at the context of that verse when the command was given:
Php 2:9For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name,

the verse above has shown that the God and jesus that the writer is talking about are not the same person, neither are they the same being!
The verse teaching us that
(1.)God exalted jesus
(2.)God gave jesus a name
(3.)God gave jesus a position superior to the one he had before!
If God as used in the context is not jesus, but later revealed to be the father, how come both of them are jehovah.
did jehovah exalt himself? No
did he give himself a new name ? No!
But it makes more sense and also fulfills the prophecies when Jehovah said he will exalt his servant if we agree to the truth that the God in those verses above is jehovah, and his servant is Jesus who he exalted, It fully comforms to the prophecy and Stephens vision of seing jesus at the exalted right hand of Jesus!

3. As explained to you in the scriptures, you are bending in the name of Jesus because God gave the command to do so, and our bending in that name is to the Glory of God, you are not worshiping jesus, but worshiping and obeying God's command.
This does not mean God is Jesus, but the bending is still to God though you are doing it in jesus name!
Jehovah has granted the faithful resurrected Jesus Christ a superior position and a name that is above every other name, “so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground.” All who gain life must bend their knees in worship to Jehovah in the name of Jesus Christ and acknowledge him as Lord to God’s glory.

Do not think the scriptures contradict (even though you refuse to explain it), Follow God's arrangement of using the son to achieve his will, which includes the issue of who you bow to!
[b]Eph 1:9by making known to us the sacred secret of his will. It is according to his good pleasure that he himself purposed
Eph 1:10for an administration at the full limit of the appointed times, to gather all things together in the Christ, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth. Yes, in him
Eph 1:11with whom we are in union and were assigned as heirs, having been foreordained according to the purpose of the one who accomplishes all things as he decides according to his will,
Eph 1:17 [ color=blue]that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory,[/color] may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the accurate knowledge of him.
Eph 1:19and how surpassing the greatness of his power is toward us believers. It is according to the operation of the mightiness of his strength,
Eph 1:20 which he exercised toward Christ when he raised him up from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places,
Eph 1:21far above every government and authority and power and lordship and every name that is named, not only in this system of things but also in that to come.
Eph 1:22 He also subjected all things under his feet and made him head over all things with regard to the congregation,[/b]

If God decides to receive his glory through bowing in the name of jesus, who are you to question God.
If God says he does things through jesus, IT STILL DOES NOT MAKE JESUS GOD!

you have failed to answer my question.
Let me help your understanding,the israelities rejected Jesus as their messiah but not those who God raised as their saviour in time of help.
but they never acolade the title saviour to them because israel has only one Saviour Jehovah. christians attribute the title Saviour to Jesus because they know who Jesus is.
Do well to answer my questions.
You asked me: was there anybody in history who the israelities recognises as their saviour?
The answer is yes and no, Yes because their are certain israelities who knew those Jehovah sent to them as saviors , they called them savior or saviors and recorded it, just the same way present worshipers of God recognise jesus as savior.
No because the israelites in general do not give any human title of savior.

All saviors , including jesus, where by the express appointment and directive of Jehovah!, as the previous saviours where sent by Jehovah , so also was jesus sent!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
brocab:
Can't you read? Before His Name was Called Jesus the Son of God, His name was Lord, both Lord and God said I Am, In the Old and New Testament.
YOU COULD NOT DEFEND YOUR STATEMENT , is jesus called the son of God, but he is not really Gods son?. your statement indictates that jesus is not really God's son but he is called God's son or uses the nickname " son of God" .
You said:

"The scripture directly tells us He was "Called" the Son of God, not that He is the Son of God"

"Jesus was Called to be the Son of God- the scriptures never said He is the Son of God.

Adam seen the Lord God walking in the Garden-He didn't say He seen the Son and His Father walking in the Garden.
Neither did I say so. pls direct me to the verse where Adam saw God.
This is what the scriptures say:
Ge 3:8 Later they heard the voice of Jehovah God as he was walking in the garden about the breezy part of the day, and the man and his wife hid from the face of Jehovah God among the trees of the garden.

Jesus said Before Abraham was Born I Am {John 8:58} God said He is I Am..
1. I've shown you(or probably your brother) how scholars explained the words " I am " that God said to moses, you could not say anything against it, so you all ran away from that explanation.

2. Jesus was discussing with his accusers about his age, not that if he is God, so he was telling them he existed(the correct description) before Abraham, he lived before Abraham!

3. There are others who said " I am " in the scriptures, does it mean they are God too? no!
2Sa 20:17So he went near to her, and the woman said: “Are you Joʹab?” He replied: “I am.” At this she said to him: “Listen to the words of your servant.” He said: “I am listening.”

4. Go and look up up the Hebrew word translated to "i am " and see how it is translated when used in other verses , it will help you understand better!
When will you ever complete any statement you have written-the only thing you write is one verse-and then switch to another verse that doesn't line up, with any of the scriptures I have written down before your eye's, it's like a guessing game when you reply back.
GIVE AN EXAMPLE Of WHERE I DID SUCH!, Stop laying false accusations!

And plus not even the Jewish People know who Jehovah is, and if they ever did, they would spell it like this Yehovah..
Wrong! The hebrew language has no vowels, though if they could pronounce it that way I do not
know.
[quote]Is this all you can come up with Doplhinheart-{They are same person?, wow! so when jehovah said "sit at my right hand" are you saying he was talking to himself?, what wunt your false doctrine bring up.
one what? The disciples of Jesus are also one, and also one with Jesus and his father, just like Jesus and the father are one}
wateva I come up with, you could not answer!
Yes I suppose if we were to look at this, in the Natural, we would see He is talking to Himself, but because this is the only way you see things-Then when you pray, who are you talking too-a Jehovah God, you can't see or hear, one who isn't there, and yet you believe He is listening to you?
YOU STILL COULD NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION,
God listens to his loyal ones, it's a matter of faith and belief, so when we pray, we know he listens, even though you can't see him!

How many times do you read the scriptures correctly, we done this same Old page, many moons ago. Yes the disciples are One with Jesus and the Father.
{John 17:20-21 I am not asking on behalf of them alone, but also on behalf on those who will believe in Me, through their message, that all of them maybe one-as you, Father, are in Me, and I am in you, May they also be in Us so the world may believe that you sent Me..So Yes the disciples are also one with Jesus and the Father}
Again you could not explain the verse!
does being one with jesus and the father mean they are God, if yes explain, if no why do you alter the meaning of " being one" when you try to explaining jesus being one with his father?

Solite3 never said God was a person in the first place.
look at what I said Solite3 said and what you wrote above, then answer if yes or no Solite3 said what I said he said.
what I said he said and what you are difending him of are two different things.

{John 20:17} Go and tell the brothers "I am" ascending to My Father.
Don't forget this time when reading {Psalms 110:1} Page 119-12-12 ) Oct 27" I hope you pay attention this time.

stop removing vital info from that verse!

Note: once again you have refused to tell us who jehovah was talking to in pslams 110:1
you have also refused to talk about the issue raised about the kjv versions!

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (278) (Reply)

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Sincere Milk — God Calls Moses / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 421
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.