Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (374621 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
brocab:
It just shows doesn't it, where are the JW's now, dolphinhaert was the one that believed in something, while the others ran for their lifes??
they will commend you when you say something sensible, they will also expose you when you lie!. Some do not respond to you any longer cus
1. you will not answer questions ,expecially when the answers prove your doctrine to be false
2. you always try to change the topic when exposed

You do not want me to respond , that's why you don't mention my moniker, and when you do, you alter it so that it can't be posted in my mentions. you just did it above with the bolded

Lets start with the truth about Christ. That there is only one true supreme God, The God of the bible.
yes it's true, their is only one true supreme God, his name is Jehovah in English.
The scriptures identify this one as the "most high" , the scriptures emphatically shows us that jesus is not the same person as the most high, either hers on earth or in heaven

1. King James Version
Ps 83:18That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth

some other verses that support the above:
Ex 6:3And I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as God Almighty, but with regard to my name Jehovah I did not make myself known to them.
Ps 68:4Sing to God; sing praises to his name. Sing to the One riding through the desert plains. Jah is his name! Rejoice before him!
Isa 42:8I am Jehovah. That is my name; I give my glory to no one else, Nor my praise to graven images.

2. Ge 14:22But Aʹbram said to the king of Sodʹom: “I raise my hand in an oath to Jehovah the Most High God, Maker of heaven and earth,

3. 2Sa 22:14Then Jehovah began to thunder from heaven; The Most High made his voice heard.

*note the verse did not say "their voice" it said " his voice", showing you that Jehovah is one person!

4. Ps 97:9For you, O Jehovah, are the Most High over all the earth; You are exalted far above all other gods.

I have used the scriptures to identify who the most high is, now does the scripture say jesus is the most high like it emphatically say that Jehovah is the most high? The answer is NO!
does it identify jesus' relationship to the most high? The answer is YES!

1. King James Version
Lu 1:32He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest:{most high} and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

*jesus is son of the most high , he is not the most high.

2. King James Version
Mr 5:7And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

THE SCRIPTURES TELLS US THAT JESUS SITS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE MAJESTY ON HIGH!, this majesty is identified as God almighty, Jehovah. Visions, prophesies and even jesus himself has identified this one as not the same person as jesus! .JESUS IS NOT THE SAME PERSON WITH THE ONE HE IS SITTING BESIDE!

And His Name is YHWH. YHWH is usually translated as LORD. Out of reverence for the Holiness of God, the Jews stopped saying God's Name, 100 years BC.
And you have preffered(cus of false doctrines) to follow the Jews who stopped saying God's name rather than following God who wanted his name known and declared to all!

So the correct pronunciation of YHWH is uncertain the Hebrew language does not contain vowels. But we can ascertain the first syllable of God's Name is probably pronounced "Yah" because it is found in the word Hallelujah {Halleluyah} Hallelujah means prise the LORD. Or more correctly praise YHWH.
"Some Christians pronounce YHWH as Yahweh. Yahweh means "I am, who I am" God explained His name to Moses during the burning bush encounter, when God commissioned Moses to free Israel {Exodus 3:13-15}

I Am that I Am ( אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה , ehyeh ašer ehyeh [ehˈje aˈʃer ehˈje] ) is the common English translation ( JPS among others) of the response God used in the Hebrew Bible when Moses asked for his name ( Exodus 3:14 ). It is one of the most famous verses in the Torah. Hayah means "existed" in Hebrew; ehyeh is the first person singular imperfect form and is usually translated in English Bibles as "I am" or "I will be" (or "I shall be"wink, for example, at Exodus 3:14. Ehyeh asher ehyeh literally translates as "I Am Who I Am." The ancient Hebrew of Exodus 3:14 lacks a future tense as modern English does, yet a few translations render this name as "I Will Be What I Will Be", given the context of Yahweh promising to be with his people through their future troubles. [1] Both the literal present tense "I Am" and the future tense "I will be" have given rise to many attendant theological and mystical implications in Jewish tradition. However, in most English Bibles, in particular the King James Version , the phrase is rendered as I am that I am.
Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh (often contracted in English as "I AM" ) is one of the Seven Names of God accorded special care by medieval Jewish tradition. [2] The phrase is also found in other world religious literature, used to describe the Supreme Being, generally referring back to its use in Exodus. The word Ehyeh is considered by many rabbinical scholars to be a first-person derivation of the Tetragrammaton , see for example Yahweh .

......wikipedia/I_Am_that_I_Am

Job 23:13When he is determined, who can resist him? When he wants to do something, he does it.
Isa 14:27For Jehovah of armies has decided, And who can thwart it? His hand is stretched out, And who can turn it back?

God's Name is the "I am" that gives a sense of enigmatic, transcendent and eternal nature of God {Revelation 1:8}.
Three infinite and eternal persons belong to the Godhead called The Father the Son and the Holy spirit. Yahweh is One God made up in 3 persons.
FALSE!, such teachings cannot be found in the scriptures, arguments for the belief of such teachings can only be supported through derived , man made analogy

The facts are that Jesus Christ is Yahweh can be determined by comparing the following Old Testament verse with the New Testament verses. {Joel 2:32} That who ever call upon the LORD Yahweh will be saved. This verse is quoted by Peter in {Acts 2:21 and Paul in Romans 10:13} Both apostles were referring Jesus as the LORD.

Joe 2:32[b]And everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved;[/b] For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be those who escape, just as Jehovah has said, The survivors whom Jehovah calls.”

therefore if Paul and peter where quoting that verse like you said, they would have pronounced Gods name as Joel would have when recording that verse!, and not the modified version of those who want God's name hidden!. so Peter and Paul where not referring to jesus, but to his God and father, the one who sent jesus, "Jehovah"!.

To further show you who peter was referring to , let's look at the context of that quote. Peter was talking about Joel's prophecy and how it has just been fulfilled! examine carefully the underlined parts!

King James Version
Ac 2:16But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
Ac 2:17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Peter knows fully well what Joel said, he knows that Jehovah was the one who prophesied about given the holy spirit in the last days, he knows for certain who gave them the holy spirit, that that person is his God and father (as jesus had previously thought him), no wonder he stated this while talking about jesus' role to show that Joel's prophecy has been fulfilled!

[color]King James Version
Ac 2:33Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.[/color]

This verses prove further that jesus , who sits at the right hand of Jehovah , is not Jehovah!
Jehovah is the most high
jesus sits at the right side of the most high

Jehovah gives the holy spirit
jesus sits at the right hand of the one wHo gave the holy spirit

Jehovah is the father
jesus calls the father our God

WE HAVE ONE GOD, OUR FATHER!

{Isaiah 40:3} speaks about preparing the wayr the LORD Yahweh {Mark 1:3} we also see that Jesus is the LORD.
read the scriptures and understand, jesus has said several times that he was sent by God, to do God's will, all he did was for Jehovah, not for himself. He teaches us what Jehovah told him to teach us. He gave us the fathers will!. BECAUSE JESUS CAME TO DO THE FATHERS COMMAND AND WILL DOES NOT MEAN JESUS IS THE FATHER, IT SURELY DOES NOT MEAN JESUS IS JEHOVAH!

{Isaiah 6:1-10} We read about the marvellous vision Isaiah had revealing the Glory of the LORD Yahweh.
{John 12:40-41} Tells us of his vision revealed the Glory of Jesus.

read from verse 38-50, you will understand better!, stop trying to contradict the scriptures!

{Isaiah 44:6} LORD Yahweh refers to Himself as the "first and the Last" {Revelation 1:1-8 and 17} Jesus refers to Himself He is the Alpha and Omega and the first and the last.
false! , read rev 1:1, 4-6.

{Zecheriah 12:10} The LORD said they will look on Me who have pierced, This is obviously Jesus speaking though {Psalms 22:16, John 19:34} This passage from Zachariah appears in {Revelation 1:7} and its clearly about Jesus.
false! The kjv when recording that quote of zech said : King James Version
Joh 19:37And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.

if psalms 22: 16 refers to jesus, then surely jesus is not Jehovah, look at what verse 19 says :
Ps 22:19But you, O Jehovah, do not remain far away. You are my strength; hurry to help me.

The truth is there if one chooses to find it..So come on JW's lets look seriously into the bible. The Father the Son and the Holy Spirit is Jesus...
READ THE SCRIPTURES BROCAB, DNT SELECT VERSES THAT YOU FEEL YOU CAN MODIFY TO SUIT YOUR AIM. JEHOVAHs prophecies about jesus and how jesus fulfilled them has shown that Jehovah is not Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:33am On Oct 23, 2016
Reading everything from your own NWT bible no-one will believe you, everyone knows your bible is rigged.
To be truthful no-one believed you from the beginning.
I only admired you because you were out there who stood your ground, not like the other fools who run away with their tails between their legs.
The truth is sharing right in front of you, but you would prefer to see blind, true Believers know you will be the first one going straight into Hell, if you don't turn your ways towards the Lord God Almighty. Jehovah, the Jews never called God Jehovah in their time, they didn't use vowels back then. So what is His Name Yahweh YHWH...
dolphinheart:

they will commend you when you say something sensible, they will also expose you when you lie!. Some do not respond to you any longer cus
1. you will not answer questions ,expecially when the answers prove your doctrine to be false
2. you always try to change the topic when exposed

You do not want me to respond , that's why you don't mention my moniker, and when you do, you alter it so that it can't be posted in my mentions. you just did it above with the bolded

yes it's true, their is only one true supreme God, his name is Jehovah in English.
The scriptures identify this one as the "most high" , the scriptures emphatically shows us that jesus is not the same person as the most high, either hers on earth or in heaven

1. King James Version
Ps 83:18That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth

some other verses that support the above:
Ex 6:3And I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as God Almighty, but with regard to my name Jehovah I did not make myself known to them.
Ps 68:4Sing to God; sing praises to his name. Sing to the One riding through the desert plains. Jah is his name! Rejoice before him!
Isa 42:8I am Jehovah. That is my name; I give my glory to no one else, Nor my praise to graven images.

2. Ge 14:22But Aʹbram said to the king of Sodʹom: “I raise my hand in an oath to Jehovah the Most High God, Maker of heaven and earth,

3. 2Sa 22:14Then Jehovah began to thunder from heaven; The Most High made his voice heard.

*note the verse did not say "their voice" it said " his voice", showing you that Jehovah is one person!

4. Ps 97:9For you, O Jehovah, are the Most High over all the earth; You are exalted far above all other gods.

I have used the scriptures to identify who the most high is, now does the scripture say jesus is the most high like it emphatically say that Jehovah is the most high? The answer is NO!
does it identify jesus' relationship to the most high? The answer is YES!

1. King James Version
Lu 1:32He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest:{most high} and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

*jesus is son of the most high , he is not the most high.

2. King James Version
Mr 5:7And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

THE SCRIPTURES TELLS US THAT JESUS SITS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE MAJESTY ON HIGH!, this majesty is identified as God almighty, Jehovah. Visions, prophesies and even jesus himself has identified this one as not the same person as jesus! .JESUS IS NOT THE SAME PERSON WITH THE ONE HE IS SITTING BESIDE!

And you have preffered(cus of false doctrines) to follow the Jews who stopped saying God's name rather than following God who wanted his name known and declared to all!

I Am that I Am ( אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה , ehyeh ašer ehyeh [ehˈje aˈʃer ehˈje] ) is the common English translation ( JPS among others) of the response God used in the Hebrew Bible when Moses asked for his name ( Exodus 3:14 ). It is one of the most famous verses in the Torah. Hayah means "existed" in Hebrew; ehyeh is the first person singular imperfect form and is usually translated in English Bibles as "I am" or "I will be" (or "I shall be"wink, for example, at Exodus 3:14. Ehyeh asher ehyeh literally translates as "I Am Who I Am." The ancient Hebrew of Exodus 3:14 lacks a future tense as modern English does, yet a few translations render this name as "I Will Be What I Will Be", given the context of Yahweh promising to be with his people through their future troubles. [1] Both the literal present tense "I Am" and the future tense "I will be" have given rise to many attendant theological and mystical implications in Jewish tradition. However, in most English Bibles, in particular the King James Version , the phrase is rendered as I am that I am.
Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh (often contracted in English as "I AM" ) is one of the Seven Names of God accorded special care by medieval Jewish tradition. [2] The phrase is also found in other world religious literature, used to describe the Supreme Being, generally referring back to its use in Exodus. The word Ehyeh is considered by many rabbinical scholars to be a first-person derivation of the Tetragrammaton , see for example Yahweh .

......wikipedia/I_Am_that_I_Am

Job 23:13When he is determined, who can resist him? When he wants to do something, he does it.
Isa 14:27For Jehovah of armies has decided, And who can thwart it? His hand is stretched out, And who can turn it back?

FALSE!, such teachings cannot be found in the scriptures, arguments for the belief of such teachings can only be supported through derived , man made analogy

Joe 2:32[b]And everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved;[/b] For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be those who escape, just as Jehovah has said, The survivors whom Jehovah calls.”

therefore if Paul and peter where quoting that verse like you said, they would have pronounced Gods name as Joel would have when recording that verse!, and not the modified version of those who want God's name hidden!. so Peter and Paul where not referring to jesus, but to his God and father, the one who sent jesus, "Jehovah"!.

To further show you who peter was referring to , let's look at the context of that quote. Peter was talking about Joel's prophecy and how it has just been fulfilled! examine carefully the underlined parts!

King James Version
Ac 2:16But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
Ac 2:17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Peter knows fully well what Joel said, he knows that Jehovah was the one who prophesied about given the holy spirit in the last days, he knows for certain who gave them the holy spirit, that that person is his God and father (as jesus had previously thought him), no wonder he stated this while talking about jesus' role to show that Joel's prophecy has been fulfilled!

[color]King James Version
Ac 2:33Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.[/color]

This verses prove further that jesus , who sits at the right hand of Jehovah , is not Jehovah!
Jehovah is the most high
jesus sits at the right side of the most high

Jehovah gives the holy spirit
jesus sits at the right hand of the one wHo gave the holy spirit

Jehovah is the father
jesus calls the father our God

WE HAVE ONE GOD, OUR FATHER!

read the scriptures and understand, jesus has said several times that he was sent by God, to do God's will, all he did was for Jehovah, not for himself. He teaches us what Jehovah told him to teach us. He gave us the fathers will!. BECAUSE JESUS CAME TO DO THE FATHERS COMMAND AND WILL DOES NOT MEAN JESUS IS THE FATHER, IT SURELY DOES NOT MEAN JESUS IS JEHOVAH!

read from verse 38-50, you will understand better!, stop trying to contradict the scriptures!

false! , read rev 1:1, 4-6.

false! The kjv when recording that quote of zech said : King James Version
Joh 19:37And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.

if psalms 22: 16 refers to jesus, then surely jesus is not Jehovah, look at what verse 19 says :
Ps 22:19But you, O Jehovah, do not remain far away. You are my strength; hurry to help me.

READ THE SCRIPTURES BROCAB, DNT SELECT VERSES THAT YOU FEEL YOU CAN MODIFY TO SUIT YOUR AIM. JEHOVAHs prophecies about jesus and how jesus fulfilled them has shown that Jehovah is not Jesus.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Serenesec: 6:09am On Oct 23, 2016
Bringing you closer to God. Join our Facebook page for your prayer life instructions.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Serenesec: 6:10am On Oct 23, 2016
Bringing you closer to God. Join our Facebook page for your prayer life instructions.https://mobile./360857037383846?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8183710709
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=dolphinheart post=50420428]

You are still arguing if Jesus is God? Smh

Jesus is Jehovah God! I believe some of your members has gotten it already that's why they had disappeared. I urge you to study of the scripture without watch tower and you will be surprised to find the truth.study these verses

Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Hosea 13:4 Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Jehovah urge the Israelites not to bow down unto anyother god nor serve them.

Exodus 23:24 Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images.

Who are we to bow to and every tongue confesse?

Isaiah 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Shalom
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
brocab:
Reading everything from your own NWT bible no-one will believe you, everyone knows your bible is rigged.
TRUMP
1. Everything is not from the NWT, you like using this line as an excuse when confronted with verses you can't counter or explain, expecially with verses that expose you. If I use the NWT, you will complain, if I don't , you will still complain.

2. someone who is sure of what he is saying will provide facts to support his view that the scriptures quoted( that is, the verses I posted to show you that jesus is not jehovah is rigged, you could not point to even one verse among all those verses I quoted and show how it is rigged!

3. when you are being shown the truth from the scriptures, you will always find excuse.

To be truthful no-one believed you from the beginning.
you have done an online poll on who believes who instead of taking out time to examine the scriptures posted to you. This goes to show that you aim is to find fault with wateva means possible instead of examining the truth from the scriptures.

I only admired you because you were out there who stood your ground, not like the other fools who run away with their tails between their legs.
you like talking about mundane issues, using derogatory words

The truth is sharing right in front of you, but you would prefer to see blind, true Believers know you will be the first one going straight into Hell, if you don't turn your ways towards the Lord God Almighty. Jehovah, the Jews never called God Jehovah in their time, they didn't use vowels back then. So what is His Name Yahweh YHWH...
1. you are not the one , neither are you in a position to determine my outcome.

2. yes , the Jews never called their God Jehovah, jehovah is English and the Jews did not speak English.

3. you statement about the Jews not using vowels shows you know nothing about the issue you are talking about. THE HEBREW USED VOWELS IN THEIR SPEECH.

4. It is quite evident that you could not counter or find fault with the scriptures and explanations giving to you. When we read the prophecies given by Jehovah about jesus we realise that Jehovah and jesus are two different persons. Jehovah called jesus his servant and listed things he will do for that servant and what that servant will do for him.
If David had known the name that will be given to the Messiah, the one who God anointed and told to sit at his right side, David would probably had said "Jehovah said to jesus"!

In Stephens vision, he saw two persons, one who he said was God, the other he identified as jesus who was standing beside God. The visions of Stephen goes along with all the prophecies of jesus being at the right hand of the most high.

I'll like to ask you a question, even though I know you wunt answer cus the answer will expose you.

Daniel 7:13 says : 3I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

plS tell, who is the son of man and who is the ancient of days?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
solite3:

why are you afraid to quote me.
1. you could not explain the scriptures in my quote
2.you Could not counter my explanation.

you also prefer to set your post in such a way it cannot be quoted why?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
@ solite3

You are still arguing if Jesus is God? Smh
I'm telling you, with scriptural evidence that jesus is not the almighty God, and that jesus is not jehovah!, and I've supplied evidence which you could not respond to .

Jesus is Jehovah God! I believe some of your members has gotten it already that's why they had disappeared. I urge you to study of the scripture without watch tower and you will be surprised to find the truth.study these verses
I know you wish this to be reality, but it is just part of your wild imaginations, you can believe it all you want.
As to the scriptures, Ive posted several I've studied, you could not respond to them. You always look for excuses instead .

Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Hosea 13:4 Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
I've repeatedly told you, study the scriptures and stop reading the bible with the aim of looking for similarities, such practises does not help cus it cannot stand further examinations.
Jehovah at times send people to act as saviors.
King James Version
Ne 9:27Therefore thou deliveredst them into the hand of their enemies, who vexed them: and in the time of their trouble, when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and according to thy manifold mercies thou gavest them saviours, who saved them out of the hand of their enemies.

King James Version
Jg 3:15But when the children of Israel cried unto the LORD{*jehovah}, the LORD{*jehovah} raised them up a deliverer{*"savior" as several translations put it}, Ehud the son of Gera, a Benjamite, a man lefthanded: and by him the children of Israel sent a present unto Eglon the king of Moab.

Even jesus knew who the saving comes from
King James Version
Heb 5:7Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;

Ps 28:8Jehovah is a strength for his people; He is a stronghold, bringing grand salvation to his anointed one
* we well know that jesus is the one anointed to be messiah by jehovah!

I've now established that jehovah is the savior and he appoints whoso ever he wishes to act as savior for any purpose he wants that person to act as. so how did jesus become our savior ? The scriptures answers:
[b]King James Version
1Jo 4:14And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.[/color]
King James Version
Ac 5:31Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

SO SOLITE3, CAN YOU SEE WHO MADE JESUS TO BE OUR SAVIOR, THE ONE WHO APPOINTED JESUS AS OUR SAVIOR IS THE ONE WHO COULD SAVE US, JEHOVAH , THE ALMIGHTY GOD, THE FATHER AND GOD OF JESUS AND HIS FOLLOWERS.

Knowing who God is and who he appointed as our savior the apostles could say this :
King James Version
Tit 1:4To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from {1}God the Father and {2}the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.
*hope you remember the two persons jesus said we should have knowledge of in john 17:3

King James Version
Re 7:9, 10After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;10And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

King James Version
Joh 3:16 [color=blue]For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
STUDY THE SCRIPTURES SOLITE3, GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IT'S TELLING YOU.

Jehovah urge the Israelites not to bow down unto anyother god nor serve them.

Exodus 23:24 Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images.

Who are we to bow to and every tongue confesse?

Isaiah 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 

2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Shalom
you would have understood better if you had studied who gave that command to bow to jesus, why such command was given and who receives the glory when such command is carried out.
jehovah commanded that every knee bows to him, jehovah later commanded that every knee should bow to his son who he had exalted to his right hand and given him a name above all others, with such action to his own glory, you read those verses but you could still not comprehend cus you read it only because you are looking for similarities.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=dolphinheart post=50441717]

@ solite3

I'm telling you, with scriptural evidence that jesus is not the almighty God, and that jesus is not jehovah!, and I've evidence which you could not respond to .
there are no such evidences, it is all based on your false derived analogy.

I know you wish this to be reality, but it is just part of your wild imaginations, you can believe it all you want.
As to the scriptures, Ive posted several I've studied, you could not respond to them. You always look for excuses instead .
it is the reality many witnesses are picking up their bibles and finding out the truth for themselves.
You always question God's word but you have never question your organisation but instead follow them blindly.

I've repeatedly told you, study the scriptures and stop reading the bible with the [b]aim of looking for similarities, [/b]such practises does not help cus it cannot stand further examinations.
Jehovah at times send people to act as saviors.
[b]King James Version
Ne 9:27Therefore thou deliveredst them into the hand of their enemies, who vexed them: and in the time of their trouble, when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and according to thy manifold mercies thou gavest them saviours, who saved them out of the hand of their enemies.
@ bold is that an excuse or what? You could not refute it hence you are begging the question.

The Israelites never referred to any of those as their saviour.
Jesus is universally held as the saviour of Christians a glory that clearly belong to God.

I've now established that jehovah is the savior and he appoints whoso ever he wishes to act as savior for any purpose he wants that person to act as. so how did jesus become our savior ? The scriptures answers:
King James Version
1Jo 4:14And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.[/color]
King James Version
Ac 5:31Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
[
you barely know, what you are saying. Jehovah appointed moses to lead the children of Israel out of Egypt but was there any time moses was given the title "Saviour of Israel", so Mr dolphinheart Jehovah God is the one to be acknowledged as "the Saviour of Israel" he cannot share this glory with any other!

SOLITE3, CAN YOU SEE WHO MADE JESUS TO BE OUR SAVIOR, THE ONE WHO APPOINTED JESUS AS OUR SAVIOR IS THE ONE WHO COULD SAVE US, JEHOVAH , THE ALMIGHTY GOD, THE FATHER AND GOD OF JESUS AND HIS FOLLOWERS.

Knowing who God is and who he appointed as our savior the apostles could say this :
King James Version
Tit 1:4To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from {1}God the Father and {2}the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.
*hope you remember the two persons jesus said we should have knowledge of in john 17:3
Jesus bears the title "Saviour".
2 Peter 1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

King James Version
Re 7:9, 10After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;10And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

King James Version
Joh 3:16 [color=blue]For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
STUDY THE SCRIPTURES SOLITE3, GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IT'S TELLING YOU.
dolphinheart I know the Father is a distinct person from the son.

you would have understood better if you had studied who gave that command to bow to jesus, why such command was given and who receives the glory when such command is carried out.
jehovah commanded that every knee bows to him, jehovah later commanded that every knee should bow to his son who he had exalted to his right hand and given him a name above all others, with such action to his own glory, you read those verses but you could still not comprehend cus you read it only because you are looking for similarities.

By this post you have called God a liar when he told you he does not share his glory with another.

Isaiah 48:11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.

You have made God a liar by claiming he said one thing in the old testament and make a you turn in the new testament!

Stop trying to twist God's word.

These verses totally expose your lie.
Again,

Isaiah 45:15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.

2 Peter 3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
@ solite3, I do not know why you deliberately alter your quotes so that one cannot quote you directly, probably you do not want to be quoted.

there are no such evidences, it is all based on your false derived analogy.
ill show you the evidence again, let's see if you could contradict it.

EVIDENCE 1: WHO THE SCRIPTURES IDENTIFY AS THE MOST HIGH AND JESUS' RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MOST HIGH

The scriptures identify Jehovah as the "most high", this fact is not derived, it is straight out of the scriptures!
 King James Version
Ps 83:18That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth

Jehovah also refers to himself as the almighty God, hence he has no God above him!
Ex 6:3 [color=blue]And I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as God Almighty, but with regard to my name Jehovah I did not make myself known to them.

The scriptures call jehovah the "most high God," this is not derived, it is a fact!
Ge 14:22 But Aʹbram said to the king of Sodʹom: “I raise my hand in an oath to Jehovah the Most High God, Maker of heaven and earth,
Ps 97:9 For you, O Jehovah, are the Most High over all the earth; You are exalted far above all other gods.

I have used the scriptures to identify who the most high is, now does the scripture say Jesus is the most high like it emphatically say that Jehovah is the most high? The answer is NO!, this is a fact, it is not derived, no where did the scripture say Jesus is most high God!

But does the scripture identify Jesus' relationship to the most high? The answer is YES!
look at the verses below:
[b]King James Version
Lu 1:32He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest:{most high} and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

*Jesus is son of the most high , he is not the most high.

King James Version
Mr 5:7And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

SOLITE3, WITH THE EVIDENCE ABOVE, IT IS CLEAR THAT JESUS IS NOT THE MOST HIGH GOD, BUT THE SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, AND SINCE THE MOST HIGH GOD IS JEHOVAH, THEN JESUS IS NOT JEHOVAH!

EVIDENCE 2: PERSONALITY
 2Sa 22:14Then Jehovah began to thunder from heaven; The Most High made his voice heard.
The verse says concerning the most high, he "made his voice heard". This emphasises the fact that the most high(who we had identified as Jehovah) is one person, not a multiple person, therefore Jesus and the father cannot both be Jehovah.

EVIDENCE 3: POSITION
THE SCRIPTURES TELLS US THAT Jesus SITS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE MAJESTY ON HIGH!, this majesty is identified as God almighty. Jehovah. Visions, prophesies and even Jesus himself has identified this one as not the same person as Jesus! .Jesus IS NOT THE SAME PERSON WITH THE ONE HE IS SITTING BESIDE!

[b]Ps 110:1 Jehovah declared to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.”

The verse above has identified one of the two persons David mentioned here, one of them is Jehovah, who told the lord( who the next scriptures will identify as jesus).
LOOK CAREFULLY AT THE NEXT VERSES AND SEE HOW THE SCRIPTURES MENTION THE TWO OF THEM IN RELATION TO DAVIDS PROPHECY.

[b]Ro 8:34Who will condemn them? Christ Jesus is the one who died, yes, more than that the one who was raised up, who is at the right hand of God and who also pleads for us.
Eph 1:20which he exercised toward Christ when he raised him up from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places,
Heb 8:1Now this is the main point of what we are saying: We have such a high priest as this, and he has sat down at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens,
Heb 12:2as we look intently at the Chief Agent and Perfecter of our faith, Jesus. For the joy that was set before him he endured a torture stake, despising shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

the above verses gives us the following info!
1.Jesus is the one David prophesied above and he sat down at the right hand of God.
* Jesus is pleading, from who? If Jesus is jehovah, then he should be almighty God, almighty God does not plead from anyone!
2. The one who sits on the throne is called the most high, the one who sits on the throne is identified as Jehovah, how come you feel that the one who is told to sit at his right hand is also Jehovah wow!. is jehovah talking to himself when David recorded that prophecy?

EVIDENCE 4: PROPHECY
Jehovah prophesied about Jesus, jehovah did not prophecy about himself. In his prophecy about Jesus, jehovah called Jesus is servant, he said "my servant", showing that jehovah is a different person from Jesus!

[b]Isa 42:1 Look! My servant, whom I support! My chosen one, whom I have approved! I have put my spirit in him; He will bring justice to the nations.
Isa 52:13 Look! My servant will act with insight. He will be raised up high, He will be elevated and greatly exalted.[/color]

To confirm that Jesus is the one jehovah is referring to, see the fulfillment here: Isa 49:7,, Lu 9:35,, Mt 3:17,, Joh 6:27,, 2Pe 1:17,, isa 61:1,, Mt 3:16,, Mt 12:15-18

SOLITE3, I HAVE SHOWN YOU THE EVIDENCE ONCE AGAIN!

it is the reality many witnesses are picking up their bibles and finding out the truth for themselves.
You always question God's word but you have never question your organisation but instead follow them blindly.
and they keep growing daily.
I no not question God's word, I study them and try to come to an accurate knowledge of the truth, I DNT look for similarities, neither do I act as if I DNT see the verses when it is being quoted to me.
@ bold is that an excuse or what? You could not refute it hence you are begging the question.
the statement, Jehovah at times send people to act as saviors." and the scripture used to support it (Ne 9:27) are true, therefore i do need to refute it!

The Israelites never referred to any of those as their saviour.
Jesus is universally held as the saviour of Christians a glory that clearly belong to God.
get serious! , did Jehovah give the Israelites saviors as recorded in the scriptures? Yes
what did the scripture call those who jehovah used tO save the Israelites ? saviors!
If you like, carry the title "savior " on your forehead, you are not one if you DNT fulfill the reasons why God told you to be a savior!
I've shown you that Jehovah uses anyone he so wishes to be a savior, you are waiting for them to be given title before they are called savior!
Jehovah is presently using Jesus to save mankind!, all of Jesus actions, including that of saving people is to God's glory!

you barely know, what you are saying. Jehovah appointed moses to lead the children of Israel out of Egypt but was there any time moses was given the title "Saviour of Israel", so Mr dolphinheart Jehovah God is the one to be acknowledged as "the Saviour of Israel" he cannot share this glory with any other!
Not only do I know what I'm saying, I also quoted from the scriptures to support and confirm what I'm saying.
It is a fact that Jehovah sent saviors to save the isrealites in time past, it is also a fact, supported by the scriptures that jehovah sent Jesus to save us, that is why Jesus is our savior!.
Jehovah directs and provides all the saving acts.

[b]Jg 3:9When the Israelites called to Jehovah for help, color=blue]Jehovah raised up a savior[/color] to rescue the Israelites, Othʹni·el the son of Keʹnaz, the younger brother of Caʹleb.

Jg 2:16So Jehovah would raise up judges who would save them from the hand of their plunderers.

Jg 2:18Whenever Jehovah did raise up judges for them, Jehovah would be with the judge and save them from the hand of their enemies all the days of the judge; for Jehovah was moved to pity over their groaning caused by those who oppressed them and those who were treating them abusively.

Jg 3:15Then the Israelites called to Jehovah for help, so Jehovah raised up for them a savior, Eʹhud the son of Geʹra, a Benʹja·min·ite who was left-handed. In time the Israelites sent tribute through him to Egʹlon the king of Moʹab.

Isa 19:20It will be for a sign and for a witness to Jehovah of armies in the land of Egypt; for they will cry out to Jehovah because of the oppressors, and he will send them a savior, a grand one, who will save them.

Lu 2:11For today there was born to you in David’s city a savior, who is Christ the Lord.

Ac 5:31 God exalted this one as Chief Agent and Savior to his right hand, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins.

Ac 13:23According to his promise, from the offspring of this man, God has brought to Israel a savior, Jesus.

Jesus bears the title "Saviour".
2 Peter 1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
savior is a title? wow!, let's say it's a title, this is why Jesus bears it!
[b]1Jo 4:14In addition, we ourselves have seen and are bearing witness that the Father has sent his Son as Savior of the world.

dolphinheart I know the Father is a distinct person from the son. 
By this post you have called God a liar when he told you he does not share his glory with another.

Isaiah 48:11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.

You have made God a liar by claiming he said one thing in the old testament and make a you turn in the new testament!

Stop trying to twist God's word.
READ THE SCRIPTURES , when the command was given by God, whO does the glory of such command go to, the anserver is, to God who does not share his glory.
bowing to Jesus is following the command of the one who gave it!, who receives the glory!

These verses totally expose your lie.
Again,

Isaiah 45:15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.

2 Peter 3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
one person gave the commands, one person receives the glory when the command is carried out !

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:44am On Oct 24, 2016
Hypocritical as you are, hypocritical you stay, haven't you realised dolphinheart we worship two different God's, firstly you tell me the bible I use the 'King James is false, and there's no truth found in the King James bible? Nor in any other bibles-But it appears when it's time for you to answer any questions the first bible you run too, is the King James and other bibles, but not your own NWT bible.
Is there a purpose to this? Or is there some missing truth to it.
Lets start with the New World Translation bible, it doesn't hold much truth about God, because year after year your organisation keeps on taken the truth away from the people who are truly seeking after Him. Lets be honest? This is the many reasons you can't use your bible.
Dolphinheart claims the King James bible has false teachings? And yet your bible holds verses that match up with the King James
{2 Peter 1:1} To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and savour Jesus Christ-for example, so does this mean your bible is also false? Is this why you refuse to use your bible in any of your arguments??
Shouldn't you be producing your bible, and prove to me, what is truth, instead of sharing your own claims, lie upon lies?
Hypocritical..

God's Name is "I am" In your New World Translation bible his name is Jehovah, all what I choose. NWT {Exodus 3:14 God said to Moses I will become what I choose to become, and He added, this is what you are to say to the Israelite's I WILL BECOME "HAS SENT ME TO YOU?}
It doesn't matter what Name people call God-His real Name is "I Am" Your bible just shows God chooses to become- I Am what I Am.
Maybe the Jews didn't speak English, it doesn't matter-what language, the Jews Called God YHVH-YHWH not Jehovah" yeh" the English version is Yahweh, it's still not Jehovah, or should we say "in Hebrew they called His Name El, Eloah, Elohim, Not Jehovah"
You really want to argue the truth-but yet you haven't produce any proof what is your truth.
All you have done is argue my bible and the rest of other bibles, and you haven't yet produced your own-aren't you a Jehovah witness-that you only preach your magazines through out the nations, because your bible shows evidence your scholars have either copied other bibles in the makings. and here you are arguing with me about the King James bible.
You believe that their is one God, you do well, even the demons believe.

Truly the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, isn't the same God you have, your God refuses to save lives.
My God the Almighty Jesus who shed His blood on the cross for us all to save us for eternity, a Child a Mother or a Father "His blood saved lives" [
Your god' is a murder from the beginning. Satan came to kill, steal and destroy-what more can I say?
dolphinheart:

TRUMP
1. Everything is not from the NWT, you like using this line as an excuse when confronted with verses you can't counter or explain, expecially with verses that expose you. If I use the NWT, you will complain, if I don't , you will still complain.

2. someone who is sure of what he is saying will provide facts to support his view that the scriptures quoted( that is, the verses I posted to show you that jesus is not jehovah is rigged, you could not point to even one verse among all those verses I quoted and show how it is rigged!

3. when you are being shown the truth from the scriptures, you will always find excuse.

you have done an online poll on who believes who instead of taking out time to examine the scriptures posted to you. This goes to show that you aim is to find fault with wateva means possible instead of examining the truth from the scriptures.

you like talking about mundane issues, using derogatory words

1. you are not the one , neither are you in a position to determine my outcome.

2. yes , the Jews never called their God Jehovah, jehovah is English and the Jews did not speak English.

3. you statement about the Jews not using vowels shows you know nothing about the issue you are talking about. THE HEBREW USED VOWELS IN THEIR SPEECH.

4. It is quite evident that you could not counter or find fault with the scriptures and explanations giving to you. When we read the prophecies given by Jehovah about jesus we realise that Jehovah and jesus are two different persons. Jehovah called jesus his servant and listed things he will do for that servant and what that servant will do for him.
If David had known the name that will be given to the Messiah, the one who God anointed and told to sit at his right side, David would probably had said "Jehovah said to jesus"!

In Stephens vision, he saw two persons, one who he said was God, the other he identified as jesus who was standing beside God. The visions of Stephen goes along with all the prophecies of jesus being at the right hand of the most high.

I'll like to ask you a question, even though I know you wunt answer cus the answer will expose you.

Daniel 7:13 says : 3I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

plS tell, who is the son of man and who is the ancient of days?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
brocab:
Hypocritical as you are, hypocritical you stay, haven't you realised dolphinheart we worship two different God's, firstly you tell me the bible I use the 'King James is false, and there's no truth found in the King James bible? Nor in any other bibles-But it appears when it's time for you to answer you use the King James and other bibles, but not your own NWT. Why is that? Is it because your bible doesn't hold the truth about God, because year after year your organisation keeps on taken the truth away from the people who are truly seeking after God.
Always, at all times, your ways and aim become easily manifest, once your false theories has been exposed you quickly try to change the issue , it's now about translations issues when you realised you could not counter those verses that exposed you, that told you who Jehovah is.

Your mind is playing games with you, hence you make accusations that was created from your imaginations, if I asked you to show prove and state where I said "there is no truth found in the king James version", you will not be able to, you will either start blabbing or change the issue once again.
If I use the king James, you will have issues with it, if I use the NWT, you will have issues with it, if I use both, you will still have issues with it. You will not state if the verse quoted was wrong or right, you will just create issues with the use of any translation that is used to expose your false doctrines.

Your very own claims is the King James bible has false teachings? Shouldn't you be producing to me your bible, and prove to me, what is truth, instead of sharing your own claims, lie upon lies?
Hypocrite..
Are the verses quoted to you from the kjv containing false teachings?, if yes let us know, but if no, then why don't you accept the words as quoted to you from the kjv?, you create issues with my use of the translation that you accepted just so that you don't respond to the truth found in the verses quoted to you from that same translation.

Your bible keeps on changing year after year-your so called scholars are men without the Spirit of God, not even you have His Spirit.

let me show you good examples of change, let's see if you will explain them:

acts 3:26
King James Bible
Unto you first God, [color=blue]having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

If we look at the verse in the new king James version, the sentence has been altered, given a different sentence with different meaning!

Acts 3:26New King James Version (NKJV)
26 To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities.”

"son" or "servant", a beg tell us which one is correct and which is false!.

Let's look at another verse

King James Bible
Thou hast multiplied the nation, and not increased the joy: they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, and as menrejoice when they divide the spoil.

Isaiah 9:3New King James Version (NKJV)
3 You have multiplied the nation
And increased its joy;
They rejoice before You
According to the joy of harvest

Even a blind man can see that their is difference in sentence and meaning from those two versions of the king james, pls tell us , was their joy increased or not?
I can bet it that you will not answer!

God's Name is "I am" In your bible his name is Jehovah, it doesn't matter what Name people call God-His real Name is "I Am" Maybe the Jews didn't speak English, it doesn't matter-what language, the Jews Called God YHVH-YHWH not Jehovah" yeh" the English version is Yahweh, it's still not Jehovah, or should we say "in Hebrew they called His Name El, Eloah, Elohim, Not Jehovah"[/color]
Let the scriptures{ENGLISH VERSION} tell us God's name:

Ps 83:18 May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.
King James Version
Ps 83:18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

King James Version
Ex 6:3And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them

Isa 42:8 I am Jehovah. That is my name; I give my glory to no one else, Nor my praise to graven images.

CONTINUE TO FIND FAULT WITH THOSE SCRIPTURES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO SO, BUT IT WUNT CHANGE THE TRUTH.

You really want to argue the truth-but yet you haven't produce any proof what is your truth.
all those verses you can't respond to are not truth? are not proof?

All you have done is argue my bible and the rest of other bibles, and you haven't yet produced your own-aren't you a Jehovah witness-that you only preach your magazines through out the nations, and here you are arguing with me about the King James bible.
You believe that their is one God, you do well, even the demons believe.
who is arguing with you about the kjv, you are the one having issues with it! , you refuse to accept it's content when it's being quoted to you. You use such issues to change the topic, but it does not matter, those verses had already exposed you. It tells you who Jehovah is and how Jehovah relates with jesus.

Truly the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, isn't the same God you have, your God refuses to save lives to give Blood.
My God the Almighty Jesus shed His blood on the cross for us all to save us for eternity, a Child a Mother or a Father "His blood saved lives" [
Your god' is a murder from the beginning. Satan came to kill, steal and destroy-what more can I say?
can your blood save for eternity? no!.

who is the God of the isrealities , he is the same God that jesus called our God and his God, the same God worshipped by the disciples, not a three person in one God!

[b]Joh 20:17Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”

1Co 11:3 But I want you to know that the head of every man is the Christ; in turn, the head of a woman is the man; in turn, the head of the Christ is God.

Eph 1:17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the accurate knowledge of him.

Col 1:3 We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you,

1Co 8:6 there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.

MY GOD IS THE FATHER, JEHOVAH, THE MOST HIGH, ALMIGHTY GOD, THE FATHER AND GOD OF JESUS, THE HEAD OF JESUS, THE ONE WHO JESUS IS SUBJECTED TO![/b]

Jesus is the one who mediates between us and my God, and pleads on our behalf!.

note: As noted Earlier and which you had always always proved me right all the time, you always run away from questions and issues that exposed you, you still refused to respond to this question!

"I'll like to ask you a question, even though I know you wunt answer cus the answer will expose you.

plS tell, who is the son of man and who is the ancient of days?"

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dolpinheart wrote this at 4:24 on Oct 22 1. you will not answer questions ,expecially when the answers prove your doctrine to be false
My doctrine comes straight out of the king James bible-if this isn't calling the King James a false bible, what is?
Dolphinheart once again-12:25 today-Your mind is playing games with you, hence you make accusations that was created from your imaginations, if I asked you to show prove and state where I said "there is no truth found in the king James version", you will not be able to, you will either start blabbing or change the issue once again.
Well I say-Proven as it is proven-liar..
Next time you answer me use your own bible-since you claim the king James doctrine has false teachings.
I like this one both bibles the king James and the New World Translation line up together In
{2 Peter 1:1} for example. To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and savour Jesus Christ.
Both bibles line up together-then this must prove you bible is false too....
No wonder you JW's never use your bibles when witnessing, but use your magazines.
dolphinheart:

Always, at all times, your ways and aim become easily manifest, once your false theories has been exposed you quickly try to change the issue , it's now about translations issues when you realised you could not counter those verses that exposed you, that told you who Jehovah is.

Your mind is playing games with you, hence you make accusations that was created from your imaginations, if I asked you to show prove and state where I said "there is no truth found in the king James version", you will not be able to, you will either start blabbing or change the issue once again.
If I use the king James, you will have issues with it, if I use the NWT, you will have issues with it, if I use both, you will still have issues with it. You will not state if the verse quoted was wrong or right, you will just create issues with the use of any translation that is used to expose your false doctrines.

Are the verses quoted to you from the kjv containing false teachings?, if yes let us know, but if no, then why don't you accept the words as quoted to you from the kjv?, you create issues with my use of the translation that you accepted just so that you don't respond to the truth found in the verses quoted to you from that same translation.

let me show you good examples of change, let's see if you will explain them:

King James Bible
Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

If we look at the verse in the new king James version, the sentence has been altered, given a different sentence with different meaning!

26 To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities.”

King James Bible
Thou hast multiplied the nation, and not increased the joy: they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, and as menrejoice when they divide the spoil.

And increased its joy;
They rejoice before You

Even a blind man can see that their is difference in sentence and meaning from those two versions of the king james, pls tell us , was their joy increased or not?
I can bet it that you will not answer!

Let the scriptures{ENGLISH VERSION} tell us God's name:

[b]Ps 83:18 May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.
King James Version
Ps 83:18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

King James Version
Ex 6:3And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them

Isa 42:8 I am Jehovah. That is my name; I give my glory to no one else, Nor my praise to graven images.

CONTINUE TO FIND FAULT WITH THOSE SCRIPTURES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO SO, BUT IT WUNT CHANGE THE TRUTH.

all those verses you can't respond to are not truth? are not proof?

who is arguing with you about the kjv, you are the one having issues with it! , you refuse to accept it's content when it's being quoted to you. You use such issues to change the topic, but it does not matter, those verses had already exposed you. It tells you who Jehovah is and how Jehovah relates with jesus.

can your blood save for eternity? no!.

who is the God of the isrealities , he is the same God that jesus called our God and his God, the same God worshipped by the disciples, not a three person in one God!

[b]Joh 20:17Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”

1Co 11:3 But I want you to know that the head of every man is the Christ; in turn, the head of a woman is the man; in turn, the head of the Christ is God.

Eph 1:17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the accurate knowledge of him.

Col 1:3 We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you,

1Co 8:6 there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.

MY GOD IS THE FATHER, JEHOVAH, THE MOST HIGH, ALMIGHTY GOD, THE FATHER AND GOD OF JESUS, THE HEAD OF JESUS, THE ONE WHO JESUS IS SUBJECTED TO!

Jesus is the one who mediates between us and my God, and pleads on our behalf!.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
Good to see you back bro: [quote author=solite3 post=50448020][/quote]
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
brocab:
Good to see you back bro:
me too bro. Thnk God for spearing our lives, I just saw this thread again so I decided to coming in.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
Great let us once again work together with the Lords team, and knock the socks of the enemy.
solite3:
me too bro. Thnk God for spearing our lives, I just saw this thread again so I decided to coming in.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
brocab:
Dolpinheart wrote this at 4:24 on Oct 22 1. you will not answer questions ,expecially when the answers prove your doctrine to be false
My doctrine comes straight out of the king James bible-if this isn't calling the King James a false bible, what is?
I've used the scriptures to show your doctrine to be false, up till now you could not respond to those verses quoted to you.

Dolphinheart once again-12:25 today-Your mind is playing games with you, hence you make accusations that was created from your imaginations, if I asked you to show prove and state where I said "there is no truth found in the king James version", you will not be able to, you will either start blabbing or change the issue once again.
Well I say-Proven as it is proven-liar..
Next time you answer me use your own bible-since you claim the king James doctrine has false teachings.
you have proven me to be right once more, you could not provide where I made such statement, you like to spew out accusations that only exist in your mind, when asked to provide proof, you will start babbling!.
you have now started trying to adjust your accusations about what you claim I said, continue o!
you always have problems with wateva translation I use , that the only way you could try to change the topic and refuse to answer the question or examine the scriptures quoted to you!

I like this one both bibles the king James and the New World Translation line up together In {2 Peter 1:1} for example. To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and savour Jesus Christ.
stop liking selected scriptures, stop rejecting scriptures when it's posted to you, examine them and come to a better understanding. stop looking for scriptures that you think you can alter it's meaning to give support to your derived doctrines.

JESUS, THE SCRIPTURES, THE APOSTLES AND GOD HIMSELF HAS TOLD US IN SEVERAL PLACES AND DIRECTLY WHO OUR GOD IS. HE IS JEHOVAH, THE ALMIGHTY GOD, THE FATHER AND GOD OF JESUS , THE HEAD OF JESUS, THE MOST HIGH GOD!

Both bibles line up together-then this must prove you bible is false too....
see excuse for your refusal to accept those scriptures.

No wonder you JW's never use your bibles when witnessing, but use your magazines.
Liar!, trying to change the issue again!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by warmachine(m): 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
pappy2000:
Jw girl is so much in love with me, she pleaded with me that I should change to Jw which I bluntly refused she said I should change to Jw for a moment then I can change later, I was planning of secretly leaving her, is it that God is telling me something to marry her

Brother don't be decieved!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by warmachine(m): 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
I liken the Trinity to Government.... U all know there three arms of government... Judiciary, legislative and executive!... Christ is like the legislative, the Spirit is the executive and God the Father the Judiciary(God is Judge)...the Word which is the Christ Had to exist on earth before the outpouring of the spirit...so also in our lives...u have to believe and have the word in ur heart via meditation(that's what God meant when said to Joshua "this book of the law shall not depart from thy mouth only then shall you have good sucess)...when word is in your heart the Spirit will act on it...mind you the Spirit has been giving to all who believe...but the problem is that we don't have the word in our hearts..most of us cram the Word(memorize) without meditating..meditation is the key!

To my JW folks...I love you guys...but I want you to know that the Word is truth...Jesus said I and the Father are One...is it wrong for you to call the legislative arm of government,government ?no!...of coz they are government!.... Even you as being is triune...comprising of body,soul and spirit!...so can u say the body or soul or spirit is not you...no!!!...they are all you...both separately and together.... I hope our eyes are open

True faith is not by being nice or good...its by accepting the word...
I want you to know this was message was inspired by Gods Spirit...ask God to open your eyes

And remember God does not nothing without His word and Spirit...His Spirit acts on the Word!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
cool
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:57am On Oct 25, 2016
So what is it? Is the King James doctrine false or is it not false? lets show the world you don't believe in any of the bibles, either from the King James, nor your own New World Translation Bible.
But if you are referring to the doctrine brocab speaks off-then you are referring to the King James version, and if the scriptures I give are false then the truth of this matter is, you aren't a true believer in Christ, full stop....But a false prophet.

Lets turn to the "Old" and the "New" Testaments Starting with {Joel 2:32 from the "Old" to the "New" that lines together with Acts 2:21 and Romans 10:13 who ever calls upon the Name of the Lord shall be saved}
The New World Translation bible agrees!
Now Lets look further, {Isaiah 44:6 from the "Old" refers Himself as the First and the Last, now the "New" Revelation 1:8 and 17 Jesus refers Himself He is the Alpha and the omega the First and the Last}
Again the New World Translation agrees!
Now lets turn into {Zechariah 12:10 From the "Old" The Lord said they will look on me who they have pierced. This is obviously Jesus speaking, we are still reading the "Old" Psalms 22:16, now the "New" John 19:34 and with this same passage from Zachariah appears again in Revelation 1:7}
And the New World Translation agrees!
Lets look a little deeper! Who Christ really is? {Luke 1:35 And the Angel said to her {Mary} the Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will over shadow you, therefore also the Holy one who is to be born "Doplhinheart Listen" "WILL BE "CALLED" THE SON OF GOD" It is as plain as it sounds He will be "CALLED" the Son of God-NOT THAT HE IS THE SON OF GOD}
And again THE NEW WORLD TRANSLATION BIBLE agrees. JESUS WAS "CALLED THE SON OF GOD, NOT HE IS "THE SON OF GOD!
So come on now "Dolphinheart tell the world you disagree, even your own bible lies against your truth...
It's like this, the bible was written for Children to understand, the bible is so simple, it doesn't take rocket science to understand it, all we need is the Holy Spirit to teach us the word of God. The Angel is directly saying-He is "Called" the Son of God, "not that He is the Son of God.
"The Angel said it, as plain as it sounds ,Jesus was to be "Called" the Son of God, Jesus actually made Himself up a nick name, like me, I called myself Brocab, but it doesn't mean I am. I have a real name.. Jesus also Has His real Name. I Am, who I Am.
dolphinheart:

I've used the scriptures to show your doctrine to be false, up till now you could not respond to those verses quoted to you.

you have proven me to be right once more, you could not provide where I made such statement, you like to spew out accusations that only exist in your mind, when asked to provide proof, you will start babbling!.
you have now started trying to adjust your accusations about what you claim I said, continue o!
you always have problems with wateva translation I use , that the only way you could try to change the topic and refuse to answer the question or examine the scriptures quoted to you!

stop liking selected scriptures, stop rejecting scriptures when it's posted to you, examine them and come to a better understanding. stop looking for scriptures that you think you can alter it's meaning to give support to your derived doctrines.

JESUS, THE SCRIPTURES, THE APOSTLES AND GOD HIMSELF HAS TOLD US IN SEVERAL PLACES AND DIRECTLY WHO OUR GOD IS. HE IS JEHOVAH, THE ALMIGHTY GOD, THE FATHER AND GOD OF JESUS , THE HEAD OF JESUS, THE MOST HIGH GOD!

see excuse for your refusal to accept those scriptures.

Liar!, trying to change the issue again!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:56am On Oct 25, 2016
I have heard this story before-this happened to a friend of mine, and he was convinced by a JW female too, he himself was falling in love with one of them. He would describe her as she was standing in front of me, later I managed to meet her and she was beautiful, but the problem is, She is obeying her Master Elders, she didn't feel the same way my friend felt. Matter of fact she was cold.
Her family history, have been in this game since the JW's had started their businesses. Can't you see-She's trained to pick up new Christians {suckers} like you.

Their Church is full of lies and wonders-your story's matches up with my old friend, she wouldn't accept him, she was playing with his feelings, She was using her beauty, she would watch him fall in love with Her-she played the game, she would give him a smile or maybe a look or two-but the story ends like this? Not until he joined up with their organisation.
Then She moves on, on to the next new Christian, this is a Game to her-she's been trained all her life, she is either already Married, or She has someone else in mind. Once you take your mind of Christ, as soon as you join she dumps you, "Clean.
My friend was falling, like you have fell, "from the love of Christ" you yourself fell in love with the Antichrist. The Scarlet Woman {Revelation 17 portrays a Harlot, Purple and Scarlet who conducted her business with the Kings of the Earth}
Are we not Kings and Priest on the Earth {Revelation 1:6}
Listen once you believe in Christ and become a born again believer-their's no turning back, but if your heart is more about your flesh-then all I can say is, you don't belong to Christ at all.
And if you are really a born again believer you wouldn't even think of marrying someone that belongs to any organisation that don't accept Christ in their hearts at all, Only Jehovah. So it's best for you to marry the Antichrist.
pappy2000:
Jw girl is so much in love with me, she pleaded with me that I should change to Jw which I bluntly refused she said I should change to Jw for a moment then I can change later, I was planning of secretly leaving her, is it that God is telling me something to marry her
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2016
Dolphinheart you know why you write so many verses, because you can't seem to accept the scriptures that are already in front of you, both are from the same bible the King James.
Jesus was Called to be the Son of God-the scriptures never said He is the Son of God. So who is He?
I admire you in ways of your anger, Can't you see it, I am also writing from the same bible as you, this just proves you are trying to read the bible without faith, but works only. Faith without works is dead..
It must take you all night to prove the bible verses I use are from the King James? Your anger shows-you haven't received the Spirit of God in your heart-this is why you are trying to work everything out from your mind. This is the flesh...
I don't answer most of your scriptures, only because none of them relate to the verses I produce to you from the same bible.. I already know, you don't know, the Spirit is always at war with the flesh.
We see things, that our flesh don't see, it's our faith with our works, see it. It's only the Spirit of God that opens up our hearts to know any truth.
And the truth in you does exist he is the Antichrist....You should ask him for the answers-not even he has the Spirit of God living inside of Him...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
brocab:
So what is it? Is the King James doctrine false or is it not false? lets show the world you don't believe in any of the bibles, either from the King James, nor your own New World Translation Bible.
excuse upon excuse, you will bring anything up just to avoid responding to the scriptures quoted to you!

But if you are referring to the doctrine brocab speaks off-then you are referring to the King James version, and if the scriptures I give are false then the truth of this matter is, you aren't a true believer in Christ, full stop....But a false prophet.
I have used the kjv to show you that your doctrine that Jesus is Jehovah is false! you could not respond to those scriptures ,neither could you find fault with the explanations given!

Lets turn to the "Old" and the "New" Testaments Starting with {Joel 2:32 from the "Old" to the "New" that lines together with Acts 2:21 and Romans 10:13 who ever calls upon the Name of the Lord shall be saved}
The New World Translation bible agrees!
Liar! look at what the verse said below:

Joe 2:32 And everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved; For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be those who escape, just as Jehovah has said, The survivors whom Jehovah calls.”

Like you said, Peter and Paul quoted from Joel's prophecy, but you had to alter their quote cus if you left the quote the way Joel said and recorded it, it will expose you. JOEL DID NOT SAY LORD, HE PRONOUNCED GOD NAME AND RECORDED IT THE WAY HEBREWS WRITE GOD'S NAME!
FOR YOU TO NOW THINK THAT PETER AND PAUL , WHEN QUOTING JOEL, ALTERED JOEL'S WORDS SHOWS HOW FAR YOU CAN GO TO DEFEND FALSE TEACHINGS!

Now Lets look further, {Isaiah 44:6 from the "Old" refers Himself as the First and the Last, now the "New" Revelation 1:8 and 17 Jesus refers Himself He is the Alpha and the omega the First and the Last}
it has been shown to you several times that rev 1:8 is talking about Jehovah, he is the almighty God, he said so and the scriptures tell us so. anytime I show you such verses, you always run away from examining it!, Rev 1:8 is not talking about Jesus!

Again the New World Translation agrees!
continue to lie , you can't even post the scriptures that you say agrees, you can't even state what it agrees!

Now lets turn into {Zechariah 12:10 From the "Old" The Lord said they will look on me who they have pierced. This is obviously Jesus speaking, we are still reading the "Old" Psalms 22:16, now the "New" John 19:34 and with this same passage from Zachariah appears again in Revelation 1:7}
And the New World Translation agrees!
you are a liar! The NWT did not say what you posted above . below is the true translation of Zechariah 12:10

Zec 12:10“I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the spirit of favor and supplication, and they will look to the one whom they pierced, and they will wail over him as they would wail over an only son; and they will grieve bitterly over him as they would grieve over a firstborn son.

EVEN YOU COULD NOT FAULT THE KJV ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TRUTH , LOOK WHAT IT RECORDED ABOUT ZECHARIAH PROPHECY!
[b]King James Version
Joh 19:37 And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.
WILL YOU DENY THE TRANSLATION YOU BELIEVE IN CUS IT TOLD YOU THE TRUTH, LET'S SEE WHAT YOU WILL SAY THAT THAT VERSE IN THE KJV IS NOT TRUE!

Lets look a little deeper! Who Christ really is? {Luke 1:35 And the Angel said to her {Mary} the Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will over shadow you, therefore also the Holy one who is to be born "Doplhinheart Listen" "WILL BE "CALLED" THE SON OF GOD" It is as plain as it sounds He will be "CALLED" the Son of God-NOT THAT HE IS THE SON OF GOD}
how can you wallow in such falsehood when the truth is in front of you.

[b]King James Version
Lu 1:32He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

King James Version
Mt 27:54Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

King James Version
1Jo 4:9In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

King James Version
Mt 16:16And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Mt 14:33Then those in the boat did obeisance to him, saying: “You really are God’s Son.”

Ac 9:20and immediately in the synagogues he began to preach about Jesus, that this one is the Son of God.

Heb 1:2 Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.

FINALLY FOR YOU BROCAB
King James Version
1Jo 4:15Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.[/b]

And again THE NEW WORLD TRANSLATION BIBLE agrees. JESUS WAS "CALLED THE SON OF GOD, NOT HE IS "THE SON OF GOD!
So come on now "Dolphinheart tell the world you disagree, even your own bible lies against your truth...
disagree with what? I've always told you to complete your statements. As to the false doctrines you are trying to show, you can see once again it's being debunked and you have been found a liar!, you could not even quote those scriptures cus you wanted to lie!.

It's like this, the bible was written for Children to understand, the bible is so simple, it doesn't take rocket science to understand it, all we need is the Holy Spirit to teach us the word of God. The Angel is directly saying-He is "Called" the Son of God, "not that He is the Son of God.
"The Angel said it, as plain as it sounds ,Jesus was to be "Called" the Son of God, Jesus actually made Himself up a nick name, like me, I called myself Brocab, but it doesn't mean I am. I have a real name.. Jesus also Has His real Name. I Am, who I Am.

Jesus gave himself a nick name? wow! what false thoughts will you not formulate!

WELL JEHOVAH HIMSELF , IN FULFILLING HIS PROPHECY GIVEN TO ISAIAH ABOUT JESUS HIS SERVANT SAID THIS!

King James Version
Mt 3:17And lo a voice from heaven, saying, THIS IS MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
brocab:
Great let us once again work together with the Lords team, and knock the socks of the enemy.
Amen
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
You will never understand the truth-it shows the Spirit of the Lord is to far advanced for your little mind, until you receive the Spirit of God, you will never understand the Word of God.
The Word Of God is right in front of you, just because you can't see the Words, it doesn't mean the Words isn't there.
He sent His Spirit to teach us about Him, No-one has seen God at anytime, God is Spirit-when we worship we must worship in Spirit and in truth {John 4:23}
He teaches us in ways dealing with our normal lives, His ways is so simple, our flesh is so complicated to try and understand everything we do without Him.
With all your arguments, you are trying to override God's Word in the flesh, which of course you are using your own mind to calculate the scriptures.
Listen I have read all those scriptures you have produce in the King James bible, but to honest you are trying to work the bible out yourself without God in the picture, as I have said the bible is written psychically and spirituality. Jesus said "faith without works is dead.
You expect me to argue over the same bible, which I won't do-the bible is written for those who truly believe-its about love, it isn't about your silly fleshly arguments.
Jesus doesn't say one thing and say's another that go's against Himself {Word}. He had Chosen to be "Called the Son Of God". He also Called Himself I Am. {Luke 1:35, John 8:58}
Before Jesus was "CALLED THE SON OF GOD" Who was He? Not Jehovah as you believe it to be-He "CALLED" Himself I Am "Who I Am, He say's it again in {Exodus 3:14} Jesus can Call Himself Everything if He wanted too {Colossians 1:16}
EVERY SCRIPTURE WE HAVE SHARED TOGETHER YOU MANAGE TO FIND OTHER SCRIPTURES TO TRY AND TURN THE WORD OF GOD AGAINST ITSELF. Every scripture is equal with the other.
If your Elders scholars were Spirit filled Believers true Christians, the bible would stay the same "they wouldn't need to change it year after year removing or twisting the word of God.
Jesus wrote the truth about Himself in all the bible, He isn't lying against Himself?
You were taught from men without them having the Spirit, which is the flesh, which of course there's no back door into the Kingdom of God.
Us believers are up against the darkness and the principalities of this world every 24-7. And our flesh will always war against the Spirit. You must pull the speck out of your own eye-before you can pull the speck out of someone else's eye-Look what your flesh is doing against the Spirit. {Galatians 5:16-17}
You keep on refusing Him, because you have been taught by the JW a man made organisation that only started back in 1870, and the word of God has been around since time began. Think man" think about it, and you are trying to argue against the Word Of God in one bible the King James?
Your argument is over nothing, Jesus is recognised as Yahweh, El, Elohim, Jehovah, God, Jesus, I Am' who I Am etc..It doesn't matter they all mean the same..
dolphinheart:

excuse upon excuse, you will bring anything up just to avoid responding to the scriptures quoted to you!

I have used the kjv to show you that your doctrine that Jesus is Jehovah is false! you could not respond to those scriptures ,neither could you find fault with the explanations given!

Liar! look at what the verse said below:

Joe 2:32 And everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved; For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be those who escape, just as Jehovah has said, The survivors whom Jehovah calls.”

Like you said, Peter and Paul quoted from Joel's prophecy, but you had to alter their quote cus if you left the quote the way Joel said and recorded it, it will expose you. JOEL DID NOT SAY LORD, HE PRONOUNCED GOD NAME AND RECORDED IT THE WAY HEBREWS WRITE GOD'S NAME!
FOR YOU TO NOW THINK THAT PETER AND PAUL , WHEN QUOTING JOEL, ALTERED JOEL'S WORDS SHOWS HOW FAR YOU CAN GO TO DEFEND FALSE TEACHINGS!

it has been shown to you several times that rev 1:8 is talking about Jehovah, he is the almighty God, he said so and the scriptures tell us so. anytime I show you such verses, you always run away from examining it!, Rev 1:8 is not talking about Jesus!

continue to lie , you can't even post the scriptures that you say agrees, you can't even state what it agrees!

you are a liar! The NWT did not say what you posted above . below is the true translation of Zechariah 12:10

Zec 12:10“I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the spirit of favor and supplication, and they will look to the one whom they pierced, and they will wail over him as they would wail over an only son; and they will grieve bitterly over him as they would grieve over a firstborn son.

EVEN YOU COULD NOT FAULT THE KJV ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TRUTH , LOOK WHAT IT RECORDED ABOUT ZECHARIAH PROPHECY!
[b]King James Version
Joh 19:37 And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.
WILL YOU DENY THE TRANSLATION YOU BELIEVE IN CUS IT TOLD YOU THE TRUTH, LET'S SEE WHAT YOU WILL SAY THAT THAT VERSE IN THE KJV IS NOT TRUE!

how can you wallow in such falsehood when the truth is in front of you.

[b]King James Version
Lu 1:32He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

King James Version
Mt 27:54Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

King James Version
1Jo 4:9In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

King James Version
Mt 16:16And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Mt 14:33Then those in the boat did obeisance to him, saying: “You really are God’s Son.”

Ac 9:20and immediately in the synagogues he began to preach about Jesus, that this one is the Son of God.

Heb 1:2 Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.

FINALLY FOR YOU BROCAB
King James Version
1Jo 4:15Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.[/b]

disagree with what? I've always told you to complete your statements. As to the false doctrines you are trying to show, you can see once again it's being debunked and you have been found a liar!, you could not even quote those scriptures cus you wanted to lie!.

Jesus gave himself a nick name? wow! what false thoughts will you not formulate!

WELL JEHOVAH HIMSELF , IN FULFILLING HIS PROPHECY GIVEN TO ISAIAH ABOUT JESUS HIS SERVANT SAID THIS!

King James Version
Mt 3:17And lo a voice from heaven, saying, THIS IS MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2016
@ warmachine dont liken anything to government. From your illustration those who cannot reason will swallow inspired error. Only ONE personality holds all tiers of Government. Please explain Isaiah 33:22 For the LORD is our Judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our King....and relate it to James 4:12. Explaining who the only LORD there represent there.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
brocab:
You will never understand the truth-it shows the Spirit of the Lord is to far advanced for your little mind, until you receive the Spirit of God, you will never understand the Word of God.
The Word Of God is right in front of you, just because you can't see the Words, it doesn't mean the Words isn't there.
He sent His Spirit to teach us about Him, No-one has seen God at anytime, God is Spirit-when we worship we must worship in Spirit and in truth {John 4:23}
He teaches us in ways dealing with our normal lives, His ways is so simple, our flesh is so complicated to try and understand everything we do without Him.
With all your arguments, you are trying to override God's Word in the flesh, which of course you are using your own mind to calculate the scriptures.
Listen I have read all those scriptures you have produce in the King James bible, but to honest you are trying to work the bible out yourself without God in the picture, as I have said the bible is written psychically and spirituality. Jesus said "faith without works is dead.
You expect me to argue over the same bible, which I won't do-the bible is written for those who truly believe-its about love, it isn't about your silly fleshly arguments.
Jesus doesn't say one thing and say's another that go's against Himself {Word}. He had Chosen to be "Called the Son Of God". He also Called Himself I Am. {Luke 1:35, John 8:58}
Our ye propagator of false doctrine, I've show you what the scriptures said, you could not counter it!
The scriptures says "God sent his only begotten son" , you are implying God sent himself to be called God's son! wow!. you cant be God's son if you really are not God's son!
King James Version
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

The writer of mark knew who Jesus is :
[b]King James Version
Mr 1:1The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

God himself confirmed this to everyone:
King James Version
Lu 3:22And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Even the demons knew who Jesus is:
[b]King James Version
Lu 4:34Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God
King James Version
Lu 4:41And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ.

Even the centurion confirmed that in reality Jesus was the son of God!
Mt 27:54Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

GOD SENT HIS SON, HE DID NOT SEND SOMEONE WHO CALLED HIMSELF HIS SON!
King James Version
1Jo 4:9In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

EVEN PETER CONFIRMED WHO JESUS IS
King James Version
Mt 16:16And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Apart from the numerous times in which Jesus called the one in heaven his father he also confirmed his father to be his God!, confirming he is God's son, not just because he wants to be called so , but because he trully is God's son!
King James Version
Joh 20:17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Before Jesus was "CALLED THE SON OF GOD" Who was He? Not Jehovah as you believe it to be-He "CALLED" Himself I Am "Who I Am, He say's it again in {Exodus 3:14} Jesus can Call Himself Everything if He wanted too {Colossians 1:16}

King James Version
Ro 8:3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

the above verse teaches us that God dId not send someone who calls himself the son of God, God sent his own son, his only begotten son!

it was Jehovah that was talking to moses, not Jesus!
col 1:16 does not state that Jesus can call himself anything he wanted to!, why are you afraid to quote those verses!

EVERY SCRIPTURE WE HAVE SHARED TOGETHER YOU MANAGE TO FIND OTHER SCRIPTURES TO TRY AND TURN THE WORD OF GOD AGAINST ITSELF. Every scripture is equal with the other.

Scriptures help to explain scriptures, it is not to be used to contradict each other. examining all the scriptures that talk about God's son shows that jesus is called God's son because he REALLY AND TRULLY IS GODS SON, IT IS NOT A NICKNAME!

If your Elders scholars were Spirit filled Believers true Christians, the bible would stay the same "they wouldn't need to change it year after year removing or twisting the word of God.
proof you could not provide, look at this facts :

King James Bible
Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

26 To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities.”

King James Bible

And increased its joy;
They rejoice before You

I can bet it that you will not answer!, YOU KEEP ON TALKING ABOUT THE NWT WITHOUT PROVIDING ANY FACT, BUT WHEN SUCH ISSUES ARE RAISED ABOUT THE KJV WITH FACTS YOU GO MUTE!

Jesus wrote the truth about Himself in all the bible, He isn't lying against Himself?
Jesus did not write the bible!. Those who wrote the scriptures recorded the truth about Jesus, they know he is trully and really God's son, it is not a nickname given to or by the person God sent to mankind.
I BAFFLED AT YOUR BELIEF THAT JESUS IS NOT GODS SON!

You were taught from men without them having the Spirit, which is the flesh, which of course there's no back door into the Kingdom of God.
Us believers are up against the darkness and the principalities of this world every 24-7. And our flesh will always war against the Spirit. You must pull the speck out of your own eye-before you can pull the speck out of someone else's eye-Look what your flesh is doing against the Spirit. {Galatians 5:16-17}
You keep on refusing Him, because you have been taught by the JW a man made organisation that only started back in 1870, and the word of God has been around since time began. Think man" think about it, and you are trying to argue against the Word Of God in one bible the King James?
Your argument is over nothing, Jesus is recognised as Yahweh, El, Elohim, Jehovah, God, Jesus, I Am' who I Am etc..It doesn't matter they all mean the same..

pls , you who is being thought by the holy spirit
1. who is the son of man and who is the ancient of days as recorded in this verse.
King James Version
Da 7:13I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

2. is the son of man/ jesus the same person as God in Stephens vision!
King James Version
Ac 7:55But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
King James Version
Ac 7:56And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

3. who was the Lord that Jehovah was talking to in psalms 110:1
Ps 110:1Jehovah declared to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.”

let's see if the holy spirit you always claim to have will help you to answer them, or if as usual you will look for an excuse.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:12am On Oct 27, 2016
Try and understand Dolphinheart I am not against you-I am trying to help you-It doesn't matter how many times I have explained the scriptures to you-you are still trying to turn the Word Of God against itself. You on bringing in other verses that doesn't line up with the same topic we are talking about. Your not an elder-you are just a servant of your organisation.
Jesus served, He was also "Called the Son of God" Truly your heart isn't with the Lord, your heart is with your organisation.

I ask for the Holy Spirit to guild me today to answer this verse correctly, and explain to Dolphinheart the meaning of {Psalms 110:1} verse equals verse. Praise the Lord...
{Psalms 110:1} The clause the LORD say's to my Lord contains two different Hebrew words "lord" in the original.
The first word is "Yahweh" the Hebrew covenant name for God, the second is "Adonal" meaning lord or master, so {Psalms 110:1} David writes this. "Yahweh" say's to my Adonal".
Back in those day's men were called lords and masters. Lords are still being used today, It's called the house of the lords in the Queens house in England. Look it up...
But I am not expecting you to accept the truth, only because you are armed up, with nothing-you don't even study enough to even try to find the Word Of God nor any truth that go's with it. "But listen to what Jesus had said, David spoke in the Spirit" this is something you can't do without having the Spirit Of God. But God did speak through a Donkey and the burning bush, and of course He spoke in the Spirit-because He is Spirit?
The common title of the Messiah in Jesus's day was "Son of David" Based on the fact that the messiah would be a descendant of David who would inherit the throne and fulfil the "Davidic Covenant" {2 Samuel 7} Jesus capitalises on the Jewish use of the title "Son of David" to drive home His point In {Matthew 22} While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, What do you think about the Messiah? Who's Son is He? The Son of David, they replied" He said to them, How is it, then that David speaking by the Spirit "Calls Him Lord"? For he say's. "The lord said to My Lord sit at My right hand until I make your enemies under your feet" "If David Calls Him Lord' How can it be His Son? {Matthew 22:41-45}
Instead of trying to turn the scriptures against each other, study them first and explain each of the verses before writing them down. Like the Holy Spirit had helped me do above and below.
No-one can speak the ins and outs about God without the Spirit? Listen to the Words "David spoke in the Spirit" {Psalms 110:1}
This is why you find it difficult to understand the Word Of God, we are reading the same bible the King James,-but the difference is, you are trying to Calculate it, work it out in your own mind, while I am listening to God in the Spirit. I see things God see's, that you can't see, it doesn't mean the Words isn't written, they are there-page upon page, verse upon verse, scripture upon scripture.
Different denominations have different teachings, and without the Spirit of God inside them-then these different denominations are dead Buildings.
God uses His Spirit to enlighten those who serve Him. David Prayed, teach me to do your will, for you are my God, Your Spirit is Good may it lead me into the land of righteousness {Psalms 143:10} When 70 capable men were appointed to help Moses. God said to him, "I shall have to take away some of the Spirit that is upon you and place it upon them {Numbers 11:17}
And your Church haven't accepted the Word Of God fully. Even back then Moses and David received the Holy Spirit asking God into their lives-The JW's organisation have stayed on the highways 'you haven't found that Narrow road Jesus talks about..
Jesus said you need to become Born again before you can enter into the Kingdom Of God.. That's also means we are entering into the Spirit...

And please explain if a blind man can see the scriptures-then what is your problem, you have eye's and you can't see them?
dolphinheart:

Our ye propagator of false doctrine, I've show you what the scriptures said, you could not counter it!
The scriptures says "God sent his only begotten son" , you are implying God sent himself to be called God's son! wow!. you cant be God's son if you really are not God's son!
King James Version
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

The writer of mark knew who Jesus is :
[b]King James Version
Mr 1:1The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

God himself confirmed this to everyone:
King James Version
Lu 3:22And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Even the demons knew who Jesus is:
[b]King James Version
Lu 4:34Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God
King James Version
Lu 4:41And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ.

Even the centurion confirmed that in reality Jesus was the son of God!
Mt 27:54Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

GOD SENT HIS SON, HE DID NOT SEND SOMEONE WHO CALLED HIMSELF HIS SON!
King James Version
1Jo 4:9In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

EVEN PETER CONFIRMED WHO JESUS IS
King James Version
Mt 16:16And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Apart from the numerous times in which Jesus called the one in heaven his father he also confirmed his father to be his God!, confirming he is God's son, not just because he wants to be called so , but because he trully is God's son!
King James Version
Joh 20:17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

King James Version
Ro 8:3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

the above verse teaches us that God dId not send someone who calls himself the son of God, God sent his own son, his only begotten son!

it was Jehovah that was talking to moses, not Jesus!
col 1:16 does not state that Jesus can call himself anything he wanted to!, why are you afraid to quote those verses!

Scriptures help to explain scriptures, it is not to be used to contradict each other. examining all the scriptures that talk about God's son shows that jesus is called God's son because he REALLY AND TRULLY IS GODS SON, IT IS NOT A NICKNAME!

proof you could not provide, look at this facts :

King James Bible

26 To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities.”

King James Bible

And increased its joy;
They rejoice before You

I can bet it that you will not answer!, YOU KEEP ON TALKING ABOUT THE NWT WITHOUT PROVIDING ANY FACT, BUT WHEN SUCH ISSUES ARE RAISED ABOUT THE KJV WITH FACTS YOU GO MUTE!

Jesus did not write the bible!. Those who wrote the scriptures recorded the truth about Jesus, they know he is trully and really God's son, it is not a nickname given to or by the person God sent to mankind.
I BAFFLED AT YOUR BELIEF THAT JESUS IS NOT GODS SON!

pls , you who is being thought by the holy spirit
1. who is the son of man and who is the ancient of days as recorded in this verse.
King James Version
Da 7:13I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

2. is the son of man/ jesus the same person as God in Stephens vision!
King James Version
Ac 7:55But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
King James Version
Ac 7:56And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

3. who was the Lord that Jehovah was talking to in psalms 110:1
Ps 110:1Jehovah declared to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.”

let's see if the holy spirit you always claim to have will help you to answer them, or if as usual you will look for an excuse.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=dolphinheart post=50452768]

@ solite3, I do not know why you deliberately alter your quotes so that one cannot quote you directly, probably you do not want to be quoted.

ill show you the evidence again, let's see if you could contradict it.

EVIDENCE 1: WHO THE SCRIPTURES IDENTIFY AS THE MOST HIGH AND JESUS' RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MOST HIGH

The scriptures identify Jehovah as the "most high", this fact is not derived, it is straight out of the scriptures!
 King James Version
Ps 83:18That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth

Jehovah also refers to himself as the almighty God, hence he has no God above him!
Ex 6:3 [color=blue]And I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as God Almighty, but with regard to my name Jehovah I did not make myself known to them.

The scriptures call jehovah the "most high God," this is not derived, it is a fact!
Ge 14:22 But Aʹbram said to the king of Sodʹom: “I raise my hand in an oath to Jehovah the Most High God, Maker of heaven and earth,
Ps 97:9 For you, O Jehovah, are the Most High over all the earth; You are exalted far above all other gods.

I have used the scriptures to identify who the most high is, now does the scripture say Jesus is the most high like it emphatically say that Jehovah is the most high? The answer is NO!, this is a fact, it is not derived, no where did the scripture say Jesus is most high God!

But does the scripture identify Jesus' relationship to the most high? The answer is YES!
look at the verses below:
[b]King James Version
Lu 1:32He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest:{most high} and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

*Jesus is son of the most high , he is not the most high.

King James Version
Mr 5:7And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

are these the evidence? all antichrist always try to twist the bible to deceive others. I have showed you proof of Christ divinity as God.
You said Jesus is the Son of the most high and yet not the most high, this clearly shows how stupid human wisdom can be.
Dolphinheart is it possible for somebody to be son of man and not be a man?
SOLITE3, WITH THE EVIDENCE ABOVE, IT IS CLEAR THAT JESUS IS NOT THE MOST HIGH GOD, BUT THE SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, AND SINCE THE MOST HIGH GOD IS JEHOVAH, THEN JESUS IS NOT JEHOVAH!

EVIDENCE 2: PERSONALITY
 [b]2Sa 22:14Then Jehovah began to thunder from heaven; The Most High made his voice heard.
The verse says concerning the most high, he "made his voice heard". This emphasises the fact that the most high(who we had identified as Jehovah) is one person, not a multiple person, therefore Jesus and the father cannot both be Jehovah.
Jehovah said let us make in our image the word used for God is elohim which is plural instead of eloah these point to the fact that God is a plurality of persons.
Jesus claim to be with the Father from the beginning.
Was Jesus lying? Was there any period Jesus was not with the Father?

EVIDENCE 3: POSITION
THE SCRIPTURES TELLS US THAT Jesus SITS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE MAJESTY ON HIGH!, this majesty is identified as God almighty. Jehovah. Visions, prophesies and even Jesus himself has identified this one as not the same person as Jesus! .Jesus IS NOT THE SAME PERSON WITH THE ONE HE IS SITTING BESIDE!

Ps 110:1 Jehovah declared to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.”

The verse above has identified one of the two persons David mentioned here, one of them is Jehovah, who told the lord( who the next scriptures will identify as jesus).
LOOK CAREFULLY AT THE NEXT VERSES AND SEE HOW THE SCRIPTURES MENTION THE TWO OF THEM IN RELATION TO DAVIDS PROPHECY.
i dont know who you are presenting this evidence to.
I told you the Father is a different person from the Son who is a different person from the holy ghost yet they are one God. So far you have only strenghtened the difference between ths father and son while you failed to see that the holy Spirit is also another distinct individual.

[b]Ro 8:34Who will condemn them? Christ Jesus is the one who died, yes, more than that the one who was raised up, who is at the right hand of God and who also pleads for us.
Eph 1:20which he exercised toward Christ when he raised him up from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places,
Heb 8:1Now this is the main point of what we are saying: We have such a high priest as this, and he has sat down at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens,
Heb 12:2as we look intently at the Chief Agent and Perfecter of our faith, Jesus. For the joy that was set before him he endured a torture stake, despising shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

the above verses gives us the following info!
1.Jesus is the one David prophesied above and he sat down at the right hand of God.
* Jesus is pleading, from who? If Jesus is jehovah, then he should be almighty God, almighty God does not plead from anyone!
2. The one who sits on the throne is called the most high, the one who sits on the throne is identified as Jehovah, how come you feel that the one who is told to sit at his right hand is also Jehovah wow!. is jehovah talking to himself when David recorded that prophecy?
these your so called evidences( evidences for what) are a product of wrong teacbings over the years just as watch towers prophecies remains a historical failure!
Look up what the bible teaches!
The bible teaches
God is trinity
Jesus is God
The holy Spirit is a person not an active force
Jesus is a man ie less than God
There is hell fire

EVIDENCE 4: PROPHECY
Jehovah prophesied about Jesus, jehovah did not prophecy about himself. In his prophecy about Jesus, jehovah called Jesus is servant, he said "my servant", showing that jehovah is a different person from Jesus!

[b]Isa 42:1 Look! My servant, whom I support! My chosen one, whom I have approved! I have put my spirit in him; He will bring justice to the nations.
Isa 52:13 Look! My servant will act with insight. He will be raised up high, He will be elevated and greatly exalted.[/color]

To confirm that Jesus is the one jehovah is referring to, see the fulfillment here: Isa 49:7,, Lu 9:35,, Mt 3:17,, Joh 6:27,, 2Pe 1:17,, isa 61:1,, Mt 3:16,, Mt 12:15-18

SOLITE3, I HAVE SHOWN YOU THE EVIDENCE ONCE AGAIN!
your evidence prove what exactly!
Funny enough you will deny this verses if i post them to you

and they keep growing daily.
I no not question God's word, I study them and try to come to an accurate knowledge of the truth, I DNT look for similarities, neither do I act as if I DNT see the verses when it is being quoted to me.
looking for similarities? if God is God then he must be unique, there is not suppose to be any being who would be similar to him but funny enough Jesus seems to have all the characteristics of God!

Look at what hebrews says,

Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Jesus bearing the exact same titles of Jehovah shows you Jesus is Jehovah

the statement, Jehovah at times send people to act as saviors." and the scripture used to support it (Ne 9:27) are true, therefore i do need to refute it!
that the bible referred to them as saviours never meant it was a title in isreal only God bears Saviour as a title because he is the true Saviour just like the issue of God. Jesus is bearing the title.
I wanted you to refute this but you failed

get serious! , did Jehovah give the Israelites saviors as recorded in the scriptures? Yes
what did the scripture call those who jehovah used tO save the Israelites ? saviors!
If you like, carry the title "savior " on your forehead, you are not one if you DNT fulfill the reasons why God told you to be a savior!
I've shown you that Jehovah uses anyone he so wishes to be a savior, you are waiting for them to be given title before they are called savior!
Jehovah is presently using Jesus to save mankind!, all of Jesus actions, including that of saving people is to God's glory!

which of them bears the title Saviour?
Not only do I know what I'm saying, I also quoted from the scriptures to support and confirm what I'm saying.
It is a fact that Jehovah sent saviors to save the isrealites in time past, it is also a fact, supported by the scriptures that jehovah sent Jesus to save us, that is why Jesus is our savior!.
Jehovah directs and provides all the saving acts.

[b]Jg 3:9When the Israelites called to Jehovah for help, color=blue]Jehovah raised up a savior[/color] to rescue the Israelites, Othʹni·el the son of Keʹnaz, the younger brother of Caʹleb.

Jg 2:16So Jehovah would raise up judges who would save them from the hand of their plunderers.

Jg 2:18Whenever Jehovah did raise up judges for them, Jehovah would be with the judge and save them from the hand of their enemies all the days of the judge; for Jehovah was moved to pity over their groaning caused by those who oppressed them and those who were treating them abusively.

Jg 3:15Then the Israelites called to Jehovah for help, so Jehovah raised up for them a savior, Eʹhud the son of Geʹra, a Benʹja·min·ite who was left-handed. In time the Israelites sent tribute through him to Egʹlon the king of Moʹab.

Isa 19:20It will be for a sign and for a witness to Jehovah of armies in the land of Egypt; for they will cry out to Jehovah because of the oppressors, and he will send them a savior, a grand one, who will save them.

Lu 2:11For today there was born to you in David’s city a savior, who is Christ the Lord.

Ac 5:31 God exalted this one as Chief Agent and Savior to his right hand, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins.

Ac 13:23According to his promise, from the offspring of this man, God has brought to Israel a savior, Jesus.

savior is a title? wow!, let's say it's a title, this is why Jesus bears it!
[b]1Jo 4:14In addition, we ourselves have seen and are bearing witness that the Father has sent his Son as Savior of the world.

READ THE SCRIPTURES , when the command was given by God, whO does the glory of such command go to, the anserver is, to God who does not share his glory.
bowing to Jesus is following the command of the one who gave it!, who receives the glory!

one person gave the commands, one person receives the glory when the command is carried out !
you mean God commanded all to bow down to another? When he said we should not bow down to anyother God? And when he said it is to him all knees would bow down to and every tongue confesses when he said he cannot change? Why the sudden change? Concerning glory Jesus said What belongs to God belongs to him, is that not claiming God's glory?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Well done bro...What country you from Brother? [quote author=solite3 post=50539551][/quote]
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
brocab:
Well done bro...What country you from Brother?
I am a Nigerian brother. Thnk

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 398
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.