Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (373863 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
Obviously we know it is not I, you don't approve, it's the Word of God the Jehovah Witnesses don't approve! Can you honestly call yourselves Disciples when you know none so what you believe, is the Word of God!
TATIME:
Thanks my friend, but as you can see Jehovah's Witnesses don't need your nor "GOD'S" approval. We know our God "JEHOVAH THAT CALLS HIS SPIRIT AN ACTIVE FORCE" and HE knows us(John 17:3) so our righteousness is from HIM "AND THE WATCHTOWER GOD" not from any institution that's APPROVED by humans. Isaiah 54:17
That's why we are always happy doing what HE asked US to do whether "GOD" approves it or not! Matthew 5:11,12 smiley smiley
You come using the KJ's but you close the bible just as quick as you pick it up, you turn to your Magazines, refusing to use your own bibles' because it does not line up with Watchtower literature.
And your door to door acknowledgement comes from Doctor Do little talking with the animals, on his own island away from the rest of the world!
I can honestly say you don't believe in {Matthew 1:23} and yet this same verse is written both in the NWT and the KJ's bibles, and still you refuse it? Does God reject His own Words?
{Matthew 1:23} And you shall call His Name Emmanuel meaning "With Us is God}
I can honestly say, every Word that has called Jesus His God' is caste out from among you, Thomas said: truly you are My Lord and My God! John said: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
But woe unto you JW's hypocrites! for you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for you neither go in yourselves, nor will you allow those that are entering to go in. {The 144000 ring a bell-where do you go, after you have died}
And the Word of God said: {John 6:63-64} The Spirit gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life. However, there are some of you who do not believe.” {For Jesus had known from the beginning which of them did not believe and who would betray Him}…
Who called you into the Watchtower kingdom TATIME? Was it Man, or was it God! If you say: it was God, then why have you rejected His Word? We betray Him by not obeying or even believing His Word, the Watchtower refuses to acknowledge His teaching's, every inspired Word is brought to life through God, every Word the Lord Speaks, the Spirit of God speaks through me {2 Samual 23:2}
Even now prove me wrong! You believe Jehovah spirit is an active force, can a active force call for Barnabas and Paul, can the active force love and teach those that Love God?
{Acts 13:1-4} Paul and Barnabas Are Sent to the Gentiles by the living Spirit of God! Do you believe it?
TATIME:
Thanks my friend, but as you can see Jehovah's Witnesses don't need your approval. We know our God and HE knows us(John 17:3) so our righteousness is from HIM not from any institution that's APPROVED by humans. Isaiah 54:17
That's why we are always happy doing what HE asked US to do whether man approves it or not! Matthew 5:11,12 smiley smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Responding to the criticism from the enemies of the TRUTH means "dipping the tip of your finger to get a drop of water and cool their tongue"
The only thing they're agitating for is that Jehovah's Witnesses should stop preaching and teaching people the TRUTH as this is exposing their falsehood.
They can argue and argue but ask them to point to the religious group that's equipping them,NO way! As if Jesus had no congregation of true worshippers
unitedly PRACTICING what He taught. OK let other people see the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what you're trying to say, NO way! Please brothers, can anyone out there join me in singing praises to Jehovah? With song 61 smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
brocab:
Obviously we know it is not I, you don't approve, it's the Word of God the Jehovah Witnesses don't approve! Can you honestly call yourselves Disciples when you know none so what you believe, is the Word of God!
You come using the KJ's but you close the bible just as quick as you pick it up, you turn to your Magazines, refusing to use your own bibles' because it does not line up with Watchtower literature, your door to door acknowledgement comes from Doctor Do little talking with the animals, on his own island away from the rest of the world!
I can honestly say you don't believe in {Matthew 1:23} and yet this same verse is written both in the NWT and the KJ's bibles..
{Matthew 1:23} And you shall call His Name Emmanuel meaning "With Us is God}
I can honestly say, every Word that has called Jesus His God' is caste out from among you, Thomas said: truly you are My Lord and My God! John said: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
But woe unto you JW's hypocrites! for you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for you neither go in yourselves, nor will you allow those that are entering to go in. {The 144000 ring a bell-while to rest of you live peacefully with the animals}
And the Word of God said: {John 6:63-64} The Spirit gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life. However, there are some of you who do not believe.” {For Jesus had known from the beginning which of them did not believe and who would betray Him}…
Who called you into the Watchtower kingdom TATIME? Was it Man, or was it God! If you say: it was God, then why have you rejected His Word? We betray Him by not obeying or even believing His Word, the Watchtower refuses to acknowledge His teaching's, every inspired Word is brought to life through God, every Word the Lord Speaks, the Spirit of God speaks through me {2 Samual 23:2}
Even now prove me wrong! You believe Jehovah spirit is an active force, can a active force call for Barnabas and Paul, can the active force love and teach those that Love God?
{Acts 13:1-4} Paul and Barnabas Are Sent to the Gentiles by the living Spirit of God! Do you believe it?
ARGUMENTS as usual!
Abeg point to the religious group that's practicing what you're quoting, because Jesus warned that during the last days there will be false teachers deceiving many. OK you have told us that Jehovah's Witnesses are one of them,so which one is the ORIGINAL group of Christ today? Abi it's only Jehovah's Witnesses that's false? If not then which group is preaching and teaching the truth in line with the doctrines of the first century Christians?
I've given all of you a PRACTICAL solution to all these arguments. If there are FAKE currencies in circulation and the central bank wants to help the masses, the ONLY thing to do is get the people acquainted with the ORIGINAL. That's all
So which religious group is practicing what Jesus commanded today? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
This is not an argument this is the Word of God you have moved yourself away from..Jesus said: the truth will set us free TATIME..
THE SAME SPIRIT THAT TAUGHT THE SCRIPTURES BACK THEN, IS THE SAME SPIRIT TEACHING TODAY! cool cool cool
TATIME:
ARGUMENTS as usual!
Abeg point to the religious group that's practicing what you're quoting, because Jesus warned that during the last days there will be false teachers deceiving many. OK you have told us that Jehovah's Witnesses are one of them,so which one is the ORIGINAL group of Christ today? Abi it's only Jehovah's Witnesses that's false? If not then which group is preaching and teaching the truth in line with the doctrines of the first century Christians? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
brocab:
This is not an argument this is the Word of God you have moved yourself away from..Jesus said: the truth will set us free TATIME..
THE SAME SPIRIT THAT TAUGHT THE SCRIPTURES BACK THEN, IS THE SAME SPIRIT TEACHING TODAY! cool cool cool
Na wa ooooooooo. I said i've found the truth and it's ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses that's practicing it,so if you've gotten a better option just signify by mentioning their group name. Period! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Crysthaniel(m): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
TATIME:
Na wa ooooooooo. I said i've found the truth and it's ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses that's practicing it,so if you've gotten a better option just signify by mentioning their group name. Period! cheesy cheesy
Forward You witnesses!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
Crysthaniel:

Forward You witnesses!
Sing joyfully to Jehovah 61 smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jehovah's Witnesses is the ONLY group practicing what Jesus commanded.
Whoever disagrees with that should KINDLY point to any other group that's worthy of been called the ONE and ONLY Christian group of our time!
Forget about arguments because each person will continue to dwell upon the teaching of their religious group, but it's like only Jehovah's Witnesses are having a reputable and first-class recognisable group on this planet! Micah 4:5

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
TATIME:
Jehovah's Witnesses is the ONLY group practicing what Jesus commanded.
Whoever disagrees with that should KINDLY point to any other group that's worthy of been called the ONE and ONLY Christian group of our time!
Forget about arguments because each person will continue to dwell upon the teaching of their religious group, but it's like only Jehovah's Witnesses are having a reputable and first-class recognisable group on this planet! Micah 4:5

SUCH STUPIDITY AND SILLINESS.... And you think we are judged by a group? We will be judged individually...

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 20:12‭-‬15 KJV

Lake of fire is your portion.... and hell is your abode of toment

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 12:42am On Nov 22, 2018
zodiakzax:

Dictionary:

the basic or inherent features,
character, or qualities of something.

Note the bold as we proceed .

synonyms: essence, inherent/basic/essential characteristics, inherent/basic/essential qualities, inherent/basic/essential attributes, inherent/basic/essential features, sum and substance, character, identity

Only Yahweh is UNCREATED,OMNIPOTENT,OMNIPRESENT,OMNISCIENT

ANGELS ARE NOT AND CAN NEVER BE OMNI POTENT,OMNISCIENT,OMNIPRSENT...

THESE ARE THE ESSENTIAL CHARACTERISTICS,INHERENT FEATURES,QUALITIES, ESSENCE,SUM,IDENTITY AND ATTRIBUTES OF YAHWEH

The underlined are Characteristics NOT the basic Divine or God nature. Which even some Christians will possess ( 2 Pet 1:4)

Gods nature or basic Substance at red ... Flesh or Spirit ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 12:50am On Nov 22, 2018
zodiakzax:

Read it for yourself Isaiah 48:16...

Isaiah Said Yahweh sent him. how does this support your absurdity ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 12:52am On Nov 22, 2018
brocab:
By listening!

What exactly did you listened or hear that made you arrive at such conclusion ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 12:59am On Nov 22, 2018
OneJ:
Dull brain ,Jehovah (Yahweh) is Almighty God Exodus 6:3, Jesus is a "mighty God"

oh very confused false jw onej
if my brain was any duller than yours i would be deceased

at least you admit you have two gods, almighty god and a mighty god

for christians and according to God's word almighty and mighty are names for the one true God YAHWEH
want me to post the scriptures again almost deceased one?

OneJ:
(Isa 9:6), they are not your "false gods" ,that nameless, triune man -made deity that U worship.

"Father made Jesus both Lord & Christ"
In Acts2:36 ,Yahweh the only true God NEVER made Jesus Almighty God.

Isa 9:6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

glad you say Jesus is the mighty God, and again mighty and almighty are two names for the one true God YAHWEH,
and again want me to post the verses?

and so you must now agree that Jesus is also the counsellor-Holy Spirit, and the everlasting Father, good, about time

but you don't really believe that do you? you are just continually confused and lie like hell.

laughing, not to loudly though

OneJ:
1 Cor 8:5,6 says Jesus is "one. Lord" but the Father, Yahweh is "one God", the only true & Almighty God..
Dull brain,
the Bible never said the Father, Yahweh & His son Jesus are the same God.

Stop the twisting and distortion of what the Bible says.

oh one who doesn't understand a thing, mumu man onej

1Co 8:6  But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

there is one God, there is one Lord, hmmmm
Father is of course the one God, the Word is of course the one God, john 1:1, and so much more as has been posted

as you pointed out, Jesus is one Lord, there are not two lord's, there are not two god's,
here He is again:

Isa_12:2  Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

do you remember also the verses showing that Jesus-YAHWEH is the only saviour, there is no other?

will i post them again?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:07am On Nov 22, 2018
Barristter07:

Jesus is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob ?

not a reply to what my post said, but typical for all over the place false jw

Father and the Word(God) is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

God is not just Jesus but you are false jw who is blinded to the truth-scriptures that have been given,
and not just once
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:40am On Nov 22, 2018
TATIME:

false jw's practice preaching lies, preaching that:

the Word is "a god" and that
there are "two god's", jehovah almighty god, and jesus a mighty god,
and preaching that "jesus body was not raised from the dead"

that is certainly not preaching the truth,

many verses have been posted showing that the Word Jesus along with Father is God
God's word has been posted showing that God is one God and not two gods
scripture has been posted showing that Jesus body was indeed raised
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 2:20am On Nov 22, 2018
Barristter07:

The underlined are Characteristics NOT the basic Divine or God nature.

i see, God's character is not God's nature, oh duh

example: it's not in my character to rob banks. it's not in my nature to rob banks.

they mean the same

Barristter07:
The underlined are Characteristics NOT the basic Divine or God nature.Which even some Christians will possess ( 2 Pet 1:4)

nonsense, no christians are uncreated
and believers will be omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient,
when they are changed in the twinkling of an eye to be like Him

God has always been omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient,
and He will always be the Boss, even when believers are like Him

zodiakzax:

Dictionary:

the basic or inherent features, character, or qualities of something.

synonyms: essence, inherent/basic/essential characteristics, inherent/basic/essential qualities, inherent/basic/essential attributes, inherent/basic/essential features, sum and substance, character, identity

Only Yahweh is UNCREATED,OMNIPOTENT,OMNIPRESENT,OMNISCIENT

ANGELS ARE NOT AND CAN NEVER BE OMNI POTENT,OMNISCIENT,OMNIPRSENT...

THESE ARE THE ESSENTIAL CHARACTERISTICS,INHERENT FEATURES,QUALITIES, ESSENCE,SUM,IDENTITY AND ATTRIBUTES OF YAHWEH
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 4:20am On Nov 22, 2018
07 you are fooled by your username and thinks that you are a real barrister
you answer posts with a question
you even answer a questiion with another question
try and be a good talker like a barrister is supossed to be

Barristter07:

why do you make the unfounded claim that Jehovah's witnesses don't teach about Jesus ?

Barristter07:

What exactly is the nature of God ?

Do angels have this same nature ?

Barristter07:
Proof for the bolded Statement regarding three persons in Yahweh ?

Barristter07:

So when you speak with witnesses , how do you arrive at the conclusion that they don't teach Jesus ?

Barristter07:

Jesus is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob ?

Barristter07:

Barristter07:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 4:51am On Nov 22, 2018
TATIME:

Whether Jesus is the Almighty or not can't be resolved simply by quoting Bible texts. undecided undecided

it's "can" not "can't"
whether Jesus is the Almighty or not can be resolved simply by quoting Bible texts

but to false jw who do not believe much of God's word, there own false words are very much more preferred
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 22, 2018
zodiakzax:

SUCH STUPIDITY AND SILLINESS.... And you think we are judged by a group? We will be judged individually...

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 20:12‭-‬15 KJV

Lake of fire is your portion.... and hell is your abode of toment
Thanks for the judgment "Mr Judge".
Jesus said only those who believe in Him will not perish (John 3:16-18) and many false prophets will mislead many (Matthew 24:11) you will be object of hatred on account of my name (Matthew 10:22) everyone will know that you are my "disciples" if you have love among yourselves (John 13:35) the world hates them because they are no part of the world (John 17:14). And i was a Muslim, believing that my religion is the only hope for mankind until Jehovah's Witnesses came knocking on my door to preach and teach me "all that (their Master,Lord and King JESUS) has commanded them" Matthew 28:19,20 When none of you dare come to preach, expecting that i should just wake up one day without thorough inquisition and become your church member overnight.
Sorry my friend, there is a group that TRULY belongs to Jesus and it's only them that He was referring to with all those above statements, if you've not seen them then you need to wait at home and be nice to strangers because they were "sent" by their King to go and meet people in their homes. Though not all of them will get the promise because some will still fail meeting up with the requirements but NOT A SINGLE PERSON OUTSIDE THEIR GROUP can be saved! Romans 10:13-15

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 22, 2018
johnw47:

it's "can" not "can't"
whether Jesus is the Almighty or not can be resolved simply by quoting Bible texts

but to false jw who do not believe much of God's word, there own false words are very much more preferred
STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! Just tell us the group name of true Christians today. Period cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 7:11am On Nov 22, 2018
TATIME:
STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! Just tell us the group name of true Christians today. Period cheesy cheesy

True Christians now have a group with name. Lol.
What was the name given to the group of true Christians in the Bible?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 7:12am On Nov 22, 2018
TATIME:
Thanks for the judgment "Mr Judge".
Jesus said only those who believe in Him will not perish (John 3:16-18) and many false prophets will mislead many (Matthew 24:11) you will be object of hatred on account of my name (Matthew 10:22) everyone will know that you are my "disciples" if you have love among yourselves (John 13:35) the world hates them because they are no part of the world (John 17:14). And i was a Muslim, believing that my religion is the only hope for mankind until Jehovah's Witnesses came knocking on my door to preach and teach me "all that (their Master,Lord and King JESUS) has commanded them" Matthew 28:19,20 When none of you dare come to preach, expecting that i should just wake up one day without thorough inquisition and become your church member overnight.
Sorry my friend, there is a group that TRULY belongs to Jesus and it's only them that He was referring to with all those above statements, if you've not seen them then you need to wait at home and be nice to strangers because they were "sent" by their King to go and meet people in their homes. Though not all of them will get the promise because some will still fail meeting up with the requirements but NOT A SINGLE PERSON OUTSIDE THEIR GROUP can be saved! Romans 10:13-15

Tell us the name of the group they called true Christians in the Bible?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
Barristter07:

grin grin grin grin... Really Isaiah said that? One of your lots OneJ said that scripture is about Jesus now YOU say it's Isaiah that was sent.... undecided undecided undecidedconfused illiterates grin grin grin grin , Show me who the speaker was?and if it's Isaiah I will rest my case..
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
Barristter07:

The underlined are Characteristics NOT the basic Divine or God nature. Which even some Christians will possess ( 2 Pet 1:4)

Well obviously thats exactly how you are taught, to pick what supports your claim and render the ones that do not useless even if it's coming from the same source. Basic or essential attributes of some means those are his primary attributes. When they say that is the basic attitude of someone or something means that's his essential attribute. That is why you see basic or essential. But false Jw will quickly scan through and pick one that his fellow unlearned and unseasoned Jw will believe.

Get educated, you are not a dog because you are not created after it's kind, even though you are both physical beings you are superior to your dog (assuming you have one )because of your human nature or kind. You are in every way better even though both of you walk the terrestrial realm. So what makes you different from your dog? Because you have an inherent characteristics that they lack and that is your intellect and you being made in the image of the creator.

Nature is what differenciates your entire structure as a being from another. God has He's own nature and that makes Him God. No one has the same inherent characteristics as God otherwise such a being will also be God. Is an angel God because they both reside in the celestial realm? Nay, blasphemy, an angel will even strike you for that. God is above an angel because of His inherent Nature.
He is UNCREATED,OMNIPOTENT,OMNISCIENT AND OMNIPRESENT.

Now get this from your own teachings about "truth about angels"

Angels are much more powerful than humans—​and they have superhuman intelligence. They evidently can travel at tremendous speeds, far exceeding the limits of the physical world.

Angels were created with personalities, divine qualities, and free will. Hence, like humans, they can choose to do right or wrong.

Despite their higher mental and spiritual powers, angels have limitations, and there are some things they do not know.

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-no5-2017-september/truth-about-angels/

So angels are similar to humans in certain ways but are far superior to humans. Do you get that?

So the fact that angels are spirits and God is also Spirit doesn't make them God because they were created creatures and as such have limits.

Angels are created, cannot be everywhere at the same time, do not know everything, and are not all powerful.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
Guys I have a nice for you... in this link JW's categorically in their topic Who or What are angels state that Angels were created by God through Jesus.

In their sub topic DO ANGELS HAVE INDIVIDUAL NAMES AND PEROSNALIITES; they said Yes. And went ahead to name the two angels they know by name being Michael and Gabriel.

Now if God created the ANGELS,Michael and Gabriel inclusive through JESUS then how come come Jesus is Michael? I mean evidently God created All angels not some through Jesus, so how come Jesus is also an angel?

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/what-are-angels/
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Crysthaniel(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
zodiakzax:
Guys I have a nice for you... in this link JW's categorically in their topic Who or What are angels state that Angels were created by God through Jesus.

In their sub topic DO ANGELS HAVE INDIVIDUAL NAMES AND PEROSNALIITES; they said Yes. And went ahead to name the two angels they know by name being Michael and Gabriel.

Now if God created the ANGELS,Michael and Gabriel inclusive through JESUS then how come come Jesus is Michael? I mean evidently God created All angels not some through Jesus, so how come Jesus is also an angel?

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/what-are-angels/
you can search for 'who is Michael The Archangel'
on our official website www.jw.org
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
Crysthaniel:

you can search for 'who is Michael The Archangel'
on our official website www.jw.org

Listen to your self.... You guys are claiming all angels were created by God through Jesus Christ, and naming the Angels Michael and Gabriel as part of the angelic beings created by God through Christ.. how can Michael create Himself? Why don't you just go straight ahead and say God created angels through Michael the archangel. That will be so easy and simple but they didn't do that because everyone especially the intellectuals will see that as much STUPIDITY. So they say Christ created the ANGELS and as stupid and blinded as the JW's are they go somewhere else to state that Michael is Jesus... oh men that's bad, playing with innocent minds like that... I dare your organization to edit their introduction as God created the ANGELS through angel Michael.... they know you will accept that without doing your own research..that's shows how they view you, stupid...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Tell us the name of the group they called true Christians in the Bible?
TELL US
I wonder how fugitives of no DENOMINATION could be referring to themselves as a united family, imagine saying "US" when they belongs to diverse religious groups having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines. Chai Jehovah's Witnesses organization is truly standing against a great army of confused enemies as critics and religionists walahi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
You stand at my door, and you ask me, how I came up with such conclusion! I am sure you have heard it all before!
Barristter07:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
zodiakzax:

Listen to your self.... You guys are claiming all angels were created by God through Jesus Christ, and naming the Angels Michael and Gabriel as part of the angelic beings created by God through Christ.. how can Michael create Himself? Why don't you just go straight ahead and say God created angels through Michael the archangel. That will be so easy and simple but they didn't do that because everyone especially the intellectuals will see that as much STUPIDITY. So they say Christ created the ANGELS and as stupid and blinded as the JW's are they go somewhere else to state that Michael is Jesus... oh men that's bad, playing with innocent minds like that... I dare your organization to edit their introduction as God created the ANGELS through angel Michael.... they know you will accept that without doing your own research..that's shows how they view you, stupid...

STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! Just point to the group that Jesus is using today ,after all you're claiming He is a King. In the first century onlookers IDENTIFIED them and gave them that group name "Christians".
Today thousands of DIFFERENT religious groups are all claiming Christians. Definitely there must be ONE that's having all the features of the first century Christians,and since all of you (though from different religious groups) are saying JWs don't have those recognisable features. Please which one of you should an interested individual study CLOSELY to understand what Christianity truly means. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
TATIME:

STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! Just point to the group that Jesus is using today ,after all you're claiming He is a King. In the first century onlookers IDENTIFIED them and gave them that group name "Christians".
Today thousands of DIFFERENT religious groups are all claiming Christians. Definitely there must be ONE that's having all the features of the first century Christians,and since all of you (though from different religious groups) are saying JWs don't have those recognisable features. Please which one of you should an interested individual study CLOSELY to understand what Christianity truly means. cheesy cheesy

undecided undecided undecided.. obviously you realised that my reply wasn't directed to you.. off topic..
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Crysthaniel(m): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
zodiakzax:

undecided undecided undecided.. obviously you realised that my reply wasn't directed to you.. off topic..
yes of course your reply wasn't directed to Tat or me or any Jehovah's witnesses anywhere
it's directed to Jehovah's name.. and every man Will be rewarded Romans 12:19

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.