Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (372141 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
OneJ:

"Praise be to the God and Father of our lord Jesus Christ," ( Eph 1:3) Jehovah ,our Father and our God, who said his sons are gods and Jesus Christ his son is a god.
Make eee dey pain U.
The truth is never sweet to the ears & hearts of modern day trinity fraud Pharisees

Where did Yahweh say angels are gods grin grin grin grin grin... yes he is father and God of Jesus Christ but not Lord of Jesus Christ.. grin grin grin grin grin.. Jesus is the One Lord.... grin grin grin grin..e pain you die...stupid pagans...if Yahweh calls angels gods then He's a fool to say he alone is God and before him.and after him there's God,.if he said his so is a god then Yahweh is a fraud and stupid God,....... but Yahweh cannot be stupid, that was why he said there's no God except me.... grin grin grin grin..pagans...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
He died Spirituality after eating the apple with Even-he died naturally after he became of age, and how great that sin was, disobedience turned the world upside down..So are you a JW? Or are you hear to teach-listen and learn-who are you?
brodalokie:

Only in figure of speech. Adam can't die. Paul said Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Transferred aggression. He only followed the woman because of love. He was a brainiac
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
OneJ:

Your fake John 1:1 is a contradiction of Yahweh's revelation to Simon Peter (Matt 16:13-17. Matt 3:16,17) and the holy Bible.

https://biblehub.com/proverbs/8-22.htm

"Jehovah created me at the beginning of his creation" Proverb 8:22.

"Praise be to the God and Father of our lord Jesus Christ" Eph 1:3.

" Jesus said ,The scriptures can not be broken (contradicted), I am God's son"
John 10:34-36. Jesus Christ is a god.

After he was created, Yahweh said " let us make man in our image"

Jesus Christ is the image of his Father , Yahweh , and the first born of ALL creation"
Col 1:15.

grin grin grin grin..and I thought Solomon was uninspired... grin grin grin grin.. yet you quote from proverbs... grin grin grin grin..stupid silly pagans... you reject the Words of Solomon, you called Him uninspired, you said his words are wrong, because you know better.... if that's true why do you use his words then,? grin grin...stupid demons..

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
brodalokie:

Your are bias. If a complete day is 1,000 then 930 could be in the evening of the same day

Paganism is a hydra. It will surely kill you if you play into it's turf
Pagans believe in many things but they know that there is only one God.
The Bible said, you believe in one God? Ye do well, the devil also believes there is one God and trembles.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
You know what else I see about these people, I see a bible-but again this bible is only a bible used for the photo-it isn't a bible you trust-I see pictures of something other then Jesus, and again I see people posing for a photo shot...
TATIME:
Sorry Sir i forgot to add a label!
These are Jehovah's Witnesses from different parts of the earth, unitedly worshipping their God as one big happy family!
Their backgrounds, upbringing, nationality, culture and skin color totally differs but as regards their beliefs and mindset THEY ARE ONE! John 17:15-19
But if you look carefully at them you'll notice (according to what you RIGHTLY said) that these individuals are either "selling something, selling themselves, need food,clothin and homes" FOR REAL. cheesy cheesy cheesy
So you can do well to supply them with what they're BEGGING for at least to show some concern like your charitable friend Pastor,Reverend,Father,Most Sn Apostle, Prophet, Dr zodiakzax (all protocol duly observed) grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
brodalokie:

Your are bias. If a complete day is 1,000 then 930 could be in the evening of the same day

Paganism is a hydra. It will surely kill you if you play into it's turf
Pagans believe in many things but they know that there is only one God.
The Bible said, you believe in one God? Ye do well, the devil also believes there is one God and trembles.

grin grin grin grin grin grin..illiterates..you said 1 day is 1000years, Adam died before 1000, if one day is therefore 1000 then Adam should have died exactly 1000years .... grin grin grin..he says evening of the same day grin grin grin grin grin grin... 1day is 24hrs not 23hrs, only fools will say 1day is 23hrs.... see how stupid you sound....So your ideology is false and that assumption is stupid... grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
zodiakzax:

grin grin grin grin..and I thought Solomon was uninspired... grin grin grin grin.. yet you quote from proverbs... grin grin grin grin..stupid silly pagans... you reject the Words of Solomon, you called Him uninspired, you said his words are wrong, because you know better.... if that's true why do you use his words then,? grin grin...stupid demons..

"Praise be to the God and Father of our lord Jesus Christ", Yahweh. " Eph 1:3.
The solid proof against Trinity knock your false doctrine bad bad....

Now U cover up with your lie.

LIAR.
Where did I reject the words of Solomon or according to U, say "Solomon was uninspired"?
Give proof, or retract your false allegations.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
zodiakzax:

Where did Yahweh say angels are gods grin grin grin grin grin... yes he is father and God of Jesus Christ but not Lord of Jesus Christ.. grin grin grin grin grin.. Jesus is the One Lord.... grin grin grin grin..e pain you die...stupid pagans...if Yahweh calls angels gods then He's a fool to say he alone is God and before him.and after him there's God,.if he said his so is a god then Yahweh is a fraud and stupid God,....... but Yahweh cannot be stupid, that was why he said there's no God except me.... grin grin grin grin..pagans...

BLASPHEMOUS zodiakzax !!!!!

" For even though there are THOSE WHO ARE CALLED gods WHETHER IN HEAVEN or on earth just as there are many gods and many lords" 1 cor 8:5.
In heaven , Jesus Christ is a god, angels are gods, says the SOVEREIGN LORD, YAHWEH.

CONFIRMENTO .

Like U said " Yahweh can not be stupid".
zodiakzax rejection of God's word, false doctrines, arrogance , and obvious stupidity is CONFIRMENTO !!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
johnw47:

duh false jw onej, i believe Jesus when He said He will reaise His body(temple)
you false jw don't believe him

i believe all the scripturesd that show Jesus is God

YAHWEH is Father and The Word john 1:1
God - Father and the Word, raised Jesus

That falsehood U believe " He reaise his body " is your man made fabrication.

Your fake "scripturesd show that Jesus is God". concocted by Pharisees like U.
Pagan worshippers of triune demonic gods.

In the holy scriptures , the authentic John 1:1 , "the Word is a god (or divine, godlike)."

"For even though there are many gods and many lords whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many gods and many lords. But there is actually to us ONE GOD, THE FATHER", YAHWEH. 1 cor 8:5,6.

In heaven, Jesus Christ is a god, One God is Yahweh ,the Most High & Only True God
(Psalms 83:18. John 17:3).

Your fake John 1:1 is a fraud manipulated by modern day Pharisees.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brodalokie: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
brocab:
He died Spirituality after eating the apple with Even-he died naturally after he became of age, and how great that sin was, disobedience turned the world upside down..So are you a JW? Or are you hear to teach-listen and learn-who are you?

I am not JW. It is true that he died the same day. We are saying the same thing just that you are not seeing my point
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brodalokie: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
OneJ:

That falsehood U believe " He reaise his body " is your man made fabrication.

Your fake "scripturesd show that Jesus is God". concocted by Pharisees like U.
Pagan worshippers of triune demonic gods.

In the holy scriptures , the authentic John 1:1 , "the Word is a god (or divine, godlike)."

"For even though there are many gods and many lords whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many gods and many lords. But there is actually to us ONE GOD, THE FATHER", YAHWEH. 1 cor 8:5,6.

In heaven, Jesus Christ is a god, One God is Yahweh ,the Most High & Only True God
(Psalms 83:18. John 17:3).

Your fake John 1:1 is a fraud manipulated by modern day Pharisees.

What do you think of unto us a child is born but he is the everlasting Father and his kingdom shall be forever in Isaiah? Or I and my father are one?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brodalokie: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
OneJ:

"Praise be to the God and Father of our lord Jesus Christ", Yahweh. " Eph 1:3.
The solid proof against Trinity knock your false doctrine bad bad....

Now U cover up with your lie.

LIAR.
Where did I reject the words of Solomon or according to U, say "Solomon was uninspired"?
Give proof, or retract your false allegations.

True the trinitarian dogma is falsehood. Jesus said baptize IN THE NAME of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit and not in the names. On the day of Pentecost, Peter said repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus. The holy spirit reveals the name to be Jesus. The father, son and christ is Jesus
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
TruthinAction:

Who has brainwashed you all to believe that one day is equivalent to a thousand years. The Scripture never said that.

It said a day is LIKE a thousand years. It also said a thousand years is LIKE a day. A son is like his father doesn't mean he is the father.

So please change your mentality. Otherwise, you are saying that one thousand years reign of Christ will be equivalent to one million years. Please reset your brain and get away from JW brainwashing doctrines. It just makes you reason in one direction.
Insulting due to aggression won't solve this issue my friend, the Bible is clear on that. "One thousand years is like one day" don't forget that the Bible says so much about the "judgment day" or "day of judgment". Matthew 11:24, 12:36,1John 4:17.
The Bible also said there will be 1,000 years that Jesus will rule with the anointed ones. Revelations 20:6 Jesus said His followers will sit on twelve thrones JUDGING. Luke 22:30
All these shows that the judgment DAY will be 1,000 years! Jesus' followers will be part of the judges and they will rule with Him for a thousand years. It's so simple that any reasonable reader could understand that it's still the same application!
Well i know it's difficult to grasp but let's reason together. It's what Jesus said and what His Apostles were also inspired to write after Him that's compiled as the Christian Greek scripture (New Testament).
During the 1,000 years reign of Jesus and His anointed brothers, whoever refuses to yield to their writings(amongst those resurrected) will later be destroyed! Revelations 20:12-14
Malachi said those who reads, meditate and apply what is written in those scriptures will have their names written down(Malachi 3:16) and John made us to understand that there will be a SINGLE scroll called the book of life! Revelations 20:15
So it's clear that whoever fails to identify those preaching and teaching people the truth today or fighting against them can't have the chance to be alive during the 1,000 years reign of Christ and His anointed brothers, because according to Jesus said such individuals "HAVE BEEN JUDGE ALREADY!" John 3:18

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
brocab:
You know what else I see about these people, I see a bible-but again this bible is only a bible used for the photo-it isn't a bible you trust-I see pictures of something other then Jesus, and again I see people posing for a photo shot...
God bless those eyes of yours that's SEEING it, as for the rest of your body the brain only needs to pass some information so that you can join this global happy family or PRESENT a better option than what your eyes are SEEING that's all! wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
brodalokie:

I am not JW. It is true that he died the same day. We are saying the same thing just that you are not seeing my point
GBAM! They're not interested in the truth,what they're after is just to criticize whatever JWs say simply because their Pastors told them that JWs are false.
But what baffles me is that they are no more trusting those Pastors who instigated them against JWs.
They're now advocating for no trusted groups, instead of them to reason and ask first "why are we all against just one single group simply because their beliefs differs,since we're all having different doctrines and teachings?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Now the original language in the new testament is in Greek and never mentioned jehovah in it whereas nwt has jehovah written 218 times.

You go just dey lie as usual. When it same Greek word is used in front of the father you don't translate it as a god. I no fit laff.

Na WICKED MAN go dey vex say God's name dey everywhere eee suppose dey for inside Bible..

Make eee dey pain U wella
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brodalokie: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
TATIME:
GBAM! They're not interested in the truth,what they're after is just to criticize whatever JWs say simply because their Pastors told them that JWs are false.
But what baffles me is that they are no more trusting those Pastors who instigated them against JWs.
They're now advocating for no trusted groups, instead of them to reason and ask first "why are we all against just one single group simply because their beliefs differs,since we're all having different doctrines and teachings?

When serpent approached the woman with his preaching he only changed one word and that was it. You shall NOT surely die. The Bible talks about the rapture, predestination, eternal security, no woman preacher etc but JW think otherwise. The church is not united.
Paul said if Israel was the rest it would be allover but we seek another place to come for we have no continuing city here. So put your hopes on the things from above. Look up does not mean look front. Let's call a spade a spade. The gospel has been corrupted by the denominational creeds and dogmas.
People are looking up to a reverend father, a royal father or a godfather for salvation. Our father in the lord as they call it. Faith in God is now the same as blind or ignorant or foolish. Organization has replaced the temple which is our hearts. Heaven is now on earth. Numbers is now an achievement. You may not be able to tell the difference between the church and the state. People are looking at your finances as a yardstick to tell if you have God.
These are the things I found out personally with the people who claim to be doing the work of God.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brodalokie: 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
OneJ:

Na WICKED MAN go dey vex say God's name dey everywhere eee suppose dey for inside Bible..

The word jehovah or yahweh is coined from YHWH or YHVH. The name Jesus or Joshua (YosHua in Hebrew) has YH
The name of God isn't known throughout the OT until Pentecost when it is revealed to be Jesus.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brodalokie: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
zodiakzax:

grin grin grin grin grin grin..illiterates..you said 1 day is 1000years, Adam died before 1000, if one day is therefore 1000 then Adam should have died exactly 1000years .... grin grin grin..he says evening of the same day grin grin grin grin grin grin... 1day is 24hrs not 23hrs, only fools will say 1day is 23hrs.... see how stupid you sound....So your ideology is false and that assumption is stupid... grin grin

Common sense should tell you that he didn't make it into the next day that's why he could not reach 1,000 years. Nobody ever made it to 1,000 even Methusela was 969 years
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
brodalokie:

When serpent approached the woman with his preaching he only changed one word and that was it. You shall NOT surely die. The Bible talks about the rapture, predestination, eternal security, no woman preacher etc but JW think otherwise. The church is not united.
Paul said if Israel was the rest it would be allover but we seek another place to come for we have no continuing city here. So put your hopes on the things from above. Look up does not mean look front. Let's call a spade a spade. The gospel has been corrupted by the denominational creeds and dogmas.
People are looking up to a reverend father, a royal father or a godfather for salvation. Our father in the lord as they call it. Faith in God is now the same as blind or ignorant or foolish. Organization has replaced the temple which is our hearts. Heaven is now on earth. Numbers is now an achievement. You may not be able to tell the difference between the church and the state. People are looking at your finances as a yardstick to tell if you have God.
These are the things I found out personally with the people who claim to be doing the work of God.
Well it's different strokes for different folks. I'm not a Christian (churchgoer) from the beginning, i only love the truth as in "what must we all do?" no exemptions!
So if anyone is trying to tell me anything about God, the first question that comes to my mind is "are you sure,this is what everyone supposed to be doing?" None of all the religious groups i ever knew could confidently say "YES this is it and there's no other" until i met Jehovah's Witnesses, they are ever ready to prove that they've gotten that one and only pure worship!
Another thing is while all others can't stand out, they're agitating against the only one that's standing out!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
OneJ:

Your fake John 1:1 is a contradiction of Yahweh's revelation to Simon Peter (Matt 16:13-17. Matt 3:16,17) and the holy Bible.

https://biblehub.com/proverbs/8-22.htm

"Jehovah created me at the beginning of his creation" Proverb 8:22.

"Praise be to the God and Father of our lord Jesus Christ" Eph 1:3.

" Jesus said ,The scriptures can not be broken (contradicted), I am God's son"
John 10:34-36. Jesus Christ is a god.

After he was created, Yahweh said " let us make man in our image"

Jesus Christ is the image of his Father , Yahweh , and the first born of ALL creation"
Col 1:15.

You just quote a phrase on a verse leave other phrases and think its OK to do so. You guys love cherry picking.

Proverbs 8:1-28

8 Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?

2 She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.

3 She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.

4 Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.

5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.

6 Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.

7 For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.

8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.

9 They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.

10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.

11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.

15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.

16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.

17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.

19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.

20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:

21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.

22 The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.

25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:

26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.

27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:

28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:

The passage is talking about wisdom.

From my own assumption and speculation from the passage,
wisdom is a woman
Jehovah didn't possess wisdom till he created wisdom

Since you have assumed that the passage talks about Jesus Christ. Let's all assume.
And jehovah didn't
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

You just quote a phrase on a verse leave other phrases and think its OK to do so. You guys love cherry picking.

Proverbs 8:1-28

8 Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?

2 She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.

3 She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.

4 Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.

5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.

6 Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.

7 For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.

8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.

9 They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.

10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.

11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.

15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.

16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.

17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.

19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.

20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:

21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.

22 The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.

25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:

26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.

27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:

28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:

The passage is talking about wisdom.

From my own assumption and speculation from the passage,
wisdom is a woman
Jehovah didn't possess wisdom till he created wisdom

Since you have assumed that the passage talks about Jesus Christ. Let's all assume.
And jehovah didn't
And behold, the anti~jw virus loading again! embarassed embarassed
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
OneJ:

It's only liars that will put a name they are not even sure if it's the true name of God in a place it is never mentioned. Let this sink in.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
TATIME:
And behold, the anti~jw virus loading again! embarassed embarassed

Wisdom is a woman who cries at the city gate and your jehovah didn't have wisdom till he created wisdom. Lol

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
OneJ:

"Praise be to the God and Father of our lord Jesus Christ," ( Eph 1:3) Jehovah ,our Father and our God, who said his sons are gods and Jesus Christ his son is a god.
Make eee dey pain U.
The truth is never sweet to the ears & hearts of modern day trinity fraud Pharisees

At least jehovah isn't Lord. Jesus is still the one Lord.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by lovetruth(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nicolars:
Dats a lie
Tell me 1 of their doctrines and were it contradicts the bible
I will tell u urz and hw it contradicts d bible
Jesus was not crucified on the cross and trinity
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
lovetruth:

Overlapping generations, Paradise earth, jesus coming invisibly in 1914, blood transfusion ban, 1975 world end, governing body, salvation gotten only by joining watchtower organization, only 144000 going to heaven, governing body being the only channel of communication between god and man today, Jesus is mediator for only the anointed, living in Paradise earth forever etc

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Wisdom is a woman who cries at the city gate and your jehovah didn't have wisdom till he created wisdom. Lol
Anti~jw virus loading with top speed. cheesy cheesy cheesy Just present, introduce, direct, point or show people another globally recognised spiritual family as happy as Jehovah's Witnesses, just another one. We've all come to understand that you can't get a happier group but at least present, introduce, direct, point or show us ANOTHER that's just all! grin grin grin

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
lovetruth:

All that is Story! Story!! Story!!!
Whoever wants to criticize JWs should do just one thing and forget the rest.
SHOW EVERYBODY another group that's performing better than Jehovah's Witnesses in this aspect. Love, Joy, Peace,Patience, Goodness, Kindness,Faith, Mildness and Self-control. Galatians 5:22,23
Because Apostle Paul said "against such (a group) THERE IN NO LAW" undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
TATIME:
Anti~jw virus loading with top speed. cheesy cheesy cheesy Just present, introduce, direct, point or show people another globally recognised spiritual family as happy as Jehovah's Witnesses, just another one. We've all come to understand that you can't get a happier group but at least present, introduce, direct, point or show us ANOTHER that's just all! grin grin grin

So last last wisdom is a woman/girl. Your jehovah lacked wisdom till he created wisdom. Eya
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
TATIME:
SHOW EVERYBODY another group that's performing better than Jehovah's Witnesses in this aspect. Love, Joy, Peace,Patience, Goodness, Kindness,Faith, Mildness and Self-control. Galatians 5:22,23
Because Apostle Paul said "against such (a group) THERE IN NO LAW" undecided undecided undecided

At least Jesus didn't tell us to join any particular group. Jesus I follow I don't know who governing body is neither do I follow them
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
TATIME:
Is it apostle Paul that put the a group in bracket? Or is it you who put a group in bracket?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Covenant Promise" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.