Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,474 members, 7,954,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (390384 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 6:44am On Dec 21, 2018
TATIME:
Jehovah's Witnesses are zealously preaching and teaching globally about a NEW EARTH that's to be filled with nice and kind people. Psalms 37:9-11,29 Proverbs 2:20-22,Matthew 5:5
They've disarmed over 8 million people who are now seeing other worshippers from enemy nations as the brothers and sisters. Isaiah 2:2-4,Micah 4:1-3 Sorry my friend, there is nothing remaining now than for the true God to destroy all of you who still believe in weapons to settle disputes! Revelations 19:19-21
You can continue arguing, for your information all those who are still taking up arms to settle differences are DIRECTLY saying NO to Jesus (the prince of peace). Isaiah 9:6 compare with Matthew 26:52

confused false jw tatime, that's nothing at all to do with what you said,
or my reply to you, it's just your usual lies and puffed up pride:

TATIME:

Don't ever
let your ears
hear what
your eyed
didn't see,

johnw47:

faith comes from hearing things we didn't see

Joh 20:29  Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. 

Rom_10:17  So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

so confused false jw tatime, faith comes from hearing of things unseen, and you not letting your ears hear what your eyes haven't seen have no biblcal faith
that's so true:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 6:56am On Dec 21, 2018
Barristter07:

until your thinking capacity could tell the post the Father in grunis illustration occupies that made him delegate the position to his son , you are a noise maker, till then ... there is nothing you can do about the fact that the one God, is only identified as the Father 1 Cor 8:6

not true,
the one God is identified as the Father in the verse you quoted
the one God is also identified as the Word come Jesus Christ in many verses

and God is one Lord one God, deu 6:4, not two as false jw believe, a almighty god the father
and a mighty god the son

the Father and the Son is the one God, john 1:1

i have posted many verses showing the word is God and am happy to do so again

1Co 8:6  But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

the verse you quoted (above) is just one of the many bible verses that show Father and Son is God:

"Father the one God"
"Jesus Christ the one Lord"

if the Word Jesus Christ is not the one God with the Father, then the Father has to be excluded as being the one Lord with the Son.
however john 1:1 and many other verses show that Father and Son is the one Lord God

moses wrote Jehovah our God is one LORD:
Deu 6:4  Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

paul wrote in the verse you quoted Jesus Christ is one Lord
1Co 8:6  But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

i'm happy to post again bible verses showing that Jehovah is Jesus
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 21, 2018
johnw47:

confused false jw tatime, that's nothing at all to do with what you said,
or my reply to you, it's just your usual lies and puffed up pride:

so confused false jw tatime, faith comes from hearing of things unseen, and you not letting your ears hear what your eyes haven't seen have no biblcal faith
that's so true:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Still boiling to the same point my friend, Please! Please!! Please!!! let me KNOW,SEE,PRESENT,SHOW, DIRECT,POINT or tell me the NAME of that GROUP who truthfully believe what their eyes aren't SEEING,so that i can learn from them how to REALLY believe what i can't SEE. cheesy cheesy cheesy Hebrew 13:7
As far i can SEE it's ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses! Jesus told His opposers "if you don't believe me(despite all that they're SEEING Him DOING), you will die in your sins) John 8:24 smiley smiley smiley

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2018
Please don't take me for a bully,it's just too difficult for me to refute what i'm SEEING with my Korokoro eyes! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2018
TATIME:
Still boiling to the same point my friend, Please! Please!! Please!!! let me KNOW,SEE,PRESENT,SHOW, DIRECT,POINT or tell me the NAME of that GROUP who truthfully believe what their eyes aren't SEEING,so that i can learn from them how to REALLY believe what i can't SEE. cheesy cheesy cheesy Hebrew 13:7
As far i can SEE it's ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses! Jesus told His opposers "if you don't believe me(despite all that they're SEEING Him DOING), you will die in your sins) John 8:24 smiley smiley smiley

false jw tatime
of course you cannot address your confusion, and instead do the twist

tatime:
Don't ever
let your ears
hear what
your eyed
didn't see,

Jesus:

Joh 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
+
Rom_10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

all your pics don't show anything, but they are all you have
laugh
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2018
TATIME:
Please don't take me for a bully,it's just too difficult for me to refute what i'm SEEING with my Korokoro eyes! shocked shocked shocked

bully ??
pussy more like it
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2018
no man can say that Jesus is the Lord Jehovah God except by the Holy Spirit,
of course false jw's who have not the Holy Spirit, cannot say: Jesus is the Lord Jehovah God

1Co 12:3  Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost
1Co 12:4  Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit
1Co 12:5  And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord
1Co 12:6  And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

of course there are many bible verses showing that Jehovah is Jesus?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2018
TATIME:
@ achorladey, i know you're feeling your parents must have made a wrong decision for being members of Jehovah's Witnesses but if you're not interested in the organization, all you just need to do is leave and find a better, performing religious group of your choice.
Because there is NO WAY you can discredit Jehovah's Witnesses,forget about the countless critics you're seeing today,that's how they criticised God's servants in the past and they all perished!
JEHOVAH has undeniably blessed the effort of those people and don't think i like being one of Jehovah's Witnesses from my deceptive heart. I would have preferred the white garment Churches where we were free to look at sizes and curves of sexy ladies in transparent garments and plan sleeping with as many as i can(that's the type of person i was before i met Jehovah's Witnesses)so it's not that easy,i'm striving REALLY hard to maintain my stand as one of them.
From all sides Jehovah's Witnesses have beaten all my doubts regarding their claim as the ONE and ONLY group worshipping JEHOVAH the true God! undecided undecided

What do you have to do with MY PARENT with ALLEGATIONS,ASSUMPTIONS and HYPOTHESIS that you are COOKING UP behind the KEYBOARD of either a PHONE or LAPTOP. After NAME CALLING me BEAST OF NO NATION, it's my PARENT you want to play around with. You don't need to fear me, but I beg you FEAR GOD.

Even if you are old enough to give birth to me, It beholds on you as my father to accord me respect me and some honour.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
achorladey:

What do you have to do with MY PARENT with ALLEGATIONS,ASSUMPTIONS and HYPOTHESIS that you are COOKING UP behind the KEYBOARD of either a PHONE or LAPTOP. After NAME CALLING me BEAST OF NO NATION, it's my PARENT you want to play around with. You don't need to fear me, but I beg you FEAR GOD.

Even if you are old enough to give birth to me, It beholds on you as my father to accord me respect me and some honour.
I'm sure your parents or guardian is one of Jehovah's Witnesses otherwise you can't become a Jehovah's Witness on your own and later start criticising the group that opened your eyes. It's more likely that someone or some people trained you from infancy to become one of Jehovah's Witnesses but you're not pleased with all the principles.
So i'll never ever disrespect whoever brought you into the fold,don't forget that they are Jehovah's Witnesses, it's not their fault that you chose to turn your back on the organization,after all Samuel's sons also disregard and disrespect Jehovah's arrangement. But what i'm trying to understand is how come you're criticising your background without having another place to lean on?
Even Jesus after saying Mary and His brothers are not the most important relations to Him,He pointed to those who are now replacing Mary and His brothers as His most important relations! Matthew 12:46-49

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
johnw47:

false jw tatime
of course you cannot address your confusion, and instead do the twist
all your pics don't show anything, but they are all you have
laugh
Thomas saw Jesus face to face and even stick his finger into the nail wound on Jesus' palm before believing! My friend Jesus never condemned Thomas, for your information Thomas is one of the twelve Apostles that will first sit on twelve thrones in heaven to rule with Jesus Christ! Matthew 19:28 So if what you're insinuating is what Jesus wanted then Thomas supposed not to have such privileges.
What Jesus meant is Thomas became a disciple and believed everything Jesus said because he was opportuned to witness all that Jesus did,but happier are those who put faith in the written words about Jesus of Nazareth without SEEING Him in person or His miracles! Today Jehovah's Witnesses are zealously preaching and teaching globally about God's kingdom by means of Christ Jesus without SEEING Jesus, helloooooooooo i'm one of them! wink wink

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
I have noticed you never mention anything about the video's I showed you Christians preaching the gospel to the JW's showing them the love of Christ, that is in them, had you notice they are actually doing a little more then just sitting on a bridge-every picture you have produce, that's all they do put up signs and posing for the camera, I suppose it's like writing on media, no-one can hear you nor see you..
I have given you a beautiful video I had found on you tube, This nice little old lady was one like you-after hearing her testimony "Wow? She made my day!
She is worth every penny to watch her video-she is really crying out to her viewers while she explains how she dealt with her own emotions, she spent her life worshipping the Watchtower the denomination who refuses to acknowledge any truth outside their organisation..
She tells the story how the JW's had refuse her questions about the 1914 insolent, she went beyond measure to find any truth, but no-one in the Watchtower had the answers' not enough anyway, she felt if she was to do door knocking she needed to believe what she was preaching, but no-one in the Watchtower had the answers she needed!
She also mentioned while she was watching TV one evening-she had noticed darkness around her began to over shadow her, while she was looking around the room, she couldn't understand what is happening to her, she felt threatened-frighten and spooked, but then she remembered what she was taught by the JW's, if anybody felt a demonic appearance around them, they were to call on Jehovah's name..
As she did, the room she was sitting became darker, and as she kept on calling Jehovah's name it became even darker, to the point she couldn't see anything.
And then suddenly she called out to Jesus, and the room became a little lighter, she called out in Jesus name again, and it became more lighter, and then she remembered how the Watchtower taught her, she wasn't allowed to call out in Jesus name, she believed if she turned against the Watchtower she would be in darkness forever, so she called out to Jehovah again, and the room became even darker, she called out to Jesus and the room became lighter... It's a good testimony-I liked her honesty..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stc1hvhdzK0
TATIME:
Great! Paul is gone now and a thousand and one religious groups are claiming they are following the pattern set by Peter and the other Apostles,Paul also moved to gentile nations establishing churches for Christ. Now you're saying one out of the thousands of religious groups claiming Christians is not doing the right thing,i have seen all the activities of this group and to the best of my knowledge and understanding they are the ONLY group PRACTICING what Jesus taught.
So if i call you a FUGITIVE but you believe truthfully that you're not and you surely belong to a SPIRITUAL FAMILY, why not point, present, name, direct or tell me the name of that group so that i can compare and contrast their activities with that of the early Christians? Then i'll be convinced that i made the wrong decision!
I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses,that's the name my SPIRITUAL HAPPY GLOBAL FAMILY(Isaiah 2:1-4,Micah 4:2-4) so my friend what's the name of your own SPIRITUAL FAMILY if truly you have or belong to ONE? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
brocab:
I have noticed you never mention anything about the video's I showed you Christians preaching the gospel to the JW's showing them the love of Christ, that is in them, had you notice they are actually doing a little more then just sitting on a bridge-every picture you have produce, that's all they do put up signs and posing for the camera, I suppose it's like writing on media, no-one can hear you nor see you..
I have given you a beautiful video I had found on you tube, This nice little old lady was one like you-after hearing her testimony "Wow? She made my day!
She is worth every penny to watch her video-she is really crying out to her viewers while she explains how she dealt with her own emotions, she spent her life worshipping the Watchtower the denomination who refuses to acknowledge any truth outside their organisation..
She tells the story how the JW's had refuse her questions about the 1914 insolent, she went beyond measure to find any truth, but no-one in the Watchtower had the answers' not enough anyway, she felt if she was to do door knocking she needed to believe what she was preaching, but no-one in the Watchtower had the answers she needed!
She also mentioned while she was watching TV one evening-she had noticed darkness around her began to over shadow her, while she was looking around the room, she couldn't understand what is happening to her, she felt threatened-frighten and spooked, but then she remembered what she was taught by the JW's, if anybody felt a demonic appearance around them, they were to call on Jehovah's name..
As she did, the room she was sitting became darker, and as she kept on calling Jehovah's name it became even darker, to the point she couldn't see anything.
And then suddenly she called out to Jesus, and the room became a little lighter, she called out in Jesus name again, and it became more lighter, and then she remembered how the Watchtower taught her, she wasn't allowed to call out in Jesus name, she believed if she turned against the Watchtower she would be in darkness forever, so she called out to Jehovah again, and the room became even darker, she called out to Jesus and the room became lighter... It's a good testimony-I liked her honesty..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stc1hvhdzK0
cheesy cheesy cheesy You'll never stop all these amusement my friend.
Christians preaching?
Please which one of all YOU critics is this? Catholics, Anglicans, CMS, MFM,Redeemed, Deeper life,Celestial Church,Cherubim and Seraphim, Synagogue, Christ Embassy, Four square and so on.
Because they're all claiming Christians and you said someone should look for a "Bible believing Church". So are all these plus countless others Christians, and to which DENOMINATION does this you estranged preacher belong? So that honest hearted persons can listen to the TRUTH of God's word from them since NOT all of them are TRUE Christians! Or are you saying all those mentioned above are Christians except Jehovah's Witnesses? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
@ johnw47 You're relying on cooked up stories of people who have been paid to tell you lies that's meaningless! 2Timothy 4:3-5
Why not use your brains for once nah.
*What actually led to the event?
*Who are those that taught her to call on JEHOVAH and who are those that taught her to call on JESUS?
*After the event what did her so called Christian friends told her is the cause of that?
*Now that she has broken free from the demons (if she has truly broken free) what denomination is she telling people to associate with for further enlightenment?
*Is she also a preacher now?if so which group is she associating with?
My friend, we're not kids in FAITH that are tossed about by every wind of teaching (Isaiah 57:20, Ephesians 4:14) so let's know the purpose of the video and the name of the group that's helping her to further her ministry (if she's now a PERFORMING Christian)
God bless you!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
TATIME:
I'm sure your parents or guardian is one of Jehovah's Witnesses otherwise you can't become a Jehovah's Witness on your own and later start criticising the group that opened your eyes. It's more likely that someone or some people trained you from infancy to become one of Jehovah's Witnesses but you're not pleased with all the principles.
So i'll never ever disrespect whoever brought you into the fold,don't forget that they are Jehovah's Witnesses, it's not their fault that you chose to turn your back on the organization,after all Samuel's sons also disregard and disrespect Jehovah's arrangement. But what i'm trying to understand is how come you're criticising your background without having another place to lean on?
Even Jesus after saying Mary and His brothers are not the most important relations to Him,He pointed to those who are now replacing Mary and His brothers as His most important relations! Matthew 12:46-49

An addendum to what I posted earlier, even if you were old enough to be my Father, my stand before God will still be decided by mine not by your faith despite being my Father.

Keep trying to UNDERSTAND, when you are done. I will be INTERESTED in the results of your findings.

If I decide to pick you up on Samuel and his sons palaver including the arrangement issue now, you will run away without responding. At least you know, Samuel righteous standing before God is not enough to buy Favour from God on behalf of his wayward sons.

God did not ask us to exercise FAITH in our PARENTS, JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION, GOVERNING BODY to attain and gain SALVATION Matthew 12:46-49. If it were to be otherwise, then prove your claims.

Matthew 12: 46-49 The organization went as far as producing a brochure titled "WHO ARE DOING JEHOVAH'S WILL TODAY?" The answer you crave is in there. ENJOY!!!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
achorladey:

An addendum to what I posted earlier, even if you were old enough to be my Father, my stand before God will still be decided by mine not by your faith despite being my Father.

Keep trying to UNDERSTAND, when you are done. I will be INTERESTED in the results of your findings.

If I decide to pick you up on Samuel and his sons palaver including the arrangement issue now, you will run away without responding. At least you know, Samuel righteous standing before God is not enough to buy Favour from God on behalf of his wayward sons.

God did not ask us to exercise FAITH in our PARENTS, JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION, GOVERNING BODY to attain and gain SALVATION Matthew 12:46-49. If it were to be otherwise, then prove your claims.

Matthew 12: 46-49 The organization went as far as producing a brochure titled "WHO ARE DOING JEHOVAH'S WILL TODAY?" The answer you crave is in there. ENJOY!!!

That's your own understanding of God's word my friend, as for me i believe parents have a lot to do regarding building strong faith in their children. 2Timothy 3:15 Deuteronomy 6:6,7
But if the child decided to follow his/her own mind,the parents would be sure that they tried all their best, after all Satan was one of God's children before choosing his own course. Job 1:6
So i'm less concerned about whatever you choose to do with your life, what you must know is that while you're not ready to agree with our organizational arrangements and you're criticising it,you're supposed to PRESENT, SHOW, POINT, NAME,DIRECT those you're discouraging from paying attention to the organization, another GROUP that's PERFORMING better than Jehovah's Witnesses period! wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
TATIME:
That's your own understanding of God's word my friend, as for me i believe parents have a lot to do regarding building strong faith in their children. 2Timothy 3:15 Deuteronomy 6:6,7
But if the child decided to follow his/her own mind,the parents would be sure that they tried all their best, after all Satan was one of God's children before choosing his own course. Job 1:6
So i'm less concerned about whatever you choose to do with your life, what you must know is that while you're not ready to agree with our organizational arrangements and you're criticising it,you're supposed to PRESENT, SHOW, POINT, NAME,DIRECT those you're discouraging from paying attention to the organization, another GROUP that's PERFORMING better than Jehovah's Witnesses period! wink wink

TATIME: After all Satan was one of God's children before choosing his own course. Job 1:6

Achorladey: Your words above simply means the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD/ FAITH cannot lead to SALVATION for SATAN a child(as the case might be) of God.

Last last SATAN must carry his own load.

When your are called to fill vital forms and documents at work, school hospital, government agencies or questionaire,(any where as the case might be) when you- TATIME is required to do so, when you get to the religion sections.

What GROUP do you(TATIME) belong?

A. CHRISTIAN
B. MUSLIM
C. TRADITIONAL
D. ALL OF THE ABOVE
E. NONE OF THE ABOVE .

Your response will go along way in answering your question. If you evade the question, it tells me your stand concerning the issue under consideration so far. The ball is in your court TATIME( the friend of the BEAST OF NO NATION).
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
achorladey:

TATIME: After all Satan was one of God's children before choosing his own course. Job 1:6

Achorladey: Your words above simply means the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD/ FAITH cannot lead to SALVATION for SATAN a child(as the case might be) of God.

Last last SATAN must carry his own load.

When your are called to fill vital forms and documents at work, school hospital, government agencies or questionaire,(any where as the case might be) when you- TATIME is required to do so, when you get to the religion sections.

What GROUP do you(TATIME) belong?

A. CHRISTIAN
B. MUSLIM
C. TRADITIONAL
D. ALL OF THE ABOVE
E. NONE OF THE ABOVE .

Your response will go along way in answering your question. If you evade the question, it tells me your stand concerning the issue under consideration so far. The ball is in your court TATIME( the friend of the BEAST OF NO NATION).
Before Jesus established Christianity, what do you think He(Jesus) will say if the Roman government gave Him a VITAL form to fill as a citizen under the Roman colony?
They asked Jesus what GROUP do you belong?
*Jewish worship
*Roman worship
*Egyptian worship
*Grecian worship or
*No worship at all
Of course, that's Caesar asking question what he (Ceasar himself) can't easily comprehend so Jesus will simply say "i'm a Jew" Matthew 22:15-21
It's when the officials takes further steps to ascertain why Jesus' teachings and that of the Jews contradicts then is the time for CLARITY! Act 14:19 compared to Act 24:5 wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
TATIME:
Before Jesus established Christianity, what do you think He(Jesus) will say if the Roman government gave Him a VITAL form to fill as a citizen under the Roman colony?
They asked Jesus what GROUP do you belong?
*Jewish worship
*Roman worship
*Egyptian worship
*Grecian worship or
*No worship at all
Of course, that's Caesar asking question that he himself can't understand so Jesus will simply say "i'm a Jew"
It's when the officials takes further steps to ascertain why Jesus' teachings and that of the Jews contradicts then is the time for CLARITY! Act 14:19 compared to Act 24:5 wink wink wink

Are you JESUS? Oga TATIME no one ask you for charity.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
achorladey:

Are you JESUS?
Haaaaaaaaaaa Satan has caught you unaware i'll keep telling you!
Well i'm a Christian(Christlike or little Christ) meaning i'm expected to think,talk and act just like Jesus (Christ)
God will surely redeem your soul for those grieving parents, because i'm 100% sure they'll be grieving by now with this mindset of yours!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
TATIME:
@ johnw47 You're relying on cooked up stories of people who have been paid to tell you lies that's meaningless! 2Timothy 4:3-5
Why not use your brains for once nah.
*What actually led to the event?
*Who are those that taught her to call on JEHOVAH and who are those that taught her to call on JESUS?
*After the event what did her so called Christian friends told her is the cause of that?
*Now that she has broken free from the demons (if she has truly broken free) what denomination is she telling people to associate with for further enlightenment?
*Is she also a preacher now?if so which group is she associating with?
My friend, we're not kids in FAITH that are tossed about by every wind of teaching (Isaiah 57:20, Ephesians 4:14) so let's know the purpose of the video and the name of the group that's helping her to further her ministry (if she's now a PERFORMING Christian)
God bless you!

oh duh false jw tatime, you are replying to me concerning a post to you from brocab,
couple that with all of your replying to things not said, and it points to you being delusional:

2Th 2:7  For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 
2Th 2:8  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 
2Th 2:9  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 
2Th 2:10  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 
2Th 2:11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 
2Th 2:12  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
achorladey:

Are you JESUS? Oga TATIME no one ask you for charity.
grin grin grin of course there is always a room for everything most especially when people can see that there is contradictions and conflicts, at least they'll demand for CLARITY!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
johnw47:

oh duh false jw tatime, you are replying to me concerning a post to you from brocab,
couple that with all of your replying to things not said, and it points to you being delusional:

2Th 2:7  For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 
2Th 2:8  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 
2Th 2:9  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 
2Th 2:10  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 
2Th 2:11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 
2Th 2:12  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

As usual. grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hello Kola,please do you still hear from mikeolu? Because i'm beginning to miss his naughtiness! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
TATIME:
Haaaaaaaaaaa Satan has caught you unaware i'll keep telling you!
Well i'm a Christian(Christlike or little Christ) meaning i'm expected to think,talk and act just like Jesus (Christ)
God will surely redeem your soul for those grieving parents, because i'm 100% sure they'll be grieving by now with this mindset of yours!

TATIME: Well i'm a Christian(Christlike or little Christ) meaning i'm expected to think,talk and act just like Jesus (Christ)...........

Achorladey:Thank you very much, that's the GROUP YOU SEEK ALL THIS WHILE.

This is no longer an issue to discuss about. The last talk for Friday Day 1 this year convention of Jehovah's witnesses has the title........that carries this "SOLDIERS of CHRIST" continue to BATTLE on as a CHRISTIAN.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
TATIME:
Thomas saw Jesus face to face and even stick his finger into the nail wound on Jesus' palm before believing! My friend Jesus never condemned Thomas, for your information Thomas is one of the twelve Apostles that will first sit on twelve thrones in heaven to rule with Jesus Christ! Matthew 19:28 So if what you're insinuating is what Jesus wanted then Thomas supposed not to have such privileges.
What Jesus meant is Thomas became a disciple and believed everything Jesus said because he was opportuned to witness all that Jesus did,but happier are those who put faith in the written words about Jesus of Nazareth without SEEING Him in person or His miracles! Today Jehovah's Witnesses are zealously preaching and teaching globally about God's kingdom by means of Christ Jesus without SEEING Jesus, helloooooooooo i'm one of them! wink wink

false jw tatime, once again like a pussy cat, you are not able to adress your lies, of course,
and are delusional as hell

you are wrong and lying tatime, and cannot admit it, that would mean saying the truth, ha ha

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Tatime:
Don't ever
let your ears
hear what
your eyed
didn't see,
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
TATIME:
Hello Kola,please do you still hear from mikeolu? Because i'm beginning to miss his naughtiness! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oga TATIME, you have mentioned the moniker already, that is enough for the bearer of the moniker to respond to you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
achorladey:

TATIME: Well i'm a Christian(Christlike or little Christ) meaning i'm expected to think,talk and act just like Jesus (Christ)...........

Achorladey:Thank you very much, that's the GROUP YOU SEEK ALL THIS WHILE.

This is no longer an issue to discuss about. The last talk for Friday Day 1 this year convention of Jehovah's witnesses has the title........that carries this "SOLDIERS of CHRIST" continue to BATTLE on as a CHRISTIAN.
Walahi Talahi you're the funniest clown ever,so if i say "i'm a Christian" you'll simply walk away and stop questioning my faith as a JW?
OK ooooo I am a Christian! So there is no more arguments about what JW organization does since the members like myself are claiming Christians. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
johnw47:

false jw tatime, once again like a pussy cat, you are not able to adress your lies, of course,
and are delusional as hell

you are wrong and lying tatime, and cannot admit it, that would mean saying the truth, ha ha

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

As usual. grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
TATIME:
As usual. grin grin grin

johnw47:

nothing "as usual" about that false jw, you just have no truthful reply:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
TATIME:
As usual. grin grin grin

oh poor pussy tat cannot reply smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
johnw47:

oh poor pussy tat cannot reply smiley
Reply who
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
TATIME:
Reply who

oh duh, that's it play dumb, tat you don't have to play.

you cannot reply to your lies and so you post off topic to what was said

for instance you cannot admit a wrong saying, but run away from it with lies and delusion,
like the good little pussy tat that you are

tatime:

Don't ever
let your ears
hear what
your eyed
didn't see,

you haven't seen most of what the bible speaks off
and so you don't let your ears hear about it

well that is true for you, and it shows, but it's not true in reality

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (278) (Reply)

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Sincere Milk — What Killed Goliath – Part 1 – Pride / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.