Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (373705 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
OneJ:

Mumu post.
Your lies done expose who U & zodiackolo really be, U dey come back dey give mumu excuses to cover face.

Arapunzel forget to LIE say na him Bible dey make rules for Hebrew grammatical gender.

*BREAKING NEWS.....***
Arapunzel IBERIBEISM go release Greek and English grammar rules from him Bible.
Lol .

So last last no bible verse to back up your claims that in Hebrew she is boy and he is a girl? Eyaa. What a pity.

You wanna cover up your lies.

You said wisdom is a created being now you are saying it is an intangible quality because you find it difficult for explaining the she, sister and kinswoman wisdom is described as in the Bible?

Wisdom is no longer Jesus Christ? I no fit laff
Wisdom is no longer a created being? Lol

Wisdom is now genderless even though it's described as a she, sister and kinswoman in the Bible because this part of the bible doesn't tally with your beliefs that wisdom is Jesus Christ and a created being.

You now decide what to use or discard. Your jehovah really loves to cherry pick. He will soon cherry pick himself out of the bible or rather gb will cherry pick him out of the bible.

Now you wanna introduce Hebrew grammar rules to the old testament. I no fit laff

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
brocab:
Allow me to test the Spirit that is you TATIME
{ 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18} But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, {Just like the JW's} lest you sorrow as others who have no hope.
{For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again}, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.
For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord {Jesus} will by no means precede those who are asleep.
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God.
And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord {Jesus} in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord {Jesus}. Therefore comfort one another with these words.
Well I am comforting the JW's with these words, but the problem is 'they won't accept these words, either from me, or from the Word of God, because even tho, it isn't written in their bible, or any bible-verbally they said: Jehovah not "Jesus" is coming back..
You only read,talk and type without thorough meditations! Just listen to yourself saying "Allow me to test the spirit that's in you" and the next thing you did is Story! Story!! Story!!! as usual. Someone with intellect will be expecting a question that could reveal the ignorance of the one you wanted to "test" the spirit in him, but rather you just resume back to your explanation that's not practicable at least there is no one doing what you're saying.
For your information, Jesus tested the spirit of the Pharisees with thought provoking questions NOT explanations that's not practical!
So if you're truly following Jesus' footsteps what you need to do is present, show, point or name that GROUP!
These are pictures of Jehovah's Witnesses actively doing what we've been saying since! smiley smiley

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
^^^
Mat 23:25  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. 

Mat 23:27  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

Jesus said: Destroy this temple(His body), and in three days I will raise it up. john 2:19

false jw's don't believe Christ,
and yet they say they are christians, hypercrits:

Mat 23:28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity(sin).
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
God the Word - Jesus Christ raised His body:

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Act 2:24  Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

vvv Jesus Christ shows once again that He is God:

Joh 2:19  Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. 

Joh 10:17  Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 
Joh 10:18  No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

^^^ false jw's of course don't believe God's word or Christ, but we christians do
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2018
Jesus Christ talked about "unforgivable sin",he made it clear that anymore who commits it will not be forgiven now nor in the future. Matthew 12:25-32
Jesus explains how someone can commit this type of sin. In His statement towards the Pharisees Jesus said Satan has his own agenda and it becomes obvious as he is a slanderer and killer, Satan has been the one responsible for the death of billions as he is instigating different races against themselves.
Before Jesus started His ministry He was a carpenter, John has been a prophet and everyone was going to him,the scriptures made it clear that Elijah must come first so Israelites were expecting Elijah in person, it was after John's activities has stopped that Jesus declared to those who wants to learn that John is the promised Elijah.
Jesus commenced his ministry and changed the mindset of those coming to Him,even John's disciples were confused! Matthew 9:14
Today nobody doubts it that John and Jesus worked towards the same course.
Russell and Rutherford were used by God and the evidence is obvious today that their tree has yielded fine fruits.
*No member of Jehovah's Witnesses carries weapons. Isaiah 2:2-4
*Jehovah's Witnesses don't participate in politics that's been causing division and hatred between different tribes.
*Jehovah's Witnesses are zealously preaching and teaching about God's Kingdom globally. Matthew 24:14
*Jehovah's Witnesses have strong faith that's unquenchable, even ready to die for their faith. Daniel 3:16-18
*Jehovah's Witnesses have proved globally that marriages should be a lifetime commitment.
*Jehovah's Witnesses have formed a happy global family. John 13:35
*Jehovah's Witnesses are always peaceful and persevering despite all the atrocities of those ruling the earth,unlike others who goes about protesting against human governments.
With all these evidences, someone who willfully blinded himself to all this proofs of God's Holy Spirit and quoting the Bible against such glaring achievements is no doubt SINNING against God's Holy Spirit. Galatians 5:22,23
Because God won't come down to tell you that Jehovah's Witnesses are HIS people, it's from your own discretion that God expects you to draw a meaningful conclusion with all the evidences SEEN! Matthew 16:13-20, John 6:52-61
Whoever has ears let him listen to the TRUTH! undecided undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2018
TATIME:
Jesus Christ talked about "unforgivable sin",he made it clear that anymore who commits it will not be forgiven now nor in the future. Matthew 12:25-32
Jesus explains how someone can commit this type of sin. In His statement towards the Pharisees Jesus said Satan has his own agenda and it becomes obvious as he is a slanderer and killer, Satan has been the one responsible for the death of billions as he is instigating different races against themselves.
Before Jesus started His ministry He was a carpenter, John has been a prophet and everyone was going to him,the scriptures made it clear that Elijah must come first so Israelites were expecting Elijah in person, it was after John's activities has stopped that Jesus declared to those who wants to learn that John is the promised Elijah.
Jesus commenced his ministry and changed the mindset of those coming to Him,even John's disciples were confused! Matthew 9:14
Today nobody doubts it that John and Jesus worked towards the same course.
Russell and Rutherford were used by God and the evidence is obvious today that their tree has yielded fine fruits.
*No member of Jehovah's Witnesses carries weapons. Isaiah 2:2-4
*Jehovah's Witnesses don't participate in politics that's been causing division and hatred between different tribes.
*Jehovah's Witnesses are zealously preaching and teaching about God's Kingdom globally. Matthew 24:14
*Jehovah's Witnesses have strong faith that's unquenchable, even ready to die for their faith. Daniel 3:16-18
*Jehovah's Witnesses have proved globally that marriages should be a lifetime commitment.
*Jehovah's Witnesses have formed a happy global family. John 13:35
*Jehovah's Witnesses are always peaceful and persevering despite all the atrocities of those ruling the earth,unlike others who goes about protesting against human governments.
With all these evidences, someone who willfully blinded himself to all this proofs of God's Holy Spirit and quoting the Bible against such glaring achievements is no doubt SINNING against God's Holy Spirit. Galatians 5:22,23
Because God won't come down to tell you that Jehovah's Witnesses are HIS people, it's from your own discretion that God expects you to draw a meaningful conclusion with all the evidences SEEN! Matthew 16:13-20, John 6:52-61
Whoever has ears let him listen to the TRUTH! undecided undecided

false jw tatime, keep trying to convince yourself that your white washed group
are something other than today's pharisee hypercrites

Joh 20:28  And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

thomas called Jesus my Lord and my God. to deny this is true is basically saying thomas took the name of God in vain before Christ. if that were the case, Jesus would have certainly rebuked him

but you false jw's change the clear meaning of God's word which is calling God a liar:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2018
antichrist false jw tatime

4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

What does it mean to accept Christ is come in the flesh?

It means that you have to accept Jesus is GOD come in the flesh.

John 1:14 And the Word(God, john 1:1) was made flesh, and dwelt among us,

God was made flesh and dwelt anong us, now that's a big deal

if an angel was made flesh and dwelt among us, ummmm not so big a deal

Father clearly shows that Jesus is not a angel:

Heb 1:1  God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 
Heb 1:2  Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 
Heb 1:3  Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; 
Heb 1:4  Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. 
Heb 1:5  For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? 
Heb 1:6  And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. 
Heb 1:7  And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. 
Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. 
Heb 1:9  Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Father God clearly showed that Jesus Christ is not a angel, Father also calls Jesus "God" twice in verses 8 & 9 so as to leave no doubt
but satans mob don't doubt, they straight out don't believe God
of course false jw's do the twist big time of those verses, which is false jw's yet again calling Father God a liar
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
johnw47:
antichrist false jw tatime

4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

What does it mean to accept Christ is come in the flesh?

It means that you have to accept Jesus is GOD come in the flesh.

John 1:14 And the Word(God, john 1:1) was made flesh, and dwelt among us,

God was made flesh and dwelt anong us, now that's a big deal

if an angel was made flesh and dwelt among us, ummmm not so big a deal

Father clearly shows that Jesus is not a angel:

Heb 1:1  God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 
Heb 1:2  Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 
Heb 1:3  Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; 
Heb 1:4  Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. 
Heb 1:5  For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? 
Heb 1:6  And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. 
Heb 1:7  And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. 
Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. 
Heb 1:9  Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Father God clearly showed that Jesus Christ is not a angel, Father also calls Jesus "God" twice in verses 8 & 9 so as to leave no doubt
but satans mob don't doubt, they straight out don't believe God
of course false jw's do the twist big time of those verses, which is false jw's yet again calling Father God a liar

OPONU~OLODO (CONFUSED DULLARD) cheesy cheesy
"Jesus come in the FLESH" meaning Jesus is God in the flesh. cheesy cheesy
Instead of asking what that scripture means, you're struggling to apply your stupidity into the word of God.
Well go and tell all your Pastors that what that scripture means is "Jesus lived,eat,drink, dressed, slept and wake up just like all fleshly creatures,and so it's not difficult for you and i to imitate Him in what He preached and taught because He lived in accordance with His teachings"
The Israelites demanded for a human King instead of a spirit being claiming to be their INVISIBLE King because they thought it won't be easy for a human king to enforce the mosaic laws since he too must live by it,so they concluded a human king will not take those laws serious as it will be difficult for him to live by it and so he won't have the liver to enforce what he himself can't live by it!
Jesus come in the flesh, means everything He taught is PRACTICABLE because He lived PERFECTLY by His own laws!
Therefore if you're quoting the scriptures often and often but can't present those PRACTICING what Jesus laid down as principles, then you're indirectly saying "Jesus didn't come in the flesh" because (according to your explanations) what He taught is not PRACTICABLE! undecided undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
TATIME:
OPONU~OLODO (CONFUSED DULLARD) cheesy cheesy
"Jesus come in the FLESH" meaning Jesus is God in the flesh. cheesy cheesy
Instead of asking what that scripture means, you're struggling to apply your stupidity into the word of God.
Well go and tell all your Pastors that what that scripture means is "Jesus lived,eat,drink, dressed, slept and wake up just like all fleshly creatures,and so it's not difficult for you and i to imitate Him in what He preached and taught because He lived in accordance with His teachings"
The Israelites demanded for a human King instead of a spirit being claiming to be their INVISIBLE King because they thought it won't be easy for a human king to enforce the mosaic laws since he too must live by it,so they concluded a human king will not take those laws serious as it will be difficult for him to live by it and so he won't have the liver to enforce what he himself can't live by it!
Jesus come in the flesh, means everything He taught is PRACTICABLE because He lived PERFECTLY by His own laws!
Therefore if you're quoting the scriptures often and often but can't present those PRACTICING what Jesus laid down as principles, then you're indirectly saying "Jesus didn't come in the flesh" because (according to your explanations) what He taught is not PRACTICABLE! undecided undecided

oh duh know nothing fales jw tatime of no understanding

Jesus came in the flesh certinally does mean God came in the flesh:

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

Joh 1:14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

you are shown wrong in every post pharisee tatime, smile
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
TATIME:
Yes! they're illiterates or uneducated or unlearned just like the first century Christians! Act 4:13 wink wink wink

^^^ you blinded tatime talking about false jw's

Act 4:13  Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.

peter and john never taught that Jesus body was not resurrected
peter and john never taught that there are two gods, a almighty god and a mighty god

you false jw's are of course nothing like first century christians:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
Allow me to test the Spirit again since you didn't agree with the last one!-Is the Jehovah's Witness baptism valid?
The baptism performed by Jehovah's Witnesses organization, also known as the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, is not valid because the religion is a non-Christian cult. It does not properly represent God, Jesus, and salvation.
Instead, it teaches false doctrine in regard to the essentials of the Christian faith. Therefore, it's baptism is not true Christian baptism.
The Jehovah's Witnesses deny the doctrines of the Trinity, that Jesus is God in flesh, that he physically rose from the dead, and that salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ.
The Jehovah's Witness organization teaches that Jesus is Michael the Archangel who became flesh, that he did not physically rise from the dead, and that is necessary to keep the law and order to be saved.
The Watchtower organization baptizes in the name of the Father, the Son, and Holy Spirit.
However, when getting baptized, the Jehovah's Witnesses must acknowledge that they are identifying themselves with Jehovah's spirit-directed organization.
In other words, the baptism they undergo is according to the biblical formula, but in addition, is made to it with the identification with the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society as a true representative of God on earth.
Jehovah witnesses believe:
There is no Trinity, (Let God be True, pp. 100-101; Make Sure of All Things, p. 386)
"Jehovah's first creation was his 'only-begotten Son'. . . was used by Jehovah in creating all other things," (Aid to Bible Understanding, pp. 390-391)
Jesus was Michael the archangel who became a man (The Watchtower, May 15, 1963, p. 307; The New World, 284).
Jesus was raised "not a human creature, but a spirit" (Let God be True, p. 276).
Good works are necessary for salvation (Studies in the Scriptures, Vol. 1, pp. 150, 152)
So, since the Jehovah's Witness organization denies essential doctrines of the Christian faith, it is not Christian and does not have proper authority to represent the true God in baptism.
Its baptism is not valid and anyone who was baptized as a Jehovah's Witness must get rebaptized upon becoming a true Christian.
Jesus said...{Matthew 28:19} "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit."
TATIME:
You only read,talk and type without thorough meditations! Just listen to yourself saying "Allow me to test the spirit that's in you" and the next thing you did is Story! Story!! Story!!! as usual. Someone with intellect will be expecting a question that could reveal the ignorance of the one you wanted to "test" the spirit in him, but rather you just resume back to your explanation that's not practicable at least there is no one doing what you're saying.
For your information, Jesus tested the spirit of the Pharisees with thought provoking questions NOT explanations that's not practical!
So if you're truly following Jesus' footsteps what you need to do is present, show, point or name that GROUP!
These are pictures of Jehovah's Witnesses actively doing what we've been saying since! smiley smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
TATIME-If we had the same Spirit, we would be on the same page, we would be seeking after the same Lord Jesus-but it is quite obvious we don't, your savour is Jehovah coming back, and my savour is Christ coming back!
I have said: I am born again-and you said: you are not born again.
Jesus said: one must be born again before he can enter into the kingdom of God-and Jehovah said: the complete opposite, you won''t be joining God in His kingdom!
The JW's claim to be baptised in the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit? And yet, the Holy Spirit is a active force, Father Jehovah god is through works of a organisation, and Jesus-is Michael the archangel?
We recognise 'wolves in sheep clothing-your baptism brings mockery against the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit!
You need to get down on your knees, and pray to the righteous Father God of Jesus Christ-and ask Him to forgive you, cry out for your repentance, Jesus is the way and the truth who can save you.
This crazy ordeal you have managed to jump abroad-it's cultism, everybody you have witnessed too, pray for them that their souls won't be lost for eternity with those you have already sent to Hell fire.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
brocab:
TATIME-If we had the same Spirit, we would be on the same page, we would be seeking after the same Lord Jesus-but it is quite obvious we don't, your savour is Jehovah god coming back, and my savour is Christ He's coming back!
I have said: I am born again-and you said: you are not born again.
Jesus said: one must be born again before he can enter into the kingdom of God-and Jehovah said: the complete opposite, you won''t be going to heaven!
The JW's claim to be baptised in the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit? And yet, the Holy Spirit is a active force, the Father is Jehovah who is a god of the Watchtower organisation, and Jesus-is Michael the archangel?
So this leaves us with our knowledge to recognise your baptism is a mockery against the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit, and against the Word of God!
STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! That's all you want to do. Whatever you're claiming without EXAMPLES is not working! Helloooooooooo it's worthless, that's exactly what it means.
Just leave all these worthless stories and go straight to vivid examples of those PRACTICING what you're saying, so that everyone can see the PRACTICAL APPLICATION through their activities PERIOD!
I am not born again, so i'm not going to heaven for sure because heaven isn't God's original purpose for humans,those going to heaven won't have wives nor children because they'll become spirit beings like angels.Luke 20;35,36
But we that will possess the earth are going to have wives and children. Isaiah 65:21-23
Jesus just said He is going to PREPARE a place for His corulers there,meaning there was no preparation for such from the beginning of creation.
So while there are FEW born again Christians(who will rule with Jesus as spirit creatures in heaven), there are countless other sheep who are going to INHERIT the earth forever(John 10:16), that's the accurate knowledge of God's word not just the dogmatic idea of "all good people go to heaven" that your pastors taught you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
Do you honestly believe I am not going to read this unbiblical rubbish! Not once have you come up with any truth-not once have you said anything that is positive! I tested the spirit in you, you have the spirit of Antichrist without question!-you are not born again, what more can I say-the Spirit of God is not in you, with you, and His no where around you..
TATIME:
STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! That's all you want to do. Whatever you're claiming without EXAMPLES is not working! Helloooooooooo it's worthless, that's exactly what it means.
Just leave all these worthless stories and go straight to vivid examples of those PRACTICING what you're saying, so that everyone can see the PRACTICAL APPLICATION through their activities PERIOD!
I am not born again, so i'm not going to heaven for sure because heaven isn't God's original purpose for humans,those going to heaven won't have wives nor children because they'll become spirit beings like angels.Luke 20;35,36
But we that will possess the earth are going to have wives and children. Isaiah 65:21-23
Jesus just said He is going to PREPARE a place for His corulers there,meaning there was no preparation for such from the beginning of creation.
So while there are FEW born again Christians(who will rule with Jesus as spirit creatures in heaven), there are countless other sheep who are going to INHERIT the earth forever(John 10:16), that's the accurate knowledge of God's word not just the dogmatic idea of "all good people go to heaven" that your pastors taught you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
johnw47:

the Father is the one God of Christians,
[s] the Word come Jesus Christ is the same one God of Christians
Father and the Word two persons being the one God

ask me to again post the verses showing such, i'm happy to
or else just keep fighting the truth lie lie [/s]

Good.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
Gruni1234:

My dear Barristter07, if God the Father is the sovereign Lord then why is Jesus the Christ the One Lord?

The bible said His Father made him Lord. Is that too hard for you to comprehend ?

This question by zodiakzax is clear enough for me. If I come to your house and your father is head of the house but delegates that authority you, does it mean that your Father stops being the head? Nay, He is the overall head right? So in this case when I come and ask who is the One head of the family, your Father should be the one in question not you the son for you were only sharing in the authority of your Father, you are not the authority. Now it is very interesting that there is One God and One Lord. And these are both the Father and the Son. The Father is God and the Son is the Ruler and Master.

Wrong and deceitful analogy, If My Father delegate that post to TAKE a far Better Position than Family head . I will be regarded as the one head of the family!!!

But by virtue of him been in a Far better post than mine , he remains Head because he is head over me.

Father Is Jesus God and our God. That makes him Sovereign Lord over all .

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
brocab:
Do you honestly believe I am not going to read this unbiblical rubbish! Not once have you come up with any truth-not once have you said anything that is positive! I tested the spirit in you, you have the spirit of Antichrist without question!-you are not born again, what more can I say-the Spirit of God is not in you, with you, and His no where around you..
It's rubbish nah as you can't prove me wrong from the scriptures, or can you discard all the biblical quotes pointing to everlasting life on earth? Perhaps you'll do like one funny guy called Pastor after seeing scriptures that emphasises eternal life on earth said "those going to heaven will still come back to inherit the earth"! But after showing him that those going to heaven will forever remain there with Jesus Mr pastor stylishly excused himself cheesy cheesy
I never doubt nor deny the doctrine of been born again, i only explains why "it's not all faithful servants of God that are born again". You are just dogmatically following the old tradition of the Orthodox churches which teaches that all good people are going to heaven and by the end of the day,every Dick and Harry is claiming to be in that "good people" arrangement. So whatever you hear say them call good people(born again) you too wan belong to the setting! grin grin
I made everything practical now and you became dumb,only to say "that's bullshit" since it's not like the common old tradition of "all good people aregoing to heaven! cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Barristter07:

Good.

oh duh, lie lie baristter, you struck out the next part, which all good little liars would do

" the Word come Jesus Christ is the same one God of Christians"

God is one:
Mar_12:29  And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

God is God and the Word:
Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

and of course you never ask for the scriptures showing that Christ is God
you have seen them and you just don't believe God, oh antichrist

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Rev_2:2  I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

johnw47:

lie lie barristter

the Father is the one God of Christians, the Word come Jesus Christ is the same one God of Christians
Father and the Word two persons being the one God

ask me to again post the verses showing such, i'm happy to
or else just keep fighting the truth lie lie
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
On JW website under FAQ you will come across
this question that not many JW’s know:

Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Trying to Earn Salvation
by Their Door-to-Door Ministry? No. We engage regularly in our door-to-door ministry, but we don’t believe that we earn our salvation by doing such work. Ephesians 2:8

Why not?
Think of this comparison: Imagine that a benevolent man promised an expensive gift to everyone who showed up at a certain location on a given date. If you really believed the man’s promise, would you follow his instructions? No doubt! Likely, you would also tell your friends and family about the opportunity, so that they too could benefit from it. Even so, you wouldn’t earn the gift by following the man’s instructions.The gift is still a gift.

Likewise, Jehovah’s Witnesses believe God’s promise of everlasting life for all who obey him. (Romans 6:23) We endeavour to share our faith with others, hoping that they will benefit from God’s promises. But we don’t believe that we earn our salvation by engaging in our ministry.
(Romans 1:17; 3:28) Really, no human could ever do enough to merit such an astounding blessing from God. “He saved us because of his mercy, and not because of any good things that we have done.”—Titus 3:5, Contemporary English Version.

If only they knew they dont need to go door – door, to earn everlasting life, its already theirs for believing in Jesus sacrifice, I wonder how many will do it & also reporting is voluntary according to JW FAQ.

Oga TATIME, its there all along on the website, salvation is not by WORKS as stated on the jw.org websites. Its God's free gift, it remains a gift.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 5:05am On Dec 19, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

So last last no bible verse to back up your claims that in Hebrew she is boy and he is a girl? Eyaa. What a pity.

You wanna cover up your lies.

You said wisdom is a created being now you are saying it is an intangible quality because you find it difficult for explaining the she, sister and kinswoman wisdom is described as in the Bible?

Wisdom is no longer Jesus Christ? I no fit laff
Wisdom is no longer a created being? Lol

Wisdom is now genderless even though it's described as a she, sister and kinswoman in the Bible because this part of the bible doesn't tally with your beliefs that wisdom is Jesus Christ and a created being.

You now decide what to use or discard. Your jehovah really loves to cherry pick. He will soon cherry pick himself out of the bible or rather gb will cherry pick him out of the bible.

Now you wanna introduce Hebrew grammar rules to the old testament. I no fit laff

If U still wanna confirm that this guy is CROOKED, pls read the Bible & info at :
https://biblehub.com/proverbs/8-22.htm

https://biblehub.com/commentaries/proverbs/8-22.htm
"Lord Jehovah created me at the beginning of his creation"
Prov8:30
"Then I was the craftsman at his (Jehovah's) side. I was filled with delight day after day, always rejoicing at his presence"

"Jesus is the wisdom of God "
1 cor 1:24.

In Prov 8:22-30, a created being was personified as wisdom, which the Bible later revealed to be Jesus Christ, "the wisdom of God" and first creation of God. Col 1:15.

Arapunzel LIES & FALSEHOOD na the only talent wey him get to boost him mumu virus.
CORRECT WAYO MAN.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 19, 2018
achorladey:
On JW website under FAQ you will come across
this question that not many JW’s know:

Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Trying to Earn Salvation
by Their Door-to-Door Ministry? No. We engage regularly in our door-to-door ministry, but we don’t believe that we earn our salvation by doing such work. Ephesians 2:8

Why not?
Think of this comparison: Imagine that a benevolent man promised an expensive gift to everyone who showed up at a certain location on a given date. If you really believed the man’s promise, would you follow his instructions? No doubt! Likely, you would also tell your friends and family about the opportunity, so that they too could benefit from it. Even so, you wouldn’t earn the gift by following the man’s instructions.The gift is still a gift.

Likewise, Jehovah’s Witnesses believe God’s promise of everlasting life for all who obey him. (Romans 6:23) We endeavour to share our faith with others, hoping that they will benefit from God’s promises. But we don’t believe that we earn our salvation by engaging in our ministry.
(Romans 1:17; 3:28) Really, no human could ever do enough to merit such an astounding blessing from God. “He saved us because of his mercy, and not because of any good things that we have done.”—Titus 3:5, Contemporary English Version.

If only they knew they dont need to go door – door, to earn everlasting life, its already theirs for believing in Jesus sacrifice, I wonder how many will do it & also reporting is voluntary according to JW FAQ.

Oga TATIME, its there all along on the website, salvation is not by WORKS as stated on the jw.org websites. Its God's free gift, it remains a gift.
You don't understand what the information, so let me help you out.
Noboby is worthy of everlasting life amongst all the children of Adam but FAITH in JEHOVAH is what will make HIM declare us "righteous". James 2:23
Notice that Abraham actually did some things that SHOWS his unwavering FAITH in Jehovah.
So likewise today,anyone living just need to put faith in the ransom sacrifice of Jesus, (John 3-16-18)but there are ACTIONS that will accompany your FAITH to SHOW that you're truly repentant! (Matthew 7:24)Otherwise you'll just be like any demon who believes God exists without doing anything to support HIS program!(James 2:19)
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 10:25am On Dec 19, 2018
TATIME:
You don't understand what the information, so let me help you out.
Noboby is worthy of everlasting life amongst all the children of Adam but FAITH in JEHOVAH is what will make HIM declare us "righteous". James 2:23
Notice that Abraham actually did some things that SHOWS his unwavering FAITH in Jehovah.
So likewise today,anyone living just need to put faith in the ransom sacrifice of Jesus, (John 3-16-18)but there are ACTIONS that will accompany your FAITH to SHOW that you're truly repentant! (Matthew 7:24)Otherwise you'll just be like any demon who believes God exists without doing anything to support HIS program!(James 2:19)

TATIME: You don't understand what the information, so let me help you out.

Achorladey: I can only hope thstt after reading through your response I will be able to understand it

TATIME: Noboby is worthy of everlasting life amongst all the children of Adam

Achorladey: Obviously MAN has fallen short of God's glory and have all sinned.

TATIME: but FAITH in JEHOVAH is what will make HIM declare us "righteous". James 2:23

Achorladey: But fixing our eyes or looking intently at the CHIEF AGENT and PERFECTER OF OUR FAITH, JESUS.

TATIME: Notice that Abraham actually did some things that SHOWS his unwavering FAITH in Jehovah.

Achorladey: That's correct he actually did things not guarded by WORKS OF LAW. It was his faith moving him to do all those things. Don't forget when he received instructions from God to leave his hometown, he can ACCEPT or REJECT and God would have let him be had Abraham reject the INSTRUCTION.

TATIME: So likewise today,anyone living just need to put faith in the ransom sacrifice of Jesus, (John 3-16-18)

Achorladey: Good point you have there, therefore the reason the first and foremost work Jesus has his disciples to do is John 6:28,29.........Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the WORKS God requires?” Jesus answered, “The WORK of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent. For no reason must you lose the FAITH you have in JESUS CHRIST even when INCAPACITATED.

TATIME: but there are ACTIONS that will accompany your FAITH to SHOW that you're truly repentant! (Matthew 7:24)

Achorladey: Another fine point, Its the faith that will lead them to do it not WORKS backed by LAWS. It will not be a case of a group of PEOPLE who are COERCED/PRESSURED to conform to SET STANDARDS and when they fail to meet they are regarded as spiritually LAZY/ WEAK.

Obviously Matthew 7:24 that was the conclusion of JESUS famous sermons, All what was discussed in that sermons are they LAWS or are they LEGALLY BINDING?

TATIME:Otherwise you'll just be like any demon who believes God exists without doing anything to support HIS program!(James 2:19)

Achorladey: Do you count the John 6:29 as WORKS being done already as stated by the only ONE LEADER we have JESUS CHRIST.

1 Timothy 5:8 Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

Do you know that most Christians and Non Christians do this? Do you see it as WORKS OF FAITH?

Oga no be by that SELF ACCLAIM of BEING THE ONLY RELIGIOUS DENOMINATION that GO FROM HOUSE to HOUSE that SHOWS righteous WORKS. When your fellow brother serves as a REGULAR PIONEER and reports 70 hours monthly but has a reputation of being a HEAVY DRINKER, WIFE BEATER, or NEGLECTING his family duties, oga his service to GOD is OFUTU FETE.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT..........can you please do this.......approach any of the elder in your congregation and tell him, you will stop reporting YOUR FIELD SERVICE. Feel free to bring his response to this thread let's see, if your works are really done through faith or by laid down laws of the GOVERNING BODY.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2018
achorladey:

TATIME: You don't understand what the information, so let me help you out.

Achorladey: I can only hope thstt after reading through your response I will be able to understand it

TATIME: Noboby is worthy of everlasting life amongst all the children of Adam

Achorladey: Obviously MAN has fallen short of God's glory and have all sinned.

TATIME: but FAITH in JEHOVAH is what will make HIM declare us "righteous". James 2:23

Achorladey: But fixing our eyes or looking intently at the CHIEF AGENT and PERFECTER OF OUR FAITH, JESUS.

TATIME: Notice that Abraham actually did some things that SHOWS his unwavering FAITH in Jehovah.

Achorladey: That's correct he actually did things not guarded by WORKS OF LAW. It was his faith moving him to do all those things. Don't forget when he received instructions from God to leave his hometown, he can ACCEPT or REJECT and God would have let him be had Abraham reject the INSTRUCTION.

TATIME: So likewise today,anyone living just need to put faith in the ransom sacrifice of Jesus, (John 3-16-18)

Achorladey: Good point you have there, therefore the reason the first and foremost work Jesus has his disciples to do is John 6:28,29.........Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the WORKS God requires?” Jesus answered, “The WORK of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent. For no reason must you lose the FAITH you have in JESUS CHRIST even when INCAPACITATED.

TATIME: but there are ACTIONS that will accompany your FAITH to SHOW that you're truly repentant! (Matthew 7:24)

Achorladey: Another fine point, Its the faith that will lead them to do it not WORKS backed by LAWS. It will not be a case of a group of PEOPLE who are COERCED/PRESSURED to conform to SET STANDARDS and when they fail to meet they are regarded as spiritually LAZY/ WEAK.

Obviously Matthew 7:24 that was the conclusion of JESUS famous sermons, All what was discussed in that sermons are they LAWS or are they LEGALLY BINDING?

TATIME:Otherwise you'll just be like any demon who believes God exists without doing anything to support HIS program!(James 2:19)

Achorladey: Do you count the John 6:29 as WORKS being done already as stated by the only ONE LEADER we have JESUS CHRIST.

1 Timothy 5:8 Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

Do you know that most Christians and Non Christians do this? Do you see it as WORKS OF FAITH?

Oga no be by that SELF ACCLAIM of BEING THE ONLY RELIGIOUS DENOMINATION that GO FROM HOUSE to HOUSE that SHOWS righteous WORKS. When your fellow brother serves as a REGULAR PIONEER and reports 70 hours monthly but has a reputation of being a HEAVY DRINKER, WIFE BEATER, or NEGLECTING his family duties, oga his service to GOD is OFUTU FETE.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT..........can you please do this.......approach any of the elder in your congregation and tell him, you will stop reporting YOUR FIELD SERVICE. Feel free to bring his response to this thread let's see, if your works are really done through faith or by laid down laws of the GOVERNING BODY.
You've been deceived by the devil so your condition is getting worse by the day!
Jesus sent His followers out in the field and they returned with REPORTS of all that they did!
So if truly you believe in Jesus, then you must
*go out in the field service for the preaching and teaching WORK He(Jesus) commissioned. Matthew 10:3-25,24:14,28:19,20
*help all those listening to you to do the same thing.Revelations 22:17
*make REPORTS of all your activities, because that's how the Bible came to be (RECORDS of all that God's servants did in the past) Luke 9:20
So my dear friend, Satan has caught you unaware! undecided undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Barristter07:

The bible said His Father made him Lord. Is that too hard for you to comprehend ?

Wrong and deceitful analogy, If My Father delegate that post to TAKE a far Better Position than Family head . I will be regarded as the one head of the family!!!

But by virtue of him been in a Far better post than mine , he remains Head because he is head over me.

Father Is Jesus God and our God. That makes him Sovereign Lord over all .

grin grin grin grin grin grin....so technically since Your father is still your head then He should be the One head undecided undecided..but if you are the One Head then your Father is no more the head..who said anything about a better position than family head grin grin grin. grin grin cheesy..... this shows how stupid you are... if God the Father is the Sovereign Lord then He is the One Lord...My friend you sounding stupid... I mean I'm shocked at your foolishness... Sovereign Lord is One Lord, One Lord because there's no other Lord...u understand now? Your brain is full of poo... if Jesus is One Lord, since we don't have many Lords and gods, then there's only but ONE LORD not two... grin grin cheesy cheesy..oooh man, these guys are so dumb.. grin grin grin... gruni I know, you will be shocked..
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
OneJ:

If U still wanna confirm that this guy is CROOKED, pls read the Bible & info at :

"Then I was the craftsman at his (Jehovah's) side. I was filled with delight day after day, always rejoicing at his presence"

In Prov 8:22-30, a created being was personified as wisdom, which the Bible later revealed to be Jesus Christ, "the wisdom of God" and first creation of God. Col 1:15.

Arapunzel LIES & FALSEHOOD na the only talent wey him get to boost him mumu virus.
CORRECT WAYO MAN.

It seems you've not learnt anything about use
... My friend the bible is my authority, the word of God is my authority, the Holy Spirit is my teacher... Jesus is not Wisdom.... wisdom is a she, sister, kinswoman... so many Christians agree to disagree, the same people you refer to don't say wisdom is created because that will mean Yahweh lacked wisdom before he created wisdom. Yahweh must have been a fool then... that aside wisdom is not Christ.. So don't think I follow anything someone writes or believes.... I'm not like you dumb stupid JW's who can't question doctrines of your organization
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
OneJ:

CORRECT WAYO MAN.

Wisdom is a woman /girl. You can't handle it right?
Your jehovah no get wisdom till he created wisdom.
Now wisdom is a created being and no longer an intangible quality? Lol
Wisdom is a created being and she is a girl who cries at the city gate. She is a Sister and also a kinswoman.

You want to change what the bible said about her?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
If you can't accept bible truth-then I am wasting my time trying to reach out to someone like you, all you are doing is wasting precious bible time!
I would probably get more sense out of a donkey then trying to write with you-the stuff you write is so twisted, you don't even know which way is up..
Really it's boring-you use bible verses trying to justify yourself, you haven't the slightest idea, how important it is for one to become born again, born again doesn't just mean a few faithful little soldiers, it means one must be born again before he can enter into the kingdom of God-this actually means millions of faithful little soldiers coming to Christ..
If you refuse to believe in the scriptures, then explain {Revelation 6:9-10} And when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld.
And they cried out in a loud voice, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge those who live on the earth and avenge our blood?”
These are not the souls of the just 12 tribes of Israel-these are not just the chosen few 144000 JW's as you believe, In Thessalonians "how many soul will be saved? By the looks of these below, it's going to be more then just the few little soldiers..
{Thessalonians 4:16-17} For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord.
But it won't matter what the scriptures tells us, you will find away to punch a hole straight through the Word of God, to justify what little knowledge you have concerning what is left of any"truth..
TATIME:
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
I have tested you 'by your fruit-you don't have any godly fruit. Everything is unbiblical to you, why because you keep on arguing over the truth!
The bible verses you bring forth, are so twisted-I ask "do you have trouble learning? You twist verses to make them sound unbiblical, you haven't studied the bible enough to even know what harm you are actually doing to yourself.
I have read your pages, over and over, it doesn't matter how many warning signs I have written down for you, your own blindness blinds you from all truth..
TATIME:
It's rubbish nah as you can't prove me wrong from the scriptures, or can you discard all the biblical quotes pointing to everlasting life on earth? Perhaps you'll do like one funny guy called Pastor after seeing scriptures that emphasises eternal life on earth said "those going to heaven will still come back to inherit the earth"! But after showing him that those going to heaven will forever remain there with Jesus Mr pastor stylishly excused himself cheesy cheesy
I never doubt nor deny the doctrine of been born again, i only explains why "it's not all faithful servants of God that are born again". You are just dogmatically following the old tradition of the Orthodox churches which teaches that all good people are going to heaven and by the end of the day,every Dick and Harry is claiming to be in that "good people" arrangement. So whatever you hear say them call good people(born again) you too wan belong to the setting! grin grin
I made everything practical now and you became dumb,only to say "that's bullshit" since it's not like the common old tradition of "all good people aregoing to heaven! cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
brocab:
If you can't accept bible truth-then I am wasting my time trying to reach out to someone like you, all you are doing is wasting precious bible time!
I would probably get more sense out of a donkey then trying to write with you-the stuff you write is so twisted, you don't even know which way is up..
Really it's boring-you use bible verses trying to justify yourself, you haven't the slightest idea, how important it is for one to become born again, born again doesn't just mean a few faithful little soldiers, it means one must be born again before he can enter into the kingdom of God-this actually means millions of faithful little soldiers coming to Christ..
If you refuse to believe in the scriptures, then explain {Revelation 6:9-10} And when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld.
And they cried out in a loud voice, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge those who live on the earth and avenge our blood?”
These are not the souls of the just 12 tribes of Israel-these are not just the chosen few 144000 JW's as you believe, In Thessalonians "how many soul will be saved? By the looks of these below, it's going to be more then just the few little soldiers..
{Thessalonians 4:16-17} For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord.
But it won't matter what the scriptures tells us, you will find away to punch a hole straight through the Word of God, to justify what little knowledge you have concerning what is left of any"truth..
Bye bye joh! I've told you thousands of times that you can't reach hearts FACELESSLY on social media.
You need to present, show,point,name or direct interested individuals to those PRACTICING what you know as true Christianity or else you're just waisting my time!
Initially you said you're not ready to preach but to point out the heresy in JW, but after all your stories becomes futile now you're saying you wanted to preach to help JW. grin grin
Perhaps you don't understand what an honest hearted person will be eagerly anticipating after a lot of fruitless arguments, well it's called PROOF
JWs has proofs of what they're preaching and teaching, everyone can see how active they've been and how they keep increasing in number as those they preached to are also joining them in doing the WORK!
Abeg stop accusing JWs,just present evidence of those PRACTICING Christianity better than JWs.Period! undecided undecided undecided

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
After looking at your pictures, I realise some of these people are not JW's! They are people having fun..
TATIME:
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Are you really going-praise the Lord 'and besides I do believe your father is the devil..And I have also showing you this proof in your bible, and you refuse it also..So really you are talking through what backside?
TATIME:
Bye bye joh! I've told you thousands of times that you can't reach hearts FACELESSLY on social media.
You need to present, show,point,name or direct interested individuals to those PRACTICING what you know as true Christianity or else you're just waisting my time!
Initially you said you're not ready to preach but to point out the heresy in JW, but after all your stories becomes futile now you're saying you wanted to preach to help JW. grin grin
Perhaps you don't understand what an honest hearted person will be eagerly anticipating after a lot of fruitless arguments, well it's called PROOF
JWs has proofs of what they're preaching and teaching, everyone can see how active they've been and how they keep increasing in number as those they preached to are also joining them in doing the WORK!
Abeg stop accusing JWs,just present evidence of those PRACTICING Christianity better than JWs.Period! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mr NO Evidence,brocab or whatever you call yourself, these are those i'm talking about,they're in your neighborhood, zealously preaching and teaching what they know and millions around the world are spending billions of hours with them.
So instead of boring me with pointless arguments, why not present another group that's PERFORMING better than this group since you're claiming they aren't Christians.

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.