Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (373383 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
brocab:
Are you really going-praise the Lord 'and besides I do believe your father is the devil..And I have also showing you this proof in your bible, and you refuse it also..So really you are talking through what backside?
I'm not going anywhere my friend, it's you that said you'll better talk to a donkey so that means you're tired of the conversation.
So what else can i say than "bye bye" to all your faceless,pointless and fruitless arguments without any VISIBLE proof of what you're saying?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
I don't see these people in my neighbourhood, nor in anybodies neighbourhood, these pictures are pictures made up from outside different kingdom halls.
These people are just in photo's this doesn't give anybody proof they are actually doing something..
Plus these are face book shots-that's what face book is all about posing for one another, and telling the world you don't have a private life..
TATIME:
Mr NO Evidence,brocab or whatever you call yourself, these are those i'm talking about,they're in your neighborhood, zealously preaching and teaching what they know and millions around the world are spending billions of hours with them.
So instead of boring me with pointless arguments, why not present another group that's PERFORMING better than this group since you're claiming they aren't Christians.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
I have decided to talk with an senseless no good person, who thinks his photo shots have all the answers..
TATIME:
I'm not going anywhere my friend, it's you that said you'll better talk to a donkey so that means you're tired of the conversation.
So what else can i say than "bye bye" to all your faceless,pointless and fruitless arguments without any VISIBLE proof of what you're saying?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
brocab:
I don't see these people in my neighbourhood, nor in anybodies neighbourhood, these pictures are pictures made up from outside different kingdom halls.
These people are just in photo's this doesn't give anybody proof they are actually doing something..
Plus these are face book shots-that's what face book is all about posing for one another, and telling the world you don't have a private life..
Did i hear you say PRIVATE?
I thought you and your folks are labeling JWs as CULT,so you're now saying this cults should try to be private, right?
My friend, stop deceiving yourself! Jesus said "no one hides light underneath" Matthew 5:14:16 He also adds "you'll be my WITNESS throughout the earth" Act 1:8
So what else do you expect from people who have come from different enemy races and nationality to form a global family? Isaiah 2:1-3,Micah 4:2-4
Of course Facebook is for sending pictures to your families, friends and loved ones! These are my own SPIRITUAL families, friends and loved ones.
If you don't have this type of VISIBLE families, my friend you're not truly a follower of that young man from Nazareth! Matthew 10:29,30 wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
brocab:
I have decided to talk with an senseless no good person, who thinks his photo shots have all the answers..
They are Jehovah's Witnesses!
So let's SEE the picture of those PERFORMING better than this global happy family of like minded worshippers! Jehovah said "no weapon fashioned against HIS own people shall prosper" and to render you speechless Jehovah adds"all the tongues(mouth)that rises against HIS people shall be silenced, this is the HERITAGE of those worshipping JEHOVAH and their RIGHTEOUSNESS is from JEHOVAH! " Isaiah 54:17 wink wink
So instead of arguing blindly without PROOFS,why not present another global happy family of like minded worshippers that are performing in all these areas than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES? cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
zodiakzax:

grin grin grin grin grin grin....so technically since Your father is still your head then He should be the One head undecided undecided..but if you are the One Head then your Father is no more the head.. who said anything about a better position than family head grin grin grin. grin grin cheesy..... this shows how stupid you are... if God the Father is the Sovereign Lord then He is the One Lord...My friend you sounding stupid... I mean I'm shocked at your foolishness... Sovereign Lord is One Lord, One Lord because there's no other Lord...u understand now? Your brain is full of poo... if Jesus is One Lord, since we don't have many Lords and gods, then there's only but ONE LORD not two... grin grin cheesy cheesy..oooh man, these guys are so dumb.. grin grin grin... gruni I know, you will be shocked..

The bolded is the. Reason why you are not intelligent no matter how small.

Gruni1234 If he was sensible, would have stated the role the Father in His illustration now Occupies that made him delegate the post of family head .

The Father occupies a Superior post as ONE GOD . state. The position the person in your illustration now occupies, So by doing so, technically your thinking faculty would now comprehend why the. Son in that illustration would answer he is the one head.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by toyosi20188(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
Efrankbblog:

Source:efrankb

I would have become a Witness if you believed in the existence of Hell. Nonetheless, I love Jehovah Witnesses because it is the most transparent example of the Acts of the Apostles, they do everything in common and preach Heaven & the way one can get there. However, I believe there is Hell.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
OneJ:

If U still wanna confirm that this guy is CROOKED, pls read the Bible & info at :
https://biblehub.com/proverbs/8-22.htm

https://biblehub.com/commentaries/proverbs/8-22.htm
"Lord Jehovah created me at the beginning of his creation"
Prov8:30
"Then I was the craftsman at his (Jehovah's) side. I was filled with delight day after day, always rejoicing at his presence"

"Jesus is the wisdom of God "
1 cor 1:24.

In Prov 8:22-30, a created being was personified as wisdom, which the Bible later revealed to be Jesus Christ, "the wisdom of God" and first creation of God. Col 1:15.

Arapunzel LIES & FALSEHOOD na the only talent wey him get to boost him mumu virus.
CORRECT WAYO MAN.

Jesus Christ is the wisdom of God. Jesus is a man while wisdom is a girl.

Wisdom was a created being in proverbs. God created wisdom therefore he didn't have wisdom till he created wisdom.
Buhaha.

When you want to tie 2 unconnected verses together you get this.

Jw mumu logic: Paul said Jesus Christ is God's power and God's wisdom Therefore anywhere in the Bible they mention wisdom it may be Jesus Christ so it looks like it is evidently Jesus Christ they were talking about in proverbs 8 even though wisdom is a she who cries at the city gate.

You just feel every body is daft like you guys. Everywhere you see God's power know it is Jesus Christ they where referring to.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Barristter07:

Gruni1234 If he was sensible, would have stated the role the Father in His illustration now Occupies that made him delegate the post of family head .

The Father occupies a Superior post as ONE GOD . state. The position the person in your illustration now occupies, So by doing so, technically your thinking faculty would now comprehend why the. Son in that illustration would answer he is the one head.

See intelligent person saying there are 2 gods and 2 lords in heaven and on earth.

Now is superior post. Lol.
At the end of the day everything you have been trying to say is just your assumption. Bible didn't say this you just cooked it up from your imagination.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
Barristter07:

grin grin grin grin....the Father is occupied... grin grin grin grin..So if the Father is occupied then He's no more the Head. As simple as that, so in the house now there should be only one Head. Likewise Jesus is the One Lord because the Father is no more the One Lord...and according to you the Father is no more Lord because he's occupied being the One God.. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...these guys are so dumb..... grin grin grin

There's One Lord not two Lords...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
people believe what their churches tell them:

man tells rc's that they should pray to mary, so they believe man

man tells false jw's that Jesus body wasn't resurrected, so they believe man

God tells bible believing christians truth from the bible, so they believe God

false jw's will be believing man and calling God a liar right til the end

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
Street preachers using proper bible tools, confronting JW's-Street preachers spreading the gospel in love-risking their lives, against the principalities and against the power of darkness for Christ! Watch how these men approach the Jehovah witnesses siting on the bridge bringing with them love and perfection, spreading the gospel so the truth will set them free...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfT9QdSUOs
And it is preachers like these who risk their lives on the streets 'day and night, spreading the gospel for Christ-we maybe on media now, like you, we may sit on bridges waiting for somebody to ask us why we are sitting on the bridge. it doesn't matter which way we turn, what matters is the Word of God is preached to the nations-It's the love we have for Christ, it is He who gives us His strength to preach His gospel, even if it does 'take, "Only one person at a time!
TATIME:
They are Jehovah's Witnesses!
So let's SEE the picture of those PERFORMING better than this global happy family of like minded worshippers! Jehovah said "no weapon fashioned against HIS own people shall prosper" and to render you speechless Jehovah adds"all the tongues(mouth)that rises against HIS people shall be silenced, this is the HERITAGE of those worshipping JEHOVAH and their RIGHTEOUSNESS is from JEHOVAH! " Isaiah 54:17 wink wink
So instead of arguing blindly without PROOFS,why not present another global happy family of like minded worshippers that are performing in all these areas than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES? cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
TATIME:
Did i hear you say PRIVATE? Of course Facebook is for sending pictures to your families, friends and loved ones! These are my own SPIRITUAL families, friends and loved ones.
Is this to complicated to understand what private lives are, if the Watchtower knew you were keeping in contact to those outside your denomination-you would be caste out!!! Satan uses Face book as a tool to allow all Government personal to keep up with the times, having a private life keeps gossips and busybodies out.
TATIME:
Did i hear you say PRIVATE? I thought you and your folks are labeling JWs as CULT,so you're now saying this cults should try to be private, right?
Now you have mention it, I agree 'keep your cult to yourself-we are Christians learning the truth about Christ-we don't need coltish people like you, who's trying so hard to draw people further away from Christ-we need encouragement to lead us to all truth, your disrupting beliefs have always coursed problems within the body of Christ..
TATIME:
Did i hear you say PRIVATE?
I thought you and your folks are labeling JWs as CULT,so you're now saying this cults should try to be private, right?
My friend, stop deceiving yourself! Jesus said "no one hides light underneath" Matthew 5:14:16 He also adds "you'll be my WITNESS throughout the earth" Act 1:8
So what else do you expect from people who have come from different enemy races and nationality to form a global family? Isaiah 2:1-3,Micah 4:2-4
Of course Facebook is for sending pictures to your families, friends and loved ones! These are my own SPIRITUAL families, friends and loved ones.
If you don't have this type of VISIBLE families, my friend you're not truly a follower of that young man from Nazareth! Matthew 10:29,30 wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 6:50am On Dec 20, 2018
This nice little old lady really made my day after hearing her testimony "Wow? If only you JW's would hear her story, she may even change your life too. She is blessed now' more then ever!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stc1hvhdzK0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 8:20am On Dec 20, 2018
TATIME:
You've been deceived by the devil so your condition is getting worse by the day!
Jesus sent His followers out in the field and they returned with REPORTS of all that they did!
So if truly you believe in Jesus, then you must
*go out in the field service for the preaching and teaching WORK He(Jesus) commissioned. Matthew 10:3-25,24:14,28:19,20
*help all those listening to you to do the same thing.Revelations 22:17
*make REPORTS of all your activities, because that's how the Bible came to be (RECORDS of all that God's servants did in the past) Luke 9:20
So my dear friend, Satan has caught you unaware! undecided undecided

When persons are in great DANGER of a SOURCE they do not suspect or are being MISLED by those they consider there FRIENDS, is it an UNKINDNESS to WARN them? They may prefer not to believe the WARNING. They may even RESENT it, but does that FREE one from the MORAL RESPONSIBILITY to give that WARNING..............Watchtower January 15, 1974

A very good example of what the Watchtower cited above wants us to do can be analysed in......... Watchtower October 2018 study edition article 3 titled PUT TRUST IN OUR ACTIVE LEADER- THE CHRIST......... paragraphs 6,7....

Paragraph 6..........Joshua received clear instructions from the angelic Leader on how to take the city of Jericho. At first, some of the INSTRUCTIONS MAY not have appeared to be a GOOD STRATEGY. For instance, Jehovah commanded that all the men be CIRCUMCISED, which would leave them INDISPOSED for several days. Was it really the right time to CIRCUMCISE those able-bodied men?​

Paragraphs 7.......Likely, those defenseless Israelite soldiers wondered how they would protect their family if enemy warriors raided their camp. But suddenly, the news broke that Jericho was “tightly shut up because of the Israelites.” ( Josh. 6:1 ) Would their trust in God’s direction not have been strengthened by such an unexpected turn of events?

Paragraphs 6,7 wants to promote the IDEA that God gave an USUAL instruction/IDEA/Strategy when leading the Israelites into BATTLE through Joshua by quoting Joshua 5:2,8 then Joshua 6:1 to prove the POINT. Unfortunately the whole thing crumbled when you read
Joshua 5:1...........As soon as all the kings of the Amʹor·ites who were on the west side of the Jordan and all the kings of the Caʹnaan·ites who were by the sea heard that Jehovah had dried up the waters of the Jordan before the Israelites until they had crossed over, they lost heart, and they lost all courage because of the Israelites.

This is the proper reason God commanded Joshua to circumcise the people, before God gave the command Canaanites were in PANIC MODE already (Joshua 5:1). It was that PANIC mode that made them shut Jericho Joshua 6:1.

Oga TATIME when someone tells a JW that they usually TURN THEIR BIBLE UP SIDE DOWN, it's never to shame the JWS, they must have come across various things when reading the NWT to make such inference, yours is to investigate and not begoff or wave it away.

Just like you feel you have the MORAL LIBERTY to warn us from DANGER, do you accept the OTHER religious denominations have the MORAL LIBERTY to warn the JWS from DANGER TOO?
Watchtower January 15 1974.

DON'T BE DECEIVED

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 20, 2018
achorladey:

When persons are in great DANGER of a SOURCE they do not suspect or are being MISLED by those they consider there FRIENDS, is it an UNKINDNESS to WARN them? They may prefer not to believe the WARNING. They may even RESENT it, but does that FREE one from the MORAL RESPONSIBILITY to give that WARNING..............Watchtower January 15, 1974

A very good example of what the Watchtower cited above wants us to do is can be analysed in......... Watchtower October 2018 study edition article 3 titled PUT TRUST IN OUR ACTIVE LEADER- THE CHRIST......... paragraphs 6,7....

Paragraph 6..........Joshua received clear instructions from the angelic Leader on how to take the city of Jericho. At first, some of the INSTRUCTIONS MAY not have appeared to be a GOOD STRATEGY. For instance, Jehovah commanded that all the men be CIRCUMCISED, which would leave them INDISPOSED for several days. Was it really the right time to CIRCUMCISE those able-bodied men?​

Paragraphs 7.......Likely, those defenseless Israelite soldiers wondered how they would protect their family if enemy warriors raided their camp. But suddenly, the news broke that Jericho was “tightly shut up because of the Israelites.” ( Josh. 6:1 ) Would their trust in God’s direction not have been strengthened by such an unexpected turn of events?

Paragraphs 6,7 wants to promote the IDEA that God gave an USUAL instruction/IDEA/STRATEGYwhen leading the Israelites into BATTLE through Joshua by quoting Joshua 5:2,8 then Joshua 6:1 to prove the POINT. Unfortunately the whole thing crumbled when you read
Joshua 5:1...........As soon as all the kings of the Amʹor·ites who were on the west side of the Jordan and all the kings of the Caʹnaan·ites who were by the sea heard that Jehovah had dried up the waters of the Jordan before the Israelites until they had crossed over, they lost heart, and they lost all courage because of the Israelites.

This is the proper reason God commanded Joshua to circumcise the people, before God gave the command Canaanites were in PANIC MODE already (Joshua 5:1). It was that PANIC mode that made them shot Jericho Joshua 6:1.

Oga TATIME when someone tells a JW that they usually TURN THERE BIBLE UP SIDE DOWN, it's never to shame the JWS, they must have come across various things when reading the NWT to make such inference, yours is to investigate and not begoff or wave it away.

Just like you feel you have the MORAL LIBERTY to warn us from DANGER, do you accept the OTHER religious denominations have the MORAL LIBERTY to warn the JWS from DANGER TOO?
Watchtower January 15 1974.

DON'T BE DECEIVED

So you're now changing the topic to WARNING after seeing that your effort to stop God's people from making REPORTS of their activities has failed. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't worry yourself my friend, if the JWs are in danger and others are safe then leave that to the judge,because to me you're just a FUGITIVE or BEAST of NO SPIRITUAL NATION! Farewell wink wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 8:57am On Dec 20, 2018
TATIME:
So you're now changing the topic to WARNING after seeing that your effort to stop God's people from making REPORTS of their activities has failed. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't worry yourself my friend, if the JWs are in danger and others are safe then leave that to the judge,because to me you're just a FUGITIVE or BEAST of NO SPIRITUAL NATION! Farewell wink wink

Did you respond accordingly to that post concerning FIELD SERVICE REPORT? You can go back to your post and see that the scriptures cited if it ever relates to it.

Paul recommended HIMSELF as GOD'S MINISTER in EVERY WAY (2Corinthians 6:4 ) and being a FUGITIVE cannot be far off amongst those WAYS he did so. In fact he also ask us to RECOMMEND OURSELVES too in that way.

OGA TATIME I know the SPIRITUAL NATION I belonged to. AU REVOIR!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2018
achorladey:

OGA TATIME I know the SPIRITUAL NATION I belonged to. AU REVOIR!
Great! Paul is gone now and a thousand and one religious groups are claiming they are following the pattern set by Peter and the other Apostles,Paul also moved to gentile nations establishing churches for Christ. Now you're saying one out of the thousands of religious groups claiming Christians is not doing the right thing,i have seen all the activities of this group and to the best of my knowledge and understanding they are the ONLY group PRACTICING what Jesus taught.
So if i call you a FUGITIVE but you believe truthfully that you're not and you surely belong to a SPIRITUAL FAMILY, why not point, present, name, direct or tell me the name of that group so that i can compare and contrast their activities with that of the early Christians? Then i'll be convinced that i made the wrong decision!
I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses,that's the name my SPIRITUAL HAPPY GLOBAL FAMILY(Isaiah 2:1-4,Micah 4:2-4) so my friend what's the name of your own SPIRITUAL FAMILY if truly you have or belong to ONE? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2018
TATIME:
Great! Paul is gone now and a thousand and one religious groups are claiming they are following the pattern set by Peter and the other Apostles,Paul also moved to gentile nations establishing churches for Christ. Now you're saying one out of the thousands of religious groups claiming Christians is not doing the right thing,i have seen all the activities of this group and to the best of my knowledge and understanding they are the ONLY group PRACTICING what Jesus taught.
So if i call you a FUGITIVE but you believe truthfully that you're not and you surely belong to a SPIRITUAL FAMILY, why not point, present, name, direct or tell me the name of that group so that i can compare and contrast their activities with that of the early Christians? Then i'll be convinced that i made the wrong decision!
I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses,that's the name my SPIRITUAL HAPPY GLOBAL FAMILY(Isaiah 2:1-4,Micah 4:2-4) so my friend what's the name of your own SPIRITUAL FAMILY if truly you have or belong to ONE? cheesy cheesy cheesy

How can a BEAST OF NO SPIRITUAL NATION respond to what you post up there. After saying O DI ARO! you are coming back to say EKU ILE! Your case na REAL WA!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
achorladey:

How can a BEAST OF NO SPIRITUAL NATION respond to what you post up there. After saying O DI ARO! you are coming back to say EKU ILE! Your case na REAL WA!
When i said "farewell" what i meant is if you're not ready to PRESENT, POINT, NAME,DIRECT or SHOW me another group that's PERFORMING better than Jehovah's Witnesses, then it's no need wasting precious times with you!
It's BEASTS that has NO reputable nation,at least one that has a NAME!
If someone says "i'm from France" you'll start thinking of places, people and attitudes of people from that country. If another say "i'm from Nigeria" most people will start thinking of what and what they knew about Nigeria. But when you keep condemning the culture,attitude or tradition of others, the next question from an intellectual is "where are you from?" Just say you're from London, England and most people will think twice before saying anything, why? Because that's the most revered nation on earth today,everybody respects the English talkless a Briton!
My friend you've been trying to ridicule the heritage of a globally recognized spiritual nation,so you shouldn't be hiding yours if truthfully you're not a BEAST belonging to NO SPECIFIC NATION! Matthew 5:14-16
I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses! So what is the name of your supposed spiritual nation? Or are you ashamed of your so called spiritual nation? Perhaps your so called spiritual nation has NOTHING virtuous to write home about! wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
TATIME:
When i said "farewell" what i meant is if you're not ready to PRESENT, POINT, NAME,DIRECT or SHOW me another group that's PERFORMING better than Jehovah's Witnesses, then it's no need wasting precious times with you!
It's BEASTS that has NO reputable nation,at least one that has a NAME!
If someone says "i'm from France" you'll start thinking of places, people and attitudes of people from that country. If another say "i'm from Nigeria" most people will start thinking of what and what they knew about Nigeria. But when you keep condemning the culture,attitude or tradition of others, the next question from an intellectual is "where are you from?" Just say you're from London, England and most people will think twice before saying anything, why? Because that's the most revered nation on earth today,everybody respects the English talkless a Briton!
My friend you've been trying to ridicule the heritage of a globally recognized spiritual nation,so you shouldn't be hiding yours if truthfully you're not a BEAST belonging to NO SPECIFIC NATION! Matthew 5:14-16
I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses! So what is the name of your supposed spiritual nation? Or are you ashamed of your so called spiritual nation? Perhaps your so called spiritual nation has NOTHING virtuous to write home about! wink wink wink

Name-Calling

Some people insult those who disagree with them by questioning character or motives instead of focusing on the facts. NAME-CALLING slaps a NEGATIVE, easy-to-remember label onto a PERSON, a GROUP, or an IDEA. The NAME-CALLER hopes that the label will stick. If people reject the person or the idea on the basis of the negative label instead of weighing the evidence for themselves, the NAME-CALLER'S strategy has worked. Awake June 22 2000

Source of information.......https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/102000442.

Continue your name calling propanganda, the leaders of the organization are masters of the art.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
achorladey:

Name-Calling

Some people insult those who disagree with them by questioning character or motives instead of focusing on the facts. NAME-CALLING slaps a NEGATIVE, easy-to-remember label onto a PERSON, a GROUP, or an IDEA. The NAME-CALLER hopes that the label will stick. If people reject the person or the idea on the basis of the negative label instead of weighing the evidence for themselves, the NAME-CALLER'S strategy has worked. Awake June 22 2000

Source of information.......https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/102000442.

Continue your name calling propanganda, the leaders of the organization are masters of the art.
God's word calls humans who wants to lead others but finds it difficult themselves to accept divine guidance BEAST! Revelations 16:13
But why calling them BEAST?
Well it's because they've alienated themselves from the Creator yet they're striving to guide or lead others and by the end of the day they couldn't make their subjects happy! So they're like the BEASTS in the forests that had nothing good in their minds for weaker creatures.
I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses,i know that there must be those taking the lead and those following their footsteps so that they will together become a happy family. This is what you're against, and since you can't present a better setting, my friend you're not better than the BEASTS having no regards for headship but trying to tame others. BEASTS OF NO NATION. Fela Anikulapo Kuti will say "EGBEKEGBE"
Helloooooooo that means you belong to a group that's unpresentable or better still NO GROUP ! wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Barristter07:

Then the son occupies a superior post as ONE LORD.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
TATIME:
God's word calls humans who wants to lead others but finds it difficult themselves to accept divine guidance BEAST! Revelations 16:13
But why calling them BEAST?
Well it's because they've alienated themselves from the Creator yet they're striving to guide or lead others and by the end of the day they couldn't make their subjects happy! So they're like the BEASTS in the forests that had nothing good in their minds for weaker creatures.
I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses,i know that there must be those taking the lead and those following their footsteps so that they will together become a happy family. This is what you're against, and since you can't present a better setting, my friend you're not better than the BEASTS having no regards for headship but trying to tame others. BEASTS OF NO NATION. Fela Anikulapo Kuti will say "EGBEKEGBE"
Helloooooooo that means you belong to a group that's unpresentable or better still NO GROUP ! wink wink wink

You rightly prove what the propaganda NAME CALLING is trying to pass across. Beast of no NATION, EGBEKEGBE is the means for you to runaway from Issues gazing intently at you in the face.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
zodiakzax:

grin grin grin grin....the Father is occupied... grin grin grin grin.. So if the Father is occupied then He's no more the Head . As simple as that, so in the house now there should be only one Head. Likewise Jesus is the One Lord because the Father is no more the One Lord...and according to you the Father is no more Lord because he's occupied being the One God.. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...these guys are so dumb..... grin grin grin

There's One Lord not two Lords...

until your thinking capacity could tell the post the Father in grunis illustration occupies that made him delegate the position to his son , you are a noise maker, till then ... there is nothing you can do about the fact that the one God, is only identified as the Father 1 Cor 8:6

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
achorladey:

You rightly prove what the propaganda NAME CALLING is trying to pass across. Beast of no NATION, EGBEKEGBE is the means for you to runaway from Issues gazing intently at you in the face.
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SPIRITUAL NATION TO WHICH YOU BELONG? I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses and all eyes can SEE my family across the globe even though i don't know many of my spiritual families one on one but i can feel them!

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
TATIME:
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SPIRITUAL NATION TO WHICH YOU BELONG? I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses and all eyes can SEE my family across the globe even though i don't know many of my spiritual families one on one but i can feel them!

Don't ever let your EAR hear what your Eyes didn't see JESUS HIMSELF does. Where is YOUR FAITH? If you find it difficult to comprehend this, how much more will it be to understand out of the abundance of the HEART, the MOUTH speak. Does YOUR HEART really feel the first part of that quote?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Ayobami7(m): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
勇军进行曲
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 4:38am On Dec 21, 2018
TATIME:

Don't ever
let your ears
hear what
your eyed
didn't see,

faith comes from hearing things we didn't see

Joh 20:29  Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. 

Rom_10:17  So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 21, 2018
achorladey:

Don't ever let your EAR hear what your Eyes didn't see JESUS HIMSELF does. Where is YOUR FAITH? If you find it difficult to comprehend this, how much more will it be to understand out of the abundance of the HEART, the MOUTH speak. Does YOUR HEART really feel the first part of that quote?
Jesus preached about what is strange to His contemporaries so for them to BELIEVE Jesus must SHOW them examples of what He is saying. That's why many were putting faith in Him because they're SEEING all that His is doing! Matthew 11:4,5
Today all of you are going up and down claiming Christians with diverse interpretations of the scriptures, Jehovah's Witnesses stands out claiming they're the ONLY Christians,all of you are agitating against them but LOOK! There are countless achievements of Jehovah's Witnesses which are obvious and undeniable.
So my friend, i'm SEEING with my korokoro eyes and FEELING with my heart what JWs are saying in their midst!
That's why i keep demanding for a replacement as you and your friends are criticising Jehovah's Witnesses to PRESENT, SHOW, POINT, NAME or TELL me another group that's PERFORMING better than Jehovah's Witnesses!

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 21, 2018
@ achorladey, i know you're feeling your parents must have made a wrong decision for being members of Jehovah's Witnesses but if you're not interested in the organization, all you just need to do is leave and find a better, performing religious group of your choice.
Because there is NO WAY you can discredit Jehovah's Witnesses,forget about the countless critics you're seeing today,that's how they criticised God's servants in the past and they all perished!
JEHOVAH has undeniably blessed the effort of those people and don't think i like being one of Jehovah's Witnesses from my deceptive heart. I would have preferred the white garment Churches where we were free to look at sizes and curves of sexy ladies in transparent garments and plan sleeping with as many as i can(that's the type of person i was before i met Jehovah's Witnesses)so it's not that easy,i'm striving REALLY hard to maintain my stand as one of them.
From all sides Jehovah's Witnesses have beaten all my doubts regarding their claim as the ONE and ONLY group worshipping JEHOVAH the true God! undecided undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 21, 2018
johnw47:

faith comes from hearing things we didn't see

Joh 20:29  Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. 

Rom_10:17  So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Jehovah's Witnesses are zealously preaching and teaching globally about a NEW EARTH that's to be filled with nice and kind people. Psalms 37:9-11,29 Proverbs 2:20-22,Matthew 5:5
They've disarmed over 8 million people who are now seeing other worshippers from enemy nations as the brothers and sisters. Isaiah 2:2-4,Micah 4:1-3 Sorry my friend, there is nothing remaining now than for the true God to destroy all of you who still believe in weapons to settle disputes! Revelations 19:19-21
You can continue arguing, for your information all those who are still taking up arms to settle differences are DIRECTLY saying NO to Jesus (the prince of peace). Isaiah 9:6 compare with Matthew 26:52

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.