Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (373502 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 15, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

After making disciple, you invite them to the address above . to meet with atheists, pagans, different versions of so called Christians, traditionalists . eeyah , This is how first century Christians do u know ?
Jesus has said it all. When a demon is dispossessed of it's resting place but the place remains empty,the demon will go and come back with seven more wicked demons than itself and the later condition of {achorladey} becomes WORSTEST than the first. Matthew 12:43-45
He has know the TRUTH but refuse to remain in it so that is the end result of a former JW who feels faithful JWs are missing something outside. Just imagine a professed born again Christian,inviting interested ones to come and fellowship with atheists,pagans and traditionalist not to talk of different versions of so called Christians all having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines. embarassed embarassed embarassed
And my friend achorladey will try to convince himself "i have done something tangible in the work of the lord,by inviting interested ones to come and fellowship on NL{owned by an atheist}" Walahi Talahi it's good to remain in the TRUTH. John 15:1-6 undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 15, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u see address ?
Hellooooo what causes the amusement? achorladey has done his part joh, NL is the RIGHT place interested persons should be invited to learn more about Chist and FELLOWSHIP with like-minded believers! Hebrews 10:24,25 wink wink wink
So while OLAADEGBU always invite his own followers to go or come and meet the man in Gbagada, our highly intelligent Pastor achorladey's church is on NL.
I'm sure his parents must have erase his memories by now so as not to get high fever! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Deadlytruth(m): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2019
TATIME:
It's no need arguing facelessly and endlessly Sir! Just go and teach people in your neighbourhood what you know and don't forget to tell them that they shouldn't listen to JWs since all other religious group are TEACHING this same thing except JWs! God bless you. wink wink wink
At least you can now see biblical evidences that your doctrines are mostly human laws fabricated by people who interprete Bible verses in isolation of the entire book.
As contained in a Bible verse I already once showed you, ministration of the word of God to unbelievers is not a matter of words and teaching but about a demonstration of the supernatural power of God which JWs deny its active presence today. So why should I tell people to listen to a publishing company which so blatantly denies the role of God's power in the success of Christ's Ministry but base it only on words and talk talk talk?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 15, 2019
Deadlytruth:

At least you can now see biblical evidences that your doctrines are mostly human laws fabricated by people who interprete Bible verses in isolation of the entire book.
As contained in a Bible verse I already once showed you, ministration of the word of God to unbelievers is not a matter of words and teaching but about a demonstration of the supernatural power of God which JWs deny its active presence today. So why should I tell people to listen to a publishing company which so blatantly denies the role of God's power in the success of Christ's Ministry but base it only on words and talk talk talk?
Your starting comment has a flaw Sir,because i can't SEE how what you're saying should be PRACTICED.
At Matthew 10:3-15,28:19,20 Jesus' command says "GO!" and meet people in their homes,so do well to obey Him by GOING to visit people IN THEIR HOMES to teach them what you know.
As for JWs we're doing our best in what we know is good but if you're sure that our doctrines are false then GO and meet people "one on one,face to face" because that's the reason Jesus sent His own followers out to go and meet people so that observers can learn from them,not only FACELESS talk talk talk but by SEEING how Christianity ought to be PRACTICED! wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Deadlytruth(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2019
TATIME:
Your starting comment has a flaw Sir,because i can't SEE how what you're saying should be PRACTICED.
At Matthew 10:3-15,28:19,20 Jesus' command says "GO!" and meet people in their homes,so do well to obey Him by GOING to visit people IN THEIR HOMES to teach them what you know.
As for JWs we're doing our best in what we know is good but if you're sure that our doctrines are false then GO and meet people "one on one,face to face" because that's the reason Jesus sent His own followers out to go and meet people so that observers can learn from them,not only FACELESS talk talk talk but by SEEING how Christianity ought to be PRACTICED! wink wink wink

Why do you JWs so much love to rewrite the Bible? Where in those passages did Jesus ask the missionaries he sent out to go and visit people right inside their homes? In fact in the only place where the issue of visiting homes came under consideration, Jesus specifically and unequivocally forbade His missionaries from doing so? We have already thrashed this issue in previous threads where you and your fellow JWs here woefully failed to prove the contrary hence resorted to abusive language to save face. Why are you now trying to return us to that cycle?
Meanwhile in the passage you quoted as your source of standard on how Christianity should be practised, Jesus also said as follows:
Heal the sick, bring the dead back to life, heal those who suffer from dreaded skin diseases, and drive out demons.......

Your organization however doesn't believe in all these and therefore doesn't do them. But you claim you are the ones following the standards supposedly set out therein. How does this make sense in all honesty? An array of standard practices are given and all of them are made mandatory for Christians, but you select the convinient ones to the flesh and discard the difficult ones, then you turn around and claim you are the best example of adherence to those standards whereas the other groups who even observe all those standards still don't see themselves as the best because they know that, according to another part of the scriptures, the genuine standard by which Christians are judged is by faith in Jesus and not by personal efforts which missionary work is all about.
See yourselves?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

After making disciple, you invite them to the address above . to meet with atheists, pagans, different versions of so called Christians, traditionalists . eeyah , This is how first century Christians do u know ?

Judge captivator. Deputy jesus. Lol.
You have become God already. I hail o.
You that believes that 8 old men in new York are mediators/ only channel of communication between you and God today because the 8 old men gave told you so Nko?
Let me start thinking like you The first century Christians believed the apostles were mediators between God and them. Lol

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Peacefullove:

I said u don't have sense

Oya, silly NL Christian , the bold just proved nothing like hellfire exist right now!!! Hellfire gone down , first bullet that destroy rich man and Lazarus story _ they are in their graves . no shaking

Second bullet, That lake of fire, Is it not the same place the 7 headed imaginary beast , Grave, Death are also casted, Please explain to this thread if these ones I mentioned will burn forever , your explanation of this ones will tell us what Lake of fire meant.

God has right and left hand. I thought he was spirit. Lol
How come a dead unconscious person in the grave is able to feel agony in fire?
Nobody has agreed to answer this question o.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Together with atheist, pagans, Muslims and freethinkers , Barristerrrrrr grin grin

Lol. Judge captivator. You don become Jesus Christ. Lol
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Are the apostles in Jerusalem head of the Christian congregation ? Hebrew 13:17

The same watchtower state clearly,

"Jesus is taking the lead in directing the earthly part of Jehovah’s organization . "

U didn't see that ?

But you said jesus is in heaven na. Where did you see that apostles in Jerusalem are head of the Christian congregation? You people can lie o.

Hebrews 13:15-17

15 Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name. 16 And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.

17 Have confidence in your leaders and submit to their authority, because they keep watch over you as those who must give an account. Do this so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no benefit to you.

Where did you see the apostles in Jerusalem being the head of the Christian congregation?

Keep writing your own bible.
Christ is the head of the church. Don't come here and say what's not in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

True worshipers will worship who ?

Give Bible verse for your question and answer. I know this will be very difficult for you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Why do you JWs so much love to rewrite the Bible? Where in those passages did Jesus ask the missionaries he sent out to go and visit people right inside their homes? In fact in the only place where the issue of visiting homes came under consideration, Jesus specifically and unequivocally forbade His missionaries from doing so? We have already thrashed this issue in previous threads where you and your fellow JWs here woefully failed to prove the contrary hence resorted to abusive language to save face. Why are you now trying to return us to that cycle?
Meanwhile in the passage you quoted as your source of standard on how Christianity should be practised, Jesus also said as follows:
Heal the sick, bring the dead back to life, heal those who suffer from dreaded skin diseases, and drive out demons.......

Your organization however doesn't believe in all these and therefore doesn't do them. But you claim you are the ones following the standards supposedly set out therein. How does this make sense in all honesty? An array of standard practices are given and all of them are made mandatory for Christians, but you select the convinient ones to the flesh and discard the difficult ones, then you turn around and claim you are the best example of adherence to those standards whereas the other groups who even observe all those standards still don't see themselves as the best because they know that, according to another part of the scriptures, the genuine standard by which Christians are judged is by faith in Jesus and not by personal efforts which missionary work is all about.
See yourselves?
GBAM!!! Here we go with lengthy posts UNSUPPORTED with scripture references. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Jesus said "GO" {Matthew 10:3-5,28:19,20}and as the leader He led by EXAMPLE in the preaching and teaching program. At Matthew 12:19 the scriptures says "no one will here Jesus' voice in the streets". So you can now tell everyone how PRACTICAL Jesus will preach and teach if NOT visiting people "in there homes",that such preaching will not involve the common tradition of your folks who keeps making NOISE IN THE STREETS. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
TATIME:
GBAM!!! Here we go with lengthy posts UNSUPPORTED with scripture references. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Jesus said "GO" {Matthew 10:3-5,28:19,20}and as the leader He led by EXAMPLE in the preaching and teaching program. At Matthew 12:19 the scriptures says "no one will here Jesus' voice in the streets". So you can now tell everyone how PRACTICAL Jesus will preach and teach if NOT visiting people "in there homes",that such preaching will not involve the common tradition of your folks who keeps making NOISE IN THE STREETS. cheesy cheesy cheesy

When did Jesus visit people in their houses to preach to them?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Deadlytruth(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
TATIME:
What are you saying? Haven't I given you a heap of scripture references for all these in many other threads? Why do you love unnecessary repetition this much? Haven't I referenced Luke 10:7 where Jesus specifically asked them to avoid going from house to house when preaching but go into a public place in the town and do the evangelism and healings from there?
Mathew 19:20 is only making reference to the prophesied humility of Jesus and has nothing to do with His mode of evangelism. If people didn't hear Jesus'voice in the streets, then how did Zacheus know he was passing by?If that verse meant that Jesus would not preach in public places, then was it inside people's houses he preached and fed thousands with bread and fish? Inside whose house was he preaching when he was dishing out the beatitudes which setting is recorded in Matt, 4:25 - 5:1 as follows: 25. Large crowds followed him from Galilee and the Ten Towns, from Jerusalem, Judea, and the land on the other side of the Jordan. Jesus saw the crowds and went up a hill, where he sat down. His disciples gathered around him,.....

So the "other side of the Jordan" where this large crowd gathered was actually a person's house, right?
Funny enough you have not been able to provide one, I mean just one, Bible passage where Jesus went from house to house preaching.

Luke 6:17-49 shows an instance where Jesus came down from a hill to a level ground in a public place and then began to preach the beatitudes. I guess the crowd around Him didn't hear his voice, right? In all other instances, Jesus preached either from the temple, synagogue or public places and never from house to house.
Mathew 10:28 has nothing about preaching mode. I guess you meant verse 27 which is a figurative expression which even emphasizes the fact that preaching must be done publicly in very open spaces. It says "you must announce the good news from housetops....". Can't you see that housetops are public places where people in the streets can see one easily? Can you be seen in the streets when you enter people's houses? The previous verse says the gospel should be announced to towns. Can you make a public announcement from inside people's houses or from a public square and elevated place?
You just quote verses anyhow without having read and digested them properly.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Deadlytruth:

What are you saying? Haven't I given you a heap of scripture references for all these in many other threads? Why do you love unnecessary repetition this much? Haven't I referenced Luke 10:7 where Jesus specifically asked them to avoid going from house to house when preaching but go into a public place in the town and do the evangelism and healings from there?
Mathew 19:20 is only making reference to the prophesied humility of Jesus and has nothing to do with His mode of evangelism. If people didn't hear Jesus'voice in the streets, then how did Zacheus know he was passing by?If that verse meant that Jesus would not preach in public places, then was it inside people's houses he preached and fed thousands with bread and fish? Inside whose house was he preaching when he was dishing out the beatitudes which setting is recorded in Matt, 4:25 - 5:1 as follows: 25. Large crowds followed him from Galilee and the Ten Towns, from Jerusalem, Judea, and the land on the other side of the Jordan. Jesus saw the crowds and went up a hill, where he sat down. His disciples gathered around him,.....

So the "other side of the Jordan" where this large crowd gathered was actually a person's house, right?
Funny enough you have not been able to provide one, I mean just one, Bible passage where Jesus went from house to house preaching.

Luke 6:17-49 shows an instance where Jesus came down from a hill to a level ground in a public place and then began to preach the beatitudes. I guess the crowd around Him didn't hear his voice, right? In all other instances, Jesus preached either from the temple, synagogue or public places and never from house to house.
Mathew 10:28 has nothing about preaching mode. I guess you meant verse 27 which is a figurative expression which even emphasizes the fact that preaching must be done publicly in very open spaces. It says "you must announce the good news from housetops....". Can't you see that housetops are public places where people in the streets can see one easily? Can you be seen in the streets when you enter people's houses? The previous verse says the gospel should be announced to towns. Can you make a public announcement from inside people's houses or from a public square and elevated place?
You just quote verses anyhow without having read and digested them properly.
Well if someone enters into one house and the other and cured all forms of deceases,i guess people will start gathering to know more about this healer even if He did not make any sound along the streets. Matthew 12:19
Zacheus lives in the neighbourhood and there is no way such a miracle worker could pass by without been noticed since the reports of His miracles will make people run to see the healer.
Jesus later sent the disciples out to places where the inhabitants don't have God's laws which commands people to be hospitable to strangers{Leviticus 19:34} so Jesus now newly instructs them for preaching and teaching program in a strange land.
Jehovah's Witnesses are also in places where the inhabitants are not hospitable or perhaps they don't easily welcome strangers so we know how we go about our preaching and teaching program in such areas without anyone {hearing our voice in their streets} Matthew 12:19 wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
TATIME:
Well if someone enters into one house and the other and cured all forms of deceases,i guess people will start gathering to know more about this healer even if He did not make any sound along the streets. Matthew 12:19
Zacheus lives in the neighbourhood and there is no way such a miracle worker could pass by without been noticed since the reports of His miracles will make people run to see the healer.
Jesus later sent the disciples out to places where the inhabitants don't have God's laws which commands people to be hospitable to strangers{Leviticus 19:34} so Jesus now newly instructs them for preaching and teaching program in a strange land.
Jehovah's Witnesses are also in places where the inhabitants are not hospitable or perhaps they don't easily welcome strangers so we know how we go about our preaching and teaching program in such areas without anyone {hearing our voice in their streets} Matthew 12:19 wink wink wink

You dey Jesus mind abi?
Assumer/speculator
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Together with atheist, pagans, Muslims and freethinkers , Barristerrrrrr grin grin

Are you familiar with this?

1 Corinthians 14: 23-25 So if the whole church comes together and everyone speaks in tongues, and INQUIRERS or UNBELIEVERS COME IN, will they not say that you are out of your mind? But if an UNBELIEVER or an inquirer COMES IN while everyone is prophesying, they are convicted of sin and are brought under judgment by all, as the secrets of their hearts are laid bare. So they will FALL DOWN and WORSHIP GOD, exclaiming, “God is really AMONG YOU!

Now you know that we can meet together with ATHEIST, PAGANS, MUSLIMS and FREETHINKERS e.t.c.

Oga CAPTIVATOR, when an atheist, MUSLIM, FREETHINKERS enter into the midst of the MEETING(held at KINGDOM HALLS of JWs) or COMING TOGETHER, do you CHASE them out? When issues are discussed in such coming together, and a freethinker, Muslim, atheist have something to contribute, do you shun them?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

True worshipers will worship who ?

If you had respond to the question you isolated and other question around that question, you will have seen the answer you seek.

Na John 4:23 you still dey quote no be only here JESUS say make we WORSHIP the Father, let me help you with a better one, Matthew 4:10.

Now attempt my question.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Are the apostles in Jerusalem head of the Christian congregation ? Hebrew 13:17

The same watchtower state clearly,

"Jesus is taking the lead in directing the earthly part of Jehovah’s organization . "

U didn't see that ?

CAPTIVATOR: Are the apostles in Jerusalem head of the Christian congregation? Hebrew 13:17

Achorladey: You only need to show me where in Hebrew 13:17 that states clearly that the Apostles in Jerusalem are the HEAD of THE CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION.

CAPTIVATOR: The same watchtower state clearly, "Jesus is taking the lead in directing the earthly part of Jehovah’s organization"

Achorladey: The picture is still there go back and check, THE EARTHLY PART OF JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION carries a list, What number is THE GOVERNING BODY? What number is the CONGREGATION? Why are publishers under the CONGREGATION?

CAPTIVATOR:U didn't see that?

Achorladey: There a MILLION WORDS in just a picture. That I pasted and I can still see clearly. Pictures convey much more than words written.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u see address ?

Perhaps I did not address it very well, take a look at it again below, any mention to that name or moniker you will definitely meet me here!

U SEE address? If you know you know.

https://www.nairaland.com/achorladey
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

CAPTIVATOR @ 09:04 am Feb 14 posted this......?

Hebrew 10:24,25 meetings are important, like barrister ask: where is your meeting or address , drop it for anyone interested ?

Were anyone to mention the name on that link, who will they meet?

Oga CAPTIVATOR, U SEE ADDRESS?

If you know you know.

And who says we cannot make people disciples via this platform and always continually meet together here to incite ourselves to love and fine works?

When you are done laughing, come back and tell me why Christians cannot meet together here as a means of NOT FORSAKING gathering and INCITING one another to love and fine works.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Deadlytruth(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
TATIME:

So you JWs are preaching with fear? It is now you are talking. Good! At least you have confessed that fear of hostility is why you disobey Jesus' clear command that evangelism should be done in public places and not from house to house. That means you are afraid of persecution contrary to Jesus' admonition that you should rejoice in it and gladly welcome it as a sign of worthiness of His kingdom. But you know what? In addition to enjoying persecution, genuine Christians don't have the spirit of fear at all because the Bible has already told them that he that is in them is greater than he that is in the world. They also remember Jesus' admonition that they should fear not those who can only destroy the body but can't destroy the soul. I hope you know where all these admonitions are in the Bible?
In Acts14:1- 5, the Apostles went into the temple in Iconium and spoke boldly without fear even though the Jews and some gentiles there were hostile to them.
Acts 16:13- 15 says:
13. On the Sabbath we went out of the city to the riverside (i.e. a public place and not anyone's house) where we thought there would be a place where Jews gathered for prayer. We sat down and talked to the women who gathered there.14. One of those who heard us was Lydia from Thyatira, who was a dealer in purple cloth. She was a woman who worshiped God, and the Lord opened her mind to pay attention to what Paul was saying.15. After she and the people of her house had been baptized, she invited us, *Come and stay in my house if you have decided that I am a true believer in the Lord.* And she persuaded us to go.[/b]
You can see that Paul and Silas agreed to visit Lydia's house only after she had accepted the preaching done in a public place and became a believer, hence their visit to her house was not to go and preach to her further but to live with her. Then using her house as a base, they began to visit other public places in the city to preach as recorded in the next verses. This harmonizes perfectly with Jesus' command to the missionaries in Matthew 10:11 and Luke 10: 5-8, to first, on arrival in a new city, find a believer or a new convert ready to accommodate them, live with such and eat whatever meals he or she offers them; and from there be going out to public places to preach while avoid going from house to house during preaching (vs 7)

In the next verses, of Acts 16, i.e. vs 16 - 40, Paul and Silas went out right into the streets and as they were moving a girl under an evil spell began to follow them. They cast the demon out of her. Then her owners instigated the authorities to jail Paul and Silas for the doctrines they were preaching. This means Paul and Silas could not convert them with talk talk talk....
But while in Jail the power of God came down and shattered the prison. Paul refused to escape. Then the jailer got converted and baptized. Same with some others the next morning. Now do you see that there are some people who can never be convinced by preaching but by only a display of the power of God which unfortunately JWs don't have? Then how could such a group, in all honesty, be said to be preaching by the correct method?
If Paul and Silas were preaching from house to house, how could they have been seen and arrested to enable them get jailed and attract a display of God's power which converted the stubborn ones?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
TATIME:
Jesus has said it all. When a demon is dispossessed of it's resting place but the place remains empty,the demon will go and come back with seven more wicked demons than itself and the later condition of {achorladey} becomes WORSTEST than the first. Matthew 12:43-45
He has know the TRUTH but refuse to remain in it so that is the end result of a former JW who feels faithful JWs are missing something outside. Just imagine a professed born again Christian,inviting interested ones to come and fellowship with atheists,pagans and traditionalist not to talk of different versions of so called Christians all having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines. embarassed embarassed embarassed
And my friend achorladey will try to convince himself "i have done something tangible in the work of the lord,by inviting interested ones to come and fellowship on NL{owned by an atheist}" Walahi Talahi it's good to remain in the TRUTH. John 15:1-6 undecided undecided undecided

TATIME: Jesus has said it all. When a demon is dispossessed of it's resting place but the place remains empty,the demon will go and come back with seven more wicked demons than itself and the later condition of {achorladey} becomes WORSTEST than the first. Matthew 12:43-45

Achorladey: I am a DEMON to YOU abi? At least if you don't have the FEAR of MAN, fear GOD. You know I have openly acknowledged Christ as Lord and the SAME JESUS CHRIST that relate you and I as CHRISTIANS on this platform and you openly acknowledged that I am a DEMON. E get as e be for you.

TATIME He has know the TRUTH but refuse to remain in it.

Achorladey: State those TRUTH I have refused to REMAIN IN.

TATIME: so that is the end result of a former JW who feels faithful JWs are missing something outside.

Achorladey: What is there to miss outside? Just mention one you feel am MISSING.

TATIME: Just imagine a professed born again Christian,inviting interested ones to come and fellowship with atheists,pagans and traditionalist not to talk of different versions of so called Christians all having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines.

Achorladey: When a Muslim, atheist, freethinker, pagans, traditionalist, enters and sits in an ONGOING meeting of Jehovah's witnesses even commenting at the meeting when called upon to do so, Has the MUSLIM, PAGAN, TRADITIONALIST, ATHEIST FELLOWSHIP with you or NOT?

"SO CALLED CHRISTIANS", CONFLICTING DOCTRINES, CONFLICTING TEACHINGS as far as you know other christian denominations CALL the JWs "SO CALLED CHRISTIANS" and accuse them of CONFLICTING TEACHING, CONFLICTING DOCTRINES. Na same level all of una dey.

TATIME: And my friend achorladey will try to convince himself "i have done something tangible in the work of the lord,

Achorladey: I know I can always get approval from TATIME concerning the WORK of the LORD I have done, hahahahahahahahaha. The way God use the spirit in ACCOMPLISHING things is under the OFFICE of TATIME. hahahahaha.

If I can CONVINCE or PROVE what am doing wetin I gain?

Romans 12:2. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may PROVE WHAT the will of God is, that which is GOOD and ACCEPTABLE and PERFECT.

Galatians 6:4.... Each of you MUST EXAMINE your own ACTIONS. Then you can be PROUD of your own ACCOMPLISHMENTS without COMPARING YOURSELF to OTHERS.

TATIME: by inviting interested ones to come and fellowship on NL{owned by an atheist}"

Achorladey: You know the OWNER of NAIRALAND and you are here discussing about 17 things about Jehovah's Witnesses.

I know JWs created the internet and all its components, don't worry you will still cite this below.........

*** w00 1/1 p. 14 par. 15 "The Little One" Has Become "a Thousand" ***
15 Jehovah further promises: "I will even set you as a thing of pride to time indefinite . . . You will actually SUCK the MILK of NATIONS(atheist, pagans, Muslims, TRADITIONALIST), and the BREAST of KINGS you will SUCK; and you will be certain to know that I, Jehovah, am your Savior." (Isaiah 60:15, 16) Yes, Jehovah is the Savior of his people. If they rely on him, they will last "to time indefinite." And they will "SUCK THE MILK of NATIONS," using certain AVAILABLE RESOURCES for the ADVANCEMENT of TRUE WORSHIP. For example, WISE use of COMPUTER and COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY facilitates the simultaneous publication of The Watchtower in 121 languages and Awake! in 62. A specific COMPUTER SOFTWARE program has been designed to help in rendering the New World Translation into new languages, and such translation BRINGS MUCH JOY.

TATIME: Walahi Talahi it's good to REMAIN in the TRUTH. John 15:1-6.

Achorladey: Its indeed good to REMAIN in the TRUTH. John 15: 4 states.... .
Remain in ME, as I also remain in YOU. No branch can bear fruit by ITSELF; it must remain in the VINE. Neither can you bear fruit UNLESS YOU remain in ME

Who is the ME? Who is the YOU? As far as the ME is JESUS CHRIST, why bother me abandoning the TRUTH. Perhaps your REMAIN in the TRUTH means remaining in the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. Hahahahahahahahahah.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
TATIME:
Hellooooo what causes the amusement? achorladey has done his part joh, NL is the RIGHT place interested persons should be invited to learn more about Chist and FELLOWSHIP with like-minded believers! Hebrews 10:24,25 wink wink wink
So while OLAADEGBU always invite his own followers to go or come and meet the man in Gbagada, our highly intelligent Pastor achorladey's church is on NL.
I'm sure his parents must have erase his memories by now so as not to get high fever! embarassed embarassed embarassed

TATIME: Hellooooo what causes the amusement?

Achorladey: There is time for everything under the sun, AMUSEMENT is part of it.

TATIME: achorladey has done his part joh, NL is the RIGHT place interested persons should be invited to learn more about Chist and FELLOWSHIP with like-minded believers! Hebrews 10:24,25

Achorladey: You only need to tells why IT WILL be wrong to meet fellow CHRISTIANS and PEOPLE of all nations to INCITE one ANOTHER to LOVE and FINE WORKS here on NAIRALAND.

Concerning people learning about Christ on NAIRALAND, I only hope all your post here is about the TEACHING of ZEUS and HERMES. Hahahahahahahahahah

TATIME: So while OLAADEGBU always invite his own followers to go or come and meet the man in Gbagada, our highly intelligent Pastor achorladey's church is on NL.

Achorladey: 1 Corinthians 12:7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good.

TATIME: I'm sure his parents must have erase his memories by now so as not to get high fever!

Achorladey: Including my PARENTS in the discussions really show how well you view those of yours at home. Pele ti e. Awon ti ko lagba ni le.

TATIME has given you a CLUE as to what members of the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES face when a member decides to DISASSOCIATE and you can see why many will want to ASSOCIATE again in order for there family members not DIE of HIGH FEVER. hahahahahahahaha
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

You dey Jesus mind abi?
Assumer/speculator
Sorry ooo, Nobody knows Jehovah's mind,but we SURELY know the mind of Jesus{Christ}. 1Corinthians 2:16 wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
achorladey:

CAPTIVATOR @ 09:04 am Feb 14 posted this......?

Hebrew 10:24,25 meetings are important, like barrister ask: where is your meeting or address , drop it for anyone interested ?

Were anyone to mention the name on that link, who will they meet?

Oga CAPTIVATOR, U SEE ADDRESS?

If you know you know.

And who says we cannot make people disciples via this platform and always continually meet together here to incite ourselves to love and fine works?

When you are done laughing, come back and tell me why Christians cannot meet together here as a means of NOT FORSAKING gathering and INCITING one another to love and fine works.
YES ooooooo You and your folks can meet FACELESSLY on NL,in order "to incite to LOVE and fine WORKS" by words without anyone SEEING how love works! Philippians 4:9 wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
achorladey:

TATIME: Hellooooo what causes the amusement?

Achorladey: There is time for everything under the sun, AMUSEMENT is part of it.

TATIME: achorladey has done his part joh, NL is the RIGHT place interested persons should be invited to learn more about Chist and FELLOWSHIP with like-minded believers! Hebrews 10:24,25

Achorladey: You only need to tells why IT WILL be wrong to meet fellow CHRISTIANS and PEOPLE of all nations to INCITE one ANOTHER to LOVE and FINE WORKS here on NAIRALAND.

Concerning people learning about Christ on NAIRALAND, I only hope all your post here is about the TEACHING of ZEUS and HERMES. Hahahahahahahahahah

TATIME: So while OLAADEGBU always invite his own followers to go or come and meet the man in Gbagada, our highly intelligent Pastor achorladey's church is on NL.

Achorladey: 1 Corinthians 12:7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good.

TATIME: I'm sure his parents must have erase his memories by now so as not to get high fever!

Achorladey: Including my PARENTS in the discussions really show how well you view those of yours at home. Pele ti e. Awon ti ko lagba ni le.

TATIME has given you a CLUE as to what members of the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES face when a member decides to DISASSOCIATE and you can see why many will want to ASSOCIATE again in order for there family members not DIE of HIGH FEVER. hahahahahahahaha
Your parents by now would have overcome the loss of a waste product like you who have left the TRUTH. There is no insult in consoling parents who's child died SPIRITUALLY,but if you're just one of many who are willing to serve Jehovah ,they'll just ERASE you from their memories so as to avoid having high fever! In fact that's why Jesus encourages Christians to hold onto those with whom they share the same faith,NOT those who are just related to us through blood! Matthew 12:46-49
True Christians imitated what Jesus did,and they're happy to have countless fathers,mothers,sisters,brothers throughout the whole world just as we Jehovah's Witnesses are enjoying today! Mark 10:30
I'm sure you can also SEE the faces of your fellow believers on NL the way i'm SEEING my own brothers and sisters across the earth! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
TATIME:
Sorry ooo, Nobody knows Jehovah's mind,but we SURELY know the mind of Jesus{Christ}. 1Corinthians 2:16 wink wink wink

Lol. Deputy Jesus Christ. That's why you help jesus Christ think. Assumer/speculator. Lol
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Lol. Deputy Jesus Christ. That's why you help jesus Christ think. Assumer/speculator. Lol
cheesy cheesy cheesy 1Corinthians 2:16 says "we{JWs} know the mind of Christ" grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
TATIME:
YES ooooooo You and your folks can meet FACELESSLY on NL,in order "to incite to LOVE and fine WORKS" by words without anyone SEEING how love works! Philippians 4:9 wink wink wink

What else will you add after these? I can see your face here live and clear. Hahahahahaahahaha.

Oga TATIME we walk by FAITH and not by SIGHT. The scriptures is filled with great deeds of people who walked by FAITH.

Elijah taught he was the only one not worshipping BAALS yet record shows that about 7000 others not worshipping baals. We don't have to see all the time with faith we know LOVE works.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
TATIME:
Your parents by now would have overcome the loss of a waste product like you who have left the TRUTH. There is no insult in consoling parents who's child died SPIRITUALLY,but if you're just one of many who are willing to serve Jehovah ,they'll just ERASE you from their memories so as to avoid having high fever! In fact that's why Jesus encourages Christians to hold onto those with whom they share the same faith,NOT those who are just related to us through blood! Matthew 12:46-49
True Christians imitated what Jesus did,and they're happy to have countless fathers,mothers,sisters,brothers throughout the whole world just as we Jehovah's Witnesses are enjoying today! Mark 10:30
I'm sure you can also SEE the faces of your fellow believers on NL the way i'm SEEING my own brothers and sisters across the earth! cheesy cheesy cheesy

TATIME: Your parents by now would have overcome the loss of a WASTE PRODUCT like you who have left the TRUTH.

Achorladey: How do you know am a WASTE PRODUCT to them? What TRUTH did I leave?

TATIME: There is no insult in consoling parents who's child died SPIRITUALLY,

Achorladey: How do you know am dead SPIRITUALLY in the eyes of my parents

TATIME: but if you're just one of many who are willing to serve Jehovah ,they'll just ERASE you from their memories so as to avoid having high fever!

Achorladey: The Jehovah you serve DON'T GIVE UP on humans easily, the prodigal son comes to mind. If God don't erase people from his memories anyhow how much more we humans.

TATIME: In fact that's why Jesus encourages Christians to hold onto those with whom they share the same faith,

Achorladey: what is the ONE FAITH that relates me and you together?

TATIME NOT those who are just related to us through blood! Matthew 12:46-49.

Achorladey: 1 Timothy 5:8 And if anyone does not make provision for his relations, and especially for members of his own household, he has DENIED the FAITH and is WORSE than an UNBELIEVER.

TATIME: True Christians imitated what Jesus did,and they're happy to have countless fathers,mothers,sisters,brothers throughout the whole world just as we Jehovah's Witnesses are enjoying today! Mark 10:30

Achorladey: and other Christians denominations don't imitate Jesus andtenjoy the same as the above abi?

TATIME: I'm sure you can also SEE the faces of your fellow believers on NL the way i'm SEEING my own brothers and sisters across the earth!

Achorladey: As it were SEEING is BELIEVING for you, suit yourself , bible states I can BELIEVE without SEEING. hahahaahahaha.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
achorladey:

What else will you add after these? I can see your face here live and clear. Hahahahahaahahaha.

Oga TATIME we walk by FAITH and not by SIGHT. The scriptures is filled with great deeds of people who walked by FAITH.

Elijah taught he was the only one not worshipping BAALS yet record shows that about 7000 others not worshipping baals. We don't have to see all the time with faith we know LOVE works.
Hmmmmmmm so what has the order for Christians to gather together{Hebrews 10:24,28} got to do with Israelites who only need to gather according to their law 3 times in a whole year. Deuteronomy 16:16
Of course the fear of Queen Jezebel who kept killing God's prophets has sent all of them into HIDING! 1Kings 18:4
Well you're trying to support disorder but know that even as at that time,worshipers of the true God do gather together to LOVE and fine WORKS. YES all those pictures i'm posting on NL are Jehovah's Witnesses that i don't know in person,but by faith we are families,when we get to SEE one another and introduce each one to another as Jehovah's Witnesses in any country they may be throughout the earth,i'll be warmly welcomed,given fresh water for bathing,given something to put on for the night,eat fine meals and sleep in the comfortable homes of those people you're seeing simply because we're brothers and sisters in Jehovah's organization! I'm sure you too can vouch for your FACELESS Nairaland fellow believer like i just did! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
TATIME:
cheesy cheesy cheesy 1Corinthians 2:16 says "we{JWs} know the mind of Christ" grin grin grin

The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments, 16 for,

“Who has known the mind of the Lord
so as to instruct him?”[d]

But we have the mind of Christ.

Still doesn't say you know what's in Jesus Christ's mind. Don't turn Bible upside down because you want to give yourself hope. You have made yourself deputy jesus Christ assumer/speculator. Assume what Jesus never said. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.