Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (371818 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by BENARI: 9:02pm On May 27, 2020
Maximus69:

Social distancing is targeted at strangers or people you've not been seeing for more than weeks!

Neighbours living in your compound, wife and children never need any social distancing from you nah! cheesy

My Bible students are my own families Sir, they're not strangers nor people we've seen for long, we live very close to one another and we do see ourselves often.

If Buhari would practice social distancing from his wife and children that are living close to him, then i must do the same with my family and friends living close to me Sir! cheesy

Hmmmm. Among Jehovah's witnesses are some good people. I perceive you're one. I however want you to know that there are good people both within and outside the organisation, as there are bad people both inside and outside too.
My problem with the organisation is the concept that everyone not a witness is not fit for life eternal. That's a false doctrine, don't believe it. I doubt you'll do it, but I urge you to learn more about the organisation of Jehovah's witnesses from outside sources that are not biased. What you'll find May shock you. Stop believing the scare tactics that any information not from the men of the governing body is satanic.
The truth fears no light. If the governing body actually does have the only truth, they should never be afraid of what their members will find from outside sources. Like they say, clear conscience fears no allegations.

Check out this site: www.jwfacts.com

After diligently checking this site, I assure you, you'll be a better Jehovah witness, i.e. if you choose to remain one.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 27, 2020
BENARI:

Hmmmm. Among Jehovah's witnesses are some good people. I perceive you're one. I however want you to know that there are good people both within and outside the organisation, as there are bad people both inside and outside too.
My problem with the organisation is the concept that everyone not a witness is not fit for life eternal. That's a false doctrine, don't believe it. I doubt you'll do it, but I urge you to learn more about the organisation of Jehovah's witnesses from outside sources that are not biased. What you'll find May shock you. Stop believing the scare tactics that any information not from the men of the governing body is satanic.
The truth fears no light. If the governing body actually does have the only truth, they should never be afraid of what their members will find from outside sources. Like they say, clear conscience fears no allegations.

After diligently checking this site, I assure you, you'll be a better Jehovah witness, i.e. if you choose to remain one.

You don't know anything about Jehovah's Witnesses my guy!

Let me enlighten you a bit!

He is a Jehovah's Witness, anyone who believes that God is one and his worship must be one, he believes that anyone outside this group will definitely perish! Even if such a person is a Hindu, Buddhists, Muslim, Jew or any other Religion, as long as he/she holds this idea. We are 100% certain he's one of us so we will never give up on him!

He is not a Jehovah's Witness, anyone who accomodates various forms of worship or different schools of thought regarding sacred service. So even if he/she was born into our midst we are 100% sure such a person is not one of us!

So the criteria for being regarded as one of us is the optimism that all other religions are fake, if you holds that idea Jesus commanded us to search for you diligently because you are one of the lost sheep of the house of Israel! Matthew 10:6, 15:24 smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 27, 2020
BENARI:

Please tell me it's not the same person who typed this and the last post before!

What is really disturbing you? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Just sit down, meditate on what you typed last and compare to this sentence then help other followers to identify the spirit in you! undecided undecided undecided

Imagine:-

"Jehovah's Witnesses and delusion"

Well Maximus is up to the task, your sudden change can never deceive any JW, the spirit in you has been unraveled! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 27, 2020
TATIME:

Please tell me it's not the same person who typed this and the last post before!

Just sit down, meditate on what you typed last and compare to this sentence then help other followers to identify the spirit in you! undecided undecided undecided

Well Maximus is up to the task, your sudden change can never deceive any JW, the spirit in you has been unraveled! smiley smiley smiley

After exhibiting the exact opposite of Galatians 5:22-23, spontaneously he switched over to Matthew 7:15.

Wetin Musa no go see for gate!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by BENARI: 11:09pm On May 27, 2020
TATIME:

Clearly, you're a fake Jehovah's witness. You caved in to persecution. How do you intend to survive the always soon coming great tribulation, if you couldn't keep your cool in the face of my small online internet persecution. Jehovah, Jesus, the 24 elders, and the Angels must be very disappointed in you now. You failed to give a fine witness in the face of provocation. You did not endure to the end. O, too bad!
Maximus on the other hand is still bearing under tribulation like you just confirmed. Will he fall by the way side too, or will he hold fast to his integrity; time will tell.
By the way, Maximus, do you recognise that your monica has pagan root. Thought any thing with pagan root is frowned upon by Jws. The elders in your parish and the governing body should better not know you answer pagan name online, otherwise, you know what awaits.

As for you Tatime, go confess to your elders how you've brought reproach on Jehovah's name by the way you insulted a potential servant of Jehovah online and therefore stumbled me.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by BENARI: 11:52pm On May 27, 2020
Maximus69:

After exhibiting the exact opposite of Galatians 5:22-23, spontaneously he switched over to Matthew 7:15.

Wetin Musa no go see for gate!

You too have resorted to sarcasm!

Wonders shall never end. Dear all, you can now see it for yourselves, Jws are only calm and nice until they loose thier cool. They are really no different from every other Christians. Their seeming innocence is purely superficial. They will attack you like any other human being when challenged.
I feel for Jws. Every Jw is always filled with guilt and feeling of inadequacy because of the constant huge demands placed on thier shoulders by thier governing body. Jws are never able to do enough. When you see them on the streets going from house to house, it's not because they want to, it's usually because they would be seen as lacking spirituality if they don't. It's because they need to be seen by thier elders to be spiritually minded. It's because they'd have to report to the governing body the number of hours they spent preaching every month. That report is usually the hallmark of your spirituality or lack of it.

I pray and hope that some of you young men and women here who are Jws will take a moment to do some personal research about this religion most of you have been born into with a view to consciously and deliberately deciding whether or not it's for you.

There's a lot of materials, websites, YouTube videos on the religion of Jehovah's witnesses that you'll find quite revealing. There's a lot that the governing body does not want you to see or know; which is why they often keep hammering loyalty to organisation, when in fact they mean, loyalty to the governing body and not to God. Don't be afraid to use the internet to research the religion. After all, they have thier site on the internet, and they encourage others to visit thier site. You too visit other sites that discuss the religion other than Jw.org.

You can start with www.jwfacts.com
www.jwstruggle.com, and many more.

Don't be scared to do research. If you're scared, then that should tell you something. That should tell you you're not confident of the faith you profess.

I'm more than williwilling to assist any witness know the Truth about the Truth they claim to have.
I believe in God and Christ.
I believe there's one true God.
I believe in the Bible.
Jesus said I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father, except through me. I believe those words completely. You do not need a governing body, a pope, bishop, or anyone else to come to the father. You only need Christ. Jesus never appointed any human representative to mediate between him and humans.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:30am On May 28, 2020
BENARI:

Clearly, you're a fake Jehovah's witness. You caved in to persecution. How do you intend to survive the always soon coming great tribulation, if you couldn't keep your cool in the face of my small online internet persecution. Jehovah, Jesus, the 24 elders, and the Angels must be very disappointed in you now. You failed to give a fine witness in the face of provocation. You did not endure to the end. O, too bad!
Maximus on the other hand is still bearing under tribulation like you just confirmed. Will he fall by the way side too, or will he hold fast to his integrity; time will tell.
By the way, Maximus, do you recognise that your monica has pagan root. Thought any thing with pagan root is frowned upon by Jws. The elders in your parish and the governing body should better not know you answer pagan name online, otherwise, you know what awaits.

As for you Tatime, go confess to your elders how you've brought reproach on Jehovah's name by the way you insulted a potential servant of Jehovah online and therefore stumbled me.

Tatime is a MINISTERIAL SERVANT amongst Jehovah's Witnesses, so he is already part of the officiating members Sir.

What he asked you is just a simple question.

Reading what you said about Jehovah's Witnesses simply because you heard we still study God's word with interested ones, then after i've made you see the hypocrisy in the social distancing thing you had no option than to switch over and start saying good things about the same person whom you've referred to as being 'deluded'.

Compare what you did to Jesus' temptation by the devil, then you'll realize what My brother is saying! undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:04am On May 28, 2020
BENARI:

You too have resorted to sarcasm!

Wonders shall never end. Dear all, you can now see it for yourselves, Jws are only calm and nice until they loose thier cool. They are really no different from every other Christians. Their seeming innocence is purely superficial. They will attack you like any other human being when challenged.
I feel for Jws. Every Jw is always filled with guilt and feeling of inadequacy because of the constant huge demands placed on thier shoulders by thier governing body. Jws are never able to do enough. When you see them on the streets going from house to house, it's not because they want to, it's usually because they would be seen as lacking spirituality if they don't. It's because they need to be seen by thier elders to be spiritually minded. It's because they'd have to report to the governing body the number of hours they spent preaching every month. That report is usually the hallmark of your spirituality or lack of it.

I pray and hope that some of you young men and women here who are Jws will take a moment to do some personal research about this religion most of you have been born into with a view to consciously and deliberately deciding whether or not it's for you.

There's a lot of materials, websites, YouTube videos on the religion of Jehovah's witnesses that you'll find quite revealing. There's a lot that the governing body does not want you to see or know; which is why they often keep hammering loyalty to organisation, when in fact they mean, loyalty to the governing body and not to God. Don't be afraid to use the internet to research the religion. After all, they have thier site on the internet, and they encourage others to visit thier site. You too visit other sites that discuss the religion other than Jw.org.

You can start with www.jwfacts.com
www.jwstruggle.com, and many more.

Don't be scared to do research. If you're scared, then that should tell you something. That should tell you you're not confident of the faith you profess.

I'm more than williwilling to assist any witness know the Truth about the Truth they claim to have.
I believe in God and Christ.
I believe there's one true God.
I believe in the Bible.
Jesus said I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father, except through me. I believe those words completely. You do not need a governing body, a pope, bishop, or anyone else to come to the father. You only need Christ. Jesus never appointed any human representative to mediate between him and humans.

Jesus is the founder of Christianity!

He will not hesitate to keep you where you rightly belong if when you go beyond your boundary! Matthew 23:16-19 compare to John 8:44 cheesy

So tell everyone what you did to Jesus' follower and the response you got, then tell your audience why you tempted one of Christ's messengers if you're not one of Satan's seeds! Genesis 3:15

And as for the bolded, you can't claim you truthfully believe (trust) in God and Jesus when you're accusing messengers sent to TEACH people what Jesus commanded {Matthew 28:19-20} otherwise you will need to explain or interpret in your own words what Jesus said about abandoning his work in order to save their your own soul {Matt 10:39, 16:8; Mark 8:35; Luke 9:24} and what Apostle Paul meant in his letter when he said "not even (Covid19) will make us abandon the love we have for Jesus!" Romans 8:38-39

Sorry Sir, you're accusing messengers for discharging their duties, the recipients are yearning for it to the extent of calling this messengers on phone to come and continue TEACHING them things that's consoling them in this crooked generation, all because you're scared of a deadly plague, whereas the recipients are begging the messengers.

Certainly you don't belong to the Master who sent them with assurance {John 11:25 compare to Matt 28:18}

NO Sir, you don't believe (trust) Jesus nor the one who sent him! John 4:34 smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by BENARI: 7:55am On May 28, 2020
Maximus69:

Tatime is a MINISTERIAL SERVANT amongst Jehovah's Witnesses, so he is already part of the officiating members Sir.

What he asked you is just a simple question.

Reading what you said about Jehovah's Witnesses simply because you heard we still study God's word with interested ones, then after i've made you see the hypocrisy in the social distancing thing you had no option than to switch over and start saying good things about the same person whom you've referred to as being 'deluded'.

Compare what you did to Jesus' temptation by the devil, then you'll realize what My brother is saying! undecided

So I'm now the devil? Hmmmmmm!

Brings me to yet another very interesting part of the Jws; judgement!

Did Jesus not say to stop judging others? Well that command clearly does not apply to Jws and watchtower organisation.
Judgementalism is another word for the watchtower organisation. Like you've heard Maximus here say unequivocally, they believe every religion other than thier own is false. What he will not tell you here, but which they teach and strongly hold onto is that, everyone not a Jw will be killed at Armageddon. Who gave them that authority to determine which is true and false, who lives and who gets destroyed?

Jws have what they call a Judicial committee. This committee is set up to judge people they term wrong doers who may have confessed to some biblical or non-biblical Sin, or who may have been accused by fellow witnesses who by the way police one another, watching to see that anyone who steps out of line is reported to the elders and is punished. By the way, what I meant by non-biblical Sin, are acts that do not constitute Sin in the Bible but made so by the watchtower organisation governing body pharasaic laws and policies, many of which are found in thier elders handbook, circuit overseers handbook, Bethel handbook, etc. Most rank and file witnesses know little or nothing of this handbooks as they are kept secret from them. In this handbooks, merely celebrating birthdays, christmas, disagreeing with the doctrines of the governing body, attending towns union meetings, growing beard, associating with a former member even if that former member is your mum, dad, son,
or daughters, and hundreds of other pharasaic laws they've made for thier members are considered and treated with equally the same gravity as the sin of fornication and adultery. Those who engage in any of this sins and are caught, are immediately summoned before a usually 3 or 4 men judicial committee and judged often with disastrous consequences for the offender. The worst of which is disfellowshiping. If you're disfellowshiped, you're as good as dead, if not worse. You'll loose all your social support structure. Your friends, family, and congregation members immediately stop talking or having anything to do with you, not even a greeting, and they do this without an iota of knowledge of why you have been so judged and condemned. They do this not because they choose to, but because the authorities of the organisation have told them to do so. It's so bad that your friend who perhaps accompanied you to the venue of the judicial committee seating, and perhaps waited behind for you in the car, will never speak with you again if you come out and break the news that you've been disfellowshiped. More on this later.

Jws are always on each others neck as far as judging is concerned. By merely seeing your outward appearance, a Jw has already made up his or her mind about whether you are a spiritual or weak Jw. They draw this conclusions from, how clean shaved you are, how tight or loose your pants are, how fitted or loose your shirt, skirt, or suit is, how short or long your skirt is, how long your lashes are, and many other outward things. Jws are therefore always under pressure to conform to the dictates of the governing body in order to be accepted as spiritual and to enjoy numerous privileges. It doesn't matter whether or not you're truly spiritual on the inside, you're only judged by your outward appearance and public display of spirituality. As a result, many Jws live what they call double life. When they are before fellow Jws and others who know they are Jws, they become saints, but when they are by themselves, or in strange land, they become thier real self.

There a lot more to say about Jws and thier judgementalism. I just wanted to give the audience here an idea into why Maximus would imply that I'm a devil for questioning thier doctrine. If you'll like to know more about this organisation, and the Truth about the absolute truth they claim only them have, please research the internet. just type in Jehovah's witnesses into your Google search engine, and you'll see thousands of materials, websites, YouTube videos, and more.

Some of you might say, but Jws are not the only religion who are judgemental. That's true, but that just goes to prove the point that there's nothing Peculiar about the Jws as they'll like to make us believe. They're just another Christian denomination like many others with thier own set doctrines and practices. But that, they don't like to hear. They don't want you to see them as one among many of its kind, they want you to believe they are the only true religion. If you disagree, you will be killed at Armageddon.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:10am On May 28, 2020
BENARI:

So I'm now the devil? Hmmmmmm!

Brings me to yet another very interesting part of the Jws; judgement!

Did Jesus not say to stop judging others? Well that command clearly does not apply to Jws and watchtower organisation.
Judgementalism is another word for the watchtower organisation. Like you've heard Maximus here say unequivocally, they believe every religion other than thier own is false. What he will not tell you here, but which they teach and strongly hold onto is that, everyone not a Jw will be killed at Armageddon. Who gave them that authority to determine which is true and false, who lives and who gets destroyed?

Jws have what they call a Judicial committee. This committee is set up to judge people they term wrong doers who may have confessed to some biblical or non-biblical Sin, or who may have been accused by fellow witnesses who by the way police one another, watching to see that anyone who steps out of line is reported to the elders and is punished. By the way, what I meant by non-biblical Sin, are acts that do not constitute Sin in the Bible but made so by the watchtower organisation governing body pharasaic laws and policies, many of which are found in thier elders handbook, circuit overseers handbook, Bethel handbook, etc. Most rank and file witnesses know little or nothing of this handbooks as they are kept secret from them. In this handbooks, merely celebrating birthdays, christmas, disagreeing with the doctrines of the governing body, attending towns union meetings, growing beard, associating with a former member even if that former member is your mum, dad, son,
or daughters, and hundreds of other pharasaic laws they've made for thier members are considered and treated with equally the same gravity as the sin of fornication and adultery. Those who engage in any of this sins and are caught, are immediately summoned before a usually 3 or 4 men judicial committee and judged often with disastrous consequences for the offender. The worst of which is disfellowshiping. If you're disfellowshiped, you're as good as dead, if not worse. You'll loose all your social support structure. Your friends, family, and congregation members immediately stop talking or having anything to do with you, not even a greeting, and they do this without an iota of knowledge of why you have been so judged and condemned. They do this not because they choose to, but because the authorities of the organisation have told them to do so. It's so bad that your friend who perhaps accompanied you to the venue of the judicial committee seating, and perhaps waited behind for you in the car, will never speak with you again if you come out and break the news that you've been disfellowshiped. More on this later.

Jws are always on each others neck as far as judging is concerned. By merely seeing your outward appearance, a Jw has already made up his or her mind about whether you are a spiritual or weak Jw. They draw this conclusions from, how clean shaved you are, how tight or loose your pants are, how fitted or loose your shirt, skirt, or suit is, how short or long your skirt is, how long your lashes are, and many other outward things. Jws are therefore always under pressure to conform to the dictates of the governing body in order to be accepted as spiritual and to enjoy numerous privileges. It doesn't matter whether or not you're truly spiritual on the inside, you're only judged by your outward appearance and public display of spirituality. As a result, many Jws live what they call double life. When they are before fellow Jws and others who know they are Jws, they become saints, but when they are by themselves, or in strange land, they become thier real self.

There a lot more to say about Jws and thier judgementalism. I just wanted to give the audience here an idea into why Maximus would imply that I'm a devil for questioning thier doctrine. If you'll like to know more about this organisation, and the Truth about the absolute truth they claim only them have, please research the internet. just type in Jehovah's witnesses into your Google search engine, and you'll see thousands of materials, websites, YouTube videos, and more.

Some of you might say, but Jws are not the only religion who are judgemental. That's true, but that just goes to prove the point that there's nothing Peculiar about the Jws as they'll like to make us believe. They're just another Christian denomination like many others with thier own set doctrines and practices. But that, they don't like to hear. They don't want you to see them as one among many of its kind, they want you to believe they are the only true religion. If you disagree, you will be killed at Armageddon.

Well you may compare the arrangement to what the founder laid down! smiley

(1) There were several schools of thought regarding the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob when Jesus emphatically said "No one comes to the father (God of Israel) except through me"! John 14:6 compare to John 3:16

(2) There are many things this teacher will tell his closest confidants but others will have to look forward to learning this things when the teacher is no more around {Matthew 17:9} so blame him for laying such foundation Sir because we strongly believe he has not changed! Hebrew 13:8

(3)Member to be JUDGE if guilty and unrepentant of what the group agreed upon! Revelations 3:15-16 compare to 1Corinthians 5:9-13

(4)Jesus himself said many false Prophets will arise and mislead many {Matthew 24:11} And that many so called believers he (Jesus) will condemn due to being workers of lawlessness {Matthew 7:21-23} meaning there are strict rules his followers must adhere to! Luke 13:24

(5) Jesus said his teachings will cause a division in any families {Matthew 10:34-39} because those who wants to be his followers will not be so much attached to blood relatives as they would be to their fellow believers! Matthew 12:46-49

So the over 8,700,000 individuals from different races and tongues throughout the earth that vowed to remain loyal and obedient to this group certainly have sound reasons for taking that decision Sir! Act 2:42 smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Timalt: 9:32am On May 28, 2020
I have been watching proceedings between Bennarii and Maximus69.

I have a question for Maximus69, Can I be saved and get life if I am not a baptized Faithful Jehovah’s Witness? Or can I survive armageddon if I don't become a part of your organization?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:54am On May 28, 2020
Timalt:
I have been watching proceedings between Bennarii and Maximus69.

I have a question for Maximus69, Can I be saved and get life if I am not a baptized Faithful Jehovah’s Witness? Or can I survive armageddon if I don't become a part of your organization?

No doubt the answer you expect is either YES or NO

But that's not the way Jesus taught us to answer questions Sir!

First of all think about all the religions around you, try to figure out their mission and what they've achieved so far!

Adam and Eve brought sin and death upon all their descendants through their disobedience to God, Jesus came to help honest hearted and sincere descendants of Adam to regain everlasting life that Adam lost.

That's supposed to be the aim and objective of any group claiming worshipers of that Creator today, if you're not an atheist.

Isaiah said the child that will be born will counsel people and rule them {Isaiah 9:6-7} they will be prepared to welcome him as their ruler by the time he returns to make PEACE reign globally {Micah 4:1-3} and Jesus said the IDENTIFYING MARK to know this group is how LOVE permeates their gathering {John 13:34-35} and they will be united in faith globally! John 17-20-23 Romans 15:5-6; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3

Jesus also said many false Prophets will arise and mislead many {Matthew 24:11} and by the end, most people who thought they're Christians will be condemned and disappointed {Matthew 7:21-23} the only way out is to exert yourself vigorously to get in through the narrow door! Luke 13:24

That's the formula so please solve the riddle yourself! Galatians 6:5

God bless you! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Timalt: 10:10am On May 28, 2020
Maximus69:

No doubt the answer you expect is either YES or NO

But that's not the way Jesus taught us to answer questions Sir!

First of all think about all the religions around you, try to figure out their mission and what they've achieved so far!

Adam and Eve brought sin and death upon all their descendants through their disobedience to God, Jesus came to help honest hearted and sincere descendants of Adam to regain everlasting life that Adam lost.

That's supposed to be the aim and objective of any group claiming worshipers of that Creator today, if you're not an atheist.

Isaiah said the child that will be born will counsel people and rule them {Isaiah 9:6-7} they will be prepared to welcome him as their ruler by the time he returns to make PEACE reign globally {Micah 4:1-3} and Jesus said the IDENTIFYING MARK to know this group is how LOVE permeates their gathering {John 13:34-35} and they will be united in faith globally! John 17-20-23 Romans 15:5-6; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3

Jesus also said many false Prophets will arise and mislead many {Matthew 24:11} and by the end, most people who thought they're Christians will be condemned and disappointed {Matthew 7:21-23} the only way out is to exert yourself vigorously to get in through the narrow door! Luke 13:24

That's the formula so please solve the riddle yourself! Galatians 6:5

God bless you! smiley

Oh my God!!!

A simple question I asked. See the roundabout answer. Only to subtly and cunningly say at the last paragraph

From the use of loaded language, you clearly mean that other Christians would be destroyed and only Jehovah’s Witnesses and the organization who the Bible teach book you bring to our homes describe as the narrow door will survive.

I hope everyone can see how he wanted to use deception by using long essay to dislodge my question. But placed the answer with a use of loaded language in the last paragraph. Only those in Jehovah's witness organization will be saved, because according to their Bible teach book, they are the narrow door. All other denominations who think they are Christians will be destroyed.

So we can now see, behind your use of flowery words, you revealed your belief as to the fate of others. Thank you for that Maximus69. Thank you. Even though you tried to hide your belief behind euphemisms, you clearly didn't do a good job.

Please I want Christians in the house to weigh in on this matter, is this scriptural, that salvation depends on loyalty to an organization?

Cc: OLAADEGBU you are one among many christians I respect and enjoy most of your views on Nairaland. I believe you know the Bible more than me, that's why I called you. Please is the teaching of salvation by association to an organization which he euphemistically calls the "narrow door" scriptural?
Does the Bible teach that the narrow door is one organization, while the broad door is all other religions put together as Maximus69 would have us believe?

I anticipate your input sir.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:23am On May 28, 2020
Timalt:

Oh my God!!!

A simple question I asked. See the roundabout answer. Only to subtly and cunningly say at the last paragraph

From the use of loaded language, you clearly mean that other Christians would be destroyed and only Jehovah’s Witnesses and the organization who the Bible teach book you bring to our homes describe as the narrow door will survive.

I hope everyone can see how he wanted to use deception by using long essay to dislodge my question. But placed the answer with a use of loaded language in the last paragraph. Only Jehovah's those in Jehovah's witness organization will be saved, because according to their Bible teach book, they are the narrow door. All other denominations who think they are Christians will be destroyed.

So we can now see, behind your use of flowery words, you revealed your belief as to the fate of others. Thank you for that Maximus69. Thank you. Even though you tried to hide your belief behind euphemisms, you clearly didn't do a good job.

Please I want Christians in the house to weigh in on this matter, is this scriptural, that salvation depends on loyalty to an organization?

Cc: OLAADEGBU you are one among many christians I respect and enjoy most of your views on Nairaland. I believe you know the Bible more than me, that's why I called you. Please is the teaching of salvation by association to an organization which he euphemistically calls the "narrow door" scriptural?
Does the Bible teach that the narrow door is one organization, while the broad door is all other religions put together as Maximus69 would have us believe?

My friend, all what i quoted up there are passages of the holy scriptures that you and i have! smiley

Throughout that post i never for once mention the name of any Organization or group!

So how come you attributed everything to the group that Maximus belongs to?

Why not just say "YES my own group also is up to the task" ?

Why not interpret those verses to soothe what you believe just as Maximus did without mentioning the name of any group? smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:42am On May 28, 2020
Maximus69:

My friend, all what i quoted up there are passages of the holy scriptures that you and i have! smiley

Throughout that post i never for once mention the name of any Organization or group!

Why not interpret those verses to soothe what you believe just as Maximus did without mentioning the name of any group? smiley

Jesus is certainly the most amazing counselor of all times! Isaiah 9:6

Their ancestors knew exactly what Jesus meant when he said "For God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life" John 3:16

Of course all the religious groups in Israel back then knew for sure that they need to be obedient to the Christ whom all the prophets have told them 'is God's son'.

Jesus on his part refused to tell them he is the Christ instead he often tell them God's son will do this or do that, yet from all indications the young man is acting in harmony with all the things prophesied about the Christ! John 3:2, 11:48

The problem these people now have is how to refute what the Bible teaches or find ways to silence Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) Act 4:18, 5:28 smiley smiley smiley

Maximus69 didn't for once mention the name of any group, but echoing what God's word said about how to identify the true Christians during the endtime.

So why the fear? undecided undecided undecided

Jesus and Jehovah's Witnesses, no other perfect match again! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Timalt: 10:48am On May 28, 2020
Maximus69:

Thank you for responding. I respect that I truly do.

Now I want the world to see that behind all the facade, the doublespeak, the loaded language and the roundabout explanation that is exactly what you said and that is exactly what you believe and what your organization teach.

Like I said, when you made mention of the narrow door, you were referring to the Watchtower organization because that is what your Bible teach book, that your yellow book teaches.

But there's more, and I want all the world to bear me witness as I post it from your watchtower -

"Just as Noah and his God-fearing family were preserved in the ark, survival of individuals today depends on their faith and their loyal association with the earthly part of Jehovah's universal organization." - Watchtower 2006 May 15 p.22

See image below to see it directly from their own publication.

As you can see they teach that survival of individuals depend on their faith and loyal association with the earthly part of Jehovah’s organization.

Maximus69 here is the proof you asked for. Clear for the world to see.

I ask all my Christian brothers and sisters here, please does the Bible teach that we are saved by association with an organization? Cc
OLAADEGBU
OpenYourEyes1
Gombs
davidinchrist

I want people to see what this organization really thinks of you. Behind all those loaded language, if you listen carefully you will truly understand what they mean.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Timalt: 10:52am On May 28, 2020
TATIME:

Jesus is certainly the most amazing counselor of all times! Isaiah 9:6

Their ancestors knew exactly what Jesus meant when he said "For God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life" John 3:16

Of course all the religious groups in Israel back then knew for sure that they need to be obedient to the Christ whom all the prophets have told them 'is God's son'.

Jesus on his part refused to tell them he is the Christ instead he often tell them God's son will do this or do that, yet from all indications the young man is acting in harmony with all the things prophesied about the Christ! John 3:2, 11:48

The problem these people now have is how to refute what the Bible teaches or find ways to silence Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) Act 4:18, 5:28 smiley smiley smiley

Maximus69 didn't for once mention the name of any group, but echoing what God's word said about how to identify the true Christians during the endtime.

So why the fear? undecided undecided undecided

Jesus and Jehovah's Witnesses, no other perfect match again! smiley smiley smiley

Here is your proof that that is what you teach and what you believe.

I've got receipts friend grin

And there's many more where that came from.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:59am On May 28, 2020
Timalt:

Thank you for responding. I respect that I truly do.

Now I want the world to see that behind all the facade, the doublespeak, the loaded language and the roundabout explanation that is exactly what you said and that is exactly what you believe and what your organization teach.

Like I said, when you made mention of the narrow door, you were referring to the Watchtower organization because that is what your Bible teach book, that your yellow book teaches.

But there's more, and I want all the world to bear me witness as I post it from your watchtower -

"Just as Noah and his God-fearing family were preserved in the ark, survival of individuals today depends on their faith and their loyal association with the earthly part of Jehovah's universal organization." - Watchtower 2006 May 15 p.22

See image below to see it directly from their own publication.

As you can see they teach that survival of individuals depend on their faith and loyal association with the earthly part of Jehovah’s organization.

Maximus69 here is the proof you asked for. Clear for the world to see.

I ask all my Christian brothers and sisters here, please does the Bible teach that we are saved by association with an organization? Cc
OLAADEGBU
OpenYourEyes1
Gombs
davidinchrist

I want people to see what this organization really thinks of you. Behind all those loaded language, if you listen carefully you will truly understand what they mean.

My friend, this is what Jesus taught us to do with unbelievers like you!

When Jesus kept demonstrating in the public what he told Nicodemus "for God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life" John 3:16

Note that only his closest confidants knew that Jesus was this same son of God in question!{Matthew 16:13-20} Jesus even told his closest confidants not to tell everyone until he is no more present.

So when you asked me questions about your salvation and i presented what God's word says in black and white, it's left to you whether you will make further research to ascertain the proof or trash it!

Nicodemus heard Jesus loud and clear, he fully understood what Jesus meant by those words, he remained in the midst of the Pharisees but no doubt realized that if he must get saved, he needed to abandon his former associates and join Jesus' group!

God bless you! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 11:15am On May 28, 2020
Maximus69:

When Jesus kept demonstrating in the public what he told Nicodemus "for God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life" John 3:16

Note that only his closest confidants knew that Jesus was this same son of God in question!{Matthew 16:13-20} Jesus even told his closest confidants not to tell everyone until he is no more present.

So when you asked me questions about your salvation and i presented what God's word says in black and white, it's left to you whether you will make further research to ascertain the proof or trash it!

Nicodemus heard Jesus loud and clear, he fully understood what Jesus meant by those words, he remained in the midst of the Pharisees but no doubt realized that if he must get saved, he needed to abandon his former associates and join Jesus' group!

God bless you! smiley

Your friend thought his fellow Churchgoers don't understand the sign language of the JW group! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pray with you~ NO
Fellowship with you~NO
Marry you~NO
Sharing the same belief~NO
Popular Religious Titles~NO
Politics~NO
Racial prejudice~NO
Religious Festivities~NO
Worship Songs (Gospel music)~NO
Preaching Method~ Extremely different

And you're still expecting that this people are worshiping the same God as you do!

Walahi Talahi Satan can blind people hen! 2Corinthians 4:4 embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2020
Maximus69:

God bless you! smiley

Your group (sect) is not and never was 'Jesus group' Your group is what someone rightly called Jangilova Wickedness a.k.a JW and it has nothing to do with Christianity it is a cult leading multitudes to hell fire.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 11:27am On May 28, 2020
TATIME:

Your friend thought his fellow Churchgoers don't understand the sign language of the JW group! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pray with you~ NO
Fellowship with you~NO
Marry you~NO
Sharing the same belief~NO
Popular Religious Titles~NO
Politics~NO
Racial prejudice~NO
Religious Festivities~NO
Worship Songs (Gospel music)~NO
Preaching Method~ Extremely different

And you're still expecting that this people are worshiping the same God as you do!

Walahi Talahi Satan can blind people hen! 2Corinthians 4:4 embarassed embarassed embarassed

Perhaps he taught Rahab was stupid to have knelt down before Jehovah's people begging them to tell their God to spare her life and that of her family! Joshua 2:8-21

I just pity most of them who are blinded by Satan's tactics of "all good people will make heaven idea"

Maybe they are thinking that only Noah was good when God destroyed the earth with flood or only Lot was good in Sodom and Gomorrah or only Rahab (the prostitute) was good when God destroyed Jericho! cheesy

They failed to realize that salvation at every given time solely depends on IDENTIFYING the means, NOT just being nice or good! cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 11:28am On May 28, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Your group (sect) is not and never was 'Jesus group' Your group is what someone rightly called Jangilova Wickedness a.k.a JW and it has nothing to do with Christianity it is a cult leading multitudes to hell fire.

AYE!
Kumuyi Pikin! cheesy

I wonder what Kumuyi infused in your brains that makes you people discriminate against members of Cele, C & S, Christ Embassy, Synagogues or why your Daddy Superitendent never ministered in any of those churches?

We are Jehovah's Witnesses!

We will school you with our book (Bible) it's our ancestors that penned it down that's why we are able to defend what is WRITTEN in the book at anytime, anywhere and before anybody! Isaiah 54:17

Do well to quote the scriptures to prove or explain why Kumuyi will not minister in those Churches if truthfully you're not just gullibly following his man-made doctrines! cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:54am On May 28, 2020
Timalt:

Oh my God!!!

I hope everyone can see how he wanted to use deception by using long essay to dislodge my question. But placed the answer with a use of loaded language in the last paragraph. Only those in Jehovah's witness organization will be saved, because according to their Bible teach book, they are the narrow door. All other denominations who think they are Christians will be destroyed.

"At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, "I praise you, Father, LORD of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do" (Luke 10:21 21).

I also praise the Lord for the spiritual understanding given to you to discern the half truths and lies propagated by Maximus69. You rightly exposed his fallacy that he is using to trap the unsuspecting into his sect.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2020
Maximus69:

AYE!
Kumuyi Pikin! cheesy

Charles Taze Russel Pikin! How market? cheesy

Maximus69:

I wonder what Kumuyi infused in your brains that makes you people discriminate against members of Cele, C & S, Christ Embassy, Synagogues or why your Daddy Superitendent never ministered in any of those churches?

You lied again. My pastor has ministered in some of those churches you mentioned who invited him to preach. This is yet again another lie that you've been caught telling.

Maximus69:

Lies. You are actually Jangilova Wickedness who lies who wouldn't hesitate to lie for the devil your master.

Maximus69:

We will school you with our book (Bible) it's our ancestors that penned it down that's why we are able to defend what is WRITTEN in the book at anytime, anywhere and before anybody! Isaiah 54:17

The truth is that your book is the Watchtower magazine which was penned by your GB and you regard it over the authorised version of the Bible to give you eternal life.

Maximus69:

Do well to quote the scriptures to prove or explain why Kumuyi will not minister in those Churches if truthfully you're not just gullibly following his man-made doctrines! cheesy

You lies are increasing by the day. You lied that Pastor Kumuyi was a former member of the JW sect who you claimed got disfellowshipped. You lied that Donald Trump said that he was better than Jesus Christ. You lied that your JW organisation is not a charity organisation and now you are lying that my pastor will not minister in the churches you mentioned, a claim I have debunked. Can you now see that you are actively working for satan your father?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11619803_john844_jpeg17f9d26d2d5bfdd5907d1a0a7928403f
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Timalt: 12:14pm On May 28, 2020
Maximus69:

God bless you! smiley

First of all thank you for acknowledging that your true internalized belief has been exposed. Every other person will die except Jehovah's witnesses. Bravo!

For more receipts for people to see that, that is what your religion teaches, see
"But Jehovah's servants already belong to the only organization that will survive the end of this wicked system of things." Watchtower 2007 Dec 15 p.14

And yet another

"Let us recognize that Christendom is doomed, along with all the rest of Babylon the Great. She has refused to repent of her religiously immoral or adulterous course of action, her friendship with this world. (Jas. 4:4) She is like the rest of the ungodly world, even after Jehovah's Christian witnesses have plainly declared God's impending judgment to her." Watchtower 1975 Dec 15 p.755

So that is settled. No more hiding what you really believe. Your religion will survive and over 8 billion of the rest of mankind who worship God with sincerity are doomed at armageddon because they did not follow watchtower. Bravo!!!

Secondly, the arrogance in your rhetorics is unbecoming for a Christian like yourself. First you called me and Unbeliever and told a very respected and decent man like Mr OLAADEGBU that you would "school him" with the Bible. All of these because I exposed and quoted directly what your watchtower says about Our salvation. Something you tried to hide in your response to my clear question. The Bible I know and read says our words should be gracious and seasoned with salt. Your words are far from gracious and they are unbecoming for someone who goes to peoples homes to preach. Oh well! Thank you for showing us that side of you.

My next question is this, the Watchtower claims it was chosen by Jesus in 1919 as the Faithful and discreet slave (faithful and wise servant), can you please prove this to me from the Bible? What is the evidence?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by engineerboat(m): 12:17pm On May 28, 2020
Maximus69:

AYE!
Kumuyi Pikin! cheesy

just watch his and come back here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcYzIKx60Yg
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Timalt: 12:21pm On May 28, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

"At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, "I praise you, Father, LORD of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do" (Luke 10:21 21).

I also praise the Lord for the spiritual understanding given to you to decipher the half truths and lies propagated by Maximus69. You rightly exposed his fallacy that he is using to trap the unsuspecting into his sect.

Thank you Sir. You are one person I have seen that has done a fair, objective, and balanced assessment of watchtower and their doctrines and policies. I like the maturity with which you bring up articles. You don't post speculation about them like some people may do, but you post verifiable facts that are in the public domain for all to see. When I started researching this group, some threads you made about them with links to the sources helped me greatly to be as objective and as fair as possible to them.

Thank you sir.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 28, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

I also praise the Lord for the spiritual understanding given to you to decipher the half truths and lies propagated by Maximus69. You rightly exposed his fallacy that he is using to trap the unsuspecting into his sect.

Olúwa o!

See quotation see application! embarassed

Jesus said

"God hid the sacred secrets of God's Kingdom from those regarded as wise and learned, and God has revealed the secret to babies in FAITH"

I know you can never understand the words of our Master, Lord and King, so try refute this interpretation of what you quoted! smiley

Jesus is the Messiah (Christ) all the prophets and patriarchs have said so much about him until John the baptist, but when Jesus finally arrived those regarded as wise and learned amongst the Jews failed to RECOGNIZE their long awaited Messiah {Luke 22:67; 10:24} only for those downtrodden and vilified as children who knew nothing about God's word {John 7:49} to IDENTIFY Jesus as the Messiah! Matthew 16:13-19

So in a nutshell, it was unlearned people {Act 4:13} like Peter and his friends (fishermen) who knew little about God's word that were granted the holy spirit to receive the blessings God promised Christ's friends! Joel 2:28 compare to Act 2:16-28

Today, all your so called Daddy and Mummy GOs, Papas and Daddy Superitendent that the world revered as Men of God have failed woefully to produce the fruit of God's holy spirit, when members of Jehovah's Witnesses who are common people in the society (without any recognisable religious titles) are zealously preaching and teaching voluntarily, and making disciples that are fully competent and completely equipped in handling God's word!

For your information, i was born, bread and brought up a Muslim but today i'm making disciples for the Prince of Peace in my vicinity, making them to embrace PEACE in name of Jesus Christ, this is what none of all your religious title chiefs can do, instead they only deceive gullible people like you and extort money from you!

Just look at how stupid you rushed to quote God's word, only to quote out of context because a JW asked you to back up your Daddy Superitendent's doctrines with the Bible! cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 28, 2020
engineerboat:

just watch his and come back here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcYzIKx60Yg

Please i don't appreciate links, just type what you have in mind to say back it up with God's word.

Let everyone know what you have in your own brains or what you were taught and how convincing it is! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 28, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Charles Taze Russel Pikin! How market? cheesy

You lied again. My pastor has ministered in some of those churches you mentioned who invited him to preach. This is yet again another lie that you've been caught telling.

Lies. You are actually Jangilova Wickedness who lies who wouldn't hesitate to lie for the devil your master.

The truth is that your book is the Watchtower magazine which was penned by your GB and you regard it over the authorised version of the Bible to give you eternal life.

You lies are increasing by the day. You lied that Pastor Kumuyi was a former member of the JW sect who you claimed got disfellowshipped. You lied that Donald Trump said that he was better than Jesus Christ. You lied that your JW organisation is not a charity organisation and now you are lying that my pastor will not minister in the churches you mentioned, a claim I have debunked. Can you now see that you are actively working for satan your father?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11619803_john844_jpeg17f9d26d2d5bfdd5907d1a0a7928403f

Kumuyi was DISFELLOWSHIPED from our midst
I will continue to prove it Sir!
I have challenged you on this several times but you keep running away only to come back in another thread to raise the issue.

I said your Daddy Superitendent stole our publications to mumulise your papa and mama in the late 1970s ~ early 1980s "You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth"
I said it's our publication that talked about the danger programs and entertainment on TV that led Kumuyi to condemn television for you people back then.

Instead of repeating it always to embarrass your Daddy Superitendent, just bury the issue or prove me wrong by posting the late 70s ~ early 80s of Deeperlife magazines and let me post the book where Kumuyi stole the artistic impressions only to make photocopies of the drawings and changing the subject of discuss in our publications! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 28, 2020
Timalt:

First of all thank you for acknowledging that your true internalized belief has been exposed. Every other person will die except Jehovah's witnesses. Bravo!

For more receipts for people to see that, that is what your religion teaches, see
"But Jehovah's servants already belong to the only organization that will survive the end of this wicked system of things." Watchtower 2007 Dec 15 p.14

And yet another

"Let us recognize that Christendom is doomed, along with all the rest of Babylon the Great. She has refused to repent of her religiously immoral or adulterous course of action, her friendship with this world. (Jas. 4:4) She is like the rest of the ungodly world, even after Jehovah's Christian witnesses have plainly declared God's impending judgment to her." Watchtower 1975 Dec 15 p.755

So that is settled. No more hiding what you really believe. Your religion will survive and over 8 billion of the rest of mankind who worship God with sincerity are doomed at armageddon because they did not follow watchtower. Bravo!!!

Secondly, the arrogance in your rhetorics is unbecoming for a Christian like yourself. First you called me and Unbeliever and told a very respected and decent man like Mr OLAADEGBU that you would "school him" with the Bible. All of these because I exposed and quoted directly what your watchtower says about Our salvation. Something you tried to hide in your response to my clear question. The Bible I know and read says our words should be gracious and seasoned with salt. Your words are far from gracious and they are unbecoming for someone who goes to peoples homes to preach. Oh well! Thank you for showing us that side of you.

My next question is this, the Watchtower claims it was chosen by Jesus in 1919 as the Faithful and discreet slave (faithful and wise servant), can you please prove this to me from the Bible? What is the evidence?

Thank you.

Great!
Your highly respected daddy in da lord OLAADEGBU believe we are cultists, that makes me wonder "why are you so interested in the group your HIGHLY RESPECTED daddy in da lord called a cult group" Matthew 10:24-25

Nevertheless you have all the time in the world to ask questions from my brothers and sisters in your neighbourhood Sir!

They will come and you can ask them any question that's bothering your heart!

Jesus' followers taught people what he commanded them from house to house! Act 5:42, 20:20

So once you've gotten the idea and your mind won't let go, please welcome those my brothers and sisters in your neighbourhood, ask them any question and they'll be obliged to explain to you from the scriptures and FACE to FACE!

As for the 1919 issue, well they will teach you Sir, all i will do now is to give you more reasons to be suspicious of that year!

I'm glad you've heard about how Jesus chose this organization in 1919, last year marks 100 years of our zealous preaching and industrious teaching about the coming Kingdom of our God! Matthew 6:10

So after a century that Jesus chose this group, something strange happened, globally we were asked to stop visiting strangers that we hardly know but we can go to our friends who are yearning for the TEACHING!

From 1919 ~ 2019 ~ Covid19! smiley

Jesus said they will see him coming in the clowds, this means a global phenomenon will be given as a sign that something is approaching!

Jesus never promised us that it will spare anyone but the sign will be noticed globally!

Please go now and find my people, delay is highly dangerous! smiley

God bless you! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:19pm On May 28, 2020
Maximus69:

Olúwa o!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11620199_blasphemyofman_jpeg3f681fb536930984e89dbbc964b75e59

Why the blasphemy? You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain! Don't use your lips (fingers) to dishonour God!

Maximus69:

See quotation see application! embarassed

When you put the quotation through the prism of your Watchtower magazine you are bound to see something different and twisted.

Maximus69:

Jesus said

"God hid the sacred secrets of God's Kingdom from those regarded as wise and learned, and God has revealed the secret to babies in FAITH"

I know you can never understand the words of our Master, Lord and King, so try refute this interpretation of what you quoted! smiley

First of all, we do not serve the same Master. The one you claim to be Jesus is actually the arch angel Michael and I do not worship an arch angel but you do.

Maximus69:

Jesus is the Messiah (Christ) all the prophets and patriarchs have said so much about him until John the baptist, but when Jesus finally arrived those regarded as wise and learned amongst the Jews failed to RECOGNIZE their long awaited Messiah {Luke 22:67; 10:24} only for those downtrodden and vilified as children who knew nothing about God's word {John 7:49} to IDENTIFY Jesus as the Messiah! Matthew 16:13-19

You preach and follow a fake Jesus don't push it. The preceding verse explains itself without seeing it through the prism of the Watchtower magazine.

"Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven" (Luke 10:20).

Jesus was telling His disciple that their joy must be in the fact that they are born again, that their names are written in heaven - it is this that folks like you who claim to be wise and prudent will not and do not understand. The fact that Timalt could see through your lies is the spiritual understanding I was referring to but then I do not expect you to understand since you have been indoctrinated that heaven has been saturated with the allocated numbers - the reason you do not partake of the Lord's Supper.

Maximus69:

So in a nutshell, it was unlearned people {Act 4:13} like Peter and his friends (fishermen) who knew little about God's word that were granted the holy spirit to receive the blessings God promised Christ's friends! Joel 2:28 compare to Act 2:16-28

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11620245_capturemisquote_jpeg4b1fc0f4989461fb3cb02df1956e6a02

Stop misquoting what you do not understand.

Maximus69:

Today, all your so called Daddy and Mummy GOs, Papas and Daddy Superitendent that the world revered as Men of God have failed woefully to produce the fruit of God's holy spirit, when members of Jehovah's Witnesses who are common people in the society (without any recognisable religious titles) are zealously preaching and teaching voluntarily, and making disciples that are fully competent and completely equipped in handling God's word!

Since your 'salvation' depends on the amount of Watchtower magazines you hawk. Continue.

Maximus69:

For your information, i was born, bread and brought up a Muslim but today i'm making disciples for the Prince of Peace in my vicinity, making them to embrace PEACE in name of Jesus Christ, this is what none of all your religious title chiefs can do, instead they only deceive gullible people like you and extort money from you!

Read and hear what Jesus is saying about you and your sect:

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves" (Matthew 23:15).

You can see that it is not new that folks have been going out witnessing but as you can see the verse above, you are not bringing anyone to God and none of your 'converts' are born again.

Maximus69:

Just look at how stupid you rushed to quote God's word, only to quote our of context because a JW asked you to back up your Daddy Superitendent's doctrines with the Bible! cheesy

You may call Christians stupid but I am happy that we have now established here that those who call themselves wise and prudent have zero spiritual understanding. smiley

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11620281_atheistsbecomingfools_jpeg925adeda61df8fab8b266c2b6da7f139

You might just replace that Darwin book with your Watchtower magazine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Burn The Bridge Behind You" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 243
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.