Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,065 members, 7,825,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (374220 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69 @ 10:22pm on Feb 28

Maximus69: But the JWs disagree completely with the IDEA, on their own they are the ONLY christian group globally!

Achorladey @ 4:45pm March 4.

Achorladey: How does this support the explanation of your organization concerning the WHEAT and the WEEDS?

Can you explain this using the bible and the publications of your organization.

It's a question that I believe you can equally answer since you SUBSCRIBE to the fact that the Jws are the ONLY Christians.

The fact you made examples of recent happenings in your recent post pasted today at 5:06pm around some religious denominations is a testament you are using this to support the fact that JWS are the ONLY CHRISTIAN.

Maximus69 @ 10:22 pm on Feb 28

Thanks Mr achorladey for your time Sir, we've DRAWN a CONCLUSION that ALL ARE CHRISTIANS just DENOMINATIONAL DIFFERENCES. But the JWs DISAGREE COMPLETELY with THE IDEA,on their own they are the ONLY christian group globally!

Achorladey: You drew a conclusion from the scriptures I cited that all are CHRISTIANS but went further to state JWS are the only CHRISTIAN GROUP GLOBALLY.

Can you explain further? It's an IDEA as you call it. Your own IDEA states Jws are the ONLY CHRISTIAN Group. Can you explain further.
During our training,a female officer challenged a male officer in a physical combat,so our colleagues measured their weight for a fair combat. I wasn't present to know the outcome,so later that evening i asked the male officer how it goes, his response 'it ended up a draw' but the next day another officer told me our friend was bitten. I asked 'how come he said it was a draw?' my colleague answered 'what do you expect from someone defeated by a woman?'
Despite all your criticism against this group you still agreed that JWs are Christians which means you can't point to a better group! JWs on the other hand have achieved a lot that no other group could meet up hence their assertion of been the one and only Christian group! So what else do you expect me to do? Is it to start pointing out what's wrong in your own opinion?
Sir it's no need,you said JWs are Christians and they said you're not,an intelligent person need not worry himself over that. It's simple,they have reasons to back their claim but you have NO reason so you reluctantly agreed they're Christians! undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Maximus69:
During our training,a female officer challenged a male officer in a physical combat,so our colleagues measured their weight for a fair combat. I wasn't present to know the outcome,so later that evening i asked the male officer how it goes, his response 'it ended up a draw' but the next day another officer told me our friend was bitten. I asked 'how come he said it was a draw?' my colleague answered 'what do you expect from someone defeated by a woman?'
Despite all your criticism against this group you still agreed that JWs are Christians which means you can't point to a better group! JWs on the other hand have achieved a lot that no other group could meet up hence their assertion of been the one and only Christian group! So what else do you expect me to do? Is it to start pointing out what's wrong in your own opinion?
Sir it's no need,you said JWs are Christians and they said you're not,an intelligent person need not worry himself over that. It's simple,they have reasons to back their claim but you have NO reason so you reluctantly agreed they're Christians! undecided

Maximus69: Despite all your CRITICISM against this group you still agreed that JWs are Christians which means you can't point to a better group! JWs on the other hand have ACHIEVED a lot that NO OTHER group COULD MEET UP hence their ASSERTION of been the one and ONLY CHRISTIAN GROUP! So what else do you expect me to do? Is it to start pointing out what's wrong in your own opinion?

Achorladey: When you made mention of my moniker on Nairaland in the course of the discussion was it because of the CRITICISM of the Jws, go back and check the post. You went ahead to raise a question which you and I reasoned along scripturally. No criticism as at then, now its CRITICISM.

Regarding ACHIEVING what other GROUP could NOT MEET UP, were I to ask for STATISTICS and what the ACHIEVEMENT are, you will not provide them.
POINT OUT what's WRONG in my OPINION, there is more room to learn.

Maximus69: Sir it's no need,

Achorladey: Since that's your take. No problem.

Maximus69: you said JWs are Christians and they said you're not,

Achorladey: Since I made that statement about the Jws being Christian, I have not change my stance on that and I gave scriptural point to show why I believe why they are.

Maximus69: and they say YOU ARE NOT.

Achorladey: You are a WOULD BE member, or a member as it were. So show SCRIPTURALLY why I am NOT.

Maximus69: an intelligent person need not worry himself over that.

Achorladey: What an intelligent person see as a thing of WORRY is for the INTELLIGENT person to decide on his OWN. It's a FREE WILL YOU and I have.

Maximus69: It's simple,they have reasons to back their CLAIM.

Achorladey: As it were you are a WOULD BE member or MEMBER , from what you have learned and knowledge accumulated that TATIME had to call you ANOINTED MEMBER, I believe you have the REASONS to back up the CLAIM.

Maximus69: but you have NO reason so you reluctantly agreed they're Christians!

Achorladey: I didn't RELUCTANTLY state that the JWS are CHRISTIANS, I was wondering how you detect RELUCTANCY in TYPED WORDS. Perhaps you have a SPIRITUAL EYE that saw how I typed my post about that RELUCTANTLY.

I have showed you REASONS why I believe the JWS are CHRISTIANS, give me REASONS as a would be member/member of CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES why you cannot see me as a CHRISTIAN and why JWs see themselves as the ONLY CHRISTIAN GROUP?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 05, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69: Despite all your CRITICISM against this group you still agreed that JWs are Christians which means you can't point to a better group! JWs on the other hand have ACHIEVED a lot that NO OTHER group COULD MEET UP hence their ASSERTION of been the one and ONLY CHRISTIAN GROUP! So what else do you expect me to do? Is it to start pointing out what's wrong in your own opinion?

Achorladey: When you made mention of my moniker on Nairaland in the course of the discussion was it because of the CRITICISM of the Jws, go back and check the post. You went ahead to raise a question which you and I reasoned along scripturally. No criticism as at then, now its CRITICISM.

Regarding ACHIEVING what other GROUP could NOT MEET UP, were I to ask for STATISTICS and what the ACHIEVEMENT are, you will not provide them.
POINT OUT what's WRONG in my OPINION, there is more room to learn.

Maximus69: Sir it's no need,

Achorladey: Since that's your take. No problem.

Maximus69: you said JWs are Christians and they said you're not,

Achorladey: Since I made that statement about the Jws being Christian, I have not change my stance on that and I gave scriptural point to show why I believe why they are.

Maximus69: and they say YOU ARE NOT.

Achorladey: You are a WOULD BE member, or a member as it were. So show SCRIPTURALLY why I am NOT.

Maximus69: an intelligent person need not worry himself over that.

Achorladey: What an intelligent person see as a thing of WORRY is for the INTELLIGENT person to decide on his OWN. It's a FREE WILL YOU and I have.

Maximus69: It's simple,they have reasons to back their CLAIM.

Achorladey: As it were you are a WOULD BE member or MEMBER , from what you have learned and knowledge accumulated that TATIME had to call you ANOINTED MEMBER, I believe you have the REASONS to back up the CLAIM.

Maximus69: but you have NO reason so you reluctantly agreed they're Christians!

Achorladey: I didn't RELUCTANTLY state that the JWS are CHRISTIANS, I was wondering how you detect RELUCTANCY in TYPED WORDS. Perhaps you have a SPIRITUAL EYE that saw how I typed my post about that RELUCTANTLY.

I have showed you REASONS why I believe the JWS are CHRISTIANS, give me REASONS as a would be member/member of CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES why you cannot see me as a CHRISTIAN and why JWs see themselves as the ONLY CHRISTIAN GROUP?
Good morning Sir,
I chose to ask you questions based on what you've been posting so far,i noticed that you NEVER debunk any religious group and i really appreciate that in you. But after asking of what i expected from such a person and you also proved NOT to be the type of person i thought you are,i concluded your own opinion is that all those people are Christians no matter their religious activities! So i told you i'll prefer the JWs who said they're the ONE and ONLY Christian group. At least they have the same attribute like Jesus who said 'i am the way,the truth and the life.NO one comes to the father except through me' i believe there is still much to learn from such a group unlike those who can't stand to say the same thing. You are like a none denominational to me so there is nothing else to learn from you if you believe all the religious groups around today are christians! If you would truthfully want to know the reasons why JWs condemn religions having no unique faith,please feel free to approach them. Tatime has always insisted on one on one discussion and Bible study, i think you should borrow a leaf from that!
Thanks Sir.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 8:09am On Mar 05, 2019
Maximus69:
Good morning Sir,
I chose to ask you questions based on what you've been posting so far,i noticed that you NEVER debunk any religious group and i really appreciate that in you. But after asking of what i expected from such a person and you also proved NOT to be the type of person i thought you are,i concluded your own opinion is that all those people are Christians no matter their religious activities! So i told you i'll prefer the JWs who said they're the ONE and ONLY Christian group. At least they have the same attribute like Jesus who said 'i am the way,the truth and the life.NO one comes to the father except through me' i believe there is still much to learn from such a group unlike those who can't stand to say the same thing. You are like a none denominational to me so there is nothing else to learn from you if you believe all the religious groups around today are christians! If you would truthfully want to know the reasons why JWs condemn religions having no unique faith,please feel free to approach them. Tatime has always insisted on one on one discussion and Bible study, i think you should borrow a leaf from that!
Thanks Sir.

Maximus69: So i told you i'll prefer the JWs who said they're the ONE and ONLY Christian group.

Achorladey: Oga it's your freedom. Exercise it.

Maximus69: But after asking of what i expected from such a PERSON and you also PROVED NOT to be the type of PERSON i thought you are.

Achorladey: Can you expansiate "SUCH A PERSON" and the "TYPE OF PERSON" am I. Ha! perhaps it's about my BEING NON DENOMINATIONAL. Hmmmm, does that make SUCH PERSON or TYPE of PERSON being LESS a CHRISTIAN?

Maximus69: ALL the RELIGIOUS GROUPS around TODAY are CHRISTIANS!

Achorladey: I stated clearly all Christian Denomination around today confess Christ just like the Jws and they do accept John 14:6. I cited Romans 10: 10-13 perhaps you can add Romans 10:9 to it now.

Maximus69: If you would truthfully want to know the reasons why JWs CONDEMN RELIGIONS having no UNIQUE FAITH,

Achorladey: as stated by you and your VIEWPOINT about them is, OTHER CHRISTIAN DENOMINATION don't have UNIQUE FAITH.

Maximus69: please feel free to approach them.

Achorladey: Are you not part of the THEM. Sorry I forgot you are a PROSPECTIVE part of THEM. When you made that decision I will approach you again via this platform.

Maximus69: Tatime has always insisted on one on one discussion and Bible study, i think you should borrow a leaf from that!

Achorladey: TATIME had done his part concerning that.

TATIME would have continued discussing on the PLATFORM until you bring YOUR HALF BAKED JWS PALAVER. You went to state further that HALF BAKED JWS are those who do not heed the instructions of the GOVERNING BODY regarding DEBATES with APOSTATES and you Maximus69 who is a prospective member under the LEADERSHIP of the GOVERNING BODY don't see yourself as HALF of HALF BAKED JWs. Hmmmmm!

Many CHRISTIANS back then receive Paul's letter, read the letters and followed it's content why some ignored without SITTING with PAUL ONE on ONE. It's not by sitting FACE to FACE as it were or DISCUSSING one on one. As it were, are we not one on one? I don't seem to get WHAT LEAF is there to BORROW from my comment above.

Maximus69: Thanks Sir

Achorladey: Thanks Sir! It's nice getting your perspective on all of these as well.
Have a good day!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69: So i told you i'll prefer the JWs who said they're the ONE and ONLY Christian group.

Achorladey: Oga it's your freedom. Exercise it.

Maximus69: But after asking of what i expected from such a PERSON and you also PROVED NOT to be the type of PERSON i thought you are.

Achorladey: Can you expansiate "SUCH A PERSON" and the "TYPE OF PERSON" am I. Ha! perhaps it's about my BEING NON DENOMINATIONAL. Hmmmm, does that make SUCH PERSON or TYPE of PERSON being LESS a CHRISTIAN?

Maximus69: ALL the RELIGIOUS GROUPS around TODAY are CHRISTIANS!

Achorladey: I stated clearly all Christian Denomination around today confess Christ just like the Jws and they do accept John 14:6. I cited Romans 10: 10-13 perhaps you can add Romans 10:9 to it now.

Maximus69: If you would truthfully want to know the reasons why JWs CONDEMN RELIGIONS having no UNIQUE FAITH,

Achorladey: as stated by you and your VIEWPOINT about them is, OTHER CHRISTIAN DENOMINATION don't have UNIQUE FAITH.

Maximus69: please feel free to approach them.

Achorladey: Are you not part of the THEM. Sorry I forgot you are a PROSPECTIVE part of THEM. When you made that decision I will approach you again via this platform.

Maximus69: Tatime has always insisted on one on one discussion and Bible study, i think you should borrow a leaf from that!

Achorladey: TATIME had done his part concerning that.

TATIME would have continued discussing on the PLATFORM until you bring YOUR HALF BAKED JWS PALAVER. You went to state further that HALF BAKED JWS are those who do not heed the instructions of the GOVERNING BODY regarding DEBATES with APOSTATES and you Maximus69 who is a prospective member under the LEADERSHIP of the GOVERNING BODY don't see yourself as HALF of HALF BAKED JWs. Hmmmmm!

Many CHRISTIANS back then receive Paul's letter, read the letters and followed it's content why some ignored without SITTING with PAUL ONE on ONE. It's not by sitting FACE to FACE as it were or DISCUSSING one on one. As it were, are we not one on one? I don't seem to get WHAT LEAF is there to BORROW from my comment above.

Maximus69: Thanks Sir

Achorladey: Thanks Sir! It's nice getting your perspective on all of these as well.
Have a good day!

Good afternoon Mr achorladey,
Please it is my Bible study conductor who said 'it's half baked JWs that do engage in debates and arguments on social media' according to him,the GB of JWs have warned all devoted members to restrain from such. And to confirm that you {Mr achorladey} actually posted a copy of the letter right on this thread!
So it's clear that the GB said so. My conductor never said i can't learn on social media perhaps not to raise suspicion.
My intention is to try other religious groups on social media since they don't visit us in our homes with their teachings like JWs do. I purposely raise the question on how to unite all the different religious groups claiming christians as one global family, but you declined without a response to that. All you kept doing is criticizing JWs and their GB,therefore i asked 'are they Christians?' to know if you've got some better groups, you answered 'yes' this now got me confused thinking 'then why criticizing them?'
Sir i'm here to learn and not to start teaching people because my conductor told me 'Jesus said go and meet them in their homes' if you feel like teaching people what you've got. That's why i was saying 'forget about JWs teachings for the moment because my brain is filled with that one,what i need now is something better to compare' but NONE of you has been able to make a tangible presentation at least to catch my attention. My conclusion is this Sir, none denominationals are shying away from being held responsible for the blunders and misconduct of their churches,so they want everyone to agree that all those claiming christians {no matter their religious activities} belong to Jesus.
I remember Jesus said something about 'workers of lawlessness' and i know that means {NO specification on rights and wrongs}. That is why i've chosen JWs for their specifying what is right and wrong in Christianity so whoever fails to comply is NOT a Christian! I think that makes a lot of sense than the none denominational stuff. Thanks Sir!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
Maximus69:
Good afternoon Mr achorladey,
Please it is my Bible study conductor who said 'it's half baked JWs that do engage in debates and arguments on social media' according to him,the GB of JWs have warned all devoted members to restrain from such. And to confirm that you {Mr achorladey} actually posted a copy of the letter right on this thread!
So it's clear that the GB said so. My conductor never said i can't learn on social media perhaps not to raise suspicion.
My intention is to try other religious groups on social media since they don't visit us in our homes with their teachings like JWs do. I purposely raise the question on how to unite all the different religious groups claiming christians as one global family, but you declined without a response to that. All you kept doing is criticizing JWs and their GB,therefore i asked 'are they Christians?' to know if you've got some better groups, you answered 'yes' this now got me confused thinking 'then why criticizing them?'
Sir i'm here to learn and not to start teaching people because my conductor told me 'Jesus said go and meet them in their homes' if you feel like teaching people what you've got. That's why i was saying 'forget about JWs teachings for the moment because my brain is filled with that one,what i need now is something better to compare' but NONE of you has been able to make a tangible presentation at least to catch my attention. My conclusion is this Sir, none denominationals are shying away from being held responsible for the blunders and misconduct of their churches,so they want everyone to agree that all those claiming christians {no matter their religious activities} belong to Jesus.
I remember Jesus said something about 'workers of lawlessness' and i know that means {NO specification on rights and wrongs}. That is why i've chosen JWs for their specifying what is right and wrong in Christianity so whoever fails to comply is NOT a Christian! I think that makes a lot of sense than the none denominational stuff. Thanks Sir!

Maximus69: Good afternoon Mr achorladey,
Please it is my Bible study conductor who said 'it's HALF BAKED JWs that do engage in debates and arguments on social media' according to him, the GB of JWs have warned all devoted members to restrain from such.

Achorladey: Fine, So what's your take as a mature Christian that you are and you continually grow up to become?

Maximus69: And to confirm that you {Mr achorladey} actually posted a copy of the letter right on this thread!

Achorladey: You're correct, someone gave the advice that you read up a particular cited watchtower and made a case of you reading paragraph 10 and prayerfully make conclusion concerning whatever you have read there. Which I duly highlighted on your behalf and raised some questions thereof which you never attempted.

Maximus69: So it's clear that the GB said so.

Achorladey: Did the GOVERNING BODY call them HALF BAKED JWS for not following through with the instructions contained in that material?

Maximus69: My conductor never said i can't learn on social media perhaps not to raise suspicion.

Achorladey: That's good of your bible study conductor. The suspicion aspect is what I don't get though.

Maximus69: My intention is to try other religious groups on social media since they don't visit us in our homes with their teachings like JWs do.

Achorladey: It's an INTENTION you wanted to try out. Exercise your freedom concerning that. Regarding other Christian denominations don't visit you at home, that is another kettle of fish.

Maximus69: I purposely raise the question on how to unite all the different religious groups claiming christians as one global family,

Achorladey: A very interesting question at that, and my reply regarding that is still sitting pretty on this platform for you to read.

Maximus69: but you DECLINED without a RESPONSE to that.

Achorladey: As it is you will either bring up my response on that question and the discussions pertaining to the question to really ASCERTAIN at what point I DECLINED without RESPONDING.

Maximus69: All you kept doing is criticizing JWs and their GB,

Achorladey: Show me how I have criticized the JWS and GB.

Maximus69: therefore i asked 'are they Christians?'

Achorladey: Which I gave a reply supported scripturally at that.

Maximus69: to know if you've got some better groups,

Achorladey: Is being a CHRISTIAN not a better GROUP to belong?

Maximus69: you answered 'yes' this now got me confused thinking 'then why criticizing them?

Achorladey: You will have to show me how I have CRITICIZED them.

Maximus69: Sir i'm here to learn and not to start teaching people because my conductor told me 'Jesus said go and meet them in their homes.

Achorladey: Your scenario is gradually becoming MY CONDUCTOR SAY, MY CONDUCTOR SAY are you a BABY that needs constant feeding of MILK? A PUPIL that is WELL INSTRUCTED will be like HIS TEACHER. That someone even said you are an ANOINTED MEMBER of JWS is a testament that you should be TEACHING others.

Since your conductor said go meet them at HOME. Wetin carry you come NAIRALAND. I hope you won't backtrack again.

Maximus69: if you feel like teaching people what you've got.

Achorladey: At this modern day and age you will have me go ONE WAY TRAFFIC in communication. With the AVALANCHE of MEDIUMS available at my disposal. When Paul preached at the Market, Phillips was directed to preach to the ETHIOPIAN journeying back home, they forgot the INSTRUCTIONS were to MEET them at home. Hmmmmmm!

Maximus69: That's why i was saying 'forget about JWs teachings for the moment because my brain is filled with that one,

Achorladey: I should forget about JWs TEACHINGS because you're brain is filled with that one, for your information, when you mentioned my MONIKER, it was not with JWS teaching I used to convince you about how UNIFICATION of CHRISTIAN can be attained.

Maximus69: what i need now is something better to compare' but NONE of you has been able to make a tangible presentation at least to catch my attention.

Achorladey: It would have been better you allowed TATIME continue, what TATIME started, he had likewise repeatedly asked the same, perhaps it's time to go back and reread all the response he got concerning that.

Maximus69: My conclusion is this Sir, NONE DENOMINATIONALS are SHYING away from being held RESPONSIBLE for the BLUNDERS and MISCONDUCT of their CHURCHES,

Achorladey: And those that are DENOMINATIONALS don't RUNAWAY from their MISCONDUCT and BLUNDERS of their DENOMINATIONS. Oga Maximus69 e get as e be.

Maximus69: so they want everyone to agree that all those claiming christians {no matter their religious activities} belong to Jesus.

Achorladey: The use of CLAIM is a conundrum for you as it SEEMS. when I cited Romans 10:9-13. Did I include CLAIM.

Concerning RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES have the JWS being 100% correct in all they do? Were we to base Salvation on RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES/WORK Jesus won't bother COMING to the EARTH.

Maximus69: I remember Jesus said something about 'workers of lawlessness' and i know that means {NO specification on rights and wrongs}.

Achorladey: You only need to tell me the WORKS of LAWLESSNESS and the one who HOLDS the RIGHT to give all SPECIFICATION on RIGHT and WRONG.

Maximus69: That is why i've chosen JWs for their SPECIFYING what is RIGHT and WRONG in Christianity so whoever FAILS to COMPLY is NOT a CHRISTIAN!

Achorladey: I never knew you WOULD even RESPOND to the person SPECIFYING what is RIGHT and WRONG in one SWOOP. It is JWS(to a large EXTENT the GOVERNING BODY) that SPECIFY WHAT is RIGHT and WRONG in Christianity. Hmmmmmmmm.

It's your FREEDOM you have CHOSEN to EXERCISE it by CHOSEN Jws. So as it were others have LOOKED towards JESUS the CHIEF AGENTS of LIFE and PERFECTER of FAITH and they don't have to become JWS to do so. The Israelites that were GIVEN the RIGHT and the THE WRONG in BLACK and WHITE still struggle to follow things written.

And where did you keep 1 John 2: 26 These things I HAVE WRITTEN to you about THOSE WHO are TRYING to DECEIVE you. 27 Now as for you, the ANOINTING that you RECEIVED from him RESIDES in YOU, and you have no NEED for ANYONE to TEACH YOU. But as his ANOINTING TEACHES you about all THINGS, it is TRUE and is NOT A LIE. Just as it has TAUGHT you, you RESIDE in HIM.

Those who fail to COMPLY with the STANDARD of JWS as it were is NOT a CHRISTIAN according to (Maximus69, 2019), Before the JWS came into EXISTENCE were there no CHRISTIANS. That, Even the GB believed there were CHRISTIANS even call them FIRST CENTURY CHRISTIANS during those times.

So what were they COMPLYING WITH to give them the name CHRISTIANS?

Maximus69: I THINK that makes a lot of sense than the none denominational stuff.

Achorladey: Whatever is there to THINK that makes a lot of sense to YOU concerning DENOMINATIONAL CHRISTIANS I have compared and contrast it with NON DENOMINATIONAL CHRISTIANS. Maximus69 likewise has shown the the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATIONS of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are a denomination of the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION as it were.

After reading the above before you get here, you will have added one or two things to your knowledge. It can be of SENSE to you does not MEAN it should to me and vice-versa.

Maximus69: Thanks Sir!

Achorladey: Thanks sir! Enjoy the rest of the day.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69: Good afternoon Mr achorladey,
Please it is my Bible study conductor who said 'it's HALF BAKED JWs that do engage in debates and arguments on social media' according to him, the GB of JWs have warned all devoted members to restrain from such.

Achorladey: Fine, So what's your take as a mature Christian that you are and you continually grow up to become?

Maximus69: And to confirm that you {Mr achorladey} actually posted a copy of the letter right on this thread!

Achorladey: You're correct, someone gave the advice that you read up a particular cited watchtower and made a case of you reading paragraph 10 and prayerfully make conclusion concerning whatever you have read there. Which I duly highlighted on your behalf and raised some questions thereof which you never attempted.

Maximus69: So it's clear that the GB said so.

Achorladey: Did the GOVERNING BODY call them HALF BAKED JWS for not following through with the instructions contained in that material?

Maximus69: My conductor never said i can't learn on social media perhaps not to raise suspicion.

Achorladey: That's good of your bible study conductor. The suspicion aspect is what I don't get though.

Maximus69: My intention is to try other religious groups on social media since they don't visit us in our homes with their teachings like JWs do.

Achorladey: It's an INTENTION you wanted to try out. Exercise your freedom concerning that. Regarding other Christian denominations don't visit you at home, that is another kettle of fish.

Maximus69: I purposely raise the question on how to unite all the different religious groups claiming christians as one global family,

Achorladey: A very interesting question at that, and my reply regarding that is still sitting pretty on this platform for you to read.

Maximus69: but you DECLINED without a RESPONSE to that.

Achorladey: As it is you will either bring up my response on that question and the discussions pertaining to the question to really ASCERTAIN at what point I DECLINED without RESPONDING.

Maximus69: All you kept doing is criticizing JWs and their GB,

Achorladey: Show me how I have criticized the JWS and GB.

Maximus69: therefore i asked 'are they Christians?'

Achorladey: Which I gave a reply supported scripturally at that.

Maximus69: to know if you've got some better groups,

Achorladey: I'd being a CHRISTIAN not a better GROUP to belong?

Maximus69: you answered 'yes' this now got me confused thinking 'then why criticizing them?

Achorladey: You will have to show me how I have CRITICIZED them.

Maximus69: Sir i'm here to learn and not to start teaching people because my conductor told me 'Jesus said go and meet them in their homes.

Achorladey: Your scenario is gradually becoming MY CONDUCTOR SAY, MY CONDUCTOR SAY are you a BABY that needs constant feeding of MILK? Since your conductor said go meet them at HOME. Wetin carry you come NAIRALAND. I hope you won't backtrack again.

Maximus69: if you feel like teaching people what you've got.

Achorladey: At this modern day and age you will have me go ONE WAY TRAFFIC in communication. With the AVALANCHE of MEDIUMS available at my disposal. When Paul preached at the Market, Phillips was directed to preach to the ETHIOPIAN journeying back home, they forgot the INSTRUCTIONS were to MEET them at home. Hmmmmmm!

Maximus69: That's why i was saying 'forget about JWs teachings for the moment because my brain is filled with that one,

Achorladey: I should forget about JWs TEACHINGS because you're brain is filled with that one, for your information, when you mentioned my MONIKER, it was not with JWS teaching I used to convince you about how UNIFICATION of CHRISTIAN can be attained.

Maximus69: what i need now is something better to compare' but NONE of you has been able to make a tangible presentation at least to catch my attention.

Achorladey: It would have been better you allowed TATIME continue, what TATIME started, he had likewise repeatedly asked the same, perhaps it's time to go back and reread all the response he got concerning that.

Maximus69: My conclusion is this Sir, NONE DENOMINATIONALS are SHYING away from being held RESPONSIBLE for the BLUNDERS and MISCONDUCT of their CHURCHES,

Achorladey: And those that are DENOMINATIONALS don't RUNAWAY from their MISCONDUCT and BLUNDERS of their DENOMINATIONS. Oga Maximus69 e get as e be.

Maximus69: so they want everyone to agree that all those claiming christians {no matter their religious activities} belong to Jesus.

Achorladey: The use of CLAIM is a conundrum for you as it SEEMS. when I cited Romans 10:9-13. Did I include CLAIM.

Concerning RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES have the JWS being 100% correct in all they do? Were we to base Salvation on RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES/WORK Jesus won't bother COMING to the EARTH.

Maximus69: I remember Jesus said something about 'workers of lawlessness' and i know that means {NO specification on rights and wrongs}.

Achorladey: You only need to tell me the WORKS of LAWLESSNESS and the one ENTITLED to give all SPECIFICATION on RIGHT and WRONG.

Maximus69: That is why i've chosen JWs for their SPECIFYING what is RIGHT and WRONG in Christianity so whoever FAILS to COMPLY is NOT a CHRISTIAN!

Achorladey: I never knew you WOULD even RESPOND to the person SPECIFYING what is RIGHT and WRONG in one SWOOP. It is JWS that specify WHAT is RIGHT and WRONG in Christianity. Hmmmmmmmm

It's your FREEDOM you have CHOSEN to EXERCISE it by CHOSEN Jws. So as it were others have LOOKED towards JESUS the CHIEF AGENTS of LIFE and PERFECTER of FAITH and they don't have to become JWS to do so. The Israelites that were GIVEN the RIGHT and the THE WRONG in BLACK and WHITE still struggle to follow things written.

And where did you keep 1 John 2: 26 These things I HAVE WRITTEN to you abYout THOSE WHO are TRYING to DECEIVE you. 27 Now as for you, the ANOINTING that you RECEIVED from him RESIDES in YOU, and you have no NEED for ANYONE to TEACH YOU. But as his ANOINTING TEACHES you about all THINGS, it is TRUE and is NOT A LIE. Just as it has TAUGHT you, you RESIDE in HIM.

Those who fail to COMPLY with the STANDARD of JWS as it were is NOT a CHRISTIAN according to (Maximus69, 2019), Before the JWS came into EXISTENCE were there no CHRISTIANS. That, Even the GB believed there were CHRISTIANS even call them FIRST CENTURY CHRISTIANS during those times.

So what were they COMPLYING WITH to give them the name CHRISTIANS?

Maximus69: I THINK that makes a lot of sense than the none denominational stuff.

Achorladey: Whatever is there to THINK that makes a lot of sense to YOU concerning DENOMINATIONAL CHRISTIANS I have compared and contrast it with NON DENOMINATIONAL CHRISTIANS. Maximus69 likewise has shown the the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATIONS of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are a denomination of the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION as it were.

After reading the above before you get here, you will have added one or two things to your knowledge. It can be of SENSE to you does not MEAN it should to me and vice-versa.

Maximus69: Thanks Sir!

Achorladey: Thanks sir! Enjoy the rest of the day.
Great Sir,that's why i said 'i can't subscribe to your reasoning' with the little i know my conclusion is 'you're not a Christian'. But it's just my PERSONAL conclusion anyway,it never meant some sort of judgement, only that when looking for fellow christians that i can discuss with as iron sharpens iron, i'll count someone like you out! Let me try others perhaps i can still find those who possess the Christlike attitude i read about in the Bible.
Thanks Mr achorladey,God bless you!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Maximus69:
Great Sir,that's why i said 'i can't subscribe to your reasoning' with the little i know my conclusion is 'you're not a Christian'. But it's just my PERSONAL conclusion anyway,it never meant some sort of judgement, only that when looking for fellow christians that i can discuss with as iron sharpens iron, i'll count someone like you out! Let me try others perhaps i can still find those who possess the Christlike attitude i read about in the Bible.
Thanks Mr achorladey,God bless you!

Maximus69: Great Sir,

Achorladey: What is great?

Maximus69: that's why i said 'i can't SUBSCRIBE to your REASONING' with the LITTLE i KNOW my CONCLUSION is 'you're not a CHRISTIAN'.

Achorladey: I am not SELLING any PRODUCT to you neither have I have OFFERED a SERVICE in order for you to SUBSCRIBE. You made your CONCLUSION based on the LITTLE you know. Who knows in the future you will have to TAKE BACK this CONCLUSION and make another. It's your CONCLUSION feel free to INSCRIBE it on MARBLE.

Maximus69: But it's just my PERSONAL conclusion anyway,it NEVER MEANT some SORT of JUDGEMENT,

Achorladey: Romans 14: 1.....Welcome the man having WEAKNESSES in his FAITH, but do not pass judgment on DIFFERING OPINIONS.

Romans 14: 4 Who are you to PASS JUDGMENT on another’s SERVANT? Before his OWN MASTER he STANDS or FALLS. And he WILL STAND, for the Lord is able to MAKE HIM STAND.

That's what I can state about whatever you type up there.

Maximus69: only that when looking for fellow christians that i can discuss with as iron sharpens iron, i'll count someone like you out!

Achorladey:
Ephesians 6: 6-9
Slaves, obey your human masters with fear and trembling, in the sincerity of your heart as to Christ, 6 not like those who do their work only when someone is watching—as people-pleasers—but as slaves of Christ doing the will of God from the heart. 7 Obey with enthusiasm, as though serving the Lord and not people, 8 because you know that each person, whether slave or free, if he does something good, this will be rewarded by the Lord.

9 Masters, treat your slaves the same way, giving up the use of threats, because you know that both you and they have the same master in heaven, and there is no favoritism with him.

Galatians 1: 10 Am I NOW TRYING to GAIN the APPROVAL of people, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to PLEASE PEOPLE, I would not be a SLAVE of CHRIST!

John 12:42,43....All the same, many even of the rulers actually put faith in him, but they would not acknowledge him because of the Pharisees, so that they would not be expelled from the synagogue; 43 for they loved the glory of men even more than the glory of God.

Maximus69: Let me try others perhaps i can still find those who possess the Christlike attitude i read about in the Bible.

Achorladey: Exercise your FREE WILL. It is your FREE WILL.

Maximus69: Thanks Mr achorladey,God bless you!

Achorladey: I want to reciprocate the thanks as well. It has been interesting taking time out to see your viewpoints on some of the things discussed here so far.

Maximus69: God bless you!

Achorladey: Same to you as well!

I want to round this up by recalling one point ABOVE AGAIN

Maximus69: Great Sir,that's why i said 'i can't subscribe to your reasoning' with the little i know my conclusion is 'you're not a Christian'. But it's just my PERSONAL conclusion anyway,it never meant some sort of judgement,

Achorladey: 1 Corinthians 4:3-5

So for me, it is a MINOR MATTER that I am JUDGED by YOU or by any HUMAN COURT. In fact, I do not even JUDGE MYSELF. 4 For I am not aware of anything AGAINST MYSELF, but I am not ACQUITTED BECAUSE of THIS. The one who JUDGES me is the LORD. 5 So then, do not JUDGE ANYTHING before the TIME. WAIT UNTIL the LORD comes. He will bring to LIGHT the HIDDEN THINGS of DARKNESS and reveal the MOTIVES of HEARTS. Then each will RECEIVE RECOGNITION from GOD.

Thanks Mr Maximus69.

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69: that's why i said 'i can't SUBSCRIBE to your REASONING' with the LITTLE i KNOW my CONCLUSION is 'you're not a CHRISTIAN'.

Achorladey: I am not SELLING any PRODUCT to you neither have I have OFFERED a SERVICE in order for you to SUBSCRIBE. You made your CONCLUSION based on the LITTLE you know. Who knows in the future you will have to TAKE BACK this CONCLUSION and make another. It's your CONCLUSION feel free to INSCRIBE it on MARBLE.

Maximus69: But it's just my PERSONAL conclusion anyway,it NEVER MEANT some SORT of JUDGEMENT,

Achorladey: Romans 14: 1.....Welcome the man having WEAKNESSES in his FAITH, but do not pass judgment on DIFFERING OPINIONS.

Romans 14: 4 Who are you to PASS JUDGMENT on another’s SERVANT? Before his OWN MASTER he STANDS or FALLS. And he WILL STAND, for the Lord is able to MAKE HIM STAND.

That's what I can state about whatever you type up there.

Maximus69: only that when looking for fellow christians that i can discuss with as iron sharpens iron, i'll count someone like you out!

Achorladey:
Ephesians 6: 6-9
Slaves, obey your human masters with fear and trembling, in the sincerity of your heart as to Christ, 6 not like those who do their work only when someone is watching—as people-pleasers—but as slaves of Christ doing the will of God from the heart. 7 Obey with enthusiasm, as though serving the Lord and not people, 8 because you know that each person, whether slave or free, if he does something good, this will be rewarded by the Lord.

9 Masters, treat your slaves the same way, giving up the use of threats, because you know that both you and they have the same master in heaven, and there is no favoritism with him.

Galatians 1: 10 Am I NOW TRYING to GAIN the APPROVAL of people, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to PLEASE PEOPLE, I would not be a SLAVE of CHRIST!

John 12:42,43....All the same, many even of the rulers actually put faith in him, but they would not acknowledge him because of the Pharisees, so that they would not be expelled from the synagogue; 43 for they loved the glory of men even more than the glory of God.

Maximus69: Let me try others perhaps i can still find those who possess the Christlike attitude i read about in the Bible.

Achorladey: Exercise your FREE WILL. It is your FREE WILL.

Maximus69: Thanks Mr achorladey,God bless you!

Achorladey: I want to reciprocate the thanks as well. It has been interesting taking time out to see your viewpoints on some of the things discussed here so far.

Maximus69: God bless you!

Achorladey: Same to you as well!

I want to round this up by recalling one point ABOVE AGAIN

Maximus69: Great Sir,that's why i said 'i can't subscribe to your reasoning' with the little i know my conclusion is 'you're not a Christian'. But it's just my PERSONAL conclusion anyway,it never meant some sort of judgement,

Achorladey: 1 Corinthians 4:3-5

So for me, it is a MINOR MATTER that I am JUDGED by YOU or by any HUMAN COURT. In fact, I do not even JUDGE MYSELF. 4 For I am not aware of anything AGAINST MYSELF, but I am not ACQUITTED BECAUSE of THIS. The one who JUDGES me is the LORD. 5 So then, do not JUDGE ANYTHING before the TIME. WAIT UNTIL the LORD comes. He will bring to LIGHT the HIDDEN THINGS of DARKNESS and reveal the MOTIVES of HEARTS. Then each will RECEIVE RECOGNITION from GOD.

Thanks Mr Maximus69.
God bless you Sir! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
Maximus69:
God bless you Sir! smiley
Maximus, hmmmmmmm! wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
achorladey:

I think your VAST knowledge plus experience in the TRUTH is really great! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
TATIME:
Maximus, hmmmmmmm! wink wink wink
You've not answered my question Sir!
What do you think about the Catholic Nun who attended JWs convention? Was she there due to truth found in JW or she wants a unification of all Christians?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
Maximus69:
You've not answered my question Sir!
What do you think about the Catholic Nun who attended JWs convention? Was she there due to truth found in JW or she wants a unification of all Christians?
I'm sure it is the TRUTH because she is of age and she must have noticed that JWs don't agree there is any other Christian group apart from Watchtower! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
TATIME:
I'm sure it is the TRUTH because she is of age and she must have noticed that JWs don't agree there is any other Christian group apart from Watchtower! undecided undecided undecided
All right! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:27am On Mar 13, 2019
No that's not true-I remember a long time ago at a Pentecostal Church, two women walked in wearing JW's badges they decided to join the Church for the day, they came to test it, and later they brought more JW's to join with them, these women were testing their surroundings-they loved the music, they loved the preaching-no-one questioned them, and no one judged them, but praise the Lord, these women seen the light..
The Catholic Nun tested the Watchtowers surroundings 'nothing more, she may have heard things about the Watchtowers teachings-she wanted to see it for herself-after this day, she vanished, never to be seen again..
I myself have been to Kingdom hall-I wanted to see it, and I have taken others with me to see it too, every time I have visited kingdom hall you don't preach from the bible-but Watchtower magazines of stories made up with few scriptures to suit it's purpose..
TATIME:

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by ResLight: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
johnw47:

Who are the Jehovah's Witnesses and what are their beliefs?
written by a christian

The sect known today as the Jehovah’s Witnesses started out in Pennsylvania in 1870 as a Bible class led by Charles Taze Russell.

The fact is that the sect known today as the Jehovah's Witnesses was started by Joseph Rutherford. Rutherford created the "Jehovah's visible organization" dogma in the 1920s by rejecting Russell's non-sectarian, non-authoritarian views.

johnw47:

Russell named his group the “Millennial Dawn Bible Study,” and those who followed him were called “Bible students.”

Russell preached that one should follow Christ. I follow Russell only in that he leads me to a clearer understanding of Christ.

johnw47:
Charles T. Russell began writing a series of books he called “The Millennial Dawn,” which stretched to six volumes before his death and contained much of the theology Jehovah’s Witnesses now hold.

While Rutherford retained some of the truths presented in Russell's six volumes, the core teaching of the atonement was replaced by Rutherford's message of join us or you may be eternally destroyed; the Jehovah's Witnesses therefore, reject the Biblical foundational teachings of Volumes 1 and 5; they also reject practically everything presented in Volumes 2 and 3 and they reject the non-sectarian organization views presented in Volume 6.

johnw47:
The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society was founded in 1886 and quickly became the vehicle through which the “Millennial Dawn” movement began distributing their views. Group members were sometimes disparagingly called “Russellites.”>>

After Russell’s death in 1916, Judge J. F. Rutherford, Russell’s friend and successor, wrote the seventh and final volume of the “Millennial Dawn” series, “The Finished Mystery,” in 1917.

The fact is that the book, "The Finished Mystery" was written by Clayton J. Woodworth and George H. Fisher under the supervision of Joseph Rutherford.

johnw47:
That was also the year that the organization split. Those who followed Rutherford began calling themselves “Jehovah’s Witnesses.”

While Rutherford had begun laying the groundwork for his "Jehovah's visible organization" dogma in 1917, this was not yet apparent to most Bible Students. From Russell's standpoint, the International Bible Students Association was not an "organization." He stated in 1915:

There would be nothing to come out of, as an organization, if one is an International Bible Student. -- The Watch Tower, July 15, 1915, pages 218, 219.

This agrees with his earlier statements, such as:

There is no organization today clothed with authority. -- Watch Tower, September 1, 1893, page 262.

A visible organization is out of harmony with God's divine plan. -- Watch Tower, December 1, 1894, page 1743

Beware of "organization." It is wholly unnecessary. -- Watch Tower, September 13, 1895, page 1866.

The Lord himself is the only rightful Head of the Church, and consequently the only authority in it. A recognition of his headship or supreme authority in the Church, and of his Word alone as its doctrinal standard, with faith in him as the Redeemer and in the power of his truth to sanctify, together with a recognition of the individual liberty of consecrated believers, to grow in grace and in the knowledge of the truth, is the only proper attitude of the Church. -- Watch Tower, March 1, 1892, page 67.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
ResLight:

The fact is that the sect known today as the Jehovah's Witnesses was started by Joseph Rutherford. Rutherford created the "Jehovah's visible organization" dogma in the 1920s by rejecting Russell's non-sectarian, non-authoritarian views.

Russell preached that one should follow Christ. I follow Russell only in that he leads me to a clearer understanding of Christ.

While Rutherford retained some of the truths presented in Russell's six volumes, the core teaching of the atonement was replaced by Rutherford's message of join us or you may be eternally destroyed; the Jehovah's Witnesses therefore, reject the Biblical foundational teachings of Volumes 1 and 5; they also reject practically everything presented in Volumes 2 and 3 and they reject the non-sectarian organization views presented in Volume 6.

The fact is that the book, "The Finished Mystery" was written by Clayton J. Woodworth and George H. Fisher under the supervision of Joseph Rutherford.

While Rutherford had begun laying the groundwork for his "Jehovah's visible organization" dogma in 1917, this was not yet apparent to most Bible Students. From Russell's standpoint, the International Bible Students Association was not an "organization." He stated in 1915:

There would be nothing to come out of, as an organization, if one is an International Bible Student. -- The Watch Tower, July 15, 1915, pages 218, 219.

This agrees with his earlier statements, such as:

There is no organization today clothed with authority. -- Watch Tower, September 1, 1893, page 262.

A visible organization is out of harmony with God's divine plan. -- Watch Tower, December 1, 1894, page 1743

Beware of "organization." It is wholly unnecessary. -- Watch Tower, September 13, 1895, page 1866.

The Lord himself is the only rightful Head of the Church, and consequently the only authority in it. A recognition of his headship or supreme authority in the Church, and of his Word alone as its doctrinal standard, with faith in him as the Redeemer and in the power of his truth to sanctify, together with a recognition of the individual liberty of consecrated believers, to grow in grace and in the knowledge of the truth, is the only proper attitude of the Church. -- Watch Tower, March 1, 1892, page 67.
So what is your conclusion?
Do you think Jesus is OK with thousands of different religious sects having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrine all claiming Christians? undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by ResLight: 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
Maximus69:
So what is your conclusion?
Do you think Jesus is OK with thousands of different religious sects having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrine all claiming Christians? undecided

Absolutely not! Neither do I believe that Jesus is OK with creating a sectarian organization as the Jehovah's Witnesses. All such sectarian organizations will no longer be permitted in the age to come.

For some of my views regarding sectarianism:
https://rlbibleresources..com/2017/01/sectarianism.html
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
ResLight:

Absolutely not! Neither do I believe that Jesus is OK with creating a sectarian organization as the Jehovah's Witnesses. All such sectarian organizations will no longer be permitted in the age to come.

For some of my views regarding sectarianism:
https://rlbibleresources..com/2017/01/sectarianism.html
Sorry Sir/Ma i hate been referred to points made by a third party while discussing with some who believes in reasoning.
If you're truly informed and surely know how to make meaningful presentations regarding what you want to say, please try to quote ONLY THE BIBLE because that's the authority i respect NOT ideas from blogs created by humans like me!
Let's talk like fully competent and completely equipped Bible scholars{2Timothy 3:17} NOT those depending on the bloggers in order to make their presentations meaningful!
So my question again Sir
Do you think Jesus is OK with thousands of different religious sects having conflicting doctrines and contradicting teachings all in his name?
If not then what have you got to say about Christianity when Jesus said 'they are not of the world'? John 17:16
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
reslight
different people have different views how false jw's started out
what is known for sure is that they are surely among the worst sectarian liars around
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 12:02am On Jun 04, 2019
Maximus69:
Sorry Sir/Ma i hate been referred to points made by a third party while discussing with some who believes in reasoning.
If you're truly informed and surely know how to make meaningful presentations regarding what you want to say, please try to quote ONLY THE BIBLE because that's the authority i respect NOT ideas from blogs created by humans like me!
Let's talk like fully competent and completely equipped Bible scholars{2Timothy 3:17} NOT those depending on the bloggers in order to make their presentations meaningful!
So my question again Sir
Do you think Jesus is OK with thousands of different religious sects having conflicting doctrines and contradicting teachings all in his name?
If not then what have you got to say about Christianity when Jesus said 'they are not of the world'? John 17:16

of course you cannot stop lying. if you respect the authority of the bible
then you would say "Grace is a gift from God"
and not that saving grace is from joining the false jw org.

Eph 2:8  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

Maximus69:

I never mention the name of any group Sir!
I only presented my own understanding of the term GRACE. So if you have found my presentation really appealing and noticed a group that is fitting to all what is written in the Bible book of Matthew chapter 10, don't wait a second!
That's your ONLY saving grace!
Find them and join them now!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 04, 2019
johnw47:

of course you cannot stop lying. if you respect the authority of the bible
then you would say "Grace is a gift from God"
and not that saving grace is from joining the false jw org.
Eph 2:8  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God
You're blessed Sir! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Maximus69:

false jw max
you don't truly believe that, but when you are defeated by truth and you cannot admit it, and you just say nonsense
and lie, which comes naturally to you, being of your father of lies the devil, john 8:44
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 12:38am On Jun 05, 2019
Maximus69:

of course only false jw's and others of satans mob use The Lord's Blessing for sarcasm

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by MVLOX(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2019
stancod:
pls whats the difference between HELL&HELL FIRE

while Hell is the colon grave of man which is also know as Sheol or Hades and is found in the Bible, Hell fire as claimed by Christians is a place of torment that has no scriptural backing... the best most pple will refer you is the lake of fire.... which has a different meaning entirely
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2020
EVILFOREST:
I WITNESS JEHOVAH but am not a member.
I LOVE them so much because,
---Of all the CHRISTAIN denominations....
They are the MOST Enlightened, Educated, Exposed.
It is usually difficult to SPOT the Illiterates among them.

They train their KIDS to be resourceful in future
They are good at PUBLIC SPEAKING.
They dress modest.
They rarely give in, to the changes of the new age.

They study the BIBLE more than any other denomination.

Above all they have the BEST EVANGELISM network, involving both the rich and the poor. (youngest and oldest)
Their CLERGYMEN talk cautiously, unlike many others who talk back at the congregation carelessly.
Never MONEY driven nor conscious.

I always entertained them right from my CHILDHOOD and I have learnt a lot.
I just wish I can worship GOD, the way they do.
MOST times I feel ashamed as a christain when I see them.
I see them as CHRISTAIN EXTREMISTS.
I hope to pay them a visit soonest.

I Love them.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2020
iamrealdeji:
I'm a muslim but I love Jehovah Witnesses so much,they come to my house every sunday and we talk about life,afterlife etc,my mum is an Alhaja and she does too,she entertains Jehovah witness folks and even offers them food cos you just gotta like this people cos of the way they interact with everybody, they're very intelligent,hardworking and educated folks and they don't discriminate,they don't hate,they're just trying to change the world positively. To me,they're the best christians in the world. Also,i have learned a lot from those that come to my house
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2020
rodeo0070:

You are absolutely correct.

I'm not one of them but I'm amazed with their mode of operation. Their AWAKE magazine is one of the most informative in the world. I started reading their magazine since 1995. Then, there was this Neighbour of ours, a Bank Manager of Cooperative Bank. Every Sunday, him, his wife and 3 children will be trekking from house to house preaching. I was amazed 'cos this man has a big car (Nissan Laurel, Lol). I'm like this makes senses, leaving your comfort to talk about God to others. This drew me to them then. They dress well and neat, speak simple english, prolifically and confidently and well grounded on many issues. I must confess, their views on how to tackle issues has helped me in a way i can't quantify. In my career, money, disposition towards others etc.

By the way, you don get their mobile APP?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2020
ajebuter:
Proudly Jw! Representing Olorunkemi congregation, lagos
grin
grin

Good morning. I'll like to join this JW family.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2020
leofab:
"If everybody are Jehovah witness then the police will be out of work". police head Spain !!!

"When witness host a party in your compound; they compound is neater after the party"" ... Head Health worker in Germany

"If truly Jesus existed; He will be very proud of witnesses just like wizkid Mom""..... leofab
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:

Good morning. I'll like to join this JW family. Kindly call me: 0806-969-3328
Where exactly are you staying presently because we're now having our meetings in secret, since the Covid19 pandemic has caused fear in the minds of everyone including those in the authorities and they are now giving the STAY HOME order globally!

So where exactly are you staying right now?
Or you can log on to JW.org for further info on how to join the global family of peace loving worshipers.

Proudly jw, representing Oyefuga congregation Lagos!
Agape! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:30pm On May 11, 2020
Are you on drugs?
XshegzzyeeiX:

Good morning. I'll like to join this JW family.

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 206
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.