Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (371872 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:31pm On May 11, 2020
He isn't serious-the phone number belongs to a drug dealer.
Maximus69:

Where exactly are you staying presently because we're now having our meetings in secret, since the Covid19 pandemic has caused fear in the minds of everyone including those in the authorities and they are now giving the STAY HOME order globally!

So where exactly are you staying right now?
Or you can log on to JW.org for further info on how to join the global family of peace loving worshipers.

Proudly jw, representing Oyefuga congregation Lagos!
Agape! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:29am On May 12, 2020
brocab:
He isn't serious-the phone number belongs to a drug dealer.

Jesus came to save NOT THE RIGHTEOUS but SINNERS! Matthew 9:13 smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 4:29pm On May 12, 2020
But you aren't Jesus-and you don't have the same Spirit as Jesus, nor do you carry the same Spirit He gave to His apostles. Because once you get Jesus wrong in the first place-then what you preach is not the truth..
Maximus69:

Jesus came to save NOT THE RIGHTEOUS but SINNERS! Matthew 9:13 smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 12, 2020
brocab:
But you aren't Jesus-and you don't have the same Spirit as Jesus, nor do you carry the same Spirit He gave to His apostles. Because once you get Jesus wrong in the first place-then what you preach is not the truth..

I heard you Sir! Romans 10:2-4 cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:40pm On May 12, 2020
You quote scripture-without knowledge-You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble!
The truth is-if you are not born again and if you aren't filled with the Holy Spirit then the kingdom of God does not abide in you.
To be frank-I have never heard not one JW say they abide in Christ, and Christ abides in them..
The Lord said: I have given them the glory You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one—I in them and You in Me— that they may be perfectly united, so that the world may know that You sent Me and have loved them just as You have loved Me.
Father, I want those You have given Me to be with Me where I am, that they may see the glory You gave Me because You loved Me before the foundation of the world.…
So how does one say-I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God-when in fact you have no fellowship with the Lord in the first place?
Maximus69:

I heard you Sir! Romans 10:2-4 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 12, 2020
I heard you Sir! 1Timothy 6:4 smiley
brocab:
You quote scripture-without knowledge-You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble!
The truth is-if you are not born again and if you aren't filled with the Holy Spirit then the kingdom of God does not abide in you.
To be frank-I have never heard not one JW say they abide in Christ, and Christ abides in them..
The Lord said: I have given them the glory You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one—I in them and You in Me— that they may be perfectly united, so that the world may know that You sent Me and have loved them just as You have loved Me.
Father, I want those You have given Me to be with Me where I am, that they may see the glory You gave Me because You loved Me before the foundation of the world.…
So how does one say-I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God-when in fact you have no fellowship with the Lord in the first place?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:42am On May 13, 2020
The blind can only lead the blind...
Maximus69:
I heard you Sir! 1Timothy 6:4 smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:04am On May 13, 2020
OK Sir! cheesy
brocab:
The blind can only lead the blind...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 6:49am On May 14, 2020
Just recent I was talking to a JW, I always wonder what go's through their minds, I always watch them look me up and down-I give a passage, and I listen to them chance the subject, especially when I am on the subject to study their own bible, they actually believe they are the chosen people, the Holy ones of Jehovah-the JW asked me 'would I like to study with him, "quickly "I ignored him, and jumped into the next subject.
I just don't have it in me, to turn my back on Jesus, for another unknown god-I have studied about pagan religion, and many types of religion have and had bowed down before Baal without any repentance, through their traditional rules and regulations without God' it;s man made works.
So now I just listen and watch the fruit go by-without getting myself to involved, I don't need to say anything-nor do anything-with love' I find the first exit out, thanking the Lord-he had opened the door for me.
Maximus69:
OK Sir! cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:11am On May 14, 2020
You've tried Sir, more grease to your elbow! cheesy
brocab:
Just recent I was talking to a JW, I always wonder what go's through their minds, I always watch them look me up and down-I give a passage, and I listen to them chance the subject, especially when I am on the subject to study their own bible, they actually believe they are the chosen people, the Holy ones of Jehovah-the JW asked me 'would I like to study with him, "quickly "I ignored him, and jumped into the next subject.
I just don't have it in me, to turn my back on Jesus, for another unknown god-I have studied about pagan religion, and many types of religion have and had bowed down before Baal without having any repentance, through traditional rules and regulations without God' it;s about man made works.
So now I just listen and watch the fruit go by-without getting myself to involved, I don't need to say anything-nor do anything-with love' I find the first exit out, thanking the Lord-he had opened the door for me.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:22am On May 17, 2020
The truth is'' the JW's won't accept anybody-outside their square..
Maximus69:
You've tried Sir, more grease to your elbow! cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:03am On May 17, 2020
brocab:
The truth is'' the JW's won't accept anybody-outside their square..

Just as Jesus won't accept you if you're not ready to live by his rules! Matthew 12:46-49 smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 4:23am On May 20, 2020
That's the one.. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother-where in fact 'you can't accept anybody that doesn't belong outside the Watchtower..
But as we read: someone outside your organisation, one who refuses to follow after the Watchtower, one who refuses to obey Watchtower rules and regulations, and yet this one soul is casting out demons in Jesus name-in fact this lonely soul is actually working for the Lord...
{Luke 9:49-50} "Master," said John, "we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we tried to stop him, because he is not one of us."
"Do not stop him," Jesus said, "for whoever is not against you is for you."
Maximus69:

Just as Jesus won't accept you if you're not ready to live by his rules! Matthew 12:46-49 smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:29am On May 20, 2020
brocab:
That's the one.. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother-where in fact 'you can't accept anybody that doesn't belong outside the Watchtower..
But as we read: someone outside your organisation, one who refuses to follow after the Watchtower, one who refuses to obey Watchtower rules and regulations, and yet this one soul is casting out demons in Jesus name-in fact this lonely soul is actually working for the Lord...
{Luke 9:49-50} "Master," said John, "we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we tried to stop him, because he is not one of us."
"Do not stop him," Jesus said, "for whoever is not against you is for you."

Jesus has not established the group when his followers did that, so he told them that whoever is not against them is one of them. But after Pentecost whoever wants to practice Christianity must join the group under the supervision of Jesus' Apostles {Act 2:42} Apollos was a believer who believed in Jesus but only knew what John the baptist taught so {Act 18:24-26} had it been that Apollos argued with Priscilla and Aquila about Faith when he is not with the group he can't be saved!
Jesus has told us that many will profess to be his disciples in our own time but they will not like to submit to Christ's principles {Matthew 7:21-23} so if you've found a better group than Jehovah's Witnesses Organization go and join them but don't expect us to count you as one of us unless you are ready to be submissive to our rules which we strictly believe is true Christianity!

God bless you! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:12am On May 25, 2020
Jesus did establish a group-He separated Himself from the Pharisees who taught man made tradition through Judaism--the disciples separated themselves from the Pharisees-they taught in the courtyards outside the synagogues-taking the new followers home teaching them the truth about Jesus..
So yes they did establish a group that separated themselves away from the crowd..Jesus claims His Kingdom is not of this world.. "Where in your case Kingdom Hall is part of this world.,-so how does darkness and light flock together...
Jesus's said these are my mother brothers sisters, because if you were to read the scriptures, James the brother of Jesus-didn't believe Jesus was the Son of God, until Jesus rose again, Jesus knew the siblings didn't believe-did even His Mother Mary have any doubts? .He said: those who do the will of My Father are My Mother Brothers and Sisters.
Maximus69:
Jesus has told us that many will profess to be his disciples in our own time but they will not like to submit to Christ's principles {Matthew 7:21-23} so if you've found a better group than Jehovah's Witnesses Organization go and join them but don't expect us to count you as one of us unless you are ready to be submissive to our rules which we strictly believe is true Christianity!
You talk about being submissive to your Church 'but not to Christ? you follow your traditional rules and regulations, claiming your organisation is doing your Fathers works, all I hear from you, is winching and winding-you have been that brainwashed, you actually believe the Watchtower are Jehovah's true disciples...
You are mistaking {Mark 9: 38-40}: "John said to him, 'Teacher, we saw a man casting out demons in your name, and we forbade him, because he was not following us.' But Jesus said, 'Do not forbid him; for no one who does a mighty work in my name will be able soon after to speak evil of me. For he that is not against us is for us.'"
So you see, this man didn't follow watchtower rules-nor was he part of your organisation-and yet he was casting out demons in Jesus's name. Working for the Lord...
Maximus69:

Jesus has not established the group when his followers did that, so he told them that whoever is not against them is one of them. But after Pentecost whoever wants to practice Christianity must join the group under the supervision of Jesus' Apostles {Act 2:42} Apollos was a believer who believed in Jesus but only knew what John the baptist taught so {Act 18:24-26} had it been that Apollos argued with Priscilla and Aquila about Faith when he is not with the group he can't be saved!

God bless you! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 4:26am On May 25, 2020
So since it's obvious that our Jesus differs, continue worshiping your own Jesus.

We are not on the same page! smiley

brocab:
Jesus did establish a group-He separated Himself from the Pharisees who taught man made tradition through Judaism--the disciples separated themselves from the Pharisees-they taught in the courtyards outside the synagogues-taking the new followers home teaching them the truth about Jesus..
So yes they did establish a group that separated themselves away from the crowd..Jesus claims His Kingdom is not of this world.. "Where in your case Kingdom Hall is part of this world.,-so how does darkness and light flock together...
Jesus's said these are my mother brothers sisters, because if you were to read the scriptures, James the brother of Jesus-didn't believe Jesus was the Son of God, until Jesus rose again, Jesus knew the siblings didn't believe-did even His Mother Mary have any doubts? .He said: those who do the will of My Father are My Mother Brothers and Sisters.

You talk about being submissive to your Church 'but not to Christ? you follow your traditional rules and regulations, claiming your organisation is doing your Fathers works, all I hear from you, is winching and winding-you have been that brainwashed, you actually believe the Watchtower are Jehovah's true disciples...
You are mistaking {Mark 9: 38-40}: "John said to him, 'Teacher, we saw a man casting out demons in your name, and we forbade him, because he was not following us.' But Jesus said, 'Do not forbid him; for no one who does a mighty work in my name will be able soon after to speak evil of me. For he that is not against us is for us.'"
So you see, this man didn't follow watchtower rules-nor was he part of your organisation-and yet he was casting out demons in Jesus's name. Working for the Lord...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:15pm On May 26, 2020
Yes Jesus Jehovah is different to the KJ's-you have written your own NWT bible denying the truth about Christ-you preach non biblical literature that couldn't save yourselves 'let alone anybody else.
{Matthew 23:13-14} But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.
Does this ring a bell?
Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation.
You enter into broken homes with broken down families-pushing yourselves into private affairs, pushing Watchtower literature upon helpless victims, separating families from each other children are tormented-elders molesting the innocent-raping men and women, your literature refuses to save lives-Jehovah witnesses are worst then before-your brainwashing system is sending you into Hell, knowing a life can't be saved if one joins the Watchtower..
Maximus69:
So since it's obvious that our Jesus differs, continue worshiping your own Jesus.

We are not on the same page! smiley

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by BENARI: 11:49pm On May 26, 2020
I have a question please. Why are Jehovah's witnesses taught to reject blood transfusion but accept blood fractions made from blood donated by other donors? I'll like to know the biblical basis for this confusing doctrine and standard please.

I can't really see the difference between this doctrine and someone who say I'm not allowed to eat beans but I can eat foods made from beans like Akara or moi moi. I really need help in understanding this.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 1:32am On May 27, 2020
BENARI:
I have a question please. Why are Jehovah's witnesses taught to reject blood transfusion but accept blood fractions made from blood donated by other donors? I'll like to know the biblical basis for this confusing doctrine and standard please.

I can't really see the difference between this doctrine and someone who say I'm not allowed to eat beans but I can eat foods made from beans like Akara or moi moi. I really need help in understanding this.

The eggs you eat contain blood fractions. Do you agree that eating eggs amount to taking blood ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 1:39am On May 27, 2020
brocab:
Yes Jesus Jehovah is different to the KJ's-you have written your own NWT bible denying the truth about Christ-you preach non biblical literature that couldn't save yourselves 'let alone anybody else.
{Matthew 23:13-14} But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.
Does this ring a bell?
Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation.
You enter into broken homes with broken down families-pushing yourselves into private affairs, pushing Watchtower literature upon helpless victims, separating families from each other children are tormented-elders molesting the innocent-raping men and women, your literature refuses to save lives-Jehovah witnesses are worst then before-your brainwashing system is sending you into Hell, knowing a life can't be saved if one joins the Watchtower..

HOGWASH !!!!!
Fit for the dustbin.
Brocab= Bigoted hypocrite.
A popular pastorpreneur was accused of rape in this clime, I challenge you to present Evidence where you publicly criticised him.
JW matter gives you sifia pains since 19gbidigbidi grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 1:49am On May 27, 2020
brocab:

So you see, this man didn't follow watchtower rules-nor was he part of your organisation-and yet he was casting out demons in Jesus's name. Working for the Lord

Is that man your Churchpreneur ?
That man is a disciple of Jesus Christ, unknown to John.

Isaiah 42:10-12. Acts 3:13. Revelations 3:5,11-14, John 7:16., Jesus Christ is a Jehovah's witness, there is absolutely NOTHING you can do about it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 1:53am On May 27, 2020
brocab:

The rants of Jesus is God FRAUD Man grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:53am On May 27, 2020
brocab:
Does this ring a bell?

Go and worship your own God my friend, leave this arguments.
Jehovah's Witnesses are worshiping our own God, preaching, teaching and baptising them as instructed by Jesus throughout the earth! smiley

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by BENARI: 1:20pm On May 27, 2020
Janosky:

The eggs you eat contain blood fractions. Do you agree that eating eggs amount to taking blood ?

Even breast milk, both human and animal contain blood, same goes for meat and fish.
Therefore abstaining from blood is not possible if one eats those. Blood fractions saves lives. Blood transfusion saves lives.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 27, 2020
BENARI:

Even breast milk, both human and animal contain blood, same goes for meat and fish.
Therefore abstaining from blood is not possible if one eats those. Blood fractions saves lives. Blood transfusion saves lives.

It's the same God who instructed us not to eat blood that asked us to take milk and eggs. So we trusted his discretion in all things.

There are Scientists in our midst who keeps working and making research always to know the reason behind what our God instructs us to do, this is what has been helping us to obey wholeheartedly.

When we grasp it we will gladly obey and assist others to know how wise our God and instructor is! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by BENARI: 4:50pm On May 27, 2020
Maximus69:

It's the same God who instructed us not to eat blood that asked us to take milk and eggs. So we trusted his discretion in all things.

There are Scientists in our midst who keeps working and making research always to know the reason behind what our God instructs us to do, this is what has been helping us to obey wholeheartedly.

When we grasp it we will gladly obey and assist others to know how wise our God and instructor is! smiley

Ok.
Thanks.

I have another question. Is it true Jehovah's witnesses are barred from reading any material that attempts to be critical of thier beliefs?
If true, I wonder how a witness will ever find out if the men of the governing body are wrong on in a particular doctrine, especially when that doctrine or policy could be costly to him or her.

I'm aware from my reading of thier publications that members are repeatedly urged to trust the governing body, to be loyal to them, even when the direction they provide does not make sense. Juxtapose that with Psalms 146:3 and see if thier demand from thier members is scriptural.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 27, 2020
BENARI:

Ok.
Thanks.

I have another question. Is it true Jehovah's witnesses are barred from reading any material that attempts to be critical of thier beliefs?
If true, I wonder how a witness will ever find out if the men of the governing body are wrong on in a particular doctrine, especially when that doctrine or policy could be costly to him or her.

I'm aware from my reading of thier publications that members are repeatedly urged to trust the governing body, to be loyal to them, even when the direction they provide does not make sense. Juxtapose that with Psalms 146:3 and see if thier demand from thier members is scriptural.

They will come and knock on your door, just welcome them and ask whatever question you have in mind Sir.

They will answer your questions FACE TO FACE! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by BENARI: 5:55pm On May 27, 2020
Maximus69:

They will come and knock on your door, just welcome them and ask whatever question you have in mind Sir.

They will answer your questions FACE TO FACE! smiley

I thought this forum affords you the opportunity to witness to me and count your hours on me. What will you report to the governing body for this month as witnessing hours if you fail to utilise this precious opportunity Nairaland have afforded you in this time of covid when you're not allowed to visit homes. Or ain't you required to report the hours you spent preaching no matter how small this period of the pandemic?
Common..... use this opportunity Bro. You have to report something at least. Enough of the false hour report; earn the hours for this month.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 7:36pm On May 27, 2020
BENARI:

I thought this forum affords you the opportunity to witness to me and count your hours on me. What will you report to the governing body for this month as witnessing hours if you fail to utilise this precious opportunity Nairaland have afforded you in this time of covid when you're not allowed to visit homes. Or ain't you required to report the hours you spent preaching no matter how small this period of the pandemic?
Common..... use this opportunity Bro. You have to report something at least. Enough of the false hour report; earn the hours for this month.

Guy you WICKED grin grin grin grin grin grin. Face front joooooor.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 27, 2020
BENARI:

Eeeeyyyyaaa! embarassed

So you thought we are hungry for hours? undecided

Hmmmmmmmm, well Jesus' instruction has two aims:- PREACH and TEACH

It's the aspect to PREACH that we can't do for now, we have Bible Students that we still visit to TEACH them what Jesus instructed. Matthew 28:20

So if you find what we are saying here appealing (preaching), we'll direct you to our brothers in your neighbourhood who will do the teaching, we are to teach you by examples not just words, so we need to see each other FACE to FACE before the teaching could be effective!

What you're demanding now is not the PREACHING but TEACHING, so follow the instructions to LEARN if truthfully you want to know Sir! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by BENARI: 8:26pm On May 27, 2020
Maximus69:

Eeeeyyyyaaa! embarassed

So you thought we are hungry for hours? undecided

Hmmmmmmmm, well Jesus' instruction has two aims:- PREACH and TEACH

It's the aspect to PREACH that we can't do for now, we have Bible Students that we still visit to [b]TEACH them what Jesus instructed. Matthew 28:20[/b]

So if you find what we are saying here appealing (preaching), we'll direct you to our brothers in your neighbourhood who will do the teaching, we are to teach you by examples not just words, so we need to see each other FACE to FACE before the teaching could be effective!

What you're demanding now is not the PREACHING but TEACHING, so follow the instructions to LEARN if truthfully you want to know Sir! smiley

What!!!!!!!

Did you just say you've been visiting your Bible students to teach them in this time of covid? Does that not amount to disobeying Caesar's law as Jesus himself warned against?
The authorities clearly warned everyone to stay home and observe social distancing, and you were busy visiting people? How sad! cry
Where then is the love of fellow man!
Just the other day, I read on your Jw site that over 800 witnesses have died from the virus. Only God knows how many more people they have infected by this ungodly visits.

Please stop visiting people's homes for now if you truly love them. I know the demand to report hours and Bible study is strong, but please use your head. Your governing body members are busy enjoying themselves in Warwick, while you expose yourself and others to risk.
Have you ever asked yourself; how many hours David spleen or Anthony Morris put in each month preaching and teaching thier version of the Goodnews?

Please stay away from people's homes o! I know if I report you to the authorities now, you people will start crying persecution. You guys love that word persecution soooo much, because it gives you guys a false sense of being Christ true followers.

Enjoy your paradise earth abeg. leave the rest of us to die in the great tribulation that has refused to come since the generation of 1914 and the overlapping generation too. grin

Jehovah's witnesses and delusion!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 27, 2020
BENARI:

What!!!!!!!

Did you just say you've been visiting your Bible students to teach them in this time of covid? Does that not amount to disobeying Caesar's law as Jesus himself warned against?
The authorities clearly warned everyone to stay home and observe social distancing, and you were busy visiting people? How sad! cry
Where then is the love of fellow man!
Just the other day, I read on your Jw site that over 800 witnesses have died from the virus. Only God knows how many more people they have infected by this ungodly visits.

Please stop visiting people's homes for now if you truly love them. I know the demand to report hours and Bible study is strong, but please use your head. Your governing body members are busy enjoying themselves in Warwick, while you expose yourself and others to risk.
Have you ever asked yourself; how many hours David spleen or Anthony Morris put in each month preaching and teaching thier version of the Goodnews?

Please stay away from people's homes o! I know if I report you to the authorities now, you people will start crying persecution. You guys love that word persecution soooo much, because it gives you guys a false sense of being Christ true followers.

Enjoy your paradise earth abeg. leave the rest of us to die in the great tribulation that has refused to come since the generation of 1914 and the overlapping generation too. grin

Jehovah's witnesses and delusion!

Social distancing is targeted at strangers or people you've not been seeing for more than weeks!

Neighbours living in your compound, wife and children never need any social distancing from you nah! cheesy

My Bible students are my own families Sir, they're not strangers nor people we've seen for long, we live very close to one another and we do see ourselves often.

If Buhari would practice social distancing from his wife and children that are living close to him, then i must do the same with my family and friends living close to me Sir! cheesy

We can discern the spirit of argument from ten miles, that's why i asked you to go and find Jehovah's Witnesses in your neighbourhood to LEARN from them what you don't know. Now that you've declared yourself a critic and antagonist, what else do you want from us? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Burn The Bridge Behind You" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.