Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper (56147 Views)

Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra  7 / APC Shops For Saraki’s Replacement- The Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by DaBullIT(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2015
shocked Biafra is a fraud simple
Montaque:

If you said the UK doesn't care about biafra, you are right in the sense that they don't want biafra to happen.
If you think otherwise, you should ask yourself if the biafra struggle is different from that of Sudan, Eritrea, and even Scotland.
The UN with the push of the big 3 among the big 5 led the struggle there. Why is biafra different?
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by DaBullIT(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2015

marriage not working grin
Oildichotomy:
Which seas and borders are we talking of here ? The Northern seas or the South western's.

You have to properly and carefully draw the supposed Nigerian borders and seas to come to that conclusion.

This marriage is not working-- divorce is inevitable no matter how much hard-on it gives the North and SWestern folks

They better Jerk-off and come of it and allow these Eastern brothers steer their own cause
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by DaBullIT(m): 7:53am On Nov 09, 2015
247notire:
Obviously u have a slavish mentality. So because Biafrans want to have their own country u'll close ur borders and ports to them? Well,it's what we've been saying, other tribes hate igbos because they dare to do what the slaves will neva think of doing cos they love the master slave relationship soo much. U deserve to be hanged to death, shot severally and then butchered for ur silly conclusions.

Your wish will come true, your family will be shot, hanged and butchered
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by DaBullIT(m): 7:55am On Nov 09, 2015
Ebubeslym:

clap for yourself...

Your opinion is so thick with bigotry and hatred that i couldnt breathe easily while reading.... I wouldnt be surprised if you are from the brown roof republic.

Keep hating.

PA, pa, pa - pa-pa-pa myself grin

Hatred and bigotry you say but calling my ancestral home brown roof republic is normal

. Werey tutu
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
DaBullIT:
grin in your mind

Keke napep will turn to power plants overnight,

then chukwu abiama will pour down bitumen and fix your Biafran roads and even make it six lanes?

Then Jonathan, Ibori and Alams will give you sewage from their loots

Also water purification plant will rain down from heaven and purify your oil contaminated Lands and water ?

Then when you impossibly plant yam, rice, maize, rubber, cocoa, it will grow and be ready for harvest within 2 weeks?

You call my language that of a slave and animal yet you proudly use it to insult me right?

Anyways Stop having The Biafrans are Jews from Israel nightmare, once you stop dreaming you'll understand that your Bible quotes does not apply

Have a wonderful day

Your reasoning capacity is too shallow.

Have a wonderful day
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by SenatorJames(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
Igbos want to move out of Nigeria
Yoruba sometimes threatened to break away from Nigeria, does that means that Hausa owns Nigeria?

Proudly Omo Oduduwa.
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
NotNairalandi:
I'm not for or against anything biafra but the simple truth remains; Igbo,Hausa and Yoruba are three Nigeria!

Whoever said we are One Nigeria is not saying the truth!
+ THE OTHER 247 ETHNIC GROUPS, WE ARE 250 NIGERIANS
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by wiseoneking: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
Biafra is an illusion
to the cowards?
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by wiseoneking: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
Adminisher:

Biafra is not going to happen. There are two ways to it

Peaceful way : At least ten years of discussions, meetings, mapping borders, referendum with heavy politiking, UN guarantees for minorities within Biafra itself -yes Ibos will oppress minorities heavily. Don't forget there is a caste system and there are many types of Ibos.Anyway the cost of this jamboree of ten years is at least N300bn.
Violent way : At least twenty years of war and suffering. This will start from protesting mobs getting out of control and and provoking strong acction from the military. The war will last longer than the Syrian war and Libyan war. The venue of the war will be Biafra itself.

The main advice for young men of the east is they have to develop a sense of reality.
All these your write up is just to take style to tell igbos to stay?
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by awa(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
You have made great points with this write-ups. I wish those that feel agitation of Biafra is stupidity may have a rethink.
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by ExInferis(m): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Mr mallam, you are 100% demented no doubt. See why

Oga Mumu, you're 1000% foolish. Here's why.

Kestolovee95:

1.) Your awusa/Fulani bigots like junaid, ciroma etc always blame the south for all your woes in the north.

Junaid and Chiroma, who most certainly do not speak for the north, had their bones with the PDP they formed and the puppet on the throne then, GEJ. All their comments were geared towards him. Junaid in particular in all his rants is usually dismissive of you people as mere insignifant irritants. But you're free to refer me to anyone of their comments where they whined. We hold you people in disgust especially when we have the population, the food and the political power you can never have.

Kestolovee95:

2.) The succesful Igbo were accused of helping themselves too much in 50s-60s, that was why it was easy for less fortunate hausas and yorubas to gang up against them. It was like a class struggle.

The igbos were allowed to attain the levels they reached in the 50s-60s, which was your peak and a feat you can never repeat, thus your frequent bellyaching about being marginalized. From 1970 to date you poor insufferable fools have not amounted to much, beyond being economic saboteurs and political nonentities. All you ever became were nuisances who taint our national identity with your criminal propensities.

FYI for marginalization to manifest, a SUPERIOR must perforce lord over an INFERIOR. Between us and you, guess who's who?

Kestolovee95:

3.) Stop comparing Biafra with South sudan. They are not as literate and economically empowered as Biafra due to the fact that've been fight arab marginalization for years. Comparing your almajiri infested land with South sudan will suffice.

At least they've oil. Not like some yellow baboons who want to steal from the Niger Delta and claim it for themselves. And everywhere i look at the "almajiri infested" north i see hordes of igbos immigrating daily to eke out a living. You cant throw a stick without hitting at least 15 igbos clumped together in communal clusters amongst the fabled almajiris.

Kestolovee95:

4.) Igbo-land doesn't end in the 5 states because Abookis said so. Biafra is a movement that stretches all the way from Ebonyi to yenogoa down to the Bight of Biafra.

You're free to fool yourself, since drinking from the hallucinogenic Kool-Aid bowl is a genetic thing among you delusional aborigines. But when i look across your landscape i see your sun-dried old geezers in Ohaneze and your kleptomaniacal governors denying Biafra like their lives depended on it. Across the Delta the oil prospectors you consider your cousins in Biafra warn you off their turf and oil, essentially telling you arseholes to take your biafra and go fucck yourselves. Even Ibori from jail denied you halfwits.

Kestolovee95:

5.) The continued detention of the mandela of Biafra, endangers the lives of your hausa people anywhere in Biafraland. Cowardly living close to barracks won't save them when the worst happens in DSS cell. You should know what i mean.

You're free to call that fraud Buddha himself if you want, doesnt concern me how you choose your messiah.

And you're also free to murder the very few hausa people and their small mai suya kiosks in the East. Just as we're free to massacre the millions of igbo refugees and economic immigrants here in the north....as we did before.

You dont scare anyone in the north because no one takes you seriously. We know it's hunger and poverty driving your miscreants and ragged leaders to make empty threats. If and when you're foolish enough to take arms against the nation, you'd see a helluva arse whupping as you aint never seen before. Ask your granpa, assuming he survived the 60s.
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Durinsday: 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
lastpage:

Stop deluding yourself!

Simple economics shows that Nigeria woudl have developed the so-called Ibo Hydrocarbon, if it was that cheap and feasible to do so.! grin grin grin

Ibos would have sought to do same, afterall, Lagos is developing its own without waiting for the Federal Govt to do so for it!

These "whining mentality" from Ibos is getting annoying and irrelevant -
They did not allow us to go,
They did not develop our hydrocarbon for us,
They did not feed us during the war
They did not allow us to come back for our money in the bank
They did not allow us to defeat them
They did nit support us to fight our enemies
Britain did not give us weapons to fight
!

Wetin? Na only una, abi?

Shut-da-phuckUp and act like men instead of always pointing fingers at others
The scrap of Hydrocarbon in the South East is not different from the scraps in the North, not economically viable for production. Period.

NB: you still came up with "excuses" instead of facts and figures! See ya life" wink tongue tongue

Lastpage!

Hello,
Thanks. But do go study the geology of Nigeria. If you have access to Nigeria oil data, which it seems you dont, you would be better informed. Hints; Imo river basin, ohaji-egbema-oguta, Njaba basin, Nekede explorations; this is just Imo state. In Abia and Anambra; need I say more? Try studying without bias, if you even study, it makes for a sound mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral / Melaye Appears In Senate In Unusual Attire- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.