Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper (56132 Views)

Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra  7 / APC Shops For Saraki’s Replacement- The Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by hensben(m): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2015
Biafra should be actualize. I know why I talk so.

4 Likes

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by ajebuter(f): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2015
Actaully i didnt read the long epistle ( when i no dey church)

But seriously, if igbos want Biafra, give them now

Abi na by force make we all live together as one?

When apparently its not working

I tire oh!

23 Likes

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2015
Biafra is an illusion

3 Likes

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Sasuwa(f): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2015
Biafra my foot

3 Likes

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2015
okay... so we should split up?

1 Like

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by ipreach: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2015
sorry, I couldn't read that lengthy article

1 Like

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2015
I am actually all for Biafra!!! Northern Nigeria in general has dragged the Nation down....to make matters worse you currently have an insensitive president who seems to have the notion that competent and corrupt free hands are predominantly of Northern extraction as evident in his current cabinet being dominated by Northern parasites! I am not APC or PDP, and this is just my opinion! Besides the online squabbles with Igbos, i am 100% in support of their self actualization.....Long live Biafra.....get your freedom peacefully or by force as you deem necessary!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by rman: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2015
Everyone is gradually taking sides, including newspapers.

In another 50 or 100 years, the black race and Nigerians will look back and realise it not about tribe, Religion or political affiliation.

Majority lack critical reasoning skills and our emotional intelligence is too low.

Only a few will understand the message been passed.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by RitzyPrince(m): 7:48am On Nov 08, 2015
Always knew this agitation for Igbo country (BIAFRA) will yield war, if not now certainly later.

5 Likes

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Phame: 7:49am On Nov 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Thats what they will always do and if you retaliate, they would say that u fear biafra thats why u are all over their threads
I can't just understand those people.
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by nightmile: 7:50am On Nov 08, 2015
Their coward hero tried it and ran away. Some other cowards are in yoruba land shouting Biafra instead of going back to their villages to join the agitation.

Mofos

6 Likes

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by sule17(m): 7:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Biafra again? Hmmmmmm. Vote audu for governo[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Adminisher: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Okay, whatever.

I'm not igbo.
I don't need to be one.
But I know BIAFRA has come to stay. The actualisation of Biafra is a fait accompli.
Again, we must have any of this in Nigeria in the very near future:
True Federalism;
Regionalism; or
Cessation.
Those from regions they think and know do not bring anything to the table should not bother quoting me.
Those are the only ways we can live in peace: end insurgency, militancy, and protests, here and there.

The marriage of convenience, strange-bed-felowships and love-lost has to either end or be redefined.

Biafra is not going to happen. There are two ways to it

Peaceful way : At least ten years of discussions, meetings, mapping borders, referendum with heavy politiking, UN guarantees for minorities within Biafra itself -yes Ibos will oppress minorities heavily. Don't forget there is a caste system and there are many types of Ibos.Anyway the cost of this jamboree of ten years is at least N300bn.
Violent way : At least twenty years of war and suffering. This will start from protesting mobs getting out of control and and provoking strong acction from the military. The war will last longer than the Syrian war and Libyan war. The venue of the war will be Biafra itself.

The main advice for young men of the east is they have to develop a sense of reality.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by abduljabbar4(m): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2015
Phame:
I can't just understand those people.

Even they too do not understand themselves

1 Like

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by onitshaigbo(m): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2015
Biafra will be free! Nigeria will become history!

8 Likes

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by mrdeba(m): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2015
PUSH1:
Biafra is dream. It's in the past. Wish those wasting their would know this.
. I believe the Igbos r just seeking 4 attention frm FG, clearly they r suffering frm very Bad roads in infracstructures but what has dia govnos bn doing with dia alocations since 99?

5 Likes

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by KelvinKelt(m): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2015
Fear not, Nigeria won't breakup.

1 Like

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Ebubeslym(m): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2015
DaBullIT:
You blame UK, you blame US , you even twist history just to jerk off and feel satisfied

Guess what , UK does not give a flying Furck about Biafra or you , Neither does any part of the world

You know why ??

You thrive on lies and propaganda , if not for that, UK just gave freedom to a nation

Spain just did , they followed protocol, did not use propaganda

Kalu is in prison, what has your protest done ?

Better go back to sit down and reorganize

Biafra has no geographical area or border with everyone saying they are not part of Biafra

There's no source of Income, i assure you Nigeria won't just open her seas and borders to you

All stll on still, na God Win

clap for yourself...

Your opinion is so thick with bigotry and hatred that i couldnt breathe easily while reading.... I wouldnt be surprised if you are from the brown roof republic.

Keep hating.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Omololu007(m): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2015
Opinedecandid:
we must have any of this in Nigeria in the very near future:
True Federalism;
Regionalism; or
Cessation.
Those from regions they think and know do not bring anything to the table should not bother quoting me.
Those are the only ways we can live in peace: end insurgency, militancy, and protests, here and there..
I agree with these comment of yours

3 Likes

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by ilo04(m): 7:55am On Nov 08, 2015
this white men only want your natural resources they don't care about u people's, if u like break up or not

3 Likes

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by NetBizguy: 7:56am On Nov 08, 2015
,l
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by justmenoni: 7:57am On Nov 08, 2015
Nawa ooo ooo,so we gonna hv hw many countries breaking up from Nigeria
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by saopauloman(m): 7:57am On Nov 08, 2015
Biafra must surely come

2 Likes

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Phame: 7:58am On Nov 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Even they too do not understand themselves
they are confused!

2 Likes

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Amack(m): 7:59am On Nov 08, 2015
Like play play they go actualisation Biafra. I pray to be alive to witness this Great fulfilled dreams of Biafrans. Thank God I'm a Biafra.

21 Likes

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 08, 2015
The writer painted nnamdi kanu as a saint when he said the british government didn't arrest scotland's leader for calling for secession.

Did the scotish leader call britain a zoo? Did he insult other tribes/nationalities in it? Did he call for arms to be picked up? Did he promise to fall th zoo? Did he referred to britains as baboons and monkeys? Did he tell his boys to blow up britain?

Nnamdi kanu committed treasonable offences and should be dealt with.

As for the politicians sponsoring biafra, DSS is listening.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by nightmile: 8:00am On Nov 08, 2015
mrdeba:
. I believe the Igbos r just seeking 4 attention frm FG, clearly they r suffering frm very Bad roads in infracstructures but what has dia govnos bn doing with dia alocations since 99?

Ambode is their Governor , he will soon fix the roads for them. Bastards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Ikiriye(m): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2015
Seuncoded:
There's a sound across the nation
It's a call so clear and strong
It's a call to build our nation
It's a call for everyone
Everyone who is Nigerian
Hear the sound so clear and loud
It's a call for transformation
And the time for change is NOW
Though our tribe and tongue may differ
We are still one and the same
With one hope, one heart, one future
With one cry, one love, one name
We have the power to change Nigeria
We alone can set us free
But it starts with transformation
Yes it starts with you and me
Nigeria, Our Father land
We can build this nation hand in hand
Let 's revive and let 's reform
Let 's rebuild and let 's restore
For we are the transformation
We are stronger than before
We have had our share of battles
We have moan our days of pain
But through it all, we've stayed together
In our hearts, our hopes, we made
We believe we can better
We can reach our destiny
Only when we are transformed
Can we reach our destiny
Nigeria, Our Father land
We can build this nation hand in hand
Let 's revive and let 's reform
Let 's rebuild and let 's restore
For we are the transformation
We are stronger than before
Please correct yourself we are not one,the north should go their way same to the west.we are tired of these two back stabbers and greedy species.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by axfix(m): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2015
Phame:
Let them go. But if they insult us in the course of their agitation, then expect us to roll the tanks.
I want igbo to go. Buhari, do that already.
Roll the tanks on ordinary Book Haram first if you have one olodo.

24 Likes

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by CSTR2: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2015
There was a thread on the 2014 confab and why the north rejected it, but the thread was scanty as hell. An issue that strikes at the heart of the Nigerian problem.
Look at how full this thread is, with different kinds of nitwits trying to give various bigoted opinions.
There is something wrong with the black man.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Ikiriye(m): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2015
juicee1:
The writer painted nnamdi kanu as a saint when he said the british government didn't arrest scotland's leader for calling for secession.

Did the scotish leader call britain a zoo? Did he insult other tribes/nationalities in it? Did he call for arms to be picked up? Did he promise to fall th zoo? Did he referred to britains as baboons and monkeys? Did he tell his boys to blow up britain?

Nnamdi kanu committed treasonable offences and should be dealt with.

As for the politicians sponsoring biafra, DSS is listening.
Bleep dss
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Labee: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2015
Adminisher:

Biafra is not going to happen. There are two ways to it

Peaceful way : At least ten years of discussions, meetings, mapping borders, referendum with heavy politiking, UN guarantees for minorities within Biafra itself -yes Ibos will oppress minorities heavily. Don't forget there is a caste system and there are many types of Ibos.Anyway the cost of this jamboree of ten years is at least N300bn.
Violent way : At least twenty years of war and suffering. This will start from protesting mobs getting out of control and and provoking strong acction from the military. The war will last longer than the Syrian war and Libyan war. The venue of the war will be Biafra itself.

The main advice for young men of the east is they have to develop a sense of reality.

And what is that sense of reality sir? That we should fold our arms and keep living like second class citizens, no federal presence in our states, keep dealing with federal character, federal road delapidation, the only region with only 5 states, less local government than other regions, do I need to keep going?

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sanusi's Removal: Atedo Peterside Rejects CBN's Invitation / Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) / Richest Local Governments In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.