Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,293 members, 7,957,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... (27686 Views)

"How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos / Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by sukkot: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
Adesiji77:
"If your spouse gains scholarship to study abroad a month after wedding, what will you do?"

The above topic appears in today's issue of Punch newspaper and I felt it would make an interesting discussion.... cool

http://punchng.com/2015/10/2530 lalasticlala
just call the wedding off cuz it will never work. if your spouse jumps at the offer, then that was not your husband or wife to begin with so just let them go

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by coolzeal(m): 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
We are going together..
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by nicerichard05: 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
JustOzito:
I'l allow him to go. Dat mins I have regained my freedom

All diss DORO gal nor wan hear, even after marriage u sstilll wish to dey cut show outside. Lolz anyways wen that time reach, I will be waitn to take his place for 1mnth tongue cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by 2pwesh(f): 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Wicked undecided

Am not wicked just protecting wats mine
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
EggovinMma:
I will let him go. cry cry cry.But we must Skype daily oooo.

Yes Skype, you both see each other faces. It made me catch mine not using his ring one day. I hala am.
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by butanep(m): 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
It will hardly work in Nigeria of today. The greatest problem i experience with my girlfriend was the day i told her i want to go abroad for my masters. That month was the worst ever in my relationship. I had what i have not heard for years. She felt am leaving her. That simple statement brought a big crack to our relationship not to talk about married couple.

For me its either we go together or she decide to come on a monthly basis if not...
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by 2pwesh(f): 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
ProfEinstein:
As uggly as u are u think u have got an opinion embarassed

Lol..... Someone is pained....

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by damilareoye: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
lool... I share similar sentiments. But such offers more often than none ain't impromptu tho. I can't be married and be living single. I fear that so much. My respect for those in distant marriage has no limit, but yours truly can't! embarassed
grin
my sister, am sure yours too can't be. cool
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
EggovinMma:
I will let him go. cry cry cry.But we must Skype daily oooo.
skype ke? Who skype help? Ahhh, in the real deal; no technology beats real life body warmth, eyeball to eyeball kind of communication. It douses tension and uplifts the soul. Skype is no substitute joor embarassed

3 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by 2pwesh(f): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
justjify:

Hmmm. You look too cute to do that

I don't want him bleeping another chic...... He is for keeps.....

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
damilareoye:
grin
my sister, am sure yours too can't be. cool
lool. I don't get.. can't b long distant or can be long distant? I don't like long distannt and I pray vehemently against it! lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by ElDeeVee(m): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
2pwesh:

Am not wicked just protecting wats mine
Okay protector of life

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
skype ke? Who skype help? Ahhh, in the real deal; no technology beats real life body warmth, eyeball to eyeball kind of communication. It douses tension and uplifts the soul. Skype is no substitute joor embarassed

Well, I understand. But Skype will ease sone urge you know wink wink
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
olubankemi:

We were both focused. We were planning wedding when the scholarship came, he sees me then as the good head person who brought him luck.

I also knew he will return to earn better pay and I will be the madam. Lol.

So we both had to sacrifice.

One thing I will advise anyone is, I made the mistake then, both of you should gather money and finance the other party MSc, even if it will take loan, do it. It's worth it. We always wished I did mine then in the UK too.
advice duly noted! It still corroborates my stand. Marriage in absentia is torture mehn. I'm glad urs weathered through it. Nice kiss
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
olubankemi:

Yes Skype, you both see each other faces. It made [b]me catch mine not using his ring one da[/b]y. I hala am.

Lmao!
But you for ignore a, na, comot your own too.At a point, he will hala you, then both of you will hala each other. cheesy
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by 80million1: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is the diary of a full blooded, thorough bred Lagosian. He shares
the story of his day to day hustles, pranks, ambitions, dreams,
struggles, goals, adventures and misadventures, and his everyday
wahala. He could be very sharp and at the same time very dumb. From
jumping okada and BRT buses to cruising round town in sleek posh cars.
From eating amala dudu with gbegiri and ewedu, at times ewa agoyin, to
having lunch in plush places. From rolling with riff raffs to chilling
with the creme de la creme. It doesn't change anything about this
guy's personality, and nothing seems to affect his sense of humour.
This is the diary of a Lagos Sharp Guy.
Starring... Olamide Adenuga as Lagos Sharp Guy.

NB... Everything you read here is pure fiction, just so you can get a
good good laugh.
Kindly drop your comments and tell a friend about Lagos Sharp Guy. http://olamideadenuga..com.ng/2015/11/bvn-celebrate-my-escape.html
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well, I understand. But Skype will ease sone urge you know wink wink
ermmm... I dont know ooo *hands in the air" lool. Oh well...

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Vince77(m): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
ProfEinstein:
As uggly as u are u think u have got an opinion embarassed
u too wicked
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by PHIPEX(m): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
That's one chance, I don't pray for such.
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by damilareoye: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
lool. I don't get.. can't b long distant or can be long distant? I don't like long distannt and I pray vehemently against it! lipsrsealed
grin am saying yours too can't be long distant. and yes, you just typed that.

I sure say you will hold him like. "man, don't try it"
grin
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Okeikpu(m): 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
Mynd44:
What will I do? It is a matter of what she will do.

If she wants to go for it, she has my full support. I will even lean into supporting her to take it.
mumu!
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
ermmm... I dont know ooo *hands in the air" lool. Oh well...

cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin.Now you know.......
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Missmossy(f): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
Its a tough decision considering the fact that its just a month after being wedded, if we could go together i won't mind cheesy
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
tunapawizzy:

I have not said I will trust her to come back d way she left....I insist I will support her...let her come back abnormal first....den we take it up from dere
grin grin this one got me LAUGHING grin
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
Mynd44:
What will I do? It is a matter of what she will do.

If she wants to go for it, she has my full support. I will even lean into supporting her to take it.

Correct guy.shes not going forever nah
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Okeikpu(m): 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Flashh:
We are going together.
Smart guy,others r fo0lish grin
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Okeikpu:
mumu!
grin grin as in..... grin
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by tunapawizzy: 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
sonofananimal:
grin grin this one got me LAUGHING grin

I no lie na ma broda
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
EggovinMma:

cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin.Now you know.......
lmaooooo cheesy cheesy no oooo... I dont know still. You people shouldn't desecrate me o jare embarassed lool

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
damilareoye:
grin am saying yours too can't be long distant. and yes, you just typed that.

I sure say you will hold him like. "man, don't try it"
grin
lmaooo it's not a good thing at all. Ahhh.. I wanna enjoy 100% the privileges and rights that come with being married. That kind thing grin grin
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
advice duly noted! It still corroborates my stand. Marriage in absentia is torture mehn. I'm glad urs weathered through it. Nice kiss

It's but for a moment dear. If you see the man is focused, you will let him go with your prayers.

After that I have experienced more than four instances of him not being around for more than five months. What will you do? Omo, that's why marriage is for the matured minds.
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
tunapawizzy:

I no lie na ma broda
base on experience and what I have seen. It is very risky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Bemoans The Items His Wife Purchased With N500,000 At The Market / Charles Esimone Quadruplets: UNIZIK Deputy Vice Chancellor Welcomes 4 Babies / Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.