Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... (27688 Views)

"How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos / Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by bellville: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
It happened to me. Got full scholarship to study abroad 4months after our wedding. I travelled with 3 months pregnancy. Had our son while studying and returned home with him after the programme.

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Lero15(m): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
busybee15:
Hi Lero15
hello ElDeeVee
how have you been.?

ok bye

kiss
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by LordReed(m): 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
you don't get it? Some of us hate the idea of being married and living single. It's just ridiculous embarassed

I was being sarcastic if you didn't get it.
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by UcGadaz(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
This shouldn't be a problem. I'll simply put my seed into her...... Our first child go be citizen naaa....
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by laoma15(m): 1:44am On Nov 09, 2015
Make no mistakes. That marriage is over. I have a friend who the husband sent abroad to her masters degree six months after their wedding. Immediately she got there, She changed all her contacts and went with someone else. I'm not saying that this applies to every women. But it's always better to tread with caution. Most especially nowadays that motive for most marriages is no longer love. Things are happening and its becoming extremely difficulty to trust.
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by 900warriorz: 6:10am On Nov 09, 2015
JustOzito:
I'l allow him to go. Dat mins I have regained my freedom

rebranded olosho!!!! sad
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by 900warriorz: 6:15am On Nov 09, 2015
2pwesh:
Scholarship cancelled...... He ain't going no where

we are on the same team! Shez going nowhere ooo! If her family like, make them call me enemy of progress, na them sabi! Na my wife...

I go dey naija, my newly wedded fresh fish go dey with one oyibo abi na ibo boyz wey den rohi for there? Tu fia kwa...cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by 900warriorz: 6:16am On Nov 09, 2015
goldenruby:
They couldn't even allow somebody enjoy at least 6months of the wedding undecided na wa o. He's got my support!
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2015
Some people be like ...i have to ask my Pastor. grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2015
That's a no brainer.

It's something the spouse applied for before they married you. Why should your marriage to each other prevent your spouse from progressing, and pursuing their goals? I'd start packing in anticipation within days of finding out, and I'd expect him to do the same.
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by sodson11(m): 10:07am On Nov 09, 2015
If it is a day or month scholarship, there is no wahala.
Otherwise, I can't say o.
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by sukkot: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ishilove:

Easier said than done. Have you ever being in love? Love makes us do crazy things, including allowing your spouse travel a month after your wedding.
yeah when i was in my early twenties. i strongly believe you only get one shot at pure love. every other thing after that is lust or conditional love
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
sukkot:
yeah when i was in my early twenties. i strongly believe you only get one shot at pure love. every other thing after that is lust or conditional love
You are so very correct on this one.

That aside, I thought you were in your mid-20s. Didn't know you're up to 40 grin grin
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by sukkot: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ishilove:

You are so very correct on this one.

That aside, I thought you were in your mid-20s. Didn't know you're up to 40 grin grin
who said i was up to 40 ? shocked
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Ishilove: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
sukkot:
who said i was up to 40 ? shocked
Sukkot don't deny it tongue
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Ishilove: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
I've missed you sha. Where have you being?
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by sukkot: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ishilove:

Sukkot don't deny it tongue
i would be 40 when buhari has great great great grandchildren grin
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
sukkot:
i would be 40 when buhari has great great great grandchildren grin
Tah, I saw your facebook profile buzugee grin

You're look very elderly, with some nice looking side burn but you're SHORT. You brief grin grin
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by sukkot: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ishilove:

Tah, I saw your facebook profile buzugee grin

You're look very elderly, with some nice looking side burn but you're SHORT. You brief grin grin
facebook profile ? i dont have facebook. lol now i see why you are confused. i dont do social media. i have no facebook or twirra or watsap or ? ? ?. all i have is youtube and nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
sukkot:
facebook profile ? i dont have facebook. lol now i see why you are confused. i dont do social media. i have no facebook or twirra or watsap or ? ? ?. all i have is yotube and nairaland grin
*sigh*

You've lost your sense of humour, I see. I was just teasing. You know I'm always teasing you smiley

Your proposed trip of three years is also a joke, sukkot my old pal.

*yotube* grin grin
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by sukkot: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ishilove:

*sigh*

You've lost your sense of humour, I see. I was just teasing. You know I'm always teasing you smiley

Your proposed trip of three years is also a joke, sukkot my old pal.

*yotube* grin grin
yeah this cold out hurr will make you lose ya sense of humor. but ermm yeah. you do know naija is not somewhere you just jump into like dat na lol. its the lions den. stronger men have been eaten alive by the lion called nigeria as soon as they touched down. i have to be fortified b4 i land. i have to become the lion of judah. only a lion can tame a lion grin
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Ishilove: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
sukkot:
yeah this cold out hurr will make you lose ya sense of humor. but ermm yeah. you do know naija is not somewhere you just jump into like dat na lol. its the lions den. stronger men have been eaten alive by the lion called nigeria as soon as they touched down. i have to be fortified b4 i land. i have to become the lion of judah. only a lion can tame a lion grin
Pay me for consultancy lemme teach you how to be a lion. I'm a lioness grin

I hear you folks yonder UK are shiitting ice cubes. I have a friend over there who has had the flu for the past one month now since yer winter began. I know he is reading this grin

Meanwhile heat wan kee person here
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by sukkot: 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ishilove:

Pay me for consultancy lemme teach you how to be a lion. I'm a lioness grin

I hear you folks yonder UK are shiitting ice cubes. I have a friend over there who has had the flu for the past one month now since yer winter began. I know he is reading this grin

Meanwhile heat wan kee person here
where they do that at ? i aint never seen no lioness teach a lion how to be a lion. shocked grin

tell you what though, i pick the cold over the heat anyday. i cant handle heat. i just hate sweating and feeling sticky. two exclamations come to mind ' eewwww' and ' yucckkk '
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Ishilove: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
sukkot:
where they do that at ? i aint never seen no lioness teach a lion how to be a lion. shocked grin

tell you what though, i pick the cold over the heat anyday. i cant handle heat. i just hate sweating and feeling sticky. two exclamations come to mind ' eewwww' and ' yucckkk '
I can be a lion too; a lion with buns of steel. Gluteaus Maximus, baby! cheesy

Get ready to buy AC when you land Naija
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by sukkot: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ishilove:

I can be a lion too; a lion with buns of steel. Gluteaus Maximus, baby! cheesy

Get ready to buy AC when you land Naija
glutes of steel lmao. aint nothing like some glutes i tell ya lol. yeah AC is definitely something i need to look into cuz i hate that heat lol. or maybe i should just adapt to the heat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 / Charles Esimone Quadruplets: UNIZIK Deputy Vice Chancellor Welcomes 4 Babies / Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.