Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator (80154 Views)

Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" / Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? / Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by kandiikane(m): 12:47am On Nov 09, 2015
You people are such hypocrites. Ra.pists, paedophiles, murderers and perverts on here throwing stones when they live in glass houses. Bunch of fanatics! Even if she had gone to church naked to praise her God, he will still accept her prayers. Evil people with disgusting hearts.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by ayobase(m): 1:42am On Nov 09, 2015
Acidosis:

I'm good bro!! Its been a while, how are you sir?

been around though. we bless God here sir.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by kpaofame: 2:20am On Nov 09, 2015
Just because you clubbed on a Friday

There is a difference between a Church goer and a Christian...... but the word Christianity has lost it initial definition

so are Christians suppose to be clubbing or what is the Op saying here. Some people wear exactly wat they wear to clubs to church. Is that the Liberty; Christ gave his life for?

One Savior Jesus Christ--- Many doctrines and Ways to follow him..smh
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by 900warriorz: 5:39am On Nov 09, 2015
Joygalore:
Tell that to your momma and sisters
Bollocks

owk! I will......but itz quite a pity you dont have siblingz and a mum! Coz if you do, you would refer me to mine.

Well, if you see nothing wrong with what that girl wore to church, you a a super LovePeddler!!!!

Quote me anywhere! cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Mosb(m): 7:12am On Nov 09, 2015
Don't judge a book by its cover. NICE OUTFIT tho
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by buskie13(m): 7:18am On Nov 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
This is the height of attention seeking.

Redundant fool undecided
u blast am well joor grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by smuth(m): 7:25am On Nov 09, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
Just because you clubbed on a Friday doesn't mean you can't wholeheartedly serve God on a sunday.

Proudly #KhristEmbassi!!!!
God is Love, Love is God #loveword rocks

[size=14pt]When has Christ suddenly become 'khrist'? The devil is definitely winning in your life...you need deliverance. [/size]
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by sweatlana: 7:29am On Nov 09, 2015
Na wa o. No decency in the house of God
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by krossi(m): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2015
One leg in one leg out Christians... What happened to decent dressing for heavens sake? cry
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by LordReed(m): 10:33am On Nov 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Wow, dah dress looks so cute on u on a sunday... kiss

Does that look like a dress?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by mirexxx(f): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

And you are?
abeg shut up!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by naijaboiy: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
mirexxx:
abeg shut up!
Okay,,piglet. smiley

Attention fully given...you can now take your fat ass and fuçk off grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by mirexxx(f): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Okay,,piglet. smiley

Attention fully given...you can now take your fat ass and fuçk off grin

lol mtcheww see this local goat..grin
bye
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by naijaboiy: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
mirexxx:
lol mtcheww see this local goat..grin
bye
Bye...Local piglet. tongue

Fat has eroded your brain now you think with your fat ass. grin

Iranu! sad
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by mirexxx(f): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
Bye...Local piglet. tongue
Fat has eroded your brain now you think with your fat ass. grin
Iranu! sad
I don't wanna start with you dear you'll regret d day you came across the website Nairaland..mgbeke feeling funky FYI I'm no longer fat grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by naijaboiy: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
mirexxx:
I don't wanna start with you dear
you'll regret d day you came across the website Nairaland..mgbeke feeling funky
FYI I'm no longer fat grin

gringringringrin
This wretched flea-bag is threatening me now. cheesy

Oya madam start!

Let's see what you've got up your sleeve.
gringringrin

You will make me regret the day I joined nairaland? cheesy

Oya na! Let's just hope you'll be able to finish what you started.

Let's get started...I'm ready wink

Fat pig undecided
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by compujyde: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by ThinkingOutLoud(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
And what's wrong with what she's wearing??
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by itstpia8: 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
kpaofame:
Just because you clubbed on a Friday

There is a difference between a Church goer and a Christian...... but the word Christianity has lost it initial definition

you know, she's announcing it so casually and with such gusto, one would wonder why she even felt she had to go to church afterwards?

she should have been resting from her night out.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by funlord(m): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
grin
PrettyHausaGirl:

Awww too bad its one of my Rides tongue

Hustle hard son, and one day you'll be a proud owner of one.

You tried as per this your pathetic comment of lies got you about 50 something likes but how come you have not been sighted since you were nabbed for being a fake _fucktard yesterday? Your e-mail adress on your profile leads to this fake account:

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?v=photos&id=100006700902598&refid=17

While this is the 'real girl' whose profile you have been stealing pictures from:

https://m.facebook.com/Jenilisa?refid=13

How come you claim you are a hausa girl in uniport, but at the same time your also an igbo _twat schooling in another location? Time to cry?

Useless ratchet, scamming, olosho, IDIOT!!! Quote me anywhere!!!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by drnairalov: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
First i saw the pic then christ embassy came to my mind......then i saw the hashtag and i was like...........

comment of the year lol
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Joygalore(f): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
I can see that was the word that was used for your sisters and mum.You decided to use it for the first time that you joined the words together,ashole undecided
You way below my strata,boy
Why bandy words with someone archaic as you are undecided
900warriorz:

owk! I will......but itz quite a pity you dont have siblingz and a mum! Coz if you do, you would refer me to mine.

Well, if you see nothing wrong with what that girl wore to church, you a a super LovePeddler!!!!

Quote me anywhere! cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by 900warriorz: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
Joygalore:
I can see that was the word that was used for your sisters and mum.You decided to use it for the first time that you joined the words together,ashole undecided
You way below my strata,boy
Why bandy words with someone archaic undecided
lol....i can see you are good at using english! But i wonder where that has gotten you in life...
If you dont mind, itz not called ''bandy wordz''
i dont need to banter wordz with you anyway! You are a girl! I have your type as a gf so i dont need to denegrade myself here coz of you. :p
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Joygalore(f): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
You are such a stupid fellow.If you don't have a dictionary go get one than displaying your stupidity undecided
Jeez!! Is that your sorry self on your profile pix Poverty stricken boy.I pity your existence,mahn
Go and make sure your hippocampus is free of any negri bodies
900warriorz:

lol....i can see you are good at using english! But i wonder where that has gotten you in life...
i dont need to banter wordz with you anyway! You are a girl! I have your type as a gf so i dont need to denegrade myself here coz of you. :p
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Joygalore(f): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
You are such a stupid fellow.If you don't have a dictionary go get one than displaying your stupidity undecided
Jeez!! Is that your sorry self on your profile pix Poverty stricken boy.I pity your existence,mahn
Go and make sure your hippocampus is free of any negri bodies.
I can be so nice by sending you some dollars atleast to take care of your life cheesy
900warriorz:

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Joygalore(f): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
You are such a nuisance bub. angry
Denegrade shocked cheesy Jeez!!! Please just sue your English teacher you disgruntled human being undecided
I am done quoting the laments of a pained soul,less he commits suicide.Worst of all,you disgust me
900warriorz:

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by sauceEEP(m): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Prettyhausababe please come and defend yourself.
You cannot go AWOL just like that.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Proof of your sonship is in what you do and what you do is a product of what you believe "by their fruits ye shall know them". The moment you accepted Christ you became a child of God and God expects that you now walk with His rules and none else so you cannot claim ignorance. Did you not know what you were coming into? Sonship means RIGHTEOUSNESS and not our idea of righteousness but Gods standard. If you are being taught to continue in sin because of grace I am sorry for you.

Bros God's concept of righteousness is not in what we do but in believing in Him. Our living right is a prove of that believe. Our righteousness is of God not of our works
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by NiceHans: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nothing do u my sister, carry go jare, rememba me for prayers
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by compujyde: 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
soulpeppersoup:

Bros God's concept of righteousness is not in what we do but in believing in Him. Our living right is a prove of that believe. Our righteousness is of God not of our works

Righteousness is of God and not of our works yes. What that statement meant would have been better understood by an unbeliever because they are the ones who feel that by going to church daily or giving alms to the poor is enough for them to make heaven. For the believer true righteousness is evident in your works when it's done from a pure heart. Faith without works is dead. God has imputed righteousness on us but we are expected to make that spirit of righteousness our own spirit so all we do or say or think would be in righteousness so it's no longer an effort for us to live right and do right it's now our nature.

What this entails is not just for us to be righteous but for our righteousness also be for the sake of others. We as Children of God are now meant to avoid anything that would make others fall out of grace or reject Christ altogether which was why Paul said " the life I now live is no longer I that lives it but Christ that lives in me".

God bless

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by CaroLyner(f): 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
funlord:
grin

You tried as per this your pathetic comment of lies got you about 50 something likes but how come you have not been sighted since you were nabbed for being a fake _fucktard yesterday? Your e-mail adress on your profile leads to this fake account:

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?v=photos&id=100006700902598&refid=17

While this is the 'real girl' whose profile you have been stealing pictures from:

https://m.facebook.com/Jenilisa?refid=13

How come you claim you are a hausa girl in uniport, but at the same time your also an igbo _twat schooling in another location? Time to cry?

Useless ratchet, scamming, olosho, IDIOT!!! Quote me anywhere!!!
swithava.it would be your turn by the time i send them screenshots you sent my friend.lol.quote me again and see.you will deactivate that your new account too.gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.