Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] (242231 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by nastynic(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
i be eric for this action film, may the lord lift ur ban in jesus name
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ice4jez(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
ironkurtain u have my respect any day any time, u need to consider writing as a career cos u re really good
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by dominique(f): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
I'm seeing pretty good reviews here, will look up the story when I get chanced

yorhmienerd:
dominique pls coman rescue ironkurtain o,

Unbanned...again. these spambots don't aways have respect sef
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yusufibrahim(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
Yes boss u did great....... Ur story always super good more grace to u
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
dominique:
I'm seeing pretty good reviews here, will look up the story when I get chanced

Unbanned...again. these spambots don't aways have respect sef
Thanks babe.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ironkurtain coman update
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by iasotea(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
If I remember correctly, the only reason Ironkurtain didn't update us last weekend was because he wanted to conclude this great story this weekend ! Unfortunately he's now been banned !
How do we plead with the Mods to please hurriedly help in lifting off this ban so that Ironkurtain can conclude this wonderful thriller ?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by boladex1: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ironkurtain thanks for the update the update its a hit upon a hit and that confirm you as a master because this story it's a master class.

Now an just gonna watch how Eric will deal with that traitor.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by kejibabe(f): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
@ironkurtain, u have been unbanned. please update , we still have more time before the end of today
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by kingphilip(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
kejibabe:
@ironkurtain, u have been unbanned. please update , we still have more time before the end of today
make una pity am now

Na hand him de use type o
Abi make we come borrow ur hand

BTW ironkurtain na joke I de joke o
Come complete am oo

Or if it's not cooked yet just keep my own till e done o... I don't like half done o

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
Mr Ironkurtain, As I Dey Read Dis Tori, Na So My Brain Dey Show Me Action Film, Dis One Go Win One Heck Of A 50 Grammy Awards Plaque O, Itz Too Gud, Too Sweet... God Bless U As U Keep Typing.
How Is The Littlelady(ur Kid) Doing?

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by SPDAZZY(f): 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Wow, this is getting endingly interesting.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Pricelessangel0(f): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
well, kudos to u at mr ironkurtain and for job well done. wao cant imagine how dante fall will look like

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by motion78(m): 12:11am On Sep 19, 2016
What a great story!
You deserved a round of applause and standing ovation as we enter the grand finale of this ground breaking-oscar award winning blockbuster action movie. Happy to see hw eric manouvered and triumphed over dante bt dante remains my best character so far 4 this story.

P.S: my appologies to ironkurtain 4 my use of harsh words and inconsidrate terms.bt i knw it will spur up.
Pray dat d mods unbaned u so dat u finish ur gud work.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 5:17am On Sep 19, 2016
Mrlemuel:
Mr Ironkurtain, As I Dey Read Dis Tori, Na So My Brain Dey Show Me One Heck Of A 50 Grammy Awards Plaque, Itz Too Gud, Too Sweet... God Bless U As U Keep Typing.
How Is The Littleman(ur Kid) Doing?

My bros my little daughter is doing great and becoming more stubborn angry i appreciate the comment

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 5:18am On Sep 19, 2016
motion78:
What a great story!
You deserved a round of applause and standing ovation as we enter the grand finale of this ground breaking-oscar award winning blockbuster action movie. Happy to see hw eric manouvered and triumphed over dante bt dante remains my best character so far 4 this story.

P.S: my appologies to ironkurtain 4 my use of harsh words and inconsidrate terms.bt i knw it will spur up.
Pray dat d mods unbaned u so dat u finish ur gud work.

No worries bro......we are all entitled to our own opinions. I hope you enjoyed your weekend.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 5:21am On Sep 19, 2016
Ice4jez:
ironkurtain u have my respect any day any time, u need to consider writing as a career cos u re really good

Thinking about it bro......and praying for a breakthrough smiley smiley
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 5:22am On Sep 19, 2016
dimssy:
This is legendarily legendary.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 5:23am On Sep 19, 2016
kejibabe:

Sis thanks for spreading my message smiley smiley smiley
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by orijintv(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2016
Oga Chima !! Shld we expect an update todai ?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Nimzzy(m): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2016
IRONKURTAIN I salute you! Nice updates. God bless you! Waiting for more updates! [color=][/color] wink
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2016
We had a five day holiday last week(korean harvest holiday) and the woman of the house took the baby to her mothers place and stayed there for two days. So it was just me, my phone and endless cups of coffee cheesy cheesy. Thats why i was able to write those updates. Today we will be closing very late. So i might not be able to post updates. And probably till mid week cos we are trying to cover up for the days we did not work. But i promise killer updates if i post them smiley smiley.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
ironkurtain:
We had a five day holiday last week(korean harvest holiday) and the woman of the house took the baby to her mothers place and stayed there for two days. So it was just me, my phone and endless cups of coffee cheesy cheesy. Thats why i was able to write those updates. Today we will be closing very late. So i might not be able to post updates. And probably till mid week cos we are trying to cover up for the days we did not work. But i promise killer updates if i post them smiley smiley.
Do you need help, I can assist you while you type for us
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Tomkit(m): 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
@ this juncture silence is a sin to we ghost readers. What a mind blowing piece. Thumbs up[img]
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by motion78(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
ironkurtain:

No worries bro......we are all entitled to our own opinions. I hope you enjoyed your weekend.
thanks, my weekend was splendid
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by kingphilip(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hawlahscho come and see o
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Kingson01(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
@last after wating 4 like a month.
Plz oh! Help us post d next update fast oh!
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ROYH(m): 7:03am On Sep 20, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Were is everybody, pls coman like oo so that the Boss can update, kingphillip, ROYH, Mrlemuel, dhavido biko like oo,
hehehe, oya carry my like give sire yorhmienerd
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by honourable356(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2016
So the dude Eric was actually putting up a show for his grandpa, grandma, and girlfriend on purpose... Making dante thinking he subdue him easily. What a monster... An element of surprises is indeed a formidable weapon in combat.

The writer is good... Really good.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by segsbenks(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"!"!rush to the thread panting........ah ah ah ah ah ah ah uh uh uh uh.......irokurtain u ar doing a wondafool jab......pls a bottle of water for ur thirsty throat ..ride on pls........
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Emmyphey(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Am Amazed Ironkurtain Tho U Gave Me A Momentary Scare . Kip Et Up Bro
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by JummyGee: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2016
Pls how do i get the part one of this story.... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (42) (Reply)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.