Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] (242330 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2016
CHAPTER SIXTEEN.

Dante glanced at the clock on the wall and sighed. "Well", he muttered impatiently as he got up and went over to Lisa. "It's like your loverman is indeed too busy to answer a damn phone call", he said and took the cellphone from Lisa. "I guess i will have to use another way to draw his attention. But before that, i will have to take care of this business". Dante looked at the old man.

"Kevin just give him a few more minutes", Lisa said. "He said he will be very busy doing something today".

"Very busy doing what?", Dante asked without looking at Lisa as he slipped the phone inside one of his pockets.

"Doing something we call a job", Lisa replied.

Dante smirked. "Anyway.....", he cocked the handgun. "His presence here wont even stop what i intend to do. So i can as well go ahead and do it while we wait for him", Dante said and pointed it at Diana. "And i dont want to keep the old lady waiting".

Eric speedily swung the bike into the underground parking lot of the building and scanned for the elevator for transporting goods. He saw it and brought the bike to a screeching halt infront of it. He kick out the bike stand and got off to press the button. The elevator arrived and he hurriedly pushed the bike into the wide spaced lift.

The security saw what Eric was doing and started approaching, demanding what was going on. But before the middle aged man could come over to stop him, the door slided close. Eric hit the button to the top floor and heaved a sigh of relief when the elevator started making its ascent to the destination. The bike was quite heavy and he thought the transporter would sound the 'too much load' alarm.

The few people walking around the lobby, probably workers not taking the day off for the holiday, got startled as the motorbike roared out of the elevator when its door slided open. Some jumped out of the way and took cover into their offices as the bike rode through the corridor and heading towards the stairs leading to the rooftop.

Eric's entire body shook as the motorbike galloped through the stairs and sent the rooftop access door flying open with the motorbike. Then he rode to the side of the building that was facing the CANTONA TOWERS building. He stopped near the concrete ledge and studied the building top floor and the office tinted windows. And checked the distance between the two buildings.

"I have done alot of sh!ts....", Eric muttered as he looked down to the street below. "But this is an insane-to-no limit sh!t", he sighed.

Then Eric got off the bike and glanced around the rooftop. There seems to be some kind of a maintenance work going on with a few tools and pieces of woods lying around the place.

Eric kept looking around until he saw what he was looking for; a stack of thick wood plank. He checked the wood thickness and immediately hauled three of them on his shoulder, carrying the woods that was quite heavy to the building ledge. He rested one end of planks on top of the waist-high ledge and rested the other end on the rooftop tar and gravel floor.

Then Eric took off his trench coat. He unsling the sawed-off shotgun from his shoulder and dropped everything on the floor. He pulled out his Smith and Wesson handgun from his waistbelt. As he was about to drop the weapon, he stopped and stared at it for a few seconds and turned to the CANTONA TOWER building with a thoughtful look on his face. Then he dislodged the magazine from the handgun and took out all the sixteen bullets in it.

After stuffing all sixteen bullets in the pocket of his trench coat and slipping the empty magazine inside the sleeve of his shirt, Eric quickly straddled the motorbike and rode towards the other end of the rooftop. When he got there, he turned around and faced the ledge, with the tires of the bike pointing at the stack of wooden plank he had leaned against the concrete barrier.

Eric tightened his grip on the powerbike handle and looked up to the sky. "Like i said, please dont ask me unnecessary questions if we meet on the other side", he muttered. Then he looked ahead and sent the bike sprinting towards the wooden plank.

"Dante.....i'm begging you. Please dont kill her", the old man pleaded as Dante took an aim at the Nun. "Tell me what you want and i will do it", he said.

"What i want?", Dante smirked and looked at the old man. "I want you to suffer.....and then die", he said and looked at Diana to take a shot at her.

Then a rumbling sound, like the sound of an motorbike made Dante to turn around, in time to see something looming at the office window from outside.

The motorbike crashed into the office and sent shards of glass flying all over the place. The bike landed on the old man's big desk and Eric propelled himself at Dante while he was shielding his face from the pieces of glasses flying all over the place. Dante managed to let off a shot in Eric's direction before their body collided with a loud thud and making Dante to lose his grip on the handgun. The motorbike hit a few furnitures and missed the three people tied to their chairs before slamming against the wall.

Lisa let out a scream as both men made a brief hard struggle and rolled around on the floor. Eric stunned Dante with a right hook to his jaw and reached for the handgun Dante had dropped. But Dante recovered quickly and went at Eric as he dived at the weapon. Eric landed on the weapon but Dante was already on top of him, pressing him to the floor and slamming several hard punches to his sides that made Eric to groan painfully. Dante delivered more hard punches to Eric's back and ribs as he held him down. Eric managed to free his hand and swung his elbow backwards. The blow caught Dante on his jaw and made him lose his balance. Eric freed the other hand that was hold the gun and turned it towards Dante to take an aim. But Dante had already recovered and grabbed Eric's arm. He expertly disarmed Eric of the weapon and hit him with a powerful hook to the jaw.

Eric groaned as two more hard blows met his face and opened up a cut on his lip. Dante hit him again and swung the barrel of the handgun at his face several times.

The old man watched as Eric took a merciless beating from Dante and looked at Lisa. "Eat guys like him for breakfast huh?", he scoffed at her. "He is just like his mother", he muttered and looked at Diana, who was watching the fight in silence. "A total failure".

But Lisa wasnt listening to the old man. She watched with alot of fear that Dante might decide to use the gun the proper way though she was surprised to see Eric being the one taking the beatings.

Dante stopped and straightened up with the gun pointed at Eric who laid on the floor with his hands on his bruised face.

"Turn around and remain face down with you arms and legs spread apart", Dante ordered. Eric did as he was told and Dante did a quick search on him.

Seeing nothing on him, Dante grabbed Eric by the collar of his shirt. "That's a very rude way of coming in here and joining the meeting. Now get your ass up and go over there".

Eric quiet got up with his hands raised and limped to where the other three were tied to their chairs.

"Get down on your knees and put your hands behind your head", Dante ordered again with the gun pointed at Eric.

As Eric did so, he looked at Diana. "You?", he began when he recognized the face.

"Good to meet you again my dear", Diana said to Eric

"What are you doing here?", Eric asked the Nun. "What is she doing here?", he asked Dante.

"You have to know that you are in no position to ask questions here", Dante warned as he picked up his chair that had fallen and pulled it closer to his captives. "So you better keep your mouth shut and only talk if i say so.....i hope you understand me?",

"Yes i understand", Eric replied and felt the bruises on his face.

"Good boy".

Then, Dante sat on the chair with keen eyes on Eric and the muzzle of the handgun pointed at him. "So how was it?",  he asked.

"You are one hell of a tough guy",  Eric replied and spat out blood mixed with saliva."Your fists are damn good for sure because i havent seen anyone hit that hard",  he continued and licked the cut on his lower lip.

Dante smirked. "Glad to hear that....but i'm not talking about our fight you fool",  he muttered. "I'm talking about you screwing her last night",  he jerked his head at Lisa.

Eric stared at Dante for a while and then glanced at Lisa and the others with a confused look on his face. "Am i suppose to answer that question?",  he asked and looked at Dante.

"Well you can see that i am the one incharge here", Dante said and waved the handgun at Eric. "And i asked a question. So i expect an answer".

Eric shook his head with a sigh. "I dont think i can give you the answer to that question", he said to Dante.

Dante stared at Eric for a few seconds in silence. "Why?", he then asked.

"Because....i dont see how it helps my situation.....or yours", Eric replied with furrowed brows.

Dante smirked. "How do you know that it doesnt help my situation?", he asked coolly. "You dont even know anything about my situation".

"Dude, neither do i know your life situation, nor your history with this girl", Eric said and jerked his head at Lisa. "But one thing i know very well is that we are having a very unpleasant situation here with someone who seems to be doing a job with alot emotions, which, to me, is very bad for this line of work....".

Dante pursed his lips and stared at Eric.

"...So giving an answer that could potentially make those emotions to run high, doesn't seem quite appealing to me....or anyone in my position", Eric continued.

Dante stared at Eric with and expressionless look on his face. The atmosphere in the office started getting tense with the other three wondering what Dante was going to do as he remained like that for a while. Then his lips curved into a friendly smile and he lowered the hand bearing the weapon.

"First, the friendly smile", Diana whispered. "And then.....you already know what's coming next", she glanced at the old man.

The old man said nothing and continue watching.

"Hm......my emotions", Dante began quietly and got up from his seat. "Emotions.....running high. My emotions running high", Dante muttered as he paced around Eric. Then he stopped infront of the man who was still on his knees. "Perhaps you are right. Me knowing that you sticked your c@ck in her gonna hurt my....emotions", he said with the friendly smile still on his face.

Without any warning, Dante swung the handgun at Eric and pistol-whipped him across his face. The hard blow knocked Eric to his side and left a bleeding cut on his temple. Then Dante shot his right foot forward and drove it into Eric's guts.

Eric groaned painfully.

Dante delivered three more vicious kicks to Eric's body and began to stomp him hard. Every blow delivered drew out blood from Eric's mouth and nose. And opened up other fresh cuts on his face.

Lisa screamed at Dante to stop as he continued to viciously swing his legs, fist and the pistol at Eric. Eric grunted and groaned painfully as the blows rained down on him. Some he managed to shield from making their impact on the intended target.

Then Dante stopped after Lisa screamed at him again. He wiped the beads of sweat on his forehead and licked his lips with a look of satisfaction on his face. He stared at Eric as he laid groaning on the floor and smiled at what he had done to him.

"I told you so", Diana whispered at the old man.

The old man still remained silent. But this time, the look in his eyes showed that alot of anger was welling up inside him.

"Dont worry my friend", Dante said and wiped his forehead again as he backed away to his chair. "That's just a warning....or rather a stimulus to make you answer every question i ask you".

Eric painfully took his former position and said nothing with an expressionless look on his face as he stared at Dante.

"So....", Dante sat on the chair with a mischievous smile. "I'm waiting for your answer to my question".

"What kind of a sick man are you?!!", Lisa tearfully blurted at Dante.

"Lady!", Dante glared at her. "Cant you shut your mouth for once and let the men have some discussion?!", he retorted.

"He is right", Eric groaned and wiped the blood on his nose. Then he spat out more blood mixed with saliva and looked at Lisa. "Shut up and let the men talk",

"Good", the mischievous smile on Dante's face brightened up. "Very good. So go ahead and answer my question".

"So what was the question.....", Eric muttered and wiped his nose again. "Oh yeah.....you wanna know how it was f@cking her, right?", he continued and looked at Dante

Dante nodded with the smile still on his face and the gun pointed at Eric.

"Well.....i would say it was one heck of an unforgettable experience; a once in a lifetime enjoyment to be frank", Eric shrugged with a sigh. "You know,.......with her being untouched for almost a year, the good feel was out of this world".

"I see", Dante muttered and keenly stared at Eric.

"But the best part was having the thoughts of you stuck in that restaurant and playing 'the loser's waiting game' while i was hard dicking her down", Eric continued and looked at Dante with a wry smile. "I almost had a screaming premature ejaculation".

The smile on Dante's face slowly faded.

"What an idiot", the old man murmured and glanced at Diana. "He has just given Dante a reason to kill him in a terrible way", he sighed.

Diana pursed her lips and ignored the old man.

"And....oh....do you also wanna hear the part where i was making a thousand promises to her when the sex got so.....".

"Shut up!.....just shut your mouth!", Lisa retorted, interrupting Eric as he continued. "Kevin...Dante, we didnt do anything. I....i swear....Please do believe me.....we did nothing!", she said the lie with a desperate voice. "I only met him because i wanted to get some informations. Dont listen to him".

Dante sneered at Lisa and stared at Eric with alot of distaste written on his face. It's obvious that nothing is going to save her "boyfriend" from a certain death. But she was still putting up alot futile attempt to make it not to happen, even lying through her teeth. To Dante it only meant one thing; that she was still very much in love with the guy. And it hurts Dante's feelings. Now all he wants to do is to end his rival's life quicker. And in a horrible way.

"He is just a lying disrespectful jerk.....and that's why i left him", Lisa continued and gave Eric a quick angry glance. "Dante please, just let him go. Let them go and you can do whatever you wanna do with me. We can still go on that vacation you wanted us to go. I promise to do whatever you want if you let them go", Lisa begged.

Dante laughed. "Lady, i can still make you do whatever.....and i mean WHATEVER i want you to do without sparing their lifes", he then said to Lisa. "Even without breaking a drop of sweat", Dante added with a smirk.

Then Dante sighed and looked at Eric. "I want you to look at her", he ordered Eric.

Eric took a quick glanced at Lisa.

"Keep looking at her!", Dante barked.

Eric sighed and kept a steady stare at the girl.

"I want you to take a good look at her for the last time", Dante began coolly and gestured the handgun at Lisa. "I want you to take your time in doing it cos i'm gonna kill you right infront of your b!tch. After that, i'm gonna take her. And while you are lying in some cold morgue or turning into maggot food in the ground, i'm gonna have alot of fun with her.....Lots of fun", Dante smiled. "When i'm very much done with her , i will leave what's left of her for any fool willing to take her. Or perhaps send her to go join you in hell. I just hope you will be able to recognize her".

Then Dante got up and cocked the handgun. "Any of you wanna say something to this fool before i send him back to his maker?", he asked, looking at Diana and the old man. Getting no response from them, he said, "Okay then", and pointed the gun at Eric.

"Kevin...i'm begging you....please dont do this", Lisa begged and sobbed with a downcaste gaze. Then she looked up and her teary eyes met Eric's eyes as Dante aimed the weapon at his head. Eric slowly shook his at her and muttered, "Baby i'm sorry", and then stared at the muzzle of the weapon with a look of defiance.

"I have always being the better guy", Dante said proudly to Lisa.

And then he pulled the trigger.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2016
Hm......i know the story didnt turn out to be what you guys expected. You all wanted to see a perfect guy and a fighting machine that always comes out victorious in every confrontation. Anyway i wanna mess with you guys abit.....so if i get up to 10 likes or more for the last update i posted, then i will post the continuation. wink wink wink. Am waiting.....

4 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by orijintv(m): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2016
Pls can i Like more dan Once ? I nid more my nigga ... Eric cant Die ... Not this way
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by TheNathan(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2016
Don't kill me with suspense
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Mutaino7(m): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2016
Ah don like am first.. wey my alt account sef...
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by nastynic(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2016
what the Bleep, guy you rock,jeeeez you the boss, reading an action thriller suddenly look like a movie, thanks for the update man.yours faithfully, from ur biggest fan
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Deejay1000(m): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2016
angry
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by mismore(f): 9:43am On Sep 18, 2016
Oh......Eric must not die!
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by kejibabe(f): 9:52am On Sep 18, 2016
we plenty wey dey read this story now.....abeg make una like the story on time now
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2016
Were is everybody, pls coman like oo so that the Boss can update, kingphillip, ROYH, Mrlemuel, dhavido biko like oo,
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2016
Yayyii Ironkurtan we already have ten likes so coman fulfill ya par of da deal
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by kejibabe(f): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2016
yea!!!!! we made it. ironkurtain come finish up the story
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2016
Wow......okay guys pls give me a few minutes. I didnt expect to get ten likes that quick. shocked shocked
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2016
ironkurtain:
Wow......okay guys pls give me a few minutes. I didnt expect to get ten likes that quick. shocked shocked
Haha what do you expect, we've been having 21 dayS fasting and prayer camping on this thread.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2016
Lisa let out a loud scream and shuddered with her eyes closed.

Then for a moment, she noticed that it was only her shriek that filled the room. With alot of fear still written on her face, Lisa opened her eyes and saw Dante staring at his handgun like he had never seen it before. Then the fear on her face turned into a look of surprise when she looked at Eric and saw that he was still alive. And with a smile on his face.

"Oops!......", Eric began. Then he slowly stood up with a painful grunt and dug a hand inside his trouser, reaching for the crotch. "I forgot to mention that....during our little rolling around, i slipped out the clip from that pistol and replaced it with an empty one", he said and pulled out a handgun magazine.

Dante stared at the magazine Eric was holding. He immediately dislodged the magazine in his handgun and found out that the man facing him wasnt lying after seeing that it was empty. With an overly stunned look on his face he dropped the empty ammo case and quickly reached into one of his pockets.

"Ah ah!......", Eric reached into his crotch again and pulled out two more magazines. "I also took those ones out", he said and tossed the three of them under Lisa's chair. "I warned you about letting your emotions to get the better part of you", Eric added. "Sh!ts like this are bound to happen on the job bro".

"Oh dear", Diana chuckled. "It's like you boys are now on a level playing field.......or perhaps, the odds has been stacked against someone else", she chuckled again and looked at Dante.

"Shadap!!", Dante angrily barked at Diana with a hard glare.

"Oh....okay sir", Diana murmured mockingly and turned away.

Dante stared at Eric for a while. "Hm....good", he then muttered with a nod and lowered his eyes to his handgun. "Very good. You really took me by surprise cos i didnt see that coming. Anyway......", Dante tossed the weapon away. ".....i dont need this gun to kick your ass", he said.

Then Dante zipped up overall and started rolling up the sleeves. "See, i wanted to make it quick and easy for you....", he began as he pushed his sleeves close to his elbow. "......because i really admired your bravery in the face of death. But since you have decided to make it hard for me to do so with your slick hands, i guess i will have to use my hands.....and make your girlfriend watch while i beat you to death my friend", he continued.

"Now let me be straight with you....my friend", Eric began irritatedly. "This week have been nothing but engagements in an unrelenting old school throwdowns with big ass motherfuckers, and taking matchetes and sh!ts to more extremely violent big ass motherfuckers. So you can see that i've been very busy and......i'm kind of getting really tired of all these bloodletting activities", he sighed.

Dante chuckled. He glanced at Eric and looked at his balled fists.

"My devotion now is to handle my business with this old man. So i'm not in the mood for any physical contest with you", Eric continued. "And neither will it do anything to change her mind if she doesnt want to hook up with you", he pointed at Lisa. "I also heard about some certain deal you sighed with this old man. This is a clear violation of the deal and my advice to you is to.....perhaps apologize and honour the deal by walking away, so that we wont have this kind of situation again".

Dante laughed out loud after Eric concluded and shook his head.

Diana stared at Dante as he laughed and then looked at Eric. "No......the deal has been cancelled", she said to him. "Isnt it?", she asked and looked at the old man. "

The old man looked at Diana and smiled. "Oh yes....there is a new deal", he said and looked at Eric. "Killing him is the price you have to pay if you dont want your father and mother to be bother again......for life", he said to Eric.

Eric looked at the old man. "That's an interesting offer", he said to the old man. "But i'm gonna pass cos i can still set my old man free without doing your dirt", he continued.

"What about fulfilling the promise you made to Esther your mother?", Lisa then said.

"I made alot of promises to her and none of them involves this guy", Eric said with less concern.

"Of course it does. He was the one that set off the bomb that killed Ernest, Esther's fiance", Lisa said.

Eric heard it and slowly turned his head to Lisa with furrowed brows. Lisa wasn't sure of the authenticity of what Dante had earlier said about his deed at the hospital. But she's well aware that anything that affects or in anyway affected Esther negatively, brings out the monstrosity in him.

"He said it himself and boasted about it Eric", Lisa continued. "His father took the bomb to that hospital. But he was the one that positioned in the place that killed all those people.... Including Ernest who died saving you".

Eric slowly turned and looked at Dante. "I have known this girl for more than five years.....and she has never lied to me for once", Eric muttered as he stared at Dante with the look in his eyes turning into a cold murderous one. "So is it true?", he asked with a throaty voice.

"Of course that's the truth", Dante replied and balled both fists. "But after i'm done killing you, i might go seek out that mother of yours and make it a complete family in hell", he added. "So enough of this talks cos i have a vacation to plan".

"Nope", Eric murmured and shook his head. "No one threatens my mother", he muttered and started approaching Dante with a determined look.

9 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by iasotea(m): 11:25am On Sep 18, 2016
Ironkurtain , what you're doing isn't fair !
You have a great blockbuster here and the whole of nairaland ought to enjoy this thriller just as I am.
But due to the erratic nature of how you update (long number of days interval), you are not getting the large followers this great story deserves.
Here's what I'll suggest, after the end of this story, you could re-edit it into pdf format and allow people to download or you could repost the story here on nairaland .
I've been glued to your story right from the part 1.
A very great writer you are, and this story is a master piece.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by orijintv(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2016
Bro !! This Suspense is Tuu Mch Man !! I realli nid to read the Fight Part
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 11:32am On Sep 18, 2016
*IN FALZ VOICE* my worst fear have just been convamed, Ironkurtain would kill us with suspenze. Am sorry to be a carrier of bad news, the only solution is that Ironkurtain should update speedily. KIZZIES
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 11:52am On Sep 18, 2016
Dante immediately lunged at Eric and threw a right hook at him. His fist got stopped a few inches away from Eric's face by a powerful grip that caught his wrist. Then Dante made another move with the other hand and got a blinding smack on the face that sent him staggering to his side.

Dante thought his jaw fell off and felt his face. He looked up and saw Eric coming at him again, muttering, "you threaten my mother?". Then he swung into action and threw another punch at Eric. But Eric ducked the punch and his open palm met Dante's face again and landed the explosive smack that filled the room. Then a punch hit him before he could react and sent him tumbling to the floor.

Eric stared as the seemingly disoriented man got up with his mouth and nose bleeding. He waited until Dante was fully standing on his feet....and started going at him again. Dante made a wild rush at Eric and got dropped to his knees by a powerful kick to the guts. Then Eric grabbed Dante by collar of his overalls and swung an uppercut that literally stood him up. Dante made another feeble attempt to hit back but Eric's powerful arms wrapped around his waist and lifted him off his feet.

The whole world seemed to turn upside down in Dante eyes when Eric body-slammed him hard on the old man's desk. A large amount of blood spilled out from Dante's mouth as he rolled out of the table and fell on the floor. He staggered as he got up while Eric stood by and watched. Then he glanced around frantically and staggered toward a glass display cabinet with trophies in it. Eric followed him as he staggered painfully towards the baseball bat standing beside the cabinet. Dante reached for the bat but a power grip from behind stopped him short. Then the grip spun him around to the incoming fist that delivered a sledgehammer blow to his face.

Shards of glasses rained on Dante after the impact of the blow sent his body crashing into the glass display cabinet. Eric grabbed the stunned man and slammed him against the display cabinet again, breaking more glasses in the process before hammering vicious punches into his guts. Dante pushed Eric away as his hand grabbed one of the trophy. He swung it at Eric. But the hand got controlled, the trophy dispossessed and Dante screamed painfully when his elbow got snapped. Then Eric propelled Dante away from the broken case and pushed him away.

Dante stumbled and fell on the old man's desk. Then he saw a box cutter beneath the file rack and grabbed it. He wiped his profusely bleeding face and nose and made a wild rushed at Eric groaning, "I'm gonna kill you!".

Eric immediately grabbed the trophy on the floor as he too went at Dante. He docked down as Dante went for a face stab and swung the object at the appendage that came within the reach of his arm.

The bronze-made trophy met Dante's knee with alot of brute force and the cracking sound of his knee-joint filled the room. And so did Dante's painful groan as the leg that took the violent blow, buckled. Eric swung the trophy at Dante again, to his face and hit the man with a jaw dislocating blow that sent him dropping face-down to the floor. Then Eric held Dante down to keep him in that position and tightened his grip on the trophy with a murderous look on his face.

Lisa and the other two watched as Eric savagely clobbered Dante's head, back and spine with the object. Every blow he delivered left a sickening crunching sound of bones.....and Dante's mouth spewing out alot of blood.

After about half a minute of the air in the office being rented by an unrelenting thumping sound of a savage beatdown being meted out, Eric stopped and slowly lowered the bloodstained trophy he was holding over his head. Then he shook his head with a sigh, as if he had gotten tired of what he was doing. He tossed the object away and and emptied Dante's pockets, taking both cellphones and the handcuff keys out of it. And then roughly turned the body he had mangled after he was done checking the pockets.

Dante was still breathing. But it was a laboured breath and a wheezing sound could be heard as he struggled to inhale through his bleeding nostrils. His tongue was partially hanging out of his blood filled mouth and the sharp look he always had in his eyes was now a dull gaze with bloodshot eyes. His fingers were still moving, quite slowly and uncontrollably, probably due to the many 'brain damaging' blunt force traumas he took to the head and spine.

Eric shook his head again and then grabbed Dante by his ankle. "Like i said earlier, i dont have time for this sh!t", he muttered as he dragged Dante towards the broken window. "I have other important business to handle man......". Then Eric let go of Dante's leg and stood over him. ".....And i don't wanna handle this business with my emotion running high", he concluded with an expressionless look on his face as he stared at Dante who seems to be trying to say something, but only succeeded in spurting out more blood from his mouth.

Then Eric grabbed Dante by the collar of his overall. He roughly heaved up and rested the man's paralyzed body on his shoulder.

"I guess it's time for you to go on that vacation......", Eric grunted as he carried Dante closer to the broken window. ".....But it gonna be a permanent one.....cos in hell you gonna fry sir".

Dantes body smashed through what was left of the window when Eric tossed him out of the building. His mangled body speedily made the several hundreds of feet descent down to the street below the building.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by orijintv(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2016
Now thats how a Boss Reacts Whenever His Mother Gets Threatened
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
Eric could hear the crashing sound of Dante's body as he picked up the box cutter and went over to where the other three were tied to their chairs. The alarm of the car that it fell on started blaring out loud. Eric came over and Lisa gestured at him to untie Diana first. Eric stared at the old Nun for a few moments and proceeded to do so.

"That was quite a show", Diana said to Eric with a smile as he cut her loose. "And i didnt know that trophies are bludgeons, occasionally presented as an award for achievements", she continued and still smiling.

"I'm glad you figured that out", Eric murmured as he untied the ropes.

"Oh i have also figured out alot of things.....like why she is so into you apart from your......performance that got the other man so jealous".

Eric ignored Diana and moved over to Lisa to cut her loose.

"So....", Diana felt her hands and rubbed her neck. ".....arent you gonna say anything for Dante or whatever his name is?", she asked Eric.

Eric paused in what he was doing and looked at Diana. "Am i suppose to say something for the man i just crippled and threw to his death?", he asked.

"Well, something....anything for the guy?", Diana replied, still rubbing the bruises on her neck. "Atleast to show some respect for the dead".

"Well i'm cutting the f@cking ropes that he forgot to untie", Eric grunted as he cut the ropes and started untying Lisa.

"A short prayer would be good though", Diana suggested.

Eric glanced at Diana with a resigning sigh and then straightened up. He bowed his head with his eyes closed. "The man died, amen!", he muttered with one hand on his chest and then made the sign of the cross.

"Amen to that", Lisa chuckled as Eric continued untying her.

Eric set Lisa free and then looked at the old man who was staring at him with alot of expectations and eagerly waiting for his turn to be released. Eric ignored him and dropped the box cutter on the floor. He picked up Dante's handgun and one of the magazines lying under Lisa's chair.

Lisa asked Diana if she was alright to which Diana assured her that she was in good shape. Then both of them stared at Eric as he went over to old man, holding the gun and the full clip in his hands.

Eric slapped in the handgun magazine, cocked back the hammer and pointed the muzzle of the weapon at the old man's head.

"So....how did you know about the diamonds i got in Congo", Eric asked the man with a murderous look on face.

The old man glanced at Diana and Lisa, and stared at Eric with a confused look on his face. "I don't know what you are talking about", was his reply to the question.

"Dont f@ck with me old man!", Eric barked and put the handgun in its business mode. "You gave Nina an assignment to do in Congo, right?", he asked.

"Yes", the old man agreed with a nod.

"I was the person that carried out that task. Only Nina in your organization knew about that. But nobody, not even Nina, knew that i took diamonds from Jacques", Eric stated. "So i want you to give me some answers before i splatter your brains all over your sweet looking office", he threatened.

"I see.....", the old man nodded and looked at Eric from head to toe. "Now i know the real reason why that rebel leader was brutally killed", he smirked. "Anyway, young man, all i know is our organization was contacted by a European royal family to conduct a secret rescue mission. So i gave your mother the job because she was the only one good enough to accomplish it. She reported a successful mission....except for Jacques getting killed and his rebel group getting wiped out which wasnt suppose to happen because that wasnt part of the plan".

"Hey old timer!, i already know about that f@cking story cos you are looking at the guy who made it happen!", Eric loudly interrupted the old man. "And it doesnt answer my damn question!", he retorted.

"Well that's all i know", the old man said coolly and looked away.

"Bullsh!t!".

"Then you better be prepared to use that weapon because i cant tell you what i dont know".

"You are f@cking lying old man!, i know you had some dealings with him!".

"Some dealings with who?!".

"Dealings with that motherfucker called jacques!", Eric blurted out loud. "That's how you and your number two buddy knew about the diamonds in his possession!".

"Young man i don't even know Jacques!.....and neither do i know about his sexual affairs with mothers!", the old man angrily blurted out louder.

The old man's last words made Diana and Lisa to sneer, despite being highly concerned that the gun in Eric's hand might go off in the heated argument. But the old man was very angry. The hard look on his face and the flame in his eyes as he stared at Eric, said it all. Eric saw the expression and realized that he must have pushed the old man, his grand father, too hard.

Then the old man took a deep breath and gently exhaled to calm himself down. "I dont know about the diamonds you are talking about", he muttered quietly. "And i never cared to know even though Bernard.....". The old man paused. And then looked at Eric with furrowed brows.

Eric smirked and put the handgun in safety mode. "Even though Bernard what?", he asked as he tucked the weapon in his waist belt and picked up the box cutter.

The old man remained silent with a thoughtful gaze on his face

"Let me guess....", Eric began as he bent over and started cutting the ropes used tie the old man to the chair. "....Bernard talked about some diamonds that Nina might have stumbled upon after killing Jacques and probably tried to convince you to give the orders to go get it from her", he continued as he untied the ropes and set the old man free after unlocking the handcuffs.

The old man got up and heaved a deep sigh after he was freed from the uncomfortable position. "How did you get to know about all his plan?", he asked Eric as he straightened his suit jacket and checked for any stain on it.

"I was the one that got all the intel on Jacques that my mother gave to your organization", Eric replied and glanced at the old man from head to toe. "None of it mentioned Jacques being in possession of any rare diamond. No one knew he had it,......not even his own men".

"So for Bernard to know about the diamonds meant that he and Jacques were very close", the old man muttered thoughtfully. "Like....friends".

"Or co-conspirators", Eric added.

"Co-conspirators?", Diana asked and glanced at the old man. "Conspiring to do what?", she asked and looked at Eric.

"He wants to unseat grandpa from the throne and take over the organization", Eric replied. "What do you even think gave our 'Guy Mac-fly' the courage to come at you?", he asked and jerked his head at the broken office window; he was referring to Dante. "He literally steamrolled through your bodyguards like they were nothing. I know he is one tough dude, but he still has to have the knowledge of the security formation for him to be able to waltz into your office. And my guess is Bernard was the guy that planned the security for today's event", Eric muttered and glanced at the old man

"He is definitely right about that one", Diana agreed.

"And that's also why your boy, Bernard tried to kill my mother.....twice", Eric continued. "The second one, you already know about. The first one was suppose to be done by Jacques".

"The rescue mission", the old man muttered.

"Yep", Eric nodded and picked up Dante's cellphone. "Bernard used that mission to set her up", he continued as he inspected the device. "But there was one snag in his plan. He didnt know that i was the one going for the rescue mission. So Jacques ended up getting the wrong info on the person coming to make the deal with him.....and everything went awkward for everybody on the day of the deal". Eric handed the cellphone to Lisa.

"Awkward?", Diana chuckled and glanced at the old man who hurriedly went towards his desk and opened one of its drawers. "Awkward as in you singlehandedly annihilating a rebel faction?".

"Who is this old woman?", Eric asked Lisa quietly and gave Diana a curious stare. "And....why is she here?".

"Eric...i want you to meet Diamonds", Lisa introduced.

"Diamonds?", Eric snorted with a smirk and looked at Lisa. "What the hell is it with people and diamonds?".

"She IS the diamonds that your grandfather wanted", Lisa told him.

The smirk on Eric's face slowly faded as he turned his gaze back at Diana.

"And she is your grandmother", Lisa added. "She is Nina's real mother".

Those words made Eric to throw glances at Diana and Lisa with furrowed brows. Then he shrugged with a sigh.

"Well, i was expecting to see something else....other than a seemingly talkative old woman", Eric then said. "What are you doing?", he asked when he saw the old man taking out a cellphone from the desk drawer.

"I have to call my men to get us the hell out of here", the old man replied. "And to get that fool, Bernard".

"No", Eric objected. "Not now".

"Why?", the old man asked.

"Bernard is very smart. And he knows alot. Probably everything about you and the organization", Eric replied and took the cellphone from the old man. "He definitely knows what you gonna do or what your next move gonna be after a failed attempt on your life. So he will probably be prepared for it", he stated. "Besides, we also need to know if there are other players in this plan of his. I suggest we play along with it", Eric added.

The old man nodded with a smile. He was highly impressed with what Eric said.

"Eric......", Lisa began and showed Eric the cellphone he handed to her; Dante's cellphone. It was vibrating an incoming call.

"Just like i thought", Eric muttered as Lisa came over and handed the cellphone to him. "Calling to know if the job is done", Eric glanced at the old man and stared at the caller number.

Diana thought for a short while and said, "Give me the phone".

"What?", Eric looked at her.

"You want us to play along with the plan right?".

"Yeah..but.....".

Diana gestured at Eric to hand over the cellphone that was still vibrating. Eric glanced at the old man who shrugged his approval and then handed the cellphone to her.

Diana closed her eyes for a few seconds.

Muttering, "This is going to be easy", she immediately went over to the desk and placed the cellphone on the table. Then she glanced around the table and grabbed the box of tissue near the office intercom.

Eric and Lisa stared at Diana curiously as she snatched a few plys from the tissue box. And got flabbergasted with their mouth open when she quickly folded the tissue and stuffed it in her mouth.

Then Diana put the cellphone on speaker mode and pressed the answer button.

"Been waiting for your call".

Lisa gasped when Diana perfectly mimicked Dante's voice.

"Anyway it's done.....the old man is dead. I killed the other guy earlier, it took alot of work but he is no longer a problem to you now", Diana continued in the fake voice. "So let's round up this business cos i have other place to go".

"Good....very good", the voice boomed out from the speakers of the device on the table. "The rest of the payment will be wired into your account immediately. It's nice doing business with you Mr Dante, take care".

The phone call ended before Diana could say any other thing.

The old man sighed and rested both palms on the table with his head bowed. "Do we have to play along with this plan?", he asked, still bowing his head. "Because i can still make him tell us everything we want to know", he muttered with alot of anger in his voice.

"So what's the next plan?", Diana asked Eric.

Eric glanced around the office that was partly trashed, and at the powerbike that he had used to do the damage, lying on the floor. Then he reached for Dante's cellphone that suddenly vibrated an alert for a new message. A bank alert.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by kejibabe(f): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
yea , that's it. The greatest fear eliminated. but there are some questions unanswered. who is behind the mission? mr Bernard? what other important assignment does he have to carry out?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thanks for the comments smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Orlolahdey(f): 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
Oh my God! I so much love dis update.. next plss
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by orijintv(m): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nigga I Wasnt Bluffin wen i said u and Oyinprince was the Best Thing that eva Happend To Nairaland Literature(Action) Section
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by kejibabe(f): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
hi everyone, ironkurtain said i should inform u all that he was banned .

na who dey ban person when the heat is on
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by bummybummy(f): 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
wat happened nw Mr. Moderator? Y did u banned Ironkurtain wen we ar enjoyn him? Plzzzzzzz unbanned him oo
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Rex1(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
kie!!! C action film wey don seize my voice in other words, I dey mode SPEECHLESS........
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
kejibabe:
hi everyone, ironkurtain said i should inform u all that he was banned .

na who dey ban person when the heat is on
dominique pls coman rescue Ironkurtain oo,
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
I'm like 'Oh my GAWD!' see action film
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by dimssy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
This is legendarily legendary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (42) (Reply)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.