Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] (241901 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Updates coming up on sunday evening

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
ironkurtain:

Arghhhhh.. Alright but please don't dissapoint
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ojusco(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
ironkurtain:
looking forward to it!!!
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2016
"Guys......i think we have a problem", Chris said as alerts flashed on the screen of his laptop.

He worked his fingers on the keyboard and monitored the windows that popped up on the screen as he did so. Then he reclined and sighed.

"It's like you guys stirred up a bee hive. The city's entire police force are on the move", Chris said nervously. "They even have helicopters and SWAT teams with them".

"That's a f@cking problem", Alex voice agreed. "And the car is shot up and ridden with bullet holes. The cops gonna be asking questions if they set their eyes on it",

"This is strange", Chris muttered and took a closer look at one of the windows. "Four police squad cars just stopped at the third Eastern river bridge while the rest are heading towards Route 82", he said and monitored the window that showed all the street CCTV footages of the area. "They seem to be setting up a roadblock. Why would they be doing that in the bridge that is miles away from Route 82?".

"Any idea why they are in that bridge?", Nina's voice asked.

"I have no idea but i will keep an eye on them".

"Anything else?".

"Yeah.....there is something odd about Lucas' SUV", Chris muttered quietly as he watched the signal showing the car position of the car and it seemingly erratic movement. Then he worked on the keyboard and used the street CCTV the car passed to capture the front of the vehicle. "Guys.....", Chris began as he studied the recordings, frame by frame. "Did any of you happen to kill Lucas?", he asked.

"Nope.....Gus would also be dead if we killed Lucas", Alex voice replied. "Why?", he asked.

"Gus is doing the driving and he is the only occupant in car", Chris said. "And he looks quite desperate. What happened to the rest?", he asked.

"The fate of all greedy bastards is what happened to them", Nina's voice replied. "Gus must have survived whatever standoff they might have had because he was quicker and a very ruthless bastard who wouldn't hesitate to act".

"So you are saying that Gus killed Lucas?", Alex asked with a baffled voice. "Anyway, he just made our job easier.....now we have only one person to deal with", he continued.

"But you guys still have to deal with the cops that are swarming all over the place", Chris said with some concern. "And i'm sure that the people who witnessed the showdown are providing them with alot of good informations".

Suzanne thought for a short while as she drove the car. "We have to get rid of this car", she then said and looked at Alex.

"Good....", Alex nodded. "And then what?, flag down a taxi?", he asked with a chuckle.

"No....we jack one", Suzanne replied.

"We what?".

"Chris can you tell us where we can find the nearest taxi", Suzanne ignored the question and said to Chris.

After a few seconds of silence, Chris said, "There is a taxi approaching from the street ahead of you guys. The one on the left".

Suzanne immediately made a wild turn when the approached the street, causing other cars to screech to halt and swung the car into the road. She brought the car to a screeching halt infront of the first taxi that was approaching them and immediately jumped out of the car. Pulling out her handguns, she rushed to the side of the cab as the taxi driver blared the horn and protested out loud.

"Sir i need this car", she said to the man who involuntarily raised his hands on seeing the Llamas.

Alex also got out of the car to assist in the "jacking". But when he saw the driver, he paused with a furrowed eyebrow.

"John?", Alex began when he recognized the face of the man behind the wheel.

"Hey Alex!", the taxi driver began excitedly and then cautiously looked at the handguns. "How are you doing bro", he asked with his eyes still staring at their muzzles pointing in his direction.

Alex placed his hand on Suzanne's shoulder and told her to lower the weapons. Suzanne reluctantly did so. Then the man immediately alighted from the car and gave Alex a hug, saying, "My good friend!, we meet again!".

"Yeah good to see you too pal", Alex said and immediately broke away from the hug. "Are you now a taxi driver?".

"Yeah...i decided to.....".

"Anyway, we need to use your taxi", Alex interrupted John and motioned at Suzanne who dashed towards the trunk of the Range Rover.

"What the hell is going on?", John asked and then looked at Suzanne as she opened the trunk of the battered SUV. "And why is your girlfriend running around with guns?", he asked again with some concern.

"No time to explain bro.....", Alex said and gestured at him to open the trunk of the taxi. "We have a very urgent business to settle....and she is my sister, not my girlfriend", Alex continued and hurriedly went over to the SUV to help Suzanne pack up the guns and ammos in its trunk.

"Business?", John's face lit up when he heard the word. He immediately entered the car and reached for the car trunk button. "This is also a business car my friend, just tell me where we are heading to", he continued and took the black duffle bag Suzanne was carrying while she put the case containing the Barret M107 sniper rifle in the trunk of the cab and slammed the lid shut.

Alex tossed the SKS at Suzanne and dropped the Ak-47 in the front passenger seat. John stole a quick wide eyed glance at the assault rifles and immediately understood the kind of business Alex was talking about. Then he quickly slided into the driver seat when he noticed a few bystanders watching what was going on and told the rest to hurry up.

Suzanne grabbed Alex's arm as he was about to enter the car. "Is he a friend of yours?.......can we trust him?", she asked quietly.

"Well, he is just an acquaintance who f@cked a mutual enemy in the ass while i watched", Alex replied.

"Good...i think we can trust him", Suzanne muttered and slided into the back seat while Alex dropped his weight in the front seat.

"So where are we going?", John asked.

"We are going after someone. I will be giving you the direction and i want you to drive as fast as you can without attracting the attention of the cops", Alex replied and fastened his seatbelt. Then he put a finger on his Bluetooth. "Chris can you slow Lucas' car down while we are going after him?", he asked Chris.

Chris started working his fingers on the keyboard, muttering, "Let me see...". Within seconds, he hacked into the city's traffic grid.

"I can slow him down with the traffic lights but it's not guaranteed to do the job because they might decides to run the redlights", Chris said to Alex. "Perhaps i can build up a traffic jam in the streets, but it's just a matter of time before the officials notice that something is wrong", he added.

"Just do what you gotta do and keep us informed on the cops movements cos we are riding with alot of artillery without a permit", Alex voice said.

"Alright".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by hardehbayor112(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2016
More, Please qive us more sir....
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2016
"Man,......i thought you guys were coming here to see this interesting scene", the voice boomed out of the car speakers.

"We are on our way to make a very important pick up somewhere else", Zack said. "We will be there soon".

"So Felix, can you describe the scene and brief us on your findings about what happened on that highway?", Allen asked.

"Like i said, we have an interesting scene here", Felix voiced out. "It's like our psycho killer pal and a couple of his Terminator friends hit Route 82 and turned it into a highway to hell with about two miles of road littered with bullet casings. I'm talking about high calibre rounds from automatic weapons. We have dead bodies in a burnt van, two crashed SUVs each with bodies riddled with bullets. The boys in uniform also picked up a severed human head on their way to the carnage; the head of a well known violent enforcer by the name Bones".

Zack eyes widened when he heard the name.

"Maybe the guy and his friends decided that it would be cool to take Bones' head and travel more than two miles away from his body...and drop it on the highway after they must have had their fun with it.....or maybe accidentally", Felix voice jokingly continued

"Anyone else....innocent bystanders or witnesses injured or killed?", Allen sighed, his facial expression showing that Felix joke was quite tasteless to him

"Nope.....just a few shell shocked witnesses", Felix answered.

"Anything else?".

"Yeah.....this time we have another player in the game.

Zack and Allen glanced at each other. "Another player?", Zack asked.

"Yeah....but he and his crew got taken out faster than they joined the show", Felix replied.

"So who is this player?".

"Lucas and his 'Large team' gang".

Zack looked at Allen with a raised eyebrows whispering, "I'll be damned".

"Lucas.....large team", Allen muttered. "Who are these guys?", he asked and glanced at Zack.

"They are one hell of a drug dealing gang....an extremely violent drug dealing gang", Zack replied with a thoughtful stare on his face. "Those motherfuckers used to be the city's worst nightmare. They perpetuated alot of gruesome killings and murders. Talk about taking out an entire family member....even kids", Zack paused and heaved a sigh. "The last chief of police resigned because he was too scared to take on this gang. And that guy, Lucas, is one of the scariest son of a b!tch in this city"

"Well not anymore because they blew his brains out and left his corpse lying on the road", Felix said with a chuckle. "Oh one more thing, we also found Hector's mutilated body".

Zack gasped and stared at his cellphone that was connected to a USB socket in the car dashboard. And then at Allen who stared back at him with an, "I told you", look on his face.

"When and where did you find him?", Zack demanded.

"Earlier today, near a dump site. The trash collectors called after they discovered that the 'mess of meat' they were about to pick up was a dead human being", Felix replied. "And a good look at his body will tell you that those guys didnt let him go so easy. It's like they made him go through some kind of a f@cked up medieval inquisition style of torture".

Zack sighed and ran his fingers across he low cut hair. "What kind of people are these guys?", he asked and looked at Allen as if demanding for an answer.

"I dont know man....but they seem to be doing a fine job in getting rid of these dangerous individuals and i don't mind buying them a few rounds of beer for that", the car speakers boomed out Felix voice. "I'm even beginning to hear rumours that criminal organizations are shutting down their operations. They are now getting scared cos no one knows the reason why these guys are violently taking out all these heavy criminal individuals. That alone puts fear in any man's heart".

Zack sighed and said, "Felix thanks for the info.....we will get back at you later", and ended the call.

"He is right you know", Allen muttered and looked at Zack. "These guys are doing our job for us.....and doing it quite well".

"I dont think so", Zack disagreed with a dead serious look on his face. "They might be taking out the bad guys, but they are making the city look more unsafe with all these violence and brutal killings". Then Zack rubbed his head again and reached for the police two-way radio on the dashboard. "These guys are thorough in their operation.....that's why none of their victims survived their attack", he said. "They seem to have this uncanny ability of killing these guys without leaving any evidence that will point to their direction".

"They are probably well trained professionals, unlike their victims who are just wild men running around with guns", Allen muttered.

"Yeah.....and Gus is the only person that can tell us who these crazy monsters are. And i'm a hundred percent sure they are after him right now so as to stop him from talking", Zack said and brought the mouthpiece closer to his mouth. "You have to call Gus and find out where he is now so that i can alert the squad within the vicinity to protect him".

Allen nodded and immediately reached for his cellphone.

"Hey! get the f@ck out of my way!!", Gus furiously banged his fist on the steering wheel and blared the car horn.

The male motorist in the car infront of him stuck his hand out of the window and angrily gestured at the traffic light that was still on red.

"Can't you see that sh!t is taking ages to flash the green light you bloody fool!!", Gus almost screamed. "What the f@ck is wrong with all the traffic lights and all these f@cking people?", he fumed and wiped the beads of sweat on his forehead. He was sweating profusely despite the car air conditioner being on full blast.

Alot seems to be going through Gus' head as he made several cautious glances at both sides of the car. And at the mirrors showing the activities at the rear side of the car. He just couldn't believe what was going; what had happened to him in the past few hours and how the woman he was contracted to kill, got the best of him and brought down his empire in a matter of days.

Hector....if that big fool and his bigger fool associate, Santos, had did their job well and killed that woman, all these sh!ts wouldn't be happening, Gus thought as his impatience for the unchanging traffic light kept growing. It's now all over for him. Gus knows that and also knew that he was in a very serious quagmire. The underbosses led by Vincent have probably sent their men to go find him, Nina's killers are probably closing in on him to finish the job and Lucas' friends will definitely come for him if they hear what he did to Lucas. The man.....the so called 'Invisible one', has gone radio silent on him; no phonecalls to make inquiries on the progress of the mission. He had called the man's number several times but no response. Same with Hector who once said that he will never in any circumstance, fail to answer his calls, unless he was dead. Maybe he was indeed dead.....maybe the subjects he was suppose to take out had taken him out.

A bitter smile formed in Gus' face as he thought about all these predicaments he was faced with, and trying to fathom how he ended up in that situation. This time last week he was one of the most feared man in Easthill with wealth and power. Now he is just a punk running to the cops for help.

Then a voice rasped out of the speakers of cellphone lying on front passenger seat and interrupted Gus in his thoughts. The voice of the detective he had called earlier.

"Gus!, you need to calm down!", Allen's voice advised.

"Come on you fool!!", Gus ignored the advice and blared the car horn again at the motorist infront of him.

The man in car stuck his hand out of the window again and flicked the middle finger at Gus. Gus immediately hit the wind down button of the door window. He pulled out his handgun and let off two gunshots at the backscreen and trunk of the car.

With immediate effect, the motorist throttled his vehicle on hearing the gunfire. The car careened into the traffic, causing alot of tyres to screech and some cars to crash into each other.

"Goddamit!", Allen's voice bawled out of the phone speakers. He must have heard the gunshot and crashes. "What the hell are you doing?....i told you to calm down", he said as Gus wildly drove around the car pile up and continued his journey to his destination.

"Those motherfuckers are after me", Gus said breathlessly with his eyes glancing at every cars on the road. "All the goddamn traffic lights seems to flash the stop sign whenever i approach and remain like that for eternity......i think they are doing it", he continued and glanced at the cellphone.

"Sir you have to calm down.....you only being paranoid and over suspicious", Allen said. "It's one of the things you experience after been shot at".

"I know what i'm talking about!", Gus retorted. "Those guys hacked into my damn cellphone!......only the government hack into people's cellphones in this country and they are not the government",

"Sir i understand your fears, but you have to stay calm so as not to do something that will possibly attract the attention of the so called guys that are after you", Allen voiced impatiently. "We want to ensure your safety. And for that to happen, you have to tell us your present location so that we can send some men to guard you till you arrive at the place of our meeting".

Gus made a quick glance outside of his car. "I'm in Trenton boulevard", he said.

"What type of car are you driving?......and the colour?".

"A black bulletproof Chevy utility vehicle".

"Bulletproof vehicle?, then there is no reason to panic....especially if you are riding in that vehicle", Allen noted.

"The damn car is not good enough to protect me from what those f@ckers can do!", Gus retorted. "So are you sending the squad or not?", he asked.

"I will do that sir......and please do stay calm", was the reply from Allen.

4 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by alleazardous(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2016
Thumps up Sir
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ojusco(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2016
Thumbs up @op
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by holymayor5(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
like seriously u are the best, I can't stop laughing about gus. thump up for you. waiting for more updates.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Thanks Ironkurtain, Give ME MORE!!!!
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
"Almost there.....make a right turn and you will see the car ahead of you", Chris voice said.

"Take the road on your right!", Alex said to John.

John worked the steering wheel and expertly guided the car to a narrow one way street that looked more like an alley. He smoothly avoided the trash bins and the few pedestrians as he raced the car, gunning towards the other end.

"Yeah......now you got him", Chris voice said when the taxi came out from the one way street and diverted into the major road. "Your subject is the black Chevy SUV ahead of you".

Alex and Suzanne sighted the vehicle and immediately loaded up their automatic assault rifle, keeping their arms low so as to hide the weapons from any prying eyes. John accelerated the car and overtook the three cars between them and the Chevy, moving through the traffic smoothly as he did so to avoid arousing any suspicion.

When the taxi slided closer to the SUV, Alex studied the SUV for a while and smiled weakly. He has a plan.

"Now little sister i want you to listen carefully......", Alex began and looked at Suzanne. "This is going to be a super quick operation. That motherfucker is a bulletproof ride and moving quite fast. But he forgot to close the roof hatch of the car".

Suzanne took another look at Chevy and noticed the ray of sunlight in the car through its tinted glasses. She smiled and muttered, "No cure for stupidity".

"So this is what we gonna do", Alex continued. "I'm gonna shred those wheels so as to activate the automatic brake system and bring the car to a halt. And when that happens, i want you to move as fast as you can, stick your chopper into the car through that space and make them slugs see Teflon don's body".

"You got it", Suzanne said confidently and cocked the SKS with alot of eagerness.

"John you already know what to do", Alex said to the man beside him.

"Ready to roll bro.....just give the go ahead", John replied as he maintained his steady glances at the Chevy.

"Chris when the sh!t goes down, i want you to ensure our getaway by making every traffic light we approach to flash the greenlight and.......",

Suddenly three police squad cars diverted into the main street from a different road with loud sirens that interrupted Alex. He and Suzanne immediately hid their weapons underneath the seat and glanced at each with a baffled look on their faces as the squad cars came right behind the taxi and followed.

John tightened his grip on the steering and tried to maintain his composure as he glanced at the police cars through the rearview mirror. He was visibly scared and contemplated whether to hit the gas and make a run for it or stay calm and keep driving. And being an ex-convict made matters worse. He could end up serving double his last term just for being in close proximity to a guy carrying a handgun with a single round of bullet. But the passengers in his taxi are wielding military grade shooters and the judge had promised to send him to the worst "Big house" if he ever appear in court again.

"What the f@ck is going on?", John muttered the question to Alex as he kept glancing at the police squad cars behind them.

"Chris can you explain what the hell is going on?", Suzanne asked Chris.

"I'm surprised just like you guys", Chris replied. "It's like these guys appeared from thin air.....i didnt see their movement. Maybe they had being waiting somewhere".

"They are not after you guys", Nina's voice then said.

"How do you?", Alex asked.

"If they were, by now they would be all over your asses....or engaging you guys in a wild exchange of gunfire", Nina replied.

"She is right", Suzanne agreed and glanced at the police cars behind her. "If they were after us they would have been screaming orders at us through their megaphone".

"Oh thank heavens", John heaved a deep sigh and wiped the beads of sweat on his forehead with his hairy backhand.

"So you guys should stay calm and keep following Gus", Nina continued.

Then the squad cars overtook the taxi and went towards the Chevrolet SUV Gus was driving. One came to the front of the car and the other two stayed behind it. Alex and the rest in the taxi watched with alot of confusion as the police cars patrolled the SUV as it continued its journey.

"Mom....this sh!t is getting kind of weird", Alex said to Nina.

"What's going on?", Nina demanded.

"It's like the cops are now playing bodyguards to Gus".

Hm......i see", Nina could be heard chuckling. "It's like our good friend called the police".

"Called the cops?,....for what?...for protection?......man, this sh!t is getting weirder", Alex smirked.

The third Eastern river bridge", Suzanne began and looked at Alex. "That's where he is heading to. That's why those cop cars stopped there and set up a road block", she continued.

"I think she is right", Chris agreed. "The bridge is the pick up point. And the only place you guys cant attack Gus.....or even escape if you guys did so cos all the cops got to do is block both end and you guys are done".

Alex sighed and stared at police cars as they followed Gus. He did that for a short while and sighed again as he uncomfortably moved his weight.

"We have to abort", he muttered and looked at Suzanne. "We definitely have to abort this mission".

"What do you mean?", Nina cut in.

"I don't think we can get Gus with those cops around him. Even if we do, the entire Easthill police force will be on our asses".

"No!....the mission continues!....you have to kill Gus!", Nina's voice retorted.

"But how?", Alex asked. "Have you forgotten that the entire city police force are on high alert. If we make any move, those cops over there will call the Cavalry and they will be swarming all over the place looking for us!".

"With helicopters", Chris added.

"Unless you want us to kill cops.....and i dont wanna be labeled a cop killer", Alex continued.

"Neither do i", Suzanne muttered.

"If the police get their hands on Gus, he will become untouchable", Nina said.

"How?", Alex asked.

"Gus is among the people in the federal bureau list of 'persons of interest'.....", Nina replied. "Their gang unit have being trying to bust him and his mafia for a long time. Now he is done and dusted. He knows that, and being the rat bastard that he is, he is going make a deal with the authorities and become a federal witness for them in their ongoing war against crime families", she continued.

"And he will enter the federal witness protection program", Suzanne said.

"Of course.....and the Feds will use every resources in their hands to ensure that no one gets to him", Nina continued. "So unless you guys are willing to kill federal agents so as to get to Gus, i suggest that you find a way to get him before they get a complete hold on him......and i don't want you guys to fail me", she concluded with a very strong voice.

Suzanne stared at the convoy of three police squad cars and one Chevrolet SUV with a thoughtful look on her face. Then she leaned forward.

"Tell you friend to take us to dad's office", she said quietly to Alex.

Alex stared at her like she was crazy. "For what?", he asked her.

"They are about to divert to the other road", John then said.

Alex glanced at the police cars and Chevy SUV as they were about to divert into another road with a sign that says "TO THIRD EASTERN RIVER BRIDGE" and then looked at his sister.

"I think i have a good plan on how to take out Gus", Suzanne said.

"You....THINK you have a good plan??", Alex asked her.

"Yeah and you have to trust me on this", Suzanne replied.

Being unable to come up with any other plan, Alex sighed and told John the new destination; the address of their father's office.

"You have to go there as fast as you can", Suzanne said to John as he accelerated the car while Alex stared at the Chevy drive into the road leading to the bridge. And hoping that his sister's plan works.

Zack listened attentively to the voice coming out of the police radio he was holding as he and Allen hopped out of the car.

"They are almost here", Zack said to Allen.

Allen nodded and both detectives glanced at the cars crossing the bridge. And then monitored the activities of the policemen checking the cars that approached the road-block they had set up.

"Picking up Gus in a place like this is quite a good idea", Zack smiled weakly as he ran his eyes around the bridge. "With cops on both end of the bridge, i dont think......", Zack paused to look a black sedan car that was coming their way. "Aww man....", he muttered bitterly when he recognized the plate numbers.

Allen also recognized the numbers on the plate; federal agents. He remained calm and maintained his composure as two men alighted from the vehicle after it grinded to a halt beside their own car.

"Someone must have gotten interested in our case", Zack sighed in a hands akimbo position with a look of disdain as the two big looking men in black suits. One was bald and the other has a clean low haircut. Apart from their suits, they also have one thing in common, their faces gave away no expressions.

"Good day gentlemen.......", the bald headed guy began, his face still bearing the expressionless look. "I'm special agent Tim and this is special agent Murphy", he introduced himself and his partner.

"Hello......so what can we do for you guys?", Zack asked coldly. "You and your.....partner can see very well that we are rather very busy with police work here".

Bald headed guy's partner slowly turned his head at Zack. And stared at the detective with a look that seems to say that terrible things gonna happen to him if he doesnt keep his mouth shut.

"Of course we know and that's why we are here", Agent Tim said with a superficial smile.

"Okay then......", Zack smiled. "The both of you can go ahead and assist those boys over there", he pointed at the policemen at the roadblock.

"Oh......not that police work", Agent Tim maintained the smile, but his eyes was telling Zack that he was getting really tired of his bullsh!ts. "We got an information that one of leaders of the crimes families has made a good decision to cooperate with the police. And the said individual is on his way to meet you guys here?", he asked.

"Yes", Allen nodded.

"Well, this individual happens to be on our list of individuals of interests. So we are taking over this operation", Agent Tim said in a matter-of-fact voice and started pacing away as he and his partner started surveying the activities going on in the bridge. "We will be grateful for any additional informations you might wanna share with us", he continued as he took out his cellphone and dialled a number.

Zack and Allen stared at the men in dark suits as they walked away. "I hate these guy", Zack muttered. "But how did they get to know that we are meeting Gus here?", he asked Allen.

"They are the Feds", Allen sighed. "They got eyes and ears everywhere".

4 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
Gotta go to sleep.....i had a very hectic day today and my eyelids now seems to weigh a tonne. I will try to put updates tomorrow or the next. Take care of yourselves. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by kejibabe(f): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
ok sir, thanks for the update
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by boladex1: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
I live Suzanne she can think Obama her feet and she no dey fear hope Gus no go escape and where is my man Eric make he go save his grand PA that scene go bad can wait for it.

You are genius ironkurtain you are blessed
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by orijintv(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Tnx man
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ojusco(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
ironkurtain:
Gotta go to sleep.....i had a very hectic day today and my eyelids now seems to weigh a tonne. I will try to put updates tomorrow or the next. Take care of yourselves. smiley smiley
Thanks man
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Oladim001(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ironkurtain. You are really awesome very creative. Well done. We will patiently wait till tomorrow.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by holymayor5(m): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
ironkurtain:

Well done.... I wanna sleep too, coming back 2moa to check....... u make my day, tenx boss.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by holymayor5(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
I taught u said u go update 2day, anyhow I dey ur back and am still expecting update b4 2day run out, tenx in anticipation boss.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Mutaino7(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2016
This Nigga is good...as in 3much. Op more power to your elbow
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Kingson01(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2016
am really inluv wit dis story
Plz post more update
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ahmedbanj(m): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2016
Wow wow,been a ghost reader sinx.,I must say dis is awesome.,just damn perfect! Thumbs up man.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by nastynic(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Runs out of the cenima looks around for writter laughs out loud ,disguise, kidnaps writter drops a laptop points gun to the writter and shout "start uploading "............nasty behavior 8-) Runs out of the cenima looks around for writter laughs out loud ,disguise, kidnaps writter drops a laptop points gun to the writter and shout "start uploading "............nasty behavior 8-) Runs out of the cenima looks around for writter laughs out loud ,disguise, kidnaps writter drops a laptop points gun to the writter and shout "start uploading "............nasty behavior 8-)
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ojusco(m): 8:06am On Aug 31, 2016
nastynic:
Runs out of the cenima looks around for writter laughs out loud ,disguise, kidnaps writter drops a laptop points gun to the writter and shout "start uploading "............nasty behavior 8-) Runs out of the cenima looks around for writter laughs out loud ,disguise, kidnaps writter drops a laptop points gun to the writter and shout "start uploading "............nasty behavior 8-) Runs out of the cenima looks around for writter laughs out loud ,disguise, kidnaps writter drops a laptop points gun to the writter and shout "start uploading "............nasty behavior 8-)
Take it easy
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by motion78(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
Op! Pls start uploading more updates b4 i pull the trigger of my glock 78 and Llama pistols.
No need dante clericuzio is already doing the job!
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ojusco(m): 1:08am On Sep 03, 2016
Ironkurtain were you dey? abeg try and finish this breathtaking stowie
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by kejibabe(f): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
hahahahaha.....no update up till now. chai oga ironkurtain wetin dey happen now. abeg upload ooooo
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ironkurtain were at thou
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Vidamia(m): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ojusco:
Ironkurtain were you dey? abeg try and finish this breathtaking stowie
you dey beg poster, they are like nigerian politician, i followed alot of them before but now.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Donjuan20(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Vidamia:

you dey beg poster, they are like nigerian politician, i followed alot of them before but now.......
Man if you think its easy to be a writer why don't you take your pen and start writing
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Vidamia(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Donjuan20:

Man if you think its easy to be a writer why don't you take your pen and start writing
guy have you forget the maxim that say.....Don't start what you can't finish because it's going to belittle you......And i hope you haven't abuse buhari this morning because it's not easy to be a president
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Emanuel1997: 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Vidamia:

guy have you forget the maxim that say.....Don't start what you can't finish because it's going to belittle you......And i hope you haven't abuse buhari this morning because it's not easy to be a president

Take it easy man, do you think the internet is the home of those writers they have families to take care of, jobs to do, food and shelter to provide for themselves and maybe even their families, you ve got to understand that. They also need time for themselves, or would you be the one to do their responsibilities for them. Heck NO, so you ve got to appreciate them posting, I rarely comment on a thread but when I see people trying to discourage a writer I would speak up. Writing is not easy it's like studying Advanced mathematics sometimes you would get it, sometimes you would not. Likewise writing sometimes you would be thrilled to write something down sometimes there would be what writers called writer's block.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (42) (Reply)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.