Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN (39499 Views)

Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire / Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested / Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 09, 2015
This protests is meaningless until a map of biafra is drawn. Let us see who is in and who is out. Maybe a referendum in the south east will be the first place to start.

Buhari should invite the South east governors, south east senators, south east national represtatives and south east national assembly members and discuss a referendum with them.

The pro and anti biafrans should be allowed to campaign freely. INEC should then conduct the referendum.

This will reduce the current violence and PMB should tell them it's a once in a lifetime vote. The next one will happen in 2115.

It may be a case that pro -biafrans may only have 20% of the vote. After the referendum anybody agitating biafara can then be arrested for disturbing public peace.

If the south east votes to have biafra they should be allowed to have their biafra by 2020.

After the south east, the south south should be allowed to vote to either join biafra or nigeria. And then let us see who is left in Nigeria or maybe there will be no Nigeria after that who knows cool

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by magzey: 11:48am On Nov 09, 2015
CHEI!!! CHINEKE NNA.OLL DIZ OUR HULLABALU NO GO DE HAPPEN, IF GOODLUCK WIN THE ELEKSION .COS DEM TELL US SAY IF WE VOTED FOR HIM BIAFRA WILL BE APPROVED FOR US.
CHE! CHEI !! GEJ EZIGBO MMADU.OUR OWN DON FINISHED BUT WE NO GO WAIT 2019 LAI LAI.MBANU!!!!

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nwaaba1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
the have shut down Aba already menh this getting serious.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by nikkiking(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
bakila:

Are you not affected by the Boko Haram menace? You must be living in Sambisa if you are not.
Lol.

Na ma crib be that na.

U care to join .
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Mufasa1805(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
salisy:
Good!!! This is a welcome development, intensify your crusade and struggle, we want you out of our Nigeria asap.
Advice: be peaceful in your hustles

Baba Buhari grant them Biafra, we are tired of their rants and cries

Many are mad but few are roaming! Receive sense in jesus name..

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nwaaba1:
the have shut down Aba already menh this getting serious.

What is serious about a local riot/protest?

Let them shut the whole state down. When they become hungry they will recieve sense.

Their governors queue every month to get allocation from the Nigerian state. Their reps in the national assembly wait for each sitting to get their own allowance. Meanwhile the jobless lots are protesting to have biafra. Ask anyone of these protesters how a state is run and you will get a loud silence.

The problem is if they get biafra these local organisers will also be contending for leadership position.

South Sudan is a classic example of local insanity
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by bakila: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
nikkiking:
Lol.

Na ma crib be that na.

U care to join .
Please send you phone number so that I will pass it to government. You needed to be tamed, you sacked the animals in Sambisa to replace them.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by totorimi: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
t2luv1:

I wonder where the capital of the Biafria nation will be. You guys cant work with anybody just look at your name. IBO. I Before Others. That right there should be an indication to your mindsets. By the way does your SS include EDO? since you share the same religion, or its only include the oil producing areas. Greed is all people care about screw that talk of togetherness.

I dont have anything to tell you but the recent treatment GEJ got in the hands of the Fulani's should tell you where is safer to pitch you tent. EDO doesnt belong to Biafra it belongs to the West. We cant not abandon our Ibo speaking brothers in wilderness in Delta Asaba, Rivers Obigbo and anywhere the Ibo language is spoken. We will take them along so they are not victimized and persecuted.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yinkash100:
sorry o. Country no get right to deport people wey no be their citizen abi. One way thinkers

Be wise for once.

If Yoruba has a nation n ur the president, will u Chase away a group of people numbering over 7 million who pay u hundreds of billions per year on taxes n import duty

Abeg no make me insult u.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
teamchocolate:
First of all IlekeHD is a woman.. if u had done your research, u really should know that plus she stays abroad!!

You really need to do ur research before u come and spew trash online...

Lmfao. Ur a very stupidd fellow. So that ileke is a gal n stays abroad means Yoruba people travel

We igbos have lived among u wella, we know u like d back of our hands. Den glue una for Yoruba land with super glue
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
Awoofawo:

Do that and let see how you will cross the river Niger to Biafra! Talk is cheap!

Don't real pray for war, but just know that you are totally surrounded by Yoruba in South-West and in war all is fair!

We are not afraid of a waste people. U can only rant on newspapers. U, Opolo eyes, fani kayode n ambode will keep shouting on saharareporters as we burn our investments n leave.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
Horlufemi:

aren't you done with revenge insults we are tired. GEJ was confirmed clueless. I quote "Ask any average man in Lagos, they know that power is one place then know the government is trying" - GEJ. where we had none. How can he be more clueless. I like him though but he isn't fit to lead. No emotional attachment. He's not fit to rule. I'm happy he is enjoying his life right now.

GEJ got over 600,000 votes in d no man's land. Shows Nigerians still considered him a better leader than d dullardinh0
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:

Id suggest you don't show your ignorance offline. No one travels to the east but Fulani herdsmen and involuntary corpers.

You sound quite untraveled.

A Yoruba man can never compete with an igbo man wen it comes to travelling.

U know nothing about Nigeria. Fulani herdsmen travel to SE because the other major tribe called Yoruba r sissies n always glue to s waste.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by martinosi: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
salisy:
Good!!! This is a welcome development, intensify your crusade and struggle, we want you out of our Nigeria asap.
Advice: be peaceful in your hustles

Baba Buhari grant them Biafra, we are tired of their rants and cries

Stop talking sh*** this BS is not good..those Biafra Supporters in the South East
should stop this BS...this is how unnecessary civil unrest starts....This is
Bull sh** Cause and has no grounds in Nigeria today that these Biafra Group are pushing
This is how the BS in the North-East Started.....
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Awoofawo(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
chuna1985:

We are not afraid of a waste people. U can only rant on newspapers. U, Opolo eyes, fani kayode n ambode will keep shouting on saharareporters as we burn our investments n leave.
May war never come but if all come down to that level! You will regret this bragging you made here!

There a saying those that seems coward and quiet are oftentime, the most dangerous folks!

Still then have a nice days and stay in South-West...
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Awoofawo:

May war never come but if all come down to that level! You will regret this bragging you made here!

There a saying those that seems coward and quiet are oftentime, the most dangerous folks!

Still then have a nice days and stay in South-West...

We have lived alongside the Yoruba people for over 120 years, we know they are not dangerous n we know they are not quiet, they are very loud mouthed.

They make d loudest noise.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by martinosi: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
This is where the government fùcked up big time
Its easier to ignore the guy. Why arrest him, he wants to talk let him talk all he wants
now you have made him some hero

Good Point.....They need to kill this Biafra Talk Quick...
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by IlekeHD: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
chuna1985:

A Yoruba man can never compete with an igbo man wen it comes to travelling.

U know nothing about Nigeria. Fulani herdsmen travel to SE because the other major tribe called Yoruba r sissies n always glue to s waste.

Keep telling yourself that. The same unproven repetitive statistics.

Yorubas travel more.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by IlekeHD: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
chuna1985:

Lmfao. Ur a very stupidd fellow. So that ileke is a gal n stays abroad means Yoruba people travel

We igbos have lived among u wella, we know u like d back of our hands. Den glue una for Yoruba land with super glue
Once again, I'll ask you to do your research.

No matter where you travel in this world, you'll find a Yoruba person, group, association, cultural centers etc. Yoruba day is celebrated around the world.

Untraveled Igbo tout. Just don't display your ignorance offline.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by guyXander(m): 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Lol! Actually you are the ones that will suffer. Ur leave will give us more job oppotunities.

@topic

Let them shut down the whole of the SE i dont care but let no one try any nonsense here in the north
What job?
We create jobs.
What's stopping you from creating the job now.
I dey laff.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by NaijaHulk: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
macfarland:
The government of Buhari is really a bad one. In d last election campaigns, GEJ spoke in Lagos about three things this last presidential election was about. One of them was a choice between going back to d old sorry days of military autocracy and a future filled with great possibilities. For just hating GEJ from a minority, the Yorubas joined Hausa Fulani people to enthrone a bigot like Buhari in power. What u are seeing today is just part of the result of having such a man there.... From Biafra things to all these agitation here and there. Tribunal upturn elections to favour Buhari and all worth not. But a day of reckoning must certainly come. Buhari keep implanting ur Muslim and Northern brothers in power as it was d case during d military. The southeast must remain ur conquered people... South South ur downtrodden but be sure it won't last forever.

I will struggle to restrain myself and just correct you on facts and then offer my opinion. NB- Just 1 & 2 are facts; the rest is my opinion.

1. No tribunal brought Buhari into power in 2015. He won the election fair and square. With votes from mainly the North and Southwest (YES we voted for him massively). That's called politics. Note that Jonathan did not even contest the results and handed over power honorably and I still commend him for that.
2. The current cabinet Buhari will install this week has representation from all the states and regions of Nigeria as recommended by the constitution. The people of Nigeria and ("Biafra"wink need to be patient and give them a chance to work.

3. The fact that majority of the SE states and citizens made a political miscalculation and voted GEJ when his government glaringly did not perform is not anyone's fault. Despite the mistake, The APC govt is going to work to better the whole of Nigeria and not just states that supported the president with votes.
4.a FYI, I live in Lagos voted GEJ in the 2011 election cycle believing he would better the average Nigerian's lot but he didn't so I have to take my support elsewhere. (Note that GEJ won that 2011 election fair and square as well with a mandate from the people but he failed to live up to expectations hence his booting out).
4.b Compare that with 16 years of gradual development by Tinubu and Fashowlie; They did runz yes we know but they DID develop the state massively to the extent that the traffic from everyone that has migrated to Lagos in search of greener pastures (me included) no gree us rest again. They gave contracts to their cronies and supporters but they made sure structures were put in place and that things DO work. Pre- 1999 I can mention a few things that never ever worked but DO work now. Waste management works, the state tax system works, street lights work, health and emergency services work to some extent, street sanitation and roads maintenance work to some extent even though we are not there yet, but the idea here is continuous improvement especially if you realize the whole of Nigeria is like a 100 years behind other civilized economies
4.c If this Biafra clamor had come during OBJ, Yaradua or Goodluck interim or Goodluck 1st term then I would have understood that maybe it was genuine but coming at a time when someone from the SE/SS area is just out of power reeks of blackmail (to the APC which the SE/SS did not back/support) and insincerity in my humble opinion.
5. No one can down tread anyone if you don't let them do so; You need to hold your own leaders accountable to develop your part of the country like everyone else is doing now. Period. If you have been to Angola and Liberia before and see what an armed conflict (especially a prolonged one which is the likely case if Nigeria breaks) causes, you will understand my very peaceful disposition. If things don't get better after 4 years of this APC govt, then lets have this Biafra conversation again. But for now all I see is political blackmail and distraction of the present government from working.

I can continue on and on but I will rest my case for now.

Regards and One love

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:

Once again, I'll ask you to do your research.

No matter where you travel in this world, you'll find a Yoruba person, group, association, cultural centers etc. Yoruba day is celebrated around the world.

Untraveled Igbo tout. Just don't display your ignorance offline.

Across the whole of nigeria where we all live, Yoruba people are NEVER seen anywhere.

Mention one place in SE, SS or the entire north where the Yoruba people live

Come to Yoruba land as we speak, there are over 25 localities fully occupied n dominated by the igbos. Occupied to the extent that igbo language is spoken there. Move to north too, same case, Igbos live in more than 50 sabo ngeris n igbo language isnspoken there.

The s wasters never travel, except for their slaves in the Americas. They live their whole lives in s waste.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:

Keep telling yourself that. The same unproven repetitive statistics.

Yorubas travel more.

I have never seen a place in Hausa land or igbo land where s wasters reside.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by IlekeHD: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
chuna1985:

I have never seen a place in Hausa land or igbo land where s wasters reside.

No one goes to the east, even Igbos are getting out of the east.

When you travel o the North, you'll see them. Ignorance is not bliss.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by IlekeHD: 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
chuna1985:

Across the whole of nigeria where we all live, Yoruba people are NEVER seen anywhere.

Mention one place in SE, SS or the entire north where the Yoruba people live

Come to Yoruba land as we speak, there are over 25 localities fully occupied n dominated by the igbos. Occupied to the extent that igbo language is spoken there. Move to north too, same case, Igbos live in more than 50 sabo ngeris n igbo language isnspoken there.

The s wasters never travel, except for their slaves in the Americas. They live their whole lives in s waste.

First you mention that Yorubas don't travel.......False.

Where do Yorubas travel?.......Anywhere but the east. If Igbos themselves are running from igboland, why should Yoruba travel there?

List all these dominated localities ...... Igbos can lie.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
belabela:
This protests is meaningless until a map of biafra is drawn. Let us see who is in and who is out. Maybe a referendum in the south east will be the first place to start.

Buhari should invite the South east governors, south east senators, south east national represtatives and south east national assembly members and discuss a referendum with them.

The pro and anti biafrans should be allowed to campaign freely. INEC should then conduct the referendum.

This will reduce the current violence and PMB should tell them it's a once in a lifetime vote. The next one will happen in 2115.

It may be a case that pro -biafrans may only have 20% of the vote. After the referendum anybody agitating biafara can then be arrested for disturbing public peace.

If the south east votes to have biafra they should be allowed to have their biafra by 2020.

After the south east, the south south should be allowed to vote to either join biafra or nigeria. And then let us see who is left in Nigeria or maybe there will be no Nigeria after that who knows cool

Let me bust ur bubble once and for all.

Wen a referendum comes, biafra will get a 96% resounding YES.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
belabela:

What is serious about a local riot/protest?

Let them shut the whole state down. When they become hungry they will recieve sense.

Their governors queue every month to get allocation from the Nigerian state. Their reps in the national assembly wait for each sitting to get their own allowance. Meanwhile the jobless lots are protesting to have biafra. Ask anyone of these protesters how a state is run and you will get a loud silence.

The problem is if they get biafra these local organisers will also be contending for leadership position.

South Sudan is a classic example of local insanity

South Sudan is NOTHING like biafra. Except maybe Yoruba oduduwa may turn out like that because of lack of unity.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by abduljabbar4(m): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
guyXander:

What job?
We create jobs.
What's stopping you from creating the job now.
I dey laff.

Such as smuggling, child factory, etc?
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
chuna1985:

South Sudan is NOTHING like biafra. Except maybe Yoruba oduduwa may turn out like that because of lack of unity.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if that floats your boat
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
chuna1985:

Let me bust ur bubble once and for all.

Wen a referendum comes, biafra will get a 96% resounding YES.

Good wait till then if it ever happens

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by abduljabbar4(m): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
fr3do:

Aaboki, the whole delta state won't join biafra, only the Igbo speaking areas.

Inyamuri land grabber, you will take those igbos in those areas to ur country and not include Delta peopled land into your area

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers / The Rise And Fall Of Akinwunmi Ambode. By Kayode Ogundamisi / N7bn Gone As VP’s New Residence Is Abandoned - TheNation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.