Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN (39539 Views)

Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire / Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested / Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:

First you mention that Yorubas don't travel.......False.

Where do Yorubas travel?.......Anywhere but the east. If Igbos themselves are running from igboland, why should Yoruba travel there?

List all these dominated localities ...... Igbos can lie.

Yoruba people never travel. Since u n ur lots claims that SE is kwashiokor zone, why has yoruba refused to travel to SS n NORTH grin

Kirikiri, Satellite Town, Ojo, Ajegunle, very huge chunks of Surulere, Isolo, D whole Alaba area + Iyanoba to igondu axis, plus many many more n dis is only in lagos

They are countless. Ask urself, Igbos in pdp has started winning federal reps n state national assembly seats in lagos....

U can keep foooooling urself if it allows u sleep well at night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by IlekeHD: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
chuna1985:

Yoruba people never travel. Since u n ur lots claims that SE is kwashiokor zone, why has yoruba refused to travel to SS n NORTH grin

Kirikiri, Satellite Town, Ojo, Ajegunle, very huge chunks of Surulere, Isolo, D whole Alaba area + Iyanoba to igondu axis, plus many many more n dis is only in lagos

They are countless. Ask urself, Igbos in pdp has started winning federal reps n state national assembly seats in lagos....

Ibcan keep foooooling urself if it allows u sleep well at night.

When an Igbo man claims Yoruba never travels, he's usually untraveled himself.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:

When an Igbo man claims Yoruba never travels, he's usually untraveled himself.

Lmao.

Let's close d chapter.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by IlekeHD: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
chuna1985:

Lmao.

Let's close d chapter.

Go and travel son. It's too depressing to be so ignorant like that. Get out of the east.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:

Go and travel son. It's too depressing to be so ignorant like that. Get out of the east.

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by guyXander(m): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Such as smuggling, child factory, etc?
At least we do something to make money.
You guys are beggars and rapists.
Leprosy and ugliness is synonymous to U guys.
Come I go finish you with mouth oh.
You don't even have yabbing points.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by abduljabbar4(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
guyXander:

At leaset you do something to get money? Lol! No wonder most igbo people die either by hanging or in jail. Go and make ur research Fulani girls are the most beautiful women in Niger. Other than prostitution and child factory labour, your women dont do anything. Ugly Igbos.

You thing you know how to yab? I will teach you a lesson that made oremussanctos to quit nairaland
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by abduljabbar4(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
guyXander:

At least you do something to get money? Lol! No wonder most igbo people die either by hanging or in jail. Go and make ur research Fulani girls are the most beautiful women in Nigeria. Other than prostitution and child factory labour, your women dont do anything. Ugly Igbos.

You thing you know how to yab? I will teach you a lesson that made oremussanctos to quit nairaland
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by fr3do(m): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Inyamuri land grabber, you will take those igbos in those areas to ur country and not include Delta peopled land into your area

Ewu awusa
Land occupied by Aniomas is native to Anioma, whether that land is called delta or not.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by abduljabbar4(m): 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
fr3do:

Ewu awusa
Land occupied by Aniomas is native to Anioma, whether that land is called delta or not.

Oya fight and take it away na. Only the 5 igbo dominated states will be biafra. Not an inch of non SE state will be part of biafra. Get that into your head
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by guyXander(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:

At least you do something to get money? Lol! No wonder most igbo people die either by hanging or in jail. Go and make ur research Fulani girls are the most beautiful women in Nigeria. Other than prostitution and child factory labour, your women dont do anything. Ugly Igbos.

Then I guess you've met your match then.
Guess what, you guy are still beggars and uneducated rapists. Fulani going everywhere and begging. The men going everywhere and raping.
So y don't you rape your so called fine girls.
Ndi ara Hausa
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by guyXander(m): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:

But why una dy beg sef?
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by abduljabbar4(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
guyXander:

Then I guess you've met your match then.
Guess what, you guy are still beggars and uneducated rapists. Fulani going everywhere and begging. The men going everywhere and raping.
So y don't you rape your so called fine girls.
Ndi ara Hausa

Fool just go and check nairaland front page. One of ur pastors rraped a 13 year old girl. We see this kind of news on a daily basis. Its either ur pastors are rraping young girls or animals such as goats and dogs. Begging is better than trafficking cocaine and getting shot live on TV
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by abduljabbar4(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
guyXander:

But why una dy beg sef?

Cos its better than getting shot in the name of looking for wealth
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by eazydon(m): 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
I tire o
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by MegaMan1987: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abia Stata (ABA especially) is a fucking mess because of an IGBO GOVERNOR called Orji Uzor Kalu that absolutely robbed the place blind for years. Igbos have the nerve to blame Nigeria for Aba's misfortune? Are they mad? Kalu single handedly destroyed that state.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by salisy: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
martinosi:

Stop talking sh*** this BS is not good..those Biafra Supporters in the South East
should stop this BS...this is how unnecessary civil unrest starts....This is
Bull sh** Cause and has no grounds in Nigeria today that these Biafra Group are pushing
This is how the BS in the North-East Started.....
Seriously we need them out Nigeria
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Deepfreezer(m): 4:46am On Nov 10, 2015
belabela:

What is serious about a local riot/protest?

Let them shut the whole state down. When they become hungry they will recieve sense.

Their governors queue every month to get allocation from the Nigerian state. Their reps in the national assembly wait for each sitting to get their own allowance. Meanwhile the jobless lots are protesting to have biafra. Ask anyone of these protesters how a state is run and you will get a loud silence.

The problem is if they get biafra these local organisers will also be contending for leadership position.

South Sudan is a classic example of local insanity
you are a fool of the highest order, and you think the south East don't have well educated sons and daughter to take on mantle of leadership. even the guy Nigeria is detaining can school all of PMB children put together. read his profile.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2015
Deepfreezer:
you are a fool of the highest order, and you think the south East don't have well educated sons and daughter to take on mantle of leadership. even the guy Nigeria is detaining can school all of PMB children put together. read his profile.

Ignoring your lack of manners. You are not a leader because you have studied a subject at university. Everyone has a chance to become thr president of Nigeria. If the southeast has not attain that feat then wisdom dictates restrategising. However constituting nuisance to the rest of the country is a sure way not to ever be trusted with Nigerian leadership.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by jonot: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
samsilo:
At the moment I feel very sad for Nigeria in general and Ibos in particular . Rather than join hands and achieve the potentials of this country with immense human and materiel resources , some people are busy displaying massive amounts of hate and prejudiced behavior towards each other .
I thought initially the spats between the 'Yeebos " , 'Yolobas' , ' name checkers' etc was funny . unfortunately it is quickly descending into something that is causing me to think seriously of the exit of my close family when a Syria situation starts in that country.
From my experience while growing up in Calabar and Uyo (my parents come from both states ) I have to advice my Ibo brothers that it would take all adults in those 2 states who lived through the Civil war to either die out , become senile or become deaf before their descendants would join in something called Biafra .
You always speak of the war crimes at Asaba , go to Eket and Oron areas and ask them what the Biafran army did there before running away .
Go and ask what the Biafran army did to people before retreating where rather than accept that they were outgunned , they killed people for causing their defeat as 'Saboteurs'.
Ask people in those areas to tell you about how boastful and deceitful the Biafran propaganda machine ( convincing people with sticks and mactetes to go against the Nigerian Army in Enugu sector of the war was before you waste your youth and future generations .

Conflict brings no good .
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by jonot: 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
shagaman:
How I wish Half of the protesters know the history of what they are fighting for

[b] On the 10th January 1970, Lt. Col. Ojukwu, the self proclaimed Head of State of Biafra, on realizing the total chaotic and hopelessness of the situation, handed over to the Commander Biafran Army Maj. Gen. Phillip Effiong, the administration of Biafra and flew out of the enclave with his immediate family members in search of peace. Maj. Gen. Effiong consulted with the Biafra Strategic Committee on the situation and they decided that enough was enough and that the only honorable way out was to surrender. In his surrender announcement to the people of Biafra on Radio Biafra, part of Maj. Gen. Effiong address said:

Fellow Countrymen,

As you know I was asked to be the officer administering the government of this republIc on the 10th of January, 1970. Since then I know some of you have been waiting to hear a statement from me. Throughout history, injured people have had to result to arms in their self defense where peaceful negotiation have failed. We are no exception. We took up arms because of the sense of insecurity generated in our people by the events of 1966. We have fought in defense of that cause. I am now convinced that a stop must be put to the bloodshed which is going on as a result of the war. I am also convinced that the suffering of our people must be brought to an end. Our people are now disillusioned and those elements of the old regime who have made negotiations and reconciliation impossible have voluntarily removed themselves from our midst. I have, therefore, instructed an orderly disengagement of troops.

I urge on Gen. Gowon, in the name of humanity, to order his troops to pause while an armistice is negotiated in order to avoid the mass suffering caused by the movement of population. We have always believed that our differences with Nigeria should be settled by peaceful negotiation. A delegation of our people is therefore ready to meet representatives of Nigerian Government anywhere to negotiate a peace settlement on the basis of OAU resolution.

Part of Maj. Gen. Yakubu Gowon, the Head of the Federal Government's speech to accept formally the declared surrender and the end of the civil war read:

Citizens of Nigeria,

It is with a heart full of gratitude to God that I announce to you that today marks the formal end of the civil war. This afternoon at the Doddan Barracks, Lt. Col. Phillip Effiong, Lt. Col. David Ogunewe, Lt. Col. Patrick Anwunah, Lt. Col. Patrick Amadi and commissioner Police, Chief Patrick Okeke formally proclaimed the end of the attempt at secession and accepted the authority of the Federal Military Government of Nigeria. They also formally accepted the present political and administrative structure of the country. This ends thirty months of a grim struggle. Thirty months of sacrifice and national agony.[/b]
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by jonot: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
jkross:
For the record...Am proudly Igbo from Owerri West LGA. In Imo state..Though I would love to see a prosperous igbo nation..a prosperous Nigeria but then..I totally disagree with disintegration as the mean to prosperity..For my Igbo brothers calling for freedom..ok you are allowed to go then what next?
IKEMBA had a plan/vision all he wanted was for each region to be able to control its resources and develop at its own pace...Nothing more
It is there in the Aburi Accord
I have come to realise that many of our youths don't have a clear understanding of what is at stake they simply enjoy the buzz about "Biafra" if they were properly educated on the subject matter rather than being brainwashed by some radio propaganda they would better understand that pushing Fiscal federalism,state autonomy and resource control would have been a more noble course rather than beating the drums of war..
For those that will call me coward..am just 30 but as a student of history(written and oral) I was made to understand that many of the set backs of the igbo nation was as a result of the war and trust me should war come again it won't be fought in lagos..Abuja or Kano..
For me when I hear biafra it reminds me of who I am and where I am from and it inspires me to work harder and never give up....BIAFRA should be a call to unite the Igbo nation,a call for a brother to recognise his brother and join hands to achieve success anywhere they find themselves and not to incite violence..
Finally I remember a song carpenter,brick layer uwa wu ndoli ndoli kama .m'ga awu m'esoro ibem n"adoli je

#long live the Igbo race ..Long live Nigeria
Igbo onye ahala nwanne ya O!
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by martinosi: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
salisy:
Seriously we need them out Nigeria

What we need is for Nigeria to Deport Nnamdi Kanu this so called Biafran leader and for him
not to enter Nigeria Again...

He is Based in the UK..he is Full of Sh***...he is misleading young ibo youth and men
in the South East...they are protesting over a man they dont even know..a man that is being
paid to do what he is doing by outside forces...

Nnamdi Kanu is not a friend of Igbos and Nigerians in general, he is a Patsy, an agent
a tool...

I am Igbo and i calling it how i see it clearly...Nnamdi Kanu is pure BS! and Full of Sh***

Nigeria Government needs to deport this fool from Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by martinosi: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
chuna1985:

We have lived alongside the Yoruba people for over 120 years, we know they are not dangerous n we know they are not quiet, they are very loud mouthed.

They make d loudest noise.

Chuna you need to kill that Noise...Nnamdi Kanu is a Fraud, a trouble starter and a Patsy..

He is based here in the UK,and Nigerians especially Igbos's in the UK, most of them dont know
of this Fool Called Nnamdi Kanu...the Nigerian Govt needs to deport him from Nigeria CASE CLOSED!!!
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
martinosi:

Chuna you need to kill that Noise...Nnamdi Kanu is a Fraud, a trouble starter and a Patsy..

He is based here in the UK,and Nigerians especially Igbos's in the UK, most of them dont know
of this Fool Called Nnamdi Kanu...the Nigerian Govt needs to deport him from Nigeria CASE CLOSED!!!

Abeg hold ur tongue.

U.k never deport am as him de even insult queen of England verbally, not to talk of Nigerian government.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Horlufemi(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2015
chuna1985:

GEJ got over 600,000 votes in d no man's land. Shows Nigerians still considered him a better leader than d dullardinh0

all these una insults no affect anything. Go and form a viable opposition. na simply mathematics.

a leader who's head can be turned left right by followers is no leader so I GEJ. I like the man sha but he's no leader. no one understands jona like me. reason I'm very very much like him. he's not the kind of leader Nigeria in particular needs.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 11, 2015
Horlufemi:

all these una insults no affect anything. Go and form a viable opposition. na simply mathematics.

a leader who's head can be turned left right by followers is no leader so I GEJ. I like the man sha but he's no leader. no one understands jona like me. reason I'm very very much like him. he's not the kind of leader Nigeria in particular needs.

We now have a northern dullàrd at the helms of affairs screwing up nigeria.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Horlufemi(m): 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
chuna1985:

We now have a northern dullàrd at the helms of affairs screwing up nigeria.

What makes him a dullard? Provide objective answers please.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
ISRAELITES WERE IN BONDAGE IN EGYPT,UNTIL THE APPOINTED TIME & GOD GAVE THEM A DELIVERER.BEFORE THEN,THEY KEPT ON CRYING UNTO GOD FOR DELIVERANCE AND NEVER PROTESTED AS THAT WOULD HAVE MEANT THEIR GOING ABOUT IT THE HUMAN WAY AND THEY WOULD HAVE PAID A VERY COSTLY PRICE FOR IT.NOTHING HAPPENS WITHOUT GOD'S APPROVAL & IT WASN'T A MISTAKE,WHEN HE ALLOWED THE CREATION OF NIGERIA.IF IT BECOMES HIS WILL THAT WE WILL BE ON OUR OWN TOMORROW,HE KNOWS HOW TO DO IT WITHOUT A BULLET FIRED & WE WILL GO THE WAY OF SOVIET UNION.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations / 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) / Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.