Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,402 members, 7,864,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN (39541 Views)

Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire / Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested / Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by FisifunKododada: 2:03am On Nov 09, 2015
hansad:

Sincerely, unless you blame Jonathan for blowing up the opportunity to act as Soviet Union's Mikhail Gorbachev for Nigeria. If not, GEJ outperformed OBJ, and all his predecessors in office.

For one thing, under Jonathan, Nigeria's economy surpassed that of South Africa's as the fastest growing economy in Africa. What do we have since Jonathan left? Oh, some may say PMB needs more time to act. But there is no evidence on ground that PMB can take Nigeria to the heights.

cool Wrong. Obasanjo is the best Civilian president we have had so far. He paid of Nigerians debt after over 30 years and suppressed that Boko Haram nonsense. Under GEJ Boko Haram became emboldened.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by FisifunKododada: 2:04am On Nov 09, 2015
chuna1985:

Ur a very stupidd person.

cool e pain am grin grin grin I see the truth is bitter in your mouth. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Sigo86(m): 2:06am On Nov 09, 2015
MurderX:
Please let them go their way. Baifra can not survive 2yrs. Next we will hear will be agitation for Imofra, Anambrafra, Enugufra, Abiafria, Ebonyifra .....and the stewpid struggle will never end. (South Sudan attached)
grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by jkross(m): 2:09am On Nov 09, 2015
For the record...Am proudly Igbo from Owerri West LGA. In Imo state..Though I would love to see a prosperous igbo nation..a prosperous Nigeria but then..I totally disagree with disintegration as the mean to prosperity..For my Igbo brothers calling for freedom..ok you are allowed to go then what next?
IKEMBA had a plan/vision all he wanted was for each region to be able to control its resources and develop at its own pace...Nothing more
It is there in the Aburi Accord
I have come to realise that many of our youths don't have a clear understanding of what is at stake they simply enjoy the buzz about "Biafra" if they were properly educated on the subject matter rather than being brainwashed by some radio propaganda they would better understand that pushing Fiscal federalism,state autonomy and resource control would have been a more noble course rather than beating the drums of war..
For those that will call me coward..am just 30 but as a student of history(written and oral) I was made to understand that many of the set backs of the igbo nation was as a result of the war and trust me should war come again it won't be fought in lagos..Abuja or Kano..
For me when I hear biafra it reminds me of who I am and where I am from and it inspires me to work harder and never give up....BIAFRA should be a call to unite the Igbo nation,a call for a brother to recognise his brother and join hands to achieve success anywhere they find themselves and not to incite violence..
Finally I remember a song carpenter,brick layer uwa wu ndoli ndoli kama .m'ga awu m'esoro ibem n"adoli je

#long live the Igbo race ..Long live Nigeria
Igbo onye ahala nwanne ya O!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 09, 2015
these guys should take it easy.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Rexnegro(m): 2:25am On Nov 09, 2015
BrownRoof:
I pray that the good Lord will grant ibo their Biafra, I just can't wait for these poverty plagued second class citizens to leave. They are just too arrogant and greedy even though they are benefiting most from the 'one Nigeria'.
I will advice them to plan their secession plans very well by not forcefully joining all the south south states into their Biafra, they should first seek for their consent before joining them. However, everyone knows that a Biafra without any of the south south state included is going to be a total disaster.
without the south south they will be a landlocked con3..like a con3 in a con3...very easy to round up when needs be...I wish they go sef cos these guys are bunch of arrogant and so disrespecting fellows....they majorly brought the bad image of nigeria to we innocent nigerians both home n abroad by their anti-social activities like drugs pushing, human trafficking, baby factories, robbery, selling of kidney etc etc in other countries...because of these bastards u don't get access to some visa n websites like in old days when naija still good....igbos? I fear them but but no run....importers of anything fake in nigeria. #bastards

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 09, 2015
A referendum should be taken, similar to what UK did with Scotland; let the people determine if they still want to be part of the artificial construct called Nigeria; in the interest of justice and fairness. These people have been agitating for independence far too long, they don't feel they're part of Nigeria and honestly, neither do I.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by trapQ: 2:43am On Nov 09, 2015
there'd be no need seeking for our consent. We don't want them. we've said this a gazilion times.
BrownRoof:
I pray that the good Lord will grant ibo their Biafra, I just can't wait for these poverty plagued second class citizens to leave. They are just too arrogant and greedy even though they are benefiting most from the 'one Nigeria'.
I will advice them to plan their secession plans very well by not forcefully joining all the south south states into their Biafra, they should first seek for their consent before joining them. However, everyone knows that a Biafra without any of the south south state included is going to be a total disaster.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by IPOB123london: 2:55am On Nov 09, 2015
jkross(m): 2:09am
For the record...Am proudly Igbo from Owerri West LGA. In Imo state..Though I would love to see a prosperous igbo nation..a prosperous Nigeria but then..I totally disagree with disintegration as the mean to prosperity..For my Igbo brothers calling for freedom..ok you are allowed to go then what next?
IKEMBA had a plan/vision all he wanted was for each region to be able to control its resources and develop at its own pace...Nothing more
It is there in the Aburi Accord
I have come to realise that many of our youths don't have a clear understanding of what is at stake they simply enjoy the buzz about "Biafra" if they were properly educated on the subject matter rather than being brainwashed by some radio propaganda they would better understand that pushing Fiscal federalism,state autonomy and resource control would have been a more noble course rather than beating the drums of war..
For those that will call me coward..am just 30 but as a student of history(written and oral) I was made to understand that many of the set backs of the igbo nation was as a result of the war and trust me should war come again it won't be fought in lagos..Abuja or Kano..
For me when I hear biafra it reminds me of who I am and where I am from and it inspires me to work harder and never give up....BIAFRA should be a call to unite the Igbo nation,a call for a brother to recognise his brother and join hands to achieve success anywhere they find themselves and not to incite violence..
Finally I remember a song carpenter,brick layer uwa wu ndoli ndoli kama .m'ga awu m'esoro ibem n"adoli je

#long live the Igbo race ..Long live Nigeria
Igbo onye ahala nwanne ya O!
thraSH; zoo mentality

living blindly; you are on you own
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by pikapizy(m): 3:54am On Nov 09, 2015
They want their own country...intelligent plan but one fueled by greed and nothing else ...they want their own country so they can become majority and we the oil producers and south south will be feeding them as minority...beautiful plan but nothing but greed behind the facial mask.The ibos should take their country SE 5 states but count we the SS out.They claim Nigeria isn't homogeneous... Is the proposed Biafra homogeneous? Can an ijaw man understand ibo ? What about the urhobo man ? Or the Akwa ibom dialects can ibo understand that ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by IPOB123london: 3:58am On Nov 09, 2015
^^^^ yes u are right bye bye

Biafra is here

mtchee
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by xtervaganza(m): 4:52am On Nov 09, 2015
kraftsta:

Sincerely from my observation, U need to be recycled maybe into tiSsue paper or sumthing more useful...asap
that would be 70 years after we have turned you animals into manure and burn your whole cursed land down

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by xtervaganza(m): 5:05am On Nov 09, 2015
totorimi:
The SE and SS would pull out surely because there is no connection between the South and the North apart from their craving to rule and continue to use our God giving resource to enrich themselves. As for the Yoruba's they can continue to delude themselves by pretending to accept this unity but they know that deep down in their minds they are just waiting to see if we succeed before they can capitalize on that to break free. They will just become servants to the Fulani's as they have always been.
Right now the SE & SS have resolved to seek pur own future where we have same religion and understand our selves much better.
speak for yourself and not the people of south south

I want Nigeria broken too but not with to join with biafra, the arrogance and the lack of direction is stoopid
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by shamecurls(m): 5:22am On Nov 09, 2015
pikapizy:
They want their own country...intelligent plan but one fueled by greed and nothing else ...they want their own country so they can become majority and we the oil producers and south south will be feeding them as minority...beautiful plan but nothing but greed behind the facial mask.The ibos should take their country SE 5 states but count we the SS out.They claim Nigeria isn't homogeneous... Is the proposed Biafra homogeneous? Can an ijaw man understand ibo ? What about the urhobo man ? Or the Akwa ibom dialects can ibo understand that ?

Summary of the Biafra deceit

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by chrisnero(m): 5:27am On Nov 09, 2015
Some guys sayed that Igbos will suffer after leaving Nigeria. I think that they are suffering from MENTAL RETARDATION..Please if you think we will suffer,help us protest for our exist and let's see how it goes..No Nigerian will be Bias enough to tell you that most success recording in the History of Nigeria does not involves An Igboman or woman..Lets take it to business,down to sport,to entertainment,Education etc..You can't beat the Man with the Right Mental Attitude..He will achieve something from nothing. Pharoah let my people Go
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by oluwafemi113(m): 5:46am On Nov 09, 2015
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but
my problem is ur approach. I would want to
suggest the following procedures and i can
assure u its going to work out successfully. if
u can unite and follow the following steps
then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of
Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and
render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of
the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office
holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate
president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the
so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re
very industrious people u will be better off
without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the
Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble
without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all
parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this
fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba
international, Kano main market, and every
other market even in the remote villages
accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all
Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha
Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for
Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence
just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u
dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by str8talk1: 5:49am On Nov 09, 2015
salisy:
Why do you care about us when you hate us with passion?
Just let's be whatever we are ordained to be by God
Oh I see! Like Leeches & having over 15million Almajiris wt swag? Thank God 4 confirming it.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by mceze(m): 5:58am On Nov 09, 2015
EasternLion:

Group marches in Aba, vows to shut down city Monday

Members of Indigenous People of Bi­afra (IPOB) on yesterday protested round the major streets of Aba, the commercial hub of Abia State over the continued detention of their leader, Nnamdi Kanu of the Radio Bi­afra fame with a vow to shot down the city on Monday. This was in de­fiance of the warning of the Inspector General of Police, Solomon Arase for the group to discon­tinue its violent protests across the South East.

The IGP had in a statement issued through the Spokes­person of the force, Olabisi Kolawole warned that the group should stop its protest as information suggested that members of IPOB were plan­ning to use dangerous weap­ons during its protest in some of the southeast states of the country.

The protest which started as early as 7.00am saw mem­bers of IPOB march peace­fully through the streets of Aba in their thousands, carrying Biafran flags, flex bearing the image of their detained leader and chanting solidarity songs.

They also carried placards some of which called on the Federal Government and other International bodies to come to their assistance in order to help them achieve a sovereign state of Biafra and the release of their leader, Kanu.

Sunday Sun gathered that as early as 7am the pro­testers had assembled at a location near Ariaria Inter­national market where they were at initial stage pre­vented from taking off by a combined team of Police and other security agencies.

However, between 11am and 12noon, members of IPOB re-grouped and went round Ariaria International market with a bell warning that the market would close for business on Monday for a proposed mega rally, stress­ing that anybody that would defy the order would be seen as anti Biafra.

After beating the security web, the group around noon took off from a different lo­cation to match along major streets of Aba, including Faulks road, Aba-Owerri, Aba-Ikot Ekpene among oth­er places, causing gridlock.

The group before heading back to town made a stop­over in front of the office of the Nigerian Television Authority, NTA channel 6 Aba, located along the Aba- Ikot Ekpenne road. They were however prevented by the police to get close to the gate of the national televi­sion where they had wanted to voice out reasons for their peaceful protest.

Some of the protesters who spoke to our reporter said that they decided to em­bark on the protest as a mark of respect for their leader, Kanu who they said has been incarcerated by the federal government and was refused to be granted bail despite the peaceful path that he (Kanu) and other members of the group have chosen to let the world know the level of marginalization and dehu­manization the southeast and south-south states have suf­fered even when they were the gooses that lay the eggs other parts of the country are enjoying today.

“Look at the deplorable nature of our roads. Water in the south-south especially the oil producing states and communities have been pol­luted. Are we talking about gas flaring that is going on in these states? Farmers are not planting again because their farmlands are no longer pro­ducing. Poverty is eating up the people whose resources is being used to sustain the economy of the country.

“We have said it and we are going to continue saying it that we are tired of being part of the country called Ni­geria where things go wrong and when you ask questions, people will call for your head. This is just the beginning of the struggle and we shall con­tinue to push further until our leader (Kanu) is released and until the dream of our fore­fathers for the actualization and realization of a sovereign state of Biafra is realised. It is not going to come through a violent means, but a non-violent one; our forefathers have fought the war that we are supposed to fight, so any person thinking that Biafra is going to come through violent means is just wasting his or her precious time”, one of the protesters said.

Soldiers and policemen were stationed at strategy lo­cations of the city, but it was not clear whether there was any clash between the secu­rity agents and the protesters.

Abia State Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO DSP Ezekiel Udeviotu Onyeke could not be reached for com­ments, but a senior police of­ficer who wouldn’t want to be named said the presence of the police was to forestall any possible breakdown of law and order in the city.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/biafra-protest-rages-in-south-east/

Cc: Lalasticlala, u sure say dem fit shut down Aba? wink smiley

The reason why an Ibo man will never rule Nigeria. Let them continue and we will see where this will get them to..Am Ibo ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by godjb(f): 6:16am On Nov 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Im from planet Venus

Jokes apart, even if you are from delta state, any state that is not dominated by ibos cannot join biafra

The biggest deception is for you Hausa/Fulani to think that the other region in the Eastern Nigeria will join forces with Arawastan again the Land of Biafra. I tell you for the record Biafra comprises of all Old Eastern region before the almagamation of South and North.
So Biafra will succeed in term of technology, farming and if oil is a blessing there is oil in Biafra land.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by theDEVILisHERE: 6:19am On Nov 09, 2015
samsilo:
At the moment I feel very sad for Nigeria in general and Ibos in particular . Rather than join hands and achieve the potentials of this country with immense human and materiel resources , some people are busy displaying massive amounts of hate and prejudiced behavior towards each other .
I thought initially the spats between the 'Yeebos " , 'Yolobas' , ' name checkers' etc was funny . unfortunately it is quickly descending into something that is causing me to think seriously of the exit of my close family when a Syria situation starts in that country.
From my experience while growing up in Calabar and Uyo (my parents come from both states ) I have to advice my Ibo brothers that it would take all adults in those 2 states who lived through the Civil war to either die out , become senile or become deaf before their descendants would join in something called Biafra .
You always speak of the war crimes at Asaba , go to Eket and Oron areas and ask them what the Biafran army did there before running away .
Go and ask what the Biafran army did to people before retreating where rather than accept that they were outgunned , they killed people for causing their defeat as 'Saboteurs'.
Ask people in those areas to tell you about how boastful and deceitful the Biafran propaganda machine ( convincing people with sticks and mactetes to go against the Nigerian Army in Enugu sector of the war was before you waste your youth and future generations .

Conflict brings no good .
A word is enough for the wise

Biafra is here
Biafra is now
Stop decieving yourself with those stories youwrote up there
Nothing can stop the movement

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by awoluyi(m): 6:23am On Nov 09, 2015
My late father used to say " Whoever allows his head to be used to break cocount will not eat out of it". Ponder over this adage and I pray God will grant our youths the wisdom to understand the meaning.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by godjb(f): 6:28am On Nov 09, 2015
mayorkyzo:
What I don't understand yet is that why do they keep claiming south-south...even the kwale's and anioma's in delta state don't want them...leave delta state and all other south-south and face your 5eastern states...
Who told you we don't want Biafra Am I not from Delta state, what have we benefited from the Zoo called Nigeria?
Let me tell your let referendum be taken then you go know who be who.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by godjb(f): 6:30am On Nov 09, 2015
mayorkyzo:
What I don't understand yet is that why do they keep claiming south-south...even the kwale's and anioma's in delta state don't want them...leave delta state and all other south-south and face your 5eastern states...
Who told you we don't want Biafra Am I not from Delta state, what have we benefited from the Zoo called Nigeria?
Let me tell your let referendum be taken then you go know who be who.

Where are mine more comparable with a name of Ifeanyi John. Is it with Isa Muhammed or Emeka Eze?
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by jayriginal: 6:33am On Nov 09, 2015
millionboi:
Buhari sld leav Nnamdi nd go aftr shekaru if u r nt a coward

As soon as Shekau presents himself . . .

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by yapapa: 6:39am On Nov 09, 2015
Amack:
I love the way Yoruba's show us soo much hatred and this is what we will always remember that the yurobas hate us with soo much passion because we're hard working and successful. They have try every means to be like us but no way. Today there men and women don't full the Street to hustle drug but they can't mastermind the business as we do. Igbo kwenu.
aiye iya e tibaje o.chest beaters#

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Optimixim(m): 6:42am On Nov 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Lol! Actually you are the ones that will suffer. Ur leave will give us more job oppotunities.

@topic

Let them shut down the whole of the SE i dont care but let no one try any nonsense here in the north
your northern nama's are already dealing with the zone. we need not make any additional rumble. your presidential bokoharam you guys initiated are doing what you want. God help our peaceful request amen. Jehovah chukwu abiama za anyi ekpe biko. iseee!!!
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Optimixim(m): 6:44am On Nov 09, 2015
yapapa:
aiye iya e tibaje o.chest beaters#
oremi. Iyala iyai idiot
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by luigiajah(m): 6:47am On Nov 09, 2015
In other tribes kings are respected because they wield so much power, in igboland there's no king. Factory an abia man won't want to be under an ebonyi man and anambra won't want to be under an enugu man. Etc. Respect your selves before it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Horlufemi(m): 6:51am On Nov 09, 2015
hansad:

Lol,

Who renamed Goodluck Jonathan as clueless? It is the people of southwest.

Who renamed Goodluck Jonathan as Ogogoro man? It is the people of southwest.

Who renamed Goodluck Jonathan the most inept president? It is the people of southwest.

How else do you define hate for Jonathan as was demonstrated by people of the southwest?

Still not hate.

It's concern.

They will do the same to buhari. I trust them. Even if it is their son they will abuse his life.

Don't you remember they stoned obasanjo he wasn't that worse grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Horlufemi(m): 6:53am On Nov 09, 2015
hansad:

Be informed:
Agitation for new Biafra started under Obasanjo administration between 1999 t0 2007. Throughout Biafra land then, flags of Biafra were hung in the tallest of trees, ontop of NEPA poles where no soldier would dare go to remove them. Biafra coins and notes were printed then, march for Biafra was everywhere then. It subsided during the administration of late Yar'Adua and started again under GEJ. Stop insinuating falsehood.

Better face those who want to ruke you with sharia criminal laws under one Nigeria.

Do a thorough research on social media.

Search for Biafra and when it started gaining more popularity.

Send me ur results.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by mima247(f): 6:53am On Nov 09, 2015
D gud part of all did is DAT Igbo's love money too much to suspend biz transaction for even a day.... grin cool
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by abduljabbar4(m): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2015
godjb:

The biggest deception is for you Hausa/Fulani to think that the other region in the Eastern Nigeria will join forces with Arawastan again the Land of Biafra. I tell you for the record Biafra comprises of all Old Eastern region before the almagamation of South and North.
So Biafra will succeed in term of technology, farming and if oil is a blessing there is oil in Biafra land.

Lols! Which technology? The bulbs you create or the 15th century vehicles u spend years to build? Ur land is not suitable for farming and oil is gradually becoming valueless. And be ready for over population

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics / Photos: Bola Tinubu And El-rufai In Kaduna / Buhari Winning Kano As More Results Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.