Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN (39463 Views)

Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire / Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested / Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by IYANGBALI: 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
salisy:
Good!!! This is a welcome development, intensify your crusade and struggle, we want you out of our Nigeria asap.
Advice: be peaceful in your hustles

Baba Buhari grant them Biafra, we are tired of their rants and cries
if they go,what will happen to kidnapping?baby factories?money ritual?armed robbery and drug peddling?who will be represebting us in all these vices?they cant go o and they must not go,we need them to continue to represent us in those areas cheesy grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by jossyj: 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
salisy:
Good!!! This is a welcome development, intensify your crusade and struggle, we want you out of our Nigeria asap.
Advice: be peaceful in your hustles

Baba Buhari grant them Biafra, we are tired of their rants and cries
thank for the polite insult sir.
But i never knew you're this stupidddd sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by dacovajnr: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ate247:
u would suffer. ur country would den be like sudan. so dnt pray 4 such.
Which country will suffer?..Biafra land would be south sudan alagba!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by martineverest(m): 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
Haha, i laff diz ppl in german...dey shud keep halting bizness in s/east...they shudnt 4get dat we naija deltans esp those dat traced their origin to benin,will never join dem.cant imagin ijaw,urhobo,esan,bini,ikwere joining biafran..not in ipob nitemare.....the rich ibos are makin moni in lagos and abuja,while d poverty-stricken ones are clamorin 4 biafra

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by EasternLion: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
texazzpete:
Lol. So these 'peaceful protesters' have to go around ringing bells in ariaria market to build 'quorum'

If it's as popular a cause as you IPOB touts claim, why are we still seeing relatively small crowds?

In fact, since day 1 of these protests, none of these e-warriors here that keep wailing about 'dying for Biafra' has posted any pictures from any protest they've taken part in. With names like 'EasternLion' and 'FreedomBIAFRA', one would think they would be on ground zero!

None of these ones have come out to protest. Their own is to stay on Nairaland to abuse their betters cheesy

Foolish dolt, here is my thread, infact the video on this thread, I recorded it myself, and if you wanna prove it, I upload another one, where i specifically shouted, "Nairaland, Easternlion reporting".

https://www.nairaland.com/2720945/updated-easternlions-video-photos-biafrans

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Zaikon(m): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
macfarland:
The government of Buhari is really a bad one. In d last election campaigns, GEJ spoke in Lagos about three things this last presidential election was about. One of them was a choice between going back to d old sorry days of military autocracy and a future filled with great possibilities. For just hating GEJ from a minority, the Yorubas joined Hausa Fulani people to enthrone a bigot like Buhari in power. What u are seeing today is just part of the result of having such a man there.... From Biafra things to all these agitation here and there. Tribunal upturn elections to favour Buhari and all worth not. But a day of reckoning must certainly come. Buhari keep implanting ur Muslim and Northern brothers in power as it was d case during d military. The southeast must remain ur conquered people... South South ur downtrodden but be sure it won't last forever.
bro think well nah some of your brothers voted Gej out, what will u tag dem as?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
tucky200:
Just can't wait for this to get real bloody,so this guys would learn a second lesson

Have u learnt any lessons from boko haram

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by dacovajnr: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wetin concern us..shebi na southist dem shutdown undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
BrownRoof:
I pray that the good Lord will grant ibo their Biafra, I just can't wait for these poverty plagued second class citizens to leave. They are just too arrogant and greedy even though they are benefiting most from the 'one Nigeria'.
I will advice them to plan their secession plans very well by not forcefully joining all the south south states into their Biafra, they should first seek for their consent before joining them. However, everyone knows that a Biafra without any of the south south state included is going to be a total disaster.

Brown Yoruba roof. If igbos have benefited most in d one nigeria, why do they want to leave

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by samsilo(m): 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
At the moment I feel very sad for Nigeria in general and Ibos in particular . Rather than join hands and achieve the potentials of this country with immense human and materiel resources , some people are busy displaying massive amounts of hate and prejudiced behavior towards each other .
I thought initially the spats between the 'Yeebos " , 'Yolobas' , ' name checkers' etc was funny . unfortunately it is quickly descending into something that is causing me to think seriously of the exit of my close family when a Syria situation starts in that country.
From my experience while growing up in Calabar and Uyo (my parents come from both states ) I have to advice my Ibo brothers that it would take all adults in those 2 states who lived through the Civil war to either die out , become senile or become deaf before their descendants would join in something called Biafra .
You always speak of the war crimes at Asaba , go to Eket and Oron areas and ask them what the Biafran army did there before running away .
Go and ask what the Biafran army did to people before retreating where rather than accept that they were outgunned , they killed people for causing their defeat as 'Saboteurs'.
Ask people in those areas to tell you about how boastful and deceitful the Biafran propaganda machine ( convincing people with sticks and mactetes to go against the Nigerian Army in Enugu sector of the war was before you waste your youth and future generations .

Conflict brings no good .
A word is enough for the wise

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by einsteino(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
Omololu007:
these one is already scared of biafra grin...you ibos will soon achieve your biafra,with your 5 south eastern state
It is more complex than you think. If biafra goes, the south south may or may not join them depending on what the south east agrees to offer. If the south east offers resource control and only demands that tax be payable to the central govt, know that south south would join them. Also the fact that the south east stood solidy behind gej would make things easier. If they dont agree, an agitation for republic of niger delta is expected.

Coming to the middle beltz I doubt they would agree to remain in nigeria. The way I see it, biafra leaving would actualise gowons fear of nigeria splitting into numerous countries.

Still a united nigeria is better for all of us if only we can stop this hatred

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by bayinq25(m): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Yoruba bastard
ibo son of a bit*h

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by ALISMILE(m): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
If Aba is shutdown who suffers d impending economic collapse? I will only feel it if dey shut down any state outside d SE!
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by VickyRotex(f): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
IYANGBALI:
freeglobe,vickyrotex,rokiatu,prettythicksme and funjosh if una like make una no go work on dat day,make una go join dem dey fight for biafra,na me go send mobile police to arrest all of you

Mobile Police kor, TV Police ni.

If you see police, you no go run? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Atlantian: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
Biafra of my dream. Soon enough, we will have a working country.

Peaceful will do, but if not, the inevitable is the only alternative.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by snizzay(m): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
BrownRoof:
I pray that the good Lord will grant ibo their Biafra, I just can't wait for these poverty plagued second class citizens to leave. They are just too arrogant and greedy even though they are benefiting most from the 'one Nigeria'.
I will advice them to plan their secession plans very well by not forcefully joining all the south south states into their Biafra, they should first seek for their consent before joining them. However, everyone knows that a Biafra without any of the south south state included is going to be a total disaster.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by mayorkyzo: 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
What I don't understand yet is that why do they keep claiming south-south...even the kwale's and anioma's in delta state don't want them...leave delta state and all other south-south and face your 5eastern states...

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by snizzay(m): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
BrownRoof:
Na craze dey worry u

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by bayinq25(m): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nedu09:

EWEDU EATERS MENTALITY. SO YOU WANT THEM TO BLOW UP BRIDGES LINKING OUR BROTHERS? SO YOU WOULD HURRIEDLY CRY TO THE WORLD WITH YOUR ''PROPAGANDA REPORTERS MEDIA" TO TAG THEM TERRORIST ORGANIZATION RIGHT?
your brothers should have remained in their land fighting for freedom...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by bayinq25(m): 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nedu09:

EWEDU EATERS MENTALITY. SO YOU WANT THEM TO BLOW UP BRIDGES LINKING OUR BROTHERS? SO YOU WOULD HURRIEDLY CRY TO THE WORLD WITH YOUR ''PROPAGANDA REPORTERS MEDIA" TO TAG THEM TERRORIST ORGANIZATION RIGHT?
your brothers should have remained in their land fighting for freedom...akpu eaters mentality you have there

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
TimeManager:
For the umpteenth time,the unity of this country is non-negotiable.its quite obvious that the intensity of the recent agitation for biafra is nothing but sheer greed.the last six years the SEners were at the forefront in the scheme of things in the national affairs and control of state resources.six months ago there was change of power and the SE feels things are no longer at ease,even when it was glarring that biafra is pro-pdp.they came out en masse and voted for pdp. In their own dilusional state of mind,anyone pro-apc is nothing but an infidel,hence their miscalculation backfired& came to them like a big shock.the whole world can see their intention of recent is not genuine while the FG is doing just about enough to placate them.Once again our unity is sancrosant! Deal with it or die with it! No lie only truth!

The government of Buhari is really a bad one. In d last election campaigns, GEJ spoke in Lagos about three things this last presidential election was about. One of them was a choice between going back to d old sorry days of military autocracy and a future filled with great possibilities. For just hating GEJ from a minority, the Yorubas joined Hausa Fulani people to enthrone a bigot like Buhari in power. What u are seeing today is just part of the result of having such a man there.... From Biafra things to all these agitation here and there. Tribunal upturn elections to favour Buhari and all worth not. But a day of reckoning must certainly come. Buhari keep implanting ur Muslim and Northern brothers in power as it was d case during d military. The southeast must remain ur conquered people... South South ur downtrodden but be sure it won't last forever.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
IYANGBALI:
yes o,i have marked some buildings owned by some of these yanmirins that i will take over as soon as dey leave for their place in biafra
Lazy Yoruba man, continue to walk around marking Igbo people house, don't go and find something doing, if they have Biafra, Biafran properties will be protected by UN charter, you can't touch their property. So you can't reap where you did not sow. Lazy set of people always looking for free things, continue to wait for house to grab and PMB 5k per month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by IYANGBALI: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

Mobile Police kor, TV Police ni.

If you see police, you no go run? cheesy
na only in the night she dey comment. Winsh

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by xtervaganza(m): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Noisemakers

They will soon start running helter-skelter once our police and army start using them as target practice

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by IYANGBALI: 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Rayhut:

Lazy Yoruba man, continue to walk around marking Igbo people house, don't go and find something doing, if they have Biafra, Biafran properties will be protected by UN charter, you can't touch their property. So you can't reap where you did not sow. Lazy set of people always looking for free things, continue to wait for house to grab and PMB 5k per month.
leave am,i don mark the ones wey i go inherit wen una carry una self comot for our land grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by bakila: 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
nikkiking:
It's a long walk to freedom.

Nnamudi Kanu I hoped he's worth dying for.....the war lurking around isn't worth it if the federal government can't grant them there wish.

I see another time bomb about to explode.

Boko haram was just a joke, compared to this!
The suffering of those around Boko Haram ravaged will be a joke compared to those in IPOB Biafra's ravaged areas.
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by VickyRotex(f): 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na only in the night she dey comment. Winsh

cheesy cheesy

We dey go coven together na.

You don ready? angry
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by IYANGBALI: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
xtervaganza:
Noisemakers

They will soon start running helter-skelter once our police and army start using them as target practice
freeglobe come and read dis
Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by saopauloman(m): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
stupid yolobars .. why u people mind ur busines ..biafra concerns us not you... if we die fighting for it , so be it . if we survive TO GOD BE THE GLORY

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by Yinkash100(m): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
yes! It should be a peacefull protest (no guns). Intensify the protest. Shut down your peoples source of income, blow down all your major infastructure. Declear your own state of emmergency maybe d governmet will take pity on you and grant you freedom. But dont end up like Hitler. Abi how much federal govt dey collect from aba market as tax wey una won disturb people wey dey struggle

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by IYANGBALI: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy

We dey go coven together na.

You don ready? angry
you wan go rapee me abi?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN by VickyRotex(f): 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you wan go rapee me abi?

Na only rape you sabi for your life.

Oshissskoooo!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Union Bank And Bankers Warehouse Reply EFCC On 2.8 Million Dollars Seized / Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / What Went Wrong With Fashola?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.