Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

See What He Called My Butt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What He Called My Butt (7752 Views)

He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen / After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What He Called My Butt by farano(f): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
ifISLAPYOU:
limousine? Dear yu shud b sad.... Coz limousine are flat and long without boot. ... If he called it hatch back or saloon car u shud b happy... Buh now go and slap him
Hahaha. . Alright
Re: See What He Called My Butt by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
farano:
Lol See analysis grin Well I don't have a massive butt but I think it's round and shapely smiley

The butt of most women are round and shapely, at least to an extent. But the nature of the shape and the degree of roundness is what's distinctive.

Yours is somewhat flat and it isn't all that "rounded". It's more like the average white woman's butt.

7 Likes

Re: See What He Called My Butt by bufness(m): 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
there nothing in tnat ass na, o wa butt average undecided.,i get yansh pass u slf
Re: See What He Called My Butt by Emodeee: 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
farano:
Lol See analysis grin Well I don't have a massive butt but I think it's round and shapely smiley

a picture or adonbilivit.
Re: See What He Called My Butt by farano(f): 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Decker:

Everyone's butt is round and shapely. The nature of the shape and the degree of roundness is what's distinctive.

Yours is somewhat flat, like the average white woman's butt.
Alright you can now go and commit suicide grin

Re: See What He Called My Butt by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: See What He Called My Butt by ANGELMARVE(m): 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
Farano unban me
Re: See What He Called My Butt by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
farano:
Alright you can now go and commit suicide grin

Why should I commit suicide? Because I was being honest about how you look?
Well, best advice; If you know you can't stand "honest" opinions about your looks, then don't open threads such as this.

And for goodness sake grow up, please. You are no longer a kid. You are a lady. Act like one.

15 Likes

Re: See What He Called My Butt by farano(f): 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
Decker:

Why should I commit suicide? Because I was being honest about how you look?
Well, best advice; If you know you can't stand "honest" opinions about you looks, then don't open threads such as this.

And for goodness sake grow up, please. You are no longer a kid. You are a lady. Act like one.
*hiohiohiohiohio* Who cares grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What He Called My Butt by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
farano:
*hiohiohiohiohio* Who cares grin

You should.

8 Likes

Re: See What He Called My Butt by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
twas his deek talking not his mind really. Yknw blood cvnt really flow towards da brain end de dheek concurrently grin
Re: See What He Called My Butt by MrCork: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
farano:
Okay let me go straight to the point. This guy always check out my butt every time I walk past him. This evening he stared at it and called it a limousine. Don't know much about cars but I think I prefer Ferrari.
Don't know if I should be happy or not undecided

...plis can I inspet it? smiley
Re: See What He Called My Butt by AfroKnight: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
Decker:

I will be very honest with you. I have seen your butt before and it's average. Nothing intriguing about it. Same as your chest.
As far as your appearance is concerned, the only thing you have going on for you is your face.
Body wise, you are below average.

Apologies if my post seems offensive, I am just being sincere.

Wicked observation. Na Moderator you dey yab so? I think you have earned a long ban. You really worked hard for it. Congrats in advance. grin

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See What He Called My Butt by AfroKnight: 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Decker:

The butt of most women are round and shapely, at least to an extent. But the nature of the shape and the degree of roundness is what's distinctive.

Yours is somewhat flat and it isn't all that "rounded". It's more like the average white woman's butt.

Again? cheesy cheesy Why na? grin cheesy
Re: See What He Called My Butt by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
AfroKnight:

Wicked observation. Na Moderator you dey yab so? I think you have earned a long ban. You really worked hard for it. Congrats in advance. grin

cheesy cheesy

I knew she was a moderator before I made my comment, and I replied her as I would have replied any other lady.

1 Like

Re: See What He Called My Butt by 9jaboi8701(m): 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
If i talk now, na ban straight so lemme suppress wat ever I have to say, recycled it and release it as a fart in this thread. incoming!!!! *Yusssuuuuffffffffffff* *walks out of thread hissing*
Re: See What He Called My Butt by AfroKnight: 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dis Op sef. Well, Nairaland get different character. I rushed to check the picture and I felt cheated. I wanted to express my disappointment but one brother has done even more than I intended. grin bro take it easy.

OP, next time don't play with me. angry as well as every well meaning brother here who just wanted to shower you with compliments cos of your "limousine" butt. We did not see what we imagined/expected. I think that's unfair. angry

Apologies are in order if you please.

Estharfabian dear. Where are you? I never see your breaklight since Chelsea chop cane yesterday.

1 Like

Re: See What He Called My Butt by AfroKnight: 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
Decker:

I knew she was a moderator before I made my comment, and I replied her as I would have replied any other lady.

Actually, it appeared like you had an axe to grind. grin

Back to the topic,

Anyway My brother, I was cheated. I expected high quality limousine butt.... I didn't see anything, not even Keke.
Re: See What He Called My Butt by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Decker:
Nairaland's number one attention seeking moderator.
Oh!
coz she's An Almighty mod, meaning she can't Just Update any Random thread just for the fun of it?? dude, are You listening to yourself?

She's Human too...undecided No-offense Buh u sound like A love-starved hater..."grin"gringrin

1 Like

Re: See What He Called My Butt by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
AfroKnight:
Dis Op sef. Well, Nairaland get different character. I rushed to check the picture and I felt cheated. I wanted to express my disappointment but one brother has done even more than I intended. grin bro take it easy.

OP, next time don't play with me. angry as well as every well meaning brother here who just wanted to shower you with compliments cos of your "limousine" butt. We did not see what we imagined/expected. I think that's unfair. angry

Apologies are in order if you please.

Estharfabian dear. Where are you? I never see your breaklight since Chelsea chop cane yesterday.
LoL! "grin"I'm still alive sha.....tongue

uh...Chelsea? U watched That boring Match? cry
Re: See What He Called My Butt by Nina4u(f): 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
farano:
Okay let me go straight to the point. This guy always check out my butt every time I walk past him. This evening he stared at it and called it a limousine. Don't know much about cars but I think I prefer Ferrari.
from the pics u have it looks like u got a small azz ..more like a fiat grin

2 Likes

Re: See What He Called My Butt by obiorathesubtle: 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
AfroKnight:

Actually, it appeared like you had an axe to grind. grin

Back to the topic,

Anyway My brother, I was cheated. I expected high quality limousine butt.... I didn't see anything, not even Keke.
not even boress sef
Re: See What He Called My Butt by Nina4u(f): 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lol..

2 Likes

Re: See What He Called My Butt by pbs4real(m): 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
farano:
well I wld jez say it's keke napep grin
Re: See What He Called My Butt by pbs4real(m): 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
u read my mind#keke napep
Re: See What He Called My Butt by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Estharfabian:
Oh!
coz she's A mod, meaning she can't Just Update any Random thread just for the fun of it?? dude, are You hearing yourself?

She's Human too...undecided No-offense Buh u sound like A love-starved hater..."grin"gringrin

"Nairaland's number one attention seeking moderator" That's the comment I made. Did you read the comment at all, or can't you comprehend written English?

I never said because she is a mod, she can't update create any random thread for fun. What my comment meant was that of all the mods on this forum, she is the best at seeking for attentions with her threads. Any honest Nairalander can attest to that fact.

This isn't the first time she is creating this kind of thread. She has created similar ones in the past. No other mod creates such ridiculous threads in the manner she goes on creating hers. So I think I am justified giving her such "title"

The thing is that most of you on this forum have gradually become desensitized to the truth, that you can no longer differentiate it from hate comments.

And please, when next you want to make derogatory statements directed at me, please back it up with some sort of proof, because I don't tolerate insolence, especially one born of ignorance.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What He Called My Butt by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
Decker:

[s]"Nairaland's number one attention seeking moderator" That's the comment I made. Did you read the comment at all, or can't you comprehend written English?[/s]

[s]never said because she is a mod, she can't update create any random thread for fun. What my comment meant was that of all the mods on this forum, she is the best at seeking for attentions with her threads.
any honest Nairalander can attest to that fact.[/s]

[s]This isn't the first time she is creating this kind of thread. She has created similar ones in the past. No other mod creates such ridiculous threads in the manner she goes on creating hers. So I think I am justified giving her such "title"[/s]

[s]The thing is that most of you on this forum have gradually become desensitized to the truth, that you can no longer differentiate it from hate comments.[/s]

[s]And please, when next you want to make derogatory statements directed at me, please back it up with some sort of proof, because I don't tolerate insolence.[/s]
is this some typah 750Word Essay I ain't aware of?? undecided gibberish!

Anyways...At least she's being friendly Buh boooom! You had to start hating. most mods onhere Are Big Snubs...she's Human bro, comparing her with other mods is just Insane!

Your post Really sucked..undecided You think she doesn't know her Ass ain't that big? tongue she does...she prolly just wanted being fUnny....."grin"

Take A chill pill...."grin" Apologise to Mod ferano and Everyone's all hugs and kisses!! wink ciao...undecided

1 Like

Re: See What He Called My Butt by AfroKnight: 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! "grin"I'm still alive sha.....tongue

uh...Chelsea? U watched That boring Match? cry

I only saw highlights. Couldn't watch it where I was. Hope you had a great day.
Re: See What He Called My Butt by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Estharfabian:
is this some typah 750Word Essay I ain't aware of?? undecided

Anyways...At least she's being friendly Buh boooom! You had to start hating. most mods onhere Are Big Snubs...she's Human bro, comparing her with other mods is just Insane!

Your post Really sucked..undecided You think she doesn't know her Ass ain't that big? tongue she does...she prolly just wanted being fUnny....."grin"

Take A chill pill...."grin" Apologise to Mod ferano and Everyone's all hugs and kisses!! wink ciao...undecided

I think I've already made my point. Whether you are clever enough to grasp it isn't any of my business.

Good night!

2 Likes

Re: See What He Called My Butt by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
AfroKnight:

I only saw highlights. Couldn't watch it where I was. Hope you had a great day.
I dozed off throughout the match...embarassed cry

I really need Therapy...."grin" undecided
I had a sizzling day....You? wink
Re: See What He Called My Butt by AfroKnight: 12:05am On Nov 09, 2015
Estharfabian:
I dozed off throughout the match...embarassed cry

I really need Therapy...."grin" undecided
I had a sizzling day....You? wink

You need therapy? Beht why? grin

I had a great day. Plenty of rest.
Re: See What He Called My Butt by cirmuell(m): 12:55am On Nov 09, 2015
Is this girl still a mod around here?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) / Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer / I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.