Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,250 members, 7,860,577 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick (1841 Views)

Priests, Sisters Protest Killing Of Enugu People By Fulanis / With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick / I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by mekadinho(f): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2015
sobmos:
when will you still get sense? People who starts wars are ready to die for whatever they believe in take for example Adolf Hitler before the United forces reached Berlin in 1945,he already committed suicide. Another example are the Islamic terrorists,they're ready to die for what they believe in. Why didn't Ojukwu follow the same code of honour? After leading his people to slaughter,he was too scared to die,but he was ready to sacrifice the lives of his people. Get sense,Ojukwu was never a hero,but a greedy son of a biatch. Who was ready to sacrifice even the last live of the ibo man just to claim the title of "Mr President/Head of state". Ojukwu was a coward. I'm surprised the ibo people are treating him like a Hero instead of the coward he was!
A hero must b d bas.tardy who drank otapiapia n died a useless man?

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING Predictions By Vanga That Will Make U Wana Pee Ur Pants / Unrest In Ekiti PDP As Ex-secretary Appear Before Army Panel / Biafra And The Logic Of Boko Haram - Dare Babarinsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.