Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters (38869 Views)

Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by jmichlins(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
maduxs:
freedom is more valuable than wealth don't be silly
you don't know the kind of freedom your enjoying in Nigeria until the kind of Biafra Kanu is wishing to bring. The Biafra where there will be only Judaism and African Traditional religion isn't freedom. Listen to his utterances and tell me if what he wishes are the kind of world you will love to live in. I see another North Korea
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by millionboi(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Fool arent they hiding? Bastard. You think im a coward like she-male ojukwu who ran out of the country and allowed your stupeed ancestors to die?
u r more clueless than ur paymaster buhari,i dnt quote fools....u r a coward/fool dsame time
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Swiftboy(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Badgers14:
If the protest was peaceful or scheduled to be a peaceful protest, I see no reason why IGP would be making such statement. In that case the statement from IGP sounds more like a "threat" to democracy, if it was a peaceful protest..

Also be mindful, IPBO all have the right to free speech and should be allowed to express themselves as long as the protests were "peaceful".

Finally, I rest my case to the gods because the gods are wise... smiley
asking for secession is a crime against the federal republic of Nigeria. I wonder why you guys dont get it yet. angry
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
I'm core Igbo,well educated and enlightened.One Nigeria would've been a very great achievement for us because It makes us giant of Africa,but I detest it these reasons:

I'm an engineer by profession and I abide by the laws of Nigeria and also pay my tax which is used for the development of all the states in Nigeria.
Taking a tour round the Eastern Federal roads will tell you how much the Igbos have been enslaved.There's no Federal projects or presence in our region,yet they want us to remain as one.

Marginalization and discrimination of our people is a common practice in Nigeria,taking a case of the Oba of Lagos into consideration,who threatened to throw Igbos into the lagoon if his candidate isn't voted for.

A while ago,I came back with a car from the US,after following due process in customs' clearing procedures,I was asked to pay a duty of #650,000.As soon my clearing agent made a move for the bank,an officer called him back,took the document from him and asked him to come back the following week.
The pain I felt when my agent informed me that the duty was raised to #950,000 simply because their boss realized that I'm an Igbo man when he saw my name on the document was very intensive.

Who wouldn't feel bad,knowing how much oppression,wickedness and impoverishment we the Igbos go through just because we found ourselves in this geographical location.
Any Igbo man that doesn't support the actualization of BIAFRA due to sentimental reasons,status or financial attainment is a curse to humanity!

With my life and the last drop of blood,I support IPOB because that's the greatest truth I've ever told myself.Nigeria has never favoured us and will never,that's why the fight is justified in all ramification.

2 Likes

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Samsonklin(m): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
Badgers14:
If the protest was peaceful or scheduled to be a peaceful protest, I see no reason why IGP would be making such statement. In that case the statement from IGP sounds more like a "threat" to democracy, if it was a peaceful protest..

Also be mindful, IPBO all have the right to free speech and should be allowed to express themselves as long as the protests were "peaceful".

Finally, I rest my case to the gods because the gods are wise... smiley
Home work: write an essay that ends with "the gods are wise"over 30
u just did that (30 marks).
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Badgers14: 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
Swiftboy:
asking for secession is a crime against the federal republic of Nigeria. I wonder why you guys dont get it yet. angry

Ebi like say them just buy phone give you abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Billygee2u: 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
jmichlins:
If you allow them to protest, they will call you a coward. If you order shoot at sight, they will say you killing innocent people. I am an Igbo but having seen what war can do to a country like libya and egypt and what war did to my tribe, I will stick to Nigeria, fight for my share and develop my land. Sadly minority of my brothers don't see this either because they are poor or they are sadists. Imagine Ibeto, Capital Oil leaving their investments across Nigeria for Biafra. God bless my hustle make I no follow blame another person for my failures
go sit down one Corner jare,are you a COWARD?
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Social media has made a fatherless prostitute like you talk too.The coward you call the Igbos is the imagination you feel when you realize that the man who impregnated your mother and made you a bastard is just a replica of cowardice.Your mates are getting married,you're wasting away on nairaland."AGADIEKWENKA"!
ThisMeansWars:
They should just arm themselves with koboko and watch coward Igbo run for safety cheesy
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by jmichlins(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Billygee2u:
go sit down one Corner jare,are you a COWARD?
no am not a coward but I am seeing what you don't see yet.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
mykel231:
Social media has made a fatherless prostitute like you talk too.The coward you call the Igbos is the imagination you feel when you realize that the man who impregnated your mother and made you a bastard is just a replica of cowardice.Your mates are getting married,you're wasting away on nairaland."AGADIEKWENKA"!
yap yap yap mumu cheesy I go bring cain flog sense into your flat head now cheesy
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
People like you live in poverty stricken world without liberation until they die.No death is better,a man started dying the day he was born.It's better for me to die like a man than to live like a Yoruba coward!
MyMouth:
All the Nigerian military is waiting for is a single shot to be fired from these protesters and all hell would be let loose! One of them biafrans should jus make the mistake of firing a single shot and they would feel the might of the Nigerian Armed forces!

2 Likes

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
Una go kill tire cheesy

Its now or never
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by dopedealer(m): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
moderation2020:
may satan strike you dead, who are to warn IPOB's. them no born you well, bloody hausa slave, try any nonsense in East, then you will knw we are not here for child dedication. hediooots
^^ Na NL u dey carry out ur own protest abi... Eleba!
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by SweetSoup(m): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
jmichlins:

of all the quotes I got regarding this post, your the only one I will honour with a reply.
when I say fight for my right, it encompasses, true federalism where every state generates it's money and pays to the center. Nigeria will work when the center is decentralized. When the center is weak, corruptionn will be reduced from the high places. Imagine when the South East can make Ala ojii and Enugu coal power plants starts working, there will be an expontential industriliazation over here. See what Nnewi has become without them and what it will become with steady power. Same goes for people of Aba, most people rioting are people whose business has closed down cause of lack of power. Should we pull resources to build the second Niger bridge, no politician will scam us to vote him into power. These and more are what we need to strugle for not Biafra
Good quote my brother, but my question is why didn't the Igbo sell this wonderful idea to Jonathan who was close the easterners? Don't you think it would have been easy convincing Jonathan to either call for a referendum or ask the national Assembly to amend the constitution to reflect true federalism? If the Igbo didn't demand/agitate for Biafra during Jonathan's 5 years tenure (bearing in mind how close he was to them), is it not morally wrong for them to be agitating for biafra barely 6month into buhari's govt? This agitation started immediately Buhari won the election, it became intense after he was sworn in. If the Igbo can be one Nigeria for 5 years under Jonathan, why are they now agitating for Biafra barely 6month into Buhari presidency?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Obienesarah: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
Duru1:

What law is this dumbass jackass talking about?
As far as am concern, there's no law in this dark country called #Nigeria.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
jomonic:
How I wish the Nigerian establishment will allow this agitation some vent through mature dialogue. This is to avoid other illegitimate means that will spell doom for all Nigerians. We pray the violent methods adopted by boko doesn't take root in the mind of our youths in the South East. It will be like hell on earth for everyone.

My brother dont worry, no Igbo man or woman will wear sucide vest and blow himself or herself up, they are to money and self conscious to do that. If they could they would have won the war in 1969 to 1971.

I have read the comments here waiting for an intelligent Igbo person to articulate their grievanc, I have read none but the insults from Alaba boys who sit in Lagos and Abuja and jare online for Biafra. No Igbo man who is out protesting and planning for Biafra will have time to be making comments online insulting people. Majority of those commenting here are not even in the East.

No nation state that want to pull out of Nigeria should be stopped from doing so.

We have seen too many of these agitations before and its beginning to irritate well meaning young Nigerians. Please call out your Igbo elite to negotiate your freedom from Nigeria and stop wasting time. This is the time for Biafra to lead the way and if its good for them maybe other nation state will follow.

I expect insultive reactions to this comment now. Truth is bitter and no one wants to hear it so they resort to insults instead.

Carry on guys, may God bless your agitation.

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by spiralwedge(m): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
mazeltov:
The protest is not even my concern, my concern is the irresponsible way they have been spamming in the political section on nairaland. I'm not against any tribe, biafra or whatever they call themselves but for God's sake, they should at least titrate modesty and decency into what they are doing. They are constituting nuisance here on nairaland and if care is not taken, this might in one way or the other, affect the quality and growth of this platform. If Seun is reading this, please you and your moderators need to act fast and do something to checkmate this activities of these overfed and underfed kids or else it would erode the quality of service on this platform. Thanks

I agree with you totally
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by spiralwedge(m): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
jonnywaka:

My brother dont worry, no Igbo man or woman will wear sucide vest and blow himself or herself up, they are to money and self conscious to do that. If they could they would have won the war in 1969 to 1971.

I have read the comments here waiting for an intelligent Igbo person to articulate their grievanc, I have read none but the insults from Alaba boys who sit in Lagos and Abuja and jare online for Biafra. No Igbo man who is out protesting and planning for Biafra will have time to be making comments online insulting people. Majority of those commenting here are not even in the East.

No nation state that want to pull out of Nigeria should be stopped from doing so.

We have seen too many of these agitations before and its beginning to irritate well meaning young Nigerians. Please call out your Igbo elite to negotiate your freedom from Nigeria and stop wasting time. This is the time for Biafra to lead the way and if its good for them maybe other nation state will follow.

I expect insultive reactions to this comment now. Truth is bitter and no one wants to hear it so they resort to insults instead.

Carry on guys, may God bless your agitation.

God bless you. I dont understand why they have to insult or undermine other people to achieve goals. Do they expect others to give them roses like that?

If you and I are into partnership, do you slap me because you want to pull out and expect me to just accept it... Just like that
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Darlington1976(m): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
D Zoo police should better handle d protest with caution bc dis is democracy unless dey want to push those boys to d use of ammunition which will be too disastrous for d zoo to handle along side boko haram up north my though.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by shegra58: 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
moderation2020:

1.) initially they said we couldn't pull any march, that we are only online country
2.) bayelsa, rivers, anambra, enugu, akwaibom, deltas, &Aba (7state)surprised them.
3.) they said if we try it jet fighters and army will bombard the eastern part
4.) but it is on record that the demonstrations were even taken to police stations army stations, fed. highways etc, still yet not happens
5.) now the current one is state of emergency
6.) we are waiting, but till then

people are ready to die and already dieing, we are not cowards and scratched face race that got themselves conquered by pregnant hausa fulani women, part of there land akure transfered to the Northerners, last month olu falae kidnapped and yet not they could do, only to burn igbo shop's, the igbos that developed there lands, through coal and cocoa, big time biz and so on.

yellowba's are bloody sucking demons, backstabbing slaves, scratched face group of hypocritical elements that have never contribute any major natural resources to the gdp.

time will surely tell and vindicate the Biafrans
All Hail BIAFRA!!!
ok abeg tell me one major natural resources yeebbo get oo. Note that oil belong to niger deltans only 5 state belongs to yeebbo out of that 5 state tell me your main natural resources except enugu that have coal and not materialize again,i've been to most side of igbo land from anambra to enugu,nsukka.enugu ezike,9th mile,ede oballa,obolo afo also to abia,ngwa ohafia and also to most part of imo state and what I noticed was that yeeboos are in critical Condition na lagos be there obodo yinbo..more on my notepad waiting for u to split to me...sanpona nio pao
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Paskilo44: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
If we cannot be one in this country,let everybody answer en papa name
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Ganjafama(m): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
moderation2020:

b4 I tell you how dangerous i am, go and write you will first. smelling hairy ass
u thnk say dem dey write fighter 4 face abi, make ak47 mistakenly enter our hands, u go see say we go rewrite the history of this God forsaken zooism Republic

meanwhile, Aba will do it again 2moro. let the foolish IG go and stop them. U guys think we ar cowards abi?
let tge IG try any major rubbish 4 east, then every body will see that what is holding sanity & insanity is just in.

Umuchineke, chukwuabiama
Have you experience war before? If you have, you won't be talking like this. Go and ask ur parents what they went through during the war. You are here in the comfort of ur home browsing. If you feeling sleepy, you sleep comfortably. In a war situation, there is none of such. All around would be death and terror.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by PedroJP(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
enny4real23:
majority of u guys saying u will fight have never been in combat b4, when you come face to face with even d smallest revolver u'll run away with your tails between ur legs, thats when u'll know war is no child's play, buhari should just dialogue with them b4 this gets out of hand

So we should allow intimidation cos of fear of war or fear of death ? Abeg go sidon. Doz who faught in Libya no b humans ? Pple fighting in Syria now no be humans ? Ukraine nko, no b humans ? Nigeria needs one too if its leaders feel they are ruling animals.

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by PedroJP(m): 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
jmichlins:

of all the quotes I got regarding this post, your the only one I will honour with a reply.
when I say fight for my right, it encompasses, true federalism where every state generates it's money and pays to the center. Nigeria will work when the center is decentralized. When the center is weak, corruptionn will be reduced from the high places. Imagine when the South East can make Ala ojii and Enugu coal power plants starts working, there will be an expontential industriliazation over here. See what Nnewi has become without them and what it will become with steady power. Same goes for people of Aba, most people rioting are people whose business has closed down cause of lack of power. Should we pull resources to build the second Niger bridge, no politician will scam us to vote him into power. These and more are what we need to strugle for not Biafra

So Igbos are the only pple in this nation that u are dat guyman02 are waiting for them to protest for regional government and resource contro, right ?

If u two don't know what to say u shut up and watch. Or did anybody say u can't lead a protest ?

2 Likes

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by PedroJP(m): 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ganjafama:
Have you experience war before? If you have, you won't be talking like this. Go and ask ur parents what they went through during the war. You are here in the comfort of ur home browsing. If you feeling sleepy, you sleep comfortably. In a war situation, there is none of such. All around would be death and terror.

If u don't want war, then u and ur govt should do d right thing and stop making it seem as if we are the pple dat will determine whether we go to war or not. 1967, u and ur pple declared war on us, we never want war, but dis time around, if u want war, so b it. We perish together this time around than allow this injustice and scam going on.

U keep mentioning war cos u know u won't allow ur source of looting to go freely without giving a fight, reason u try to tell us the implications of war with soul aim to have us back down and continue suffering while u own more oil rigs. God punish u if u keep supporting this current system.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by banio: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I think it is high time these miscreants/PDP losers, chanting biafra should be decisively dealt with once and for all...

Ndi ara!

Instead of finding a permanent solution, U are busy creating more. When Biafra was 1st declared was dia PDP, so why mix rice and sand.

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by JustOzito(f): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I think it is high time these miscreants/PDP losers, chanting biafra should be decisively dealt with once and for all...

Ndi ara!
Edio.t
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by JustOzito(f): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Gosh I wish I were d inspector of police... angry

Every nabbed ipob protester will be whipped to pieces
Edi.ot
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by JustOzito(f): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
mazeltov:
The protest is not even my concern, my concern is the irresponsible way they have been spamming in the political section on nairaland. I'm not against any tribe, biafra or whatever they call themselves but for God's sake, they should at least titrate modesty and decency into what they are doing. They are constituting nuisance here on nairaland and if care is not taken, this might in one way or the other, affect the quality and growth of this platform. If Seun is reading this, please you and your moderators need to act fast and do something to checkmate this activities of these overfed and underfed kids or else it would erode the quality of service on this platform. Thanks
Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by leofab(f): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
jmichlins:

I see you lack serious proper training Don't bring your improper home training to the public knowledge. Now to lecture you a bit about what will happen to the investments of Igbo outside Igbo land. Ask people who had properties as close as Port Harcourt what happened to it after the war. If Biafra ever secede, Kiss everything you have outsied Igbo land goodbye because the new country of Oduduwa will lay claim to all of those properties and even when you come to claim them with every legal team in the world, they will make you nationalise them our carry them home. Should they be very kind to you, you will be made to pay the kind of taxes that you will have to sell to them or by force or run out of capital. Ask south Sudan what happened to all of their oil shipment point when they left Sudan. The North laid claim to them all making it impossible for them to export and even when the international community came to intervene, the kind of taxes and royalties they are paying to the North till now..... So when next you dream of Biafra check the internet and thnk with your brain about the feasibility of the plan and forget the brain washing lies Kanu dey give una. I think by now the thing suppose clear for una eyes. I thought he boasted that Brithain whom he castigates to be architech of Nigeria will look out for him if the Nigeria government arrests him. A month is going down yet no show.
what do you know Nnamdi is a strategist; and from your analogies; what happens to the Nigerian properties in biafraland They will vanish?? Ode too know...
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by steph2sweet(f): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:
As long as they will continue blocking highways, arrest and flog them. This is the best way to go about it since they dont want to protest peacefully
And who told you they are not protesting peacefully. Did they destroy your property, mtsheeeww for poke nosers.

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by moderation2020: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
shegra58:
ok abeg tell me one major natural resources yeebbo get oo. Note that oil belong to niger deltans only 5 state belongs to yeebbo out of that 5 state tell me your main natural resources except enugu that have coal and not materialize again,i've been to most side of igbo land from anambra to enugu,nsukka.enugu ezike,9th mile,ede oballa,obolo afo also to abia,ngwa ohafia and also to most part of imo state and what I noticed was that yeeboos are in critical Condition na lagos be there obodo yinbo..more on my notepad waiting for u to split to me...sanpona nio pao

are all yellowba's lagosian grin
some western states are crippled with poverty grin
meanwhile I discovered ur still a student, but read harder, because all eastern states has untapped crude oil in commercial quantity

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment / The Moment President Buhari Returned From London After A 10-Day Private Visit / 'The Candidates': Atiku Asked To Define 'Corruption'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.